Deep Fake of Trump Aired on Q13 FOX Seattle

Q13 FOX Allegedly Aired Doctored Video of Trump To Its Viewers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Orange
zigforums.com/thread/12657186/politics/deep-fake-of-trump-aired-on-q13-fox-seattle.html
streamable.com/s/7r5e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Let them. Everything in the media is a hoax, anyway.

They were playing these games all through 2015 and into 2016, Trump's rallies would have poor color balance meant to make him look orange (his skin tone is normal if you white balance the images where he's orange manually), fucked up audio, shaky cameras, poor focus…

When WWIII starts this summer those journalists will be drafted and sent to die in the South China Sea.

White balance is one of those things that can’t really be fixed; you have to get it right on the source. This was my thought when I started seeing the orange man footage. Sadly, people think cameras are magic and don’t know that this is what is happening.

Imagine the outrage if one of the stations doctored some black politician to make their lips bigger and nose wider, smacking their lips. Well, that would just be the same as reality. Hm. Ok, imagine they doctored Chuck Schumer to be rubbing his hands like a the happy merchant and smiling evily. Well, that's real too.

Are people still going to believe the "programming" in 2019?

Isn't it just what he actually does, slowed down and looped?

if this doesnt get you slapped with a suit, what would?
they literally presented doctored video as live footage.

what the hell

Oh so that’s where the orange man came from

their deep fake looks like fucking ray liotta it's so badly done

Yep. The more they do this, the more disgusted normies will be

checked and true

if things lie this are brought to light moar and moar normalfags will realize just how against America the media is, only those that have disdain for you lie like this to your face.and if you can get normalfags to realize the media hates them, thats prime redpill time

Couldn't afford the real thing, could they? lmao look at this daily show bullshit

Normalfags don't matter, they never have.

Inch and a mile, folks. If the media gets away with this, next time it'll be checking out a girls ass, then it'll be leaked footage of Trump saying "Fuck spics and niggers." We saw what we could do with DeepFake software last year and (((Hollywood))) flipped the fuck out. Now they have the software for themselves and will use it to create literally fake news, as if it wasn't already fake CIAnigger PsyOp to begin with. We should rain hell on that Fox station and demand that independent internet journalists cover the story. The (((MSM))) is truly the enemy of the people. They've hyped up the rhetoric to such a degree that goys are at each other throats. It's only fair that we redirect all of that hate back at the (((MSM)))'s throats. Somebody could hypothetically create fake stories of their employees saying racist shit and incite an army of niggers to go chimp out on them. Lefties already believe that anything Fox + News is racist to begin with. It'd be a shame if BLM showed up at that poor TV station. :^)

Attached: lulz.png (500x479, 73.72K)

Q13 predicted this.

Orange man bad because whites out of balance.

Makes sense.

The problem isn't the media. We've known that the media conglomerates are owned by less than 10 people, and are used as powerful social and cultural engineering tools for a long time.
The question should be: Why does everyone from Walmart scooter boomers to Generation low frequency have a TelAvivision in every room? Isn't it all just about bitching incessantly to avoid actual action?

I'm about to go out to tramlaw to buy one for gaming, user.

the problem is 100% of the media and who owns the media

can't beat the for a robust gaming experience, but nothing more than internet access is required tbh. anyone watching the crap on the box deserves to be the NPC they are

they need to burn

Attached: ivanka-trump-nude-fakes-1.jpg (611x800, 103.67K)

Attached: donald-and-melania-trump-visit-pittsburgh.jpg (499x250 111.67 KB, 63.47K)

Attached: images (4)

Attached: dwqhwqdwqe.png (534x345 95 KB, 50.12K)

Except for everything trump says of course

You poor stupid fucker. Of course you can fix white balance in post. Filming involves "color grading" to do just that to set the mood of a scene.

Fucking up white balance is the easiest shit ever.

Attached: lightroom_2019-01-10_12-19-14.png (1601x767, 1.4M)

Attached: lightroom_2019-01-10_12-22-53.png (1110x749, 845.83K)

That's why I refused to accept a job at a Saginaw news station. Any idiot can hold a cell phone and get a somewhat sharp image with decent color balance. In the case of the election you have "professionals" who were clearly making choices, not mistakes in order to make bad footage.

I found the original

Attached: BiffTannen.mp4 (1280x720, 9.39M)

People do not care about the truth. They want their beliefs vindicated, even by a lie. Many of the lukewarm IQs on Zig Forums are like this. This is why it is best to prove your argument and then humiliate your enemy. Most people will laugh at the person who is humiliated and will gravitate towards the position of the other person. Now, your enemy will not relent. Knowing they have the losing position, they will instead resort to every means possible to silence you. They will erect strawmen and caricatures to represent you. They will deplatform you.

Get out, redditor.

I'm aware of white balance filters for post-processing.

Also, I was being very lazy with that post. It's not that you can't post-process white balancing, it's that it requires a manual decision as to what it should look like. An accurate setting on the source from the actual light in the scene is preferable if you're trying to recreate the scene realistically and not going for some mood.

Is there any connection?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Orange

KEK Maximus

Attached: dru2.png (795x497 367.47 KB, 376.72K)

they did slow down and loop the licking of the lips
also they made his skin orange
also they applied the equivalent of an instagram filter to change the proportions of his face making his mouth much bigger
they did not literally use the deep fake like technology no

The one on the right was clearly computer generated.

FOX already won court cases on issues like this. They're not "news" they're "entertainment" so can lie as much as they want until it breaks an unrelated law. That said, they have contracts to be able to air this shit. They can be sued and they can lose all press privileges at the corporate level.

You think TV is bad, we regularly did shit like those Ronald Reagan fake baseball games.

I'm a former television producer, granted it was only public access but I am adept at every stage of the production process as we did it all ourselves. White balance is easy.

This is true, they're testing the waters to see what the reaction is. If you know how the Rwandan genocide was fomented by broadcast media you'll understand why this is a problem, unless you literally do not give a damn about any woman, child, or elderly person and just want to see white blood running in the streets in a series of 'unconnected' 'robberies gone wrong' that will barely be covered at all (no accelerationism flashpoints) because the perps claim to be underage.

KIKE SHILL THREAD
DESTROY

Attached: Was video of President Trump's Tuesday address doctored.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

Attached: Titanium_White.jpg (566x567, 42.74K)

this aired on *Q*13 …is this another Q stunt? like that Q400 plane supposedly piloted by a guy with the same name as a submarine

I saw him in real life. He's pretty tanned user.

Everyone with a brain predicted this

I know it’s easy. That’s what makes it obvious that they are intentionally fucking it up.

If he IRL says "It's time to kill all jews," they can pretend it was another fake.
They're introducing normies to the prospect that anything can be faked.

Wasn't there a program discovered a year ago that could fake politicians voices and identities?

The mockingbird media is so powerful now, (((they))) can literally kill the president and make people believe he's alive.

We are fucked.

No. Trump was their last bullet, not ours.

One day in late 2015 or early 2016 I was watching one of Trump's rallies and the whole thing was terrible, technically. Droning tones loud enough to clearly hear, shaky focus, incredibly cranked up orange color tones to the point where everything which would be white was a hazy umber color, camera which would wander and lazily wobble, like the fluid head on the tripod was manually loosened to its loosest setting, I was fucking furious just because it became totally obvious that there was some concerted effort to make people stop watching as it would make them physically ill. I eventually found the RSBN stream which had their own camera and it was fine.

Remember when they turned the lights off on him that one time? Faggot deep state goons are everywhere and it's incredibly treasonous.

You've got a shit sense of humor if you found that dumb shit to be funny.

Has anyone used zigforums before?
It makes copies of 8ch threads.

I tried looking up the trump footage and found this.
zigforums.com/thread/12657186/politics/deep-fake-of-trump-aired-on-q13-fox-seattle.html
I dont get it. Why are they making backups of threads?

Attached: 00.JPG (1341x646 66.23 KB, 131.58K)

This is the most retard thing to think ever. They don't run out of bullets you nigger brain. They are in charge solidly, no one in America besides Trump it's in a political position to restore anyone's rights or put any faggy Jews out of power.

I know your a shill , it's a general statement

Attached: eb670b61c3a7ae3409c3f0bc16b5a25f7e5c6ccf16f319347edb3adf1eaf585a.jpg (850x400, 70.69K)

That's NOT a deep fake. That's some Annoying Orange-tier production (ahahhha I just realized what I did there). It's just a talking mouth transposed over another mouth. Anyone with novice video edit skills can do it. Like I said, Annoying Orange has been doing it since probably around the early days of YouTube.

Attached: AAuE7mBV19_mdoLp31wUgI0uQxm6l5X1CtCZZuvbjA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 82.63K)

ok hot

They seeing what the reaction is, how many people noticed and what the public demands about it. As gay as it is all anons need to go outside and start showing videos like this to the public at parks and downtowns. Don't be faggots about it, dress nice, don't say nigger or kike. Educate the sheeple.

Attached: completeworksofj02jose.jpeg (954x960 18.75 KB, 96.16K)

Hello newfriend

streamable.com/s/7r5e8