THE WALL

The wall is just bait for simple minded Joe six pack nationalists.

If there was nothing that these illegal aliens (or legal visa aliens) could obtain in our land, they would just stop coming. It's so simple. The whole thing is a distraction from the real issue. It's literally a big show put on by both sides to keep us occupied on bullshit. Our government has failed and does not represent us, the people of America.

Source for Trump quote about immigration:
>breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/06/donald-trump-cites-need-for-more-immigration-at-event-promoting-american-worker/

Attached: wall.jpg (1131x645, 123.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mods delete this shit there's already a thread

t. /r/the_donald

Why is it a distraction? There are issues that are as important, maybe even more important, but that doesn't mean that everything else is a distraction. Priorities matter, but it's generally a good idea to focus on the things you are most passionate about and where you do the best job.

sage all discord tranny threads

bump

Attached: 1517568742447.png (1000x890, 281.02K)

Clearly you didn't read anything. The real issue is the free shit and advantages that both illegal and legal immigrants are given. This is the "big door" in the wall. If these things were cut off it would solve most of the problems that a wall will not. The wall is just symbolic bait.

You sound like a disconnected idealistic idiot. Practical solutions to a problem will solve it. Passion alone answers no need and will accomplish nothing.

Attached: hostile_media.webm (640x360, 8.26M)

The Wall was a symbol of stopping immigration. Since Trump isn't doing that, the symbol loses its meaning.

Well said.

A will with big beautiful doors you leave wide open has no purpose.

Attached: Trump's Pledge to Jewry.mp4 (5320x6872 6.46 MB, 7.07M)

Even if you cut off all the welfare and the free stuff that they get access to, you wouldn't be able to close the wage / wealth gap. As long as the US is vastly wealthier than South America, it will be a magnet for immigrants.

The wall is an esoteric metaphor for rebuilding Solomon's temple.

Attached: 7608318f67706c55d878d1d251148200391187f583c995e9355128181ac62087.jpg (1100x732, 121.78K)

bdsmovement.net/

STOP RACIST ISRAEL..TEAR DOWN THEIR WALL

No. These people would not be able to survive without the free shit. This is the stimulus that enables employers to pay low wages. Otherwise nobody would be able to take a job for such little pay and wages would have to go up to attract workers. Simple.

Bump. He will never build a wall or deport anyone.

they exist only in your mind

Of course it is for the peasants. Peasants don't understand H1B visas or welfare systems or what Congress is or really does. All those things are abstractions, and those don't inspire the masses. What captures their imaginations are images. Things they can visualize and devote their imagination to picturing that are symbolic of what they believe will help them. That's "The Wall".

A physical barrier is only a piece of the bigger solution which is as the OP said. Cutting off the economic and social support structures for illegals will cause them to leave on their own or act out in ways that will get them deported. It's extremely simple, but politically the Democrats and plenty of business owners use their foreign slaves for votes and profits, and therefore oppose such measures and gin up the brown hordes to obfuscate the issue. "The Wall" is a symbol of that encompassing solution which can be visualized by anyone, and only that comprehensive solution will be effective. But in order to get Joe sixpack to even conceptualize the idea, he needs to be able to imagine The Wall and support those who are making the real comprehensive Wall.

This is the solution to getting a wall build in the US. But pol/storm/incel fags are too stupid to figure it out.

Welfare serves a disincentive to work, so if you abolish welfare, there'd be massive influx of workers into the labor market, which would drive down wages. If wages did go up due to an increase in productivity, they would once again attract poor people from all over South America.

Except there is no wall and there's no plan for a wall. Physical barrier is code for rivers and stream otherwise known as wetback highways.

you realize none of that is happening right?

This user has a point

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x1500, 309.19K)

LARP.

Trump is the wall! KEK

Yes. These people in many places survive without 'free' shit as is - they live as slaves to the jew-owned corporations and its STILL better than life in the shitholes they come from.

Low wages? Low pay? Nigger, I've lived in Cali.
They live 15-20 to a single hotel room, they eat fast food trash that's still better than they could get for the fractions of pennies they'd make in their home countries, they work as veritable slaves by our considerations and STILL wind up shipping billions of USD out of the country.

You're either LARPing or outright delusional. Simple.

Attached: pol7.jpg (241x320, 22.42K)

You don't realize that they take welfare and social services WHILE being employed here. It's a stimulus to keep them around and working for low wages. Without it they would leave because life would not be affordable and it would be better in said Central and South American countries.

LARP.

Attached: Trump - Destroying His Base.mp4 (1280x720, 9.75M)

I've lived around them, and no, a massive portion of them DO NOT get any welfare, because they don't want to risk being deported.
They can and do survive without that augmentation, by living like bums, yet living like bums as slaves in the US is still preferable to living where they come from in many cases.

You're LARPing, I know, but its very disdainful, what you're doing.

Oh, duh. Its you again, the only person on nu/pol/ who still talks about "stormfags".
Go change your tampon, you blood LARPing loser.

Get some new lines too, Mary. And try to stick to one IP.

Attached: Anti-NatSoc Shilling on nupol.jpg (2045x1035, 494.93K)

You be mad Jew boy? Open that border in Israel you racist nazi.

This guy knows what's up. Trump is (secretly) a hardcore Nazi.

Attached: BasedEmperorPose.png (532x393, 117.35K)

Reported.

you two are complete fucking retards

Reported.

Its the same person.

Remember: No walls, no deportations, no arrests.

I live in CA and have seen it all. Go to an ER at a hospital in the palm desert. What is it filled with? Illegals getting free Healthcare. They are not asked for identification because ether Hospital knows they are illegal. A pregnant illegal woman is entitled to receive a $2000 breastfeeding pump. The same thing happens everywhere. In silicon Valley, my H1B neighbor brought his family over here from India. His parents were able to qualify for Medicare to receive expensive surgical procedures for little money. Not citizens. These are just a few of examples but there is so much more. All these little things add up and support these people. You clearly have no idea to what extent that this goes even though you "lived around them". It's far more than "welfare".

Yes, schlomo we know it you every time.

The BDS movement is taking hold. Choke on it heeb.

Hahahaha, oh man, i love it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (939x343, 18.57K)

Poor Jew rat cannot censor.

Yes, that's nice Mary, don't you have work to be doing?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2455x1417, 251.35K)

YUP

Attached: 603f8582c0e0377412fa91d923f1ebb1beb77960c522e67fc8a180cdb153ac2b.jpg (675x1200, 222.81K)

yeah your right

Q is a cock entering an anus. It's pretty ~desu. Niggerbrains worship at Qlarp's feet and he says "I buttfuck you".

Welfare is an umbrella term for the things you mentioned, EBT, medicare, medicaid, public housing, food stamps,

But legislation is legal by definition?!

Is it now?

That said, I like fences. I fence in areas on the farm where containment is necessary. I think a fence/wall at the border is well worth the money… but it solves nothing in terms of the infinite demand for cheap labor by globohomos, assuming taxpayers continue to pick up the tab for their (and their extended families) benefits.
I don't. I'd quit first. Personally, I hate the other farmers who do it. Let's not forget to put corporate farmers on the DOTR list. Maybe not top 10 on the neck-stretching agenda, but definitely should be in the top 100.

Attached: rabbi_whatcha_doin1.jpg (500x678, 71.74K)

Oy vey! The Jew mods are slow today banning to bad goy.

You're right that these are the real issues. But it's true that a wall is an effective part of any holistic approach to reducing the flow of illegals and smugglers.

Every little bit that makes it harder reduces the number of shitskins. I was just talking the other day about how effective banning smoking in public places was. The percentage of people who smoke dropped drastically in just a few years.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (300x300, 133.99K)

Mulvaney already said they're making it harder for illegals to get entitlements.
ramp up the hate and make them self-deport out of fear
Clearly you're not doing your part on the last one.

Attached: build that wall.gif (450x450, 4.98M)

Trying to clean this shit up, lets try to keep it to one thread per topic please. The thread with the most posts by far about the wall is mosey on over their please.

Attached: 1528561880258.png (1852x1408, 136.58K)