KIWI PRIME MINISTER: "Gun laws will change"

Kiwis on Twitter are applauding their leader for "taking a stance against white supremacy". Outside of Zig Forums, I see no whites dehumanizing themselves and facing to bloodshed. Other than a few lulzy memes, nothing good came out of this.

Attached: nz gun laws.png (1366x768, 515.76K)

God I wish Mummy Jacinda would just fuck off

Sounds good to me

Protip: suicidal people who hate guns can advance their agenda by murdering others on the way out.

Do you understand that causal flow?

Playing right in to Brenton's hands

All is going according to plan

Attached: Accelerate.png (1005x1069, 322.59K)

The fuck? Isn't this the point of making guns legal? I don't get their logic
The fuck?

So par for the course with any false flag or any actual event. You realize whites will never fight back, right?

Kill her.

Cnn has done a very good job of memory holing it already. Go to their front page, the headline is "Solidarity #theyareUs", with a subheading of "Video spreads: 'Do not share the video,' a former FBI agent says" (a copy of what Chris Cuomo said about wikileaks).

No mention of the shooter's motives, or manifesto. They're learning, unfortunately.

(((Q))) larpers are now becoming Brentberg followers. Based.

Different idol, same bullshit.

God I hope someone with brains does so…she can't be that much more difficult than a mosque and much more worthy

a woman, so fucking figures, evolutionary-wise, it goes against human nature, it's why women are multi-orgasmic, and can enjoy being fucked by a dozen men after the first one, and why men cum in 20 minutes, once. Women were never killed after slaughter and plunder and rape, they are designed to adapt and have their babies. Men die.

Wait, guns are legal in NZ?

Ask her if that ban includes the weapons Mossad is delivering into the mosques.

what do you think she smells like?

(they are learning)
Either they gaslit this guy and or want to memory hole it anyway because they fucked up somewhere and trying to cover it up.
Even if brenton acted on his own (very doubtful as there is 4+ other people involved) the way the msm anons here and circumstances surrounding the entire thing is strange

Attached: image0_0.jpg (1125x643, 470.08K)

No wonder the police did nothing and waited until the shooting had died down (no pun intended) for them to arrive at the scene.

Don't worry. There's a Brenton planning your exit. You won't have to wait long mossad.

If you wanted to be on every list and then some, dont know the legality of autos prior though. But dudes from australia so that gun would not have been something he would have been able to be bought in unless the people checking him were retarded.

Lol gtfo

NIGGER

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1552652237741.jpg (1080x1440, 168.92K)

BLACKPILL SHILL

Aaaaaaaaaaand here we have it.

Every fucking time.

I don't think this was a false flag. Vid related. The problem in my view is he didn't attack structural problems, he didn't put fear into the politician's heart, like the zionist mason Breivik did when he went after THEIR CHILDREN. This will mostly radicalize muslims against whites and make leftist whites more committed to their anti-racist cause. Sure, it's accelerationism but, honestly, the lack of Jew-naming in his manifesto is troublesome, in my view. The whole "I have no problem with Jews as long as they live in Israel" represents no threat to the Zionist agenda. As a matter of fact, it plays right into their hands that Israel is a legitimate state, that society in general should defend their right to a Jewish homeland in order to avoid "tragedies" like this.

I'll see you in 2 weeks, my demotivational shill

Attached: downloads.jpg (1280x720, 51.12K)

lol

Just commit yourself to peace. Quit lying and make it real. If you’re sincerely actually pacifistic you can have not only guns for recreation, but somedat mmy people will even stop bitching and acknowledge the defense arguments.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE PLAN HAS WORKED PERFECTLY
SIEG HEIL
WE CONTROL THE STRINGS OF ALL TIMELINES AND ALL REALITIES PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Saint Brenton would say it's our fault for letting it happen even once. We may repent our wicked cowardice by smiting our enemies.

Well, at least her baby is white.

Attached: jacinda family.jpg (1618x1080, 150.78K)

They don't even know what a semiautomatic weapon is though.

kill yourself

(((Ashes and ECHOES)))
You are such a blackpilled fucker.

The undignified closing, though. I get that it’s supposed to be mockery, but there’s such a thing as joyless mockery. Ultimately most of it is joyless.

I wonder what she'll do when this shit keeps happening after there are no gun laws left to change?
Brenton read her like a book, and this idiot is doing exactly as he wanted.

Stop it user. You're making too much sense. Her emotions trump facts, reason, and rational thought.

But the gun ban did fuck all here.
Meth head muzzie ran 20+ over with a vn commie and truck of peace even more
Banning shit does not work

Got to stick with the globalist agenda until all the globalists are dead at our hands. Don't forget the corporations who see this 'invasion' as beneficial to their bottom dollar.

Nice video and homosexual darth vader costume fag.

That is because even sitting at my own desk I can see 5 different object which I can kill people with…not even counting bio/chem weapons drones, drugs and toxic spraying or the ultimate weapon of the ages FIRE…telling people they can't kill invading violent goat fuckers is just about as retarded as it gets.

Be joyful user. This is a great week!

Neanderthals are never kikes 52,000 years ago.

Attached: smug neander.jpeg (1440x1440, 212.29K)

Do it bitch
ACCELERATE

Attached: accel.png (1005x1069, 577.3K)

Isn't this exactly what he wanted? Why are they playing into his hands?

90% Certain I argued with him about this in an Australian thread couple of weeks back.
He refused to see the financial Jew or anything as an issue. Just wanted bloodshed for the sake of bloodshed.
This does nothing to help anyone.
Yea accelerationism is fun and all, still requires you to face the consequences that arise from it.

I forgot things like tetanus…water poisoning…plague spreading. Serial killers (quiet deadly attacks on individuals)…modern industrial society is a death machine…trucks, vehicles, airplanes…there are literally too many ways to even consider to kill the globalist pet goat fucking plague.

jew

I've had this argument with many people (the 2a argument re; government tyranny).

All of them without fail, utterly trust the government to do the "right" thing by them.

I usually say, and so, if the government says 75% tax? You're ok?

If half of our GDP goes to another country, and we get nothing in return, you're OK?

If you refuse to work, the "government" comes to your house, with better weapons than you can acquire, and MAKES you work. You're OK?

Again. Every. Fucking. Time.

Yes they do. Of course they do. They do not want civilians to have access to long guns that can potentially harm a soldier. Look at how they try to ban semi-auto rifles in the US when it is pistols that overwhelmingly cause death.

They never, never talk about banning pistols. Because they have no effective range against body-armoured police.

As a civilian, you cannot own weaponry that can offer you military tactics. You can't train with explosives, you can't train for "suppressing fire" type arrangements.

The military, and thus the state, can utterly crush you in a sortie, even at a ratio of 20:1. This is the point of the political argument "why does a civilian NEED this sort of weapon?"

It's not about stopping people from killing people. It's about disarming those who can plan ahead and thus compete with the state for control.

How many objects can help you kill an armoured policeman armed with a sub-machine gun or carbine?

Cause it was a well executed plan
There is literally nothing to stop this hahahaha

They're already cucked to death regarding gun laws. Tightening will yield negligible returns for them, and will not prevent even one crime.

Eat shit pussy this guy is a fucking legend

Prove him wrong. You can't. You fucking can't.

Fool. Nothing will ever accelerate. Everyone but us will applaud the death of all freedom.

So this is how the Jews win.
Everything played right into (((their))) hands, and the MSM is smartening up to our actions. We can do nothing anymore. It's all fucking over.

Jews already won user. They are planning on killing us off while we are vulnerable. After we're through the Jews will celebrate as they finally claim eternal control over the world. Might as well kill ourselves to speed it up.

Indeed. Suicide is our only escape from this hell. We fucking surrender!

Easy peasy user…think outside the box. Where are they vulnerable?

this was part of the plan

if all it takes is one random shooting to take gun rights away the left would do it themselves anyway, only at a slower pace to avoid outrage.

ACCELERATE

(((you))) first.

What make you think we are going to comply with being genocided? LMAO…who in the world would give up their guns if this current government came for them? I hope you don't think we are taking stupid fucker pills or something.

These laws never had a chance.

We aren't jews kid. We are just depressed people coming to terms with this eternal loss, just like the rest of this board.

Exactly.
Literally everyone will trust the government. Everyone but us. Nobody will side with the white race ever again. White genocide will succeed. We shall hang, and the world shall celebrate as all of the kikes' enemies are vanquished from this earth forever.

So you mean exactly what they've been doing for the past century?

The (((news))) controls outrage

(((Marxist))) garbage, rising up and defending our homelands needs to be decoupled from your shitty "give all the power to the left and disarm whites because of 'muh outrage'" propaganda as far as possible. RISE UP, not (((ACCELERATE)))

that's the plan

Just wait 1-3 years for financial collapse in the EU. Yellow vests is just the pre event for what's to come I believe.

Goodluck getting access or knowing where some private events are (with elites) and goodluck connecting with the right psycho to destroy everyone in the place. Most of the people willing to commit these kind of deeds simpy do not aim for the upper top decision organ that is responsible for a problem they're trying to solve.

The lowest tier would be niggers, followed by muslim arabs. Then come media whores and education teachers (still low, easy to replace peons and just push agendas). After that you have a bunch of humanities (and a couple non humanities) profs publishing a ton of papers in favor of multicult and structural replacement. They produce a lot of anti white papers and politicians pick them up for legislative procedures. After this you would get commissions, thinktanks and research organs who decide over how budget gets spend on economical and research matters. This should be done by the politicians but in reality it are a few commissions of selected people who make legislation, advice politicians and push for certain things. Even if a politician would go against narrative these kind of people can still give form to what that politician want and can ruin the politician and nothing the politician can do about it. These commissions within the EU but also at country level often are only a few members and they have power to decide over budget ranging from 100 millions to billions. The most anti white people in here are presiding over budgetary matters regarding cultural budget but also in commissions dedicated to promote diversity and diversity research. They enable the profs and are much more involved in writing white papers and legislative procedures that often take effect in multiple countries. They usually have good ties or are indirect puppets with big business, banking elites, former wealthy elites and so on. The ones above these people in the legislative procedure are the elite families with tons of wealth and above them the ones owning the central banks.

The higher up you go in the chain the more subversive, nasty but also more intelligent the people become. Generally the ones at the top live in a completely different world with different connections and can just go into hiding under diplomatic passport whenever they please, change their last name and so on. The bloodlines you find on ancestry and wikipedia are often incomplete and don't take into account splits. So going after them would be very hard. The enemy is international, takes on any form it pleases and loves to hide from the masses while controlling some idiot puppet politicians. Most of the families have mixed with jews and some are still white I suppose but are equally cancer, I'd say around 70% jew/mixed though.

The problem as you can see with this structure is that the subversion happens globally and they are an actual issue. Since they have so much power they aren't content with sticking to Israel. If elite Jewish families would just stick to their israel it would solve problems but that simply will not happen so in particular these jews and their subversive nature are a problem.

No. Starting the civil war is the plan.
Will you meekly allow the state to take away your only defense or will you fight?

Acceleration will force whites to rise up, the alternative is a low boil and ultimate loss due to brainwashing youth generation after generation

yes, clearly we were not accelerating, we were slow boiling; we must
ACCELERATE

Its only "easy peasy" in the case that the enemy combatant does not have the intent to engage on sight.

So, sure. Round one of state vs civilian battles, before the soldiers manage to otherise every single person as their enemy.

Yeah, you're going to get one. Then his friend will kill you. Wow, you took one out at the cost of your own life, and incentivised his friend to shoot your unarmed friends and family on sight.

Bingo

I feel that its impossible to relate these ideas to the general populace of Zig Forums they cannot possibly see the bigger picture.
Sucks, this place used to be good, now it definitely will be swarming with alphabet agents and other intelligence services.

Doesn't really matter either way, as we have lost forever.

Spot-on This shooting only spells our eternal loss. Nothing good will ever happen to us ever again, it's time that we just end ourselves because nothing will get better ever again.

You forgot to mention that the highest tier are invincible Gods who will never be stopped ever again.

Suicide pact when? It's all fucking over for us.

Jesus user! DO you have some sort of death wish or something? I told you to THINK not to blackpill yourself into a fucking miasma of despair. Your question wasn't even that difficult. You act like body armor makes someone invincible…but the laws of physics, thermodynamics all still apply to them just like they do to everything else. :) Take heart user, all that doom and gloom shit is in your head.

TOR posters are state agents, anyone can buy a VPN on the cheap, TOR posters do it as to identify each others story line in a given thread, as expressed, I took a TOR posters advice and just "killed myself" fucking JEW loons

you don't need to wake up the entire general populace, just the 1% that are capable of being woken up, the rest are lemmings and will fall inline with whatever gives them stuff

someone post the lemming infographic

Was amazing how disarming whites in England magically led to Hitler coming back and "forced" whites to take their country back, really hindered jewish plans you fucking shill.

the shill reveals himself

use a (((VPN))) goy, something that can be easily identified and logs your ip address which can be later disclosed. whatever you do don't use Tor goy!

And I mean FUCK I haven't even gotten creative with all the ways to kill them either…give me a few hours and I will have 9-10 different very creative ways to kill them and their shitskin pets.

Then we need to accelerate more.

Use both faggot. That is what I do.

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED
GIVE US UR GUNS GOY

Reminder that our enemies are literally unkillable and immortal. See

Exactly the reason why nothing will get better. Nobody, literally nobody but us will wake up.

Our enemies are God and we are their slaves.

the brits were weak and they have no woken up yet, they are close to the breaking point with the muslim influx; they must accelerate harder

Calm down, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Muslim revenge attacks are coming. This hasn't all played out just yet.

Will Americans meekly hand over their guns or will they fight?
If the answer is the former than you did not deserve guns to begin with. If the answer is tha latter then Branton just won.

I'm not doom/glooming.

The statement was

They know exactly what they want to ban. They know that the military is outnumbered, and want to

How did 9/11 attackers take over a plane with a boxcutter? Out of all of those planes, only ONE got to the point of "fuck this" and attacked the hijacker. People just don't believe that someone is going to murder them in cold blood, even when it's happening.

People don't want to engage with an enemy that is far better armed than them. It's a psy-op. Disarm the people, increase your control over them.

So again. I'm talking about the underlying reason behind the political response to this event. Nothing more.

So sorry to hear about the future tragic boating accidents all the kiwis will have

Attached: Australian_Barbarism.mp4 (1280x720, 5.89M)

You fucking kike. It's the women, not the kikes and shitskins and large corporations…fuck you you black pilled cock muncher

Oh I get that, Just the board is doubling down because they see someone trying to help them as an attack.

Once again, another consequence.

Fug cant post
ensure that they can put into place increasingly oppressive policies with no possibility of resistance.

smart move

So still our enemies.

Amazing how filtering tor users immediately makes most threads a million times better

Was this in his manifesto? Did I read the wrong one?

The "right to keep and bear arms" is not just for revolt. It is also for the resistance against hostile foreign forces by the ordinary man. Though the cuckservatives will shrink from this idea, this is exactly what happened yesterday. When the government is complicit in our people's dispossession, one man should still have the power to act.

And fuck yeah he did

That's exactly what he wanted them to do. He's playing 4D chess and they're playing checkers.

He's fucking right. See . Nobody will fight back. Kikes are God now.

And it will never happen again.

Yeah sure, you can attack and murder people when you have the advantage.

When they know where you are and come for you, and you're unarmed, what then?

Are you claiming to be so physically superior to any potential soldier that their firearms and body armour are negated?

My fucking sides at how retarded you people are. You can kill all them it doesn't do anything to change our low BIRTHRATES he only mentions 50x in his manifesto

>Hear about the false flag
Lmao this is beyond predictable. How come kikes never change tactics? No wonder they get kicked out or holocausted every few decades somewhere.

Attached: 4888eb4d81cfe2f79265e66a040ba892bcfaeb6751e8e2b37d0beaa0737a2970.jpg (499x374, 20.78K)

Nope I am speaking of our entire nation. WE HAVE CONQUERED THE ENTIRE PLANET user. There is no one who is our rival. You have simply been brow beaten until you forgot WHO YOU ARE and WHO WE ARE. We are the unconquered sun, not the fucking slaves you think we are…shape up user.

You defeatists fags should do us all a favor and take out an important Politician.Afterwards commit suicide.

This needs to be the last time user.

For good.