NZ SHOOTERS INSPIRATION VIDEO

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Was there any reason you attacked that(those) mosque(s) in particular?
Originally the mosque in Dunedin was the main target,particularly after watching the video on their facebook page named Otago muslim association
The video was entitled - Very interesting video. Only for Muslims. Please do not redistribute. That proved their knowledge of their actions, and their guilt.

I've seen a few of you fags downloading and redistributing a low quality copy of the video referenced in the manifesto as his reason for choosing to attack that specific mosque. Although you had the right idea preserving it, it's available for everyone on jewtube WITH 16 MILLION VIEWS at yout ube.c om/watch? v=6-3X5hIFXYU.

The video addresses the inevitability of the spreading and eventual domination of Islamic culture through means of population control.
Specifically it discusses taking advantage of countries who's origin nationalities are facing a birth rate decline while Muslim birth rates are exponentially growing in seemingly all parts of the globe.

Right after Facebook took down the video (you can see the original link to the video in the manifesto) if you searched "Muslim birth rates" on youtube the top three results were separate listing of this same video. Within two hours of the livestream being discovered by non anons it was scrubbed as a search result on Facebook and YouTube so get it while it's hot.

Attached: IMG-3539.PNG (41.13 KB, 750x630)

Other urls found in this thread:

zigforums.com/thread/12926558/politics
anonfile.com/D3b4f6xfb6/2_mp4

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

videos gone

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

Just checked and it's still working. Just remove the spaces from the URL before hitting enter

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

I can't help but notice the GPS company, the Car Company, the company that makes those cameras used for the video are not implicated in all this that guided his way to the shooting locating

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Do gotta say he's a law abiding citizen following all the rules of the road

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Don't want to sound like complaining but worst POV in the car ride like dude can't even see the road but ((( digress )))

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

What's that flashing on the right foot in car at 4:13

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

It's a light on the gun

Noah King
Noah King

7:14 *Reload*

Juan King
Juan King

*7:34*

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

7:46 trouble with the magazine

Owen Young
Owen Young

that fucking video
its a pincer attack. jews turned the muslims and our own women against us. men dont want to marry and reproduce for fear of divorce rape, and muslims dont give a shit about women rights, they're never held to the same standards.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

He better detail everything in his speech talk about why in his court hearing

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

I can't help but notice the GPS company, the Car Company, the company that makes those cameras used for the video are not implicated in all this that guided his way to the shooting locating
This, we should ban cars and gopros.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD

zigforums.com/thread/12926558/politics

CHECK THE CATALOGUE NEXT TIME

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Your post was posted two hours after the OP.

Lurk moar you faggot tourist

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Attached: DJuBx2dN.jpg (265.08 KB, 1024x1177)

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

I truly hope this is an inspiration.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

anonfile.com/D3b4f6xfb6/2_mp4

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

Le grand remplacement, il n'a pas faux l'ami. J'espère qu'il a fait des frères.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

every satellite on earth orbit should be banned together with all smartphones and physical maps.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

ban assault logic

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

MARCH 15 ANNUAL HOLIDAY

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

when this video is inevitably taken down I have it ready for re-upload on my end

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

March 15 is the ides of March, the first day of the Roman war campaign
Rome is still alive, just uses a different name

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Bamp

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit