Trump condemns anti-Semitism

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

“Throughout history, the Jewish people have suffered unthinkable repression and terrible violence, yet in the face of this hardship, the Jewish people have endured, overcome and thrived. Thrived like few, that I can tell you,” the president said.

“In the aftermath of that wicked assault, we reaffirmed our solemn duty to confront anti-Semitism everywhere it occurs,” Trump said on Thursday. “We must stamp out this vile hatred from the world.”

politico.com/story/2018/12/06/trump-hanukkah-anti-semitism-1048013

Trump loves America, right? So why does he support Jews and Israel? Is supporting Israel actually in our best interests? Does he know something we don't?

Attached: trump13.jpg (10.43 KB, 259x194)

All urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/12/06/trump-hanukkah-anti-semitism-1048013
archive.is/uHFnj
theoccidentalobserver.net
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1404071748560.gif
lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ikVJq-t68&bpctr=1544221905
meguca.org/po1/5258890?last=100#p5283442
prometheism.net/library/jewish_supremacism.pdf
archive.fo/HoH8w
hollings.net/Content/Allen-TheRockefellerFile.pdf
archive.fo/991zX
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
archive.fo/CVk1o
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
timesofisrael.com/us-blocking-israeli-sale-of-used-f-16s-to-croatia-report/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

I've always thought most of the Jewish conspiracies didn't make much sense.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Why not?

Attached: trump2.jpg (56.8 KB, 850x400)

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Come on user, we all know Israel is America's best ally and our friend against the evil muslims! Just stfu and eat your McDonald's, trust the plan and use our sheckles! That's all you have to do!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (70.71 KB, 219x230)

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Humans aren't some collective but fundamentally individuals. Sure there have been and are evil Jews, but the whole race isn't responsible, just like I'm not responsible for the actions of evil whites, no matter what kind of white guilt fags would like me to have.

As for why there are so many influential Jews it's simple genetics combined with statistics. With a much higher average iq the number of Jews in the higher iq echelons are even greater in proportion. I e. Bell curve. Complaining about that kinda makes you a nigger imo.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

I mean, I tend to think mudslimes pose a far greater threat than jews.

Attached: trump16.jpg (69.09 KB, 600x587)

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Sure is JIDF here

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

I think very few anons genuinely believe all jews are evil. What we are protesting, mostly, is the disproportionate jewish influence in nefarious activity. The reason we make it racial is to solidify our identity as whites and take back our culture. We gave them an independent homeland, they can stay there. Muslims are just ooga boogas. They won't get anywhere if we are even halfway strong as a society. They are a dead culture and religion and pose basically no threat. The real threat is the fact that jews have hijacked basically every government institution and are systematically geocoding us through them. A war fought against islam would be over in days.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (81.41 KB, 186x271)

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Maybe he should do something about it then and wrestle the Palestinian homeland out of the hands of Satans crab lice…gonna help Semites to stop anti-Semitism, huh?

David Anderson
David Anderson

Why not just protest liberals then? Just based on numbers alone there's more non Jewish liberals than Jewish one's. By focusing on Jews it feels not only like a distraction but one that discredits you in the eyes of others.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Except they're outbreeding us and invading our countries. Yeah yeah people here say that's the jew's plan and the white euro governments dindu nuffin, but it's still the whites who are in charge in Europe and they're the ones letting in the muslims. They're not literally brainwashed by jews you know.

Meanwhile, China, a smart and ruthless country, is on the rise. And you're focusing on the jews… it just seems like a waste of focus.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

Thousand of years of jewish crimes committed against humanity, with billions of victims…
muh not all jews - defense.
You cannot stop cancer by ignoring offshoots.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Not all jews
All jews, especially you.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Sigh…

The liberals are brainwashed morons, but mostly losers who hold no power in society. It doesn't take much digging to find the disproportionate extent to which jews run media, banking, Intelligence and even military, while holding dual citizenships. They are the ones in charge, the liberals are just their puppets. You can't outbreed someone when your dead/castrated and Mecca is nuked. You should look at the surprising jewish influence in China, actually, it might shock you. P.S china has been stealing from the west because the Jews (Feinstein and her ilk) have been letting them.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Except they're outbreeding us and invading our countries. Yeah yeah people here say that's the jew's plan and the white euro governments dindu nuffin, but it's still the whites who are in charge in Europe and they're the ones letting in the muslims.
It's the weakness of the whites/Europeans that's allowing these things to go on, as the other guy said, Islam could be stamped out easily if we wanted to. Now you could say that this weakness is due to Jewish indoctrination, and it is quite true they've had a part in grinding down racial/national pride of European countries to a bloody stump, but I think Christianity with its cucked teachings is the root cause of it. Not everybody deserves equal rights, no matter what Rabbi Yeshua says.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Sigh…
Go back to Reddit you effeminate little faggot.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Calm down angry goys, drastic measures may be called for, i'm not denying that. I was just addressing Shlomo's point>>12518282.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

ONE-TERM PRESIDENT

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

based on numbers
Made up by jewish statistics, taught through the jewish school system, indoctrinated by jewish media,while being addicted to jewish medicine…you do realize it just takes one piece of shit to attract millions of flies?

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

"Go back to Reddit you, effeminate little faggot." while offering literally nothing to the thread or conversation except kvetching. Cheers nigger.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

I just think saying the only reason all these whites and white leaders take these actions is because they've been brainwashed by jews is not only insulting to the white race, it's a simplistic and childish view of how the world works. It's blame shifting, aka dindu nuffin.

It also presumes that Jews are all acting in concert as some kind of hive mind, and that's also just a non-realistic view of how the human mind works.

Most Jews in the US are heavily critical of Israel. They support its right to existence, but they want a two state solution and in general are ashamed of it. If Jews all acted in concert this wouldn't be the case.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Many people say the source of jewish success is crime and nepotism, not high iq. Some say their collective behavior as a tribe or nation is not predicated upon the obedience control system of the rabbis but is genetically encoded by this point after centuries of vagabond criminality.

You can insist that only the mafia is worthy of scorn, but not if jewishness is biologically encoded rather than socially constructed.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Dude, just look at the leaders and important people in white countries. If you can show me that Jews aren't anything other than an (albeit overepresented minority) then I'll concede my point.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

How? It's so ridiculously obvious. Anywhere during any election it's always these pack of retard politicians cucking to pissrael. It's gotten so bad that this is allowed These termites are completely aware of their hypocrisy and they choose instead to censor it. Ridiculous.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

I ventured in here and saw the truth about Jewish influence in media, government, and in government education. It is wickedness what they are currently doing.

But I went further, and I see that the Jews are not truly our enemy. They are clearly our enemy currently, and they want us to go extinct. However, I am positive that we can establish peace with them.

To get them to go to their most holy book and cross out every instance of the word "goyim." To get them to use their financial skills to help white people establish small businesses that function and create value in their community. To get them to end their demoralizing propaganda.

And in turn, once they have stopped their attack on us, we can end the word "kike" forever. We can assume their benevolence and good intentions when doing business with them. We can share knowledge and wisdom with them, and allow them to give us their knowledge and wisdom.

There can be peace. We are different, and we will always be rivals, but this rivalry should be part of a culture, not the absolute degenerate hatred and desire for extermination, genocide, or extinction that both sides seem to be promoting.

We must find a way to see Jewish people as our allies. And for them to end their attack on us. It is obvious that war will happen if we do not find peace. And I am positive that war will be a terrible, terrible thing, worse than ever before, if it happens.

I don't want to face that. I do not want my children to face that, or their children. I want true peace and stability. Both sides must forgive and forget, and pursue a pact of peace and brotherhood. Even if we are not the same, there must be some benefit to having peace instead of war. Anything else will create a very, very dark world in the future. I do not want to risk my descendants turning into slaves forever after if we were to somehow lose the war again.

There will not be mercy on Aryans if we do not prove that we are more wise and intelligent than we are brutal and strong.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

It's both. How many Jews do you know? I went to school with a few of them, i've heard the way they talk about us. They are a tribe mentality, Ashkinazi jews have a higher propensity for sociopathy and schizophrenia the studies that show them being more intelligent are biased, as they selected a group of jews, not at random, but from rabbinical school, meaning they'd be the cream of the crop. Basically, Jews have a resentment complex, are highly tribal meaning they don't assimilate and they are prone to paranoia. They also push their kids to be very successful.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

To me it seems mostly like iq combined with a dash of nepotism. Depending on the industry, a dash more nepotism.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

There will not be mercy on Aryans if we do not prove that we are more wise and intelligent than we are brutal and strong.

I literally just said that this is what's killing us - "empathy" to the point that plenty of us would rather lay down and die than dare stand up for our nations and values and possibly be seen as "racist".

Asia, Africa, the Middle East etc. do not give a fuck about muh equal human rights for every savage and lowlife out there, which is why they'll survive (shitty as they are) with certainty, while our days may be numbered if we proceed as we have up to now (mostly the past few decades, but still).

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

anti-semite
NOT ALL jEWS ARE SEMITES
Most are paternally Haplogroup G and maternally Haplogroup K.
NOT ALL SEMITES ARE jEWS
Most are Islamic Arabs.
NOAH'S SON SHEM NEVER EXISTED
Because Noah was made up.

Remember,
the existence of a jew state makes
ALL ANTI-jEWRY PROTECTED POLITICAL SPEECH
Besides,
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,''''

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Jews have the highest intermarriage rate of any ethnic group in the US iirc. That kinda conflicts with the idea of them being more tribal than others.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I actually think this leftism is our baby, that it’s the logical conclusion of the Enlightenment. But I also think it has been corrupted by jewish finance and the opportunistic predation of the revolutionary spirit. In other words, this Enlightenment liberalism thing would look quite a bit different without their influence but that the larger framework is ours.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

all this pilpul

It's so fucking obvious, how are you so blind?
When Victims Rule: A clearinghouse for information on Jewish control featuring over 10,000 citations from about 4,000 scholarly and mainstream bibliographic sources.
archive.is/uHFnj

As opposed to jews dindu nuffin?

except for that time they Holocausted the Caananites
and that time they Holocausted the Amaleks
and that time they killed 150,000 people in the Persian court and made a holiday out of it called 'Purim'
and that time they killed 500,000 Roman citizens and completely depopulated the island of Cyprus
and that time they helped the Persians invade Christian Levant and slaughtered the Christians therein
and that time they helped spread Islam throughout the Middle East
and that time they colluded with the Moors to have them invade Visigothic Spain and Frankish Gaul
and that time they served as slavers and tax collectors to the Moorish court, picking young succulent white Christian children for sex slavery and Jewish child sacrifice rites
and that time they helped the Ottoman Turks conquer the Balkans and again acted as slavers and tax collectors for the Muslims
and that time they created the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and owned all of the slaving ships bringing black Africans to the Americas
and that time they successfully brainwashed people into blaming whites for slavery when they were actually the ones who were the slave buyers and sellers
and that time they created Marxism
and that time they overthrew the Russian monarchy and slaughtered the royal family in a Jewish ritual
and that time they killed 10 million Ukrainians
and that time they betrayed the German government by instigating Marxist insurrections during a war
and that time they launched a Marxist civil war inside Germany and killed thousands of Germans
and that time they stole nuclear secrets from the United States and gave them to Russian communists
and that time they launched false-flags against America and Britain trying to lure us into their wars
and that time they sold American technology to China
and that time they stole $4 trillion USD in wealth from the United States
and that time they operated an international pedophile ring from Jeffrey Epstein's mansion
etc. etc. etc.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Humans aren't some collective but fundamentally individuals.
Wrong. Your thoughts does not exist independently of your external surroundings and neither does your body. Both body and mind is intervowen with the natural world. Individualism is for faggots who deny reality and want to redefine themselves as something entirely of their own imagination. That is not only immoral, it is a simple and lesser form of thinking.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Our thoughts being interwoven with the natural world is a very different thing from collective thinking.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

How much crime do they have to commit onto humanity for you to even accept malicious intent in the majority? Have you read the protocols? Have you tried following human history outside of jewish literature? Have you ever made the attempt to track a present crime that plaques the world back to it's source?

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Thank you, this is the correct explanation.

Also the likely reason for certain gender divide issues (standard deviation difference instead of shift)

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

I’m sceptical that it is merely a dash of nepotism when ivy league overrepresentation is what it is. Depends on how you define intelligence. Their entrance exam scores are inferior to their numbers by large margin and there is a rumor that they’ve gamed the actual iq test in some way. I’m not going head to head arguing against you but there is counterpropaganda on “the myth of jewish intelligence”. I lean toward their being thugs, not geniuses.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

However, I am positive that we can establish peace with them.

How many times has this been tried? How many times were the peace givers to the jews backstabbed? History shows the cycle can only end with their extermination. It took thousands of years to came to this conclusion but as the French riots rage, back in the 19th century French politicians offered to jews multiple times to assimilate and stop being subversive cunts. Naturally what followed? The jews are destructive invasive parasitic insects, hiveminded like no other with their jewish world congresses and lobbies and more. No one else comes close.

Even from a Biblical perspective this is impossible. It clearly says judaism and jews will become extinct, the only ones even remotely possible of saving are those that fully accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and convert to Christianity. Anything less means their death and being bound to Hell.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

There is a layer of shared consciousness, and above that individual innovation. Why would you want to stifle creativity even if we are limited by the matrix within which we function?

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

k

Attached: 66513ef732d35e9426e41122f638d7f7cb2cd008dbd1d4a913c0130762fe3bc0.jpg (148.77 KB, 723x1024)

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

If for some reason there are still so many of you unconvinced, please read as much as you can on

theoccidentalobserver.net

It's by the same guy who wrote Culture of Critique.

It has tons of graphs and citations on it including the overwhelming proof of jewish nepotism and lack of merit down to university admissions and every industry imaginable.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

How about you venture to Israel then and tell them that? Just don't trip up while passing war zones, drug trafficking, human slavery, child abuse, persecution and genocide towards Palestinians, usury, illegal weapon dealing, religious fanaticism, inbreeding, incest, psychopathic backstabbing between each other, Zionist world destruction plans, shrines for mass murderers, safe heaven for pedophiles, political assassinations, natural resource robbing, open racism, jewish supremacy…

Oliver King
Oliver King

This

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

That's statistically impossible because there are more White geniuses of greater level than there are jews in the entire world. Furthermore, ashkenazi jews aren't even the highest IQ group. The highest IQ group are Brahmin Indians, Episcopals, and some unnamed Northern Chinese group and yet we see them nowhere in the positions on the level meeting or exceeding.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

How is it that you’re overlooking the entire postwar era where that very strategy has been tried. How has it worked out for us?

William Gray
William Gray

It's not. It's an unrealistic fantasy. You cannot judge the majority by the individual. You cannot rule the majority if you hear out the individual. It is always the individuals job to stand out from the masses, otherwise he would not be an individual.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

(((juden))) are fully exposed. (((kikes))) are dead. (((they))) are dead.
We are Free, Sovereign, Divine Beings.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Global report.
You, too.

David Thomas
David Thomas

Race is a social construct, but African Americans received a "bonus" of 230 points, Hispanics receive a bonus of 185 points,and Asian Americans, 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

Attached: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (122.68 KB, 416x1349)
Attached: 1384917371812.png (221.99 KB, 440x922)

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

that they’ve gamed the actual iq test in some way.

They have because they only cite the one taken at a gifted school and when compared to a white gifted school, they lost. You can even find it in the Bell Curve and every other test, israel's IQ is listed in the double digits and even when the breakdown for ashkenazis their their gene stolen white blood (ironic, they are celebrating white supremacy against their fellow jews) it was only measured at 100.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Guys really think about israel. Of all the middle eastern countries, which one would you rather live in? One that prepares you a nice waifu with her own rights? Or one that if you're lucky you get 3 or more rape victims with no rights.

If the entire middle east was israel as this point it would probably be a better place. No cap. Call me a kike, I'm not. I'm just so tired of the basic rhetoric around here. It never gets anyone anywhere. I can name the jew, i know all the reasoning why. But i don't need to constantly reveal my power level. My friends from Israel are infinitely more reasonable than my friends from iran. He even sends me Jew jokes. We discuss the JQ often. Through talking with him I realized what an obvious psyop 'the jews' as a scapegoat it.

Blaming 'the jews' is no different than blaming "the US" because who the fuck are you talking about? I live in the US but I had nothing to do with any policies. Same with my jewish friend living in Israel.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

I recommend we come together as humans. The Bible or Torah is ancient, and has not worked. Jesus did not work to fix things. Muhammad did not fix things. Moses did not fix things. Religion has not fixed anything. It has only turned itself into ludicrous cults.

Jews now have their own nation. Israel's existence means that they cannot be said to be a "people without a nation."

They have a nation. They have a place where they must go. They cannot be corrupters or parasites anymore. They are their own people, with their own nation, and their own history, and their own culture. That is where they should go, and if they stay, they should perform only benevolent acts that truly benefit the nation in which they live.

So it's time to utterly forgive them, and tell them that our forgiveness has a condition: End the demoralizing propaganda, and give Europeans control over their own nation. This means it is obvious that we want to end any push for mass-immigration. We want to establish peace, and assume that they will not backstab us.

If they do, then that is their failing, and the war then will be far more justified than it currently is. As it is, if a Jew wants to see what the most proud Aryan factions are saying, they will see Zig Forums as the place that we gather and speak our true, anonymous thoughts. That means that if they want to see what we really think behind closed doors, without a face, then it's here.

And they will learn to hate and fear us. And that is the wrong thing. If they hate and fear us, they will not care if they backstab us, deliver to us demoralizing propaganda, or even make us into their slaves.

It is better for us to forgive them, and for them to forgive us. Nothing else will work. Extermination will not work. Genocide will not work. Eugenics will not work. All of these things will become corrupted and insane, and lead both of us to doom and misfortune.

I am writing this for peace, and if there is a Jewish person here who is reading this, I beg you to consider speaking up about this issue elsewhere. And as for Aryans here, I hope you can understand this as well. Race war is not a good thing. I do not want that, because I do not want to attempt it, and then lose it. I do not want my own race to be exterminated forever if we fail to win the war.

And thus this empathy extends to them: I do not want them to be exterminated because I do not want to be exterminated. Instead, it is better to have peace, and even better for us to be allies.

Globalism in the sense of the internet is good. But the consumerist economic aspects, immigration aspects, and other troubles of globalism that we all know of here must be discussed, and possibly revised so that we can be happy, and still be our own people.

But again, I have no idea what the Jews are actually thinking or plotting. I do not know if they can be trusted. I want to trust them though. I want to think that they will do the right thing, and that we will also do the right thing, and continue doing the right thing. I do not want to see war happen. I will say it again: War in an age where there are flying robots that can target multiple people, and then kill those people instantly, and even use infrared to see inside of houses, is not a war worth pursuing.

It is better to be at peace, and not just at peace, but to start productive discussions with them about the issues that concern us. They have issues that they need to deal with, conditions that they must adhere to. I do not want peace in the form of enslavement, I mean. I want us to be strong allies with our own national wills.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Lol you reported me? What a fag

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Both Trump and Satanyahu have turned their backs to God. Their God resides in the Synagogue of Satan. There is no hope for the jew unless and until he converts to Christianity, removes his evil books from the halls of history, and rejects all which makes him a jew

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

all these desperate heebs trying to convince us they didn't do anything and have been whites' best friends all along
GENOCIDE IS COMING KIKES
We will never forgive you for communism. You will be eradicated like smallpox and for the same reasons.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-31-at-2.53.10-PM.png (495.41 KB, 417x589)

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Reported.

Ian Young
Ian Young

THIS

Look at how allied nations who have saved the jews are treated today. The act as if we were the Germans themselves. We gave millions of our boys for these inbreds and they are thankless and have continued a war of ruin against the west into overdrive. Everyone that has ever shown kindness to the jews gets treated horribly like the muslims who foolishly protected them from holy Christian wrath for centuries as if punished by God himself for ignoring his warnings on these accursed creatures.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Rampant individualism is what got us into this mess in the first place. It's a losing strategy as every single study and simulation has ever shown
Watch
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1404071748560.gif

These heebs fester only on divide and conquer like tyrants. They have to be destroyed for the good of humanity.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

see
The only "merciful" thing I'd be down with would be to deport every last one of them out of Western countries into Israel, cut off the ridiculous monetary and military aid completely, then let them duke it out with the sandniggers on their own until the end of time. Read the Patton papers if you haven't yet btw.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Do you report your boyfriend when he fucks your ass but doesn't tell you he loves you at the end?

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

imo we can only blame indoctrination so much. look at enlightenment Europe. there's something dormant to europeans that makes them easily manipulated by the concept of human rights.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Reported.
/reddit/index.html
Your zog emperor worship belongs there.

James Perry
James Perry

We didn't get into ww2 to save the Jews. We got into it because Germany and Japan were invading countries.

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

No one believes a word you say.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

the best among desert dwelling savages

You JIDF shills are hilarious.

Qatar is unironically better. Numerous of these ultra high per capita countries are. Don't believe me? Go and watch the videos of people living there. Even I was shocked at how secular and modern they look.

Better yet, they don't actively try to subvert or parasite off us.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

The claim that jews have a high iq is simply
ANOTHER jEW TRICK
Pic related.

Attached: stupid-jews.png (175.49 KB, 977x595)

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Psychopathy is an x-linked recessive trait and "jewishness" is traced matrilineally. Combine that with infant genital mutilation and a religion that rewards and selects for psychopathic traits for 6000 years straight and watch your tribe's incidence of psychopathy jump from 1 or 2 percent up to 50+ percent.
When every other member of your tribe is a psychopath, even the ones that aren't will learn real quick to act like one to fit in.

Attached: xlinkedrecessive.jpg (50.67 KB, 307x396)

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

This tbh.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

China is lying about theirs, if that wasn't completely obvious from their countless industrial and traffic accident videos.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Lol

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

And that changes the fact we saved the jews, HOW? Not even that, that story is debunked when you looked at letters, cables, confessions, and the outcomes of the war. Officially the story if is because of the invasion of Poland and yet look what happened to the Poles after the war, enslaved to communist jewish bolsheviks causing countless numbers of deaths. To this day we do not go on about the Poles suffering the way we do muh six gorillion despite that supposedly being the entire reason for the war. Finally, the Balfour Declaration. We knew FDR wanted an excuse to join the war for Britain and the Americans embargoed Japan causing them to retaliate. But why did Britain want the war so badly? Poland? Fear of German hegemony over Europe? No, it had to do entirely with from Churchill's mouth

"Germanys unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an own exchange system from which the world-finance couldnt profit anymore. …We butchered the wrong pig."
- Winston Churchill, The second World War (Bern, 1960)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Throughout history, the Jewish people have suffered unthinkable repression and terrible violence
How's the old saying go?
If you get tossed out of a bar, the bar tender might be an asshole
If you get tossed out of 109 bars, you're definitely the asshole.

As for Trump's blind (((loyalty))), I get the impression it's going to be repaid in typical kike fashion today.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

If you get tossed out of a bar, the bar tender might be an asshole
If you get tossed out of 109 bars, you're definitely the asshole.

by this logic, whitey is the bad guy because so many people agree to hate us.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Then maybe that is what will have to be done.

I just don't want actual war. If the Jews are going to play a cruel game of propaganda and government manipulation, then they will need to go to Israel, to join their people in their own nation.

Otherwise, things will get worse. I have never seen such hatred before. The Jews are absolutely reviled, and I would prefer to see them as allies. But they will need to take more drastic steps in fixing the situation. If they don't understand our history and rivalry, I recommend that they come to understand how they are viewed, and comprehend that they either need to reform themselves and fit into the nation that they live properly, or go to Israel.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Possibly, but when you look at their closely related or genetically the same neighbours (Koreas, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the ones in the West) it's hard to deny. It's even lower than their neighbouring relatives despite being high. rofl

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Wrong. They've been kicked out of

lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

I mean, whites have invaded basically every country they've ever visited. Should I hate whites because of this?

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

jew
xdna
Bullshit.

50% OF jEWS SHARE ONE PATERNAL "SEMITIC" LINEAGE
With the maternal lineages being from four European Haplogroup K women.
The rest of jew ydna comes from Haplogroup G.

Attached: MomDadXY2.jpg (11.23 KB, 292x256)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Still wrong. It's 1,030.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Global report.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

I think very few anons genuinely believe all jews are evil.
Then what the fuck are they even doing here?
If you don't call controlled calculated genocide evil then perhaps you should go back to breibart

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

You sound like Andre Anglin 3 months before he got his new assignment of the Total Facism website

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

They might hate us, but they don't bounce us out because we provide. Even in South Apefrica, they keep enough Whites around to keep things going. Some niggers even openly lament the end of "colonialism".
I can't recall anyone sentiments of "Geee, I sure do miss those kike parasites"

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

you can tell the jewish obsession is bullshit because jews literally constantly complain how young jews do not care about the religion or israel, and just become culturally indistinguishable from anybody else in the west.

this isn't their plan backfiring on them. there are enemies that are above the jews which are also just using them against us (and vice versa).

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Could he stop felating the tribe for literally one day? I honestly think the answer is no.

James Jackson
James Jackson

Oh I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just pointing out that you shouln't cite popular opinion considering we ourselves are an abused minority.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

The iq of Israel is different from iq of Ashkenazi Jews. There's tons of Muslims and sephardics in Israel.

James Myers
James Myers

the x-dna a son gets from his mother only gets passed down to daughters, thus, two generations of sons wipes out the x-dna and mitochondria from the mother's side.

the y-dna a son gets from his father only gets passed down to sons, thus, one generation of daughters wipes out the y-dna from the father's side.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Wow I'm really glad I'm not a tremendous faggot like you.

William Brown
William Brown

and I would prefer to see them as allies.

History shows that is literally impossible unless they convert to Christianity and give up judaism fully. We can never be allies because their own jewish laws prevent such a thing, not to mention their inbred genetics making them the most psychopathic population group in all of humanity.

Anyway, it's time you all learned. Listen to this former jew turned Christian giving up all jewishness to tell the world the truth about his evil little tribe

——————————————————————————————

Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening speech. This speech is an explanation of the plans now being laid to throw the United States into a third world war. It was made a short time ago before a large group in the Congressional `Room of the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C. Both the speech and the question and answer period later so electrified the audience that a group of patriots has transferred it to two long-playing records which you may buy to play for friends, clubs, and your church group in your community. The speaker is Mr. Benjamin Freedman, noted authority on Zionism and all of its schemes. Mr. Freedman is a former Jew, and I mean a FORMER Jew. He has fought the Communist world conspiracy tooth and nail, and stands today as a leading American patriot. We now take you to the speaker's platform to present Benjamin Freedman.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Reminder that there has never been an IQ test done of jews.
Global report.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

more lip service
still not going to trust the kike-in-chief :^)

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

(applause)

[Freedman's speech]

What I intend to tell you tonight is something that you have never been able to learn from any other source, and what I tell you now concerns not only you, but your children and the survival of this country and Christianity. I'm not here just to dish up a few facts to send up your blood pressure, but I'm here to tell you things that will help you preserve what you consider the most sacred things in the world: the liberty, and the freedom, and the right to live as Christians, where you have a little dignity, and a little right to pursue the things that your conscience tells you are the right things, as Christians.

Now, first of all, I'd like to tell you that on August 25th 1960 – that was shortly before elections – Senator Kennedy, who is now the President of the United States, went to New York, and delivered an address to the Zionist Organization of America. In that address, to reduce it to its briefest form, he stated that he would use the armed forces of the United States to preserve the existence of the regime set up in Palestine by the Zionists who are now in occupation of that area.

In other words, Christian boys are going to be yanked out of their homes, away from their families, and sent abroad to fight in Palestine against the Christian and Moslem Arabs who merely want to return to their homes. And these Christian boys are going to be asked to shoot to kill these innocent [Arab Palestinians] people who only want to follow out fifteen resolutions passed by the United Nations in the last twelve years calling upon the Zionists to allow these people to return to their homes.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Now, when United States troops appear in the Middle East to fight with the Zionists as their allies to prevent the return of these people who were evicted from their homes in the 1948 armed insurrection by the Zionists who were transplanted there from Eastern Europe… when that happens, the United States will trigger World War III.

You say, when will that take place? The answer is, as soon as the difficulty between France and Algeria has been settled, that will take place. As soon as France and Algeria have been settled, that will take place. As soon as France and Algeria have settled their difficulty, and the Arab world, or the Moslem world, has no more war on their hands with France, they are going to move these people back into their homes, and when they do that and President kennedy sends your sons to fight over there to help the crooks hold on to what they stole from innocent men, women and children, we will trigger World War III; and when that starts you can be sure we cannot emerge from that war a victor. We are going to lose that war because there is not one nation in the world that will let one of their sons fight with us for such a cause.

I know and speak to these ambassadors in Washington and the United Nations – and of the ninety-nine nations there, I've consulted with maybe seventy of them – and when we go to war in Palestine to help the thieves retain possession of what they have stolen from these innocent people we're not going to have a man there to fight with us as our ally.

And who will these people have supporting them, you ask. Well, four days after President Kennedy – or he was then Senator Kennedy – made that statement on August 28, 1960, the Arab nations called a meeting in Lebanon and there they decided to resurrect, or reactivate, the government of Palestine, which has been dormant more or less, since the 1948 armed insurrection by the Zionists.

Not only that… they ordered the creation of the Palestine Army, and they are now drilling maybe a half a million soldiers in that area of the world to lead these people back to their homeland. With them, they have as their allies all the nations of what is termed the Bandung Conference Group. That includes the Soviet Union and every Soviet Union satellite. It includes Red China; it includes every independent country in Asia and Africa; or eighty percent of the world's total population. Eighty percent of the world's population. Four out of five human beings on the face of the earth will be our enemies at war with us. And not alone are they four out of five human beings now on the face of this earth, but they are the non-Christian population of the world and they are the non-Caucasians… the non-white nations of the world, and that's what we face.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

We'll be fine. We're White. We build.
The reason kikes face perpetual expulsion is because they are locusts, they destroy. Anyone with any sense would remove them (which is why 109 nations have done just that).

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

It is crystal clear he is not /our guy/.
Then, the question arises… who we will push as our champion in 2020?

Attached: 1492486070660-1.png (1.21 MB, 4938x7124)

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

And what is the reason? The reason is that here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons too many and too complex to go into here at this – time I'll be glad to answer questions, however, to support that statement – the Zionists and their co-religionists rule this United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country.

Now, you say, 'well, that's a very broad statement to make', but let me show what happened while you were – I don't want to wear that out — let me show what happened while WE were all asleep. I'm including myself with you. We were all asleep. What happened?

World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. Nineteen-hundred and fourteen was the year in which World War One broke out. There are few people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey. What happened?

Within two years Germany had won that war: not alone won it nominally, but won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean, and Great Britain stood there without ammunition for her soldiers, stood there with one week's food supply facing her – and after that, starvation.

At that time, the French army had mutinied. They lost 600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian army was defecting. They were picking up their toys and going home, they didn't want to play war anymore, they didn't like the Czar. And the Italian army had collapsed.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Now Germany – not a shot had been fired on the German soil. Not an enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany. And yet, here was Germany offering England peace terms. They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status quo ante basis. That means: “Let's call the war off, and let everything be as it was before the war started.”

Well, England, in the summer of 1916 was considering that. Seriously! They had no choice. It was either accepting this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going on with the war and being totally defeated.

While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and – I am going to be brief because this is a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make if anyone here is curious, or doesn't believe what I'm saying is at all possible – the Zionists in London went to the British war cabinet and they said: “Look here. You can yet win this war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally.”

The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They [Zionists] told England: “We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war.”

In other words, they made this deal: “We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay us is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.”

Now England had as much right to promise Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great Britain – that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what is known as Palestine – should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the Zionists for bringing the United States into the war.

However, they made that promise, in October of 1916. October, nineteen hundred and sixteen. And shortly after that – I don't know how many here remember it – the United States, which was almost totally pro-German – totally pro-German – because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews, and they were pro-German because their people, in the majority of cases came from Germany, and they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war. So the German bankers – the German-Jews – Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: “As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!” But they poured money into Germany, they fought with Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine, they went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed, like the traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were cutting off babies' hands. And they were no good.

Well, shortly after that, Mr. Wilson declared war on Germany.

The Zionists in London sent these cables to the United States, to Justice Brandeis: “Go to work on President Wilson. We're getting from England what we want. Now you go to work, and you go to work on President Wilson and get the United States into the war." And that did happen. That's how the United States got into the war. We had no more interest in it; we had no more right to be in it than we have to be on the moon tonight instead of in this room.

Now the war – World War One – in which the United States participated had absolutely no reason to be our war. We went in there – we were railroaded into it – if I can be vulgar, we were suckered into – that war merely so that the Zionists of the world could obtain Palestine. Now, that is something that the people in the United States have never been told. They never knew why we went into World War One. Now, what happened?

After we got into the war, the Zionists went to Great Britain and they said: “Well, we performed our part of the agreement. Let's have something in writing that shows that you are going to keep your bargain and give us Palestine after you win the war.” Because they didn't know whether the war would last another year or another ten years. So they started to work out a receipt. The receipt took the form of a letter, and it was worded in very cryptic language so that the world at large wouldn't know what it was all about. And that was called the Balfour Declaration.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

The Balfour Declaration was merely Great Britain's promise to pay the Zionists what they had agreed upon as a consideration for getting the United States into the war. So this great Balfour Declaration, that you hear so much about, is just as phony as a three dollar bill. And I don't think I could make it more emphatic than that.

Now, that is where all the trouble started. The United States went in the war. The United States crushed Germany. We went in there, and it's history. You know what happened. Now, when the war was ended, and the Germans went to Paris, to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know. Now what happened?

The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations that claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, the Jews said, “How about Palestine for us?” And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, “Oh, that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war.” And the Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered this terrific reparation that was slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and they were determined to get it at any cost.

Now, that brings us to another very interesting point. When the Germans realized this, they naturally resented it. Up to that time, the Jews had never been better off in any country in the world than they had been in Germany.

You had Mr. Rathenau there, who was maybe 100 times as important in industry and finance as is Bernard Baruch in this country. You had Mr. Balin, who owned the two big steamship lines, the North German Lloyd's and the Hamburg-American Lines. You had Mr. Bleichroder, who was the banker for the Hohenzollern family. You had the Warburgs in Hamburg, who were the big merchant bankers – the biggest in the world. The Jews were doing very well in Germany. No question about that. Now, the Germans felt: “Well, that was quite a sellout.”

It was a sellout that I can best compare – suppose the United States was at war today with the Soviet Union. And we were winning. And we told the Soviet Union: “Well, let's quit. We offer you peace terms. Let's forget the whole thing.” And all of a sudden Red China came into the war as an ally of the Soviet Union. And throwing them into the war brought about our defeat. A crushing defeat, with reparations the likes of which man's imagination cannot encompass.

Imagine, then, after that defeat, if we found out that it was the Chinese in this country, our Chinese citizens, who all the time we thought they were loyal citizens working with us, were selling us out to the Soviet Union and that it was through them that Red China was brought into the war against us. How would we feel, in the United States against Chinese? I don't think that one of them would dare show his face on any street. There wouldn't be lampposts enough, convenient, to take care of them. Imagine how we would feel.

Well, that's how the Germans felt towards these Jews. "We've been so nice to them"; and from 1905 on, when the first Communist revolution in Russia failed, and the Jews had to scramble out of Russia, they all went to Germany. And Germany gave them refuge. And they were treated very nicely. And here they sold Germany down the river for no reason at all other than they wanted Palestine as a so-called “Jewish commonwealth.”

Adrian King
Adrian King

when did we ever push anyone through as "our" champion?
but you must mean 2024, politically midterms is when you push weak candidates because they have no chance. the biggest chance for change is after a term limit is up. trump the boomer will pave the way for someone that actually is /ourguy/ since he was such a pathetic release valve.

Attached: -render--66--natsumi-koshigaya-by-phuong0103hcm-d961xjr.png (507.9 KB, 811x720)

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Now, Nahum Sokolow – all the great leaders, the big names that you read about in connection with Zionism today – they, in 1919, 1920, '21, '22, and '23, they wrote in all their papers – and the press was filled with their statements – that "the feeling against the Jews in Germany is due to the fact that they realized that this great defeat was brought about by our intercession and bringing the United States into the war against them."

The Jews themselves admitted that. It wasn't that the Germans in 1919 discovered that a glass of Jewish blood tasted better than Coca-Cola or Muenschner Beer. There was no religious feeling. There was no sentiment against those people merely on account of their religious belief. It was all political. It was economic. It was anything but religious.

Nobody cared in Germany whether a Jew went home and pulled down the shades and said “Shema' Yisrael” or “Our Father.” No one cared in Germany any more than they do in the United States. Now this feeling that developed later in Germany was due to one thing: that the Germans held the Jews responsible for their crushing defeat, for no reason at all, because World War One was started against Germany for no reason for which they [Germans] were responsible. They were guilty of nothing. Only of being successful. They built up a big navy. They built up world trade.

You must remember, Germany, at the time of Napoleon, at the time of the French Revolution, what was the German Reich consisted of 300 – three hundred! – small city-states, principalities, dukedoms, and so forth. Three hundred little separate political entities. And between that time, between the period of. . . between Napoleon and Bismarck, they were consolidated into one state. And within 50 years after that time they became one of the world's great powers. Their navy was rivalling Great Britain's, they were doing business all over the world, they could undersell anybody and make better products. And what happened? What happened as a result of that?

There was a conspiracy between England, France, and Russia that: "We must slap down Germany", because there isn't one historian in the world that can find a valid reason why those three countries decided to wipe Germany off the map politically. Now, what happened after that?

When Germany realized that the Jews were responsible for her defeat, they naturally resented it. But not a hair on the head of any Jew was harmed. Not a single hair. Professor Tansill, of Georgetown University, who had access to all the secret papers of the State Department, wrote in his book, and quoted from a State Department document written by Hugo Schoenfelt, a Jew who Cordell Hull sent to Europe in 1933 to investigate the so-called camps of political prisoners. And he wrote back that he found them in very fine condition.

They were in excellent shape; everybody treated well. And they were filled with Communists. Well, a lot of them were Jews, because the Jews happened to be maybe 98 per cent of the Communists in Europe at that time. And there were some priests there, and ministers, and labor leaders, Masons, and others who had international affiliations.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Now, the Jews sort of tried to keep the lid on this fact. They didn't want the world to really understand that they had sold out Germany, and that the Germans resented that.

So they did take appropriate action against them [against the Jews]. They. . . shall I say, discriminated against them wherever they could? They shunned them. The same as we would the Chinese, or the Negroes, or the Catholics, or anyone in this country who had sold us out to an enemy and brought about our defeat.

Now, after a while, the Jews of the world didn't know what to do, so they called a meeting in Amsterdam. Jews from every country in the world attended in July 1933. And they said to Germany: “You fire Hitler! And you put every Jew back into his former position, whether he was a Communist, no matter what he was. You can't treat us that way! And we, the Jews of the world, are calling upon you, and serving this ultimatum upon you.” Well, the Germans told them. . . you can imagine. So what did they [the Jews] do?

They broke up, and Samuel Untermyer, if the name means anything to people here. . . (You want to ask a question? — Uh, there were no Communists in Germany at that time. they were called 'Social Democrats.)

Well, I don't want to go by what they were called. We're now using English words, and what they were called in Germany is not very material. . . but they were Communists, because in 1917, the Communists took over Germany for a few days. Rosa Luxembourg and Karl Liebknecht, and a group of Jews in Germany took over the government for three days. In fact, when the Kaiser ended the war, he fled to Holland because he thought the Communists were going to take over Germany as they did Russia, and that he was going to meet the same fate that the Czar did in Russia. So he left and went to Holland for safety and for security.

Now, at that time, when the Communist threat in Germany was quashed, it was quiet, the Jews were working, still trying to get back into their former – their status – and the Germans fought them in every way they could, without hurting a hair on anyone's head. The same as one group, the Prohibitionists, fought the people who were interested in liquor, and they didn't fight one another with pistols, they did it every way they could.

Well, that's the way they were fighting the Jews in Germany. And, at that time, mind you, there were 80 to 90 million Germans and there were only 460,000 Jews. . . less than one half of one percent of Germany were Jews. And yet, they controlled all of the press, they controlled most of the economy, because they had come in and with cheap money – you know the way the Mark was devalued – they bought up practically everything.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

A jew has no nation. They're nomads. And they never lived peacefully with any locals, instead it's the same old routine of infiltrating, corrupting, exploiting and destroying. Israel is not their home, It's a secured fortress to conduct illegal business. Does Israel look like a place where the richest people in the world reside? It doesn't. In fact it's a shithole. Why is that? Because jews don't worship idols or money, instead they follow a plan and use everything they can get in their hands to archive it. They also never gave mankind anything that wasn't corrupted by them into hurting others in the process.

Probably the biggest red flag as to how evil the jews are is their persistent destructive hatred towards anything natural. They hate it. They pollute it, and they destroy it. The last 70 years of jewish capitalism has destroyed more of earth's biosphere than anything else humans did to it before. They are anti-everything that isn't jewish…and guess what? They also hate each others guts.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Well, in 1933 when Germany refused to surrender, mind you, to the World Conference of Jews in Amsterdam, they broke up and Mr. Untermeyer came back to the United States – who was the head of the American delegation and the president of the whole conference – and he went from the steamer to ABC and made a radio broadcast throughout the United States in which he said:

"The Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. We are now engaged in a sacred conflict against the Germans. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them, that will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business."

And it is a fact that two thirds of Germany's food supply had to be imported, and it could only be imported with the proceeds of what they exported. Their labor. So if Germany could not export, two thirds of Germany's population would have to starve. There just was not enough food for more than one third of the population.

Now in this declaration, which I have here, it was printed on page – a whole page – in the New York Times on August 7, 1933, Mr. Samuel Untermyer boldly stated that: “this economic boycott is our means of self-defense. President Roosevelt has advocated its use in the NRA" . [National Recovery Administration] – which some of you may remember, where everybody was to be boycotted unless they followed the rules laid down by the New Deal, which of course was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court at that time.

Nevertheless, the Jews of the world declared a boycott against Germany, and it was so effective that you couldn't find one thing in any store anywhere in the world with the words "made in Germany" on it.

In fact, an executive of the Woolworth Company told me that they had to dump millions of dollars worth of crockery and dishes into the river; that their stores were boycotted. If anyone came in and found a dish marked "made in Germany," they were picketed with signs: "Hitler", "murderer", and so forth, and like – something like these sit-ins that are taking place in the South.

R. H. Macy, which is controlled by a family called Strauss who also happen to be Jews. . . a woman found stockings there which came from Chemnitz, marked "made in Germany". Well, they were cotton stockings. They may have been there 20 years, because since I've been observing women's legs in the last twenty years, I haven't seen a pair with cotton stockings on them. So Macy! I saw Macy boycotted, with hundreds of people walking around with signs saying "MURDERS" and "HITLERITES", and so forth.

Now up to that time, not one hair on the head of any Jew had been hurt in Germany. There was no suffering, there was no starvation, there was no murder, there was nothing.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

man, so many sourpussies in this thread.
did you all forget you lived in reality?

Trump's proven he's a lazy ass but no matter how little he does now, his 2016 changed the game. If anybody comes out in 2020 who is even more harsh against anti-american traitors and immigrants, they'll probably win even harder. like I said, it may not be perfect, but compare romney to trump. if the pattern continues, the next guy will make trump look like romney.

Dylan James
Dylan James

Now, that. . . naturally, the Germans said, "Why, who are these people to declare a boycott against us and throw all our people out of work, and our industries come to a standstill? Who are they to do that to us?" They naturally resented it. Certainly they painted swastikas on stores owned by Jews.

Why should a German go in and give their money to a storekeeper who was part of a boycott who was going to starve Germany into surrender into the Jews of the world, who were going to dictate who their premier or chancellor was to be? Well, it was ridiculous.

That continued for some time, and it wasn't until 1938, when a young Jew from Poland walked into the German embassy in Paris and shot one of the officials [a German official] that the Germans really started to get rough with the Jews in Germany. And you found them then breaking windows and having street fights and so forth.

Now, for anyone to say that – I don't like to use the word 'anti-Semitism' because it's meaningless, but it means something to you still, so I'll have to use it – the only reason that there was any feeling in Germany against Jews was that they were responsible: number one, for World War One; number two, for this world-wide boycott, and number three – did I say for World War One, they were responsible? For the boycott – and also for World War II, because after this thing got out of hand, it was absolutely necessary for the Jews and Germany to lock horns in a war to see which one was going to survive.

In the meanwhile, I had lived in Germany, and I knew that the Germans had decided [that] Europe is going to be Christian or Communist: there is no in between. It's going to be Christian or it's going to be Communist. And the Germans decided: "We're going to keep it Christian if possible". And they started to re-arm.

And there intention was – by that time the United States had recognized the Soviet Union, which they did in November, 1933 – the Soviet Union was becoming very powerful, and Germany realized: "Well, our turn is going to come soon, unless we are strong." The same as we in this country are saying today, "Our turn is going to come soon, unless we are strong."

And our government is spending 83 or 84 billion dollars of your money for defense, they say. Defense against whom? Defense against 40,000 little Jews in Moscow that took over Russia, and then, in their devious ways, took over control of many other governments of the world.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

but you must mean 2024
NOT AT ALL.
Trump turned against White Nationalists.
This must be his last term to give place to the accelerationist path.

Attached: 1493343427912-1.gif (1.11 MB, 1200x810)

John Brooks
John Brooks

Nope.
Although only 1/3 people in isnotreal are ashkeNAZIm, ashkeNAZIm in isnotreal are dumber than ashkeNAZIm in the US and Europe by ~10points because it is the European people and culture that nurture a higher iq and eq. "smart" jews just racemix and are part germanic, nordic, and/or slavic. "whites" include arabs and other non-european groups which brings it down.

Also, jews are mostly very inbred and have a smaller brain size, so I doubt that makes them smarter.

Attached: iq.png (306.34 KB, 1366x634)

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Now, for this country to now be on the verge of a Third World War, from which we cannot emerge a victor, is something that staggers my imagination. I know that nuclear bombs are measured in terms of megatons. A megaton is a term used to describe one million tons of TNT. One million tons of TNT is a megaton. Now, our nuclear bombs have a capacity of 10 megatons, or 10 million tons of TNT. That was when they were first developed five or six years ago. Now, the nuclear bombs that are being developed have a capacity of 200 megatons, and God knows how many megatons the nuclear bombs of the Soviet Union have.

So, what do we face now? If we trigger a world war that may develop into a nuclear war, humanity is finished. And why will it take place? It will take place because Act III. . . the curtain goes up on Act III. Act I was World War I. Act II was World War II. Act III is going to be World War III.

The Jews of the world, the Zionists and their co-religionists everywhere, are determined that they are going to again use the United States to help them permanently retain Palestine as their foothold for their world government. Now, that is just as true as I am standing here, because not alone have I read it, but many here have read it, and it's known all over the world.

Now, what are we going to do? The life you save may be your son's. Your boys may be on their way to that war tonight; and you you don't know it any more than you knew that in 1916 in London the Zionists made a deal with the British War Cabinet to send your sons to war in Europe. Did you know it at that time? Not a person in the United States knew it. You weren't permitted to know it.

Who knew it? President Wilson knew it. Colonel House knew it. Other 's knew it. Did I know it? I had a pretty good idea of what was going on: I was liaison to Henry Morgenthau, Sr., in the 1912 campaign when President Wilson was elected, and there was talk around the office there.

I was 'confidential man' to Henry Morgenthau, Sr., who was chairman of the Finance Committee, and I was liaison between him and Rollo Wells, the treasurer. So I sat in these meetings with President Wilson at the head of the table, and all the others, and I heard them drum into President Wilson's brain the graduated income tax and what has become the Federal Reserve, and also indoctrinate him with the Zionist movement.

Justice Brandeis and President Wilson were just as close as the two fingers on this hand, and President Woodrow Wilson was just as incompetent when it came to determining what was going on as a newborn baby. And that's how they got us into World War I, while we all slept.

Now, at this moment… at this moment they may be planning this World War III, in which we don't stand a chance even if they don't use nuclear bombs. How can the United States – about five percent of the world – go out and fight eighty to ninety percent of the world on their home ground? How can we do it… send our boys over there to be slaughtered? For what? So the Jews can have Palestine as their 'commonwealth'? They've fooled you so much that you don't know whether you're coming or going.

Now any judge, when he charges a jury, says, "Gentlemen, any witness that you find has told a single lie, you can disregard all his testimony." That is correct. I don't know from what state you come, but in New York state that is the way a judge addresses a jury. If that witness said one lie, disregard his testimony.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

I don’t know about that. If the economy goes to hell people will think “guy was even worse than Obongo because people who needed help got less of it.” Repugs will argue “He fostered a climate of hatred and divisiveness; it’s time to work together, cross the isle. I propose more benefits for struggling (hispanic) families.” The People will say “Fuck it, why not. The cocksucker didn’t even knock down the national debt.”

Asher White
Asher White

Now, what are the facts about the Jews?

The Jews – I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are. If Jesus was a Jew, there isn't a Jew in the world today, and if those people are Jews, certainly our Lord and Savior was not one of them, and I can prove that.

Now what happened? The eastern European Jews, who form 92 per cent of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars.

They were a warlike tribe that lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into eastern Europe – and to reduce this so you don't get too confused about the history of Eastern Europe – they set up this big Khazar kingdom: 800,000 square miles. Only, there was no Russia, there were no other countries, and the Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe – so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.

Now, they were phallic worshippers, which is filthy. I don't want to go into the details of that now. It was their religion the way it was the religion of many other Pagans or Barbarians elsewhere in the world.

Now, the [Khazar] king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith – either Christianity, Islam – the Moslem faith – or what is known today as Judaism – really Talmudism. So, like spinning a top and calling out "eeny, meeny, miney, moe," he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.

He sent down to the Talmudic schools of Pumbedita and Sura and brought up thousands of these rabbis with their teachings, and opened up synagogues and schools in his kingdom of 800,000 people – 800,000 thousand square miles – and maybe ten to twenty million people; and they became what we call Jews. There wasn't one of them that had an ancestor that ever put a toe in the Holy Land, not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and they ask us to support their armed insurrection in Palestine by saying:

"Well, you want to certainly help repatriate God's chosen people to their Promised Land, their ancestral homeland, It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Savior. You now go to church on Sunday, and kneel and you worship a Jew, and we're Jews."

Well, they were pagan Khazars who were converted just the same as the Irish [were converted]. And it's just as ridiculous to call them "people of the Holy Land," as it would be. . . there are 54 million Chinese Moslems. Fifty four million! And, Mohammed only died in 620 A.D., so in that time, 54 million Chinese have accepted Islam as their religious belief.

Now imagine, in China, 2,000 miles away from Arabia, where the city of Mecca is located, where Mohammed was born. . . imagine if the 54 million Chinese called themselves 'Arabs'. Imagine! Why, you'd say they're lunatics. Anyone who believes that those 54 million Chinese are Arabs must be crazy. All they did was adopt as a religious faith; a belief that had its origin in Mecca, in Arabia.

The same as the Irish. When the Irish became Christians, nobody dumped them in the ocean and imported from the Holy Land a new crop of inhabitants that were Christians. They weren't different people. They were the same people, but they had accepted Christianity as a religious faith.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Now, these Pagans, these Asiatics, these Turko-Finns. . . they were a Mongoloid race who were forced out of Asia into eastern Europe. They likewise, because their king took the faith – Talmudic faith – they had no choice. Just the same as in Spain: If the king was Catholic, everybody had to be a Catholic. If not, you had to get out of Spain. So everybody – they lived on the land just like the trees and the bushes; a human being belonged to the land under their feudal system – so they [Khazars] all became what we call today, Jews!

Now imagine how silly it was for the Christians. . . for the great Christian countries of the world to say, "We're going to use our power, our prestige to repatriate God's chosen people to their ancestral homeland, their Promised Land."

Now, could there be a bigger lie than that? Could there be a bigger lie than that?

And because they control the newspapers, the magazines, the radio, the television, the book publishing business, they have the ministers in the pulpit, they have the politicians on the soap boxes talking the same language . . . so naturally you'd believe black is white if you heard it often enough. You wouldn't call black black anymore – you'd start to call black white. And nobody could blame you.

Now, that is one of the great lies. . . that is the foundation of all the misery that has befallen the world. Because after two wars fought in Europe – World War I and World War II – if it wasn't possible for them to live in peace and harmony with the people in Europe, like their brethren are living in the United States, what were the two wars fought for? Did they have to – like you flush the toilet – because they couldn't get along, did they have to say, "Well, we're going back to our homeland and you Christians can help us"?

I can't understand yet how the Christians in Europe could have been that dumb because every theologian, every history teacher, knew the things that I'm telling you. But, they naturally bribed them, shut them up with money, stuffed their mouths with money, and now. . . I don't care whether you know all this or not. It doesn't make any difference to me whether you know all these facts or not, but it does make a difference to me. I've got, in my family, boys that will have to be in the next war, and I don't want them to go and fight and die… like they died in Korea. Like they died in Japan. Like they've died all over the world. For what?

To help crooks hold on to what they stole from innocent people who had been in peaceful possession of that land, those farms, those homes for hundreds and maybe thousands of years? Is that why the United States must go to war? Because the Democratic Party wants New York State – the electoral vote? Illinois, the electoral vote? And Pennsylvania, the electoral vote?… which are controlled by the Zionists and their co-religionists?. . . the balance of power?

In New York City there are 400,000 members of the liberal party, all Zionists and their co-religionists. And New York State went for Kennedy by 400,000 votes. Now, I don't blame Mr. Kennedy. I'm fond of Mr. Kennedy. I think he's a great man. I think he can really pull us out of this trouble if we get the facts to him. And I believe he knows a great deal more than his appointments indicate he knows. He's playing with the enemy. Like when you go fishing, you've got to play with the fish. Let 'em out and pull 'em in. Let 'em out and pull 'em in. But knowing Mr. Kennedy's father, and how well informed he is on this whole subject, and how close Kennedy is to his father, I don't think Mr. Kennedy is totally in the dark.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

reveals himself in 1 post
thats a record for me

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

But I do think that it is the duty of every mother, every loyal Christian , every person that regards the defense of this country as a sacred right, that they communicate – not with their congressman, not with their senator, but with President Kennedy. And tell him, "I do not think you should send my boy, or our boys, wearing the uniform of the United States of America, and under the flag that you see here, our red, white and blue, to fight there to help keep in the hands of these that which they have stolen". I think everyone should not alone write once, but keep writing and get your friends to write.

Now, I could go on endlessly, and tell you these things to support what I have just asked you to do. But I don't think it's necessary to do that. You're above the average group in intelligence and I don't think it's necessary to impress this any more.

But. . . I want to tell you one more thing. You talk about… "Oh, the Jews. Why the Jews? Christianity. Why, we got Christianity from the Jews and the Jews gave us Jesus, and the Jews gave us our religion". But do you know that on the day of atonement that you think is so sacred to them, that on that day… and I was one of them! This is not hearsay. I'm not here to be a rabble-rouser. I'm here to give you facts.

When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, the very first prayer that you recite, you stand – and it's the only prayer for which you stand – and you repeat three times a short prayer. The Kol Nidre. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months – any oath, vow or pledge that you may take during the next twelve months shall be null and void.

The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force and effect, and so forth and so on.

And further than that, the Talmud teaches: "Don't forget – whenever you take an oath, vow, and pledge – remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and that exempts you from fulfilling that".

How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916.

And we're going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason. You can't depend upon something as insecure as the leadership that is not obliged to respect an oath, vow or pledge. Now I could go on and recite many other things to you, but I would have a little respect for your time, and you want to really, uh, get through with all of this. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

Now I want to say one thing. You ask me. . . well, you think to yourself: "well how did this fellow get mixed up in this the way he got mixed up in it." Well, I opened my mouth in 1945, and I took big pages in newspapers and tried to tell the American people what I'm telling you. And one newspaper after another refused the advertisement. And when I couldn't find a newspaper to take them – I paid cash, not credit – what happened? My lawyer told me, "There's an editor over in Jersey with a paper who will take your announcement". So, I was brought together with Mr. McGinley, and that's how I met him.

So somebody told me the lawyer who introduced me, who was the son of the Dean of the Methodist Bishop, he said: "Well, I think he's a little anti-Semitic. I don't know whether I can get him over here. So he brought him over to my apartment and we hit it off wonderfully, and have since then.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Now, I say this, and I say it without any qualifications. I say it without any reservations. And I say it without any hesitation. . . if it wasn't for the work that Mr. Conley McGinley did with "Common Sense" – he's been sending out from 1,800,000 to 2,000,000 every year – if it wasn't for the work he's been doing sending those out for fifteen years now, we would already be a communist country. Nobody has done what he did to light fires. Many of the other active persons in this fight learned all about if for the first time through "Common Sense".

Now, I have been very active in helping him all I could. I'm not as flush as I was. I cannot go on spending the money. . . I'm not going to take up a collection. Don't worry. I see five people getting up to leave. (laughter)

I haven't got the money that I used to spend. I used to print a quarter of a million of them out of my own pocket and send them out. Mr. McGinley, when I first met him, had maybe 5,000 printed and circulated them locally. So I said, "With what you know and what I know, we can really do a good job". So I started printing in outside shops of big newspaper companies, a quarter of a million, and paid for them. Well, there's always a bottom to the barrel. I suppose we've all reached that at times.

I'm not so poor that I can't live without working and that's what worries the Anti-Defamation League. I can just get by without going and asking for a job or getting on the bread line. But Mr. McGinley is working. He's sick and he's going at this stronger than ever. And all I want to say is that they want to close up "Common Sense" more than any other single thing in the whole world, as a death-blow to the fight Christians are making to survive.

So I just want to tell you this. All they do is circulate rumors: "Mr. Benjamin H. Freedman is the wealthy backer of 'Common Sense'." The reason they do that is to discourage the people in the United States: don't send any money to Common Sense. They don't need it. The've got the wealthy Mr. Freedman as a backer. That all has strategy. They don't want to advertise me so that people that have real estate or securities to sell will come and call on me. They just want people to lay off "Common Sense". And all I'm telling you is, I do try to help him, but I haven't been able to. And I will be very honest. One thing I won't do is lie. In the last year I've had so much sickness in my family that I could not give him one dollar.

How he's managed to survive, I don't know. God alone knows. And he must be in God's care because how he's pulled through his sickness and with his financial troubles, I don't know. But that press is working. . . and every two weeks about a hundred or a hundred-fifty-thousand of "Common Sense" go out with a new message. And if that information could be multiplied. . . if people that now get it could buy ten or twenty five, or fifty, give them around. Plow that field. Sow those seeds, you don't know which will take root, but for God's sake, this is our last chance.

[Freedman then discusses the importance of people forgoing unnecessary purchases to 'buy more stuff', play golf, etc., and use the money to keep "Common Sense" going. He explains that the paper is going in debt; could be closed down and he (Freedman) no longer has the funds, having spent some $2,400,000 (In 1960 Dollars) in his attempt to bring the information to the American public and elected officials. He then asks for questions from the audience.)

David Long
David Long

He's not going to run in 2020.
And IF he does run it would be as a spoiler candidate, although I don't think his ego would allow for a "loss", even a deliberate one…maybe his (((handlers))) could blow enough smoke up his ass to keep him going?
OT, but I'm seeing some "grass roots" seeds being planted for an Oprah run. NPC's in (((academia)) ) have her elevated to God-like status

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Why did you have to be such a massive fucking sperg? This Zig Forums is because of you. You could have just disabled the wordfilters and we would still have a usable board.

Fuck you.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

{Question inaudible]

Freedman: All right, I'll comment on that. This is rather deep, but you all have a very high degree of intelligence, so I'm going to make an attempt. In the time of Bible history, there was a geographic area known as Judea. Judea was a province of the Roman Empire. Now, a person who lived in Judea was known as a Judean, and in Latin it was Judaeus; in Greek it was Judaius. Those are the two words, in Greek and Latin, for a Judean.

Now, in Latin and Greek there is no such letter as 'j', and the first syllable of Judaeus and Judaius starts 'ghu'. Now, when the Bible was written, it was first written in Greek, Latin, Panantic, Syriac, Aramaic… all those languages. Never Was the word Jew in any of them because the word didn't exist. Judea was the country, and the people were Judeans, and Jesus was referred to only as a Judean. I've seen those early… the earliest scripts available.

In 1345, a man by the name of Wycliffe in England thought that it was time to translate the Bible into English. There was no English edition of the Bible because who the Devil could read? It was only the educated church people who could read Latin and Greek, Syriac, Aramaic and the other languages. Anyhow, Wycliffe translated the Bible into English. But in it, he had to look around for some words for Judaeas and Judaius.

There was no English word because Judea had passed out of existence. There was no Judea. People had long ago forgotten that. So in the first translation he used the word, in referring to Jesus, as 'gyu', "jew". At the time, there was no printing press.

Then, between 1345 and the 17th century, when the press came into use, that word passed through so many changes… I have them all here. If you want I can read them to you. I will. That word 'gyu' which was in the Wycliffe Bible became. . . first it was ' gyu ', then ' giu ', then ' iu ' (because the ' i ' in Latin is pronounced like the ' j '. Julius Caesar is ' Iul ' because there is no 'j' in Latin) then ' iuw ', then ' ieuu ', then ' ieuy ', then ' iwe ', then ' iow ', then ' iewe ', all in Bibles as time went on. Then ' ieue ', then ' iue ', then ' ive ', and then ' ivw ', and finally in the 18th century… ' jew '. Jew.

All the corrupt and contracted forms for Judaius, and Judaeas in Latin. Now, there was no such thing as 'Jew', and any theologian – I've lectured in maybe 20 of the most prominent theological seminaries in this country, and two in Europe – there was no such word as Jew. There only was Judea, and Jesus was a Judean and the first English use of a word in an English bible to describe him was 'gyu' – Jew. A contracted and shortened form of Judaeus, just the same as we call a laboratory a 'lab', and gasoline 'gas'… a tendency to short up.

So, in England there were no public schools; people didn't know how to read; it looked like a scrambled alphabet so they made a short word out of it. Now for a theologian to say that you can't harm the Jews, is just ridiculous. I'd like to know where in the scriptures it says that. I'd like to know the text.

Look at what happened to Germany for touching Jews. What would you, as a citizen of the United States, do to people who did to you what the so-called Jews – the Pollacks and Litvaks and Litzianers – they weren't Jews, as I just explained to you. They were Eastern Europeans who'd been converted to Talmudism. There was no such thing as Judaism. Judaism was a name given in recent years to this religion known in Bible history as Torah [inaudible]. No Jew or no educated person ever heard of Judaism. It didn't exist. They pulled it out of the air. . . a meaningless word.

Just like 'anti-Semitic'. The Arab is a Semite. And the Christians talk about people who don't like Jews as anti-Semites, and they call all the Arabs anti-Semites. The only Semites in the world are the Arabs. There isn't one Jew who's a Semite. They're all Turkothean Mongoloids. The Eastern european Jews. So, they brainwashed the public, and if you will invite me to meet this reverend who told you these things, I'll convince him and it'll be one step in the right direction. I'll go wherever I have to go to meet him.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Yes, ma'am. Well… I can answer that. First of all, your first premise is wrong. Your first premise that all the Jews are loyal to each other is wrong. Because, the Eastern European Jews outnumber all the rest by so many that they create the impression that they are the Jewish 'race'; that they are the Jewish nation; that they are the Jewish people. . . and the Christians swallow it like a cream puff.

But in 1844 the German rabbis called a conference of rabbis from all over the world for the purpose of abolishing the Kol Nidre from the Day of Atonement religious ceremony. In Brunswick, Germany, where that conference was held in 1844, there was almost a terrific riot. A civil war.

The Eastern Europeans said, "What the hell. We should give up Kol Nidre? That gives us our grip on our people. We give them a franchise so they can tell the Christians, 'Go to hell. We'll make any deal you want', but they don't have to carry it out. That gives us our grip on our people". So, they're not so united, and if you knew the feeling that exists. . .

Now, I'll also show you from an official document by the man responsible for. . . uh, who baptized this race. Here is a paper that we obtained from the archives of the Zionist organization in New York City, and in it is the manuscript by Sir James A. Malcolm, who – on behalf of the British Cabinet – negotiated the deal with these Zionists.

And in here he says that all the jews in England were against it. The Jews who had been there for years, the [inaudible - probably Sephardim], those who had Portuguese and Spanish ad Dutch ancestry… who were monotheists and believed in that religious belief. That was while the Eastern European Jews were still running around in the heart of Asia and then came into Europe. But they had no more to do with them than. . . can we talk about a Christian 'race'? or a Christian religion?… or are the Christians united?

So the same disunity is among the Jews. And I'll show you in this same document that when they went to France to try and get the French government to back that Zionist venture, there was only one Jew in France who was for it. That was Rothschild, and they did it because they were interested in the oil and the Suez Canal

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

reveals himself in 1 post
Exactly.
ZOG's puppets are not the way of Whites, they never were, they never will.
The (((democracy))) game is already exhausted.
Bring a solution or move aside.

Attached: dfc.png (142.97 KB, 455x600)

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

that scenario isn't even slightly realistic.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

[Question inaudible] Freedman: You know why? Because if they don't, they're decked up. They come around and they tell you how much you must give, and if you don't . . . oh, you're anti-Semitic. Then none of their friends will have anything to do with them, and they start a smear campaign. . . and you have got to give.

In New York city, in the garment center, there are twelve manufacturers in the building. And when the drive is on to sell Israel Bonds, the United Jewish Drive, they put a big scoreboard with the names of the firms and opposite them, as you make the amount they put you down for, they put a gold star after the name. Then, the buyers are told, "When you come into that building to call on someone and they haven't got a gold star, tell them that you won't buy from them until they have the gold star". BLACKMAIL. I don't know what else you can call it.

Then what do they do? They tell you it's for 'humanitarian purposes' and they send maybe $8 billion dollars to Israel, tax exempt, tax deductible. So if they hadn't sent that eight billion dollars to Israel, seven billion of it would have gone into the U.S. Treasury as income tax. So what happens? That seven billion dollars deficit – that air pocket – the gullible Christians have to make up.

They put a bigger tax on gas or bread or corporation tax. Somebody has to pay the housekeeping expenses for the government. So why do you let these people send their money over there to buy guns to drive people out of their ancient homeland? And you say, "Oh, well. The poor Jews. They have no place to go and they've been persecuted all their lives". They've never been persecuted for their religion. And I wish I had two rows of Rabbis here to challenge me. Never once, in all of history, have they been persecuted for their religion.

Do you know why the Jews were driven out of England? King Edward the First in 1285 drove them out, and they never came back until the Cromwell Revolution which was financed by the Rothschilds. For four-hundred years there wasn't a Jew. But do you know why they were driven out? Because in the Christian faith and the Moslem faith it's a sin to charge 'rent' for the use of money. In other words - what we call interest [usury] is a sin.

So the Jews had a monopoly in England and they charged so much interest, and when the Lords and Dukes couldn't pay, they [Jews] foreclosed. And they were creating so much trouble that the king of England finally made himself their partner, because when they they came to foreclose, some of these dukes bumped off the Jews. . . the money-lenders. So the king finally said – and this is all in history, look up Tianson [Tennyson?] or Rourke, the History of the Jews in England; two books you can find in your library. When the king found out what the trouble was all about, and how much money they were making, he declared himself a fifty-percent partner of the money lenders. Edward the First. And for many years, one-third of the revenues of the British Treasury came from the fifty-percent interest in money-lending by the Jews.

But it got worse and worse. So much worse that when the Lords and Dukes kept killing the money-lenders, the King then said, "I declare myself the heir of all the money-lenders. If they're killed you have to pay me, because I'm his sole heir". That made so much trouble, because the King had to go out and collect the money with an army, so he told the Jews to get out. There were 15,000 of them, and they had to get out, and they went across to Ireland, and that's how Ireland got to be part of the United Kingdom.

When King Edward found out what they were doing, he decided to take Ireland for himself before someone else did. He sent Robert Southgard with a mercenary army and conquered Ireland. So, show me one time where a Jew was persecuted in any country because of his religion. It has never happened. It's always their impact on the political, social, or economic customs and traditions of the community in which they settle.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

This Zig Forums is because of you.
Nope. It is because of T_D and /leftypol/.
On the other side /mlpol/ is here to bring order to chaos.
This was, is, and will be a NatSoc board.

Attached: 736466.jpg (91.24 KB, 894x894)

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

[Question inaudible]

Freedman: Yes, sir. Well, they say most of those things themselves. It was unnecessary for Benjamin Franklin to say it. Most of those things they say themselves. But Benjamin Franklin observed, and by hearsay understood, what was happening in Europe.

When Russia, in 920 was formed, and gradually surrounded the Khazar Kingdom, and absorbed them, most of the well-to-do Khazars fled to Western Europe and brought with them the very things to which you object and I object and a lot of other people object. The customs, the habits, the instincts with which they were endowed.

When Benjamin Franklin referred to them as Jews because that's the name that they went by, and when the Christians first heard that these people who were fleeing from Russia – who they were – that they had practiced this Talmudic faith – the Christians in Western Europe said, "They must be the remnants of the lost ten tribes!"

And Mr. Grutz, the greatest historian amongst the Jews, said that – and he's probably as good an authority on that subject as there is. So when Ben Franklin came to Europe in the 18th century, he already saw the results of what these people had done after they left their homeland. And every word of it is true… they say it themselves. I can give you half a dozen books they've written in which they say the same thing: When they have money they become tyrants. And when they become defeated, they become ruthless. They're only barbarians. They're the descendants of Asiatic Mongols and they will do anything to accomplish their purpose.

What right did they have to take over Russia the way they did? The Czar had abdicated nine or ten months before that. There was no need for them. . . they were going to have a constitutional monarchy. But they didn't want that. When the constitutional monarchy was to assemble in November, they mowed them all down and established the Soviet Union.

There was no need for that. But they thought, "Now is the time", and if you you will look in the Encyclopedia Britannica under the word 'Bolshevism', you'll find the five laws there that Lenin put down for a successful revolution. One of them is, "Wait for the right time, and then give them everything you've got". It would pay you to read that.

You'd also find that Mr. Harold Blacktree, who wrote the article for the Encyclopedia Britannica states that the Jews conceived and created and cultivated the Communist movement. And that their energy made them the spearhead of the movement. Harold Blacktree wrote it and no one knew more about Communism than he. And the Encyclopedia Britannica for 25 years has been printing it.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Reported for horsefucker.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Trump was never more than a stepping stone, a bandaid. The level of jidf jew loving itt is still concerning.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

No faggot, your autism caused this. We both know it. Admit to it.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Trump was always a jewish selected agent of theirs to derail and destroy any nationalist sentiment rising, which has always been the MO of jewish Conservatism

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Right, because Republicans are going to run increasingly more hyperbolic candidates. Btw, nice argument.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Kill yourself Jamal.

Attached: c7d143b4fe112fec106917622a1bb6138db6d89a7c9c84c3ac2fe1a7899c9dba.png (183.25 KB, 640x360)

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

[Question inaudible] Freedman: Well, I can't advocate that you do anything that's criminal, but I can tell you this. You can start what I call an endless chain. If you can get your friends to write, objectively, here is the statement: Mr. Kennedy's office gave me this himself. Mr. Smith, who succeeded Mr. Kennedy, took over his office – was in his office – and gave me this. He delivered this on the 25th, and it says here:

"For release to AM (that means morning papers), August 25th". "Israel is here to stay. It is a national commitment, special obligation of the Democratic Party. The White House must take the lead. American intervention. We will act promptly and decisively against any nation in the Middle East which attacks its neighbor. I propose that we make clear to both Israel and the Arab states our guarantee that we will act with whatever force and speed are necessary to halt any aggression by any nation".

Well, do you call the return of people to their homeland [the Arab Palestinians] aggression? Is Mr. Kennedy going to do that? Suppose three million Mexicans came into Texas and drove the six million Texans into the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico. Suppose these Mexicans were slipped in there armed – the Texans were disarmed – and one night they drove them all out of Texas and declared themselves the Republic of the Alamo. What would the United States say?

Would we say it's aggression for these Texans to try to get their homes back from the Mexican thieves? Suppose the Negroes in Alabama were secretly armed by the Soviets and overnight they rose up and drove all the whites into the swamps of Mississippi and Georgia and Florida. . . drove them out completely, and declared themselves the Republic of Ham, or the Republic of something-or-other. Would we call it aggression if these people, the whites of Alabama, tried to go back to their homes?

Would we. . . what would we think if the soviet Union said, "No, those Negroes now occupy them! Leave them there!", or "No, those Mexicans are in Texas. they declared themselves a sovereign state. Leave them there. You have plenty of room in Utah and Nevada. Settle somewhere else".

Would we call it aggression if the Alabama whites or the Texans wanted to go back to their homes? So now, you've got to write to President Kennedy and say, "We do not consider it aggression in the sense that you use the word, if these people want to return to their homes as the United Nations – fifteen times in the last twelve years – called upon the Zionists in occupation of Palestine to allow the Arab Palestinians to return to their former homes and farms".

[End of transcript of Benjamin Freedman speech, given in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C., on behalf of Conde McGinley's patriotic newspaper of that time, Common Sense.]

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Flooding with no textual sauce is incredibly rude.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I don't know what the republican establishment is going to do, after all, they attempted with everything they had to stop trump, lest we forget. but your scenario entails mass acceptance of more cucked rhetoric, I don't see anything to indicate people have become more cucked since 2012, so my assumption is the pattern will continue and people will respond positively to increasingly harsh rhetoric.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Trump is based and if he supports Israel that means Israel is based too.

Attached: 1.6429909.4120807996.jpg (25 KB, 609x343)

David Stewart
David Stewart

Global report.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

Trump is based and if he supports Israel that means Israel is based too.
That is essentially the entire [il]logical thought process behind every aut-right CIA-kike argument for the orange kike

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Honestly I posted that just to trigger fags like this guy.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

hey, jews are not bad, don't you agree with it, Zig Forums?.

Are you all retarded?

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Global report.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

I could see that, my post wasn't critical of you and agree with your point of the retardation of the cult of personality of Trump making his retarded supporters agree to everything Trump says no matter how much it conflicts with their supposed beliefs, which trump's election proves isn't any belief whatsoever, they just cheer on whatever their TV tells them to.
Alas every single MAGApede spastic can't see through the jewish illusion

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Fair enough, but I don’t see how Trump has made them less cucked. We have nothing like 200k Yellow Vests in the streets of DC even on the left. We have more guns than people, yet still we remain more pacified than effeminate frogs. To me that says that Americans are absolutely willing to turn over on their stomachs in order to get a reprieve on their supposed racism. Plus a new recession is apparently inevitable in the near future.

For the record I would rather see things go your way. But as I said, I have no faith in my fellow man.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Global report.
You are a T_D retard.
Trump is making Whites to waste more years, he is another ZOG's distraction.
The only realistic way is to bring back the commies in full force to accelerate the Empire's demise.
White secession from this multicultural filth is the goal, which will be only possible when the heat be unbearable.

Attached: Aryanne-and-the-Führer.png (995.27 KB, 1280x984)

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

I see there are many of you Jews in this thread, you clearly see the end soon where gentiles from the world slaughter you wholesale, where you will be sacrificed for One World Government. Even Lord Rothschild has abandoned Judaism by marrying a gentile [Lady Rothschild] ensuring no longer would his future be contaminated with the inbred inferior lot. So you may all be sacrificed to the ultimate enlightened one, Lucifer. Every Jew of note that has ever warned this to other Jews was killed, it is the truth of what it really means to be "chosen". Not the Tikkun Olam, Jews are chosen to die, like a lamb of God, sacrificed for the "better" cause that is One World Government. That is why Jews are chosen. Even the mainstream prophesy does not attempt to hide where the whole world will come down upon us except that added text that says we would somehow win but it's added for a reason. The truth is, we are all going to die unless we give up Judaism.

But ignoring the first part you may chose not to believe, it's common that we would only listen to a fellow Jew so I give you these of why the gentiles hate us so and what we've done to them

"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

Anti-semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in non-Jews by the Jewish group. This is a normal social reaction. - Albert Einstein (Come on, you should know this one)

Your fear where you wish to ally with gentiles so you may be spared won't be, know this. Only when you give up will you be saved. There is a better world beyond Judaism, the common Jew will die in the most horrible ways and all the Jews who have duped themselves into thinking they are elite through their positions and dedicated their lives to Judaism since their early days of youth in search of identity will die in the worst fates of all. Look deep inside and you know this was always true. Lucifer is the proudest being and greatest liar in creation, he does not share his throne. Backstabbing for him is like breathing air, from the start we were fools.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Shills are so fucking dumb they think they are here to 'sway' the less hardcore or certain of us but when they make their arguments they are just talking to another fucking kike while we are either ignoring them, calling them out or just moving on to do something better with our time.

You think you have power here, you think you influence opinion but we all know Trump is a kike (we always knew - he is our stepping stone because no matter what you do, more and more people are awakened to the JQ)

Information warfare you call it, we call it shitposting and we do it for free.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

I think we're probably in agreement, I don't expect things to change without violence even if it's possible, however, trump has changed the window of cultural acceptibility in my opinion. I remember in 2008 you couldn't even so much as utter the concept of putting america before all other countries, I remember every single person I knew calling US soldier child murderers, the USA evil, etc. Even taught in school how nationalism is one of the most evil ideologies possible, but now the president is saying to call ourselves nationalists. I'm not going to say rhetoric will save us, it won't, but I am more than thankful for any shift in the cultural outlook we can get.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Trump was a stepping stone
,,,tio the completion of the jew world order

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Global report.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

I cant argue with that, but our goals are to wake up as many people as possible to counter them which we are accomplishing slowly but surely, truth will out.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Shut the fuck up you dirty filthy lying kike rat.

You need a bullet and so does every other member of your infernal race.

Attached: 9fb31bcae0fa3c4482901d5d13665955511cf73d1d885a8c3ada8a84c773d5cf.png (128.7 KB, 504x360)

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

This goy gets it.

This is just your friendly reminder that Trump is a false hope and a zionist stooge and elections are a fraud.

The only purpose they serve is to the (((elites))) who use them as a means to monitor the opinions of the masses. And thus provide a great opportunity to monitor the social conditioning and brainwashing that is inflicted on the population. With this knowledge they then make adjustments in policy to further cement their reign. Remember, all wars are won in the hearts and minds of the people, and the Jews practice a constant spiritual warfare against their host nation for control of it's destiny.

The left and right paradigm is a fraud that is designed to divide and conquer the population and stall all change via a yin-yang of tyranny. Except of course change which is (((permitted))).

Trump's election was used as a means for the kikes to study how the goyim could use a grass roots movement on the internet to overthrow their grip on the narrative. And now that the election has been thoroughly studied, the kikes are using this knowledge to censor every last avenue for free discussion they find.

This is why big-tech is Censoring you all across the internet. It is also why no politician will ever oppose them, because EVERY politician works for the same masters that google does. They only say they'll bust the trusts to give you false hope and thus placate you. Just like the border wall and repealing DACA have not occurred, the regulation of these tech companies will NEVER be happen. They keep playing this trick on you emotionally driven idiots over and over and you never learn.

Spread the truth, then fight back. This is the only way to freedom from (((them))).

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (2.96 MB, 1104x9958)

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

need its own thread. excellent

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

I always like it when fags like you accuse pure Aryans like me of being a kike when we dare to have a different opinion.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

GOP loves to lose. 100% chance they'll field a bunch of good goy faggots to accomplish it.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

In a few sentences you just said all.
Saved.

Attached: 1515180318639.png (429.67 KB, 2875x1781)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

We already know you fucking nigger, he's a ZOGbot, just like everyone else who "leads" jewnited states of ZOG

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

thrived like few
Oy vey, Drumpf is perpetuating antisemitic stereotypes

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Wrong user.
He is a ZOG's puppet.
ZOGbots are members of the law enforcement gang, you know, those threatening and applying violence to keep Whites down.

Attached: police-protect-government-not-people.jpg (40.36 KB, 584x537)

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

With a much higher average iq the number of Jews in the higher iq echelons are even greater in proportion.
Complaining about that kinda makes you a nigger imo.
agree with our methodologically unsound and universally discredited study Cochran et al. or i will call you names
we wuz scapegoats and sheit
The only thing being invaded is this board.

I don't even know why I come here anymore.

Attached: 4c2879ef9872ddd761208bef5834e940ad58656e3ac871f5c93f3df94d0d4bed.jpg (50.48 KB, 448x450)

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Where else would you go?

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

White secession
Nah, White reconquering, purging.

James Morris
James Morris

Whites have literally conquered or tried to conquer every country on the planet. Does that make us evil?

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Amen brother

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Of all the middle eastern countries, which one would you rather live in?
Which side? Israel where you get to murder Palestinian children, or Palestine where your children are murdered and you have a chance of randomly being shot by Israeli snipers?
My friends from Israel are infinitely more reasonable than my friends from iran.
The Iran card. That's how I know you're a jew.
Blaming 'the jews' is no different than blaming "the US"
Well, the US is Israel's bitch. Our President is Israel's bitch. The viewers of mainstream television are Israel's bitches.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 54674675676.jpg (82.59 KB, 948x220)

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Hitler's why we have Israel. Search your heart and know it to be true.

Nathan White
Nathan White

I think very few anons genuinely believe all jews are evil
I don't think all jews are evil. I also don't care anymore. You should have policed your own kind, moishe. Now you all have to pay.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

900% CUCKED

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Nice try. The Balfour Declaration was before Hitler.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

And decades elapsed after Balfour with nothing to show for it. WW2 gave the Jews the capital they needed to get Israel. The whole world took pity on them and said, ok fine, you get Israel.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Great. They got Israel. And they still manipulate the goyim just as much after they got it than they did before. So I guess the lesson you're trying to teach us is "Don't ever fight back against the jews." Did I get that right, rabbi?

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Sorry, I’m at work and pretty busy. I agree entirely.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Tor really needs to be disabled, and the 4chan/TRS filthy sent back where it came from.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And decades elapsed after Balfour with nothing to show for it.
But that's not true at all.
The first wave of modern Jewish migration to Ottoman-ruled Palestine, known as the First Aliyah, began in 1881, as Jews fled pogroms in Eastern Europe.

The Second Aliyah (1904–14), began after the Kishinev pogrom; some 40,000 Jews settled in Palestine, although nearly half of them left eventually.
Both the first and second waves of migrants were mainly Orthodox Jews,[138] although the Second Aliyah included socialist groups who established the kibbutz movement.

During World War I, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour sent the Balfour Declaration of 1917 to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, that stated that Britain intended for the creation of a Jewish "national home" within the Palestinian Mandate.

In 1918, the Jewish Legion, a group primarily of Zionist volunteers, assisted in the British conquest of Palestine.

Arab opposition to British rule and Jewish immigration led to the 1920 Palestine riots and the formation of a Jewish militia known as the Haganah (meaning "The Defense" in Hebrew), from which the Irgun and Lehi, or the Stern Gang, paramilitary groups later split off.

In 1922, the League of Nations granted Britain a mandate over Palestine under terms which included the Balfour Declaration with its promise to the Jews, and with similar provisions regarding the Arab Palestinians.
The population of the area at this time was predominantly Arab and Muslim, with Jews accounting for about 11%,[145] and Arab Christians about 9.5% of the population.

The Third (1919–23) and Fourth Aliyahs (1924–29) brought an additional 100,000 Jews to Palestine.

The rise of Nazism and the increasing persecution of Jews in 1930s Europe led to the Fifth Aliyah, with an influx of a quarter of a million Jews.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

All I'm saying is Hitler is why we have Israel. Don't get your panties in a twist, Abdul.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Last year he tied the all time record for immigration, this year he's going for the record.

Since most of the immigrants are from Congo, there's been of delays because of Ebola but i'm sure he'll still shatter the record. I think Congo averages 60 rapes per hour.

Don't ever ever ever ever never ever vote Republican, they;ll fuck you every time.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Yeah, and you're wrong Schlomo.
Protip, because I know semites don't seem to get this: White Europeans don't like liars.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Right, got it. Don't ever, ever fihgt back against our Jewish overlords, otherwise we have to give them geographic tribute when we lose. Because the goyim will always lose, so don't even try. Thanks for the advice, moishe.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

See also:
This was a major cause of the Arab revolt of 1936–39 during which the British Mandate authorities alongside the Zionist militias of Haganah and Irgun killed 5,032 Arabs and wounded 14,760, resulting in over ten percent of the adult male Palestinian Arab population killed, wounded, imprisoned or exiled.

<Its Hitler's fault Israel exists!
<Because the British agreed to it decades before he came to power
<And then he threw Jews out of his country
<Therefore its all Hitler's fault!
Get the fuck outta here with that shit nigger.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

I'm 100% European retard. You just get triggered like a snowflake by the reality that Hitler gave Jews the ability to guilt the white race for generations, and Israel's creation is one direct result.

Colton King
Colton King

Attached: tiredofwinning.PNG (825.4 KB, 850x971)

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

Despite “common wisdom,” all studies showing that ashkenazi jews have a higher average IQ than whites are not scientific, and are debunked when you look at the selection bias in the sampling.
There is not a single IQ study of jews that takes a double blind random sampling of the jewish population in any country.
Every study that exists draws from favorable urban populations with high SES and educational backgrounds. Meanwhile, European IQ sampling is so prolific that there is an accurate sampling over the entire spectrum of SES and educational backgrounds, and includes urban, suburban, and rural populations of varying geographical areas over an extended period. The ashkenazi IQ gap is a myth perpetuated by the same jewish establishmentarians that have pushed the meme that ‘Einstein’ is synonymous with ‘genius,’ even though he was a prolific and unrepentant plagiarist. These are the same jewish academicians that have disenfranchised whites in the Ivy League universities that whites built. They are only concerned with the promotion and advancement of their own achievement mythos, and go to great lengths to convince everyone of their capabilities.

However, if you do your due diligence in seeking the truth, it’s plain to see how transparent their lies are and that they really do lie at every available opportunity to caricature themselves as what they are not. If anyone ever mentions that jews have a higher average IQ than whites, demand that they show even a shred of proof from a double blind randomly selected group of the jewish population. They won’t, because no such thing exists. The ashkenazi IQ gap is a myth. Stop repeating it. Start talking about the real reason they’re vastly overrepresented in the upper echelons of society.

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

I'm 100% European retard.
No you aren't.
You just get triggered like a snowflake
And this is how I know you're not.
by the reality that Hitler gave Jews
Hitler gave the Jews nothing, he expelled them, and many went to Israel, which already had a population of several hundred thousand Jews, because the British supported giving it to the Jews decades before he came to power.
You're just upset that your semitic lies are being exposed, and as usual, your response is to attack those exposing you while pretending you're just telling an 'unpleasant reality'.
Typical tricks. Next you'll start in about 'hamiltonian economic nationalism', eh?

Attached: Jew-Explains-Why-Jews-Are-Evil.webm (1.96 MB, 320x240)

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Yes, some Jews moved there. It doesn't change the fact that legally speaking nothing happened for decades after the Balfour declaration. It wasn't until after WW2 that the UN felt pity for the Jews and allowed the creation of Israel. I'm not saying there weren't other factors, but ww2 is def #1.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

So what does the creation of Israel have to do with the Frankfurt school and the creation of cultural marxists by jewish agitators? I'm not seeing the connection, but whatever.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Also, I didn't even notice my first read
snowflake
You can go now, TRS. Sage for double post.

Attached: 1443848873856.jpg (166.81 KB, 405x412)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

What are you talking about? I never commented on that.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Yes, hundreds of thousands of Jews moved there.
FTFY and yes, I'm glad you can admit you're wrong. Maybe you're not a semite after all.
It doesn't change the fact that legally speaking
Hundreds of thousands of Jews moved to the area because the British supported giving it to them?
You're right, it doesn't change that fact.

It wasn't until after WW2 that the UN felt pity for the Jews and allowed the creation of Israel. I'm not saying there weren't other factors, but ww2 is def #1.
Hahahahaha, no.
After World War II, Britain found itself in intense conflict with the Jewish community over Jewish immigration limits, as well as continued conflict with the Arab community over limit levels. The Haganah joined Irgun and Lehi in an armed struggle against British rule.

At the same time, hundreds of thousands of Jewish Holocaust survivors and refugees sought a new life far from their destroyed communities in Europe. The Yishuv attempted to bring these refugees to Palestine but many were turned away or rounded up and placed in detention camps in Atlit and Cyprus by the British.

On 22 July 1946, Irgun attacked the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
A total of 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.
The hotel was the site of the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.
The attack initially had the approval of the Haganah.
It was conceived as a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era. It was characterized as one of the "most lethal terrorist incidents of the twentieth century."

In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Yeah you got me fag. I'm a secret Jew because I use the word "snowflake." Lol what a retard

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Trump loves America as the Master loves the slave.
He is bound to the Redsheild created Israel.
He is an Ashkenazim supremacist like the rest.
Just of a different stripe to control Zig Forumsacks for a while.

Attached: 9811c5930cc3b9e3fff48c9de50dd2a87043e845.png (681.04 KB, 900x1200)

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

United Nations Special Committee on Palestine be created "to prepare for consideration at the next regular session of the Assembly a report on the question of Palestine."

In the Report of the Committee dated 3 September 1947 to the General Assembly, the majority of the Committee in Chapter VI proposed a plan to replace the British Mandate with "an independent Arab State, an independent Jewish State, and the City of Jerusalem […] the last to be under an International Trusteeship System."

On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted Resolution 181 (II) recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan of Partition with Economic Union.

The plan attached to the resolution was essentially that proposed by the majority of the Committee in the report of 3 September.
The Jewish Agency, which was the recognized representative of the Jewish community, accepted the plan.
The Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it, and indicated that they would reject any other plan of partition.

On the following day, 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab gangs began attacking Jewish targets.
The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but in early April 1948 moved onto the offensive. The Arab Palestinian economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled.

Checking those trips for a semite pretending he doesn't understand why he's being singled out.
Some things never change, eh Schlomo?

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ikVJq-t68&bpctr=1544221905
Get your head out of Hitlers ass, we got enough obstacles, we don't need to bring the Nazi's baggage regardless of whether it's true or not.

Blake White
Blake White

The Frankfurt school, from which the modern doctrines of cultural marxism and white guilt originate, was founded in 1923. Jews didn't get ovened ever until the 1940's. So all the white guilt bullshit isn't Hitler's fault, you're just a goal-posting moving, obfuscating yid.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Woops

On 15 May 1947, the General Assembly of the newly formed United Nations resolved that the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine be created "to prepare for consideration at the next regular session of the Assembly a report on the question of Palestine."

<Its Hitlers fault the Jews got Israel!
<Even though it started decades before he came to power.
<And was brought to fruition by Jewish terrorists years after he was out of power.
<Its all Hitler's fault!
lel

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

meguca.org/po1/5258890?last=100#p5283442

Yes orthodox Naziism will not save the west.

Attached: 31e1894997b47acbe2e987b51fc27bb3decbdcfc.jpg (174.52 KB, 799x574)

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

watch this 30 minute video by a literal who jewtube person!
No.
Get your head out of Hitlers ass
<[*semitic kvetching intensifies*]

we got enough obstacles, we don't need to bring the Nazi's baggage regardless of whether it's true or not.
<"we"
lel
Nigger, the only baggage you're worried about with National Socialism is the baggage you'll have to pack as you get deported.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Wow, three posters in a row who all shit on NatSoc?
I WONDER IF THIS IS COORDINATED.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Bjerknes is a kike.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

This is the theme song of the Trump administration.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

You would, kike.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

Are you staying out the position that the Holocaust has never been used to induce white guilt?

That's a rather bold and a rather retarded position.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Are you staying out the position that the Holocaust has never been used to induce white guilt?
Are you maintaining the position that the Holocaust is the origin of White guilty?

That's a rather retarded and semitic position.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Bear in mind, Jews can't imagine something that isn't centered around them. So naturally, our (((friend))) is having some trouble. Also, checked.

Attached: 1262074700461.jpg (10.96 KB, 430x320)

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

It's hard to imagine someone being this retarded. You're saying Hitler can't have been responsible because he was already dead? You retarded nigger. My entire point is that ww2 and the Holocaust gave Jews the political capital they needed to ram Israel through the UN. Hitler being already dead has nothing to do with it.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Why don't you set those goalposts back down where you got them, shlomo?

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

I never took that position, retard.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

All semites deserved to be glassed, I don't care who you are Abdul El Steinberg. Do not spread lies here.

The fight over that sandshithole in the sandbox they call pissrael doesn't even make sense. Even going by their own Torah, it had never been the land of the Jews since they committed a holocaust on the Canaanites who were originally there. Going by actual history outside desert fairy tales, Jews were always a minority among other nations which lived there and they lived as bandits attacking the trade caravans of the Babylonians and the Assyrians. This should explain to you why those nations were after them all the time. It should also explain to you why they different from other nations did not have a civilization of their own. No temples, no statues, no stadiums, no theaters; as if they never lived there. Then when the Arabs conquered it was already Christian since the Romans drove the Jews out some 600 years before the Arab conquest. But hypothetically even if the Myth of the Kingdom of David was true, it even didn't last for more than 70 years after which the Hebrews live in scattered communities until the Assyrians captured them and disposed 10 out of their 12 claimed tribes/bandits before the Romans came and expelled those two tribes out of the land out of their province they named Judea. So they didn't even own the land they call Israel for most of history. Finally through modern archeological evidence we find the Egyptians really did not enslave Jews and have them build the pyramids or any other nonsense which means if there was no Jewish slavery in Egypt then the entire story of Moses and desert wandering and Israel is bullshit as well which makes the entire Israel story and claim itself bullshit since they all never happened.

tl;dr fucking desert dwelling inbred shizosemites taking their make believe too far and get billions killed for them.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

<Its Hitler's fault that Jews act like Jews goyim!

<Get your head out of Hitler's ass and watch this Jewish man on Jewtube fellow goyim!

<"Orthodox Nazism" will not save the west fellow goyim!

There's that lying again Schlomo, I told you how Europeans view that.

You're saying Hitler can't have been responsible because he was already dead?
Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid aren't you?
I'm saying Israel is not Hitler's fault because it started literally decades before he came to power, and was made a full state as the consequence of Jewish terrorism in the region years after he was out of power.
Stop being so Jewish.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Israel was going to be given to the jews regardless of what Hitler did, idiot. You're like those smug kikes who brag that "without the jews, there would be no polio vaccine". Now you're here insisting that "without Hitler, there would be no Israel".

Attached: 1512270845559.jpg (213.79 KB, 1408x1269)

James Howard
James Howard

See also:
Without Christianity, Europeans would never have come together to oppose Islam and the like!

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

There's terrorists all over the place. They don't all get countries. Normally they're killed. Why was Israel different? Because the whole world took pity on them. Are you seriously denying this wasn't a major factor? The idea of Israel languished for decades and then in a short 2 years after the end of ww2 it was established. That wasn't a coincidence.

James Anderson
James Anderson

That's another good one. Us goyim really don't own nothing, I guess. We'd all be squatting in caves if these jews hadn't been around to give us all this shit. EUROPEANS BTFO How will they ever recover?

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Why was Israel different?
Maybe because they own 90% of finance? HMMMMMM.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

This. The idea that the kikes wouldn't have been able to destroy the West without Hitler is retarded and flies in the face of all recorded jewish behavior. With or without Hitler, the kikes would still have control of the media, Hollywood, the financial institutions and thus London, America, and the USSR.
Without Hitler, there simply wouldn't be a figure around which White men to rally.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Donald Trump:Katzenellenbogen agent extraordinaire

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

There's terrorists all over the place. They don't all get countries.
Yes, and?
Not all of them are even trying to get a country you dumb semite snowflake.

Normally they're killed.
<Normally
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Why was Israel different?
The same reason World War II started: International Jewish financiers.

Because the whole world took pity on them.
They didn't though. I bet you think the British and French declared war on Germany because they "took pity" on the Polish too, eh?
Top Kek.

Are you seriously denying this wasn't a major factor?
100% yes.

The idea of Israel languished for decades
You mean while hundreds of thousands of Jews filed in? Yeah, wow, that sure is 'languishing' in increasing the regional population by hundreds of thousands of people, kek.

and then in a short 2 years after the end of ww2 it was established.
By Jewish terrorists.
That wasn't a coincidence.
You're right - the influx of Jews fleeing Europe gave them a massive boost to their numbers, thus granting them the ability to launch a string of terror attacks that made the British want to leave (or gave them cover to leave…) and the UN subsequently stepped in to try to keep it from going into a war scene, but they said "ah, fuck that" once it looked like the Jews would win handily, because nobody cared about offending the mudslimes and nobody wanted to piss off the international Jewish financiers that just destroyed Germany. You kike.

Quite so, brother, quite so.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Hitler set the white race back for decades. He also single handedly gave eugenics a bad name.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Quite so!

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Hitler set the white race back for decades. He also single handedly gave eugenics a bad name.
No, you silly Jew, JEWS did that.

You're basically saying "Oh, you stood up to that person who was trying to bully you into non-existence? Well, anything that happened afterwards was all your fault!" and that's the most semitic thing I've ever heard.

If not for Hitler, the West would have fallen in the 1930s.

William Allen
William Allen

You're just a hitlerfag in denial. The UN established Israel as a country, not Jewish terrorists. They did so because the whole world felt pity on Jews and wanted to give them a country where they could be "safe."

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

the kikes would still have control of the media, Hollywood, the financial institutions and thus London, America, and the USSR.

..they already had all these things before hitler. did anyone even bother listening to henry ford and reading the international jew?

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

white race
You mean the white race that includes north africans, light-skinned indians, and "non hispanic latinos"? Did you notice how I type "European" every time I reference my race? Not only are you ignorant of historical fact, you have no racial consciousness. This is why you keep getting rekt here. This is why we tell you to LURK 2 YEARS, you worthless nigger.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

So, to clarify: Hitler literally bought the West decades of existence that would have been ENTIRELY shrouded in Jewish Bolshevism/Capitalism if not for his efforts.

Also, Daily Reminder: The holohoax narrative didn't really take off until the 1970s. Prior to that, its barely even mentioned in history books.

You're just a hitlerfag in denial.
You're just a Jew spreading lies. I mean, 'hitlerfag'? Where do you think we are, Schlomo?
Which of those is more common?

The UN established Israel as a country because of Jewish terrorists.
FTFY and yes, that is true.

They did so because the whole world felt pity on Jews and wanted to give them a country where they could be "safe."
Nope - Holohoax narrative didn't catch on big til the 1970s. It wasn't even propagandized during the period you're talking about in the way that we think of it today, because that didn't start until decades after the fact when the Jews started putting it in media.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

That's the stupidest shit I've ever read on this board, and that's saying something.

I know it might make you butthurt, but I am actually 100% European. I'm about fifty fifty German Irish. My kids are both blond haired and blue eyed and look like the Aryan ideal. To me it's a rather kikelike sentiment to say anyone with a dissenting opinion must have a nefarious purpose in mind.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

politician says hating jews is bad
This is in any way unexpected
Slide thread

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Tor really needs to be disabled,

Fuck off kike, Eurocucks deserve to post here too. Kill yourself faggot.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

If not for Hitler, the West would have fallen in the 1930s
Oh yeah. And much harder than it did in our timeline. Stalin imposed his brand of nationalistic communism on Europe, but if the jews had held the reins, it would have been the even worse brand of Trostkyist-Leninist communism that demanded the entire world under their boots.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

I don't count those as whites. That's just nonsense. Jews are more white than north Africans and Indians.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

That's the stupidest shit I've ever read on this board, and that's saying something.
Its a fact, you're just an assmad heeb who can't take the truth. This is why nobody likes you anywhere in the world.

I know it might make you butthurt, but I am actually 100% European.
Nah. You're too semitic. No matter your origin, you are a philosemite through and through.

To me it's a rather kikelike sentiment to say anyone with a dissenting opinion must have a nefarious purpose in mind.
Yeah, I know, that's how I could tell you're one of the /intl/ fags from 4chan.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Fuck off kike, Eurocucks deserve to post here too. Kill yourself faggot.
Then let the Eurocucks do it via VPN and not via a fake anonymity solved-platform owned by Jews.

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Jews are more white than north Africans and Indians.
<you have no racial consciousness
Thank you for making my point.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Using the term philosemite unironically

Lol

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

Stalin imposed his brand of nationalistic communism on Europe,
<nationalistic communism
Hmm.

it would have been the even worse brand of Trostkyist-Leninist communism that demanded the entire world under their boots.
Which is what they're getting now.
If not for Hitler, the Weimar would have become the norm.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

unironically being a philosemite

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Getting triggered by the term philosemite unironically

Kek

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Getting triggered by others laughing at your retarded term unironically

Topkek

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Communism and globalistic socialism are all jewish to their core, but there are degrees of jewry. Stalin was the devil, but Bukharin or Lenin would have been so much worse.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

I've known north Africans and Indians and count a few as friends. It's hilarious you consider them white but say I'm the one who isn't race conscious.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Getting triggered by others laughing at your being triggered by a perfectly fine and entirely applicable term being applied to you, unironically in all senses

Tippest Toppest Kek m80

Fair enough.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Gr8 b8 m8

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

But they are - or were - White in many cases historically, so…. Well, at least the North Africans.
That Indian shit is a bit of a stretch unless you're looking at the Northern Indians, who you must admit, are pretty fucking Aryan looking in some cases.

Of course, its all down to genetics, in which case no, neither of those are White aka European. Too muddied.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

Bruh, you're like a hook with a keyboard.
A very crooked, philosemitic hook, but still.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

Communism started out Jewish but when I think of those who fucked the world over the most with communism it's Stalin and Map.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Whiteness is a social construct, idiot. When jews say it, they say it to muddy the ideological waters of rootless mutts like you. When I say, I say it because I do not consider "white" to have a basis in a gestalt ethnic identity like "black" does. Everybody knows that black=nigger. Even the US census. But it comes to white, the census says "heh heh, let me explain whiteness to you, goy". So I don't play the game. I'm European. By blood, by skin color, by lineage, and by history. You can be white I guess. So's chalk and flower.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

It did. We're living in a completely jew-run world. No one is ever going to fight back again. What the fuck are you even talking about.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Communism started out Jewish
And remained Jewish as fuck throughout.
but when I think of those who fucked the world over the most with communism it's
Jews.
Stalin
You mean the guy who had a Jewish mistress and surrounded himself with Jews and worked for the Rothschilds?
I don't even know who the fuck "Map" is, but that you do makes me think you're probably a Communist from /intl/.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

people who aren't white are white
You are mentally defective.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Stalin and Mao were cynical realpolikal leaders who had the good sense to kill the ideologues. They were monsters, but it is better that it was them rather than the men they killed to seize power. Do some reading into leftist leadership. There's some crazy fuckers out there. It's important to understand your enemies.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

It did.
Noooooooo lad. We've only just started to hit Weimar era levels of degeneracy.
We're living in a completely jew-run world.
Yeah, nearly a century after the fact.
No one is ever going to fight back again. What the fuck are you even talking about.
<NOTHING WILL EVER OPPOSE US AGAIN GOY, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING!?
Hmmmmmm.

Attached: Stay-Cool-Simcha.jpg (171.48 KB, 926x692)

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

You should go check the FBI's most wanted list. You'd be surprise what "white" means, nowadays. And since they write the definition and you don't, that means they get to define it.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Oh, MAO. Ah, well, thats makes sense.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Allow me to help.

Attached: FBI---Terrorism-8.16-to-8.17.jpg (9.7 MB, 4577x7429)

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

Thank you user. Look at all those white men and women. Not a single European, but they're all white according to the FBI and the US census.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

fuck that piece of shit.
now watch France and learn, (((burgers))).

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Quite. The definition of "White" under the US is pretty laughable.
Just like how they consider The Caribbean and Mexico to be part of "North America".

Attached: CivNat-TrumpShill-BTFO.png (4.45 MB, 1976x3720)
Attached: White-People---Genetics.jpg (410.08 KB, 1516x1428)

Liam Young
Liam Young

Hold my baguette.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (130.28 KB, 305x165)

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

everyone is human
we should all get along
Stopped reading right there. You don't know shit about history, genetics, or culture. Your information is wrong, your ideas are wrong, and your opinion is wrong. You inject feelings into your blogpost and sound like a woman tbh, but since you don't know genetics, you don't understand why that's biologically important. In short, shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen.
Sage for slapping shiva across her cunty face.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

please take note, paganfags, that the pozzed do not hate on your religion, and this is for a reason.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

I’m so glad it ends like this. The GOP has ALWAYS been the anti-white abolishonist, civil rights, forced integration party at its core. It needs to die and it will in 2020. Kill this fucking cuck party for good so we can have a popular revolution.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Guilt
Guilt only exists if you allow it, like cowardice.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

The fuck are you on about?

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

I don't deny that, although I'd say if someone were truly capable of erasing any and all guilt about anything they'd be a true sociopath.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

why even reply if you don't know? already asshurt at some vague notion of me shitting on your fake religion?

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

THREADLY REMINDER: jEWS ARE NOT SEMITES

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

shills go all out to shut down the ever increasing global awareness of the jewish menace
lel, the jew and the shill are right to fear this trend.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

be a true sociopath
Like some of the greatest men in history?

why even reply if you don't know?
To clarify your semitism.
already asshurt at some vague notion of me shitting on your fake religion?
And there we go, clarified in great detail.

Tell me more about how a Torsperg's kvetching is demonstrable of anything other than that Tor deserves to be disabled and you worship a Jew.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Why not? And why would it matter anyway?

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Oh boy here we go.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

How does that make sense? Mudshits and pharisees jews are best of allies.

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

And the blatant fucking 4chan nigger immediately responds.
SURE ISN'T COORDINATED SHILLING GOING ON.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

oh ok, we'll just go with the narrative that literally nobody like him actually exists, that makes sense

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Makes about as much sense as the notion that muzzies are a greater threat than kikes, Dicky.

Attached: Dicky-Cucks-for-Zionism.mp4 (3.96 MB, 640x360)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Yeah, you probably should, and you should probably take this line into account as well:
Religion has not fixed anything. It has only turned itself into ludicrous cults.
You dumb semite.

Attached: Rabbi-Ravage.jpg (1.06 MB, 2512x1332)

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Why would a jew shill post that jews aren't semites?
How does that make sense?
The lie about jews being semites is their #1 weapon of "muh oppression". You can't turn a page without reading about some antisemitic shit that has nothing to do with jews as a whole, semites as a different group, or anything but reality and truth.
Take away jews false claim to being semites and what do they have left?

Jason White
Jason White

[ d4634c]
36/271
Hmmmm. Consisten replies to me stating the fact of jews not being semites. Over, and over, and over.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Why would a jew shill post that jews aren't semites?
To muddy the water.
How does that make sense?
Vid related.
Take away jews false claim to being semites and what do they have left?
Everything else.
I mean, the very notion that the kikes need the 'semite' narrative to run their show is just downright laughable.

Attached: 1448842994444-0.webm (3.2 MB, 426x240)
Attached: Jews---The-Goyim-Don't-Really-Know.jpg (4.31 MB, 6564x5424)

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

I should? What, believe literal nonsense? Deny reality? You genuinely think there are not millions of people who are completely indifferent paganism despite passionately hating Christ? try living in the real world for once. He specifically called out Christianity, good luck trying to interpret that broad religion statement to mean paganism. Literally nobody from the pozzed, bluepilled camp hates paganism, in fact quite a few of them like it.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

See:

And be less #triggered that your Kevin McDonald TRS shit doesn't get support here.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

white race
Africans
Fuck off Azriel.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

[d4634c]
(((he))) thinks (((hes))) not filtered
laff
sage for double post

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

I should?
Yeah.
What, believe literal nonsense? Deny reality?
If you wanna keep being a jew, sure.
You genuinely think there are not millions of people who are completely indifferent paganism despite passionately hating Christ?
I know it. Jews hate paganism more than Christianity, BY FAR.
Pic related.
try living in the real world for once.
Well, I do. See, in the real world, Jewsus is a Jew and you're a cuckold for worshipping a Jewish race-traitor.
He specifically called out Christianity
And Islam and Judaism… Huh, all the Abrahamic faiths… Weird, right? Because they have NO connection to each other at all, right?
good luck trying to interpret that broad religion statement to mean paganism.
I wager I'll have about as much luck as you will convincing people that pointing out all the abrahamic religions AND putting out a broad religion statement = BUT NOT PAGANISM FELLOW GOYIM!
Literally nobody from the pozzed, bluepilled camp hates paganism,
Except every Jew in existence.

I give up! I'm too #triggered to go on!
Thanks for playing, loser. Kek.

Attached: The-Jew-Fears-The-Viking.png (322.89 KB, 962x891)

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

NORTH AFricans, you pillock.
Fucks sake, its like you don't even realize Cleopatra was a European woman from Macedonia.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Jewish race-traitor.

Found the kike. Wew. That didn't take long.

Hey, can you tell the class the origin of the word "kike"?

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

You're a kike for pointing out Jewsus was a Jew and that the Jews hate him more than anything for being a perceived race-traitor!
Kvetch harder Simcha - preferably back on 4chan.

As for kike, it comes from the word "kikel" or circle, because Jews at Ellis Island would make a circle instead of an X, because they don't like making X's. Jews hate Christianity, being that its a cult to what they perceive as a subversive upstart race-traitor whom the goyim attributed to being a divine herald and the Jewish messiah.
Jewsus was the equivalent of a modern day antifa kike opposing Israel.

Protip: Check out the Israeli + sign. Laugh.

Attached: Ancient-Judaism-v-Christ-=-Modern-Zionism-v-Marx.JPG (282.83 KB, 2497x725)

John Wood
John Wood

Joyeux Hanouka!

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

LMFAO, jews hate paganism more than Christianity because they say, literally in the most roundabout way possible, that environmentalism is related to nazism?

this image was literally created in the time it took me to write this post. you can literally spend hours just combing through all the seething hatred and disgust many jews feel about Christ. Here's a choice quote from the article:

"So what, then, about this unpleasant video recently released by the evangelical organisation Jews for Jesus, and widely dubbed as one of the most offensive religious videos ever made? Already watched by more than a million people, it shows Jesus, carrying a cross, being selected by Nazi guards for the gas chambers. "Just another Jew," the guards sneer. *Given the history of Christian antisemitism, using the murder of 6 million Jews as a pretext for converting Jews to Christianity is mind-bogglingly offensive.*"

Attached: christkillers.png (88.88 KB, 658x600)

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

They'll just use "anti-jewish" as a new term. I really fail to see how it would change anything.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

This PDF document is full of supremely useful info, cannot over-emphasize enough how important these PDF's are:

prometheism.net/library/jewish_supremacism.pdf
archive.fo/HoH8w
hollings.net/Content/Allen-TheRockefellerFile.pdf
archive.fo/991zX
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
archive.fo/CVk1o

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

I'm glad you could admit you have no argument, lel.

LMFAO, jews hate paganism more than Christianity because they say, literally in the most roundabout way possible, that environmentalism is related to nazism?
Yep. And its not very 'round-about', they make it pretty clear. Further, its not 'environmentalism' they're upset about, its the very core of of paganism, which is holding nature foremost above nonsense cults of jewish fiction.
Pic related.

this image was literally created in the time it took me to write this post.
… And? What did you accomplish in doing it, other than supporting my case?
You've got a Jew saying "the cross is a symbol of oppression", but WHY are they saying that? Because they don't like the faith, because its foundational core is a jewish race traitor pretending to be divine - whom the jews killed, btw, and yet even despite that, this jewish subversive rose to prominence amongst the goyim.
Easy to see why that assblasts them so… Unless you worship the jewish subversive in question, then it assblasts you too.

you can literally spend hours just combing through all the seething hatred and disgust many jews feel about Christ.
Yeah, because they perceive him to be a race-traitor to the goyim.

And that's why they hate paganism more. Because paganism is bereft of the touch of Judaism - it was OURS. And they hate us more than even Christ, because even Christ was of them.
We are foreign. We are BETTER than them, were even back then.
And they HATE that. They HATE us.
And so of course, our religious cults, which focused upon worship of nature and the virtuous/noble features of man? They HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it, viscerally, well-beyond anything to do with Christ.

Its funny, really.
Jews hate Christendom exactly BECAUSE its of them, its focused on a race-traitor; but they hate paganism much more because its NOT of them, its entirely of US, and they hate us more than anything in the world.
We made them, after all, by defeating them utterly… And, as I've shown you already, there are plenty of Jews who find perverse pleasure in knowing that, even if they hate both Christianity and Paganism, it was that which was of THEM that survived, while we destroyed what was of US by own hands, motivated by that which was of THEM.

Attached: Fixed---Christian-Fiction.jpg (418.96 KB, 979x1254)
Attached: Progressives-are-Golems-Made-to-Malfunction.jpg (3.48 MB, 1472x9336)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Woops, got ahead of myself and didnt even post the pic I referenced!
Those work too though, actually.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (27.37 KB, 1876x92)

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

using modern pics of shitfuckistan to describe jesus' appearance
They were whiter before the inception of islam, you anachronistic fuck.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

fuck off kike

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Sure they were m8, sure they were.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Oh, and to be clear, since you apparently didn't realize it, that's a re-adjustment from a Christian propaganda piece that used cherry-picked modern Levantines and a picture of Jesus with blue fucking eyes to claim Jesus was White.
It you wanna complain, take it up with the Jew-lover who made the original image.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

Joyeux Hanouka!

Not only that they hate Christians more than they hate Muslims despite trying to shill otherwise
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

I had to research why and I found the Jewish attitudes to Christianity and Islam. Judaism is imbued with a very deep hatred towards Christianity, combined with ignorance about it. This attitude was clearly aggravated by the Christian persecutions of Jews, but is largely independent of them. In fact, it dates from the time when Christianity was still weak and persecuted (not least by Jews), and it was shared by Jews who had never been persecuted by Christians or who were even helped by them. Thus, Maimonides was subjected to Muslim persecutions by the regime of the Almohads and escaped from them first to the crusaders' Kingdom of Jerusalem, but this did not change his views in the least. This deeply negative attitude is based on two main elements.

First, on hatred and malicious slanders against Jesus. The traditional view of Judaism on Jesus must of course be sharply distinguished from the nonsensical controversy between antisemites and Jewish apologists concerning the 'responsibility' for his execution. Most modern scholars of that period admit that due to the lack of original and contemporary accounts, the late composition of the Gospels and the contradictions between them, accurate historical knowledge of the circumstances of Jesus' execution is not available. In any case, the notion of collective and inherited guilt is both wicked and absurd. However, what is at issue here is not the actual facts about Jesus, but the inaccurate and even slanderous reports in the Talmud and post-talmudic literature - which is what Jews believed until the 19th century and many, especially in Israel, still believe. For these reports certainly played an important role in forming the Jewish attitude to Christianity.

According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which mention his execution are quite happy to take responsibility for it; in the talmudic account the Romans are not even mentioned.

The more popular accounts - which were nevertheless taken quite seriously - such as the notorious Toldot Yesbu are even worse, for in addition to the above crimes they accuse him of witchcraft. The very name 'Jesus' was for Jews a symbol of all that is abominable, and this popular tradition still persists. The Gospels are equally detested, and they are not allowed to be quoted (let alone taught) even in modern Israeli Jewish schools.

Secondly, for theological reasons, mostly rooted in ignorance, Christianity as a religion is classed by rabbinical teaching as idolatry. This is based on a crude interpretation of the Christian doctrines on the Trinity and Incarnation. All the Christian emblems and pictorial representations are regarded as 'idols' - even by those Jews who literally worship scrolls, stones or personal belongings of 'Holy Men'.
The attitude of Judaism towards Islam is, in contrast, relatively mild. Although the stock epithet given to Muhammad is 'madman' ('meshugga'), this was not nearly as offensive as it may sound now, and in any case it pales before the abusive terms applied to Jesus. Similarly, the Qur'an - unlike the New Testament - is not condemned to burning. It is not honored in the same way as Islamic law honors the Jewish sacred scrolls, but is treated as an ordinary book. Most rabbinical authorities agree that Islam is not idolatry (although some leaders of Gush Emunim now choose to ignore this). Therefore the Halakhah decrees that Muslims should not be treated by Jews any worse than 'ordinary' Gentiles. But also no better. Again, Maimonides can serve as an illustration. He explicitly states that Islam is not idolatry, and in his philosophical works he quotes, with great respect, many Islamic philosophical authorities. He was, as I have mentioned before, personal physician to Saladin and his family, and by Saladin's order he was appointed Chief over all Egypt's Jews. Yet, the rules he lays down against saving a Gentile's life (except in order to avert danger to Jews) apply equally to Muslims.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

In addition to hating nature, the jew fears any European religion that leaves them and their fairy tales out. Jews believe that they must be at the center of everything.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

still no argument
Go back to 4chan dude.

Not only that they hate Christians more than they hate Muslims despite trying to shill otherwise
Well yeah, they don't actually hate Muslims.
They find them nonthreatening.
They're a sword to use against us, nothing more.

In addition to hating nature, the jew fears any European religion that leaves them and their fairy tales out. Jews believe that they must be at the center of everything.
EXACTLY.
Imagine thinking you're the Chosen of the one true Divine…

… And then some pale guy comes in and kicks the shit out of you.
Mind you, that wasn't us - that was the Persians… Wait… Was it the Persian? No, my bad, it the Babylonians.

So the Babylonians come in and kick the shit out of you, take you as slaves, make your king watch his sons and daughters marched into slavery before they put out his eyes so that thats the last thing he ever sees… God damn the Babylonians were evil fuckers… Anyway, you get your shit handed to you by them.

Then the Persians come along. Ol Cyrus the Goodest of Goys, gives you back your kingdom after pushing Babylon's shit in.

So you go back, set up shop again, build another temple, embrace all kinds of weird evil shit you picked up while in Babylon, including the Talmud, which is basically one long cope as to why you are still the Chosen and this was all part of the plan.

Then the Romans show up.
The process is repeated, except this time, there is no taking you into slavery, there is no Cyrus - you get BTFO so hard, you're still assmad about it 2,000 years later (perhaps understandably so given what comes next) and get booted out of your homeland and sent into diaspora as a fucking gypsy-shitstain mess that winds up either heavily inbred and full of disease and insanity, or just another brown smelly low-IQ scumrace.

And its all done by and in the name of a foreign faith of nobility, virtue and respect for nature/ancestors that puts your ugly gross narcissistic cult to shame.

Imagine what that does to a people…
Now imagine what it does to a people to adopt a belief system derived from the cult of 'Chosen', which is conflicting with basically everything about their own noble belief systems, and to be motivated by that cult to destroy the noble belief system you had before, to tear it all down, to burn it, to murder those who won't bow to the 'Chosenite' divinity… IMagine what that does to a people. Now imagine, on top of that, they spread it all around the world, forcing it upon other peoples left and right.
And then, at the end, its even used to motivate those people to put the 'Chosenites' back in power in their homeland, while allowing the very same to push the destruction of those we're focused upon at present.

Imagine what that does to a people….

… Oh, wait, nevermind, you don't have to imagine it, YOU'RE LIVING IT.

Attached: Clown-World---Child-Sodomy.jpg (2.62 MB, 2520x4616)
Attached: Clown-World---Now-Back-To-Our-Regularly-Scheduled-Programming.mp4 (9.16 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Clown-World---Trump-Study-Session.jpg (344.09 KB, 1376x1100)
Attached: Clown-World.jpg (60.17 KB, 586x599)

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

You're misdescribing that poll. It shows Jews have a low opinion of Evangelical Christians, not Christians in general. Indeed that poll showed they have a relatively positive opinion of Catholics.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

we don't need to bring the Nazi's baggage regardless of whether it's true or not
Regardless if you agree or not, if the video carries truth or not, this is a NatSoc board.
Your derogatory comment is not welcomed and you are a insolent subversive.
/r/index.html

Attached: 1466436883321.png (625.49 KB, 998x787)

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

first behead macronette, then this guy.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Of course this gay diatribe was tor posted

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

==SO THE RAND PAUL THREAD ON BLOCKING SHEKELS FROM GOING TO ISRAEL COINCIDENTALLY DISAPPEARED MEANWHILE THE SCUM IS DIRECTLY APPLYING PRESSURE WITH HAGE AND OTHER TRAITORS AND CONTINUE WHINING.

ALL WHILE THEY TURN AROUND AND RESALE THE EQUIPMENT BY OUTBIDDING THE US.

timesofisrael.com/us-blocking-israeli-sale-of-used-f-16s-to-croatia-report/

SERIOUS QUESTION

is Zig Forums officially dead?

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Exactly. Jews do not hate Christianity. They just dislike low IQ unintellectual types of Christianity, like evangelicalism where idiots pretend to speak in tongues and retarded shit like that.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

>/r/
What was meant?

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

I think very few anons genuinely believe all jews are evil.
Numbers of jews gassed by national socialists since the alleged holocaust: 0. Zero.

Numbers of penises mutilated by jews since national socialist Germany: millions
Numbers of animals slaughtered with inhumane kosher slaughter practices since NatSoc Germany: probably billions.
Boycotts against domestic gentile trade with the kosher label and prerequisite for jewish patronage: countless.
Instances of masquerading as whites of European descent by ashkenazim for the purpose of race baiting and other sabotage: countless.
Resources drained from gentile nations and people, including the alleged saviors of the jews, the Americans: many, many billions worth.
Numbers of chickens waved around in the ritual of kapparot that transfers sins from the jew onto the chicken: probably billions.
Numbers of oaths and promises voided which whites take seriously and at face value via the ritual of kol nidre: countless since it happens every year at yom kippur.
Amount of antiwhite propaganda produced and aimed at even their alleged saviors: countless.
Amount of atrocities committed against gentiles: countless.
Amount of usurious FIAT currency created, peddled and cultivated by jews: a figure that doesn't fit inside this comment due to the sheer number of zeroes.
Amount of meddling in foreign affairs despite usually being only 1-5% of the population: nigh infinite
Amount of marxism, bolshevism, globalism etc: infinite
Amount of kvetching in general: infinite.

And many, many, many other things that happened after the alleged holocaust, including the lie itself and all the atrocities against whites derived from that.

Now to the important tally:
Number of worries about jews voiced by gentiles based on actual things happening like genital mutilation et cetera legitimized by jews and golems: 0
Number of worries about nazis actively hunting, killing, persecuting, gassing jews despite none of that happenin legitimized by jews and golems: as many as there are claims made.

tl; dr:
jewish fear of persecution, which they deserve due to their heinous acts and despicable nature but is, sadly, not happening is routinely legitimized.
Gentile fear of the degrading, parasitical, atrocious effect of the jewish race in the light of their many, many actions which they commit daily is stamped away as irrational.

Chutzpah is a mental illness, though, and whitey has long grown tired of this stupid game. Next time the table gets flipped, you'll wish for the lies about the holocaust because they will be considered heavenly in comparison to the fate this abomination of a race will face due to its own, never knowing when to leave well enough alone, actions.

Attached: ssliberty.jpg (1.36 MB, 1244x1260)

John James
John James

Why isn't there support against Anti-Goyism?

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Why isn't there support against Anti-Goyism?
Anti-Goyism
Loxism is the word you're looking for.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Loxism
Didn't know that. The definition(s) got kike'd for main resource sites as a 'White Supremacist' ideology

Attached: loxism.jpg (92.85 KB, 628x622)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Fuck off kike. Jews are biological parasites and the only solution to the Jewish problem is the total and complete extermination of the Jewish genotype.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

ashkenazi were khazar's and are iranian by descent.

Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0).

Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

Tzvi Misinai, a software pioneer, who has devoted his life to assembling the facts on this issue, says that 90 per cent of Palestinian Arabs are descendants of Jews and 50 per cent know it.

Palestinians, Bedouins and Arabs were the first "jews" but they were of the messianic version and are Semitic cultures.

Attached: Khazar-Ashkenazim-link.JPG (318.41 KB, 1187x792)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Is Trump just a shill or is he just appearing to stay on the kikes good side?

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

The study you linked is fraudulent. Elhaik is a Jewish liar shilling his pet linguistic theory.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

This is JIDF by the way, fuck off you rat kikes

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

fraudulent
oh spare me this bullshit and come back with something better

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Accurately stating the study doesn't make me jidf you faggot.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Race traitors aren't pure Aryans there is some nigger in you somewhere which makes you kike out and betray your race to the kikes (you think they are 'something' but they are nothing more than common criminals and degenerates).

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

That's such a logically fallacious and specious line of reasoning I almost think you're part nigger yourself.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

GAS GAS GAS

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Every word ending with the -ism slang is ment to confuse when none of it even exists.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

And what if "the best" thing that could happen to Israel happens not be anything good at all, maybe is even the worst thing that they can imagine? What if there ain't SHIT Trump can do about it? What if the inevitable destruction of them and their world is like a freight train and "the best" thing any goy golem can do is die by standing in the way first?

Attached: eh.png (1.32 MB, 826x738)

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

By focusing on Jews it feels not only like a distraction but one that discredits you in the eyes of others.
This.
"Racist. Sexist. Homophobic. Deplorable."
Shills take the most extreme views to encourage the worst in you.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

And you know what, Zig Forums, you happily comply.
Which is indefensible.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

You keep this shit up. And you are not going to survive. No one is telling you who you can fuck, but if you start calling someone untermensch because of they have only part White European ancestry, you are making a lot of unnecessary enemies no doubt. Enemies who hate the idea of race mixing (unironically, being products of it) and who hate the Jew race/ideology and all it has brought as much or more than you. Keep being a stupid ass. Keep undermining yourself. You probably even have a shit IQ and a piss poor character to boot. Hence you lean on genetic laurels, though you are probably the posterboy for the Untermensch yourself. Hell, you are PROBABLY A FULL ON JEW.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

supporting Zognald in 2018
call me JIDF all you want but this makes no sense
democracy is a lie, your vote does not matter
Zognald has always been chosen for president to halt accelerationism and provide a false beacon of hope in a country and world that can only be changed through power, not words

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Trump is doing a great thing for us – showing how the kikes are stupid and egotistical just like him.
Anti-semitism is a reaction to vile and evil kikery.
Jews had a place in the world and they fucked up by letting jews become lefty and secular.
When you run everything and are super powerful, you're never allowed to fuck things up.
Trump cannot fix what Obama fucked up.
It's over.
Jesus is king emperor.
Hail Hortler.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Zognald has always been chosen for president to halt accelerationism and provide a false beacon of hope in a country and world that can only be changed through power, not words
FACTS

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

accelerationism cannot be halted
lmao the kikes are fucked

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit