Black Guns Matter founder Maj Toure said on Friday that conservatives have not lived up to their vocalized support for...

Black Guns Matter founder Maj Toure said on Friday that conservatives have not lived up to their vocalized support for arming residents in urban communities, specifically African-Americans.
The left has done a much better job of PR, of convincing urban America that you're racist, so they don't trust you. If they don't trust you, and you need a liaison, and you're not finding liaisons that are trustworthy, that have done what they said they're going to do for urban America, then you're just saying the same things, and then saying 'no, we're not, no, we're not,' " he said.

Black Guns Matter is a pro-gun advocacy organization dedicated to informing urban communities and minorities about the Second Amendment.

While mass shootings have made headlines in recent years, U.S. cities like Chicago deal with gun violence on a daily basis.

Thursday marked a victory for gun control activists after the House approved legislation that would extend the review period for background checks on firearm purchases. The legislation stands little chance in the GOP-controlled Senate.

thehill.com/hilltv/rising/432182-pro-gun-activist-on-conservative-support-of-arming-urban-communities-talk-is

Attached: 1r5qh8.jpg (600x600, 66.75K)

who cares?

Fuck a whole bunch of niggers.

piss off lol Berg

I don't want to risk HIV.

lmao this could backfire very quickly

How do you plan to do anything if you refuse to vote, refuse to be politically active, and refuse to arm yourself? You accelerationist Jews and all your brethren are nothing more than suicide advocates.

or misfire

Giving guns to nigs (who happen to hate Jews) in an area surrounded by Jews, Spics, Blacks, and Commies.

Hot take: This is actually a good idea.

what, do they want them to have given to them for free?

The gibs community is getting out of control

Come on…its hilarious. No one gives a fuck about nigger lives, least of all niggers.

Yes, they should be preaching about that like they have the free market and personal responsibility; which they've wasted their time for decades doing.
Hint, shitskins do not care about muh constitution.

Low IQ white trash lolberg detected.

BACKGROUND CHECKS CONVERT CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT INTO STATE PERMITTED PRIVILEGE
And create lists of firearm owners:
- one at atf of name, location, and timestamp kept on file maybe forever
- one at merchant of name, location, timestamp, firearm, and purchase info kept on file for three years and sold at "dataz" to any jew including gvt

teach da afrikanz how to manufacture own firearms

A) GTFO libshit.
B) Niggers don't need to have guns in the first place, they're criminals.
C) Criminals will obtain guns regardless of control laws.

Didn't it turn out this nigger was a rapist or pedophile?

Niggers are asking for free gun gibs now? You know why there's been literally zero fucks given about nigs shooting nigs in democrat shitholes? Because no one gives a shit. Even the leftists who run those shitholes don't give a shit. Send them all back to Africa.

What the fuck do you mean by this phrase? Voting doesn't do shit, you can't run for political office without being extremely rich, being PC (like Trump), and effectively being corrupt and compromised. So it's either help the enemy or become the enemy, that's what you mean by being "politically active" unless you mean civil war, which is politics by other means.

That is because they are all one family of people user…meaning that they are actually related by blood. If you aren't in 'the club' (aka that particular family) you aren't going anywhere at all. You have to be a blood relation to get any measure of control at all.

Wow, your insight is so deep. Do go on.

Kek…funny user. :)

/thread

we need guns to protect us from them

or rob

(((free))) = taxpayer

You should murder your whole family and livestream it.
I®onic b0t 3000

I'll address this personally rather than anonymously/statistically/categorically:

As soon as something honest, striking, and true enough to compel me to start vanquishing invaders and traitors manifests I will comply. I know that many well armed and well intentioned people feel the same way. The only variable in play is the magnitude of "spark" required.

Take this back to your masters, juden. Let them know that you merely need to slow the progress of your plans so that we goyim won't catch on. It won't matter. Warfare is a gamble. Either you survive again or you don't. The edge is now ours, however. The disadvantaged plebs may now communicate with one another. We see you.

yeah.
I'm going to arm a bunch of filthy niggers.
right.

Attached: niggers-guns_black_crime_stats.png (1281x728, 353.27K)

Support for it doesn't mean FREE GUNZ NIBBUH.

the fucking entitlement of these groids

i'm not going to arm some 81iQ fuckwit who is going to turn around and shoot me in the back. Good luck cianigger, may death find you quickly.

Because niggers are the reason gun rights are so fucked. Without them the US would have a gun crime rate on par with Europeans.

What is the correlation for single mothers? Greater or lesser than 80%

I have to wonder, do nigs nig even in intact families? Because White kids being raised by their White single mothers don't act anywhere near as fucked up.

Get guns and kill niggers.

We need to teach all the kids how to make slam fire shotguns and leave boxes of 00buck around the hoods

savage nature is natural in Wakanda, the secret is to live upon magic rocks

niggers can go fuck themselves for all I care

This thread is so Kiked, lets change that

First Kike free posting

Attached: 20190303_043724.jpg (236x268, 34.79K)

African Americans can have all the guns they want if they manage to stay out of falonies till age 21.

Black seem to think that they don't have to contribute anything, its supposed to be handed to them fo free.

At least niggers have more balls and are more intelligent than the common amerimutt.

Attached: Nigger smarter than average amerimutt.jpeg (768x432 129.9 KB, 4.93M)

Reminder that niggers kill niggers far more often than they kill whites

ARM ALL THE NIGS
FREE GUNS FREE AMMO
WISEST TAXPAYER INVESTMENT SINCE PLANNED PARENTHOOD

learn to shill better. you're not ready for double chan, go back to 4chan

nigs don't abort their babies, they have babies for more government handouts.

abortion and violent deaths are the only things keeping the orcs at bay.

Attached: Untitled.png (464x470, 369.74K)

I fucking hate nu/pol/.

By all means flood it with muh guns.

Hear, hear. Don't worry, just take comfort in the fact that they'll be as easy to roll over as anyone should the Day of the Rope ever actually come.

Attached: eTnFjnF.jpg (600x597, 95.78K)

????

Attached: bd8d622a88e2ffb09353ed3b256a145586bc19de5fd6c0b1f013dc1ef9d10cf1.png (810x754, 653.93K)

Niggers have enough guns. Seriously. Why are all these shootings taking place in Black neighborhoods?
As soon as I opened this thread, I thought to myself that this was a jew tactic to arm the niggers, make them look bad, and then take away everyone's 2nd amendment rights. That's what this is. a jew-op.

This, as long as we tread with care. Niggers were handed freedom by whites after kikes brought them over from Africa to be slaves (because kikes know they can't compete) and now the niggers have been reweaponized by the same kike slavemasters. Niggers should be just armed enough to (((solve problems))) in urban areas but not more.

Personally, I like the idea of niggers having guns. They off themselves at a much faster rate.

African-Americans act like children, its always ME ME ME. Maj Toure needs to his black ass to grow up and become and adult, the world is not here to give youf ree things, including recognition.

Especially close to your Jewish neighborhood.

How can we jews defend ourselves against evil Nazis if we can't have any guns? My grandpa used his M16 to kill hundreds of Nazis in the Holocaust

kanye needs to lose weight and wear a belt

Niggers shouldn't own guns.

Niggers and soy freaks will just counter argue that correlation does not equal causation. They’ll argue that it’s because of socioeconomic factors that are caused by white oppression.

When you tell them it’s actually the Jews that are responsible for our the current state of our society the soyboys will just call you racist and Niggers will just say Jews are whites and on the same team.

It’s very exhausting. If only Jews were a different skin colour like green then they would easily be identifiable and their d&c tactics would not work.

Attached: 332B3B34-5E2C-45B1-847C-DFFCAF3C79E6.jpeg (2732x1650, 2.04M)

(((They))) want to arm niggers for the upcoming race wars.

The race wars will be catastrophic. Most whites will die. The Jews are planning this and will make sure of it. The only way we avoid mass violence is to weaponize the niggers against the true oppressive (((whites))).

pick one

A right is not something that others 'should' provide for you.

I'll have you know my entire family was turned into gunpowder after being thrown into the oven from a mine cart and baked alive!

Attached: 6f4f407d61f02cd5621ed3f01e2fec68f2100c46051cb22c8e03f3d3bc2e9c14.jpg (488x480, 54.6K)

Based and Kanyepilled!
So brave negotiating with a jewish puppet!

Attached: Kanye West Gives A Shoutout To Blacked.mp4 (640x360, 3.68M)