Trump condemns anti-Semitism

politico.com/story/2018/12/06/trump-hanukkah-anti-semitism-1048013

Trump loves America, right? So why does he support Jews and Israel? Is supporting Israel actually in our best interests? Does he know something we don't?

Attached: trump13.jpg (259x194, 10.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uHFnj
theoccidentalobserver.net
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1404071748560.gif
lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've always thought most of the Jewish conspiracies didn't make much sense.

Why not?

Attached: trump2.jpg (850x400, 56.8K)

Come on user, we all know Israel is America's best ally and our friend against the evil muslims! Just stfu and eat your McDonald's, trust the plan and use our sheckles! That's all you have to do!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (219x230, 70.71K)

Humans aren't some collective but fundamentally individuals. Sure there have been and are evil Jews, but the whole race isn't responsible, just like I'm not responsible for the actions of evil whites, no matter what kind of white guilt fags would like me to have.

As for why there are so many influential Jews it's simple genetics combined with statistics. With a much higher average iq the number of Jews in the higher iq echelons are even greater in proportion. I e. Bell curve. Complaining about that kinda makes you a nigger imo.

I mean, I tend to think mudslimes pose a far greater threat than jews.

Attached: trump16.jpg (600x587, 69.09K)

Sure is JIDF here

I think very few anons genuinely believe all jews are evil. What we are protesting, mostly, is the disproportionate jewish influence in nefarious activity. The reason we make it racial is to solidify our identity as whites and take back our culture. We gave them an independent homeland, they can stay there.
Muslims are just ooga boogas. They won't get anywhere if we are even halfway strong as a society. They are a dead culture and religion and pose basically no threat. The real threat is the fact that jews have hijacked basically every government institution and are systematically geocoding us through them. A war fought against islam would be over in days.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (186x271, 81.41K)

Maybe he should do something about it then and wrestle the Palestinian homeland out of the hands of Satans crab lice…gonna help Semites to stop anti-Semitism, huh?

Why not just protest liberals then? Just based on numbers alone there's more non Jewish liberals than Jewish one's. By focusing on Jews it feels not only like a distraction but one that discredits you in the eyes of others.

Except they're outbreeding us and invading our countries. Yeah yeah people here say that's the jew's plan and the white euro governments dindu nuffin, but it's still the whites who are in charge in Europe and they're the ones letting in the muslims. They're not literally brainwashed by jews you know.

Meanwhile, China, a smart and ruthless country, is on the rise. And you're focusing on the jews… it just seems like a waste of focus.

Thousand of years of jewish crimes committed against humanity, with billions of victims…
You cannot stop cancer by ignoring offshoots.

All jews, especially you.

Sigh…

The liberals are brainwashed morons, but mostly losers who hold no power in society. It doesn't take much digging to find the disproportionate extent to which jews run media, banking, Intelligence and even military, while holding dual citizenships. They are the ones in charge, the liberals are just their puppets. You can't outbreed someone when your dead/castrated and Mecca is nuked. You should look at the surprising jewish influence in China, actually, it might shock you. P.S china has been stealing from the west because the Jews (Feinstein and her ilk) have been letting them.

It's the weakness of the whites/Europeans that's allowing these things to go on, as the other guy said, Islam could be stamped out easily if we wanted to. Now you could say that this weakness is due to Jewish indoctrination, and it is quite true they've had a part in grinding down racial/national pride of European countries to a bloody stump, but I think Christianity with its cucked teachings is the root cause of it. Not everybody deserves equal rights, no matter what Rabbi Yeshua says.

Go back to Reddit you effeminate little faggot.

Calm down angry goys, drastic measures may be called for, i'm not denying that. I was just addressing Shlomo's point>>12518282.

ONE-TERM PRESIDENT

Made up by jewish statistics, taught through the jewish school system, indoctrinated by jewish media,while being addicted to jewish medicine…you do realize it just takes one piece of shit to attract millions of flies?

"Go back to Reddit you, effeminate little faggot." while offering literally nothing to the thread or conversation except kvetching. Cheers nigger.

I just think saying the only reason all these whites and white leaders take these actions is because they've been brainwashed by jews is not only insulting to the white race, it's a simplistic and childish view of how the world works. It's blame shifting, aka dindu nuffin.

It also presumes that Jews are all acting in concert as some kind of hive mind, and that's also just a non-realistic view of how the human mind works.

Most Jews in the US are heavily critical of Israel. They support its right to existence, but they want a two state solution and in general are ashamed of it. If Jews all acted in concert this wouldn't be the case.

Many people say the source of jewish success is crime and nepotism, not high iq. Some say their collective behavior as a tribe or nation is not predicated upon the obedience control system of the rabbis but is genetically encoded by this point after centuries of vagabond criminality.

You can insist that only the mafia is worthy of scorn, but not if jewishness is biologically encoded rather than socially constructed.

Dude, just look at the leaders and important people in white countries. If you can show me that Jews aren't anything other than an (albeit overepresented minority) then I'll concede my point.

How? It's so ridiculously obvious. Anywhere during any election it's always these pack of retard politicians cucking to pissrael. It's gotten so bad that this is allowed
These termites are completely aware of their hypocrisy and they choose instead to censor it. Ridiculous.

I ventured in here and saw the truth about Jewish influence in media, government, and in government education. It is wickedness what they are currently doing.

But I went further, and I see that the Jews are not truly our enemy. They are clearly our enemy currently, and they want us to go extinct. However, I am positive that we can establish peace with them.

To get them to go to their most holy book and cross out every instance of the word "goyim." To get them to use their financial skills to help white people establish small businesses that function and create value in their community. To get them to end their demoralizing propaganda.

And in turn, once they have stopped their attack on us, we can end the word "kike" forever. We can assume their benevolence and good intentions when doing business with them. We can share knowledge and wisdom with them, and allow them to give us their knowledge and wisdom.

There can be peace. We are different, and we will always be rivals, but this rivalry should be part of a culture, not the absolute degenerate hatred and desire for extermination, genocide, or extinction that both sides seem to be promoting.

We must find a way to see Jewish people as our allies. And for them to end their attack on us. It is obvious that war will happen if we do not find peace. And I am positive that war will be a terrible, terrible thing, worse than ever before, if it happens.

I don't want to face that. I do not want my children to face that, or their children. I want true peace and stability. Both sides must forgive and forget, and pursue a pact of peace and brotherhood. Even if we are not the same, there must be some benefit to having peace instead of war. Anything else will create a very, very dark world in the future. I do not want to risk my descendants turning into slaves forever after if we were to somehow lose the war again.

There will not be mercy on Aryans if we do not prove that we are more wise and intelligent than we are brutal and strong.

It's both. How many Jews do you know? I went to school with a few of them, i've heard the way they talk about us. They are a tribe mentality, Ashkinazi jews have a higher propensity for sociopathy and schizophrenia the studies that show them being more intelligent are biased, as they selected a group of jews, not at random, but from rabbinical school, meaning they'd be the cream of the crop. Basically, Jews have a resentment complex, are highly tribal meaning they don't assimilate and they are prone to paranoia. They also push their kids to be very successful.

To me it seems mostly like iq combined with a dash of nepotism. Depending on the industry, a dash more nepotism.

I literally just said that this is what's killing us - "empathy" to the point that plenty of us would rather lay down and die than dare stand up for our nations and values and possibly be seen as "racist".

Asia, Africa, the Middle East etc. do not give a fuck about muh equal human rights for every savage and lowlife out there, which is why they'll survive (shitty as they are) with certainty, while our days may be numbered if we proceed as we have up to now (mostly the past few decades, but still).

NOT ALL jEWS ARE SEMITES
Most are paternally Haplogroup G and maternally Haplogroup K.
NOT ALL SEMITES ARE jEWS
Most are Islamic Arabs.
NOAH'S SON SHEM NEVER EXISTED
Because Noah was made up.

Remember,
the existence of a jew state makes
ALL ANTI-jEWRY PROTECTED POLITICAL SPEECH
Besides,

Jews have the highest intermarriage rate of any ethnic group in the US iirc. That kinda conflicts with the idea of them being more tribal than others.

I actually think this leftism is our baby, that it’s the logical conclusion of the Enlightenment. But I also think it has been corrupted by jewish finance and the opportunistic predation of the revolutionary spirit. In other words, this Enlightenment liberalism thing would look quite a bit different without their influence but that the larger framework is ours.

It's so fucking obvious, how are you so blind?
When Victims Rule: A clearinghouse for information on Jewish control featuring over 10,000 citations from about 4,000 scholarly and mainstream bibliographic sources.
archive.is/uHFnj

As opposed to jews dindu nuffin?

Wrong. Your thoughts does not exist independently of your external surroundings and neither does your body. Both body and mind is intervowen with the natural world. Individualism is for faggots who deny reality and want to redefine themselves as something entirely of their own imagination. That is not only immoral, it is a simple and lesser form of thinking.

Our thoughts being interwoven with the natural world is a very different thing from collective thinking.

How much crime do they have to commit onto humanity for you to even accept malicious intent in the majority? Have you read the protocols? Have you tried following human history outside of jewish literature? Have you ever made the attempt to track a present crime that plaques the world back to it's source?

Thank you, this is the correct explanation.

Also the likely reason for certain gender divide issues (standard deviation difference instead of shift)

I’m sceptical that it is merely a dash of nepotism when ivy league overrepresentation is what it is. Depends on how you define intelligence. Their entrance exam scores are inferior to their numbers by large margin and there is a rumor that they’ve gamed the actual iq test in some way. I’m not going head to head arguing against you but there is counterpropaganda on “the myth of jewish intelligence”. I lean toward their being thugs, not geniuses.

How many times has this been tried? How many times were the peace givers to the jews backstabbed? History shows the cycle can only end with their extermination. It took thousands of years to came to this conclusion but as the French riots rage, back in the 19th century French politicians offered to jews multiple times to assimilate and stop being subversive cunts. Naturally what followed? The jews are destructive invasive parasitic insects, hiveminded like no other with their jewish world congresses and lobbies and more. No one else comes close.

Even from a Biblical perspective this is impossible. It clearly says judaism and jews will become extinct, the only ones even remotely possible of saving are those that fully accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and convert to Christianity. Anything less means their death and being bound to Hell.

There is a layer of shared consciousness, and above that individual innovation. Why would you want to stifle creativity even if we are limited by the matrix within which we function?

k

Attached: 66513ef732d35e9426e41122f638d7f7cb2cd008dbd1d4a913c0130762fe3bc0.jpg (723x1024, 148.77K)

If for some reason there are still so many of you unconvinced, please read as much as you can on

theoccidentalobserver.net

It's by the same guy who wrote Culture of Critique.

It has tons of graphs and citations on it including the overwhelming proof of jewish nepotism and lack of merit down to university admissions and every industry imaginable.

How about you venture to Israel then and tell them that? Just don't trip up while passing war zones, drug trafficking, human slavery, child abuse, persecution and genocide towards Palestinians, usury, illegal weapon dealing, religious fanaticism, inbreeding, incest, psychopathic backstabbing between each other, Zionist world destruction plans, shrines for mass murderers, safe heaven for pedophiles, political assassinations, natural resource robbing, open racism, jewish supremacy…

This

That's statistically impossible because there are more White geniuses of greater level than there are jews in the entire world. Furthermore, ashkenazi jews aren't even the highest IQ group. The highest IQ group are Brahmin Indians, Episcopals, and some unnamed Northern Chinese group and yet we see them nowhere in the positions on the level meeting or exceeding.

How is it that you’re overlooking the entire postwar era where that very strategy has been tried. How has it worked out for us?

It's not. It's an unrealistic fantasy. You cannot judge the majority by the individual. You cannot rule the majority if you hear out the individual. It is always the individuals job to stand out from the masses, otherwise he would not be an individual.

(((juden))) are fully exposed. (((kikes))) are dead. (((they))) are dead.
We are Free, Sovereign, Divine Beings.

Global report.

You, too.

Race is a social construct, but African Americans received a "bonus" of 230 points, Hispanics receive a bonus of 185 points,and Asian Americans, 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1

Attached: 1384917371812.png (416x1349 221.99 KB, 122.68K)

They have because they only cite the one taken at a gifted school and when compared to a white gifted school, they lost. You can even find it in the Bell Curve and every other test, israel's IQ is listed in the double digits and even when the breakdown for ashkenazis their their gene stolen white blood (ironic, they are celebrating white supremacy against their fellow jews) it was only measured at 100.

Guys really think about israel. Of all the middle eastern countries, which one would you rather live in? One that prepares you a nice waifu with her own rights? Or one that if you're lucky you get 3 or more rape victims with no rights.

If the entire middle east was israel as this point it would probably be a better place. No cap. Call me a kike, I'm not. I'm just so tired of the basic rhetoric around here. It never gets anyone anywhere. I can name the jew, i know all the reasoning why. But i don't need to constantly reveal my power level. My friends from Israel are infinitely more reasonable than my friends from iran. He even sends me Jew jokes. We discuss the JQ often. Through talking with him I realized what an obvious psyop 'the jews' as a scapegoat it.

Blaming 'the jews' is no different than blaming "the US" because who the fuck are you talking about? I live in the US but I had nothing to do with any policies. Same with my jewish friend living in Israel.

I recommend we come together as humans. The Bible or Torah is ancient, and has not worked. Jesus did not work to fix things. Muhammad did not fix things. Moses did not fix things. Religion has not fixed anything. It has only turned itself into ludicrous cults.

Jews now have their own nation. Israel's existence means that they cannot be said to be a "people without a nation."

They have a nation. They have a place where they must go. They cannot be corrupters or parasites anymore. They are their own people, with their own nation, and their own history, and their own culture. That is where they should go, and if they stay, they should perform only benevolent acts that truly benefit the nation in which they live.

So it's time to utterly forgive them, and tell them that our forgiveness has a condition: End the demoralizing propaganda, and give Europeans control over their own nation. This means it is obvious that we want to end any push for mass-immigration. We want to establish peace, and assume that they will not backstab us.

If they do, then that is their failing, and the war then will be far more justified than it currently is. As it is, if a Jew wants to see what the most proud Aryan factions are saying, they will see Zig Forums as the place that we gather and speak our true, anonymous thoughts. That means that if they want to see what we really think behind closed doors, without a face, then it's here.

And they will learn to hate and fear us. And that is the wrong thing. If they hate and fear us, they will not care if they backstab us, deliver to us demoralizing propaganda, or even make us into their slaves.

It is better for us to forgive them, and for them to forgive us. Nothing else will work. Extermination will not work. Genocide will not work. Eugenics will not work. All of these things will become corrupted and insane, and lead both of us to doom and misfortune.

I am writing this for peace, and if there is a Jewish person here who is reading this, I beg you to consider speaking up about this issue elsewhere. And as for Aryans here, I hope you can understand this as well. Race war is not a good thing. I do not want that, because I do not want to attempt it, and then lose it. I do not want my own race to be exterminated forever if we fail to win the war.

And thus this empathy extends to them: I do not want them to be exterminated because I do not want to be exterminated. Instead, it is better to have peace, and even better for us to be allies.

Globalism in the sense of the internet is good. But the consumerist economic aspects, immigration aspects, and other troubles of globalism that we all know of here must be discussed, and possibly revised so that we can be happy, and still be our own people.

But again, I have no idea what the Jews are actually thinking or plotting. I do not know if they can be trusted. I want to trust them though. I want to think that they will do the right thing, and that we will also do the right thing, and continue doing the right thing. I do not want to see war happen. I will say it again: War in an age where there are flying robots that can target multiple people, and then kill those people instantly, and even use infrared to see inside of houses, is not a war worth pursuing.

It is better to be at peace, and not just at peace, but to start productive discussions with them about the issues that concern us. They have issues that they need to deal with, conditions that they must adhere to. I do not want peace in the form of enslavement, I mean. I want us to be strong allies with our own national wills.

Lol you reported me? What a fag

Both Trump and Satanyahu have turned their backs to God. Their God resides in the Synagogue of Satan. There is no hope for the jew unless and until he converts to Christianity, removes his evil books from the halls of history, and rejects all which makes him a jew

GENOCIDE IS COMING KIKES
We will never forgive you for communism. You will be eradicated like smallpox and for the same reasons.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-31-at-2.53.10-PM.png (417x589, 495.41K)

Reported.

THIS

Look at how allied nations who have saved the jews are treated today. The act as if we were the Germans themselves. We gave millions of our boys for these inbreds and they are thankless and have continued a war of ruin against the west into overdrive. Everyone that has ever shown kindness to the jews gets treated horribly like the muslims who foolishly protected them from holy Christian wrath for centuries as if punished by God himself for ignoring his warnings on these accursed creatures.

Rampant individualism is what got us into this mess in the first place. It's a losing strategy as every single study and simulation has ever shown
Watch
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1404071748560.gif

These heebs fester only on divide and conquer like tyrants. They have to be destroyed for the good of humanity.

see

The only "merciful" thing I'd be down with would be to deport every last one of them out of Western countries into Israel, cut off the ridiculous monetary and military aid completely, then let them duke it out with the sandniggers on their own until the end of time. Read the Patton papers if you haven't yet btw.

Do you report your boyfriend when he fucks your ass but doesn't tell you he loves you at the end?

imo we can only blame indoctrination so much. look at enlightenment Europe. there's something dormant to europeans that makes them easily manipulated by the concept of human rights.

Reported.
>>>/reddit/
Your zog emperor worship belongs there.

We didn't get into ww2 to save the Jews. We got into it because Germany and Japan were invading countries.

No one believes a word you say.

You JIDF shills are hilarious.

Qatar is unironically better. Numerous of these ultra high per capita countries are. Don't believe me? Go and watch the videos of people living there. Even I was shocked at how secular and modern they look.

Better yet, they don't actively try to subvert or parasite off us.

The claim that jews have a high iq is simply
ANOTHER jEW TRICK
Pic related.

Attached: stupid-jews.png (977x595, 175.49K)

Psychopathy is an x-linked recessive trait and "jewishness" is traced matrilineally. Combine that with infant genital mutilation and a religion that rewards and selects for psychopathic traits for 6000 years straight and watch your tribe's incidence of psychopathy jump from 1 or 2 percent up to 50+ percent.
When every other member of your tribe is a psychopath, even the ones that aren't will learn real quick to act like one to fit in.

Attached: xlinkedrecessive.jpg (307x396, 50.67K)

This tbh.

China is lying about theirs, if that wasn't completely obvious from their countless industrial and traffic accident videos.

Lol

And that changes the fact we saved the jews, HOW? Not even that, that story is debunked when you looked at letters, cables, confessions, and the outcomes of the war. Officially the story if is because of the invasion of Poland and yet look what happened to the Poles after the war, enslaved to communist jewish bolsheviks causing countless numbers of deaths. To this day we do not go on about the Poles suffering the way we do muh six gorillion despite that supposedly being the entire reason for the war. Finally, the Balfour Declaration. We knew FDR wanted an excuse to join the war for Britain and the Americans embargoed Japan causing them to retaliate. But why did Britain want the war so badly? Poland? Fear of German hegemony over Europe? No, it had to do entirely with from Churchill's mouth

- Winston Churchill, The second World War (Bern, 1960)

How's the old saying go?
If you get tossed out of a bar, the bar tender might be an asshole
If you get tossed out of 109 bars, you're definitely the asshole.

As for Trump's blind (((loyalty))), I get the impression it's going to be repaid in typical kike fashion today.

by this logic, whitey is the bad guy because so many people agree to hate us.

Then maybe that is what will have to be done.

I just don't want actual war. If the Jews are going to play a cruel game of propaganda and government manipulation, then they will need to go to Israel, to join their people in their own nation.

Otherwise, things will get worse. I have never seen such hatred before. The Jews are absolutely reviled, and I would prefer to see them as allies. But they will need to take more drastic steps in fixing the situation. If they don't understand our history and rivalry, I recommend that they come to understand how they are viewed, and comprehend that they either need to reform themselves and fit into the nation that they live properly, or go to Israel.

Possibly, but when you look at their closely related or genetically the same neighbours (Koreas, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the ones in the West) it's hard to deny. It's even lower than their neighbouring relatives despite being high. rofl

Wrong. They've been kicked out of

lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/

I mean, whites have invaded basically every country they've ever visited. Should I hate whites because of this?

Bullshit.

50% OF jEWS SHARE ONE PATERNAL "SEMITIC" LINEAGE
With the maternal lineages being from four European Haplogroup K women.
The rest of jew ydna comes from Haplogroup G.

Attached: MomDadXY2.jpg (292x256, 11.23K)

Still wrong. It's 1,030.

Global report.

Then what the fuck are they even doing here?
If you don't call controlled calculated genocide evil then perhaps you should go back to breibart

You sound like Andre Anglin 3 months before he got his new assignment of the Total Facism website

They might hate us, but they don't bounce us out because we provide. Even in South Apefrica, they keep enough Whites around to keep things going. Some niggers even openly lament the end of "colonialism".
I can't recall anyone sentiments of "Geee, I sure do miss those kike parasites"

you can tell the jewish obsession is bullshit because jews literally constantly complain how young jews do not care about the religion or israel, and just become culturally indistinguishable from anybody else in the west.

this isn't their plan backfiring on them. there are enemies that are above the jews which are also just using them against us (and vice versa).

Could he stop felating the tribe for literally one day? I honestly think the answer is no.

Oh I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just pointing out that you shouln't cite popular opinion considering we ourselves are an abused minority.

The iq of Israel is different from iq of Ashkenazi Jews. There's tons of Muslims and sephardics in Israel.

the x-dna a son gets from his mother only gets passed down to daughters, thus, two generations of sons wipes out the x-dna and mitochondria from the mother's side.

the y-dna a son gets from his father only gets passed down to sons, thus, one generation of daughters wipes out the y-dna from the father's side.

Wow I'm really glad I'm not a tremendous faggot like you.

History shows that is literally impossible unless they convert to Christianity and give up judaism fully. We can never be allies because their own jewish laws prevent such a thing, not to mention their inbred genetics making them the most psychopathic population group in all of humanity.

Anyway, it's time you all learned. Listen to this former jew turned Christian giving up all jewishness to tell the world the truth about his evil little tribe

——————————————————————————————

Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to hear a very frightening speech. This speech is an explanation of the plans now being laid to throw the United States into a third world war. It was made a short time ago before a large group in the Congressional `Room of the Willard Hotel in Washington, D.C. Both the speech and the question and answer period later so electrified the audience that a group of patriots has transferred it to two long-playing records which you may buy to play for friends, clubs, and your church group in your community. The speaker is Mr. Benjamin Freedman, noted authority on Zionism and all of its schemes. Mr. Freedman is a former Jew, and I mean a FORMER Jew. He has fought the Communist world conspiracy tooth and nail, and stands today as a leading American patriot. We now take you to the speaker's platform to present Benjamin Freedman.

Reminder that there has never been an IQ test done of jews.

Global report.

still not going to trust the kike-in-chief :^)

(applause)

[Freedman's speech]

What I intend to tell you tonight is something that you have never been able to learn from any other source, and what I tell you now concerns not only you, but your children and the survival of this country and Christianity. I'm not here just to dish up a few facts to send up your blood pressure, but I'm here to tell you things that will help you preserve what you consider the most sacred things in the world: the liberty, and the freedom, and the right to live as Christians, where you have a little dignity, and a little right to pursue the things that your conscience tells you are the right things, as Christians.

Now, first of all, I'd like to tell you that on August 25th 1960 – that was shortly before elections – Senator Kennedy, who is now the President of the United States, went to New York, and delivered an address to the Zionist Organization of America. In that address, to reduce it to its briefest form, he stated that he would use the armed forces of the United States to preserve the existence of the regime set up in Palestine by the Zionists who are now in occupation of that area.

In other words, Christian boys are going to be yanked out of their homes, away from their families, and sent abroad to fight in Palestine against the Christian and Moslem Arabs who merely want to return to their homes. And these Christian boys are going to be asked to shoot to kill these innocent [Arab Palestinians] people who only want to follow out fifteen resolutions passed by the United Nations in the last twelve years calling upon the Zionists to allow these people to return to their homes.

Now, when United States troops appear in the Middle East to fight with the Zionists as their allies to prevent the return of these people who were evicted from their homes in the 1948 armed insurrection by the Zionists who were transplanted there from Eastern Europe… when that happens, the United States will trigger World War III.

You say, when will that take place? The answer is, as soon as the difficulty between France and Algeria has been settled, that will take place. As soon as France and Algeria have been settled, that will take place. As soon as France and Algeria have settled their difficulty, and the Arab world, or the Moslem world, has no more war on their hands with France, they are going to move these people back into their homes, and when they do that and President kennedy sends your sons to fight over there to help the crooks hold on to what they stole from innocent men, women and children, we will trigger World War III; and when that starts you can be sure we cannot emerge from that war a victor. We are going to lose that war because there is not one nation in the world that will let one of their sons fight with us for such a cause.

I know and speak to these ambassadors in Washington and the United Nations – and of the ninety-nine nations there, I've consulted with maybe seventy of them – and when we go to war in Palestine to help the thieves retain possession of what they have stolen from these innocent people we're not going to have a man there to fight with us as our ally.

And who will these people have supporting them, you ask. Well, four days after President Kennedy – or he was then Senator Kennedy – made that statement on August 28, 1960, the Arab nations called a meeting in Lebanon and there they decided to resurrect, or reactivate, the government of Palestine, which has been dormant more or less, since the 1948 armed insurrection by the Zionists.

Not only that… they ordered the creation of the Palestine Army, and they are now drilling maybe a half a million soldiers in that area of the world to lead these people back to their homeland. With them, they have as their allies all the nations of what is termed the Bandung Conference Group. That includes the Soviet Union and every Soviet Union satellite. It includes Red China; it includes every independent country in Asia and Africa; or eighty percent of the world's total population. Eighty percent of the world's population. Four out of five human beings on the face of the earth will be our enemies at war with us. And not alone are they four out of five human beings now on the face of this earth, but they are the non-Christian population of the world and they are the non-Caucasians… the non-white nations of the world, and that's what we face.

We'll be fine. We're White. We build.
The reason kikes face perpetual expulsion is because they are locusts, they destroy. Anyone with any sense would remove them (which is why 109 nations have done just that).

It is crystal clear he is not /our guy/.
Then, the question arises… who we will push as our champion in 2020?

Attached: 1492486070660-1.png (4938x7124, 1.21M)

And what is the reason? The reason is that here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons too many and too complex to go into here at this – time I'll be glad to answer questions, however, to support that statement – the Zionists and their co-religionists rule this United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country.

Now, you say, 'well, that's a very broad statement to make', but let me show what happened while you were – I don't want to wear that out — let me show what happened while WE were all asleep. I'm including myself with you. We were all asleep. What happened?

World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. Nineteen-hundred and fourteen was the year in which World War One broke out. There are few people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey. What happened?

Within two years Germany had won that war: not alone won it nominally, but won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean, and Great Britain stood there without ammunition for her soldiers, stood there with one week's food supply facing her – and after that, starvation.

At that time, the French army had mutinied. They lost 600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian army was defecting. They were picking up their toys and going home, they didn't want to play war anymore, they didn't like the Czar. And the Italian army had collapsed.

Now Germany – not a shot had been fired on the German soil. Not an enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany. And yet, here was Germany offering England peace terms. They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status quo ante basis. That means: “Let's call the war off, and let everything be as it was before the war started.”

Well, England, in the summer of 1916 was considering that. Seriously! They had no choice. It was either accepting this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going on with the war and being totally defeated.

While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and – I am going to be brief because this is a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make if anyone here is curious, or doesn't believe what I'm saying is at all possible – the Zionists in London went to the British war cabinet and they said: “Look here. You can yet win this war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally.”

The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They [Zionists] told England: “We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war.”

In other words, they made this deal: “We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay us is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.”

Now England had as much right to promise Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great Britain – that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what is known as Palestine – should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the Zionists for bringing the United States into the war.

However, they made that promise, in October of 1916. October, nineteen hundred and sixteen. And shortly after that – I don't know how many here remember it – the United States, which was almost totally pro-German – totally pro-German – because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews, and they were pro-German because their people, in the majority of cases came from Germany, and they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar.

The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war. So the German bankers – the German-Jews – Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: “As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!” But they poured money into Germany, they fought with Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine, they went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed, like the traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were cutting off babies' hands. And they were no good.

Well, shortly after that, Mr. Wilson declared war on Germany.

The Zionists in London sent these cables to the United States, to Justice Brandeis: “Go to work on President Wilson. We're getting from England what we want. Now you go to work, and you go to work on President Wilson and get the United States into the war." And that did happen. That's how the United States got into the war. We had no more interest in it; we had no more right to be in it than we have to be on the moon tonight instead of in this room.

Now the war – World War One – in which the United States participated had absolutely no reason to be our war. We went in there – we were railroaded into it – if I can be vulgar, we were suckered into – that war merely so that the Zionists of the world could obtain Palestine. Now, that is something that the people in the United States have never been told. They never knew why we went into World War One. Now, what happened?

After we got into the war, the Zionists went to Great Britain and they said: “Well, we performed our part of the agreement. Let's have something in writing that shows that you are going to keep your bargain and give us Palestine after you win the war.” Because they didn't know whether the war would last another year or another ten years. So they started to work out a receipt. The receipt took the form of a letter, and it was worded in very cryptic language so that the world at large wouldn't know what it was all about. And that was called the Balfour Declaration.

The Balfour Declaration was merely Great Britain's promise to pay the Zionists what they had agreed upon as a consideration for getting the United States into the war. So this great Balfour Declaration, that you hear so much about, is just as phony as a three dollar bill. And I don't think I could make it more emphatic than that.

Now, that is where all the trouble started. The United States went in the war. The United States crushed Germany. We went in there, and it's history. You know what happened. Now, when the war was ended, and the Germans went to Paris, to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know. Now what happened?

The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations that claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, the Jews said, “How about Palestine for us?” And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, “Oh, that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war.” And the Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered this terrific reparation that was slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and they were determined to get it at any cost.

Now, that brings us to another very interesting point. When the Germans realized this, they naturally resented it. Up to that time, the Jews had never been better off in any country in the world than they had been in Germany.

You had Mr. Rathenau there, who was maybe 100 times as important in industry and finance as is Bernard Baruch in this country. You had Mr. Balin, who owned the two big steamship lines, the North German Lloyd's and the Hamburg-American Lines. You had Mr. Bleichroder, who was the banker for the Hohenzollern family. You had the Warburgs in Hamburg, who were the big merchant bankers – the biggest in the world. The Jews were doing very well in Germany. No question about that. Now, the Germans felt: “Well, that was quite a sellout.”

It was a sellout that I can best compare – suppose the United States was at war today with the Soviet Union. And we were winning. And we told the Soviet Union: “Well, let's quit. We offer you peace terms. Let's forget the whole thing.” And all of a sudden Red China came into the war as an ally of the Soviet Union. And throwing them into the war brought about our defeat. A crushing defeat, with reparations the likes of which man's imagination cannot encompass.

Imagine, then, after that defeat, if we found out that it was the Chinese in this country, our Chinese citizens, who all the time we thought they were loyal citizens working with us, were selling us out to the Soviet Union and that it was through them that Red China was brought into the war against us. How would we feel, in the United States against Chinese? I don't think that one of them would dare show his face on any street. There wouldn't be lampposts enough, convenient, to take care of them. Imagine how we would feel.

Well, that's how the Germans felt towards these Jews. "We've been so nice to them"; and from 1905 on, when the first Communist revolution in Russia failed, and the Jews had to scramble out of Russia, they all went to Germany. And Germany gave them refuge. And they were treated very nicely. And here they sold Germany down the river for no reason at all other than they wanted Palestine as a so-called “Jewish commonwealth.”