Physiological differences between races

This is something that Bill Mollison used to talk about in his lectures on farming around the world, how asians would squat at every given opportunity and could squat quite deep, whilst african bantus would generally work and rest keeping their legs straight, generally using the hinge movement instead of deep squats. He of course also described how, due to soil alkalinity, there would be 10 women for every man in these african communities, and therefore societies would be very promiscuous and hypergamy would be rampant.

Of course Bill was never openly /ourguy/ but clearly a lifetime of farming and contact with the land made him understand biological diversity in humans and his context of permaculture made him grow to hate shitlibs. But still the sincerity of his descriptions convinced me enough to research pictures of blaggs in their natural habitat and it is true, they seem to bend at their waist to perform any task at a level lower than their torso.

Races have biological differences that go beyond IQ, and this thread is for the discussion of those with the intent of redpilling normies with hard facts about race.

Also, discussion of the aryan angle in general

Attached: 0678d6fc39495d68e291da6a85579809.jpg (200x298 66.75 KB, 25.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.middlebury.edu/~jcarpent/papers/JRU (Printed Version).pdf
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9226793
journals.lww.com/jpharmacogenetics/Abstract/2006/03000/Identification_of_a_novel_specific_CYP2B6_allele.5.aspx
scholar.google.dk/scholar_url?url=http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louis-Charles_Fortier/publication/10591714_Novel_functional_polymorphisms_in_the_UGT1A7_and_UGT1A9_glucuronidating_enzymes_in_Caucasian_and_African-American_subjects_and_their_impact_on_the_metabolism_of_7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin_and_flavopiridol_anticancer_drugs/links/00b4951e56fe8b07da000000.pdf&hl=da&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3ifs-ku-Kk1nSg-gTYGDNcwS8QwA&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ei=l0TOVLKnL8uqPOLmgaAG&ved=0CB4QgAMoATAA
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111445/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12137878
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
jneurosci.org/content/30/16/5519.short
wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2009.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-1130.2011.00281.x/full
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
psychologytoday.com/files/attachments/56143/wai-americas-elite-2013.pdf
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9433082
archive.fo/T3r3X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Persian
cdc.gov/diabetes/pubs/pdf/kidney_factsheet.pdf
kidney.org/sites/default/files/Future Burden of CKD.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

asian have short legs and long torsos
the negroid has longer legs and a short torso.
slavs squat.
mongols invaded eastern europe, spreading the squatting gene.

the warmer climate, the less people care about the future and live more in presence
Farming made people settle down (and let them develop out stronger routine)
Civilization and law developed out a strong sense of conscientiousness
Slavery makes people subhumans.

An Overview of Racial Variation Research

Personality:
community.middlebury.edu/~jcarpent/papers/JRU (Printed Version).pdf
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9226793

Liver enzymes and stuff:
journals.lww.com/jpharmacogenetics/Abstract/2006/03000/Identification_of_a_novel_specific_CYP2B6_allele.5.aspx
scholar.google.dk/scholar_url?url=http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louis-Charles_Fortier/publication/10591714_Novel_functional_polymorphisms_in_the_UGT1A7_and_UGT1A9_glucuronidating_enzymes_in_Caucasian_and_African-American_subjects_and_their_impact_on_the_metabolism_of_7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin_and_flavopiridol_anticancer_drugs/links/00b4951e56fe8b07da000000.pdf&hl=da&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3ifs-ku-Kk1nSg-gTYGDNcwS8QwA&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ei=l0TOVLKnL8uqPOLmgaAG&ved=0CB4QgAMoATAA

Gestational periods:
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111445/

Hormone levels:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12137878
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

Muscles, bones etc:
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full

Intelligence:
link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
jneurosci.org/content/30/16/5519.short
wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2009.pdf

Importance of intelligence:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-1130.2011.00281.x/full
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
news.sciencemag.org/biology/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
psychologytoday.com/files/attachments/56143/wai-americas-elite-2013.pdf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2167x1202, 2.61M)

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1474x1408 110.36 KB, 110.51K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1471x1616 113.93 KB, 122.21K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1442x477, 25.53K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9433082

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1721x671, 88.05K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1278x617 51.81 KB, 70.97K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1424x347, 57.15K)

Oh so there *are* differences between us, but only if it benefits their cause? Hypocrisy at its finest. Pathetic subhumans.

Remember to fight the race war in the cold.

We love you, Winter-chan!

Of course. Just like they're White when the want to be and not when they don't.
There's no such thing as objective truth goy, only a variety of truths which can be adopted from one moment to the next. That is what it means to be Jewish (or a philosemite).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (7392x4448 223.6 KB, 3.63M)

Very much so.

Also, remember: (At least for argumentative purposes…) That someone is lesser than you does not mean their life has no value. That this is a falsehood is the foundational basis for the entire stigmatization of racism: The implication is that, if someone is lesser than another, their life has less value. Arguably this may well be true, but it is not a required belief in order to believe in race realism.
The reason that the servants of Jewry maintain that racism/acknowledgement of racial differences is "evil" is because, in reality, they retain the belief that someone who is lesser IS indication of their life being worth less. You can see this in how they treat their opposition, who they invariably paint as being their lessers.

I don't like Jews because they are blind to the lives of those they deem lesser than their own. While Whites are not so-blind, nor does that suggest they are obligated to aid others, merely that they do not maintain a blind eye towards the status of those around them, be they superior, equal or lesser.

Fuck you. Niggers are animals and I don't give a fuck how many of them freeze to death. They're quaint and bucolic when they're doing whatever they do in Africa, but right now they're raping white girls in real countries and have to be purged. Spics are nearly as bad.

Tl;dr: Nigger lives matter. . . over there, not here.

Attached: Cow_Ass_Civilization.jpg (607x689, 59.57K)

How do you know if you have a short torso? From my knee to my hip is almost the same distance from my hip to my clavicle.

And?
You sound like a Jew. Just because something is an animal doesn't mean its life doesn't matter.
They're animals, you mean.
If they can be deported back to Africa, that is preferable, for now at least. Even if they are your enemy, their life still matters in some regard. Even animals deserve that much consideration.

Pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x648 263.3 KB, 791.38K)

well-presented cute cartoon youtube series on race when?

archive.fo/T3r3X

Attached: website-40-1024x683.png (570x638 29.8 KB, 188.36K)

The most important question: which race has the most gay kiddydiddlers?

Is it jews?

Does their signature cultural practice lead to improper training of a key neural network?

Does the rampant child molestation in their community also lead to improper training?

Did jews force us to join their culture of faggotry because that's the only way we would ever accept them?

The only lives of any worth are our own. Anything that dared raise it's hand against us should be struck down. Just having invaded our land is reason enough, but any of these creatures that on an individual level have harmed our own will not be leaving. You're a dickless cuck at best or a jew at worst if you feel otherwise.

Exactly….just put them in a cage far away….an island or a continent….africa is big enough for example…

Stop bawling, Jamal

it is pretty evident
take a full body photo, measure, find out the proportions.
compare with humans.
gooks look like penguins, nogs look like
only europeans fulfil the golden ratio of proportions, identified by da vinci's diagram

do you have an infograph for that?

What about phrenology? Is it useful in the context of race?

Attached: 1.jpg (681x1023, 89.93K)

deeply interesting

I like you user, I too have come to terms of being 'racists' & a supremacist without being heartless & needlessly hateful. Whenever I encounter a non white I think to myself 'fuck I wish their were a lot less of you here, but I really don't feel hatred towards you, just despair at the circumstances that led you here and hate towards those who invited you here'. Most people regardless of race just want a good stable life for their families and I've meet more than enough decent non whites but my problem is that it is coming at the expense of whites and our culture/civilization & our the genes that permit our brilliance. I'm only a racist as a matter of racial preservation, and the moment you start to blindly hate other races and create needless misery out of spite & revenge or just exploitation for material gain then you become the Jew. I am no Jew, I am an life loving Aryan who merely insists in order in the kingdoms of life by natures decree

Attached: arno breker.jpg (460x655, 37.89K)

Attached: human zoo.jpg (1024x768 50.02 KB, 248.94K)

The Purrer

Attached: cat4.png (612x404 1.14 MB, 197.12K)

couldn't have said it better myself
I do think most of those people actually are jews, btw. The just pretend to be us for D&C purposes.

Mathematically, your argument boils down to:
x-y = x
You fail at math and logic. The correct equation is:
x-y != x
All non-whites are subhuman. If they were equal to Whites, they would not suck the teet of or appropriate Whites innovation. They have never built their own civilization because they are not civil. They are not animals because that would degrades animals, but are rather savages garbed in White clothing. You are blinded by human-like appearance and have no historical or genetic compass by which to guide you. Most likely, you are a woman in need of a strong man to protect you from destroying yourself and others with your misguided conclusions. tbh its not your fault you can't think like a White man, but that does qualify you to larp as a man and absolve you from your biological duty.

You are a woman trying to numb the pain of White genocide. Your siren song of love and tolerance towards non-whites is demonstrably wrong measuring by historical context alone. You cannot protect and thus your opinion on how to operate with non-whites is discarded. Your only role is to nurture. If you had any children, your biological imperative would be focused on them. Instead, you are childless and and hone your gaze on aliens because you are so fugly and harpish that no man would dare seed you. To correct this, become feminine. That includes never posting on Zig Forums ever again.

Sage for wamyn.

Attached: gender brain.jpg (461x608, 20.28K)

oy vey

Personally I like the idea of my ancestors being mobile hunters and pastoralists who were brutal warriors that considered agriculture a weakness and lived by subjugating everyone in their path. I would love to live in a world where I could take anything I want and solve my problems with a sword. That is the world I am built for, maybe it is my genetics.

Nigs try to insult whites by calling us violent colonialists and murderers who are from the harsh glaciers of Europe. I love their surprised demeanor when I agree and tell them I would love to enslave them under threat of easy murder and force them to work my land.

That is the history of the Celts and Germans. It is also the history of the early Greeks. Macedonians and Spartans kept the tradition alive into the time of aristocracy and democracy.

Attached: greece-peloponnese-sparta-leonidas-statue.jpg (1200x797, 182.5K)

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVITY
Since everything that has a pov is a subject.
This does not mean that truth is slippery and changes on a whim.
That is dishonesty and the major characteristic of the jew.

Nice try jew.
Europeans do not keep slaves (slavs), that is a Desert thing; see Persia, Sumer, Babylon, and so on.

You're missing the point dude. Everyone knows there are group differences, just as there are differences between individuals. This is not some mysterious RED PILL.

What you want is for explicit policies to be made in your country based on these 'differences'. Problem is the average whigger, ain't much better than the average nigger, or the chink.
When you think you're 'redpilling a normie', what they're really hearing is "Hey, even if i'm a fat slob useless neet, I'm entitled to more than a hard working spic or nog because i'm special".
Problem is most whites believe in meritocracy. 'Asking' for special treatment makes you sound like a jew. The original aryans just took power… they didn't run around with IQ graphs and cry 'gib ethnostate please'.

QTDDTOT reddit.

if y=0
x-y=x

And you dare call yourself Arya.

But that's RACIST, implying that negroids aren't meant to be living in cold countries and should stay in their warm Africa instead is RACIST.

WRONG
Europeans do not have a golden ratio. There are gracial genes within europe residing mostly in people 180cm+.If anything this is a more primitive gene useful for tracking and hunting and gathering. Denmark and a good portion of scandinavia has this, kenyans, and nilotic africans have this, some native north americans do as well.

Then you have the legs/arms bigger torso. This same gene is found in anatolia, asia and parts in europe, asia, but not in africa, australia (abo), or americas. It's more progressive than the hunter and gatherer. More adapted for lifting heavy shit to build/not relying on running and either farming or horseback riding. Having a large back does not necesarrily mean you are short, you can have the best of both worlds a become a genetic freak like some famous body builders mostly europeans

pigmy congolese most notably do not have this big back despite their short stature.

Attached: 35235132.jpg (1200x812, 177.56K)

Yep. but sssshhh about the more primitive societies being right on the equator living in a tropic climate. year round having the same weather. It's almost as if the further you get from the equator the more humans had to evolve for planning (for changing of seasons) and adapt to new environments

Attached: racial-map.jpg (2048x1625, 463.61K)

Considering before even before we had genetics we could identify races by head-shape… yes, its useful.

Attached: skullrac.png (550x563 108.03 KB, 252.13K)

My psychology teacher said that phrenology was a pseudo-science, even thought it had a scientific reasoning. Did he lie ?

Persia is indo-european (aryan). why you list babylon as a separate kingdom from persia just shows your ignorance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Persian
And Summerian we have no idea what they were.

By telling lies you are not helping anything. The truth is all that needs to be said. Europeans/aryans did keep slaves. They enslaved each other (if you consider irish/celts and slavs related they are btw) but more often than not indo-europeans enslaved outsiders. But this isn't what makes an aryan. Its not unique. Every culture enslaves.

Idealizing the indo-european expansion as a peaceful expansion is retarded, user.

Attached: americas.png (950x1100 243.57 KB, 185.63K)

There are more accurate ways to analyze racial differences today. But cranial shape is an apple on the tree(genetics)

Attached: cranial-capacities.PNG (1000x1000 21.67 KB, 218.75K)

WTF are you talking about? Where is a single talk of him saying anything about this?
Yeah, he hated "shitlibs" so much that he went around telling white people to be more like subhumans and that white people were an evil disease on the planet. Get fucking real.
Holy fucking reddit.

pro-tip: whenever someone, typically leftist trash, confuses phrenology with physical anthropology(which is like confusing astrology with astronomy), they aren't worth the oxygen they breathe
phrenology is the idea that by measuring the skull and facial indices you can determine psychological characters of an individual
physical anthropology is simply taxonomy i.e classification of individuals and groups of individuals into groups

Sorry, but I'm white…what is a "non-freezing cold injury?"
I've never heard of such a thing, before.

sniffles…who knows with niggers, it could be something as mundane as sore muscles from physical exertion. It sounds pretty made up just one the surface.

get the fuck out redditcuckchan

bump

There are unironic advocates of phrenology on this board, so…

This. How the fuck? You can't get frostbite if it's not below freezing. Are the niggers really this weak against cold that it doesn't even have to go below freezing?

Are you actually doubting it? Why the fuck do you think it's been (((discredited))) so much since WWII? The practice of Phrenology can identify a kike with fucking 98% accuracy, and this was admitted by actual kikes!

Attached: 8d45c8aec490d079101a3c0491c07d4438c43bf8a4726c681cfc86f462e18379.jpg (529x599, 52.44K)

The same people who discredit phrenology love to pretend there are no IQ differences between races. In fact this was the primary reason they went after phrenology because people used it as evidence towards cognitive differences.

>Are you actually doubting it? Why the fuck do you think it's been (((discredited))) so much since WWII? The practice of Phrenology can identify a kike with fucking 98% accuracy, and this was admitted by actual kikes!
you either didn't read my post or you are one of those who confuses phrenology with physical anthropology, the two are like astrology and astronomy, but NPCs for whatever reason have conflated the two and will often attack the latter by using the former's name
phrenology = idea that psychological characteristics of an individual can be deduced by measuring his head(first pic related)
physical anthropology = taxonomy i.e recognizing and classifying members of different groups within the sapiens species and within races

Attached: Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg (1200x852 1 MB, 167.94K)

Even this is not actually phrenology. This is physiognomy. Phrenology believed that the brain deformed the skull in specific ways as it grew from which you would be able to deduce psychological traits. And while you can deduce broad psychological tendencies in people from the morphology of their skull, it is not because the brain deformed the shape of the skull during development.

Attached: 4000BCkurgan.png (450x275, 167.59K)

African Americans are 3 times more likely than whites to develop ESRD (end-stage renal disease).
Hispanics are 35% more likely than non-Hispanics to develop ESRD.
cdc.gov/diabetes/pubs/pdf/kidney_factsheet.pdf

In addition to its burden on health, CKD requires substantial US health care resources. ESRD costs Medicare $32.9 billion in 2010, and earlier
stages of CKD cost Medicare an estimated $48 billion in 2010.
kidney.org/sites/default/files/Future Burden of CKD.pdf

Attached: prevalence of CKD among the races.png (942x445, 143.76K)

Attached: 350px-Weichsel-Würm-Glaciation.png (350x285, 141.47K)

What are you 12? Do you wear a long dinner jacket?

Attached: 232561.jpg (3600x1800, 936.9K)