NZ SHOOTERS INSPIRATION VIDEO

I've seen a few of you fags downloading and redistributing a low quality copy of the video referenced in the manifesto as his reason for choosing to attack that specific mosque. Although you had the right idea preserving it, it's available for everyone on jewtube WITH 16 MILLION VIEWS at yout ube.c om/watch? v=6-3X5hIFXYU.

Right after Facebook took down the video (you can see the original link to the video in the manifesto) if you searched "Muslim birth rates" on youtube the top three results were separate listing of this same video. Within two hours of the livestream being discovered by non anons it was scrubbed as a search result on Facebook and YouTube so get it while it's hot.

Attached: IMG_3539.PNG (750x630, 41.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12926558.html
anonfile.com/D3b4f6xfb6/2_mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

videos gone

Just checked and it's still working. Just remove the spaces from the URL before hitting enter

I can't help but notice the GPS company, the Car Company, the company that makes those cameras used for the video are not implicated in all this that guided his way to the shooting locating

Do gotta say he's a law abiding citizen following all the rules of the road

Don't want to sound like complaining but worst POV in the car ride like dude can't even see the road but ((( digress )))

What's that flashing on the right foot in car at 4:13

It's a light on the gun

7:14 *Reload*

*7:34*

7:46 trouble with the magazine

its a pincer attack. jews turned the muslims and our own women against us. men dont want to marry and reproduce for fear of divorce rape, and muslims dont give a shit about women rights, they're never held to the same standards.

He better detail everything in his speech talk about why in his court hearing

This, we should ban cars and gopros.

WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD

8ch.net/pol/res/12926558.html

CHECK THE CATALOGUE NEXT TIME

Your post was posted two hours after the OP.

Attached: DJuBx2dN.jpg (1024x1177, 265.08K)

I truly hope this is an inspiration.

anonfile.com/D3b4f6xfb6/2_mp4

Le grand remplacement, il n'a pas faux l'ami. J'espère qu'il a fait des frères.

every satellite on earth orbit should be banned together with all smartphones and physical maps.

ban assault logic

MARCH 15 ANNUAL HOLIDAY

when this video is inevitably taken down I have it ready for re-upload on my end

March 15 is the ides of March, the first day of the Roman war campaign
Rome is still alive, just uses a different name

Bamp