An Historic Shitpost

The Huwhite House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Dear Mr. President,

From one crazy motherfucker to another:

It is indeed time for action. Leadership is action, not position. People crave leadership. In the absence of genuine leadership, people drink the sand. You cannot surrender, back, and retreat on this wall stuff. You cannot show any weakness in the face of these (((masonic))) tranny demons or KGB anunaki or british/israeli pedo masons or deep state Nazis or globalist OTO faggots or whatever it is we’re really up against – perhaps all of the above. I believe in you, and the American people believe in you. Get it done.

You need to end the Mueller thing. IT MUST BE RESOLVED!! If the report blames Israel or Russia it could destroy the world, no? Kikes have Sampson option. It has to be stopped. Selective and precise justice needs to occur, mainly behind the scenes. Night of the long knives style justice. Justice is a fake meme – the only justice is that which we go out and fight for ourselves. Also – certain actors can likely be moved and persuaded, by force if nothing else.

CHYNA – a big threat. High IQ low intelligence commie insectoids – too good at copying – Feinstein et al trying to gun grab and soften us up for an eventual land invasion. Commiefornia – gook colony? Leafistan – gook colony? WHAT IF MUELLER WERE TO BLAME CHYNA?? PUT HIS GODDAMN NUTS IN A VICE – YOU KNOW YOU CAN PROVE HIS INVOLVEMNT IN 9/11 COVERUP IF NEED BE

RBG is dead or dying leading to a constitutional crisis and technology has changed natural law to the point where we may need a constitutional convention or something.

And then there’s the NPC question. Non-conscious humanoids are largely worthless. The only thing worth anything in this world is human consciousness, and it must be defended with the utmost violence and the highest levels of strategery.

You are the only one, or maybe one of a select few, with the clarity of seeing and understanding everything from your position of central authority – you need to take action – stagnation is killing us. Action becomes necessity. Pick a date – 3/22, 7/4, 7/7, whatever… I’m not that into all that numerology shit but pick a historic date for the public action or reveal of (part of) what you’re up to. The public must continue to get the slow pill however, or they will lose their goddamn minds, because 80% or more of the public is NPCs.

And never forget the teachings of that brilliant chink kike Sun Tzu, or US army doctrine and decentralized command structure – don’t know WTF you’re doing, so the enemy doesn’t either. Chaos reigns supreme. They cannot defeat us.

– Adolf the Jew

Attached: chaos has come to free you from yourselves.png (1000x1000, 63.57K)

>(((masonic))) tranny demons or KGB anunaki or british/israeli pedo masons or deep state Nazis or globalist OTO faggots or whatever it is we’re really up against – perhaps all of the above

It's just jews you retard. thread ignored.

kys retard

Leave this board. We should have an iq test in order to post so we can weed out faggots like you.

found the Q nigger

non-Jewish masons, those pigs, they'll never really understand the world.

There is traitorous white people who are on par intellectually with the best of jews too. You cannot simply bury your head in the sand every time.

non-jewish masons are a problem, but are ultimately subservient to the talmudic kikes.

everyone's ultimately subservient to talmudic babylonian money magick baby dick mutilating kikes. Except for those who practice chaos and fight them – like Trump – declaring bankruptcy as a business strategy instead of getting totally beholden to special interests – based as fuck.

Annnnd I'm out of here.

kill yourself you monumental faggot. The duality exists in virtually everything.

what's the difference?

kikes are the ones with all the inherited wealth and power and are totally out of touch and want to exterminate all whites
jews are bro-tier and will work with whites who know their place as warriors. Jews are Hitler-tier.
whites + jews = Nazi empire, whites living well although they have to fight and many die.
whites + kikes = modern day USA and EU, whites are enslaved and really suffering.
that's the difference.

The ideal future for kikes is an earth full of mud people MK'd and enslaved by them, with huwhites gone.
The ideal future for jews is nazi empire conquering the earth and then whatever lies beyond.

Nazism/Thelema/nationalistic masonry/whatever is fundamentally a jewish ideology which understands natural law and defends human consciousness at all cost.

Oy vey so many IDs to filter, it's like anuddah shoah!

it's in the works.

Lower grade NPCs ==> ovens below Denver International Airport
Higher grade NPCs and soyim ==> conquer Chyna, Bongistan, Israel, Iran, and ultimately Russia, with Brazil and Japan and Norway on our side. EU – could be swayed?
WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP SAYS "WE WANT TO IMPORT IMMIGRANTS IN THE HIGHEST NUMBERS EVER"???

No you

It's high time for a good old fashioned war, boys. 322 lets rock and roll baby

I can't be killed except by physical means and to do so would likely ensure your own death.

or worse? who even knows

Lebensborne is a Jewish project to spread human consciousness. You cannot get any more based than this.

The fuck is this poser duganist shit? Get the fuck out of here before we dunk on you skull & bones. Enlil a shit.

Attached: Discordianism 101.png (633x543, 111.68K)

I don't fear the stage of death so…

Samesies

Kill yourself, newfag.

Kill yourself jew.

that's literally the NPC meme.
seems like we're fucked alright!

makes sense

Skull and Bones are deceived it seems. They believe(d) in all that neocon shit about war with Iran to establish greater Israel. Bolton seems enlightened under trump yet still the omni-obsequeous walrus

Care to provide evidence? You all come from the same mixed shitsperm lake and the "kikes" share your DNA too. You always produce scumbags, have always for thousands of years.

the modern orthodox kikes understand the structure of reality much better than the old jews. TECHNOLOGY CHANGES NATURAL LAW

based civnat trumptard
4d chess bro

You can call me a scumbag, but it bounces right off, because I am pure chaotic duality.

Wait for it, I've got another rare item for you.

blow me tornigger I'm signing off

You do know discordianism is a cia psy op, right? And skull and bones are all cia

Post proof you're not a freemason.

You mean a schizophrenic? Fuck off retard

So a slavemason if I catch your drift?

I'm not a schizo, I don't hear voices in my head.
I'm somewhat hypomanic like Trump.

Freemason – historically – was probably originally a literal mason who was then schooled in jew science. They built all the jewish temples and shit.

CHYNA should not be outright destroyed, they just need to be Jewed and Americanized.

Japanese and Cherman engineering – built the modern world
Chinese copycats – also built a lot of the modern world

Yeah Skull & Bones networked a lot of the monarch programming under H. W. "Moloch" Bush back when he was the CIA director.
Discordianism is paperclip Thule. Sort of. It's more complicated and there are layers, some of which are kiked. Psyop within a psyop. :^)

Attached: George the Janitor.jpg (481x697, 103.83K)

Ok this is epic

(checked)
So psyopception? Sounds like something Eris would do.

Attached: inception-squint.png (850x463, 316.86K)

This.

M A G A
A
G
A

What's that?
Canterbury isn't jewish.

Am OTO.

Not homo.

No.

what was their ultimate goal??

well they became that it apppears… look at any pics of modern jewish shit in israel or DIA for example. or this just a perversion of the original thing?

HAHAHAHAHA
You came all this way just to virtue signal.
Thanks bud, this brightened my day

Would be nice to avoid war.
But conflict = identity.

Correct

Reminder that the site admin Codemonkey is personally and solely responsible for this paid jewish shilling remaining up on the board

Attached: 1.5.jpg (296x284 10.35 KB, 34.96K)

so edgy
High IQ and soulless

Attached: edgy.jpg (1024x1024, 140.14K)

Masonic ideas / jew science?

SOMETHING must be done about the communist gooks.
they are a serious threat to all we know and love.

The Jewish idea is that there must come a great suffering before any great triumph.
Judaism is also a rebellion against the natural order and a defense of human consciousness.

just kys dude

CONFLICT IS THE SOURCE OF IDENTITY!! HOW DO WE CREATE A WORLD WITH CONFLICT YET NO MORE NEEDLESS KILLING? – THIS FUTURE IS POSSIBLE!! WE'RE NOT THERE YET, BUT WE CAN GET THERE!!

Well you cant be very high in the oto then

true, dose 5s tho, it just occured to me the other day that raw was directly connected to timothy leary who was cia and of course theres the signal of kerry thornley being roomates with lee harvey oswald

funny stuff