KIWI PRIME MINISTER: "Gun laws will change"

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

New Zealand’s gun control laws will be strengthened following the massacre of 49 people in Christchurch mosques, the country’s prime minister has said.

Jacinda Ardern said at a press conference early on Saturday that she would consider banning semi-automatic firearms altogether after the alleged gunman behind the shootings obtained five guns legally.

“I can tell you one thing right now: our gun laws will change,” said Ardern.

Kiwis on Twitter are applauding their leader for "taking a stance against white supremacy". Outside of Zig Forums, I see no whites dehumanizing themselves and facing to bloodshed. Other than a few lulzy memes, nothing good came out of this.

Attached: nz-gun-laws.png (515.76 KB, 1366x768)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2019/03/15/google-eu-antitrust-fine-adsense/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/03/the-shooters-manifesto-was-designed-to-troll/585058/
zigforums.com/thread/12929439/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6F9LThl-s
davidduke.com/anders-behring-breivik-fits-in-best-with-the-pro-zionist-neocons-who-lied-the-us-into-the-iraq-war/
xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
change.org/p/new-zealand-government-free-brenton-tarrant
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/16/new-zealand-shooting-suspect-brenton-tarrant-court-charged-murder
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMaXra_ISsg&t=36s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#Nationalism
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.fo/U5v1W

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

God I wish Mummy Jacinda would just fuck off

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Sounds good to me

Juan Price
Juan Price

Protip: suicidal people who hate guns can advance their agenda by murdering others on the way out.

Do you understand that causal flow?

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Playing right in to Brenton's hands

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

All is going according to plan

Attached: Accelerate.png (322.59 KB, 1005x1069)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

if he obtained the guns legally
The fuck? Isn't this the point of making guns legal? I don't get their logic
O-oh if it was illegal it's f-fine
The fuck?

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Other than a few lulzy memes, nothing good came out of this.
So par for the course with any false flag or any actual event. You realize whites will never fight back, right?

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Kill her.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Cnn has done a very good job of memory holing it already. Go to their front page, the headline is "Solidarity #theyareUs", with a subheading of "Video spreads: 'Do not share the video,' a former FBI agent says" (a copy of what Chris Cuomo said about wikileaks).

No mention of the shooter's motives, or manifesto. They're learning, unfortunately.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

(((Q))) larpers are now becoming Brentberg followers. Based.

Different idol, same bullshit.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

God I hope someone with brains does so…she can't be that much more difficult than a mosque and much more worthy

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

a woman, so fucking figures, evolutionary-wise, it goes against human nature, it's why women are multi-orgasmic, and can enjoy being fucked by a dozen men after the first one, and why men cum in 20 minutes, once. Women were never killed after slaughter and plunder and rape, they are designed to adapt and have their babies. Men die.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Wait, guns are legal in NZ?

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Ask her if that ban includes the weapons Mossad is delivering into the mosques.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

what do you think she smells like?

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

(they are learning)
Either they gaslit this guy and or want to memory hole it anyway because they fucked up somewhere and trying to cover it up.
Even if brenton acted on his own (very doubtful as there is 4+ other people involved) the way the msm anons here and circumstances surrounding the entire thing is strange

Attached: image0-0.jpg (470.08 KB, 1125x643)

Ryder King
Ryder King

No wonder the police did nothing and waited until the shooting had died down (no pun intended) for them to arrive at the scene.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Don't worry. There's a Brenton planning your exit. You won't have to wait long mossad.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

If you wanted to be on every list and then some, dont know the legality of autos prior though. But dudes from australia so that gun would not have been something he would have been able to be bought in unless the people checking him were retarded.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

nothing good came of this
40+ dead Muslims dozens injured
Lol gtfo

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

NIGGER

Ian James
Ian James

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1552652237741.jpg (168.92 KB, 1080x1440)

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

BLACKPILL SHILL

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Aaaaaaaaaaand here we have it.
Local population has weapons that make them a threat against state owned military
Legal weaponry used against unarmed civilians
WE MUST BAN THESE WEAPONS IMMEDIATELY

Every fucking time.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

I don't think this was a false flag. Vid related. The problem in my view is he didn't attack structural problems, he didn't put fear into the politician's heart, like the zionist mason Breivik did when he went after THEIR CHILDREN. This will mostly radicalize muslims against whites and make leftist whites more committed to their anti-racist cause. Sure, it's accelerationism but, honestly, the lack of Jew-naming in his manifesto is troublesome, in my view. The whole "I have no problem with Jews as long as they live in Israel" represents no threat to the Zionist agenda. As a matter of fact, it plays right into their hands that Israel is a legitimate state, that society in general should defend their right to a Jewish homeland in order to avoid "tragedies" like this.

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

I'll see you in 2 weeks, my demotivational shill

Attached: downloads.jpg (51.12 KB, 1280x720)

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

lol

Just commit yourself to peace. Quit lying and make it real. If you’re sincerely actually pacifistic you can have not only guns for recreation, but somedat mmy people will even stop bitching and acknowledge the defense arguments.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE PLAN HAS WORKED PERFECTLY
SIEG HEIL
WE CONTROL THE STRINGS OF ALL TIMELINES AND ALL REALITIES PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Every fucking time.

Saint Brenton would say it's our fault for letting it happen even once. We may repent our wicked cowardice by smiting our enemies.

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Mommy Jacinda

Well, at least her baby is white.

Attached: jacinda-family.jpg (150.78 KB, 1618x1080)

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

ban semiautomatic weapons

They don't even know what a semiautomatic weapon is though.

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

disarming whites is part of the plan
kill yourself

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

(((Ashes and ECHOES)))
You are such a blackpilled fucker.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

The undignified closing, though. I get that it’s supposed to be mockery, but there’s such a thing as joyless mockery. Ultimately most of it is joyless.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

"Gun laws will change"
not demographics
not immigration policy
I wonder what she'll do when this shit keeps happening after there are no gun laws left to change?
Brenton read her like a book, and this idiot is doing exactly as he wanted.

logic
Stop it user. You're making too much sense. Her emotions trump facts, reason, and rational thought.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

But the gun ban did fuck all here.
Meth head muzzie ran 20+ over with a vn commie and truck of peace even more
Banning shit does not work

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Got to stick with the globalist agenda until all the globalists are dead at our hands. Don't forget the corporations who see this 'invasion' as beneficial to their bottom dollar.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Nice video and homosexual darth vader costume fag.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

That is because even sitting at my own desk I can see 5 different object which I can kill people with…not even counting bio/chem weapons drones, drugs and toxic spraying or the ultimate weapon of the ages FIRE…telling people they can't kill invading violent goat fuckers is just about as retarded as it gets.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Be joyful user. This is a great week!

Evan King
Evan King

Neanderthals are never kikes 52,000 years ago.

Attached: smug-neander.jpeg (212.29 KB, 1440x1440)

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Do it bitch
ACCELERATE

Attached: accel.png (577.3 KB, 1005x1069)

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Isn't this exactly what he wanted? Why are they playing into his hands?

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

90% Certain I argued with him about this in an Australian thread couple of weeks back.
He refused to see the financial Jew or anything as an issue. Just wanted bloodshed for the sake of bloodshed.
This does nothing to help anyone.
Yea accelerationism is fun and all, still requires you to face the consequences that arise from it.

Samuel White
Samuel White

I forgot things like tetanus…water poisoning…plague spreading. Serial killers (quiet deadly attacks on individuals)…modern industrial society is a death machine…trucks, vehicles, airplanes…there are literally too many ways to even consider to kill the globalist pet goat fucking plague.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

This does nothing to help anyone.
jew

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Why does the civilian population need access to military technology?

I've had this argument with many people (the 2a argument re; government tyranny).

All of them without fail, utterly trust the government to do the "right" thing by them.

I usually say, and so, if the government says 75% tax? You're ok?

If half of our GDP goes to another country, and we get nothing in return, you're OK?

If you refuse to work, the "government" comes to your house, with better weapons than you can acquire, and MAKES you work. You're OK?

B..but that could n..never happen the government is good

Again. Every. Fucking. Time.

Yes they do. Of course they do. They do not want civilians to have access to long guns that can potentially harm a soldier. Look at how they try to ban semi-auto rifles in the US when it is pistols that overwhelmingly cause death.

They never, never talk about banning pistols. Because they have no effective range against body-armoured police.

As a civilian, you cannot own weaponry that can offer you military tactics. You can't train with explosives, you can't train for "suppressing fire" type arrangements.

The military, and thus the state, can utterly crush you in a sortie, even at a ratio of 20:1. This is the point of the political argument "why does a civilian NEED this sort of weapon?"

It's not about stopping people from killing people. It's about disarming those who can plan ahead and thus compete with the state for control.

How many objects can help you kill an armoured policeman armed with a sub-machine gun or carbine?

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Cause it was a well executed plan
There is literally nothing to stop this hahahaha

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

They're already cucked to death regarding gun laws. Tightening will yield negligible returns for them, and will not prevent even one crime.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Eat shit pussy this guy is a fucking legend

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

Prove him wrong. You can't. You fucking can't.

Fool. Nothing will ever accelerate. Everyone but us will applaud the death of all freedom.

As a matter of fact, it plays right into their hands that Israel is a legitimate state, that society in general should defend their right to a Jewish homeland in order to avoid "tragedies" like this.
So this is how the Jews win.
Everything played right into (((their))) hands, and the MSM is smartening up to our actions. We can do nothing anymore. It's all fucking over.

Jews already won user. They are planning on killing us off while we are vulnerable. After we're through the Jews will celebrate as they finally claim eternal control over the world. Might as well kill ourselves to speed it up.

There is literally nothing to stop this hahahaha
Indeed. Suicide is our only escape from this hell. We fucking surrender!

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

Easy peasy user…think outside the box. Where are they vulnerable?

Logan Young
Logan Young

this was part of the plan

if all it takes is one random shooting to take gun rights away the left would do it themselves anyway, only at a slower pace to avoid outrage.

ACCELERATE

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Might as well kill ourselves to speed it up.
(((you))) first.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

What make you think we are going to comply with being genocided? LMAO…who in the world would give up their guns if this current government came for them? I hope you don't think we are taking stupid fucker pills or something.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Woman politician

These laws never had a chance.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

We aren't jews kid. We are just depressed people coming to terms with this eternal loss, just like the rest of this board.

Exactly.
Literally everyone will trust the government. Everyone but us. Nobody will side with the white race ever again. White genocide will succeed. We shall hang, and the world shall celebrate as all of the kikes' enemies are vanquished from this earth forever.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

if all it takes is one random shooting to take gun rights away the left would do it themselves anyway, only at a slower pace to avoid outrage.
So you mean exactly what they've been doing for the past century?

muh outrage
The (((news))) controls outrage

ACCELERATE
(((Marxist))) garbage, rising up and defending our homelands needs to be decoupled from your shitty "give all the power to the left and disarm whites because of 'muh outrage'" propaganda as far as possible. RISE UP, not (((ACCELERATE)))

Blake Green
Blake Green

that's the plan

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Just wait 1-3 years for financial collapse in the EU. Yellow vests is just the pre event for what's to come I believe.

Goodluck getting access or knowing where some private events are (with elites) and goodluck connecting with the right psycho to destroy everyone in the place. Most of the people willing to commit these kind of deeds simpy do not aim for the upper top decision organ that is responsible for a problem they're trying to solve.

The lowest tier would be niggers, followed by muslim arabs. Then come media whores and education teachers (still low, easy to replace peons and just push agendas). After that you have a bunch of humanities (and a couple non humanities) profs publishing a ton of papers in favor of multicult and structural replacement. They produce a lot of anti white papers and politicians pick them up for legislative procedures. After this you would get commissions, thinktanks and research organs who decide over how budget gets spend on economical and research matters. This should be done by the politicians but in reality it are a few commissions of selected people who make legislation, advice politicians and push for certain things. Even if a politician would go against narrative these kind of people can still give form to what that politician want and can ruin the politician and nothing the politician can do about it. These commissions within the EU but also at country level often are only a few members and they have power to decide over budget ranging from 100 millions to billions. The most anti white people in here are presiding over budgetary matters regarding cultural budget but also in commissions dedicated to promote diversity and diversity research. They enable the profs and are much more involved in writing white papers and legislative procedures that often take effect in multiple countries. They usually have good ties or are indirect puppets with big business, banking elites, former wealthy elites and so on. The ones above these people in the legislative procedure are the elite families with tons of wealth and above them the ones owning the central banks.

The higher up you go in the chain the more subversive, nasty but also more intelligent the people become. Generally the ones at the top live in a completely different world with different connections and can just go into hiding under diplomatic passport whenever they please, change their last name and so on. The bloodlines you find on ancestry and wikipedia are often incomplete and don't take into account splits. So going after them would be very hard. The enemy is international, takes on any form it pleases and loves to hide from the masses while controlling some idiot puppet politicians. Most of the families have mixed with jews and some are still white I suppose but are equally cancer, I'd say around 70% jew/mixed though.

The problem as you can see with this structure is that the subversion happens globally and they are an actual issue. Since they have so much power they aren't content with sticking to Israel. If elite Jewish families would just stick to their israel it would solve problems but that simply will not happen so in particular these jews and their subversive nature are a problem.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

No. Starting the civil war is the plan.
Will you meekly allow the state to take away your only defense or will you fight?

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Acceleration will force whites to rise up, the alternative is a low boil and ultimate loss due to brainwashing youth generation after generation

So you mean exactly what they've been doing for the past century?
yes, clearly we were not accelerating, we were slow boiling; we must
ACCELERATE

Mason Long
Mason Long

Its only "easy peasy" in the case that the enemy combatant does not have the intent to engage on sight.

So, sure. Round one of state vs civilian battles, before the soldiers manage to otherise every single person as their enemy.

Yeah, you're going to get one. Then his friend will kill you. Wow, you took one out at the cost of your own life, and incentivised his friend to shoot your unarmed friends and family on sight.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

Bingo

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

I feel that its impossible to relate these ideas to the general populace of Zig Forums they cannot possibly see the bigger picture.
Sucks, this place used to be good, now it definitely will be swarming with alphabet agents and other intelligence services.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Doesn't really matter either way, as we have lost forever.

Spot-on This shooting only spells our eternal loss. Nothing good will ever happen to us ever again, it's time that we just end ourselves because nothing will get better ever again.

You forgot to mention that the highest tier are invincible Gods who will never be stopped ever again.

Suicide pact when? It's all fucking over for us.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Jesus user! DO you have some sort of death wish or something? I told you to THINK not to blackpill yourself into a fucking miasma of despair. Your question wasn't even that difficult. You act like body armor makes someone invincible…but the laws of physics, thermodynamics all still apply to them just like they do to everything else. :) Take heart user, all that doom and gloom shit is in your head.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

TOR posters are state agents, anyone can buy a VPN on the cheap, TOR posters do it as to identify each others story line in a given thread, as expressed, I took a TOR posters advice and just "killed myself" fucking JEW loons

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

you don't need to wake up the entire general populace, just the 1% that are capable of being woken up, the rest are lemmings and will fall inline with whatever gives them stuff

someone post the lemming infographic

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Acceleration will force whites to rise up
Accelerating the jewish plan for white genocide will result in whites magically winning in the end
Was amazing how disarming whites in England magically led to Hitler coming back and "forced" whites to take their country back, really hindered jewish plans you fucking shill.

"we" lost anyway
the shill reveals himself

William Taylor
William Taylor

use a (((VPN))) goy, something that can be easily identified and logs your ip address which can be later disclosed. whatever you do don't use Tor goy!

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

And I mean FUCK I haven't even gotten creative with all the ways to kill them either…give me a few hours and I will have 9-10 different very creative ways to kill them and their shitskin pets.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Nothing will ever accelerate.
Then we need to accelerate more.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Use both faggot. That is what I do.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED
GIVE US UR GUNS GOY

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

Reminder that our enemies are literally unkillable and immortal. See

Exactly the reason why nothing will get better. Nobody, literally nobody but us will wake up.

anyone who sees the truth of the future is a shill
Our enemies are God and we are their slaves.

John Murphy
John Murphy

the brits were weak and they have no woken up yet, they are close to the breaking point with the muslim influx; they must accelerate harder

Julian Young
Julian Young

Calm down, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Muslim revenge attacks are coming. This hasn't all played out just yet.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Will Americans meekly hand over their guns or will they fight?
If the answer is the former than you did not deserve guns to begin with. If the answer is tha latter then Branton just won.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

I'm not doom/glooming.

The statement was
They don't even know what semiautomatic weapons are

They know exactly what they want to ban. They know that the military is outnumbered, and want to

How did 9/11 attackers take over a plane with a boxcutter? Out of all of those planes, only ONE got to the point of "fuck this" and attacked the hijacker. People just don't believe that someone is going to murder them in cold blood, even when it's happening.

People don't want to engage with an enemy that is far better armed than them. It's a psy-op. Disarm the people, increase your control over them.

So again. I'm talking about the underlying reason behind the political response to this event. Nothing more.

Austin Green
Austin Green

So sorry to hear about the future tragic boating accidents all the kiwis will have

Attached: Australian-Barbarism.mp4 (5.89 MB, 1280x720)

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Reminder that our enemies are literally unkillable and immortal.
You fucking kike. It's the women, not the kikes and shitskins and large corporations…fuck you you black pilled cock muncher

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Oh I get that, Just the board is doubling down because they see someone trying to help them as an attack.

Once again, another consequence.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Fug cant post
, and want to
ensure that they can put into place increasingly oppressive policies with no possibility of resistance.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

lets do exactly what the guy wanted
smart move

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

It's the women,
So still our enemies.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

anyone who sees the truth of the future is a shill
Our enemies are God and we are their slaves.
Amazing how filtering tor users immediately makes most threads a million times better

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Was this in his manifesto? Did I read the wrong one?

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

The "right to keep and bear arms" is not just for revolt. It is also for the resistance against hostile foreign forces by the ordinary man. Though the cuckservatives will shrink from this idea, this is exactly what happened yesterday. When the government is complicit in our people's dispossession, one man should still have the power to act.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

And fuck yeah he did

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

That's exactly what he wanted them to do. He's playing 4D chess and they're playing checkers.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

He's fucking right. See . Nobody will fight back. Kikes are God now.

Though the cuckservatives will shrink from this idea, this is exactly what happened yesterday.
And it will never happen again.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Yeah sure, you can attack and murder people when you have the advantage.

When they know where you are and come for you, and you're unarmed, what then?

Are you claiming to be so physically superior to any potential soldier that their firearms and body armour are negated?

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

supports white cause
also supports disarming white people
whites go from majority to extinct in 2024 instead of 2050
My fucking sides at how retarded you people are. You can kill all them it doesn't do anything to change our low BIRTHRATES he only mentions 50x in his manifesto

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Hear about the false flag
"I wonder how long it takes until they demand gun bans this time"
10 minutes later
Lmao this is beyond predictable. How come kikes never change tactics? No wonder they get kicked out or holocausted every few decades somewhere.

Attached: 4888eb4d81cfe2f79265e66a040ba892bcfaeb6751e8e2b37d0beaa0737a2970.jpg (20.78 KB, 499x374)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Nope I am speaking of our entire nation. WE HAVE CONQUERED THE ENTIRE PLANET user. There is no one who is our rival. You have simply been brow beaten until you forgot WHO YOU ARE and WHO WE ARE. We are the unconquered sun, not the fucking slaves you think we are…shape up user.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Our enemies are literally unkillable and immortal.
You defeatists fags should do us all a favor and take out an important Politician.Afterwards commit suicide.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

This needs to be the last time user.

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

For good.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

KEK Maybe they will take out a woman…LMAO since those are the 'enemies'.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Attached: OK-sign.PNG (429.17 KB, 530x534)

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

kiwi's are going to give up their weapons in the face of impending mudslime retribution
better jew fast, Arden

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

THIS
Whites will go extinct in a scant five years, and there is nothing we can do about it. We are fucking done for.

Give (((them))) this, (((their))) tactics have been successful 100% of the time as of late. Our demise is inevitable.

It will be the last time, before we are inevitably genocided and kikes are given full eternal control of this earth.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

electing a woman
not expecting kneejerk emotional reactions to muh poor refugees

censor his face
trust the government not to lie to push an agenda

Attached: merkel-hypocrisy.mp4 (11.35 MB, 1280x720)

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Also want to point out how fucking moronic you guys are.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (32.39 KB, 962x210)

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Whites will go extinct in a scant five years, and there is nothing we can do about it. We are fucking done for.
Give up
No. Fuck off
If all hope is lost then nothing matters and we might as well go all out and do as much damage as possible. If it's not then we should get to it.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

You can kill all them

If you did that things you definitely change

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

I wish leftists would leave this site forever

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

You can kill all them
He killed 49 more than you did, shill.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Vast proportions of our nation agrees that "no one needs that kind of weaponry".

I'm not being defeatist in any particular sense. But it's going to get worse, much much worse, before it gets any better. The average westerner does not understand just how readily almost any non-westerner would kill them for their "stuff".

Re: women being the enemy.

The western ideal of egalitarianism makes weak men if it's not properly implemented. Women know this on an instinctive level.

Women know that civilisation has made their men weak. All of this is a giant shit-test. Women always win. If an idea doesn't work to make the species strong, women will ruin it. They're not the enemy. They are the catalyst for change.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Either way we need to 'get to it'. IDK about you but why are we 'waiting' for our enemies to regroup? This seems sort of batshit crazy to me…NZ should have continuous shootings as long as that fucking bitch is at the helm directing things for the globalist kikes.

William Brown
William Brown

I'm laying low till this all blows over, spring is coming and I know we've all been cooped up in our caves these long winter months, but the truth is, it's easier to take a gun from a dead person than a living one still able to use it.

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

They were always going to. What people on the right will never understand is that this has been the plan for decades. Whether it's legit or not, right or wrong motives, doesn't fucking matter. You're not going to have a choice other than to put up or shut up.

The sad reality after hanging around survivalists and gun lovers for the past 10 years is that 90% of them would hand them in or never fire a shot until its too late. For them its always, "Okay it wasn't bad this time but the NEXT LAW THEY MAKE WILL BE THE LAST STRAW I SWEAR!"

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

You can kill all them it doesn't do anything to change our low BIRTHRATES

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

You would just find another group of people to blame for when shit goes wrong. Rinse & repeat.
Spoiler alert: jews
Spoiler alert: Brent faggotson loves jews

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Nothing wrong with some of us thinking differently and being more lenient than others user. You and I probably don't agree on everything either…doesn't mean that we are not ONE PEOPLE, ONE TEAM, ONE NATION (assuming you are not a cocksucking subhuman)

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

You would just find another group of people to blame for when shit goes wrong. Rinse & repeat.

Confirmed Redditor. Get out fag.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

government enforce stricter gun laws
Yeah, I'm so surprised at this.

Now fight it.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

The police didn't shoot at Brenton deliberately.

It's not like they are incompetent or slow.

They know that if he dies, he will become a hero martyr for decades.

It's the same reason why the UK police protects high profile right wing leaders like Tommy Robinson.

Has anyone heard the news that Trump vetoed congress and the wall will be built?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

why are we 'waiting' for our enemies to regroup?
Lack of preparation and apathy mostly.
What would really get this thing going is the government shutting down 8/pol/
Then they should go after our guns.

Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight. If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve.
~Sun Tzu

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

police
not incompetent or slow
random shooter becoming a martyr
What is your IQ?

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

manlet

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Birthrates follow a sinusoidal curve that is PERFECTLY NATURAL and has been in existence since the beginning of time. What the kike globalist want is EXPONENTIAL UNCONTAINED GROWTH so that their financial system can be propped up. With Whites, who are a natural part of their environment and not a subhuman animal they can't HAVE THAT UNSUSTAINABLE GROWTH THAT PROTECTS THEIR BOTTOM DOLLAR…so they are flooding your nations with people who will be completely unsustainable in every way and actually murder the planet. We are in PERFECT HARMONY with our environment in terms of replacement populations and THE KIKES HATE US FOR IT.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Fucking kiwis n cunts

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

What's your first day outside the box the mainstream information sources keep you in feel like, faggot?

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

You can count with your fingers the number of jews that fit that criteria even if you've lost both hands in a freak basket weaving accident.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

Like the old Roman and Spaniard days. Burn the bridges and the boats. There is only victory or death.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Wait hold on a second, look at his proportions, this fucker might be a giant dwarf

John Davis
John Davis

that kind of weaponry".
doesn't make any difference user. This is why wars advance the scientific growth of technology. I was watching a teenage boy the other day make a Tesla coil out of spare parts that he ripped out of common appliances. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF…

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Now fight it.
We can't. We won't.

Fucking savage blackpill dubs of truth. Everything will go to shit and nothing will get better. It's time we ended ourselves.

Exactly. Nothing will get better ever again. 99% of the world agrees we need to die. Might as well just let (((them))) whin because we literally have no path to victory anymore.

(((THEY))) WON! WE SURREDNER!

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Do you have any actual arguments or are you here to just whinge like a fucking pussy? At least show pics of boipucci if you are going to larp like a fucking girl you little cunt

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

I recall Bruce Lee saying something similar.
<“Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life! Do not be concerned with escaping safely- lay your life before him!!”

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Yep, now kill yourself, bitch.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

There is no surrender you stupid shit only death. You are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

it's almost like this whole thing was a scripted government OP

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

No. You surrender,we will fight.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

PROVE HIM WRONG
YOU CAN'T

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Suicide is our only escape from this hell.
Off you go then.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

want to ban guns
guns already banned
The fuck is she going to do now? Unban them to ban them again?

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Mew Zealanders, now is your time to make a difference! Are you going to stand by while you get cucked by your own country or are you going to stand up and make a difference in society? The choice it yours, but make it quick,

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Don't need to, just eat your bullets.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

You need to kill yourself as well, stupid faggot.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

then maybe we're not meant to survive. The natural order favors the strong and maybe we're naturally going to llow ourselves to be replaced and disarmed. That's the feeling I get from you. If that's the case then that's just how it is. They'll roll over your gun rights and you'l just sit there and say "Aw man this blows, but I can't do anything about it because my family and my job and my personal projects." Those are all noble things to pursue and protect and you should just be honest that you and many of us aren't actually willing to lay down our lives for this.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

David Perez
David Perez

New Zealand has very lenient gun laws.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

and logs your ip address
lol

Attached: 6970e57c46e071743303e736100ead4791e374e3bd2ce625777e4ac885919c39.jpg (53.86 KB, 500x500)

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

When the enemy has made it clear that only our deaths will satisfy them, the only way to safety is to destroy them completely.

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Nigger Saxons are still paying for 1945, so they don't count tbh

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Not like NZ didn't exactly have strict gun control to start with. Not as if they wouldn't just look for an excuse to de-arm people anyway.

This is like what occupying forces do when they execute innocents for acts of resistance. It's meant to turn us against him.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Mew Zealanders

Attached: Cat-Sees-Optical-Illusion.gif (1.92 MB, 400x300)

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Look at the kike faggot trolling teams on Zig Forums tonight…you guys are so scared…now I know what you are scared of…you are scared of your impending doom. Because this little interlude did not slow us down or even phase us…it amped us up and you don't know how to handle that at all.

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Capacity and will are two very different things.It makes a grand difference, user.

Bataclan. Why did the crowd not tear the enemy soldiers apart? Why allow themselves to be tortured and killed in undignified ways?

The truck attacks. Not one occasion where the driver was pulled from the vehicle and lynched.

Go to any Muslim or African country and try to attack a random crowd. See what happens to you. Take as much technology as you like! Be as brilliant as you like!

Will is everything. We're not ready for war. We're ready for comfy comfy feels every day.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

LMAO
Look at the amount of damage one autist from Zig Forums did. No wonder you kikes spend so much in propaganda demoralizing us.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

OK sign
I’m glad to see he’s staying strong

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Um. No.
In no way construe my words to mean "It's time for us to give up"

What the fuck, user.

If it's all too hard for you, then maybe you should take your own advice, you fucking pussy.

To be clear : I'm not in any way advocating for rolling over.

I'm calling the average normie weak, unprepared to fight, willing to lay down and be slaughtered like a pathetic animal.

"We dont NEED these semiautomatic weapons!!!!"

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

I know lots of people who don't have the will to live because it has never come up yet. But they are coming around. I do not have that problem. Many people are not prepared because they have never seen someone killed or murdered in front of them. Yeah it is going to be messy but this is how wars are won. This is how people are seasoned. We are going to KICK SOME FUCKING ASS AND INSTITUTE A PLANET THAT IS FREE OF PARASITES FOREVER….hahaha people just need to know that they have the will to do it and they won't know that until they are seasoned.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

go to any muslim or african country and attack a random crowd
Pretty sure a crowd of muslims just got gunned the fuck down by one white autist.

John Price
John Price

Hey man I'm just telling it like it is. There's a ton of people on here who are saying that "Now things will just be worse for me and our people" etc.

I'm just making them be honest with themselves about it. it's not that they *can't* make a difference it's that they don't want to. I'm a human too, i have aspirations and family members so i can see where they are coming from but it upsets me that they're not introspective enough, or possibly not honest enough, to just come out and say "Nuh uh I won't fight I've got too much to lose". Because that is a direct translation of "Oh man now things are gonna be even worse". It means "Im not about to go lay down my life and hurt my family". it's exactly what it means. You can call them cowards all you want, and call me one too because I'm not gonna go be violent. But it just pisses me off that these people have to try and make excuses about it when they should just be honest and say "I don't want the war right now".

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

NZ was already one of the best countries you could live in.

Robert Green
Robert Green

And the savage blackpill dubs of truth in my post is this :

Women want to fuck Jamal because he won't take her bullshit.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

you bunch of losers go fuck yourself

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

In NZ.
The kind of Muslim who leaves a majority Muslim country is rich by local standards, rich, soft, weak. Desiring of comfort. Degenerate by local standards.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

this word salad anecdote
taken from this specific point and time in history
Life is not static, things change. Tell your bosses to send better shills, this is pretty piss poor.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

muslims who go to west desire comfort
ignore the muslims who scream constantly about out breeding us
They're not here for comfort. And if they weren't in the west, there wouldnt be an issue.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

y'all a bunch of delusional shitheads who will help solidify the upcoming global oligarchy

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

You will never ever ever be white ahmad. Stay desert like and salty

Mason Young
Mason Young

nothing good came out of this.
Acceleration.
GAS GAS GAS

Attached: faster-horpussi-kill!.mp4 (3.38 MB, 1024x576)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

They'll roll over your gun rights and you'l just sit there and say "Aw man this blows, but I can't do anything about it because

that is exactly what will happen. there is no salvaging this domesticated pigs-at-the-trough civilization. when you don’t have a gang, you’re nothing, and whites do not have a gang. maybe someday when they’re hungry and destitute they’ll be ready to rediscover the foundational unit of civilization

Attached: C8183A33-BA09-4890-B604-D828EDB0B72B.jpeg (70.8 KB, 625x352)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

That fucker is a neanderthal-headed kike.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Seeing the writing on the wall, goat fucker?

Look like you are down for extermination, doesn't it? :)

I'd be angry as well.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

just sit still and take it goyim!
anything you do in self defense helps the kikes!

Attached: 1466184668294.jpg (200.05 KB, 717x880)

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

I'm literally attacking the people who are trying to make bullshit excuses for not doing anything Read it more carefully.

The reason we're not seeing any follow ups right now is because we're not doing anything and I have a hunch that you won't do anything either.

I'm not judging them for not wanting to go out and die right now, because I don't either. I'm judging them for trying to save face while they complain about how all this event did was make things worse for them.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

We don't do D&C on our own KIKE, you are in the queue as well as the goat fuckers.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

loser who wants to blame others for being a loser

rich white people conspiring with rich jews and arabs in the middle east to send poor muslims to western countries then have their trained terrorists trick degenerates like you into supporting giving up your rights and livelihood so they can take more and leave you with less

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

maybe someday when they’re hungry and destitute they’ll be ready to rediscover the foundational unit of civilization
Have you ever eaten stolen food when you're half starved to death? Best feeling in the world. Almost makes it worth it.

Attached: 57.jpg (333.27 KB, 751x1534)

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

I do hope you're right. But when I look at peoples reaction to being shown facts, eg, black on white crime in america being covered up, minimised by the media..

A white guy goes into a black area and starts raping/ murdering black children. You know they aren't gonna call the cops.
And if the media got involved, even if the guy gets lynched - you know what whites think about the right to self protection.

Ok for them, not for us.

I can't honestly say I've had very many conversations, even with people I think are quite intelligent and switched on about the world in general, where they will agree that black->white self protection is equal in value to white -> black. It's always, always "But that's different, blacks were slaves, so how would that make you feel".

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

rich white people conspiring to send muzzies
I miss when shills were inspired.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Their personal, individual motivations are always comfort. That's why their stories are so relatable, they just want "a better life".

Yes, of course there is an ulterior motive. The people opening the door know what happens when they reach a certain percentage of the population. DEMOCRACY!

John Davis
John Davis

He might have been playing to the support of the right wing, who, in america, typically hate islam and want them dead, but love israel. i guarantee a bunch of rednecks and 3% types loved this. social media chatter ive seen has been almost 100% anti islam concerning this event, with little to no disavowels. of course i dont follow what the amnat faggots post, so im sure they disavowed

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

Most of you seem to view NZ's political situation to be the same as the US, which it isn't. Increasing gun control in NZ does not have the same repercussions as increasing gun control in the US would. Stop viewing the NZ political landscape through US eyes, because it is completely different.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

These things never happen as fast as we want user…but people will get it. And if they won't? {shrug} that is what we are here for…we will help them in any way we can, we will be the light in dark places. Only 10% ever fight in a regular war and probably only slightly more than that in a civil war. We will stand and guard and protect our people BECAUSE IT IS OUR JOB. We literally have no other choice if we wish to appear before our ancestors without the ultimate shame.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

I'm calling the average normie weak, unprepared to fight, willing to lay down and be slaughtered like a pathetic animal.
And the normies were literally our only way to make any change. Now that they will never side with us again, we have nothing left.

maybe someday when they’re hungry and destitute they’ll be ready to rediscover the foundational unit of civilization
Too bad that will never happen. Everyone agrees (((they))) won. It's over.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

don't want to face reality and years of amerifat propaganda so you call me a shill

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

dead muslims
weak whites getting the noose pulled tighter by their own governments
What's the problem? Oh I bet you're a votefag.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

If this guy went bat shit naming jews, he wouldnt have been seen nearly as favorably as he is now. Just view the comments on youtube regarding this and its close to 50/50 on thinking what he did was justified, and people virtue signaling

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Everyone agrees (((they))) won. It's over.
Literally, NO ONE AGREES WITH THIS…you guys sure know how to IP hop the moment I get one of you filtered another one of your ugly fucking heads crop up on a different IP

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

still giving zero fucks
I like this guy.

David Price
David Price

faggots living fantasy world

keep letting the owners win. goverment wants you faggots to keep thinking all the other shit losers are out to get you when in reality you're just their puppet

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

I have not called you a shill.

You started the conversation by telling me that the Muslims just laid down and let themselves get shot. I gave you the reason why.

How do you get people to leave their ethnostate, and move to a foreign land, surrounded by enemies?

Find the weak and promise them comfort.

I have not denied that there is an element of propaganda. Of course there is.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

I do too…he is one of the Saints of our people now.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

He might be yours, juden, but he's no fucking white. Looks like (((cernovich)))

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

TAKE THEM ALL

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

do you have something coherent to add or are you just going to act like some teenage faggot who thinks alex jones is like totally based?

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

I like your macro-analysis. It indeed is a global problem. Even if you were to blow up a G7 event you'd still be mainly targeting the puppets. The ones in charge are too shadowy for us to even know who they are. Rothschild, Soros, etc, are just the visible tip of the iceberg.

Attached: merchant-4.jpg (49.17 KB, 420x480)

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

The manifesto describes his thoughts on NZ gun laws.

He says that NZ will lose all their guns and that it was a necessary loss. That NZ was never going to do anything with them anyway and that the gun community in NZ was all boomer cucks.

His stated goal was to stoke the fires of 2A discussion in the US again to try to get the left to go for the guns hard.

He knew it would get NZ to turn into noguns land but he didn't care. He didn;t see NZ as an important player in the global cultural conflict, just an easy target for him.

The more I read his manifesto the more it sounds like he wasn't entirely sure of what his own views are because he contradicts himself a lot. He explicitly mentions creating more chaos in the US over gun control but yet he attacked a location in a separate country. He could have found mosques in the US and done the same thing yet he did not.

It seems kinda like he just wanted attention and clout from places like Zig Forums and that he sort of believed his worldview but didn't really put too much thought into it.

Idk. A lot of it just seems like what you'd expect from a random dude working on his own.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Then I will 'use him' in the same way you KIKE FUCKS used Omar…but I will not talk sit about him like you want because we are now united and there is nothing you can do about that but ponder your coming extermination.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

NICE SHOOTIN TEX
Free this man and give him a medal and an apology immediately

David Smith
David Smith

This nigger's ban expired already? Someone get a mod in here to clean up this pile of shit.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

But that's different, blacks were slaves, so how would that make you feel".

arabs were enslaving whites long after slavery was abolished in white nations.

so I guess that gives us the right to punt dunecoons with impunity

Attached: 4D6C3774-A004-41F0-8A28-6B65F245BE27.jpeg (124.43 KB, 720x960)

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

Depending on how intense the gun grab is in the US, it could kick off a conflict. If they just pass laws to ban shit, boomers will just all caps post on kikebook over it. If they go full on confiscation, this place will be a fucking wasteland.

Matthew King
Matthew King

iKR he was one cold assed mother fucker…I watched the whole video several times.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

nothing good came out of this

Have you not seen the over ten thousand (((Breitbart))) comments excusing or outright supporting this? The kikes are trying desperately to regain control of social expression, even here. I would venture a guess that well over half of those who voted for Trump have no problem with Brenton's pest control.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

making guns illegal is the same as disarming someone

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Accelerationists are dumb and rely on a belief that whites will suddenly get angry and do things. You know who also was a accelerationists? That Serbian Nationalists who shot the Archduke. What he got out of that was just pain and turmoil for Serbian nationalism.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Kike loving boomers are cheering
They only cheer because he specifically avoided killing kikes.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

He’s A-ok with me and is high energy

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

There are more nigger in London than there are Whites/Europeans in ALL OF AFRICA.

More White/Europeans were sold by these muslim goat fuckers into slavery in North Africa and in the califate than were taken out of Africa to the new world by all of the jew ships.

William Flores
William Flores

If this guy went bat shit naming jews, he wouldnt have been seen nearly as favorably as he is now.

Attached: optics.png (291.19 KB, 682x384)

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

when did i start a conversation? i just joined in like the lazy ass that i am

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

you're a jew we get it

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Baby steps.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

This would be a good time to link that barbara spectre image with all the NGOs listed that are bringing these people here and how they are all funded by Israel.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

IKR he is laying it on rather thick…isn't he…don't you enjoy the manipulation waves that they send in on queue to test the resolve of anons…I think they are funny at this point.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

In the right direction
This is great

John Price
John Price

The Muslim normie is also relatively pathetic. Everyone living in civilisation, not faced with violence every day, is pathetic.

We have plenty left. Being defeatist is pointless.
If you're not willing to die for your brother, your kin - you're the one that has nothing left.

Others will follow, but they are heavily propagandised. "Not all Muslims".. which is a true statement.. but not an excuse to avoid expulsion or a fight.

Hah, in a complete 180, I feel uncomfortable fighting for people who would sneer at me for not wanting comfort and pleasure every waking moment.

Theres really a double edged sword here. On the one hand, I see where is coming from (even if he doesn't).

Our brethren are weak degenerates. They'd rather say "oh, it won't happen to me" than react to an attack by fighting back.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

I don't think any western government is confident enough to go full confiscation.
They're calculated and will always do JUST enough to not get a violent response. Hence the "red flag" laws in the US, where they figured out they can slowly start taking the guns away from people overtime, starting with the ones they deem most likely to be a threat. It's a slow drip but it adds up when you see that Cali alone has like 20,000 guns they plan to take from citizens who haven't committed any crimes, and yet it's still just not enough for people to come together to resist it.

It's all the knowledge and tactics they learned from corporate gouging, except instead of just slowly raising the price for Netflix or slowly removing services from airlines, they're taking guns at a rate they know they can get away with.

We're dealing with idiots but they're not dumb enough to order all out immediate confiscation.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Kill her then, for the lulz

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Not gonna happen.

Either way, they're playing right into the hand. Even if it does happen… it's just the way it's meant to be. Bring it on.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

do something

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

This is exactly how (((they))) will win in the rest of the world. Accelerationism will fail and nobody will fight back. End of story.

We can't. We won't.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

did you know

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

'pain and turmoil for Serbian nationalism'
Mass conflict started, Austria-Hungary collapsed within a few years
Yugoslavia created with Serbia at its helm, absorbing vast territories of the former AHE.

???

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

There it is. The reason for the false flag attack. Attempting to disarm the public again.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

man you're on one huh

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

The manifesto is basically the equivalent of a childs view on big political issues. So he turned to a child's answer. Just unfortunate that this child is a fully grown man.

He did nothing productive to try solve his perceived issues, all he did is fuck over NZ in short-term and long-term.

Short-term NZ citizens were killed and the country got locked-down.

Long-term NZ citizens will be subjected to increased internet surveillance and data collection, as well as increased gun control. Neither of which help prevent this sort of event happening again, and can have a real negative impact if those provisions are used with ulterior motives.

Basically a little bitch shot up some people in a church, because he was too much of a pussy to actually put in hard work to attempt to change what he perceived wrong in this world.

And fucked over an entire country in the process.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Accelerationists are dumb and rely on a belief that whites will suddenly get angry and do things

Thats exactly what just happened faggot, how delusional are you? do you think that after this they can ban guns and people will give them away?

There aren't enough cops to take them by force and kiwis dont have a military.

John Bailey
John Bailey

NZ citizens were killed

Go away.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

???

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

I stopped reading at the first sentence. Just wanted you to know.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

TOR
Every fucking time.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Our brethren are weak degenerates.
I don't see them that way and perhaps this is why you are demoralized. Every day I look at them and I love and adore everything about my own people. I am so proud of them and I feel like they are, hands down, the best thing that has ever happened on this planet. They conquered it all, they owned it all, they are TRIUMPHANT in Life and when I see them I never see anything but the very best and most beautiful form of humanity that has ever lived. I look at Saint Tarrant and see everything I ever wanted to see in a mature protective citizen who loves his own people first. He is the very hight of human existence to me a real throwback to the pinnacle of our people when they loved and supported their own.

IN SHORT A HERO AND A SAINT WHO LOVED US FIRST

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

only one baby at 39, disgusting. but also good because she's a dummy

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Agreed,

It's perfect for the average person however, a perfect comparison would be - someone shitposting good enough someone on this board would fall for it.

Just, playing with life.

It's plain to see there's an issue with all this bullshit, people did die this time either way.

Guns will never be illegal, and there's no hope for an actual ban - there is only hope in the US, for discontinuing sales, and letting the rest of the guns die out.

Attached: dcd08-012bblue2beyed2bgods2bof2bantiquity.jpg (86.57 KB, 845x403)

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

So he's a manlet.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Never put a women in charge. The rights of the New Zealand citizens shouldn't be taken away because of a few dead roaches.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Everytime someone points this out they get shouted down. On fuckinf 8 of all places. The shill brigade is still here in full force. They know that we dig. And they want to keep that from happening.

Also, I think they might just be a bit annoyed that we point out all their fuck ups everytime somethingmlooe this goes down.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

NZ 'shitzens' better grow some FUCKING BALLS or they are going to be genocided by the kikes.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

ASSES AND ELBOWS

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

I see how you feel that way and I can agree to some extent because I really do think that his act was both the beginning and the end of whatever vision he had.

His mistake was relying on the rest of white poeple to see a mass shooting and go "Yeah ok, guess it's time to get up and join him" but that's not how people work. Essentially the guy took the liberty himself to put everything on the line and declared himself grand leader of the revolution (he even says in his manifesto that he'll be treated like mandella in 30 years and be given awards and stuff) and he basically said "War starts now grab your shit and go"

Except thats not how things work. Obviously. Otherwise people would have already begun following his orders. He misread people big time. Just look at this board, people are sitting here posting, theyre not out there with rifles.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
<something happens
NOTHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN
ayy lmao

Attached: 1461849947363.jpg (63.44 KB, 550x378)

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

The fuck???? More of your rights have been taken away by ZOG males than any other group on the planet…

NEVER PUT ZOG IN CHARGE, RETARD

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

What should they do,
As a leader - what will you do to show them how IT is done?

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Just wait 1-3 years for financial collapse in the EU.
I'd count maybe 5 years at least for now, Google is their paypig
[http://archive.fo/cTwYf] fortune.com/2019/03/15/google-eu-antitrust-fine-adsense/
EU Expected to Hit Google with Another Massive Antitrust Fine
2017: $2.7 billion
2018: $5 billion
2019: Maximum $13 billion

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

he's kinda cute

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

BLOOD IN THE STREETS…UNTIL THIS SUBHUMAN TRASH IS GONE!

Not your leader btw because you would never agree to have me even though I would fight to the death for you.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Yeah, who's first

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Strap up and strap on your gopro champ

let's see it

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Optics, goy!
You kike subhumans flooding this place aren't fooling anyone

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

No?

More shitposting''

figures

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

fully grown

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

CNN reporter here. Who would like to talk in private?

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

How about you just stfu faggot

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

ASSES & BUTTHOLES

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Fuck off, we're full.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Nobody is fighting back, and nobody will ever fight back.

It's the truth. Nobody will fight back ever again. (((They))) will never feel even the slightest cut.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Yeah, optics…

The only thing I see is a bunch of "shitposting"

inb4 lot's of babble - no action

Which is good because, who wants to die right away anyway, even if you did you'd probably just get jailed for life.

Thaaaaat's myyyy lifeeeee!

Attached: th.jpg (12.96 KB, 198x165)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

I will.

But just remember you're not being honest with yourself if you won't admit that there's a reason why you're here posting instead of carrying on his "war". I am not ready to give up everything and I'll likely never be. I'm addicted to the rewards system of this world and the time I have with my family and the prospect of love is more important to me then walking out the door with a rifle. Admit it, fighting the war is for other people. Not me, and not you. I care about my race but not enough to go to prison for the rest of my life, or die.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

They weren’t NZ citizens rested they were invaders. Also mudshits are not human dipshit

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

XLR8

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

He's playing 4D chess

That worked well for Trump…

Attached: 1527563622557.png (306.08 KB, 626x546)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

THEY!!

IT'S THEMMMMMMM!

Dude come on…

Just stop

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Keep telling yourself that cuck

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

God, I can't even take a leak without you 'presuming'…awful impatient, aren't you? No, user…I know now that you can not defend yourselves so I will bring about the FINAL SOLUTION for you in a way that you least expect. ETHNOGLOBE will be realized. But it isn't and never was going to happen in a gun war…better and more efficient methods are needed to resolve the COMPLETE extermination of our enemies.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

everyone ignoring this

wtf i love jews now

Attached: 3ec29acc13d097d8ac5cde85d13edfd82e274c15c048d3a57267096a8954645e.gif (866.45 KB, 200x179)

John Russell
John Russell

I will
BUT FIRST LET ME INTERJECT KFVISF;KSMFVDFMBD;FBMDFDSFM;AFM BLAH BLAH BLAH

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Ahhh yessss another IP jumping kike blackpill ID to filter…

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

lol

Yeah this thing is a mess

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

redtext for no apparent reason
look at me everyone
Gas yourself.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Even if you feel that they never should have been given NZ citizenship, they were. So tough shit, deal with it.

The correct way for dealing with it would be to try prevent more people you deem unacceptable from becoming NZ citizens. Because it is absolutely impossible to remove those that are already here.

This shooters action accomplishes none of that.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

What's wrong with that?

Is there a single jew who doesn't try to subvert its hosts?

inb4 muh good jews

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

TIME TO REMOVE THE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT/"NATIONAL SOCIALIST" CANCER FROM THE GENE POOL

They are the reason Whites can no longer be tribal and network anymore. Nothing but endless misery.

They dox Whites as "Nazis", "Racists", etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense.
Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these low brow misfits than survival of Whites…..

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

the second sentence there caries some heavy implications, but I get the feeling this guy didn't give a shit about optics enough to not explicitly state it instead.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

The correct way for dealing with it would be to try prevent more people you deem unacceptable from becoming NZ citizens. Because it is absolutely impossible to remove those that are already here.
LOL, this fucking faggot.

Just kill them.

Stop quoting laws, we have weapons.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

No one care that this is a mess user. DId you think that it was going to be orchestrated like a fucking ballet? No, it is not. It is going to be messy and horrible because that is what wars are but think again if you think we are going to shit on one of our own just because you want to play the D&C angle now.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Lock and load boys let's go! it only dies down when they are all dead.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

This. If he wanted to actually do something he could have profiled important ranking Jews in New Zealand that have light security. This faggot did nothing for his brothers in NZ expect fuck them over

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

It is not women who destroy nations, incel. Jews destroy nations.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Fuck them over what?

The NZ citizen are already been fucked by the government.

Now you want to blame him for the government's action?

Jace Long
Jace Long

IKR LMAO it is like he has never heard of Bosnia or any of the civil conflicts on the planet…'muh IMPOSSIBLE to remove them'…apparently NOT 50 of them 'were removed' today alone…

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

So in other words, you are too incompetent to actually conceive of a way to make any lasting change that would stop the mass imigration of people you deem unworthy.

So hurrrdurrr i can has gun that goes bang, me big man, solve many issue with big bang bang.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

consider that his coconspirators got caught before they did what they wanted to do we can't be completely sure of the all the targets.
What happens to be near the second location?

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Trying for a different technique now that you can see that we won't be cowed by your kike propaganda? Hmmm? I want you to remember that YOU KIKES thought this was going to BE A GOOD IDEA

How are those lets FUCK OVER THE WHITE PEOPLE OPTICS looking to you right now?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

hitting enter almost 30 times
one sentence per line
Take it easy on the line breaks, you fucking spaz.

Attached: e4301fab5adef4fcf98e2338be6a172e597573c919d3903b0cb7d4fc3cec4bcc.png (40.27 KB, 571x618)

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

taking a stance against white supremacy
What supremacy? The shooter never claimed superiority of whites over other races.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

Guys, Jews aren't the enemy at all, Judaism is a religion. ISRAELIS on the other hand, lol…

The truth is stupider than any of us would imagine, but yes I have a feeling this is sponsored by something terrible.

There are many terrible people, the light is knowing deep down you are right with your G-D, mine is simply the GRAND ARCHITECT so in a sense, my GOD is your GOD.

In another sense, we are all humans with emotions, we all shit, we all bleed.

I'd rather not see anyone get hyped up over some video - bestgore has a lot, liveleak has a lot, the web is infinite you'll find more offensive shit than some idiot shooting church goers.

Attached: 03-egypt-statues-blue-and-green-eyes.jpg (100.27 KB, 845x403)

Adrian James
Adrian James

There is no political solution. Either the white race is raped, tortured and murdered down to the last child, or we kill the invaders and the Jews before they kill us.

It is a them or us situation, and it will end on violence.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

In other words, you are too incompetent to actually remove them.

Wow, this fucking faggot.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

His attack accomplished nothing for Europeans. The synagogue attack in the states shares a similar coincidence with this attack. Both attacks on the same day had Israel bombing Palestinian targets. This is about as obvious as it gets

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

It's something that always shows how overwhelmingly weak those who perpetrate shootings and bombings are.

They almost always target people who are absolutely meaningless in regards to their views. Instead of actually targeting those who actively go against their views in a meaningful way.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Actually he killed 50 mudslim, imagine if every european kill 50 mudslim.

Yeah, he accomplishes plenty.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

50 were removed today. Just wait for them to do their revenge attack.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

I am flat out filtering the D&C kikes in this thread…they are desperate to hold onto the narrative that is escaping them. Wars are fun for them when they are in control of both sides and playing traitor behind everyone's back and instituting slaughter on a massive national scale but not 'as much fun when people decide that they have had enough of the kikes and move to genocide them'…

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Is it just a coincidence that previous religious shootings on the same day had Israeli attacks against Palestine?

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Yeah, man, we are just waiting for you to do it, considering how easy it is.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Please go die

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

OK, they have been removing europeans before any attack, my mudshit shill.

Now it's the time to fight back.
same day
You mean every days?

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

228e36 I filtered you buddy for being a kike.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

you are right

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

The holocaust is a lie.

Attached: giphy-(9).gif (581.82 KB, 281x375)

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

he killed 50 people and fucked the whole country

are you happy now ? you are just a pussy

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Funny now the opticcucks are trying to talk people out of violence.

People, violence is how you solve this.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

Palestine is bombed everyday

Wrong. They can't bomb Palestine to shit anymore everyday because of global press. This is why they just happen to blow the shit out of sand niggers during these religious shootings. Just a coincidence of course.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Your country was already fucked. He just forced you to do something about it.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

ofc

This whole internet is a lie

Attached: 1sumerians.jpg (110.02 KB, 845x403)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

The country is fucked no matter if he attacks or not.

He liberates an occupation of 50 invaders, he accomplishes a lot.

Now if only more people are like him.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

what kind of violence ?

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

muh narrative…I am offended that you don't enjoy my sayanim traitorism in your nation. MOTHER FUCKER I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! You aren't 'fooling me' with your retardation…

Slip sliding away kikel…hear the sound of shooting in your neighborhood? You will get used to it…LMAO.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

lmao
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/03/the-shooters-manifesto-was-designed-to-troll/585058/

You see, the patriarchy has a system of gate keeping

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Ah yes they can.

The press and UN can cry about it, they are still going to kill palestinian.

And you ain't going to do shit about it.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Maybe it's just me, but I read that as extremely dry aussie sarcasm. But he forgot his :^) so I guess we'll never know for sure

Attached: 20b385664bdc7e49b6ce4fda00f200a463372bed6cb5d3138469d312c4ad5959.jpg (32.29 KB, 369x593)

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

The one where you wake up from.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

So instead of attempting an actual challenge, give in to being a weak little bitch and shoot up a church instead.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

God your whining is fucking unbearable.

GROW SOME GODDAMN BALLS user AND FUCKING TAKE BACK YOUR NATION

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

I can tell you one thing right now: our gun laws will change
03:59

Attached: Sky-News---New-Zealand-PM-Jacinda-Ardern.webm (12.11 MB, 640x360)

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

do something you fancy clown

Attached: sublu.jpg (87.3 KB, 845x403)

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Stop Moishe.

Attached: d752c6bc88a6559a5c7b574cc96bae00e79985f0d79efe34b5fbc96a3921a8a7.png (251.69 KB, 589x451)

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Yes, let's kill muslim and jews.

That will actually solve thing.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

FUCKING TAKE BACK YOUR NATION

no u

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

how did they even whine you faggot

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

kekeeeee

spooky

Say how'd you know the term SAYANIM?

Takes one to be one eh…

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

she was reading off a teleprompter before the bodies were even cold

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Yes, they will, when NZ take back their country THE GUN LAWS WILL FUCKING CHANGE FOREVER…

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Yes I will.

When will you?
LOL they are blaming this guy for the government to take away their guns, as if the government isn't doing that already.

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

After I see you, cool guy leader man

pussy even

John Jones
John Jones

as if the government isn't doing that already.

Would the US enter war with Japan and Germany if it wasn't for Pearl Harbor?

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

more blood = more problems

you idiot

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

There is absolutely no way you actually think shooting random muslims and jews will change anything. Because it doesn't. Murdering random civilians does nothing but harm for any cause.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

I learned it here faggot.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Actually it has done that in the reverse for the west

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Why are you guys sprung on the child killer then

Who cares what religion, this shit is stupid

The video was good, this guy is an actual hillbilly

Nice manifesto from a room of scriptwriting, I wouldn't say Jews, Israelis maybe

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Wow, this mad mudshit.
YES. It's in fact already in war with japan and Germany before Pearl Harbor.
LOL opticcucks.
Watch me, shill.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

Cool, you learning anything now little man?

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

I wouldn't say Jews, Israelis maybe
LOOOOOOOL

This is an actual mudshit.

He doesn't hate jews, just "Israeli".

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

No, you're supposed to post about how Mossad Agent Brendan is /ourjew/. Get your shit together.

Jace Young
Jace Young

Yes they were. My point being is you have to sway public favor more than anything. Which is why events like the Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 happen. If it wasn't, what was the purpose of the false flags?

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Next they will be blaming the government for genociding them…

"Saint Tarrant, you caused our genocide"…it wasn't 3,000 years in the making (self admitted by the kikes that they have been attempting it for 3,000 years)

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

You have zero idea what you are talking about. Look how Zarqawi mobilized everyone against the US forces back before this whole mess started. He did exactly the same thing as Aussie mad lad did, only in larger scale and in longer term. He created conflict in inter-group relationship, put pressure to gov and other forces and ultimately forced fence-sitting niggers to act.

Tactical Tarrant knew exactly what he was doing and boy, he delivered.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

I wouldn't say Jews, Israelis maybe

lurk 2 years before you post faggot

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

sway public favor
Kill them all.

That's when they learn.

You opticscucks ain't fooling anybody.
it wasn't, what was the purpose of the false flags?
The government thought they need reasons to start war, turn out they don't.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

Mudshit…

Just shut the fuck up if you can't make sense

Attached: janson-chapter-2-051347519984966.jpg (139.46 KB, 1280x751)

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

it is absolutely impossible to remove those that are already here

Really? I guess Brenton is a fucking magician then!

OY

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

The government thought they need reasons to start war, turn out they don't.

Of course they did. That's why they kept doing false flags for every single major war. You're a retarded faggot.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

This shit makes me laugh because leftists can't be talked to.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Or?

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Well let see…we know you are a faggot already…
So…no, this little man isn't learning anything new tonight.

Oh wait, some NZ'ers are whining pussies. I learned that…others are quite based, the finest specimen of Europeans that are found on the planet.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Oops.
Brendan isn't his name, it's the Christian name the jews were going for when they made up his identity.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Hello mudshit.
Yeah, they don't at all.

We are at war right now, no absolute reason for it.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

LOL now he's zionist israeli jew now.

Mudshits are totally going mad at this guy, it's absolutely hilarious.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

THIS user, I 100% AGREE

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Yeah…

Nice optics man, you saw all that?

Attached: sb.jpg (176.29 KB, 736x953)

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

more dumb arguments

You think if they just tried to change gun laws there'd be no problem, people wouldn't be saying "but this is New Zealand, we don't have any problems" ? Of course they want a nice excuse, plus their deranged faggots that think they're wizards, or psychology masters that get paid to bullshit and 'cast spells' or look at where venus is in the sky or some shit while they sacrifice chickens to moloch.

stop making stupid arguments

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

No shit. The only ones that benefited from this attack are fucking Jews

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

120 IQ
40 IQ

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

He owns 49 abrahamic souls. That’s no Manlet

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Now you know who incites violence,

EVERYWHERE

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

This from a "mudshit" so ashamed of his shit skin color that he pretends to be white online?

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

LOL when you kill the enemy, they win.

It's totally for the mudslimes to stay in western countries tho.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

I'm down here though, oops

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

I always wanted to 'own me some souls, is that how it is done?' I want to break Cain's record. We need another 'day of the dead'.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

FUCK Jews

William Turner
William Turner

No, an actual mudshit who isn't pretending and gets teary eyes because his kinds get removed.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

i do not understand

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

You just called yourself a mudshit.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Where, mudshit?

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

zigforums.com/thread/12929439/politics

inspired by Breivik, a devoted Zionist

Those white conservacucks that do decide to defend the attack, will get drawn to Zionism,

Attached: 8163cbe97c8666144a523380afb3272dd28f143060c8c1342799adb635937d64.png (137.72 KB, 1337x911)
Attached: 1386580465095.jpg (550.05 KB, 1311x1305)
Attached: 1437410285893.jpg (511.49 KB, 1311x1305)

Dylan White
Dylan White

12935893 (You)
No, an actual mudshit who isn't pretending and gets teary eyes because his kinds get removed.

I'll just quote you before you delete that.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

OYYYY VEEEEEYYYYYYY

If you kill muslim, you are a zionist.

t. mudshit

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

This is an actual 'Jew'

And that is how you will know them

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Huh? That's referring to you.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Yea yea, keep being a little bitch. Too scared to try do something which involves any effort.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Yep, we will just keep killing you.

Nice.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

English not your first language?

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Zionist
why not?

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

guys we shouldn't use our guns because they might want to take them!

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Oh so you're killing the whites, I thought you were on the side of little girl who got caught shooting up a church?

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Nope, I'm an asian.
Why?

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

is this verified?

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Stop shilling you ugly rat-faced hebe.

see

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Nope, I'm killing you mudshit and jews and any race traitors standing in between.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

What are you doing though man?

He's not me, I'm jw

I'm surprised how bad the 'trolling' is at 8 these days, looks like a bunch of winterfags in 02

nobody will commit violence if you shitspam them into it, like kicking a horse to water

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (116.52 KB, 1280x720)

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

It's part of the plan you dummy, you're meant to RESIST.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Brevik was a zionist freemason working for the kikes
killer inspired by Breivik, a devoted Zionist

Attached: 1400863119073.gif (1.51 MB, 280x308)

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Look at this guy who did something completely different to the church shooter. Who also didn't accomplish shit in the long run other than helping turn his country into more of shithole.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Meanwhile, he removes mudshit for the white race.

Why is he a zionist?

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Checked
Plan well and execute it perfectly. Plan on getting caught then crash the plane with no survivors

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

I have no argument and knowledge but I must shill
Along the road, not across.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

how does hate like this happen? how does this website happen? how do you people even exist?

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

And that guy is in the process of taking back his country.

And when will you?

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

Jesus Christ you're dumber than shit, this isn't braveheart you faggot this is the 21st century that we're living in you imbecile, the average person won't start any civil war you idiot, accelerationlism is a Jewish psyops, fuck idiot

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Emanuel Swedenborg was a Swedish Lutheran theologian, scientist, philosopher and mystic. He is best known for his book on the afterlife, Heaven and Hell (1758).

Swedenborg had a prolific career as an inventor and scientist. In 1741, at 53, he entered into a spiritual phase in which he began to experience dreams and visions, beginning on Easter Weekend, on 6 April 1744. It culminated in a 'spiritual awakening' in which he received a revelation that he was appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ to write The Heavenly Doctrine to reform Christianity.[7] According to The Heavenly Doctrine, the Lord had opened Swedenborg's spiritual eyes so that from then on, he could freely visit heaven and hell to converse with angels, demons and other spirits and the Last Judgment had already occurred the year before, in 1757.

Attached: NewESImageHP.jpg (35.08 KB, 300x344)

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Fifty dead mudshits is a great way to kick off the weekend

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Literal jew detected.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

reeee goyim stop, stop stop, you will lose, there is no point, stop.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

I know right, I don't get it.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Truly a Jew calls other people Jews as an insult

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

I see you, jew.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

How about them guns?

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

it's all going to plan goyim, just give me your weapons because muh "accelerationism"

FUCK off you kike

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Nothing, because I don't subscribe to a manifesto that looks like it's written by a 12 year old. I think there's heaps of issues within the world, including immigration.

One of the big issues to me is that when you have a large culturally different immigrant community, they tend to secularize themselves. So you need to insure that it happens slowly so the cultures can integrate and not cause divisions.

I don't think shooting random people will solve this. So I intend to try build a life and career that will afford me some sort of power to try inact change.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Come out of that hole Jew

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Lol…planes, trains, and automobiles…
How worried do you think the parasitic class is about the fact that everywhere they go, they will be the enemy from now on? This planet JUST TURNED INTO A PRISON for them…one they can't escape or buy their way out of, one that no one can be trusted to not betray them…

WHEN YOU THINK YOU OWN THE WHOLE PLANET BUT IT ENDS UP OWNING YOU

Fucking retard kikes.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

No, you come out of that hole, jew.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Sounds like a decent plan dude

Keep fighting the good fight

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Attached: sky-king-graphic-image-rich.jpg (389.26 KB, 3840x2160)

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

One of the big issues to me is that when you have a large culturally different immigrant community, they tend to secularize themselves. So you need to insure that it happens slowly so the cultures can integrate and not cause divisions.
LOL

Literally white genocide.

Post like this should screencapped, we are being raided.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

You guys are fucked I don't know what nigger or Jew or anyone who has a dark tan to there skin did to you., but your all just pussies who blame there problems and fears on the innocents cause your fucking scared of anything different from you .Honestly most of you are imbreeds who haven't left there city let alone there country or even tried to understand anyone different from your bacwardass hick cousin fucking towns.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Stick around; you might find out.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

THE JEW FEARS THE ACCELERATION
ACCELERATE

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Just what?

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

How scared are you chaim? scale of 1 to oy gevalt

The lone wolf is the most terrifying thing for a government and first world nation to face as you essentially turn all citizens in your country into domestic terrorists. This is prime fourth gen warfare and the elites are pissing themselves.

Attached: kekgook.PNG (175.6 KB, 278x304)

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

I blame nobody, I'm just playing along..

Nigeeeerjew

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

lol the government will ban semi-autos, then all the people with semi-autos will have to give them to the government, then the government will sell them to ISIS, causing more shootings.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (65.87 KB, 700x700)

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

GEVALLLLLLLLLLLLLT

Nah, I'm not Jewish, I wish I was though tbh

I'm broke

Attached: o-HASIDIC-facebook.jpg (297.15 KB, 2000x1000)

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

you're jewish if you don't want to institute the entire Frankfurt School agenda on behalf of "accelerationism"
Yeah yeah sure

That's great, fighting back against mudshit hordes and their jewish masters doesn't require us to "accelerate" white genocide as your tribe so eagerly wants.

The plan for whites to RESIST is to make it harder for whites to resist
Meantime, fully armed 100% white communities in the west regularly killed off Chinese towns that popped up and threatened their way of life not even 100 years ago.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

This this this. Acceleration is literally only way how to get a shot (quite literally at this point) at solving this disgusting degenerate filth we found ourselves in. See how the Jew reacts? He does exactly what expected - starts D&C tactics by saying acceleration is jewish psyops with nothing to back it up other than retarded schizo tier theories. Because those words carry the worst weight here and it worked in the past about many things and many people.

You can see it in this great pressing urge they try to diminish Tactical Tarrant's role - once again - as Jewish/Mossad agent.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

He barrel rolled that big bitch of a plane like a fucking master
Checked
Extrapolate useful knowledge from incomple
You smell like shit nigger
I saw your kind as it handled my baggage at the airport last week. It was fun thanks

Parker Long
Parker Long

What exactly did he say are the liberals now proving him right?

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Raided by someone having to have a discussion on a board meant for discussions. SHIT SCREENCAP EVERYTHING

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Attached: gf.jpg (25.03 KB, 425x237)

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

If you actually read on history you dumbshit, the Habsburg royal monarchy was the only thing keeping the empire from balkanisation as there was too many diverse cultures and ethnicities in the empire, so of course killing the ruler would have caused the fall of the Empire, this isn't early 20th century Europe anymore you dumbass, how in the hell would those 49 mudslimes have any contribution towards the destruction of whites, how would that cause damage to the elaborate world network that the kikes have built??? They'll litterally be replaced within a day by a bunch of other mudslimes from the shitholes of the middle East, you seem to lack simple logic you imbecile

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Acceleration is literally only way how to get a shot (quite literally at this point) at solving this disgusting degenerate filth we found ourselves in
The only way to get a shot is radicalizing whites through redpills and agitation, not cutting their dicks off and pouring more shitskins into their lands to the point where they turn into modern day South African whites.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Acceleration, is that a made up meme like when we did the bikini bridge

Attached: Hornsgatan-43-Emanuel-Swedenborg-Stockholm-2005-06-17-013.jpg (67.76 KB, 608x552)

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Nice try JIDF

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

Or try shitposting until one goes crazy, hell we could have some guy shoot a bunch of churchgoers and see if anyone's dumb enough to follow.

oops

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

replacing 49 fairly well integrated shitskins requires I'd say somewhere around $50mil or possibly more due to the extent of training required and ngo backchannel deals you have to factor in.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

IKR…there is lots of slack in this system with all its modern death traps…we need to have some fun with this…why should the subhumans have all the fun with their 'vehicles of peace'? Anons need to apply themselves. Especially all the kikes in this thread who are moaning about wanting to suicide themselves like little BITCHES. Come on you fucking kike dick suckers, you want to suicide out, put your kike money where your mouth is and take out a mosque. After all you like to PRETEND that your semitic brothers are your 'enemies'…shouldn't you man up or are you just going to be faggots forever?

Attached: german-mosque.jpg (11 KB, 265x190)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

this is why it must be done rapidly
if it's a slow boil whites will quickly become outnumbered 2 to 1 and disarmed over the course of generations, and their children will be more accustomed to slavery.

things must escalate rapidly.
what would happen if massive gun confiscations started tomorrow, if they outright repealed the second amendment? civil war would happen, or at a minimum more than one would die in a firefight instead of give up their weapons.

if this happens 50 years from now the sissified future generations will not have a problem giving up their weapons, many would never have owned one to begin with, and they will have gone through two generations of leftists brainwashing and propaganda. they will not fight.

whites must be woken up through drastic change in policy, not slow steady death.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

There is no time for this, it wasn't enough time ten years ago. What you are doing only enables another decade of slow-boiling the frog up to the point there won't be enough of people to stand against it or they will be too subverted, demotivated or just plain dead inside.

You have to force fence-sitting people to act. Not by shitposting, that will only get you this far, but by action. Eternal Aussie understood this simple fact, wrote about it in his manifesto even. And acted. And in those fifteen minutes alone, he did more than thousands of people like you in past decade. He escalated the situation, he will probably motivate more like him in upcoming months. What he did echoes through the muslim world and there will be retaliation, further radicalization on both sides and ultimately clashes. And there is a tipping point somewhere in very close future, you can already see it up there in the fog. And when that tipping point comes, that will be our shot for our future, final zero-sum game.

This.

see

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

I giggle at your defeatist fear mongering. As if every single ZOGbot will not defect in a collapsing society to protect their own families or join our side directly. Weekend warrior national guardsmen are a non-issue. That the state would even be able to combat a potential million individuals engaged in guerilla warfare who are infinitely smarter than Taliban sandniggers that ZOG still cannot eliminate effectively. You operate on this delusional basis that there will be stand up warfare initially which is adorable. I feel the Turner Diaries will be prophetic in many ways as well, they might even be scared to use White troops which would only divide military activity further.

Attached: the-american-people-must-keep-their-edge-over-the-goverment(1).png (2.5 MB, 2048x1536)

Jose Price
Jose Price

That's right.
"Muh disarmament" faggots are just pathetic. They could sit a pile of legal firearms and still wouldn't do jack shit with them if push came to shove.

Attached: gun-laws.png (64.79 KB, 696x236)

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

uh…

Suicidal juice?

donate me money first PLEASE

They will always be frenemies, until WWIII:

Which will be in the next 20 years because if one thing that was said in that shit manifesto was right, it's the birthrates - luckily I'll be dead, many of these people will - before then.

As far as inciting violence with your half assed effort man, if someone did something it'd be so fucking insulting they probably SHOULD meet a fast and stupid end.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Of course, just like a cult, they'll double down. What will be the solution to violence caused by failed policy of multiculturalism? It'll be more multiculturalism. Accelerationism is actually effective in that regard because the faster this collapses the less permanent damage will occur.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

A long slow goodbye, to any sense you once made

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

49 dead mudshits recently polled say its real friend
Yeah there’s all sorts of fun we could have. Previous iterations of “””””””tearists”””””” never even got creative. The Saudi crane collapse was the funniest god damned thing I’ve seen until last night

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

THIS user…from your finger lips to Gods ears.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Still cant fucking get on 8ch without a vpn because of this shit.
Fuck off Mum.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

And you said the word of the day,

ACCELERATION

EVERYBODY YELL - "JUDEN!"

The magic word turns you into the stereotypical Jew, I guess that's your demon here on 8 chan, so be it.

Attached: rosenthal-digusting-talmudic-evil.jpg (36 KB, 652x306)

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

I imagine this is probably what an Isis forum looks like too, weird.

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

having a female leader
well thats your first problem

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

ASSES AND ELBOWS
SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Nice try, it does not. Why? Because their forums are not half-consisted of kike shills like yourself.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

THIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

THEY ARE 404ING EVERYTHING

https:

//neinchan.

com

/pol

…..

Attached: 2.png (1.24 MB, 1000x899)

John Morales
John Morales

i missed you aspies and eggoes <3

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

I see we're being raided by faggots on Friday night.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

lmao you sound like a 19 year old edgelord faggot
t. can still get on Zig Forums without using a vpn

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Good riddance you fucking shills.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

Meaning they're a psyop like william cooper it's lit I'm drippin

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

When they want your steel you give them lead.

Attached: 1535161839170.jpg (31.31 KB, 473x315)

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

You defeatist types need to make it less obvious that you're only trying to stop people from talking.

Joshua King
Joshua King

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF JIDF
they haven't come up with an effective counter to the highly effective accelerationism, so they simply resort to calling accelerationists jews thinking this will counter the obvious logic of accelerationism

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

When they want some feels,

You give them…

BREAD

Attached: 1321211914920.png (305.94 KB, 600x578)

John Watson
John Watson

I watched the video and only 1 man tried to fight him, all the other worms crawled on the floor trying to get by.

If only 1 person was armed there they could have stopped him dead - he ran out of ammo in the middle of the room twice.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Lmao, so if it didn't have people like me here, it would be exactly like the ISIS forums, good to know.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

why didnt he mention the kikes?

Attached: 26903884-1963680863648632-5006685018128365329-n.jpg (28.59 KB, 671x369)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Attached: inshell.jpg (35.98 KB, 480x480)

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Juice wrote it in an old campaign trail booth

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

No it wouldn't, you utter bozo. You can't really see many people here praising Allah, do you?
but muh violence is always the same
please proceed to the nearest gas chamber

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

WOW, neinchan just became the gayest fucking place in history

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

I'm pretty sure after they bomb a gaff or drive a truck through some people the forums are alive with things like "lol 30 dead whiteys, s a good day" just like here

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

no shit so why are we importing them here you retarded faggot?

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Based! She's just like Donald Trump

Attached: FeinsteinAndHerPartnerInCrimeTheGunGrabberInChiefTrumpstein.jpg (425.67 KB, 1891x1066)

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Probably because we have nicer places to live and work, you know, in streets that aren't blown up.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

wow, people talk about things
Jesus Christ, just kill yourself already. This is a moron I share air with.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Lmao you don't have too, you can find the nearest source of water and fucking drown yourself.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

When the shooter went back to the car and opened the trunk there was a song playing that said Kameraden and it was catchy as fuck…can anybody lead me to that song? Been searching but cant find shit

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Big shooting happens
<we were totally not out to ban those evil guns before, but this changes everything!!!1!!1 We have no choice but to clamp down on gun rights now!
<muh thoughts n prayers n shiet.
Shit is clockwork. I'm at least grateful that burgerland is fairly immune to this. God help NZ and aussiefags though.

Attached: dd23924fb786cff2b828840517c4d127cda59a3ec4cda6ee12f7975d9579f44d.jpg (13.41 KB, 255x203)

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

I checked out the website you cite 'neinchan' on account of you calling out mossad, only to discover every thread made and filled with zionist kikes promoting counter-jihad war on da moozlims for isreal throughout

Even a retard vaguely aware of mossad would know only jews promote these Breivik tier false flags

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

literal "no u" argument
Yeah, great way to confirm everything I've said you literal drooling braindead turd. Are you even sentient at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6F9LThl-s
Enjoy bro.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

It figures…

They control the keys

James Cooper
James Cooper

New Zealand has 1 in 4 people that own guns. Bitch can try and die.

Attached: christchurchhomework.jpg (128.22 KB, 930x822)

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

I mean, about killing yourself sure, like I'm going to go to any effort about a kys insult :')

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

I'm at least grateful that burgerland is fairly immune to this. God help NZ and aussiefags though.
They can only 'help themselves' if they passively submit they will be genocided. If they don't they will have to fight a civil war for their nation. This is the beginning of NZ war against ZOG and what a pretty thing it was but that will never change its character. They will either begin the civil war for their freedom or die. Blood in the streets of their enemies is the only solution or suicide by angry violent shitskins.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

I guess, essentially what I am saying is that this is not a war against the muslims although they are the soldiers of the ZOG NZ government. I am saying this is a CIVIL WAR of the citizens of NZ against their own government.

THAT IS WHAT NZ NEED TO REALIZE

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Apples and oranges.
Continually demonizing and stripping away the rights of YOUR OWN PEOPLE warrants getting your shit pushed in. But when your minding your own business and some slant eyes come and blast your men unprovoked then it is high time to fry the rice.
tl;dr if they would have minded their own business and not fucked with people this would literally be a non-issue, but they don't, they never do.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

That is why they will all be killed by us. Laws won't stop bullets from entering their heads.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

defeatist torfaggots shilling tor
Imagine my shock! Ignoring the jewish associations it has directly and attacking people for using VPNs in countries with better privacy laws. As if there is no other method anyway.
Post it nigger. Post it in every thread.
Bullshit I live next to a Boomer and he is appalled. It's the younger anti Muslims, many probably Gen Zyklon or even some Millenials. Which a great deal of you are Gen Z a best, generation of revenge!
The creator is on our side, even as I lie sore and sick from the god damn flu I am bursting with excitement and energy. All of these worthless Reddit spacing, defeatist, torpedo goons and all the other usual suspects we know have congregated all because of the actions of one Cunt in Kiwiland.
DEFEATIST FAGGOTS A SHIT, CHECK MY DUBS KIKES!

Attached: wlp-(2).jpg (47.48 KB, 342x547)

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

You will

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE TO RUN
The Kali Yuga is upon us.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Checked
Surfs up bud

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

dude the Japs totally weren't provoked into an attack the government knew was coming a week in advance
The government totally didn't purposely station the Pacific fleet at the far more vulnerable Pearl Harbor despite complaints from soon to be sacked Naval leadership
MUH riceniggers
You're fucking retarded, Japan did nothing wrong.
Don't ride the Tiger, BE THE TIGER. Seize the moment!

Attached: wssa-pra01s.jpg (68.26 KB, 937x619)

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

unprovoked
Well-trained little consumer slave.

Attached: The-Final-Secret-of-Pearl-Harbor-WW2.png (2.27 MB, 795x6145)

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Attached: im.jpg (293.71 KB, 344x417)

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

after the alleged gunman behind the shootings obtained five guns legally
Bullshit, what was he using? A semi auto?

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Outside of Zig Forums, I see no whites dehumanizing themselves and facing to bloodshed
That's because this is an agent job clearly.

No ones buying this shit.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Thank you.

inb4 lost sheckles losing sheckles sheckles

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

/r/PoliticalHumor

I knew it all along. Brenton was motivated by white nationalist leaders Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro.

Attached: candace-owens-nationalism.png (491.5 KB, 960x785)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

people really are unironically trying to pin pewds on this
Fucking hell. I wonder if it will finally backfire on them with people realizing that lefties will say literally anything to take down someone they don't like.

Attached: 37052ab297eca3f09871848b156c3451aba74ea4d01431cecfe0c88a72c46909.jpg (65.71 KB, 454x456)

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

gefalt geffeeeeen

ssheck sheckle gefain

don edoon dongef fa dan gefffen

shechh shech on shechoon gefalllt

aaaaaaaaameeennnnnnnnnn

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

He's gonna be in a lot of shit actually because people might buy it.
F.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Unfortunately it's most likely that people will just eat it up. But im still holding out hope that enough normalfags might be just bright enough to question weather some swedish soyboy vidya youtuber watched by 12 year olds really caused someone to shoot up a mosque.

John Myers
John Myers

He's gonna be in a lot of shit actually because people might buy it.
pic related

Attached: PewDiePie-link-actively-aiding-white-nationalism.png (164.09 KB, 613x810)

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Whatever post-natal goblin smells like.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

and you care about well being of said soy boy why exactly?

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Never implied i did.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

memoryhole general
AI cannot recognize satire
DARPA threw millions into satire and irony research
NPC meme isn't real

Attached: npc-meme14.jpeg (77.8 KB, 640x755)
Attached: animu-tuktuk-song.webm (8 MB, 860x484)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

liz fong-jones
Kek, you work at (((Google))), you tranny fuck. Go nag somebody there if you want it changed, we all know that's what you're going to do anyway.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

I'm losing more and more faith in people's ability to sense ironic shitposting on the internet.
They seem oblivious.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

What did he say? The comment was deleted

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

I have come to appreciate the way it all blends together.
I suppose chaotic times create chaotic minds.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

I'm aware the pic is probably satire. But there are fags running around that actually are trying to pin this on him.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

The fags trying to pin it on him are the NPC.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

nothing good came out of this.
Nothing's stopping you from being the change you want to see. Unless you seriously believe you think you should vote your way of this.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Yeah, there are heaps of shitposters.

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

sheep mentality is chaos

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

To each his own.
Seeing them react like npcs about stuff like this while people like us meme and shitpost (about their reaction and the incident itself) is extra comfy.

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

I disagree. I want more people to treat everything they read about with scepticism.
This place is so sceptical of things it doubts itself constantly.

Why is everywhere else unable to do this?

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
REMINDER TO SHOOT ALL GUN GRABBERS

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

How they hate it when they see the European spirit of our men being born again from the self hate and depression that they heaped upon them, shoveling shit and derision in massive quantities all over their heads. Injuring their minds, stealing their pride in self and country, people and nation. Just seeing you all born into a world of joy, energy and confidence is worth more than gold to me because the European people are my treasure, they are worth more than anything else on this planet. This rebirth into the knowledge of WHO WE ARE as a NATION of people, the restoration of the masculine character of the protector and hero is
EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING
Remember White men that is was you who tamed this place, the blood of your ancestors who bought your place in this world, they sacrificed everything for you and you are all born from
SURVIVORS
not as the kikes would have you believe that you were worthless trash and a permanent slave class but that YOUR ANCESTORS TAMED THIS ENTIRE PLANET. There is no people like you and no one like you on this entire planet. You are a treasure above all other treasures, you are splendid, magnificent and loved by your own people, loved by me for everything you are and will be.
I am so glad that you are feeling energized user, take care of yourself and get some rest. It is an uphill battle that we will win and we will conquer the earth again…this time forever and no one will ever shit on our people again. We are done with the parasites and their army. We are done with their attacks, leeching and subjugation of HUMANITY. We are done with them forever. This is the final battle for the Earth, everything rides on us, but we have done this before, WE CAME, WE SAW AND WE CONQUERED. There is no one like us on this planet and when we set our minds to something, in this case the liquidation and extinction of our mortal enemies, you better fucking believe it is going to get done!!

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

literally only boomers give a fuck about guns. No one under the age of 30

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Norway Shooter, Anders Behring Breivik, Pro-Zionist Child Killer
davidduke.com/anders-behring-breivik-fits-in-best-with-the-pro-zionist-neocons-who-lied-the-us-into-the-iraq-war/

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Would the Liberals have the cops go door to door in NZ?

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

Attached: cunt.jpg (28.2 KB, 344x291)

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

THIS
ANYONE WHO COMES LOOKING FOR YOUR GUNS IS A COMMON CRIMINAL; YOU WOULDN'T HAND YOUR GUN TO YOUR ENEMY IN A LIVE FIRE ROBBERY…BUT OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN OUR MORTAL ENEMIES ANY LONGER.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

either boomers or country bumpkins or a few deranged people who are also obsessed with weaponry in general. Literally no one else.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

I live in the city. I'm Gen X. I'm white. I have guns. You're a faggot who overuses literally. I hope someone shoots you in the asshole.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

It looks like a leftypol golem wandered in.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

i really hope this is b8. But then, we did get an influx of tourists since the shooting.

Attached: 57874654654165.png (252.93 KB, 474x348)

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Are you lost m8?
/reddit/index.html

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

gen X. Yeah so that makes you like 40. So once again over 30
nope. Besides leftypol likes guns

nope just not a middle aged man

John Moore
John Moore

"I have no problem with Jews as long as they live in Israel"

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

when you already filtered him
Wowee, you sure changed my mind, comrade.
Going to give my guns to the buyback program post haste.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

leftypol likes guns
LOL. Those limp wristed faggots have never even held a gun before. They only larp as /k/ on occasion since they've decided they want to try and out-edge Zig Forums.

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

That's not the full quote, yid.

Half truth, thus jew.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

makes you like 40.
like 40

Literally no one else.
Literally

fuck outta here

Attached: fgt.png (369.65 KB, 638x464)

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

THIS

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

space before reply number
repulsive imagery that is totally not a projection
Gas yourself and tell your boss the fire you. Then tell him to gas himself.
this is what Reddit actually believes
My sides.
I am unfazed, they are pissing into the wind. Or an ocean of piss as the expression goes. Or in this case Australia. ;^)
Sleep tight Anons, I'm going to leave you with more comfy pictures of Aryans and animals.

Attached: 9218c81f21acdaff95f58d31ad9d4cc831b23310.jpg (261.33 KB, 650x1084)

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

they'd cite something about arming the proletariat or something
You are confirmed for over 40

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

The full quote is worse.

No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
It implies the mossad isn't stupid enough to have one department with info barriers doing this. All intelligence services are this retarded either directly with direct agents or indirectly with subsidiary agents.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

At this point it is all they have. I am sure they are going over Saint Tarrants life with a fine tooth comb looking at EVERY FUCKING MISTAKE HE EVER MADE hoping like hell to find something that they can slander him with and D&C Europeans with…as well as beating European males into the ground again…nothing like bludgeoning the slaves to death until they fucking ROLL OVER AND DIE AGAIN? Amirite? I am right!
Oh how I hate their methods of social control and subjugation. Let me count the ways. I only hope that none of you are willing to throw us under the bus again for the kikes, because you will be doing nothing more than THROWING YOURSELF UNDER THE BUS AS WELL.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

How is it worse?

Are you stupid enough to believe any jews that do not seek to subvert or harm his people?

Really?
Yep, let them try.

They are pissing into the wind.

They are now shopping big nose and yamulk into him.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Night user! ;)

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

I knew they would go for the guns for this. If you don't remove the camel mechanics and your subversive leaders now, you'll never do it. Desert mongos will get their hands on illegal firearms, and the state is naturally armed. You'll die at their hands or just die out for this.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

sheckel shechem ashem shem shamash hamurabbi shalom?

sheckle

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Fruit of the shaloom

Green eggs and fam

doctor sheckle and mister suicide

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

see
Quite fascinating seeing shills trying to shill same fucking thing over and over in the same thread.

Kayden James
Kayden James

Deus Ex Edition.

Attached: DEUS-EX-2019.mp4 (2.66 MB, 1280x720)

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Straight up A.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

GO ON ONE OF THE BIGGEST MEDIA EXAGGERATED SHOOTING SPREES
MAKE IT CRAZY CLEAR WHAT YOUR MOTIVATIONS ARE
MAKE THE MEDIA SALIVATE AT MUH EVIL WHITE MALES, CHECK ALL THOSE BOXES
REACH IS NOW COLOSSAL
SUDDENLY MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOU MOST IDENTIFY WITH CHINA
MEDIA STARTS DESPERATELY SPINNING ITS TIRES IN THE MUD PUDDLE OF A NARRATIVE IT CRAFTED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LOL.jpg (352.96 KB, 661x632)

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Fifty mudshits are replaced like nothing. But getting your gun rights back is never going to happen. As soon as they decide you can't have X, less and less people will have X or argue for the right to own X. When X is gone, they'll rob you of Y and Z and so on. Give an inch, and you get shoved off the island.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Are you stupid enough to believe any jews that do not seek to subvert or harm his people?
Apologies, I must have overslept.

Attached: 1511942437238.jpg (16.35 KB, 400x387)

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Again, another false flag.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

Hey rabbi can you tell me what you think "so long as" means?
Also can you tell me how many of (((your))) kind fits the criteria AFTER "so long as"?

Attached: german-soldier-peering.png (811.45 KB, 740x1079)

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

The whole narrative that he's some obsessed 8channer falls flat on it's face due to this one simple fact. If we really believe the narrative, then this man would believe anything on Zig Forums. So why has he strangely forgiven Israel and why did he believe that they do not subvert nations.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

I think he was basing this comment on the fact that in order to undermine, destroy and subvert our nations the kikes have to infiltrate them. So they can't be effective controlling them if they are not traitors from within. They have never had a 'homeland' not because they 'were cursed by God' but because they couldn't subvert nations and peoples and destroy them from the outside. Now Saint Tarrant was referring to the fact that they COULD NEVER BRING THEMSELVES to stay in their own nations or to stop destroying nations from within just like they have done to our nations. It would be like me saying, I am fine with the sun as long as it doesn't shine on anything. It is ironically not the sun if it is not shining on something and the jew is not a jew if they are not destroying and betraying an nation from the inside.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

shalom

I'm Rabbi finklestein ashhem kebab

I'd like to tell you, sheckles you look good in your cheerleader costume, shecks.

I'd like to take you out for matzo soup sheckle shammon, ah jam onnn, sheckle sham, kefir falafel hummus?

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

bodies looked fake in the shooting video. no way it was real. false flag all the way. no blood splatter no nothing. looked like he was shooting at mannequins and the video must have been edited.

FALSE FLAG

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Having a gun to defend yourself is a good thing defending yourself from people that will do you harm is a good thing Guns are good things to have its a nice feeling like if you were out in woods and a wild animal was trying to eat you and you had a gun or a sharp stick or any tool to defend yourself from said wild animal it puts your mind at ease knowing you have a means to defend yourself from getting eaten by wild animals guns are tools for defense guns are good i like guns they are great I bet if everyone had a gun bad people would have a harder time victimizing weaker people if it means that you could die if you were to try to rob cheat enslave rape murder attack or ??? Something something. Someone with a gun Guns equal the playing field of Humanity people who are armed and ready to fight for their GOD given birthright to survive is a pretty good thing and people who try to take away somebody's right to survive are not going to do so for the betterment of anyone I like feeling safe and secure it's so comfy Laying down relaxing not having to fear for what's lurking in the shadows outside my cave at night knowing my ancestors have survived and given me tools to survive guns are great
Seriously though
shall not be infringed
Is the only thing you need to say

also for all the NewFags …the jews did this and i say jews in a negative context because it's illegal for European people to talk about Jews because they can be jailed for hurting peoples Fee fees with Words and as a burger i love my first Amendment and use it regularly and without fear fear like a slave because i have the second amendment to protect my first to say what i want and if you come to stop me i will shoot you for trying to interfere with with muh right to life liberty and trying to be Comfy ….and Communism always fails eat big get big and Vegans are gay

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Kill all BLACKS AND JEWS

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

because he is likely not retarded, and does not believe that the jews are any different to whites in terms of behaviour, as such he doesnt hate the jews he just thinks that they are foreign, and so should just "go somewhere else" like all other foreigners.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

nice try faggot.
Intelligence agents are not afraid of murdering on mass - look at 9/11.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Elect a woman, get women "solutions."

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Attached: ৴pol৴.webm (2.5 MB, 960x540)

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

simmer down kike lover

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

because mossad never talk to 5 eyes

Attached: 1552591651156.png (78.17 KB, 223x193)

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

exactly, that's why they're always advocating this type of counter-productive violence or to 'accelerate' things. Because more people know they exist and know what they're trying to do so they're jobs to manipulate others become harder and of course, these guys are the ones advocating for it because they're the ones that never actually get in trouble or have to pay for it

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

all your plan is is to copy this aussie tard and "go tarrant" when that'll lead to an even worse situation for everyone else, and all you'll accomplish is a life in prison or death by cops or suicide and NOTHING will change except you killed a few Muslims or Jews… it's really hard to tell if you're a glownigger or a stormnigger

Attached: white-power.png (24.93 KB, 192x274)

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

The joke here is that changing gun laws won't stop gun related terrorism at all. It's like they haven't heard of the concept of black markets.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

reverse terrorism

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

He didn't Put a Jew Hating spin in his Manifesto so that THE DIGESTIBLY OF THE PILL WOULD BE EASIER TO SWALLOW he pointed out Hints he New how to not Spill the Spaghetti the manner in which he worded things was to Some what Get normal volk on track by Keeping up with Islamic terrorists Bad thus partly keeping with the greater Israel scheme that everyones still not informed at the same time calling out the treason by that the ones letting them in He Didn't name the Jew he didn't have to those who Look into this with open minds will see the 4D chess game he played he named the jew but they can't call him out on it because they would call them self's out I think ? Am i being autistic or am i on track Someone confirm muh Fucky Suspensions

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

its coming

Attached: ausmanandhisbestfriend.png (166.17 KB, 600x448)

Kayden King
Kayden King

not heard of them ? They probably run them too, of course, there's no prescedent set for that is there. CIA has never helped in any way to ship or sell drugs, Tom Cruise must be a liar.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

stormnigger
How to make everyone ignore your post in one easy step.
seriously, that place isn't even relevant anymore, no one besides aging boomers a la HA Covington use it anymore

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Having a gun to defend yourself is a good thing defending yourself from people that will do you harm is a good thing Guns are good things to have its a nice feeling like if you were out in woods and a wild animal was trying to eat you and you had a gun or a sharp stick or any tool to defend yourself from said wild animal it puts your mind at ease knowing you have a means to defend yourself from getting eaten by wild animals guns are tools for defense guns are good i like guns they are great I bet if everyone had a gun bad people would have a harder time victimizing weaker people if it means that you could die if you were to try to rob cheat enslave rape murder attack or ??? Something something. Someone with a gun Guns equal the playing field of Humanity people who are armed and ready to fight for their GOD given birthright to survive is a pretty good thing and people who try to take away somebody's right to survive are not going to do so for the betterment of anyone I like feeling safe and secure it's so comfy Laying down relaxing not having to fear for what's lurking in the shadows outside my cave at night knowing my ancestors have survived and given me tools to survive guns are great

Seriously though

shall not be infringed

Is the only thing you need to say

also for all the NewFags …the jews did this and i say jews in a negative context because it's illegal for European people to talk about Jews because they can be jailed for hurting peoples Fee fees with Words and as a burger i love my first Amendment and use it regularly and without fear fear like a slave because i have the second amendment to protect my first to say what i want and if you come to stop me i will shoot you for trying to interfere with with muh right to life liberty and trying to be Comfy ….and Communism always fails eat big get big and Vegans are gay gun guns gun gun guns gun guns gungun

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Stormniggers have never be relevant here, newfag.

Connor Green
Connor Green

eat big get big and Vegans are gay gun guns gun gun guns gun guns gungun
so basically:
eat big get big

stormnigger

How to make everyone ignore your post in one easy step.seriously, that place isn't even relevant anymore, no one besides aging boomers a la HA Covington use it anymore
shalom, shara he man she ra kaful gefal kefirR sham shammash misha mishrak rafi levi sharon

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

How to make everyone ignore your post in one easy step.seriously, that place isn't even relevant anymore, no one besides aging boomers a la HA Covington use it anymore

shalom, shara he man she ra kaful gefal kefirR sham shammash misha mishrak rafi levi sharon >eat big get big and Vegans are gay gun guns gun gun guns gun guns gungun

so basically:

mishad shadrak gefal kosher kefir, akuna matata

eat big get big

James Bell
James Bell

Then why are you giving them memetic power by using their site name as a insult?
Have you actually ever been on stormfront?
Because the people there are far less radical than most Zig Forumsacks.
Anyway, this little exchange was for the lurkers.
Have fun experiencing the filters that will destroy globalism.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

radical man

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

<Eighteen legislative councillors petitioned the new governor, Lord Glasgow, to withhold his consent in enacting the law, but on 19 September 1893 the governor consented and The Electoral Act 1893 gave all women in New Zealand the right to vote.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

I can tell you one thing:
On the other hand, someone like June Nicole Lapine has close to a million YouTube subscribers. She pitches herself as a liberal anti-feminist and her videos are intended to be satires of social justice warriors. Not being an unmarried millennial woman, I’m probably hard wired to not get her appeal. I watched some of her videos and she is annoying and her act is trite. The earnestly stupid female who really, really cares about stuff has been done to death. At least I thought so, but apparently not.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Oh yeah and another thing:

Got on the bus and opened my water- not realising it was carbonated and he had shaken it up by running to the bus stop, so half the bottle fizzed out into my lap. Not great since it was freezing and raining outside and I didn't feel like sitting in a puddle. Well, that got us giggling so, whatever….lol! Anyway we had a wonderful day. Daughter managed to get into the spirit of the meditation (the purpose was for me to attend a class and get a feel for the place and people so that I will feel comfortable going again, I didn't expect that part of the day to be a thrill for her) and then we had a fabulous lunch at the hare-krishna restaurant (her choice, she's kinda an enlightened and adventurous child I'm so blessed) and shopped with mum, who spoilt daughter with expensive halloween decorations and treats for her up-coming party and spoilt me with some really nice underwear (I have to admit I didn't protest too hard). So we three wandered and shopped and really had a fantastic afternoon.

Attached: th-(3).jpg (13.24 KB, 348x176)

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Don't even wait, just take the guns.
Take the guns, that's what I say. We need to take the guns, don't worry about the NRA. I'll take the blame for it.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Fucking commie was just waiting for her chance now she's go it. Doesn't matter that it took less than 2 minutes for him to gun down every person in that mosque down. Sure let's disarm everyone I'm sure the cops will be able to protect you. I'm sure she'll conveniently forget that another person with a gun stopped him from killing the other mudslimes but hey whatever.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

guy carries out attack, stating outright he knows it will lead to more aggressive gun laws and censorship
<government does it anyway

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

guys GUYS! yeah the rahowa

YHWH IS HUWAWA

HUWAWA IS THE BEAST

THE BEAST IS ALISTAR CROWLEY!

THE BEATLES!

1989!

Smashing pumpkins really actually legit literally smashed pumpkins!

Charles Long
Charles Long

It was going to come, regardless.
At least he forced their hand.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Governments, especially communists in disguise, will ALWAYS take any opportunity to erode freedom from their citizens.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

You don't even know why you're here

for the "lurkers"

Attached: 1UzvVGK.jpg (66.74 KB, 600x500)

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

especially in 1988, the rahowa will go up to the temple mount and then presto! irls can dress up as police officers (after all, we teach our girls they can be whatever they want to be, right?). But more likely than not, a girl “police officer” costume will include a short skirt and fishnets and be labeled “sexy.” What do boys get? “Police officer.” That’s it. And writer, TV host, and social media star Carey Reilly is fed up.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

That's what I mean though. He forced their hand, and they went for it. Noteworthy.

Governments, especially communists in disguise, will ALWAYS take any opportunity to erode freedom from their citizens.
Not very wise, perhaps, to do so when someone who opposes you is trying to get you to do it.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

So hurrrdurrr i can has gun that goes bang, me big man, solve many issue with big bang bang
Apparently the US does that shit all the time. Funny how nobody except people with really big boom boom like nukes can stop them :^)

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

And Hitler wanted every German citizen to have a rifle, pistol and shotgun in their home.

Attached: 1366657456746.jpg (23.81 KB, 392x500)

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

then maybe we're not meant to survive. The natural order favors the strong and maybe we're naturally going to llow ourselves to be replaced and disarmed. That's the feeling I get from you. If that's the case then that's just how it is. They'll roll over your gun rights and you'l just sit there and say "Aw man this blows, but I can't do anything about it because my family and my job and my personal projects." Those are all noble things to pursue and protect and you should just be honest that you and many of us aren't actually willing to lay down our lives for with some of us thinking differently and being more lenient than others user. You and I probably don't agree on everything either…doesn't mean that we are not ONE PEOPLE, ONE TEAM, ONE NATION (assuming you are not going to get worse, much much worse, before it gets any better. The average westerner does not understand just how readily almost any non-westerner would kill them for their "stuff".

Attached: th-(4).jpg (11.56 KB, 314x172)

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

What?

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Instantly the first thing I thought. Dual citizenship, family in Tel Aviv, right of return, all that shit.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

same

William Diaz
William Diaz

You perceive nothing.

Attached: Didn't-Mention-Jews-Though.JPG (118.88 KB, 2389x307)
Attached: You-perceive-nothing.mp4 (700.71 KB, 642x480)

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

My theory is that what will happen is a kind of breakaway civilization which uncucks, which may or may not have already happened with the Third Reich prior.

The basic premise is that society functions as a sort of "test" until you teach a certain catalyst point (ww2) in which you fight for your people's survival and in which you remove the influence of parasitic lifeforms around you. Once you do you prove yourself worthy in an evolutionary sense for type 1-2 civilization, and you likely breakaway from the other failed still cucked civilizations.

I think this is what happened to the Third Reich, and likely will happen to us as well as we increasingly get more organized.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

I've been praying hard since last night that this guy gets gangbanged my some hajis in prison so hard he cums from their superior penis , little white dick brent get rekt

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Kill Nonwhites Goy
For the Greater Israel Good
You must do something to save your Race
Get a gun
Walk in that building
Kill as many Nonwhites as you can

Attached: Happy-Merchant.jpg (52.28 KB, 504x566)

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.PNG (302.48 KB, 1556x1008)
Attached: bypass.jpg (339 B, 15x15)

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Good.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

what a cohencidence.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

wow what a great plan, disarm all the kiwis like you already did in your own country, top job mate

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Anons! Get in on this:
change.org/p/new-zealand-government-free-brenton-tarrant

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

get on what, another watch list?

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Turns out this was a false flag attack. Pic related. It's the proof.

Attached: false-flag-(1).png (5.19 MB, 1296x7272)
Attached: false-flag-(2).png (4.96 MB, 1310x6450)

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

great, now i have eye cancer

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

no comment other than degredation
(1)
Get fucked kike. Your mossad asset picked up the wrong mag.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Agree, he handled that shooting like a boss, even subdued the one asshole that tried to escape the main room and grab his gun.

Guy would've gotten a medal of honor if that took place in the middle east for terminating 50 sand niggers, but because they're inside white borders he's a "terrorist". The word has lost all meaning.

Enjoy losing all your guns, go worship a rock you kiwi-loving faggots.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Can't see shit, my fellow kikes.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

if a pretend I don't see the evidence then it isn't real
Whites are getting played again you're either too dumb to realize it or you're in on the ruse.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

ACCELERATE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (273.33 KB, 906x682)

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Here's the source if you do want to find the truth. All of the stills are in chronological order. That mag was on the floor of the mosque before he ever went in and he picked it up by mistake.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

Sorry, my eyes are not trained to see the 4d chess

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

if I dismiss it the truth goes away
Nope. Your guy got a little overexcited and picked up the wrong magazine. The evidence is now available. It's only a matter of time now.

Noah White
Noah White

This is hilarious. I love the fact that anyone that was happy about the attack is probably not happy about this. Eat shit, edgelords.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Dear templars, white supremacists, defenders of the white nation whatever you fucking call yourselves. You see this as victory, 49 dead 11 in critical condition, but you haven’t won far from it. I don’t know what you think you could achieve with your act of terrorism, but you will not change us, I think I speak on behalf of all New Zealanders we will never give up on her values of equality, peace and freedom. We were the country that first gave women the vote, we banned nuclear development as an example to our beliefs of peace, we legalized gay marriage and now you have shown as a new obstacle to our goal of equality. Just over a day and over three point five million dollars have been donated to the survivors and the families of the victims of the shooting, as you are reading this the NZ government plans new stricter gun laws for the future, i go to the mosque in my city and I see a wall of flowers outside of the Mosque your “hero” originally planned his act of terrorism, all over social media I see the apologies, I see the thoughts, wishes and Prayers and the conviction of my country to take a stand against your beliefs, I see thousands of people standing in vigil candles lit in memory of those slaughtered, in defiance of everything you stand for and I see plans for more in the following week. You will not win, in the words of our Madam Prime Minister:

We, New Zealand, we were not a target because we are a safe harbour for those who hate. We were not chosen for this act of violence because we condone racism, because we are an enclave for extremism. We were chosen for the very fact that we are none of those things. Because we represent diversity, kindness, compassion. A home for those who share our values. Refuge for those who needs it. And those values will not and cannot be shaken by this attack.

We of New Zealand will never let our country fall to violence and terrorism and as a democracy we have decided to take a stand against you. We will continue with our lives, we will rehabilitate as best as we can those affected by the violent acts of terrorism in our country. We will break the cycle of vengeance and violence you invite us to enter. Try as you might we will not be silenced and we will take these events and change the future for the better and you will bear witness to us, all of us New Zealanders prosper. The people attacked they are us, they made New Zealand there home as we welcomed them in with open arms, who are you to go against our acceptance of them, how dare you speak on behalf of New Zealand. All New Zealanders regardless of their skin colour, ethnicity, sexuality, gender or religion will unite against the beliefs you try to impose on us: Quoting our Prime Minister:

You may have chosen us – we utterly reject and condemn you.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

That is painfully autistic and not at all convincing.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

are christian asian immigrants considered non white?

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Now that I look at your posts, I'm even less inclined to investigate anything you had to say. You need to learn how to not seem like a defensive assmad kike shill when pushing something you want me to actually investigate.

Yep.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Oh really? Which part isn't convincing? I've had plenty of insults thrown at me, but no actual critique.

Videos and stills. Feel free to pick it apart. Right is right. I bet you won't though. You either know you're lying or you're afraid that I'm right.

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

do i need to keill my best friend?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

I legit can't see shit, my fellow kikes.

Can you post clearer picture?

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

first post is the evidence
has to go through other posts to find some irrelevant way to discredit it
How very jewish. Truth is truth.

I've presented the evidence and the sources. I'm eager to have you show me where I'm wrong. Have at it.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

asian skins are still white also we dont have to. cuz they make tight pussies

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

How do I post clearer images that were taken directly from the source material he streamed? Ask him to provide higher quality video next time or zoom in.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

next time?

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Maybe you could go to the site and investigate?

Because I can't see shit.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Holy shit dude you are such a faggot, its hilarious.
Social signaling means nothing but that you've got an epidemic of dopamine addicts, and your self-destructive self-hatred as you shill for the desires of (((corporate capitalism))) is pathetic.
I already won. This shit was hilarious and it will push things further.

You don't represent anyone but yourself, and the only cycle you'll break is the news cycle that would have covered the israelis bombing muds in sandland, you gross loser.

Oh really? Which part isn't convincing?
The images. They weren't convincing, quite honestly, I can't entirely tell what the fuck you're even trying to imply as I look at them again. Its blurry video and you're focusing on details I can't even make out, let alone consider it 'proof' of what you claim.

Videos and stills. Feel free to pick it apart. Right is right.
If you were right, I wouldn't have to pick it apart. You'd be able to make your case effectively and convince me, but you haven't.
Instead, you're going to pout.
I bet you won't though.
See?
And then you go over the top:
You either know you're lying or you're afraid that I'm right.
<If you are not convinced by my autistic narrative, its because you're lying or are fearful.
Okay dude, that's great.

first post is the evidence
And I commented on it.

has to go through other posts
I didn't HAVE to, I looked at your other posts and you were SUPER fucking defensive while shilling a 'proven' narrative which is blurry images with a bunch of autism arrows. And how do you respond?
How very jewish. Truth is truth. I've presented the evidence and the sources. I'm eager to have you show me where I'm wrong.
I'm more eager to just ignore you, you seem emotionally invested and extremely defensive, and I don't want to get involved with actually trying to argue about your theory with you - knowing plenty of others will - because I know no matter what I show you, you'll just call me a liar or jewish or something, like you've done thus far. Let me check your other thread… Okay, yeah, nah cunt. Your a cunt.

How do I post clearer images that were taken directly from the source material he streamed?
You don't, but that doesn't excuse that your images are fucking blurry low-res shitsmears that don't prove - KEY WORD - what you claim.

I hope you appreciate that I at least bothered to respond to you.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Oh look at that, it's a shill.

David Reed
David Reed

Soon tm

David Wright
David Wright

wtf I need to post actual evidence instead of circling random pixels in a blurry mess
better call everybody a shill
take your pills

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Did you compare the still with the video? Yes or no? I don't think you did.

they're blurry
The video is blurry.

if you were right I would have to pick it apart
If I'm right you won't be able to. Have you been able to? No. You just complaining about still image quality from a streamed video.

go over the top
How did I go over the top? You haven't done the work. You simply tried to dismiss mine.

autist
And? Right is right. Have you watched the video yet and compared the stills or are you thinking up more excuses for why you won't do that?

i used your other posts to discredit the evidence presented because I didn't have an argument
I know.

You will perceive exactly what your are expecting to perceive even if what you perceive is incorrect. Our brains are fucking weird like that, but it's how they make sense of reality and provide a continuous narrative of events. Example:

How do you know anyone died in the video? It was low res.You weren't there. Why didn't you think blanks and squibs? Did that ever cross your mind? Of course not because that wouldn't have met your expectation. What does the evidence say? A lot of people are dead. Expectation has been verified.

Were you expecting to see one of his magazines on the floor before he entered the building? No you weren't, and that's why you're having such a difficult time seeing it. It must be something else. The still must be switched. It's just an artifact.

Zoom in. Play the video beside the images. Follow the path of the images in the video.Turn off your expectations and analyze it. The evidence is there if you're willing to be wrong. I didn't think it was a false flag. I sat down to show all the people saying that he picked up the mag that was already in there that he actually picked up one he dropped. Boy was I wrong.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

(1)

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

he wrote the whole thing with care to avoid being easily linked with one group. did you bother to read it? if you had, you would have seen that he mentions all foreigners leaving our lands, including semites.
If he had said "kill the jews!!!" on every page, they could have brushed him off as "antisemitic" and memory holed him. like this, it is harder for them to use propaganda against him, which means more people will be curious, and he will have a more popularist spread.

Brayden James
Brayden James

they could have brushed him off as "antisemitic" and memory holed him
So they've not memory holed him now?

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

take your pills
can't keep that kike nose covered can you?

Attached: kike.jpg (96.45 KB, 640x640)

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Is he the Gavrilo Princip of our time?

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

now they are going to take our guns!
They were going to anyways. Does one mass shooting justify it to every (((user))) that spews this shit?
Best retort to the argument is a question. What would you have done if this didn't happen and they decided to take your guns? Just out of the blue, as has happened time and time again, restrict or ban. So what would you do if a bunch of muslims weren't shot yesterday and they decided to take them? Because whatever that answer is should be your answer now, unless you personally believe the actions of one shooter means it is fair. Of course, like every one of these threads, you are a lefty fag that has no skin in the game other than your fear.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

This.
It is pretty obvious if you read through a few pages that his style was consistent. He was throwing off any chance that the media could pin a narrative or stereotype on him.
He travelled and liked other countries, can't be called a racist. He says he has no problem with jews "if they stay in israel and don't cause problems in the west". He says a black female conservative is his idol, although he doesn't agree with some of her extremist views. He says spyro the dragon inspired him as a joke, then follows it with 'no', that no film or game or online stuff made him. It goes on.
Flattens out any claims that could be made, and restores it to simply "I want the country fixed". More people will agree with that idea, he will break more conditioning like that.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Well that was unexpected.

And like always they want to ban "semi.auto" guns.

Fine but the same ruels then for cops (because one can steal those guns) and your security detail, do it and be surprised that all they have now to protect you is their dick in their hand.

Its because they don't give less fucks about muslim and only want some virtue signaling as that brings the best ad bux with the target demo.

Oi vey gevalt.

This will mostly radicalize muslims against whites and make leftist whites more committed to their anti-racist cause

Yeah we already reach max levels in both.
Its the whites who have almost limitless potential to level up on the radecalisation, thats why every talking head is runing around now not undertanding why their herbivore pets want blood.

One baby at that age and income.
Propably just a tool for her political career "see I am one of you I totally understand the family struggels of the white blue collar class"

I had semi-inteligent people talking to me about gun ownership so I could made a good argument that when they brought the "only muskets and not 10000 babyskull seeking bullets in 1 sec" I argued that back then musket was the go to gun for everyone and that back then the people were more heavily armed than today.
This usually makes them shut up, but they still reee in their minds.

Implying the left thinks things through and can wait for gratification.

Because their slow boil tactics worked for a long time now, you have to give them that.

Yes a manlet that managed to take out 49 muds.
What have you done so far big guy?

as you essentially turn all citizens in your country into domestic terrorists

We already are and been torrorists to them for a long time.

Attached: Ready-gun.jpg (7.17 KB, 255x177)

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

They cranked up the volume so hard the knob broke.

How does it feel that all your demoralisation attempts don't fly and all the money and time spend on you paid shills is wasted?

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

I argued that back then musket was the go to gun for everyone and that back then the people were more heavily armed than today.

I usually point out that the private ownership of armed ships wasn't uncommon at the time. If they were comfortable with the idea of a person owning something that could shell a port town an AR probably wouldn't phase them much.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Attached: 34453222.gif (245.47 KB, 88x86)

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/16/new-zealand-shooting-suspect-brenton-tarrant-court-charged-murder
He did not speak

Nuff said. Why talk when the crowd is making their own noise.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

also hi fbi

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Spoiler: Gun laws have been changing and were going to change regardless of Brenton Tarrantino

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Nice excuses. They are pushing for tightening because of this. And DEMONIZING the ownership, don't you understand?

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

incomprehensible Yiddish Babel
anti White meme
Raus
Dr. Pierce, prophetic as always.

cuck values are true kiwi values
we did cuckoldry things first so we're good
I have a compulsive need to virtue signal bullshit to people who don't care on their board
MUH optics
shit that already was a thing
Opinion discarded.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Might as well kill ourselves to speed it up.
Won't even go kill some kikes or mudslimes or even encourage doing so
Want to know how I know you're a filthy jew?

Liam Green
Liam Green

This… He uses lots esoteric Fascist symbols, and calls himself an "eco" Fascist. (whatever the fuck that means) Yet makes critical errors in his manifesto that directly contradicts if he was a Fascist.

So he's white nationalist tier at most. Secondly. We know the Jews goal is to turn two ancient enemies against each-other, the Aryan and the Arab. Hoping to mutually destroy each-other.

Given all the information. There is a legitimate possibility this is a false flag… Look at how this guy spouts off memes like a cringeworthy 13 year old. Could be the work of a propaganda writer who doesn't understand how memes work, and interpreted it poorly.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

We’re coming for your guns, Australia Junior

Attached: B4A0E23F-8621-4C8F-A280-46C856296CD8.jpeg (110.9 KB, 1200x630)

Chase White
Chase White

As stated in another comment. I am very sure this is a false flag because he claims to be a Fascist. Yet makes many mistakes that would point to even a noob that he's not a Fascist in the slightest.. White nationalist at the most.

Plus, a Fascist would never cuck his own MANIFESTO to "reach" more people. He's basically committing a cardinal sin against Fascism with mass appeal propaganda.

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. Or rather, it makes more sense in it being a completely false flag.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

And here came an all-knowing (((fascist))) from reddit and cracked the words of truth. Go back, shill

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

it's just evil in the end, it's manipulation trying to convice people they're invested in what this guy did and then manipulated over it while they get their paycheck and hop in their late model audi etc etc

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

She also mentioned how NZ had tried to change the law several times over the preceding years, despite NZ having no recent history of mass shootings.

Nah, this isn't doing anything that wouldn't of happened anyway. Chances are some schizo would of shot up a school or something and they'd of just used that as an excuse instead.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

All that claim he is pro-zionist because he said he is OK with Jews if they stay in the desert seem to ignore he ends that statement with "as long as they do not subvert my people" . This excludes all zionists and basically all jews that aren't completely ignorant in politics.

Attached: ac7a5b1adcf300e850a048e040555f91a063749a3617a513acab2c473722f3f0.png (716.33 KB, 962x724)

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Who said I was all knowing? Just as how a seasoned chef can watch an amateur cook (Who claims to be a master chef), and point out his flaws. This does not make the seasoned chef all knowing. Nor does it make him a "shill"…. It is the same with me…….

Anyways. The fact you put Fascism in Jew brackets shows how utterly ignorant you are to a point of cringe.

There is no such thing as "evil"… Stop drinking the Jewish kool-aid.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

e

Attached: join-degeneracy-akarin-5.png (218.65 KB, 320x360)

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Discord.

Attached: discord-was-designed-for-gaming-communities.webm (15.78 MB, 1920x1080)

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Tis a 'fair trade' though user…$1000 dollars for the genocide of you and your family by bug people. The only way the bugs can conquer the USA is if they give up their guns. Can you imagine the propaganda funds that goes into teaching the most creative and original people on the planet to genocide themselves voluntarily? Quite a feat.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

fake quote, btw

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

The whole "subtle" jew thing doesnt make sense, you would only get what he truly means if you already know about the jew, so its useless in getting others to hate jews and the normalfags would take it for face value, people who view that part will legitimatley believe he isnt an anti-semite because they arent in the know, but anyone that already hates kikes will. its useless and he should have explicitly mentioned the jews and more than once

Attached: Who-Can-It-Be-Now!.mp4 (1.87 MB, 960x720)

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Yeah, because everyone needs to know he's anti-semite neo nazi race warrior.

Pro-tip: he already said he's an ethno-nationalist in the top.

Cry more jews.

Brayden White
Brayden White

and he also says he was a commie turned fascist
ethno nationalist
who cares? he isnt shit if he wasnt a national socialist

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

who cares? he isnt shit if he wasnt a national socialist
Actually, he isn't shit if he isn't an ethno nationalist, which he is.

Get your shit right.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

being this retarded

Now this is the part where you reveal your ignorance of the fact that Orwell was a self-described democratic socialist ("Why I Write").

Attached: george-orwell-21.jpg (352.46 KB, 2620x2218)

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

So, who has a link to the actual manifesto???

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

*dabs approval and shoots dunecoons*

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

This. Introducing more rigid policies especially regarding guns is only going to make more people understand he was right

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

nothing’s real goyim hehe now give up and chop your penis off and watch our fictional reality

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

being this mad to try and protect a false flag hoax
get madder you furry

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMaXra_ISsg&t=36s

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

get bent kike

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

A Fascist cannot be an ethno-nationalist. Like I said this false fag/larper, clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. Yet he copy and pastes symbols from now defunct Fascist websites. Those same websites who would shit on him if he tried to pull that shit here.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Get bent kike.
He's an ethno-nationalist.
A Fascist cannot be an ethno-nationalist.
Wrong, kike.
The fascist view of a nation is of a single organic entity that binds people together by their ancestry and is a natural unifying force of people.[185] Fascism seeks to solve economic, political and social problems by achieving a millenarian national rebirth, exalting the nation or race above all else and promoting cults of unity, strength and purity.[41][186][187][188][189]

Those same websites who would shit on him
LOL, if only they would spend more times killing shitskin.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Trying this hard to damage control.

Get bent, kike.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

wanting more than one
kill yourself neanderthal, there is too many people anyway
instead of trying to outfuck muzzies we just need to get rid of muzzies you dingus

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Gavrilo Princip was a Bosnian and a member of the young Bosnia a group that wanted Yugoslavia unification

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Get busy removing kebabs Kiwis

James Smith
James Smith

That the state would even be able to combat a potential million individuals
Too bad it's actual tens of thousands of cops versus a hundred nationalists country wide.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Wrong, kike.
Wow you really proved me wrong there.

Uses wikipedia, perhaps the most Jewish infested, controlled infomation website around. As his primary mode of research and sourcing, and they call me stupid!

"The fascist view of a nation is of a single organic entity that binds people together by their ancestry and is a natural unifying force of people"

Wrong. That's a poor mans definition of national socialism. Go read a book.

"LOL, if only they would spend more times killing shitskin."

Shitskins are symptoms to a much much larger disease, one in which you do not understand.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

We are fucking done for.
We
fellow white people
obvious tor posting kike
yes jews are done for, you are correct

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

It means he's an environmental fascist you stupid shill, it's a well known term on this board. The jews, fixed that grammatical error for you, don't say things like this man says. There is no contradiction in his Fascistic rhetoric, you are a fucking liar. You can't even name one example.
This just keeps getting worse the more I see of it. Blackmail, feminizing cults, rampant degeneracy, brainwashing, this has yid written all over it. The Day of the Rope cannot come soon enough.
a fascist cannot be an ethno-nationalist
What is Sir Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists for $1488? I'll take the Iron Guard for the same and the Silver Legion for $1776
Too bad you're full of shit and delusional Shlomo.
capitalizing jew
Reddit spacing
denying most common variant of fascistic definition of a nationalist perspective
Filtered for being too retarded to be paid to post here.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Lol sure

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Eventually, they will point at the (((human traffickers))) and the Jew will call that antisemitic, thus revealing themselves. They can't help it.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

The UK disagrees.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Uhm, where can I find news about the other 3 people they allegedly arrested? The MSM is completely ignoring the fact (?) a woman was arrested the same day.

David Turner
David Turner

Different country, different culture, different timeline before mass uncontrolled migration was implemented. Stop it with this disingenuous faggotry.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Wise words.

Attached: kim-approves.gif (7.11 MB, 438x372)

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

We, New Zealand, we were not a target because we are a safe harbour for those who hate. We were not chosen for this act of violence because we condone racism, because we are an enclave for extremism. We were chosen for the very fact that we are none of those things.
Didn't the attacker choose NZ because that mosque was believed to be an ISIS recruitment center (as listed in news articles from 2014) or are you saying the witness statements of the parents were wrong?
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.fo/U5v1W

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

You bunch of homos and inbred loosers.
A disgrace all of you - cum lickers you white supremecist faggots.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

homos and inbred losers
Nice projection there you limp wristed soyboy cocksucker.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

The shit these normalfags post on Facebook is just hilarious.

Attached: cdc17037df4c3a1181b7c81f6e6697581ebff301357542a474815cef3ce1b112.jpg (359.94 KB, 2121x3771)

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

See, Simon,, user says men can take 20 minutes before they cum
Me: picture related

Attached: Simon.png (1.12 MB, 1000x662)

James Scott
James Scott

no replies
shills btfo

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

t. some kiwi

James Allen
James Allen

In theory lefties are as gun toting as any.

In practice, the vast majority of lefties in the west have never even touched a rifle, and only spout on about it because "we revolutionary n shiet".

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

point?

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

our beliefs of peace
lol ok

Attached: 2019-03-17-095101-462x679-scrot.png (293.73 KB, 462x679)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

whoa hey now sounding a bit homophobic now, AND antisemtic, because you know how Jews marry their own sisters/cousins

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

New Zealand had to pay for refusing to bring these women to "justice".

Attached: lorde-nz-women-israel-boycott.jpg (71.2 KB, 617x847)

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

NOTHING IS REAL EVERYTHING IS FAKE ALL IS GAY ASHES AND ECHOES I CANT STOP SUCKING COCK

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit