The Nigger Challenge

There was an incident about two white girls that recorded themselves saying they hate niggers, which has expectantly made the niggers chimp out.

If we can meme a whole bunch of Zoomers to do the "Nigger Challenge" where they simply record themselves simply saying "Nigger", we can probably see some chimp outs and possibly start the race war early.

The Nigger Challenge has begun. Meme it to Zoomers. Use this video as an example of the Nigger Challenge with the Hashtag #NiggerChallenge

Back story for people that don't know what happened:

twitter.com/brooke_lind/status/1075842014694920192

Attached: Goku Pepe.png (852x767, 565.75K)

I have no experience starting trends on Twitter so I'm not going to contribute to this, but let me just say that I have been using politically incorrect language in public more, and I don't regret it. Sure, it lands me into some trouble sometimes, but it relieves the pain of having to hide my true feelings all the time.

Kill yourself.

What's the one group of "people" you can turn violent with a two syllable word? Niggers.

meme it

you're fucking cuck for wanting a race war because some girl told some dumb shit that was shared

What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

what's wrong with being a degenerate moron ?

I see Zig Forums's there, already…

In a black mood today?

You're a nigger that can't into English.

op is a nigger and a half

true. too much negroids on my planet.

oh noes I can't into english because I skipped an A.
fucktard

She's just a little kid, and niggers are calling for her to be physically assaulted and killed.
If that were my daughter, and niggers touched her, I'd go on a nigger-killing spree.
I'd probably even do it vindictively, with my flamethrower (yes, I own a flamethrower), and burn out a bunch of nigger bars before the cops managed to shoot me dead.

Shooting would be too good for them.

Attached: Flamethrower.jpg (614x439, 89.45K)

Or…alternative:
You could kill them using covert means for the length of your life instead of making some HUGE FUCKING STATEMENT and then DYING. How many would you get with a flamethrower vs how many could you get over your entire life? Think about it user…one is productive and the other is not.

how to use tactics:
1. find phentanyl
2. apply phentanyl on doorknobs in the hood
3 ?????
4. "russian chemical attack in suburban america"

Case closed. Nigger.

Rage does not think, it simply acts.
And it would make a good example of what happens when you touch white children.
I assume there would be Zig Forumsacks on the scene to archive the smoking bodies and post them online?
I have faith in you guys.

I thought it was spelled with an "f?"
Anyway, I thought of something in this vein, but spraying it over a fag pride parade or nigger pride parade from a drone might be more fun.

At least blame the Chinese. :)

Pathetic. AT LEAST, say nigger to a nigger. Anything less and you look as retarded as OP.