An Historic Shitpost

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

The Huwhite House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Dear Mr. President,

From one crazy motherfucker to another:

It is indeed time for action. Leadership is action, not position. People crave leadership. In the absence of genuine leadership, people drink the sand. You cannot surrender, back, and retreat on this wall stuff. You cannot show any weakness in the face of these (((masonic))) tranny demons or KGB anunaki or british/israeli pedo masons or deep state Nazis or globalist OTO faggots or whatever it is we’re really up against – perhaps all of the above. I believe in you, and the American people believe in you. Get it done.

You need to end the Mueller thing. IT MUST BE RESOLVED!! If the report blames Israel or Russia it could destroy the world, no? Kikes have Sampson option. It has to be stopped. Selective and precise justice needs to occur, mainly behind the scenes. Night of the long knives style justice. Justice is a fake meme – the only justice is that which we go out and fight for ourselves. Also – certain actors can likely be moved and persuaded, by force if nothing else.

CHYNA – a big threat. High IQ low intelligence commie insectoids – too good at copying – Feinstein et al trying to gun grab and soften us up for an eventual land invasion. Commiefornia – gook colony? Leafistan – gook colony? WHAT IF MUELLER WERE TO BLAME CHYNA?? PUT HIS GODDAMN NUTS IN A VICE – YOU KNOW YOU CAN PROVE HIS INVOLVEMNT IN 9/11 COVERUP IF NEED BE

RBG is dead or dying leading to a constitutional crisis and technology has changed natural law to the point where we may need a constitutional convention or something.

And then there’s the NPC question. Non-conscious humanoids are largely worthless. The only thing worth anything in this world is human consciousness, and it must be defended with the utmost violence and the highest levels of strategery.

You are the only one, or maybe one of a select few, with the clarity of seeing and understanding everything from your position of central authority – you need to take action – stagnation is killing us. Action becomes necessity. Pick a date – 3/22, 7/4, 7/7, whatever… I’m not that into all that numerology shit but pick a historic date for the public action or reveal of (part of) what you’re up to. The public must continue to get the slow pill however, or they will lose their goddamn minds, because 80% or more of the public is NPCs.

And never forget the teachings of that brilliant chink kike Sun Tzu, or US army doctrine and decentralized command structure – don’t know WTF you’re doing, so the enemy doesn’t either. Chaos reigns supreme. They cannot defeat us.

– Adolf the Jew

Attached: chaos-has-come-to-free-you-from-yourselves.png (63.57 KB, 1000x1000)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

(((masonic))) tranny demons or KGB anunaki or british/israeli pedo masons or deep state Nazis or globalist OTO faggots or whatever it is we’re really up against – perhaps all of the above

It's just jews you retard. thread ignored.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

"muh joos"
kys retard

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Leave this board. We should have an iq test in order to post so we can weed out faggots like you.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

found the Q nigger

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

non-Jewish masons, those pigs, they'll never really understand the world.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

There is traitorous white people who are on par intellectually with the best of jews too. You cannot simply bury your head in the sand every time.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

non-jewish masons are a problem, but are ultimately subservient to the talmudic kikes.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

everyone's ultimately subservient to talmudic babylonian money magick baby dick mutilating kikes. Except for those who practice chaos and fight them – like Trump – declaring bankruptcy as a business strategy instead of getting totally beholden to special interests – based as fuck.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Trump isn't a kike puppet
Annnnd I'm out of here.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

not distinguishing between jews and kikes
kill yourself you monumental faggot. The duality exists in virtually everything.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

what's the difference?

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

kikes are the ones with all the inherited wealth and power and are totally out of touch and want to exterminate all whites
jews are bro-tier and will work with whites who know their place as warriors. Jews are Hitler-tier.
whites + jews = Nazi empire, whites living well although they have to fight and many die.
whites + kikes = modern day USA and EU, whites are enslaved and really suffering.
that's the difference.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

The ideal future for kikes is an earth full of mud people MK'd and enslaved by them, with huwhites gone.
The ideal future for jews is nazi empire conquering the earth and then whatever lies beyond.

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Nazism/Thelema/nationalistic masonry/whatever is fundamentally a jewish ideology which understands natural law and defends human consciousness at all cost.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Oy vey so many IDs to filter, it's like anuddah shoah!

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

anuddah shoah
it's in the works.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Lower grade NPCs ==> ovens below Denver International Airport
Higher grade NPCs and soyim ==> conquer Chyna, Bongistan, Israel, Iran, and ultimately Russia, with Brazil and Japan and Norway on our side. EU – could be swayed?
WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP SAYS "WE WANT TO IMPORT IMMIGRANTS IN THE HIGHEST NUMBERS EVER"???

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

No you

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

It's high time for a good old fashioned war, boys. 322 lets rock and roll baby

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

I can't be killed except by physical means and to do so would likely ensure your own death.

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

or worse? who even knows

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Lebensborne is a Jewish project to spread human consciousness. You cannot get any more based than this.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

The fuck is this poser duganist shit? Get the fuck out of here before we dunk on you skull & bones. Enlil a shit.

Attached: Discordianism-101.png (111.68 KB, 633x543)

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

I don't fear the stage of death so…

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Samesies

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

(15)
Kill yourself, newfag.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Kill yourself jew.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

greyface
that's literally the NPC meme.
seems like we're fucked alright!

David Bennett
David Bennett

makes sense

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Skull and Bones are deceived it seems. They believe(d) in all that neocon shit about war with Iran to establish greater Israel. Bolton seems enlightened under trump yet still the omni-obsequeous walrus

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Care to provide evidence? You all come from the same mixed shitsperm lake and the "kikes" share your DNA too. You always produce scumbags, have always for thousands of years.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

the modern orthodox kikes understand the structure of reality much better than the old jews. TECHNOLOGY CHANGES NATURAL LAW

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

based civnat trumptard
4d chess bro

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

scumbags
You can call me a scumbag, but it bounces right off, because I am pure chaotic duality.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Wait for it, I've got another rare item for you.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

blow me tornigger I'm signing off

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

You do know discordianism is a cia psy op, right? And skull and bones are all cia

James Ross
James Ross

Post proof you're not a freemason.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

You mean a schizophrenic? Fuck off retard

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

So a slavemason if I catch your drift?

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

I'm not a schizo, I don't hear voices in my head.
I'm somewhat hypomanic like Trump.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Freemason – historically – was probably originally a literal mason who was then schooled in jew science. They built all the jewish temples and shit.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

CHYNA should not be outright destroyed, they just need to be Jewed and Americanized.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Japanese and Cherman engineering – built the modern world
Chinese copycats – also built a lot of the modern world

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Yeah Skull & Bones networked a lot of the monarch programming under H. W. "Moloch" Bush back when he was the CIA director.
Discordianism is paperclip Thule. Sort of. It's more complicated and there are layers, some of which are kiked. Psyop within a psyop. :^)

Attached: George-the-Janitor.jpg (103.83 KB, 481x697)

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Ok this is epic

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

(checked)
a psyop within a psyop
So psyopception? Sounds like something Eris would do.

Attached: inception-squint.png (316.86 KB, 850x463)

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

This.

M A G A
A
G
A

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

jew science.
What's that?
They built all the jewish temples and shit.
Canterbury isn't jewish.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Am OTO.

Not homo.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

No.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

monarch
what was their ultimate goal??

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

well they became that it apppears… look at any pics of modern jewish shit in israel or DIA for example. or this just a perversion of the original thing?

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

HAHAHAHAHA
You came all this way just to virtue signal.
Thanks bud, this brightened my day

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Would be nice to avoid war.
But conflict = identity.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Correct

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

deep state Nazis
jews are bro-tier and will work with whites who know their place as warriors. Jews are Hitler-tier.
Nazism is fundamentally a jewish ideology

Reminder that the site admin Codemonkey is personally and solely responsible for this paid jewish shilling remaining up on the board

Attached: 2256f321d5e08c47417b3581ecd0474b5df128f308fbbcc48b6aa8781be9bb09.png (34.96 KB, 296x284)
Attached: 1.5.jpg (10.35 KB, 1x1)

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

so edgy
CHYNA – a big threat. High IQ low intelligence commie insectoids
High IQ and soulless

Attached: edgy.jpg (140.14 KB, 1024x1024)

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

Masonic ideas / jew science?
There is duality in all things
You need to be above the duality to make a difference
Moderation in most things can be good
but you need to retain the ability to be severe and precise when need be
nothing is achieved through lust of result

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

CHYNA
SOMETHING must be done about the communist gooks.
they are a serious threat to all we know and love.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

<SOMETHING must be done about the communist gooks

not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
not the jews

Camden Green
Camden Green

The Jewish idea is that there must come a great suffering before any great triumph.
Judaism is also a rebellion against the natural order and a defense of human consciousness.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

preferring the commie gook bastards to jews
just kys dude

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

CONFLICT IS THE SOURCE OF IDENTITY!! HOW DO WE CREATE A WORLD WITH CONFLICT YET NO MORE NEEDLESS KILLING? – THIS FUTURE IS POSSIBLE!! WE'RE NOT THERE YET, BUT WE CAN GET THERE!!

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Well you cant be very high in the oto then

true, dose 5s tho, it just occured to me the other day that raw was directly connected to timothy leary who was cia and of course theres the signal of kerry thornley being roomates with lee harvey oswald

funny stuff

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit