The Power of Christ Compels you!

One thing I've noted is that the progressive left absolutely hates Jesus and Crosses. It's vampire movie level repulsion at times. I've seen completely "normal" women suddenly shriek and run up wild eyed, mouths agape in a rage when they see or hear religious ideas.

Inb4 OP is a fag, but I to a degree believe in demons. Something is going on with these individuals. We can apply modern psychological ideas to them and their reactions, but demons is easier and probably closer to the truth.

What do you think? Also, I plan to attend a drag queen storytelling time and to approach the drag queen with a crucifex whispering "begone from him vile demon!". Hoping I won't get arrested but probably will.

Also general tranny/drag demonic appearance/self destruction post:

Attached: dragbaphomet.jpg (588x700, 58.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
archive.is/FL7qV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh please record this. It would be the perfect way for Zig Forums to ring in the new current year.

I see them masquerade around pretending that Jesus was a progressive rather than Hating him endlessly, but ether way when you actually show them what he and biblical prophets say they tend to freak out and lose there shit.

Attached: 1544736603522.png (500x506, 124.53K)

They ARE possesed user.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Attached: 1539910982542.jpg (383x420, 34.42K)

Part of demonic possession is the torturing/dehumanization of the subject. Remember that in the lore, we are made in Gods Image. Because of that we are to care for our bodies and to love our neighbors as ourselves (do to them also being made in Gods image). Ultimately this should result in high mutual respect fort he self and others, but people are prone to sin.

Notice that all sin essentially involves the dehumanization or the loss of dignity (an important factor). Sex with many others turns one into a physical object of pleasure. Alcoholism destroys the mind and body. Fat, Obese people suffer horrible health injuries and the loss of personal autonomy. Wrathful people disfigure others and hurt themselves. Prideful people lack sound judgement and close themselves off to meaningful self growth.

Etc.

The SJW/Progressives and so forth are all built around the dehumanization of humanity. Furries, Otherkin, Trans-Humanists, Trannies, Traps, Drag Queens. "THIS SKIN IS NOT RIGHT FOR ME AHHHHH, I MUST BECOME SOMETHING….DIFFERENT." Straight up demonic shit. Remember in the Goetia and other books of daemons in ALL cultures, daemons always display various human and animal traits. Monstrous, unattractive (mostly) and evil. Look at your average drag queen, tranny, trap, furry or the like and see this mirrored in their own perversion.

Demons are real.

Attached: fursuits.jpg (3648x2736, 3.16M)

The power of 'Christ' is not centered in a single religion like the kikes have deceived people into believing. All you are seeing is a revolt against Aryan ideologies that goes as far back in time as the Aryan religion. Christ/Christos/Krisna they are all the same group of teachers teaching the same ideologies through the Ages. "Christianity" has more in common with parts of the Bhagavad Gita than it does with Judaism (certainly modern Judaism) which is nothing but 'populaist rulership' [Kali Yuga] vs rulership of the Aristocracy. Aspects of the OT also have more in common with Ayran teaching than they have with (modern Judaism/communism) although it is pretty messed up by poor (((translations))) which encouraged irresponsibility and the corruption of mankind with immorality.

Aryan civilization = Rulership of NOBILITY (the Golden Age)
Warrior civilization = Rulership of WARRIORS (the Silver Age)
Merchant civilization = Rulership of MERCHANTS (the Iron Age)
Plebeian civilization = Rulership of the MOB/DEMOCRACY (the Clay Age; communism; jews)

The plebs always try to destroy the Aryans so that Nobility will never rise again. Without the natural cycles all life dies on Earth because it cannot sustain the pressures placed on it by jews/subhumans.

Hindu Nazis are the most exotic nazi.

Dear reddit, this already happened, you can probably find the video on jewtube if it hasn't been shoah'd yet. Lurk/Learn to make a thread properly antifag

You could try getting some holy water to splash the fag with and see if they start melting.

Their makeup would 'run' for sure..I am curious if they would melt as well, that would be a more appropriate lesson for the children anyway to see a demon melt in front of them than to be read a story.

I NEEDED TO CRUISE CTRL MY ABSOLUTE ASTONISHMENT AT THE FACT THAT THIS user HAS NO (YOU)S AND DESERVES AT LEAST ONE BECAUSE IT'S A GREAT IDEA!

Attached: babygoddamnsun.jpg (649x488, 15.04K)

enrichment news articles say bongistani water does melt faces

You're not the fag, OP, but faggot are full of demons:

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1158x1158, 1.64M)

After I got sober none of my "old" friends want to hang around me. That's when I started to look into demons.

This is also an elephant in the room: so many drunks in journalism and government. So, so many. Makes them better NPCs I suppose.

Attached: Christ-chan.png (1160x1100, 735.37K)

Fuck off reddit, kill yourself.

Why do you imply that the Christian church is not also the "progressive left?" It was a spiritual Marxist program, originally pushed by Jew Saul of Tarsis, and it has been for 2000 years.

Attached: african_refugee_group_with_baldwin.jpg (570x380, 37.49K)

It's text only, user. SFW.

Your bot is malfunctioning, faggot.

Marx is not 2000 years old, but nice try ShariaBlue.

Go fuck yourself yid. These fucking threads are being spammed on the catalog daily.

and what the fuck is this thread supposed to be abbout. you talk about 3 things in the span of 3 sentences. Fuck off, you phoneposting brainlet. Next time maybe just copy-paste a news article because that would be infinitely more worth my time than your sterile brain emissions

it's the same story with the whole "jesus was a jew" thing, before the 60s jewish leaders were really opposed to this idea.

You have the full support of early Christian teachings, OP.
pic related

Attached: 736987654321769e439075.jpg (650x506, 60.67K)

jews hate islam
islam hates jews
islam is totally based guys

Why are Christians obsessed with homosexuality? Any manifestation of state power (police, military) or any place where men bond (scouts, sports teams) are always attacked by critical theorists and Christians crying about buttsex.

Not to suggest that MKUltra alter construction doesn't have anything to do with sexual abuse, but I get the feeling that all this talk of demons and satanism and whatnot really only serves to poison the well so no sane person will ever listen to the proof about elite pedophile blackmail rings.

Attached: 017a0156cd25dbe82acd99ba9d07b6ad9021605408d426be85e7360739e4cdad.png (286x268, 121.18K)

dull lad. Christianity is spiritual Marxism just as communism is economic Marxism. Both are anti-white and were created by Jews. Both are programs rile up the lessers against their betters in the promise of an impossible, Utopian, equality. They're both white-destructive because the end state of both communism and Christianity are a single global entity that rules over everyone. And they both destroyed the white nations that were stupid enough not to outlaw them from the start.

Attached: 659663d4a4d31a23f6d25ed9a7a7d2137c2eb0a16eb15276c789dc723788fa09.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

You have uncovered a very deep truth which many are afraid to acknowledge, perhaps because they are possessed themselves.
Possession is a very fluid thing after all, a demon can come and go in instant.

Agape your enemy.

And over half of the posters in this thread think that actual, physical demons are running around in the heads of these tranny freaks. It's not that they were mindfucked by Jewish propaganda (and were maybe not to stable to begin with). No, their possessed by evil spirits which need spiritual Orkin man exorcism. Alex Linder is right when he says that more Whites would rather believe in magic than reality. Until we cast aside Christian thaumaturgy and start accepting objective FACTS, we're always be under the thumb of the Jews, who do act rationally to further their interests.

No not "begone vile demon" rather "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD AND BLESSED SAVIOR, BEGONE".

And then pull out a card with this on it and read it..

Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!

Get some holy water from the font at the entry of the local catholic church and sprinkle it on him

lel. dull lad. lel.
What religion do you think was heavily (((targetted))) for carrying out too many pogroms?

Jews can never be Aryan. It is the mongrelized nigger blood in their veins which prevents this…that is why they hate the idea of Kristos (Aryan Nobility). Christ is only the latest in a long line of Aryan teachers who came to this planet and then left after attempting to stem the tide of degeneracy.

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE FILM THIS…I am literally begging you. I am dying to see what happens.

Most of the great modern and ancient achievements of Western civilization, both in the field of science and in the field of exploration, arts and military conquest, had the fingertips of Christianity. Geographical, political, and philosophical delimitations were all influenced by Christianity.

You accuse Christ's religion of being anti-white, when in reality it has always been on the side of great civilizational achievements. Things are the way they are today not because of Christianity, but because of its subversion.

Stop spreading misinformation about what you do not know. At least quote some passage or verse for us, which is expressly "anti-white" to substantiate what you say. If you stopped to read, you would see that the teachings of Christ and his disciples fell into bitter oblivion, and the white man became accustomed, blinded by the hedonistic world, seeking pleasure, material goods, and money above all else.

The only one that existed you fucking retard. When you have a society of white and kikes, the way kikes separate themselves is by calling the whites christians. They can't go calling them "gentiles" or "goyim" to their faces. And they can't say "white people" because it would undermine their ability to pretend to be white people when it suits them.

Christ is cool, Christians and their (((YHWH))) are not.

christians had built

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x375, 291.27K)

>Christians and their (((YHWH))) are not.
What interests me if the "neo-Nazis" are legal or not? I want to know about Hitler's teachings.

Also, who does God call Yahweh? I at least never saw it.

Fix.

Just want to say I have found Jesus recently. I was an amoral atheist 4 years ago and have had my eyes slowly opened, partly by Zig Forums and partly by life experience over that time, to God.

Reading "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis has been the final eye opener and now I actually understand why Christianity is true. Before I had got as far as believing in God but had no real teacher to explain things to me and I basically had no idea how to into the Bible etc from a modern viewpoint. Lewis has been that teacher for me speaking from the 1940s.

Thought I should post this as a blackpill for shills, all your autistic screeching about Christcucks and atheism failed, because it's not true, it's just browbeating and strawmen. The anti-Christian shilling has been conpletely ineffective. Now I've had it explained properly to me what Christians actually believed back when it was still mainstream and moral, I have to conclude Christianity is true.

And by the way modern Jews are not the Jews of the Bible before you start screeching. The word has been (((appropriated))), the 12 tribes of Israel were Caucasians.

Kike fucking spotted. The ancient israelites were evil hook-nosed kikes and deserved annihilation at the glorious hands of Rome.

You mixed up cool and legal? Is this your first day or a shitty bot?

it is because english isn't my native language. kek

the two words have the same meaning in portuguese

Take off the mask, usually an uggo, or super plain jane. And there are so many ways to dehumanize yourself today…

Attached: DqtyILlU0AAPXff.jpg (1080x1920 265.6 KB, 452.11K)

Islam and Judaism are the same.

Only Christianity addresses the kikes as the Synogogue of Satan.

Pharisees =/= ancient israelites

It can be in the US too as slang, such as "is it cool (legal) to do this or that?". I'm the autist, you got it.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
archive.is/FL7qV

Attached: a45a351462ed01727ed4ead5a79acbc0ed3a750aed6d89a7def5d93c8592168a.mp4 (400x222, 829.03K)

Reported for reasoned argument and levelheadedness. This is a Christian board now, hide you intellect or suffer the wratch of the pious ones.

Attached: 1541105332092.png (640x360 139.96 KB, 899.17K)

Please do and record it. If you're American, the first amendment will protect you, just don't get a lawyer, represent yourself.

t. samefag on proxy

Attached: 1521513422785.png (951x1024, 1.73M)

If he goes to take a bath in the sea you die drowned.

What is "pizza-gate"?
Have you ever forgotten the rituals of magic involving children? Have you forgotten the cabal?

Holy shit, wake up.

the same exact quote is in the quran as well. the story of jesus only diverges in the quran when it comes to the cross. most muslims believe jesus was not crucified, but was raised bodily to heaven by god.

Islam copied most of its shit from Christianity, the rest came up from Mohamed's schizophrenic mind.

ok

Lord Jesus. Please exorcise the demons from this man. Amen.

I don't think any of it came from Mohammeds mind. The Koran was written down for him by jewish Pharisee scribes, Mohammed was an illiterate violent low IQ pedophile peasant, they could write down whatever they wanted.

Where do you cockroaches keep coming from?

Attached: 7d94afd8d751f4d8e06308b263bb2cabd78c553cfc824ed510518bd1539b5b09.jpg (400x377 53.49 KB, 37.01K)

>now I'm an amoral (((YHWH))) worshipper
It might be that your blood makes you choose hedonism and Jewish demons, lmao

Had the same thing happening with my Thors hammer from a Christian.

Yes, that's exactly how it works, well done. As long as you are completely and totally fucking braindead, then everyone else is wrong since you can't understand what they say.

Your dead jew has no power over me kike.

Please carry out your plan and livestream it preferably have a friend do it so we can see the whole thing

OP nothing would make me happier than to see this. That would be the best Christmas gift ever

There's a reason why Christ called them the synagogue of satan.

You're probably not a bad person. It is just the demons in you that are making you say that. I feel sorry for you.

In an honest society they along with the remaining 50% of murderers (abortionists), atheists, sodomites, pagans, and every other pathetic abomination would have been stoned and/or hung.

Reminder we used to hang blasphemers like you.

Bye bye, eugenics! Hello, useless eater downie babies!
Besides that, the Bible condones abortion anywho.
The get bogged too
Okay cuckstain. Would you rather your daughter marry a godly Christian nigger from Africa, or a White man "abomination" that doesn't believe in (((YHWH))) or the Bible?

False. You should be executed by drawn and quartering.

I require a tual interaction and intellectual attraction for my equipment to work. How do these degenerates get that way?

No u.

I don't need abortion to curbstomp downsyndrome babies anyway.

This is bait. Careful not to fall for it.

It is not bait. I would personally lead an inquisition and have every single one of you worthless Godless freaks executed for your many crimes against humanity.

With overwhelming pleasure.

Go ahead and bring 20 good godly niggers to help you fight us meanie head "Race worshipping" Internet nazis.

I like the cut of your jib m8
I don't use twatter, but has anyone used this technique against them? Spamming crosses and whatnot?
Anything and everything to drive these crazies to suicide is a plus in my book.

BEGONE FROM THEE THOU FOUL DEMON!
You have to speak with some impact user. Whispering doesn't do anything man.

Those around you know that there is something absolutely fucked with what's going on, but they look around and see no one is speaking up.

Be the one who speaks up. Show them dey whey.

Attached: I see da whey.jpg (570x517, 21.38K)

Orthodox Christian Monks use the purifying nature of the Jesus Prayer to treat demon possessed transsexuals on the Isle of Crete:

Sending liberals, progressives and the like Crosses with quotes from Saints and the like would be very spicy.

Christians in the West are raised on 3rd and 4th wave heresy. Many of the heresy used in churches today was taken care of in the early Ecunemical Councils a thousand + years ago.

But that said, they can only bend so far. Especially when it comes to their children.

Oh shit this gon be intense.

Cheers

Why would you quote that passage? That is followed by Jesus saying "I don't know you". This can easily be interpreted to mean "O' Lord, did we not do all kinds of cool and holy stuff? Didn't we fix possessed people?" "I have no idea what you're talking about, you're a lunatic."

Or in other words "there is no such thing as possession".

No you wouldn't, larping well poisoner. You are merely here to sow discord.

that's because the left as we know it is mostly a jewish creation. if one looks back it's astonishing how gommies spent most of their energies not fighting "the bourgoisie" but silencing, discrediting and generally taking out with every mean possible any brand of left that wasn't theirs.

OH MY GOD FUCK OFF
Enough with the fucking astroturf, Zig Forums. You niggers permaban everyone that so much as makes one post on your board telling you to stop spamming other boards, then you flood catalogs with your semite religion's propaganda.

t. rectally ravaged tranny kike

κύριος Ἰησοῦς

Christ is Lord in Greek. A nearly 2000 year old meme charged with the healing power of Christ.

Hello moloch worship,. which is what it is.

Yes, because that's what's going on, and you're working for them.

Moloch doesn't exist. I will agree that (((modern))) abortion practices are Kaballah bullshit, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't kill downies and other retards on sight.

Christianity is heavily involved in supporting "diversity," racemixing, and the ongoing genocide of White genetic and cultural distinctiveness.
Whatever good it teaches does not excuse this unspeakable crime.

Pretty much this.
However, morality long predates christianity.

This bullshit again.
Many of the "noble" and "royal" families of Europe STILL EXIST and have enormous wealth and power.
Yet they are not opposing White genocide, and are, indeed, working closely with the globalists towards the "new world order."
"They are not real nobility."
Of course. Just like how communism has never been tried.
Reminder that in the Third Reich every citizen of the Volk was secured "equal rights and duties."
Meritocracy in a homeland of the Volk that values individual effort and ability but prevents overly large concentrations of wealth = yes.
"Aristocracy" involving caste system leading to enslavement of the Volk under "nobles" = no.
Sensible eugenics to gradually improve everyone of the Volk until all are "elite" = yes.
"Elitism" leading to serfdom and exploitation of the Volk as well as dysgenic policies aimed at creating an easily controlled idiot underclass (which is what the "nwo" is trying to do) = no.
Reminder that due to "regression to the mean" even an "elite quality" group of "aristocrats" will tend to degrade over time towards the average of their genetic Volk. Also, "noblesse oblige" is a myth. Most "nobles" over the centuries have been horrible people.

"Christianity"
"Cult of KEK"
Pick one.

jews hate rabid dogs
rabid dogs hate jews
rabid dogs are BASTE and we need more of them.
nope

Pretty much this.

"Muh BASTE caste system enslavement"
Nope.

Roman Paganism and Germanic Paganism.
The first destroyed jerusalem and sacked the temple.
The second destroyed khazaria.
Christianity has defended judaism throughout its history. Most of the expulsions of jews from particular towns, principalities, or occasionally countries were entirely secular affairs.

Ancient Greece and all but the last 100 years of Ancient Rome were White Pagan.
Then came the christian dark ages that lasted many centuries. It took nearly a thousand years for White people to match the achievements of their Pagan ancestors.
Later scientific advances were the achievements of White men who embraced scientific thinking and put superstition, including christianity, in a secondary position.
Romans 12:5 (no races, no nations, just the cult)
"So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."
Galatians 3:28 (no races, no nations, no sexes, just the cult)
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
Matthew 10:35 (family and blood ties are nothing compared to the cult)
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Whites.

Sure you were
And, again, morality long predates christianity and exists entirely separately and distinctly from it.

If you are claiming that "humans need religion" then I would largely agree.
If you are claiming that "anything other than christianity and other abrahamics is atheism" then I disagree.
We need something better than christianity that recognizing genetic reality and supports White people exclusively.
Many latin American peoples are both christian and very religious, yet their countries are shitholes.
Ethiopia has been christian longer than any part of Europe, yet it is incredibly backwards and horrible.
Genetics is the foundation of everything living, including humans and human behavior. Religion, as part of culture, is very important but is a veneer applied on the foundation that is genetics.

kek.

Observe as the christian supports murdering White people who refuse to grovel before their judaism-related cult.
Disturbing.
Besides, christian supported "diversity" is the crime against humanity since it is a form of genocide.

Pretty sure that you have to have ebola to know da whey.

Pretty much this.

The doublethink is strong in christianity. "Trust the plan, guis!!!!!!" "Things that are obviously bad and horrible in every way, such as down's syndrome, are somehow part of magical sky daddy's super-complex "benevolent plan" that we are all a part of!!!!!!!!!!!!" "They're not just diseases that we should eliminate using our science, DAT BE DA DEVIL SPEEKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Christianity is masochistic.

Thats a whole lot of writing just to say nothing at all . Jesus Christ be praised

Attached: 1446192593822.jpg (1444x2178, 1.02M)

OVEY Christianity shoved down my throat!

This