We should Clone Hitler

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

We have the technology. Does Pol have the will to endorse this? What would be the benefits to society?

Attached: clone-hitler.jpg (135.26 KB, 500x418)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVCMKN_1SeM

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

The spirit of Wotan will rise when the time is right. Do not shit on the noble legacy of your people with shit tier threads.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Clone a manlet who did not finish the job
No thanks. Would rather turn everyone into a "Hitler" than bring back a failure.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

There is no point in that. The clone wouldn't have Hitler's memories or thoughts. He would just be another normie, and we have plenty of those already.

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Attached: bq-5c868a0f4ed13.jpeg (73.16 KB, 700x329)

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

LARP thread
Hey, let's play on this map I made while we're role playing.
It's based on a post that got 4 quads about how we should adopt Anarcho-feudal national-tribalism.
It's set in the distant future after we have eliminated the jew and restored a White anarcho-feudal national-tribalist continent. Each tribe chose a new name for itself based on our own lore and stories. Though some styled themselves after states and nations of our own past. Civilization in the form of city states has re-emerged while barbarian tribes reign supreme across the wild American continent. This is an age of adventure, conquest, and glory.

Attached: Anarcho-Feudal-National-Tribalist-America.png (3.19 MB, 1766x1363)

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Attached: Jesus-Jew-rebuttal.jpg (954.29 KB, 900x3186)

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Is that an early "Current Year" meme?

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Attached: 1494622044273.jpg (322.17 KB, 1388x842)

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

Attached: 1502056665227.jpg (1.13 MB, 1048x3320)

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Attached: Henry-Ford-on-chosen-people.JPG (821.57 KB, 1280x720)

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Attached: Who-are-the-jews-Jewish-Almanac-768x603.jpg (85.86 KB, 768x603)

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

where do we get a copy of his dna? 23 and me?

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Attached: Casius-Dio-on-jews.JPG (624.5 KB, 1180x927)

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Sure, if you could hack in I am sure they have the data. They are always analyzing data to 'locate their enemies' DNA so that they are easier to slaughter in the coming Bolshevik purge.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Attached: organ-harvesting1.jpg (81.62 KB, 960x680)

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Which tribe should Hitler 2.0 lead?

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Attached: If-you-think-Hitler-was-evil.JPG (133.21 KB, 960x1018)

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Such a clone would need to be raised in an environment to foster his growth into a like person. While exact memories are not possible to recover, we could produce an individual with a very similar make up. The boys from Brazil does an excellent job of explaining this. youtube.com/watch?v=bVCMKN_1SeM

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

If you didn't sage this thread, lurk 2 years.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Dubs is right. It's the dream if Hitler that matters. The man was a figurehead.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

Can't happen,user.
Not even Hymywood magic can make that happen.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

We should Clone Hitler
maybe clone him twice :^)

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Dont mind me asking but why is south america included?

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

So when are we starting a kick starter?

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

You should consider suicide. You are a moron and would only be polluting the genepool if you somehow managed to breed.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

You know I think we actually should? I don’t think he’ md break upwards and shatter against the roof of the world on a second go-round.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Auto-eugenic suicide is a violation of collective responsibility. Even you should not kill yourself. We have all a responsibility to live as long as we can, and learn as much as we can in the struggle.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Dude you need to relax. Recognize a LARP when you see it.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

3 hours ago

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

One day we will have the technology to bring back all of the great people of the world.

That or we can just create Serpentor.

But seriously, this talk of resurrecting Hitler is just foolish. There have been many great white men before and after.

Attached: Serpentor.png (817.47 KB, 1024x575)

James Rivera
James Rivera

I heard on late night talk radio that clone technology originally was given to mankind by aliens. Maybe they want us to bring Hitler back.

Attached: 8446277447619765944-91475131740.jpg (50.67 KB, 480x652)

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

After reading The Boys From Brazil, I came away half-convinced the Jews have been secretly cloning Hitler for 50 years, and kill the clones at various stages of their lives. It seems like the kind of thing a Jew would find amusing. When they get bored in another 50 years, they'll probably start letting the Hitler clones marry and raise children, then kill those. They'll probably pay for the program by catering to Jewesses whose kink is bearing Hitler's child.

I have to stop now because it's actually getting scary how easy this is to imagine happening.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

This entire thread is proof that Zig Forums is filled with underage users, uneducated people, and morons with toliet paper degrees like gender studies.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

manlet
failed
That was because of many fronts.
(((user)))

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit