HERO TARRANT MEGA THREAD 2

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

WEW!
49 confirmed kills

But that's not all. In fact, all is going according to plan if you read his manifesto. This was the work of an IQ150 accelerationist. Everything that shills complain about (muh gun bans, muh repuhcushonz) was calculated for and planned by him. What you're witnessing and have witnessed is IRL 4D chess. Even JF Gariepy has identified the UHIQ, saying he probably is super intelligent:
youtube.com/watch?v=iS9ulxcaQsw

Emergency services are still removing bodies from the Deans Avenue mosque where 41 people were killed on Friday, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said.
STILL REMOVING THE BODIES!

She said more charges would also be laid against the Australian accused of the Christchurch attacks. The 28-year-old faced court on Saturday morning charged with one count of murder.
THAT'S OUR BOY, BRENTON TARRANT THE 8/POL/ SUPERPOSTER.

Melbourne, Australia's second-largest city, lit up in the New Zealand colors on Friday night, while the country's Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, said flags would be flown at half mast out of respect for the 49 people killed.
BUT MELBOURNE HAS ALREADY FALLEN TO ISLAM!

But the document was distinctive in being riddled with sarcastic language, deliberate red herrings and allusions to online meme culture, suggesting an internet-driven evolution of nationalist hatred.
SHITPOSTING ETERNALLY!

edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html (LIVE FEED)

PRESS R TO PAY RESPECT, BOYS! This is only the beginning.

Attached: WholeShootingActionCutWithSSMusic.webm (12.92 MB, 320x240)
Attached: bypass1.jpg (338 B, 15x15)
Attached: Sites.jpg (63.47 KB, 900x508)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/05/25/a-quick-and-dirty-introduction-to-accelerationism/
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmYzivF9KbDxBzmA3Z6Gb2ByeGm4UWQr5VBPHG95wtHc6j/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/revenge-coming-isis-terror-threat-made-against-new-zealand-prime-minister
change.org/p/new-zealand-government-free-brenton-tarrant
change.org/p/government-introduce-the-death-penalty-to-terrorists-namely-brenton-tarrant
pastebin.com/u6BxDG9z
bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/15/shitposting-inspirational-terrorism-and-the-christchurch-mosque-massacre/
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/muslim_inbreeding.html
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206509155
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/if-you-were-unfazed-watching-brenton-tarrant-take-revenge-youre-not-evil-youre-normal/
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
archive.org/details/FullShootingVideoOfMasjidNewZealand
bitchute.com/video/7H7t8M9L7VKc/
ufile.io/4fmek
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
thesun.co.uk/news/7616973/mum-missing-girl-cut-up-kebab-cops-ditched-search-working-class/
dailymotion.com/video/x6bokb7
archive.fo/gCLYh
zigforums.com/thread/12916717/politics
archive.is/OdIxo
zigforums.com/thread/12917443/politics
archive.is/X112O
zigforums.com/thread/12917428/politics
archive.is/qsqbt
zigforums.com/thread/12920648/politics
archive.is/Am8Tn
zigforums.com/thread/12919513/politics
archive.is/Lbd5m
zigforums.com/thread/12921751/politics
archive.is/dGWm8
zigforums.com/thread/12923095/politics
archive.is/WXW6S
zigforums.com/thread/12919462/politics
archive.is/U3vYh
zigforums.com/thread/12922360/politics
archive.is/LgaWN
zigforums.com/thread/12929520/politics
archive.is/6f2lo
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206256904
youtube.com/watch?v=5D2jyuJaSAU
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/
i.stuff.co.nz/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1106752139404075010
ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist#comments
is
gofile
cleveland19.com/2019/03/15/trump-supporters-drive-build-wall-float-past-mourners-new-zealand-massacre-cleveland-city-hall/?fbclid=IwAR0lHSg7omEwFWe_cFUAXj07832V4BAAzYD3g5xmtiN2yzjyrlk912arMh0
archive.fo/CP2W6
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&d=1
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/chris-tarrant-we-must-never-stop-telling-the-story-of-the-holocaust/
liveleak.com/view?t=eqtg_1552764463
liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
streamrift.com/browse/video/186091.html

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Fuck yes!

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

R

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

In fact, all is going according to plan if you read his manifesto.

It is disturbingly accurate, as if he had the aid of a higher power. Is Christ returning? Is this a sign? Revelations is the greatest violence that will ever befall mankind, after all.

James Long
James Long

How could Zig Forums bail a man guilty of 49 confirmed kills out of jail?

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

does anyone got the supposed second mosque video? the one with red carpet

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

R

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Do you want to appear on a television report when the normiereports visit this shit? Damn it, fcking underage.
also
that guy went to the prison?

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

supposed
You answer your question.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

R

Attached: 1523973341198.jpg (99.85 KB, 849x1200)

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

PART AND PARCEL

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

THERE WERE 3 PEOPLE ARRESTED NOT JUST TARRANT

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Meme magic, bro.

does anyone got the supposed second mosque video? the one with red carpet

Attached: deathtoallMUSLIMS.mp4 (6.07 MB, 360x640)
Attached: bypasspepe.gif (1.13 KB, 40x40)

William Hall
William Hall

So our guy was following under Brevik's footsteps after all?
You think he can survive the death sentence like our former madlad did?>>12938435
This
How the fuck was the guy able to get his hands on such heavy gear
not to mention the attack and bombing in the other mosque as seen on the videos have circulating on twatter
this guy's screams glow in the dark, with him having military level gun discipline and recent facebook posts of im surfacing up which shows he's been to pakistan six months ago
maybe he let himself be used as a pawn by some (((higher powers))) so that he could reliase his wet dream of removing kebab? Notice the absence of any animosity towards kikes in his manifesto yet by his actions ons can tell he's a seasoned Zig Forumsack
This guy is seriously on another level

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

He was a fed based on his shooting style and temperment. Wake the fuck up and reread his "manifesto".

Austin James
Austin James

Fuck glow in the dark, he planned it over 2 years. In 2 years you can procure what he had. That other video is probably bullshit twitter drivel.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

reeeeee wake up
Shut up, there is no "shooting style" half-wit. Next you'll tell me you were a Green Beret.

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

NZ doesn't have the death penalty, so yeah. If we take power then his Nelson Mandela prediction can, in fact, become true. He's observant, that's exactly how Mandela got out of prison, his people took positions of power and swept everything he did away as part of revolutionary glory.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Based bypassanon

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Nationalist hatred against all that are not white.
Sieg Heil, brothers!
The killings must go on, until no enemy is left alive.
Kill all jews. Kill all mudslimes. Kill all faggots. Kill all shitskins. Kill all liberals.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Exactly. The necklacing king was the definition of violence and got everything. It was the Boers were cucked and continually tried to reason, peace, and compromise with them.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

GOOD

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

How the fuck was the guy able to get his hands on such heavy gear
NZ gun laws are better than the US, you stupid subhuman butthurt mudslime.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Posts like that brainwashed Tarrant.
Are you a shill?

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

then explain his military level trigger discipline
In the stream you can see when he was shooting up the muzzies at the mosque one of them tried charging on him in a subdue attempt but he dispatches that guy with no problem
Also how did he get his hands on such powerful gear in NZ of all places where the govt grabbed everybody's guns in the 90s
I suspect (((they))) are the masterminds, this guy let himself be used by them to fulfil his own goals

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

R

Ayden White
Ayden White

yes this guy was far too confident……

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

If you didn't have the reading comprehension of a nigger, you'd realise I was making the same point, the implication being that getting your hands an AR like that is pretty much impossible in NZ unless you're a cop

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

People like you are the exact kind of 'conservative' type, and useless 'right-winger' that Dr. Pierce alluded to. A man goes out of his way to inscribe his weapons with everything a Zig Forumsack could ever use to identify his allegiance but you still think everything is some sort of false flag or plan by (((them))) to smear your good names. Newsflash, faggots, the people already hate us and it doesn't take fucking long to run drills. Confidence comes with practice and repetition, it's all muscle memory there. Maybe some sort of bitchmade pussy like you would be shaking and quivering in the midst of his own one man rampage, but obviously Tarrant was a bit more man than that.

Attached: bf3db2747b09c2d1c1bf7cb968c8c361ff058825da0081f93acd1fc635e91b23.jpg (78.8 KB, 1064x720)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Tarrant is a valiant Soldier for the White Race
His sacrifice benefits every White Man
What was that you were saying about a "useless right-winger"?

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

nigger its just healthy skepticism

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

facts

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

His name IS Brenton Tarrant.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

so, what do you want to rename the south island once it's a white's only utopia? New new zealand is very funny is all I'm saying.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Only a retarded nigger couldn't get their hands on an AR in 2 years

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

You dont need a 150 iq to know mass shootings equal gun laws dude.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

What was he shooting random people on the street for?

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

they were muslims

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Before I heard the news that there was a second shooting at another mosque with a goddamn explosion to boot (there's videos on it on twatter), I too had the same opinion as yours
But with the history of actual CIAniggers and FBI honeypots posting here, it's not a stretch to assume that there's some fishy business going on
Even I don't give a shit about optics and I believe muh PR fags can get fucked but this is just too perfect

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

What are Kiwi prisons like?

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

THIS GUY IS NOT A HERO he harmed innocent children i wish he was the daughter. woke people of earth any type of violence is not the answer

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

low tier b8

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

idk but I hope the man is treated well until his release when day of the rope initiates

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

49 dune coons and one based pollack

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

immature cunt

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

accelerationist

The jews have been working over time to span the chans with this meme. Jews love to invent terms that have no real meaning and then watch the goyim argue, fight and die for those meaningless terms.

If you think we need to speed things up then you say "we need to speed things up". Creating some ism for that simple statement just provides the opportunity to pack that ism full of meanings that the person who says "we need to speed things up" never intended nor implied. It's a trojan horse for jew moral flexibility.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Where were you when muslims were raping thousands of young girls in Britain?

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Tarranton, Isle of Bravery.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

We should start one of those cringey online petitions to get him released.
Even if like 10k people sign it from Zig Forums it will make news headlines.

Attached: 1545089580072.png (480.71 KB, 1280x720)

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

More to the point, where will you be?
Will you rise to the challenge of murdering more "enemies of the white race?"

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Why is it ok for your people to rape thousands of young British girls? Why do you defend it? Why do you murder innocent people in the name of your religion all across the middle east?

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

i dont have the answer to that

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

Sorry, just brushed my knowledge on kiwiland's gun laws
To think none of you retards bothered updating others on Kiwiland gun laws in the 10+ threads that have been made regarding this topix

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

I'm not defending anything.
Why are you advocating murder?

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

islam itself has evil engrained in it

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

military level gun discipline
Jesus Christ, will you retards get this Boomer-tier, Hollywood-inspired supersoldier mentality out of your heads? Bootcamp in the US Army is all of 10 weeks, 70 fucking days, most of which is spent learning how to salute, make a bed, and tie your fucking shoelaces. It does not take much to make an amateur learn how to reload under stress and check his six when shooting. That's a meme pushed by the media and carried by soldier-fellating patriotards who want to put zogbots on a pedestal. They don't want you to know how easy it is to shoot and use basic tactics bexause more people would be inspired to pck up their guns and start blasting.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

And youre a weak willed faggot. So what?

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

you dont know what its like to be a father

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

I never had a good name, so if Tarrant thought shitposting with me was alright, then I'm alright with Tarrant. I keep saying, if these niggers on here want to add to Bowers score, then fucking do it faggots. These Qtards begin by bitching over his manifesto or target, then they come up with bullshit how the shootings are hoaxes.

Justin Price
Justin Price

I'm going to be honest. I don't have the balls to do what Tarrant did. At least not until a proper race war starts. I have kids. I can't just go out and an hero. I support what he did though. Its good to see people are starting to fight back.

Attached: c877f42f95206cf6c30ae92415575097fff51dda26859f9b5ed904ad87d0bfb1.png (367.23 KB, 595x737)

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

You are a leftist - so you have been defending and apologizing for Islam's murder of innocents for years.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Congratulations for only focusing on one thing.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Invest in some courses on reading comprehension, nigger.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

assumption
Correct me then.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Youre right. Im not. But if youre going to ignore that violence is a core part of us, and is the only solution, well. Just be prepared I guess?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Attached: waesdgsdgsdf.png (72.45 KB, 572x248)

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

nah cunt he's right part and parcel fuck you

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

It's a pretty safe assumption to make. And you're trying to imply that people who worship a pedophile and consider him a role model are somehow not complete scumbags.

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

christ
Kalki, Kek, and the spirit of Adolf Hitler.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

When the Marcomanni went to war, the entire tribe went with them. Make it a family holiday.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

implyig killing a sandnigger spawn isn't a based thing to do
get them while they're young
also americunts really need to stop it with the "le think of le children" moralfaggotry when they turn a blind a to the rampart pedo cults raping children in their own fucking neighbourhood

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Attached: 56%.jpg (10.33 KB, 248x203)

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

I'm not implying that at all. Not advocating murder is not the same as "defending Islam".
You are quite mistaken to equate the two.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

you can could.. buy all that hardware here legally with a standard license, the only part that's illegal are the magazines he used, but i imagine you can just buy them off ebay or something
can i finally post fingers crossed fuck this commie island tbh lads

Easton White
Easton White

Watch his movements.

1. The speed at which he raises his aim and is ready to fire isn't normal for an untrained individual. There has obviously been time spent on dedicated training.
2. The way he observes his surroundings. When he enters the main room of the mosque he repeatedly fires forward, but checks backwards and to the exits while he fires. A normal person would not have awareness like this.
3. The way he executes 'just to be sure' is unusual. A normal person would have more erratic patterns. They wouldn't go back to be sure they got the numbers up. Obviously this could be an oversight due to the premeditated nature of the attack.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

I'm saying exactly what you tried to greentext me with, queer. Tarrant is a worthwhile member of the cause, and the cucks here crying "muh hoax" because they can't comprehend someone doing what they themselves cannot are useless. He was playing from the book of an insurgent, and it's the right playbook to work from because we are currently embroiled deep in the culture war. Most insurgencies start far before a single shot is fire.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

The time for peace and reasoning is over. It's time for great men, great deeds, great sacrifice.
and great memes that will inspire shitposting for generations
Praise Kek!
HEIL HITLER!
And always remember the deeds of this brave australian shitposter named Tarrant!

Attached: 1480545481769.jpg (342.98 KB, 951x864)

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

The jews have been working over time to span the chans with this meme.

"Accelerationism" has been a concept since the 1970s. It's the original blackpill. The idea that our current system is too cancerous to be saved and the only solution is to burn it to the ground so we can rebuild.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

A normal person would not have awareness like this
you forget he was extensively trained in gorilla warfare, and thanks to spyro 3 his situational awareness would be out the gate

James Kelly
James Kelly

He thought about it for two years

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

wasted

Attached: 0c59ee80b2f395fc2d8e614c4c807cb5dea45a5d091ba1ae13788ddee8fbd44d.gif (57.48 KB, 500x313)

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

My gear will be ready, will yours?

Attached: 098cd416bc5520cf443239fa94bbd023372c29628632597856b59ec63e3e6147.jpg (170.48 KB, 848x720)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

I watched his movements, he's sloppy. He's clearly played vidya against better AI. I'm just happy the Muslim knows what its like now.
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRIES

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

R
FUCK moralfags and FUCK sandniggers

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

you need to remove some of it as it is the devils gear

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

I'm saying exactly what you tried to greentext me with, queer
Good!
it's the right playbook to work from because we are currently embroiled deep in the culture war
You are either a glowinthedark or a Stormnigger.
Neither are good.
will yours
No, because I'm not a terrorist shill.
You seem to be, though!

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Being a leftist, it's a reasonable assumption that you have defended Islam in the past.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

(Heil'd)
That's it… We get NZ to blame Ebay for this. Convince them to sue ebay…
Yee of little faith.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Reload.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

if you support islam then thats fuckiin stupid

Justin James
Justin James

It's a reasonable assumption to assume that you have said or done something in the past
MORON

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

just because I'm a leftist doesn't mean I do leftist stuff
were you dropped on the head as a child?

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

user, don't write all over your gear like an autistic sperg lord. The only reason Tarrant did was because he thought he was going to an hero.

Attached: 435ec70896327b868bf93a2ec2021a11ebe9d5aa6d54cd0a8360611d2420f0fa.png (259.73 KB, 337x506)

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

no u

Attached: uncle-terry.gif (1.76 MB, 370x270)

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Not gonna answer that, but I don't advise copying him. Have a style all your own. Be a trend setter, user.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

I dont have the balls to do what that stunningly brave lad did. Im just saying, be prepared when violence is where everything goes.

Oh no I meant the Multicam Black gear and the Black Sun patch. I just wish I could figure out what vest he used. I know he used an HSGI Taco. That writing is tacky as fuck and yeah, would only work in an hero aspect.

Attached: 50240879-761420664218748-4565134740511784960-n.png (301.56 KB, 600x600)

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

counter terrorism

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

Jew

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Fuck off faggot. Zig Forums has always been about weaponizing the full power of the 'tism. This meme magic could be why he fucking survived!

Attached: 9eeb400b105c428024d21fc74e367bdbf9cc2b7c3fe293fcc9bc94dfdbc7beb9.jpg (75.25 KB, 1024x992)

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

I live in a jurisdiction that – no shit – uses weapon customization as prima facie evidence of intent to murder in self-defense shootings. Feels bad.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Why do you fucktards think it's okay to kill people that aren't white? Are you a bunch of stupid cunts, or do you think you have a reason?

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Watch as the MSM fearmonger the sunwheel and they're b&. Its the symbol of my people, who are my faith.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

And may his actions be remembered for a thousand years.
Seig Heil
Seig Heil
Seig Heil
HE WILL WALK FREE

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Ask nicely, cocksucker.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

this here
in a high stress situation there is nothing going on in your head but exactly what you need in the moment. its like that movie limitless. i have experienced that state in 2 different medical emergencies. humans are truly incredible creatures that can perform amazing tasks with the right training.

Attached: training.png (283.32 KB, 591x418)

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Why do you fucktards think it's okay to kill people that aren't white? Are you a bunch of stupid cunts, or do you think you have a reason?
This is a therapeutic Mongolian finger-painting forum. You must be some sort of psychopath.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

kill yourself fur faggot

Attached: 1550431874715.png (186.98 KB, 500x733)

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Why do you fucktards think it's okay to kill people that aren't white?
aren't white
Try not to answer your own questions, faggot. Also, who the fuck asked you to invade our space here? You've heard what we do with unwelcome immigrants, right?

Attached: Kebab-Remover.png (536.97 KB, 986x514)

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

there is a GOD he save my life almost 10 times

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

The jews have been working over time to span the chans with this meme. Jews love to invent terms that have no real meaning and then watch the goyim argue, fight and die for those meaningless terms.
Accelerationism was developed by philosopher Nick Land who is now a rightwinger who supports eugenics and technonationalism. And he still thoroughly supports it.

READ ABOUT ACCELERATIONISM HERE FROM THE GUY WHO INVENTED IT

jacobitemag.com/2017/05/25/a-quick-and-dirty-introduction-to-accelerationism/

Anyone trying to work out what they think about accelerationism better do so quickly. That’s the nature of the thing. It was already caught up with trends that seemed too fast to track when it began to become self-aware, decades ago. It has picked up a lot of speed since then.

Accelerationism is old enough to have arrived in waves, which is to say insistently, or recurrently, and each time the challenge is more urgent. Among its predictions is the expectation that you’ll be too slow to deal with it coherently. Yet if you fumble the question it poses – because rushed – you lose, perhaps very badly. It’s hard. (For our purposes here “you” are standing in as a bearer of “the opinions of mankind”.)

Time-pressure, by its very nature, is difficult to think about. Typically, while the opportunity for deliberation is not necessarily presumed, it is at least – with overwhelming likelihood – mistaken for an historical constant, rather than a variable. If there was ever time to think, we think, there still is and will always be. The definite probability that the allotment of time to decision-making is undergoing systematic compression remains a neglected consideration, even among those paying explicit and exceptional attention to the increasing rapidity of change.

In philosophical terms, the deep problem of acceleration is transcendental. It describes an absolute horizon – and one that is closing in. Thinking takes time, and accelerationism suggests we’re running out of time to think that through, if we haven’t already. No contemporary dilemma is being entertained realistically until it is also acknowledged that the opportunity for doing so is fast collapsing.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Show bob and vagene plees

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

I just meant the camo and patch. I cant identify the majority of his gear. Tbh I was sort of looking for an excuse to start buying MC Black gear, Ive just been lazy.

kek

RIP I feel for ya user. I plan to rely on pistol in most self defence cases. The long gun would be for shit hitting the fan scenario.

Its why I bought the patch now, tried to find those nifty dog tags he had but no dice.

Attached: image0-(23).jpg (120.45 KB, 1280x720)

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpeg (108.34 KB, 652x492)
Attached: aaeb69147d3a04fd99a7b4bcb42edced6e54e284c2c701f4cd59e9b2f7e68781.jpg (57.98 KB, 599x305)
Attached: 98a303163128db09e8c0134ccb24d12ce40dad450a90b1ed7380b4cdd2a0f2cf.jpg (140.12 KB, 542x1099)
Attached: netaji-Subhash-Chandra-Bose.jpg (47.1 KB, 470x350)
Attached: blacknazi002.jpg (54.94 KB, 288x430)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

I would be against killing Japs, but everyone else could safely be removed imo. Its survival of the fittest. The planet belongs to whites, and the sooner we get rid of the genetic dead-ends the better.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

there is a GOD
and his name is Odin

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

RIP I feel for ya user. I plan to rely on pistol in most self defence cases. The long gun would be for shit hitting the fan scenario.

I'm talking about pistols. A guy here took a murder 1 charge a few years back for shooting a late-night nig visitor who had a fourthmeal attack and climbed through his window around midnight. They actually used the fact that the gun had an aftermarket Punisher grip as evidence he was looking to kill someone, as if he'd invited the nigger through his fucking window!

Acquitted, btw. I was on the jury, kek.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

he clearly is not a "normal person" he is a warrior. and honestly tell me that between the wealth of military manuals available, video games, youtube videos showing exactly how to clear rooms made by seals and spec ops guys themselves, not to mention 2 fucking years of training, that someone cant possibly perform like that.

and to be clear, it was not a perfect performance. you can hear his nerves in his breathing, he fumbled and dropped mags a few times, he got nervous and left the 1st mosque without burning it (im assuming he wanted to as he had the petrol bombs)

it still seems possible to me, but yes the case is still open and we should investigate it for anything we can

Attached: 1ea9d00b9fa4cbda8a7dbedc62e7da3abc406b71eb5f27d8240a585ef7591dd7.jpg (318.64 KB, 821x1153)

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

Movie? The drugs exist. Get some phenylpiracetam and some noopept, and a good choline source.
Ain't a fucking furfag, watch that friendly fire. Your meme could be seen in just the same light.
Those who fight for the same cause as us, can be treated as brothers. and live in their own countries. Any who stand against us, and wish harm to our people, shall not be allowed to live, nor their children to survive them.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

He stated in his manifesto he wasn't going to an hero

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

Lads
Can we call this… Reverse Terrorism? Let's call it Reverse Terrorism

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

he stated in his manifesto he was killing innocent muslim children to save the future of white race and real diversity. and ensure the life of millions of people

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

He wasn't sure though, I read his op. I thought he was going to.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

same

what the fuck, okay no that is straight fucked. Jesus fuckin christ. and lmao good job.

I can dig it.

Attached: FB-IMG-1548579639230.jpg (65.83 KB, 1280x960)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

no you are making a different point than him. he is saying NZ gun laws are better than america, implying you can get an AR. then you said "im making the same point, its impossible to get an AR"

fuck off shill.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

then explain his military level trigger discipline
In the stream you can see when he was shooting up the muzzies at the mosque one of them tried charging on him in a subdue attempt but he dispatches that guy with no problem
That's not what trigger discipline is, and he didn't even get out of that encounter unscathed. The dune coon managed to get Tarrant on the ground, and that caused his spare magazines to fall out of whatever he had them secured in. He had to keep going back to grab another magazine, and he even lost a lot of time because his gun jammed most likely due to the magazines getting dropped. He had brought gasoline to burn down the mosque, but he changed plans midway through because he felt he had taken too much time there already. Getting tackled might not have been a spree ender, but it certainly wasn't "no problem". It also probably wasn't as quick of a reaction as the video makes it seem. He kept moving his head toward that direction before he got charged, and his peripheral vision probably caught clues that the camera didn't pick up. He was definitely competent, but you're overstating things.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

I read his op. I thought he was going to.
Nothing in his OP suggests that.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

as you can see from the way he waits for the couple at the crosswalk, he was only targeting muds, and discerned his targets wisely. not hard tbh

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Not innocent, no. We know what you sandniggers think of our innocent children. Now you know the feels are mutual. You can make things better by leaving.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Fuck you, yees it did. See you in Valhalla.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

NOW ISIS would beheaded Australian Chrisitains are you ready ? Soon video would be leaked.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Where is this pic from?

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Typical Saturday in Oz.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

See you in Valhalla.
"If I don't survive".
Lurk more, imbecile less.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Faggot shot non combatants. The bitch will be safe in prison when the "WAR" happens. You are, you, the reader are supposes to fight this war, While Brentbitch sit's protected, ironically by the system he hates. Think fags.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

agree

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

I will say though that his manifesto was a bit off. I think he skimmed the surface and then got the fire in him. He claimed to be/be sympathetic to eco-fascism yet says he liked China granted, I think he meant in terms of how they are Chinese First, but still

I think he and this whole event are way less political than we are giving him credit. I think he really did just crack under the weight of all the dead Whites, and decided to cowabunga his way into the history books. Just my thoughts though

James Morgan
James Morgan

IF
Like I said, he was unsure. Lurk, cocksucker.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Prison isn't safe, and you're a faggot.

Attached: NiggerCage.png (43.62 KB, 1079x237)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

"an hero" means suicide, numbnuts, not KIA. Stop posting now.
Kids these days.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

one of the other threads

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

"an hero" means suicide
an hero is level 1 language. if you don't know what that means, you shouldn't even be on cuckchan.

Carson Green
Carson Green

Safer than war. nigger

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

This was the work of an IQ150 accelerationist. Everything that shills complain about (muh gun bans, muh repuhcushonz) was calculated for and planned by him. What you're witnessing and have witnessed is IRL 4D chess. Even JF Gariepy has identified the UHIQ, saying he probably is super intelligent:
He's certainly not doing much to convert people to your "cause".

I can definitely say this event sickened me to such a degree, especially the frivolous nature in which he carried this act out, that I 100% renounce every sympathy I've ever had with any of you. And I used to be a big Daily Shoah fan and even supported Charlottesville before and after it happened.

The way he attached himself to a subculture that I'm so intimately familiar with and spouted off memes while gunning down innocent people made me ill. This guy shouldve been aborted inside of a condom and if you support him I dont think youre beyond help because at some points in my life when I was more immature I wouldve maybe cheered this too but I think you need therapy and maybe medication if you support this event

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Many prisons have a death and injury rate greater than Afghanistan. So not really.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

It is in NZ. Comfiest place since Norwegian prisons. Praise Breivik.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

prison
safe
Go there and find out, retard

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

innocent people

not innocent, not people either.

Not surprising because of the number of shitskins in prisons.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Oh, it's bad, little Brentbitch wont be having a good time. WAR IS WORSE.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

This was the work of an IQ150 accelerationist. Everything that shills complain about (muh gun bans, muh repuhcushonz) was calculated for and planned by him. What you're witnessing and have witnessed is IRL 4D chess. Even JF Gariepy has identified the UHIQ, saying he probably is super intelligent:

I can definitely say this event sickened me to such a degree, especially the frivolous nature in which he carried this act out, that I 100% renounce every sympathy I've ever had with any of you. And I used to be a big Daily Shoah fan and even supported Charlottesville before and after it happened.

The way he attached himself to a subculture that I'm so intimately familiar with and spouted off memes while gunning down innocent people made me ill. This guy shouldve been aborted inside of a condom and if you support him I dont think youre beyond help because at some points in my life when I was more immature I wouldve maybe cheered this too but I think you need therapy and maybe medication if you support this event

You aren't one of us so just fuck off. If you can't understand that we're in a war by both military and historical standards and that Brenton's actions are entirely justified in this context, then you should just go and away and never come back. The arithmetic is simple: if x is attacking and you don't attack, you lose. We're fighting back so we don't lose. If that's evil, but everything else is okay otherwise, you're just an anti-white. Period.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Nice reddit spacing faggot, you should go back.

Attached: e3390b7f71419b0eb3b885b377fbde4424b053d5d38f723da9de7f863b0c25c6(2).png (36.48 KB, 330x277)

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Not where he's inevitably going.
D-block Paremoremo has a bad reputation.
He'll have many supporters though and a lot of respect

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

He turned an act of white resistence into a better-than Hollywood action production which has been viewed millions of times all over the earth and it's empowering and inspiring whites because they get to witness one of their own literally kill Mudslime scum in Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando fashion. He has already set a precedent and you have not seen shit yet. This is only the beginning.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

you can literally buy them off a shelf with the lowest tier license

Isaac James
Isaac James

Many supporters as a white nationalist surrounded by Maori gangsters? You had better be joking.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

This Is how ISIS now would beheaded Australian Christian like Terrant Stay tuned.

Attached: 2BDDC989-F534-496B-BDB1-180A99C24E33.jpeg (41.93 KB, 746x411)

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Oh wait I forgot, reverse terrorism isn't even a thing! What am I saying?
This man is not a terrorist because only brown/dark people can be terrorists

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Oh look, yet another jew thread. Seriously cunts, how fucking many do you scared bitches need?

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmYzivF9KbDxBzmA3Z6Gb2ByeGm4UWQr5VBPHG95wtHc6j/

Attached: Oekaki.png (1.06 KB, 500x250)

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

He ginger snapped.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

nothing new they have been doing this for years besides what is a christian doing there in the first place

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Dylan better hit the weights.

Attached: stafford.png (300.49 KB, 936x836)

James Ross
James Ross

implying I give a fuck about definitions

Attached: image0-(1).gif (4.4 MB, 360x273)

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

I AM LEE RIGBY

Attached: F26982A9-3F2F-436B-8239-AD9DB014FE01.jpeg (30.81 KB, 300x450)

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Please god let this puny dick brenton get gangraped in prison so hard he gets a perma gaping asshole , let the hajis sperm down his throat in retaliation

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

You're just admitting you're a fag who was fine with the rhetoric, fine with the "race war" memes but not sure of himself and of his own people enough to not cower at the first sign of trouble.

Attention all fags, what do you think a war is? What do you think your brave soldiers do when they go overseas? They butcher women and children all the time, it's part of the program. They come home and they are celebrated. We made a movie about Chris Kyle glorifying the murder of these people in their own countries, and you eat your popcorn and cheer, but when it is us defending our country it is just a bit "too real" for you?

Don't forget this attack was provoked by the murder of a young girl whose body was ripped apart in a vehicle attack by Islamists. You need to think of this as a hot war, it goes both ways, this isn't psycho bob carving people up to put em' in his fridge, it is two opposing factions responding to threats.

Jack Price
Jack Price

You would love that wouldn’t you fagget. Don’t project your fagget nigger fantasies on us, the good people of Zig Forums

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

lmao he just ended his life for some stupid cause his non university ass thought of coz he cant land a good job

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Please god let this puny dick brenton get gangraped in prison so hard he gets a perma gaping asshole , let the hajis sperm down his throat in retaliation

t. discord tranny xir who watches blacked.com

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

elitist fag, must be nice to sling mud and watch the chaos from your ivory tower

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

GAS! GAS!! GAS!!!

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

There isn't the same racial disparity in NZ prisons between maoris and whites. Not many of the big gangs are racially divided and the gangs like black power that are, are not out to get whites.
This guy will be notorious as fuck.
probably a few young niggers will want a go at him just because of the notoriety, not because of what he did. He'll be fine

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

lmao he just ended his life for some stupid cause his non university ass thought of coz he cant land a good job
Says who? Had had spare money to travel the world as he pleased. Sounds like he was doing well for himself. I bet you could barely afford a new computer faggot.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

I live a good life , so i dont really have time to think about ways of ending it like this guy just came here to laugh at retards who believe in this guy

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Some stupid cause?? This is revenge of the most warranted. How many attacks against whites and western culture were we going to allow to happen until Lord Brenton decided to be our martyr. He will be a hero in jail.
The lefts echo chamber may repeat the anti-racist pro-haji propaganda, but the silent majority doesn’t give a fuck about 49 sand niggers. If anything they are happy and think 49 wasn’t enough.
Keep dreaming about gay rape fagget. The war has just begun.

Carson Green
Carson Green

lmao look at the reports he just worked at some gym under some woman , gym trainer i guess.Saved up money coz white people live on mayonnaise sandwiches and live in trailer homes

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

I live a good life , so i dont really have time to think about ways of ending it like this guy just came here to laugh at retards who believe in this guy
And how's that working out for you? Can we have a picture of your face for proof or is this just posturing like we know it is?

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

lmao as if i need to prove anything to a guy glorifying a terrorist attack

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

That's something a terrorist would say

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

You aren't one of us so just fuck off.
Not anymore, definitely. Stop talking like a frothing at the mouth LARPer, it's not a good look. What do you do in your day-to-day life that makes you think you are going through a "war"? In New Zealand of all places. One of the most peaceful majority European nations in the world. What's your relationship to your coworkers, classmates, family? Do you lack a close circle of friends in the real world? Do you think it would be cool to go through an epic cinematic historical battle between whites and non-whites, culminating in a totalitarian regime run by yourself and your internet friends? You are never going to inspire enough normal people to join your, sorry to say, manchild fantasy. I think the only war you're going through is with yourself and you should look inside of yourself to find whatever is the real root of your pain. It's definitely not innocent Arab families living in New Zealand.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I was at some points in my life so socially isolated, no job and with only imageboards as social interaction, that I was very intellectually interested in fascism because it gave such strong meaning to my existence. I even cheered Breivik on 4chon /new/ when it happened, if any oldfags here even remember 4chon. I admired ISIS for what they managed to accomplish, the organizational skill they had in setting up a functioning bureaucracy inside a war torn state, and yearned for a white ISIS to join.

So I'm living proof that people can change their perspective and priorities in life, I hope you can at least reflect on yourself a bit, though maybe some guys with aspergers here are really incapable of that, I dont know you guys irl. Look inside of yourselves and find your humanity.

He's not inspiring anyone who is not an absolutely indoctrinated sociopath living in our e-bubble. No normal empathetic peron, white or not, is gonna look at that video and say "Fuck yea, go shoot that innocent woman crying for help in the head. SO EMPOWERING!". No one.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

lmao look at the reports he just worked at some gym under some woman , gym trainer i guess.Saved up money coz white people live on mayonnaise sandwiches and live in trailer homes
He was a personal trainer, so what? That's a respectable job.

Filtered and reported for being a low IQ American nigger who thinks he's high IQ because he went to a diploma mill.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

lmao respectful job my ass ,any job paying less than 80 k a year is for dumbasses.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

lmao as if i need to prove anything to a guy glorifying a terrorist attack
No you will just continue to ignore the fact that whites are being forcibly replaced (genocide) in their own countries and that's totally okay – but it's totally not okay when a white guy fights back. You are anti-white. That we already know. Your ethics are gobbeldy gook nonsense.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

You don't belong.

David King
David King

Many engineers and technicians earn less than 80k per year. Guess they're dumb asses, too, Tyrone. Super big brain you have.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Thousands of poor whites kill themselves with drugs out of despair, because they have been fucked by a Jew economy, lost their families, and have no prospects. The highest suicide rate is among middle aged white men. Are they all supposed to just lay down and die while watching everything be taken from them?

Who is the real psychopath here? The snake who bites the mongoose when trapped in the corner, or the scumfuck who threw the two in the cage together for a good laugh.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

lmao I'm a non white living in a white country , I came here because i was getting paid for the same job I did in my country 4x more .Idc about replacing any whites or some bullshit like that

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Military level gun discipline
His vest comes undone immediately
Dropping loaded magazines on the floor
Doesn't secure taclight so it falls on the floor
Almost gets dropped by some overweight balding Ahmed with a deathwish
Tries to shoot out his windshield and fails, deafening himself in the car
The guy was a rank amateur and you don't know the first fucking thing about what you're watching, jesus fucking christ.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Idc about replacing any whites or some bullshit like that
No nonwhites do and that's why we are very, very pissed off. You will end up like the niggers in the video, you literal parasite. Mark my fucking words.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Because you can't.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Brenton is a prime example of a person not knowing how to use critical thinking, especially in an age of mass miss information on the internet.

Some people are unfortunately easily fooled on the internet, unable to differentiate trolls and credible information.

His manifesto paints a picture of greatly uneducataed understanding and often contradicting political terms , historical and current world issues. If only he had brought his views and cross examined with accurate self researched information instead of relying on youtube videos produced by 12 y/os having a laugh.

So folks the only lesson learnt here is that, make sure you test your views with a wide range of people in society, not just other fools on the internet.This guy was no hero, this guy will probably turn out to be intellectually disabled who was propelled into action by himself and other faplords with unbalanced view of the world.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Attached: IMG-20190308-231009.jpg (81.32 KB, 750x750)

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

What do you do in your day-to-day life that makes you think you are going through a "war"?

Common sentiment among low IQ retards with short time horizons - can't think more than 20 seconds into the future. Please don't breed

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

blaming others and ending your own life is weak af , you want to fight for people like this .Lmao this funny as hell

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

renton is a prime example of a person not knowing how to use critical thinking, especially in an age of mass miss information on the internet.

Some people are unfortunately easily fooled on the internet, unable to differentiate trolls and credible information.

His manifesto paints a picture of greatly uneducataed understanding and often contradicting political terms , historical and current world issues. If only he had brought his views and cross examined with accurate self researched information instead of relying on youtube videos produced by 12 y/os having a laugh.

So folks the only lesson learnt here is that, make sure you test your views with a wide range of people in society, not just other fools on the internet.This guy was no hero, this guy will probably turn out to be intellectually disabled who was propelled into action by himself and other faplords with unbalanced view of the world.
None of what you wrote is true though. You don't read things for yourself but instead go by hand-fed info you get from others with agendas. 1/10.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Thank you , a person with a brain finally .

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

unfortunately easily fooled

Ironic, exactly what is happening but you are too stupid to realize.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

No glory to the violent :D

The guy literally had nothing in his life he valued. He threw it all away. Lies about glory aren’t worth more truths about suffering.

David Jones
David Jones

"Revenge Is Coming": ISIS Terror Threat Made Against New Zealand Prime Minister
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/revenge-coming-isis-terror-threat-made-against-new-zealand-prime-minister

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

blaming others and ending your own life is weak af , you want to fight for people like this .Lmao this funny as hell
Yes, because people like this will be the thing that gets rid of you parasites from our countries? Why would we want parasites? You yourself even admit you're a parasite. The sooner we get rid of you, the better because no human ever benefited from being the victim of parasites. You're worthless scum and can contribute nothing to our culture or civilisation.

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

Redditfag thinks we're just LARPing about DoTR and our racism is just ironic
Based Zig Forumsack Tarrant has stoked the f
lames of revolution, many Zig Forumsacks me included are already gearing up to commit another happening
The revolution may not be televised, but it will definitely be live-streamed
kikes, niggers, spics and other minorities are next
or who knows, maybe we'll target mudslimes again just for laughs

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Good lord, its amazing how much he actually fucked up and still completed the objective.

Attached: 7204efabb01f0c2e344e7131baad7b244de6e9f644b84e09568ec9dfec183966.png (205.65 KB, 600x536)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Thank you , a person with a brain finally .
Says the monkey parasite. You're a self-documenting case of why you fuckers are a detriment to our very existence. Very low IQ move for someone depending on us for a decent life he couldn't get in his own country. You deserve a bullet to the head.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Mate, I've been here so long, I'm like one of the founding fathers of this entire alt-right WN 2.0 manchild subculture. I was on /new/ the day Zig Forums was created on 4chan saying "this is our time to infect the greater mainstream with our ideas, we need to push race realism and Evolian fascism on Zig Forums because 4chan is a more mainstream platform (than 4chon) and our ideas can spread from there".

It's only been for like a year and a half that I really outgrew this phase of my life and it's for the better, still I've bad correspondence with all the big figures in this subculture.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

first of all you're culture is bland and pretty trash compared to other tbh , and i contribute alot more than dudes living in trailer homes with easily automated jobs complaining on this forum

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

Excuse me dumbshits, but people with views even remotely close to ours are completely banished from political discourse. If we speak to anyone about this we will lose our families and livelihood.

You fucking fags really don't get it yet do you, you are brainwashed utopians upholding some libertarian tier theories about the "free market place of ideas," and, "wouldn't it be oh so nice if we could all just get along?"
There is no way to talk to the other side, it is a completely rational conclusion to come to that you are being silenced because your opposition wants you dead, considering the circumstances.

You sound like normie e-thots, please for the love of god do some re-examining

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

sorry, I'm a filthy /v/ crossposer who gets his knowledge from video games
I'm gonna start lurking /k/ more from now and also plan on visiting my local gun ranch

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

first of all you're culture is bland
you're
Says the monkey who depends on a computer for communication, a product of white culture. Yet you can't even write properly.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

unironically thinking ethno autonomy has a chance post hitler and not just working towards a second ice age so hitler 2.0 can try again

fucking idiots wasting bullets

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

I was on /new/ the day Zig Forums was created on 4chan saying "this is our time to infect the greater mainstream with our ideas
Respect
R

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

I guess you caught on that english is not my first language xD ,computers are not a direct product of white culture the work of alot of other cultures in the field of mathematics such as Indians made it possible , not 1 advancement in science can be contributed to a single culture

Landon Young
Landon Young

I feel bad for non whites. Imagine what life must be like being born a sack of shit. We tried to raise you up to our level too and you all freaked the fuck out. Poor non whites, they hate us so much and yet they would give it all up to be us.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Let me guess……
You're a Pajeet whose inhaled the fumes from his wiping hand too deeply, thinks that because he's one of the hundreds of thousands of invaders brought in by Jews to replace us that he really is some sort of computer wizard that just couldn't be found in the West already.

Our culture is bland

THEN GO THE FUCK BACK NIGGER, GO AND DON'T TURN BACK SHITSKIN

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

50 dead muzzies and counting

Attached: swew.PNG (496.7 KB, 654x566)

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Nah the quality of life and pay is much higher here than in my country so ima stick around until i retire , will probably head back then

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

I guess you caught on that english is not my first language xD ,computers are not a direct product of white culture the work of alot of other cultures in the field of mathematics such as Indians made it possible , not 1 advancement in science can be contributed to a single culture
Without whites computers would not exist. India could not have ever hoped to have produced the computer as your average IQ is 80, which is technically retardation. As a case study of your general incompetence, we can take Ola, the ride app, and Uber. Ola is the same thing as Uber, but it was developed many years before Uber. However, the app is buggy and hardly functional compared to Uber. Even with a billion people you're too retarded to make an Android app. Fuck off, subhuman.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

computers are not a direct product of white culture the work of alot of other cultures in the field of mathematics such as Indians made it possible
such as Indians
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT

Attached: pajeets.jpeg (28.65 KB, 380x285)

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Well the thing is nobody can say we didn't try, right? Third worlders were given everything on a silver platter and look where they are now… Even their smartest can't wait to gtfo of their ancestral homelands but sadly they fail to realize they aren't white only emulating it.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

First of all idk what fuck ola is but from a quick google search it seems uber was developed a year earlier 2009 as opposed to ola(2010)

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

100% FALSE FLAG

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Lmao i know they are street shitters but cant deny the contribution of their smarter ancestors

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

First of all idk what fuck ola is but from a quick google search it seems uber was developed a year earlier 2009 as opposed to ola(2010)
It's still nonfunctional. 9 years and you still have a barely functioning app even with a population of a billion or so people. Super impressive. Call me when the rest of your fellow monkies learn to use toilets, you fucking loser.

Attached: LOSERS.jpeg (10.09 KB, 275x183)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

You guys sound like low self esteem kids who were bullied in high school 😂 This page is like a light to a moth, attracting all of the retarded racists from far a field. You’re beloved Tarrant won’t be remembered, nor will anything he’s hoping to achieve long term actually occur. Go rant on about something which occurred hundreds if not thousands of years ago, that you have decided to pick up and run with. Chant mud slime, sand nigger and kike some more,that’ll really do the trick. No nut bastards who are too scared to do shit other than post on a fucking forum 😂

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Attached: 1552721149911.jpg (248.52 KB, 1090x851)
Attached: 17j7na.jpg (59.3 KB, 540x511)

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

We learn from Brenton's manifesto that he was unable to complete high level education. This may have directly impacted his ability and understanding of the current state of the world.

For someone who claims to have travelled to other countries, Brenton was unable to see the benefits of cultural sharing and learning from others who are not alike.

In talking about defending his land, I wonder if he knows that both New Zealand and Australia (Where he was born) and also the United States (Mostly where he gets his distorted views) were results of invasions of European explorers?

The world is a very small place now, and Brenton, who clearly wanted to desperately achieve something thought he could do so by destroying innocent civilians.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

they
their

Attached: ais.jpg (75.34 KB, 877x541)

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

We learn from Brenton's manifesto that he was unable to complete high level education. This may have directly impacted his ability and understanding of the current state of the world.
He says he had no interest. No where does it say he was unable, you liar. This isn't Reddit, you can't just get away with lies here.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Anons! Get in on this:
change.org/p/new-zealand-government-free-brenton-tarrant

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

I don't know whats happening but before today I believed in only three things:

1. The Earth is Flat
2. Hitler was a Zionist
3. Michael Jackson did nothing wrong.

Now I have to add a fourth - The simulation is melting.

There is NO OTHER WAY these things can be anything other than some chaotic truth bearing divinity freeing us from the Cube's cruel reality. What lies beyond reason? How will we react when the sky folds? When the sky breaks and the shattered remains evaporate?

Someone on halfchan found this company, AND ITS REAL

Don't let your memes be dreams my gois

Attached: 1552721749182.webm (2.45 MB, 1020x540)
Attached: 1552721344261.jpg (103.97 KB, 1440x810)
Attached: 1552721141273.png (134.22 KB, 497x402)
Attached: 1552721083529.jpg (83.15 KB, 1099x460)

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Please spare us your homosexual fantasies.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

It was a Mossad operation.
said he never went to college
made his money "investing"
enough to travel the world before 28
shit ton of expensive weapons
None of this seems suspicious to you?

Follow the evidence.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

😂
Best bait I've seen in a long time. You do the best airheaded bitch on Twitter impression.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

why is that only low income uneducated guys take it upon themselves to pull off terror attacks like this ,he didn't have the ability to pursue higher education that is a fact

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Yes you can. The lionization of this guy has been a lie. Even I fell for it, but I questioned myself and checked the video.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

That's not graffiti! Those symbols are neo-Germanic Runes. Stop conflating it with nigger scribble! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Not many of us have great interest in education, but we do it anyway, for our own sake, for society's sake and for other around us. Weather interest or not, he had barely passing grades and no tertiary education.

This would have impacted his ability to gain employment in a vast majority of fields in society, having double degrees and masters in this day and age is considered nothing special. So yes educate yourself and make your self useful. This is what Brenton should have being told.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

change.org/p/government-introduce-the-death-penalty-to-terrorists-namely-brenton-tarrant lets go guys 5753 signatures and counting !!!

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Air headed twitter bitch 😂 I’ll accept that.. because it’s better than being an ignorant no nut bitch like yourself sweetheart.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

is this the whole manifesto pastebin.com/u6BxDG9z
read somewhere its 70 pages, copied to word it was 34

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

We are still infected with the leftovers of the propaganda used to shame women into the workforce to lower European birth rates, college is a completely Jewish institution that lowers its standards for shitskins.

Attached: higherejewcation.jpg (120.21 KB, 693x770)

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

why is that only low income uneducated guys take it upon themselves to pull off terror attacks like this ,he didn't have the ability to pursue higher education that is a fact
School is not education. Two different things by definition. By your definition of education, Plato and Aristotle were also uneducated. Socrates worked as a stone mason, Spinoza as a lens grinder. The meaning of education is enlightenment. Look it up, monkey. Second, many intelligent people do these things. For example. Breivik had an IQ over 130, which is more than three standard deviations above India's average.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

R

James Ward
James Ward

U

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

make sure you test your views with a wide range of people in society
You don't have to check your views with anyone; there is no election you have to win to be right. In fact, the idea of holding a survey to make sure your beliefs properly conform to those around you is kind of pathetic. In your system someone decrying a society as sick could never be correct because the society would never agree with that assessment.
Show us your fucking tits. I can tell you have estrogen coursing through you by that desire you have to conform.

Austin James
Austin James

Not many of us have great interest in education, but we do it anyway, for our own sake, for society's sake and for other around us. Weather interest or not, he had barely passing grades and no tertiary education
You don't understand the situation, you dumb as brick nigger. Why would a white person be interested in anything when we are told we are worthless by everyone and genocided by replacement immigration. We are being fucked out of everything by EVERYONE. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE COMMUNITIES ANY MORE! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DESTROYED. WE ARE EXTINCT IN 100 YEARS. That's why people are drinking themselves TO DEATH in record numbers. There is no will to live.

That's we you get people like Brenton and I hope one gets you next time.

Attached: DeathShot.jpg (659.91 KB, 2488x1659)

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

It is true that you cannot learn everything in school and school is not the only means of education. However school will provide you with tools to have a balanced view of the world.

Suicide bombers and terrorist are often made into extremist because they believe in the faith, that's their education. Brenton unfortunately adopted other views propelled by ANONs on the internet, that was his faith. Very sad.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

It is true that you cannot learn everything in school and school is not the only means of education. However school will provide you with tools to have a balanced view of the world.
No, school is not education, IDIOT. It is training. I told you they were two different definitions. You are clearly Indian. You are WAY TOO low IQ to post here. Fuck off.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Suicide bombers and terrorist are often made into extremist because they believe in the faith, that's their education. Brenton unfortunately adopted other views propelled by ANONs on the internet, that was his faith. Very sad.
More brainless moralistic dribblings from a monkey that understands nothing.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Don't let others tell you what your worth. I think your over dramatic here, not sure if trolling or not.

Smoke some weed and have some fun ok.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Good. I was raped by a nigger when I was 30 and I'm pretty sure he was Muslim or Jew (don't know the difference) so it's good that my white boy is doing this!!!
My mom left me when I was 13. She went to UAE from poor ass Serbia to suck some Muslim cocks for money. Fucking whore. So next y'all should go there!! WHITE POWER!!! TRUMP 2020!!!

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

R
$14.88
this is amazing

have you guys seen this article?
bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/15/shitposting-inspirational-terrorism-and-the-christchurch-mosque-massacre/
some funny shit

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Don't let others tell you what your worth. I think your over dramatic here, not sure if trolling or not.
How is being angry about being eradicated from existence over-reacting, you rock bottom IQ dipshit?

Smoke some weed and have some fun ok.
I'd rather not damage my IQ, I'll leave losing points up to you.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

made into extremist because they believe in the faith
sorry /b/ro, but you need to hop on back over to Reddit or lurk some more. You still have all of the mainstream social indoctrination that gives you the impulse to use buzzwords like extremists, thinking they will trigger some negative emotion in our heads.

Extremism is bread purely out of desperation, the faith is just what is used to give them strength, strength they wouldn't need in more peaceful times.

Levi Long
Levi Long

Revenge is coming ISIS threatens all Christians

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

revenge is coming
from isis
That's how I know you don't belong here.

Oliver White
Oliver White

The great thing about school is, its both education and training.

School in each era will inevitably teach different things that are in line with the current human civilization progress.

For example, now days coding and computer science is taught in most schools.

But without understanding how to critically analyze information and maths, these training would be meaningless.

So don't educate yourself with just the internet, you saw how Alex Jones landed himself in psychosis after thinking everything you read on the internet is true.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

michael jackson is illuminati and i believe he is a pedo

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Good, I'm in church with .45 special tomorrow. International Practical Shooting Confederation champion five years in a row.

Attached: Headshot.jpeg (13.39 KB, 225x225)

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

So don't educate yourself with just the internet, you saw how Alex Jones landed himself in psychosis after thinking everything you read on the internet is true.
I understand your point, but I think that has more to do with Alex's genetic predisposition or very early childhood.

Yes school is meant to train you, we would all like it to both teach and train kids to be responsible citizens, who are kind towards one another and help each other, so that we can create a civilization that can leave this gay planet for the nigs to fight over.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

How are you being eradicated from existence? Or are you just painting this picture in your own head? The great conspiracy to eradicate the white population? I am white and I don't see this at all.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

stop posting gore im still squeamish

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

The great thing about school is, its both education and training.
No monkey, it's not education, it's training. It was designed to train people to be robotic factory workers. Read The Underground History of American Education by John Taylor Gatto. Read the work on Education Schooling by Engels. The ONLY purpose of schooling is training. It is 0% about education, you fucking dunce.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Mudslimes will do a shooting or bombing around Easter time it is their MO.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

This poster is a kike. He is saying a kike will post as a muslim and do a shooting or bombing around easter.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

How about for White South Africans?
Answer is yes

How come there isn't global outrage about the genocide of White South Africans?
Answer to this leads us down a rabbit hole, a correct and rational rabbit hole

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Revenge is coming ISIS

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

jews=muslims

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Alex Jones creates Internet material and started on his journey before he knew what the Internet was. And for someone that you think is in a psychosis he's got millions for it and runs a successful business employing a dozen or more people. How many millions do you have nut bag, or how many people do you employ that literally require you to be functional and stable and rational to make things work so you can feed you family? I know the answer will be zero.

Trying to drag the thread in some fucked up direction. Fuck you cunt.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

You motherfucking incell cousin fucking hicks need a life.

Owen King
Owen King

How are you being eradicated from existence? Or are you just painting this picture in your own head? The great conspiracy to eradicate the white population? I am white and I don't see this at all.
Because you are a fucking moron. Try reading for a change. Google this shit and don't come back, nigger IQ.

Attached: ThePlan.jpg (182.43 KB, 1088x1079)
Attached: MigrationPlan.jpg (35.09 KB, 500x341)
Attached: kalergi.jpg (121.33 KB, 1258x707)
Attached: K2.jpg (79.38 KB, 780x405)

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

And… what is wrong with training? We live in a dangerous world, every generation requires proper training to survive, this is a no brainer?

So you would rather not train your new borns and let them do whatever the fuck they want? How do you think we've made all this progress as a species. I'm not sure what your getting at but weather you want to train your self at school or find training else where, what a normal person who realizes this is to get an education provided by the very system that will recognize this education for skills required to add value.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Mathematics is 100% white. Mathematics is an axiomatic system of logic, which did not exist before the Greek. Before mathematics there was only concepts of messurement and counting, which existed in all cultures.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Ethnonationalism doesn't apply just to japs.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

And… what is wrong with training? We live in a dangerous world, every generation requires proper training to survive, this is a no brainer?
Because it's training to for rote learning and repetition and nothing else – and such a thing does not teach thinking skills or autonomy which is needed in a word that is changing more rapidly than ever.

Go away, idiot.

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Attached: sadgsaf.png (19.74 KB, 749x100)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Actually, the biggest cousin fucking inbreds on earth are muslims and jews.

See
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/muslim_inbreeding.html
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

as if we don't know..
that's so obvious

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Are you sure? Because critical thinking and learning how to think is taught in most primary schools.

If you are unable to handle rote learning and repetition there are creative fields such as science and literiture.

Because the world is changing more rapidly than ever, you had better be sure your understanding the changes correctly, or else such as in Brenton's case, he had no clue and use his skills for a delusion.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

nice ID

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Are you sure? Because critical thinking and learning how to think is taught in most primary schools.
Aristotelian logic and fallacies are not taught – and without question the identification of fallacies in written argument is NOT taught. Nor is epistemology and argumentation taught. Without a solid grounding in those things there is no proper thinking. You are a perfect example, retard. You are stupid as fuck and you know nothing. It's like talking to an infant.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Critical thinking is not taught at all. Interpret the changing world? It sounds like you need a serious history lesson.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Hello new friend.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Critical thinking is not taught at all. Interpret the changing world? It sounds like you need a serious history lesson.
Boy do I hate new faggots. May as well go to the ghetto and talk to porch monkies.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

So wait I haven't been following super well. When I went to bed last night there were about 25-ish casualties, and the video most people counted casualties in the mid to upper 20's. How did that get bumped up to 49? Did he make it to a second mosque? And what was the deal with the three other people they arrested?

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

In time we will learn more about the man, the myth, the legend. What's done is doneF

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

49? Did he make it to a second mosque? And what was the deal with the three other people they arrested?
Second Mosque, hit, more people were counted and died. He hit 49.

James Miller
James Miller

You better get on that. Don't waste your time here.

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

There were at least 3 locations hit by two other shooters.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Guys, the point here is not what is taught and what is not taught in school. We are all learning everyday even after school.

The point here is that Brenton was intellectually unable to obtain even tertiary education, which in this day and age is not even considered anything special but the least of which shows the ability to understand basic deduction and understanding.

Even if you wanted to learn and master aristotelian logic etc, you don't do it straight from the internet and especially from unqualified ANONs.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

this piece of shit retard scum will get raped in prison. This white faggot will love it. He looks like an autistic retard. Can't wait to hear about him getting rapped. That will make my day. Hahahaha
I will pray every day for him to get raped and become someone's bitch…… I will love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
White faggots don't reply

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Precisely these guys are just looking for an escape and something to blame their sad miserable lives on , oohhh its the immmigrants thats why im fat broke and no life . get educated get a job white losers

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

When I went to college I was told to write about civil rights leaders. Do you think I give a fuck about what rosa parks or mlk did? It's been a disaster for society post 1865. I had to pretend to care to get a good grade, and at a certain point I said fuck it, I'm not going to waste money to care about what niggers did so they could be forced into schools at gunpoint.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

The point here is that Brenton was intellectually unable to obtain even tertiary education, which in this day and age is not even considered anything special but the least of which shows the ability to understand basic deduction and understanding.
Because he didn't have any? Chris Langan the smartest guy in America with 200 IQ has no education and worked as a bouncer his whole life.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Stay mad ahmed

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

change.org/p/government-introduce-the-death-penalty-to-terrorists-namely-brenton-tarrant lets goo !!!!

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

White fag

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

This guy has no higher education? So what. We all have shit lives? So what? I didn't even finish primary school and I'm learning about asian basket weaving on this here forum and you are shitting up all the breadsF Will you give me a scholarship to be so learned like you? Please give me some money and teach me shitF

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Shills out in full force. What's it like being a shitskin?

Attached: 549f901ebad711b8360f30b17deab9a4d9ae1dd47f81cd4749551c2d46d08e46.jpg (91.25 KB, 500x619)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I didn't even finish primary school
I dropped out in grade four but got a chem degree because I found a loophole in the system. It's all a joke anyway. All that matters is IQ.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Well there you go, if you can't understand the past how are you to know the current state of the world? Especially on something as important as civil rights and posting on /pol.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

what about eq?

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

If u want to make an effort i can help you learn programming and get a job :)

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

It's BS, quantitatively no such thing exists. It's basically made up and a euphemism for social skills.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

The average American who just shoots for fun could clear and operate weapon like that, myself included. You are not the expert you think you are, retard.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

This is What fragile white boys like the fag who did it and the rest of fragile white boy Nazis secretly like. He will forever receive cum shots on his face in prison and /pol will worship this fag lmao

Attached: 897D0FF2-10E9-436D-A59F-4EA7FE283998.jpeg (85.64 KB, 720x1080)

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

No I was referring to him not having higher level of education, yet in his manifesto he had alot of mis understood and contradicting political terms and social/world issues, resulting in a self concucted narrative of the state of the world.

If he had any interest in the topics which were discussed in his manifesto, he should have educated himself better. Clearly he didn't and was looking for a greater purpose than the one he had on hand. To be someone who is taking action for the greater good in his head, must've being on a different plane of existence all together.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

I understand completely the current state of the world, you mongoloid.
if you can't understand the past how are you to know the current state of the world? Especially on something as important as civil rights and posting on /pol.
You missed the last /, and understanding that America has gone consistently down the shitter since 1865 is the exact reason that we, (not you), as a society have gone to shit. What good did a defiant niggress on a bus or an adulterer preacher have on America? 13% of the population committing 50% of the murders? Wow, glad I stayed in college for that to be beaten over my head for years and thousands of dollars.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

shills resorting to posting gay porn and projecting their faggot rape fantasies onto others
Yikes

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

Tarrant enjoying prison ;)

Attached: 12ACF1B7-BEF9-46C9-B132-F4B9E707B5D2.jpeg (17.13 KB, 240x180)

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

As a radical leFtist Feminist gay that identifies as all the woman of the world and wants to implement marxist I find your hate speech really fucking violent and you need to go to jaiF or worse

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Fou no read good

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

This is you fag. We know you are secretly a fag worshipping another fag.

Attached: 7FE06856-E3AE-4428-8692-81AC91E711D1.jpeg (18.88 KB, 176x287)

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Have fun ahmed

Attached: 0952b9444c1e496d265d24165ab5a114623ea9e1c447db16833b8d30123e845a.jpg (58.77 KB, 883x499)

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

As a centrist I find this logic entirely abhorrent. Cultural Marxism OUT! Jordan Peterson IN!

Attached: FB5CFF9F-2A4A-45B0-8A46-62C6F1A754F7.jpeg (39.11 KB, 488x366)

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Thanks brother cheers from Iraq

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

But I love dick, dude. Stop being homophobic, you're going too far.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

As a Jordan Peterson unicorn that does it's bed I take offense to this attack on individuality and you belong in jail or worse!

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Imagine having weird gay white guy pictures saved on your computer

Nice hellhole you got there bub

Attached: 997fc9ea98463b8610cd01bc388d99d676f839e86f77c0c7993ef6e6c9f8ee21.jpg (16.66 KB, 292x257)
Attached: 3923dce948acb831357d12fe1eed6aa6027394b0482b4aee7a1a36c11de188d6.jpg (41.91 KB, 600x587)
Attached: e4ca126bea234b3ab6e05718ff169d324aa235f0d60d62b7bdc7ce3830faa6ba.jpg (9.19 KB, 255x170)
Attached: e85ca767a2c506624370d54b2dc1a6a946e94d401de87372a795cbb0bb222a2e.png (12.8 KB, 255x191)

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Stop being intolerant of my intolerance. You are a CULTURAL MARXIST and need to be removed. This is the board belonging to Jordan Peterson, please do not post your inflammatory commentary here.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

If it goes down we'll be right behind you.

Attached: Asian-SS324234.jpg (86.81 KB, 623x1024)

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Imagine being a gay faghot worshipping a white fag and being a keyboard warrior. Facts: tarrant WILL get raped in jail and I challenge someone to prove me otherwise

Attached: 49E93B86-2BD0-4D31-A41A-8E8DCF98B507.jpeg (259.26 KB, 800x533)

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Fhaghot

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

I don't know how this doesn'F apply to you. My sidesF

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Imagine being this jewish to care about someone getting anally penetrated

Bro your whole gang of faggot hadji babymakers just got penetrated by 5.56 FMJ's. A dick up the ass is nothing compared to that.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

I'm convinced that if they let Stef and Lauren Southern have a talk a few months ago this might have been prevented. Unfortunately, when speech isn't allowed then there are few options left.

Jack Long
Jack Long

"We'll be right behind you"

Yep like this faghots that you are

Attached: 1874CA2D-ABD2-4657-916C-4533403EB6BD.jpeg (15.38 KB, 183x276)

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Doesn't matter tarrant WILL get raped in jail and suck dick in jail. This is what every fragile white boy will be doing ;)

Attached: 4447864C-5085-4AFF-9D19-B11DED62CD72.jpeg (309.54 KB, 1920x1280)

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Что-то тут дохуя белых заднеприводных пендосов 🤔
Ну вас нахуй, тупые американцы олололо
Сосите 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

hello SHILLSS BWAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we are gays an faggots bear with us HAHAHAHA

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

topkek

"They don't even give the website their full name, address and billing information!"

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

Иди нахуй сука. Русский пидорасс

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

They are so mad that we keep celebrating and spreading the shooting video keep making more remix videos it's shooting flames right up these kikes asses.

Gavin White
Gavin White

As a conservative far-right gay trans non binary white male the comments offend me.

Sub to SuckDickPie

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

I didn't know you owned Zig Forums?

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

faghots
what's that?

Attached: how-do-u-say-WMD-in-spanish.jpg (52.77 KB, 458x480)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Top kek. So mad right now!!! 😠😠😠 Daddy tarrant will love dick in jail!! Fax ❤️

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Its you faghot

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Отсоси, сученок безродный))))))
Откуда твои предки? Из Ирландии? Грязные европейцы. Мы жили во дворцах, пока вы жрали дерьмо на улицах, тупой ты пиндос.
Как говорят по всему миру: ну тупые американцы….

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Looool triggered a russian fag: he says too many of you Americans are gay, I'm leaving. Looool Amerifags
I've succeeded top kek

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Jesus mom was a 14 years old whore.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

speak English please, like a normal colored person.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

You can't even use proper English, fucking fucked dumbfuck lol kek 4eburek.
Go eat your brothers sperm #SweetHomeAlabama долбаеба кусок. Сочи хуи, пиндосина)))))))) ололололо

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Dang this shithole site is gone dip soon lmao y'all mad mad I fuck white chicks at school. Deez white sweet thots love bbc

John Fisher
John Fisher

Да плевать на паРашу, на Срукраину и прочие нищинские страны тупых сосуславян. Сосни хуйца))))))))) Kosovo is Albania

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

Ruzkez and ainz-shvainz-hitlerianz raped Polska Kurwa from both holes. Wytb m8?

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

Kike lawyer with kike judge? Will require shitton of shekels.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.76 KB, 443x90)

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Tarrant (or should I say "triple penetrated by bbc white sweet boi watch with no registration") is just an another white dumb idiot. Nothing new here

Thomas James
Thomas James

No one is divided after this attack. Most people are normies, and if there's one way to make them all agree, it's gonna be about condemning a 'brutal' attack like this. Please tell me how murdering 49 people is going to make normies want an ethnostate, because it seems like something only an autist would expect. No one cares about gun rights outside of America, and Americans don't give a shit about gun rights in New Zealand. Nothing past the short-term came of this.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

A
C
R
ACROSS THE GLOBE
S
S

T
H
E

G
L
O
B
E

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Anyone still believe this horseshit?

That's what's wrong with psyops the public psyche adds to the hysteria if it's real and/or well done.

Who the fuck can believe that was his second spot hit that day?

IF IT WAS:

What happened at the first? We saw the twitter video from victim perspective. He threw his guns again, or reloaded everything, without shaking or breathing…

Not a scratch
Cracking jokes….

ABOUT PEWDPIE: fuck this I won't go on it's stupid

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

still doesn't grasp that politicians overreacting to banal incidents concerning white folk against their invaders might exasperate divisions through their shitty communigger policy making
still hasn't read shit

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

A 'shooter' so happy he cracks jokes about memes - he says 'firefight' as if he's in one, maybe he's been in a few… IDF? Got used to shooting unarmed people, look at him go.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Israeli psyop confirmed

go to war, kill, die, goyims and mudslimes

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

lol @ his "NATIONALIST nay WHITE SUPREMACIST mudkipfesto,,,

"I don't mind the juice, as long as they Israel"

JUICE GON' ISRAEL

JIGS GON JOG

The facts of liiiifeee

THE FACTS OF LIFE

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

In case you haven't realized, every person who has touched a bullet publicly is labeled a glow in the dark. Even the most suspicious anons aren't buying the "violence free world aside from false flags" narrative anymore. I could write a list of false flag glow op happenings since jet fuel melted steel beams, but instead I will make a list of the happenings that WEREN'T considered a false flag by a torfag on here:

End of post faggot. Cried wolf too many times

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Can you not be a lazy piece of shit for once in your life and actually elaborate on that and get specific about what policies do what exactly? Otherwise, you're just spouting vague bullshit. Normies are not divided on this and they're certainly not more inclined to accept an ethnostate now. This attack was just another giddy dipshit with no capacity for long term thinking.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

more charges to be filed
Who tf cares about additional charges when you are that deep?

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

learn how too type please for the love of god you illiterate nigger

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

i hope you get aids and die nigger.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

How would you like that? Some really shittily written series of philosophical dissertations on why your shitty limited view of the world around you is not the whole, how politicians have ultimately been forced to act due to the current climates of society and, what we down here can honestly only assume is, the current plan for the future of the planet itself, minus one specific race of people who basically created the societies that shitskins now enjoy the destruction of?
Read the damn thing, as long as you understand the overarching machinery that we created, you can understand the simple fact that creating the exact thing that communigger politicians have been pointing at phantoms of for a century wwill either force their hand early or, worse for them, possibly create a new environment where we have literally the same rights as the invaders, in which we can randomly kill and maim with impunity and receive (comparably) next to nothing as punishment, unless, again, they do something exceedingly stupid.

Attached: The-Great-Replacement.jpg (7.93 MB, 3523x8191)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Hahahaha

Attached: 20190316-170617.jpg (1.02 MB, 1440x2960)

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

R

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

why did he stream on jewbook?
that's risky, they could ban him in a minute

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Not with the amount of time he gave. He was killing for only a few minutes and only we had the link.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Jesus you people are stupid. Brenton Tarrant "super intelligent"??? Haha, he's a sad pathetic uneducated idiot who fed on his own hatred and stitched together an incoherent mush of far-right delusions from around the net. He might as well have got his worldview out of Weetbix packet. You idiots think you're going to inherit the world but you're just the lowlife. You have nothing to offer this world but your own incomprehensible hatred. Well done you.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Because thinking that flooding our civilization with uneducated barbarians who have been violently spreading their faith for the past 1000 years is smart.
You're a goddamn moron.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Reminder: people like you get le rope too
Ecks Dee

Attached: 03F28709-CF9B-41B7-8300-AD3D34162B70.jpeg (38.48 KB, 540x390)

Joseph White
Joseph White

If his delusions weren't true, why did he have so many targets?

Attached: 3ad8fd4607f9e04d75024fe79fbf524f8b9d69d7af336fc000b97e968a22980f.jpg (242.57 KB, 720x720)

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Achieved more in this world than you ever will. You are a nothing getting mad on the internet over a great mans success.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

lol anyone who has a slightly different opinion u get triggered , when u claim its left who acts this way calm ur shit and enjoy ur 6 IQ toothless hillbilly get rekt by government

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

What do you bring to the world?

Charles Young
Charles Young

islam will win.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Attached: merge-from-ofoct-(sss2).jpg (141.23 KB, 750x1140)

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Attached: 2w3yk1.jpg (74.54 KB, 888x499)

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

I'll tell you one thing this pathetic little man has achieved. He's galvanised multiculturalism in NZ.

Your silly depraved ideas about the world are worthless, and that's why they'll never win. And when some dumbass amongst you turns his guns on us, it only galvanises us.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

incels
cousin-fucking

So which is it?

Henry King
Henry King

Russians in the main support Tarrant
Good Job!

Attached: 1275349943219.png (144.17 KB, 372x550)

Michael White
Michael White

NZ is less than 1% Muslim so yeah, not taking over. Governments need to sincerely focus on integration and modernization. We don't need citizens who feel it is reasonable to have to pray to an imaginary being 5 times a day or they are in the wrong.

Nazis need to be locked up in cages like the animals they are.

Attached: xacsdcqw---Copy.PNG (1.09 MB, 969x542)
Attached: idiqw---Copy.jpg (109 KB, 962x642)
Attached: images-(4)---Copy.jpg (8.98 KB, 300x168)
Attached: imagess.jpg (9.36 KB, 269x188)

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

That's exactly what I was thinking. World is becoming more and more fucked every day. Sounds like Revelation to me

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

NZ is less than 1% Muslim
today 1%, tomorrow 5%

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

normies = mentally stable

Hudson White
Hudson White

please dont blame shills on pajeet indians. indians are based see
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206509155
indians will help you wipe out all muslims in the world there are a billion of us and you we can do it.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

He was an intellectually inferior mentally ill Alex Jones devotee.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Truly, God Almighty was with him in this crusade.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Attached: rawImage.jpg (85.96 KB, 1024x706)

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Jail break him.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

t. never shot a gun more than once in his life

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

A great article by Andrew Anglin on this event, essential read for the cucks that have been coming here since we had this awesome happening.

(You need the Tor Browser Bundle installed)
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/if-you-were-unfazed-watching-brenton-tarrant-take-revenge-youre-not-evil-youre-normal/

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

What and where? (((NATO))) destroys muslim country after country, and in the west jews rule.

John White
John White

What are Kiwi prisons like?
33% White
55% Maori
12% Pacific Islander
He should be OK in there.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Says the jew whose religion in the only identity ever, even when already secular.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

outgrew this phase of my life
You mean you got pacified, comfy with whatever NPC-tier position in life you've got right now. White nationalism is not a phase and I can only hope that you'd see that soon enough. I know I did eventually.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

When a shitposting master takes "shooting the shit" and turns it into shooting the shitskins. MSM already going to attack mode for that pewdiepie shit. Truly the embodiment of just wanting to see the world burn. Surrendered too to see just that.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

White nationalism is not a phase and I can only hope that you'd see that soon enough.
Correct, it's a realisation. A realisation that if you do not act and sufficiently, you will go extinct and so will your people's way of life. In Darwinistic terms, it's group survivalism, a game which is limited only to the fittest. The losers become nothing more than a footnote in history.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Why not just link to the normal site which is up and running? I know because I just checked.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

keep going LARPERS maybe you'll impress Alex Jones

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Alert: MOSSAD OPERATION

He didn't mention Jews once in the 70 page manifesto, even though they are responsible for all of the problems he mentioned.
MK Ultra 110%

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

keep going LARPERS maybe you'll impress Alex Jones
t. wears a maga hat and sits idle as his country burns but it doesn't coz based nonwhite gf

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

The police took so long to respond. I wonder why these guys never plan an escape. Is it too unreasonable to think that if he had a small hidden bunker nearby with food and water he could have just remained hidden for a few weeks until the heat died off and then leave the country?

Attached: Subscribe.png (456.52 KB, 1357x759)

William Powell
William Powell

Getting caught was part of his plan.

Attached: mandelaappeal.png (24.03 KB, 553x137)

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

It was his plan to get caught. Read the manifesto.
He did mention them.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Anyone have an idea what song is played in the original video when he's shooting inside?

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Fucking christ mate. This has been posted a gazillion times, but here:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

tits or GTFO

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Where does it name them? Kind of weird that someone who killed 49 people was too afraid to use the word Jew.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

Sorry, I looked through the thread and couldn't find it for the life of me. People were posting everything but this one.
And thanks.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Guys this is obviously a Mossad operation. He's bashing democrats even though Republicans and Democrats both serve Israel in different ways.

Juan James
Juan James

Sperging about the Jew wasn't his plan you utter dipshit. It doesn't achieve anything because normies don't pay attention. His plan was to change the position of the overton window and he's done it. Pew Die Pie is already getting his shit shut down, official reddit account gone. He's pushed more people further to the right than you could possibly imagine. HELL, he has normalised the acceptance of mass-killing nonwhites.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Brenton Tarrant is now more famous than you will ever be faggot.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Fuck off you sub 140 IQ, retard.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Hitler gave foreign aid to Muslims retard. Jews are 100% the problem, the rest are just pawns.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

You guys aren't the brightest bunch

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Wow, way to be famous you dumb fuck

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

It's like putting out a fire and letting someone with matches and gasoline start it right back up.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Anyone happen to have a PDF or whatever format file of the guy's Manifesto? Documentcloud 403'd the page.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

back to reddit

Carter King
Carter King

Hello brothers

Attached: Terrorism.jpg (60.4 KB, 691x695)

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

I think he's just trolling the retards who worship terrorists like Mandela while bloviating about how terrible terrorism is.

Being caught is not a good plan, though. Hitler never allowed himself to be captured. Imagine how much enemy resources could've been wasted in the search. It would keep the invaders and their enablers looking over their shoulders for months. And the tension could even cause more chaos to erupt.

Attached: Brenton-Tarant.jpg (81.64 KB, 800x448)

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Do you realise how much of a fucking brainlet you are to still buy the 'based muslims' shit? Hitler hated the Serbs because of WWI, and this hatred was misguided. He supported and allied himself with multiple useless nations and leaders, and he lost the war. I respect him greatly for what he has done for us, but I also acknowledge how his efforts turned out, and how we should learn from that.

Attached: hitler-reading.jpg (53.86 KB, 566x564)

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Does anyone care that this is NOT the full video?

The video just cuts off. This was not the end of the livestream, he did not fumble with the camera to turn it off. It was cut.

Who has the full video, and why is there zero footage of the second shooting or his arrest?

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Attached: th-(9).jpg (16.8 KB, 274x300)

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Attached: th-(7).jpg (4.23 KB, 192x180)

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

The current state of higher level education and the job market is a shitstorm. Normal useful degrees are taken up by Asians who want to emmigrate away from their controlling government and current lives. The competition for those degrees is intense. And the job market / inflation for a lot of countries is also a shitshow. Wages barely go up, menial jobs no one wants, too many people too few useful jobs, immigrants, etc. Meanwhile inflation is insane due to housing market. It's the governments at fault for being too busy trying to satisfy themselves and their wealthy associates while the common man is shafted (Brexit). Feminism and the economy force men outside of the home, having no part in raising the children. This leads to the increase in single mother children, and all the fucked up "daddy issues" and development issues they have. They end up going into government and then boom, downward spiral.
Tarant was probably a smart guy who saw through this shit but was not smart enough or well connected enough to really do much. (Though smuggling in weapons somehow). And in a fit of "fuck you all" he went and shot 49 Muslims, while having prepared a 80 page manifesto to bring out the autism in everyone.
While I agree education is key, saying that this would be fixed if everyone got a degree is bs. A degree is just a piece of paper saying you can read books people tell you to. When you go into actual work you have to relearn a bunch of shit. The less you have to relearn means the better the education you got. With current state of uni, all the safespaces and muh privellige you don't get much worldview or education outside of your set classes and small groups you find. And much of it is self teaching anyway, so why bother?
Sage for me shitting up thread with autism.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Which benefits? Please educate a simple fool like myself'th

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

He was able to write a coherent and organized 71 page manifesto, so he isn't dumb.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Who has the full video, and why is there zero footage of the second shooting or his arrest?

This, can anyone hook us up with the full video? I've been asking around all day and nobody can seem to do this.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Nosebook supposedly shut it down. Although, it's a little suspicious that he would choose Nosebook of all places, and how they shut it down in less than 20 minutes. Maybe they were keeping tabs on him.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Lol, bing still has it.
archive.org/details/FullShootingVideoOfMasjidNewZealand

Thomas White
Thomas White

Its the jews. When mankind figures it out, its called the shofar. At that point ppl quit caring what government commands a begin conducting war in gog magog.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Exactly

Brayden White
Brayden White

Roses are red
Violets are blue
49 sand niggers dead
How about a few million more too

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

>>12941601
Be sure to cap it if you want to keep it.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Is Noosbook a streaming platform?
because I need to stress that the end of the video does not signal a stream shutdown. I'm sure this can be checked, but usually when streams are shut down there is some sort of identifier or notification, no matter how minimal. This video simply cuts off. It's like someone downloaded it and then cut the last part off.

If it was on a minor platform and only advertised on doublechan then there sure as hell wouldn't have been enough viewers for the platform to notice something unusual and check the stream out.

Daniel White
Daniel White

Whole lotta words to say you didn't go to uni

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Damn, you people are really stupid in here

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Go back to reddit

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Attached: roast-me.webm (3.38 MB, 1280x720)

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

The crazy thing is it seems like you might think you're really smart too, haha

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Is there some missing from the link I sent?

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Like all the dumbest people in the world get together here and pretend to be the smartest, lol

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

"Are you a Fed/shill/mossad agent/false flag/patsy/infiltrator/antifa/glow in the dark etc?

No, but the next person to attack could be, so a healthy scepticism is a good thing. Just do not allow your scepticism to turn to paranoia and keep you from supporting those that want the best for you."

This.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

I have a PhD in Neuroscience.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

You can see where this is coming from

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Who still has to ask for this? How shit is your internet skill?

Here it is faggot, bitchute.com/video/7H7t8M9L7VKc/

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Brains are useless if you don't think for yourself.

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

That's pulled dude. I've seen the 16 minute one.

John Wilson
John Wilson

according to the .docx metadata, it was really created by him, about 2 months ago in msoffice.

Attached: meta.png (11.31 KB, 551x92)

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

absolute top of the kek

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

The mainstream media version

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

I did not say that it would be fixed if everyone got a degree, my point is that his manifesto is a total shitstorm of reason, idealogy and political understanding, his was a victim of his own lack of education and ignorance.

Coerehent writing doesnt translate to deep understanding on issues.

Asher White
Asher White

hello brother

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (972.91 KB, 1300x1300)

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Attached: 5a6eaae8ab3213d1f66344fb19d7b1bdb5f18b09048c43b7f84f11b3e8312efc.jpg (243.49 KB, 750x728)
Attached: u0i4yzqvqv311.png (432.81 KB, 734x640)

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

for other around us
weather interest or not
a vast majority
[using a comma in place of a semicolon]
your self
should have being told
You write like a retarded spastic, and if you yourself have even a high school diploma then I weep for the state of education in the west.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Because I am not a nigger faggot?

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Alpha men ))

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

coerehent

Attached: Costanza.jpg (17.9 KB, 250x250)

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Fucking Jews.

Anglin has a .torrent up for it go to the Daily Stormer

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

My question was: what are those benefits of diversity that you spoke of

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Almost gets dropped by some overweight balding Ahmed with a deathwish
was that guy actually trying to fight? It's been a few days since I've seen it now and it looked to me like he was trying to push past to run and leave his fellow kebabs, it obviously didn't go well for him.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

He doesn't have a coerehent understanding of grammar

People like you need to be ostrich sized as much as possibly

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

the message is clear while spelling may be off.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

ufile.io/4fmek

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-124513-Photos.jpg (311.68 KB, 2216x1003)

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

The message I'm getting here is that you are uneducated and have a poor grasp of your own language, but have the temerity to talk down about Tarrant's education/intelligence. To do so is very hypocritical on your part, and I suggest you go back to the high school you dropped out of and finish your secondary education.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

You should research and find out yourself if your curious.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

You made the claim now support it with evidence. How is your xenophilia justified? How is the gang rape of thousands of little girls because they are British by moslems and Sikhs justified?

Why should our children suffer for the "benefits" of your deluded programme?

JUSTIFY YOURSELF TO US

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

The difference with Tarrant and I is that I have some humility in my own short comings and every day I strive to improve my understanding and the world around me.

He on the other hand has taken praises /trolls from other ill informed social outcasts online and took action based on this stupidity.

When your stupid and think your a hero, that is dangerous.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Thanks. Do you think I can go pull a Tarrant now or do I need more autistic words?

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

What are all of the inscriptions? Guns, magazines, etc. Thanks.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

AHEM

help spread this petition to increase awareness of a false jailing.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

again, educate yourself, that is the best way to rid of ignorance.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

every day I strive to improve my understanding and the world around me
This is a very obvious lie. If it were true, you'd realize that the spread of low-IQ populations into western countries is purely detrimental to the existing inhabitants of western countries. You have clearly not realized this, so you obviously don't have an open mind and have no interest in understanding the world or thinking for yourself.

Blake Green
Blake Green

It's not Australia you dumb fuck. There are some things you have to go through but guns are legal in NZ. My fucking God, I always dismissed everyone calling everyone else a shill but I now see it.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

I work in a lab and have two publications in philosophy and history despite no education in those fields. Got two more coming out this year. Zig Forums is for big brains. These small brains have no idea where they are.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Please sign my petition to have a political prisoner released immediately with an apology and an Nobel peace prize
Thank you

David Perez
David Perez

With those empty words you condemn yourself. The next nigger I beat the shit out of isn't going to see tomorrow because of your unwarranted arrogance. Ignorant whelp.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

What a bunch of gullible morons

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

You should research and find out yourself if your curious.
You're a brainwashed goy and dont have any answer to the question.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

let's import dozens of millions of uneducated people whose religion has been spread by the sword for 1300 years
Very fucking smart.
I also have 2 MAs you cunt.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Nice
I’ll have my degree in Biology soon enough. Then on to bigger things docanon

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

you guys are really funny! how is tarrant a hero? he's a lonely white virgin who spent two years of his life trying to plot a shooting, arent there better things to do with that time?

and every one of y'all who support him.. how about you get off the internet and try going outside once in a while? life's pretty good if you're not in your bedroom all the time convincing yourself the world is out to get you.

i think if you guys just got a girlfriend or something all the hate would wash away and you could be on the fast track to becoming normal :)

peace

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Prove he was a virgin
Also sign my petition for the immediate freedom of this eco-Naturalist

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

"This section lists terrorist attacks in which at least 50 individuals were killed."

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Important first step in a revolution to save his people. The man is a hero. More than you will ever be.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Who the fuck is Mossad?

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Attached: 1552729332220.png (338.67 KB, 910x650)

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Guys migration is good, go travel abit, learn of other cultures, the world is shared not owned.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Can somebody post the list of archived threads? Especially the one where the man himself was OP

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Oyy veeyyy, the rapefugees that leech unemployment benefits, rape, steal and murder are good for you, hehe.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Sign for his freedom first cuck then it happens

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Hitler also wanted to make everyone vegetarian and feed the youth soybeans by marketing them as Nazi beans. He was far from a paragon of truth. I don't give a fuck what he did for who despite his good points.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

I love that magazine fumbling.

God bless. Shitpost eternally, shiny and green.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

10/10 would keep barefoot and pregnant for life

Attached: 1527273922.png (106.3 KB, 871x871)

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

Nice

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

I'm about to earn my Bachelors in Computer Science.

Not that having a degree makes you smart automatically.

But of course, a retard like you would think otherwise.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Yeah, we'll share our cities with violent people who have Chimpanzee levels of intelligence. Yeah, nice idea, bro. Totally working in Europe where Muslims have forced thousands of white women into sexual slavery.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

the dude literally traveled the world and had multiple accomplices including women who are you fooling lmao

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

To be fair to the fuhrer. I don't think the link between soy and xenoestrogens was known at the time.
In fact concept of xenoestrogens wasn't even a thing. The term only came into use back in the 90s.
Phytoestrogens meanwhile in plants were only first discovered in the 1920s. It wasn't until the 1940s that it was observed they may have some effect on virility in male sheep.

Attached: 5cd.png (246.54 KB, 644x745)

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Please sign AND SHARE this petition to free madanon
Twould be most funny if you would

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

"The best revenge is to be totally unlike your enemy"

t. Emperor Marcus Aurelius - private notes on Stoic philosophy

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Hey hey, just because Sweden is the Rape Capital of Europe now doesn't mean we can't all get good food because food is the only thing that matters and fuck women and girls getting raped and murdered and shit don't you want a kebab made out of girl meat?
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
thesun.co.uk/news/7616973/mum-missing-girl-cut-up-kebab-cops-ditched-search-working-class/

I mean the cops don't even care to protect people because they love girl meat kebabs so much. Diversity is great!

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

o be fair to the fuhrer. I don't think the link between soy and xenoestrogens was known at the time.

In fact concept of xenoestrogens wasn't even a thing. The term only came into use back in the 90s.

Phytoestrogens meanwhile in plants were only first discovered in the 1920s. It wasn't until the 1940s that it was observed they may have some effect on virility in male sheep.
There isn't really one if you look at the literature though. The bigger problem is Europeans of the Northern stock miss the FADS 1 & 2 receptors, meaning they can't convert long-chain fatty acids into essential short-chains like the ones you get from fish, for example. This is because we evolved eating meat. Hitler's Austrian genes probably contributed to him getting sick from his vegetarian diet. It's a priori stupid.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Yeah, the Greeks totally invented Algebra. That's why there's an "al"in the name. Totally a European idea. Also, Europeans were such math geniuses they totally undestood place value before anyone else and didn't do retarded shit like writing numbers as DXVII which makes math impossible to develop.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

10/10 on that magazine fumble

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Taking someone else's idea and renaming it =/= invention.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Well soy does contain phytoestrogens which are a xenoestrogen and xenoestrogen damage is by this point a demonstrated fact.
But I do agree vegeterians and vegans are derpy as fuck.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

"Kill them all".

Notes of Aquila
Emperor Augustus Caesar

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Says the faggot shitting up the thread 6 times with the same message. Fuck off back to Reddit.

Zig Forums is for big brains
No, Zig Forums just exists. Big brains and small brains can do whatever the fuck, as it should be.

world is shared
Which is why Tarrant took them out of this world. Migration is good IF ITS CONTROLLED. Random asylum seeking? Not conforming to local culture? Forcing other ideas onto the locals? That results in the decay of society. Evolution works and produces many great beings, but that's on the corpses of countless others who failed. Expecting the same randomness as evolution to work for society without the same costs isn't good enough. Forceful eugenics isn't too great of an idea either. So we compromise, bring in the good, make them assimilate, spread that out while keeping the bad away. Even fucking animals know this shit with Lions and their pride and shit. Uncontrolled means they take control, and molds society to whatever they are.
It's simple logic. Is it occuring now? Fuck if I know, not enough people willing to do such "problematic" studies. We only get the two extremes, it's good accept it shut up and reee gas them all.

Fuck me that was fast. God bless.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

White Power!

Attached: brentonwp.jpeg (520.79 KB, 1920x1080)

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Never heard of him….

Attached: ytftr.jpg (83.32 KB, 1024x577)

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

dailymotion.com/video/x6bokb7

well this he must have watched this video

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

But we must ask ourselves, were the people Brenton killed of such nature? For all we know they might of being against radical islam.

Not only did he lack understanding in the social issues of migration, he targeted the wrong people with cowardice method.

He talks about fertility rates, yet he has no understanding of family values, if he had any love in him, how can he kill innocent people like that, someone else's father, brother, mother, sister, cousin.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Reposting from here Could probably be updated
ALL CURRENTLY FILLED UP AND ARCHIVED THREADS

archive.fo/gCLYh

zigforums.com/thread/12916717/politics

archive.is/OdIxo

zigforums.com/thread/12917443/politics

Happening in Christchurch, New Zealand right now

archive.is/X112O

zigforums.com/thread/12917428/politics

To anyone who thinks this shooting is evil

archive.is/qsqbt

zigforums.com/thread/12920648/politics

archive.is/Am8Tn

zigforums.com/thread/12919513/politics

archive.is/Lbd5m

zigforums.com/thread/12921751/politics

archive.is/dGWm8

zigforums.com/thread/12923095/politics

On Brendon Tarrant: the Christchurch Shooter

archive.is/WXW6S

zigforums.com/thread/12919462/politics

Uncensored Brenton Tarrant Video

archive.is/U3vYh

zigforums.com/thread/12922360/politics

The Shooter Brenton Tarrant Mega Thread

archive.is/LgaWN

zigforums.com/thread/12929520/politics

4/pol/ #1

archive.is/6f2lo

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/206256904

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

CRIKEY
I bet they fucking stink tbh

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Look at all the miniature cock racist bigot freaks on here. Keep rolling your fat humps in flour to find the wet spots

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

I believe the metas have shown that there exists no clear link between soy consumption and hormone levels, but I could be wrong; but I don't think so.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Sign this and quit yer bitchin ya cunt

James Jackson
James Jackson

Name the Whites who invented Algebra first with credible sources. And if ancient Greeks had algebra, why did they never use it? Why did they not even understand place value?

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Full video of attack ufile.io/4fmek

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

When he gets to prison, somebody needs to hold him down, cut his balls off, shove them down his throat and take a picture. An ordinary death from a shiv would be too good for this fragmented piece of moose turd.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

military level
Did you ever hear about super soldier breeding…No,it's regular people that spend time to train,This is what scares the jews most, the WILL of the people that believe in something,the will to train the same things special forces would to kill your enemies

David Morgan
David Morgan

Bringing large numbers of low IQ individuals with poor impulse control into western countries is not good for us. They cost us more money in taxes due to their low productivity and willingness/eagerness to take as much government benefits as they can. They increase the rate of violent crime, particularly sexual assault directed towards minors. They are noisy, and do not respect personal space or concepts like queueing. They make housing more expensive because their numbers grow, yet they are not providing any contribution to our countries' wellbeing to make up for it.

There is no positive contribution they make to our country; the only people who benefit from their migration are the migrants themselves (because they get to enjoy the higher quality of life made available through white people's hard labour and intelligence) and the ultra-wealthy, because they get a supply of cheap low-skill labour subsidized by our taxes.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

The problem is we have a general trend of decreasing testosterone and sperm quantity/sperm health.
So if you take someone who already has low T and poor quality sperm then feed them a high soy diet its not going to make much of a difference.
Since he's been exposed to high levels of xenoestrogens his whole life and the damage is done.

This is the main problem with xenoestrogen damage. It's widespread. It's the biggest healthcare crisis our species has ever faced.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Sign this then to make it happen madam

William Kelly
William Kelly

But we must ask ourselves, were the people Brenton killed of such nature?

Of course, when there are large numbers of them in any tolerant host country it happens. He removed the infection before it spread. If anyone lacks understanding its you.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Go back to your mothers yeast infected cunt and eat it bitch, mother fucker you must be a tiny little prick of a boy. Get cancer and rot cunt or better yet top yourself

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

moose
Get off the internet Trudeau

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

So the 5 year old girl he shot that is in surgery is justified ?

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

There's no such thing as a Muslim against radical Islam because Islam is relatively radical by Western definition. Jihad and sharia law are inherent and un-negatable parts of it. In fact, sharia law just means God's law and Islam fundamentally operates on the axiom of Jihad itself. For yourself: here is a tip: this is an Anonymous board for 130 IQ STEM majors who research for fun in their spare time. Don't bother even trying to argue until you lurk here for at least two more years.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Attached: video-7562.mp4 (13.05 MB, 1488x720)

Ian Green
Ian Green

yes

Attached: 4f8f362bd3c5cedd3e6c741aa0a1aeb9f777fd960ea7a1e342fe94d837d0c130.jpg (31.43 KB, 388x443)

John Stewart
John Stewart

Here's another great method of death in prison for this shitstain. Get a bunch of big burly inmates to hold old Brenton down and fuck him in the ass until he bleeds. Take the mixture and wipe it on his balls while a pig eats them. More prison deaths coming soon!

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

He was a personal trainer and it good physical shape. He wasn't exhausted and sloppy from carrying the weight and running around. He was also disciplined.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

No, he failed to double tap and now it is likely she will survive and grow to birth more low-IQ sand niggers.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Made this pic. Thoughts?

Attached: 2354.png (119.47 KB, 770x550)

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

This is a moral board. Please take your immoral gay rape fantasies back to Pornhub forums
thankyou

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Beuno, mein bruder

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Well….
when an AI leviathan rises up out of the sea with 7 heads and 10 crowns and starts performing miracles……
Until then it's just the usual suspects creating the scenario that they believe will bring about their prophecies.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

impotent rage

Attached: smug221.jpg (7.61 KB, 198x198)

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

There are large numbers of contributing members of society in the US who are migrants. Even if the first generation where the newly migrated parents are lacking even in language skills, as the children are educated and goes into society, they mostly become productive members of the society.
The world is not getting any larger and population is always on the increase. Learn to live with others and share, that is basic primary teachings.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Reddit's address is www.reddit.com

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

youtube.com/watch?v=5D2jyuJaSAU

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

nobody cares this shit is an OLD winterfag psyop

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

I just reported your ipetitions.com/petition/free-this-conservationist to iPetitions you feckless turd burglar.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Stop conflating it with nigger scribble! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Graffiti came from the Italian word graffiato. Graffiti came from to describe inscriptions from roman and ancient ruins in Europe like picture related, you kike.

Attached: 1280px-Hagia-sofia-viking.jpg (210.46 KB, 1280x960)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

You can get the .torrent of the full unedited shooting video and manifesto here:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/

Christchurch Shooting.torrent

Thank Andrew Anglin

Luke Green
Luke Green

Checked
But I’m 35 and own my own home. Hmmm. Mom would think it was a little weird if I were to just move back in….
Odd
Also sign this it will help you in your quest

James Ross
James Ross

looked like an attempted tackle, iirc it was when his back was turned

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Ist there anyone who has this article archived? i.stuff.co.nz/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

It contained Information about one of the mosques and how it was used to recruit for ISIS. The article was accessible when the last thread was still going but now it isnt. Seems like it was removed.

I already tried google cache, archive.is and waybackmachine.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

TOP KEK
twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1106752139404075010

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

There are large numbers of contributing members of society in the US who are migrants.
They are a small minority compared to the majority of the migrants who are net drains.
Even if the first generation where the newly migrated parents are lacking even in language skills, as the children are educated and goes into society, they mostly become productive members of the society.
This is incorrect - due to their low IQ, which is genetic, the majority remain net drains. Even a western education does not account for the lower capability of their physical brains.
Learn to live with others and share, that is basic primary teachings.
We give, and they take. We should not have to live like that.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

No fun allowed….
It’s funny though cause I never said his name haha hahahahahaha
MAKE MOAR PETITIONS LAD THIS IS NEW GENERATION OF MEMETIC WARFARE
THEY WENT FULL SHUT IT DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ayden White
Ayden White

Yeah nah bullshit, Melbourne Australia is over run by second gen Sudanese that commit violent crime on daily basis. Same in Sydney Australia leb monkeys there rape, murder, steal. You believe fake propaganda, we live the reality. I remember being naive like you, hope you wake up before its too late.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

But why? You don’t love the environment and nature?

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

isn't normal for an untrained individual.
Do you believe the government and military has a monopoly for training?That unless some suit guys says "you may now train this" you can't train for war?
Where do you fuckers come from? ARMA dudes know how to clear a room,you do it in a game true,BUT the same rules still apply
Flanking,communication,cover,suppressive fire,bounding.You can read about every tactic and every gun in existence,Add the 2 years of practical training he said he did,and boom.Boot camp in most countries is 6 months to 1 year

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

You don't own it, the Jews do. Shill harder faggot.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

the shill is back!

Attached: dfds.png (46.8 KB, 1908x941)

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

My first one I paid cash for , so yeah there’s that , and yes I have this one almost paid off.
Butterfly warfare is grand. It works and it works hilariously. Juden banking system is next to go down , watch this shit madam

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Regardless of the issue, if they are exploiting the system causing net drains, then it is a chance for the government to improve their system.

Crimes comes and goes, as long as majority of society are against crime then crime has no chance to exploding.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

this was part of the plan
ACCELERATE

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

This is lunacy, listen to yourself.

Attached: Glau-(1552).jpg (1.58 MB, 3888x2592)

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Brenton Tarrant prison death method #3. You start with the big burly blokes to hold him down again. Take a toilet plunger and pull it backwards like collapsing an umbrella. Then quickly shove it up his ass while he screams like the little bitch he is. The pressure of his bowels will hold it in place until his ilium contracts around it.

THEN and only then gradually pull the plunger out while he continues to bitch scream like the silly little faggot he is. The pressure will pull his small bowel down and out along with the rest of what he's made of.

Then feed him his turds one-by-one until he loses consciousness for the last time.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

as long as majority of society are against crime then crime has no chance to exploding
Then don't import violent blacks and muslims, you dingus!

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

help me
help me
help me

My new fap material.

Attached: help-me.webm (5.79 MB, 648x364)

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Fuck I'm late to the party. Anyone got pics or list of what was written on the guns?

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Ist there anyone who has this article archived? i.stuff.co.nz/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
It contained Information about one of the mosques and how it was used to recruit for ISIS. The article was accessible when the last thread was still going but now it isnt. Seems like it was removed.
I already tried google cache, archive.is and waybackmachine.

Forgot picture for attention

Attached: -106033563-alnoormosque.jpg (75.25 KB, 912x513)

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

omfg i love the accent its cure my hatred for these invaders false religion after she gets shot need more please

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

Imagine how much enemy resources could've been wasted in the search
remember the shit show it was when they tried to corner the dorner? he had police literally pissing themselves across the entire state of california. obviously they eventually found him but for a good while there they were all terrified.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

It's a mystery to me why anyone is even defending this low IQ turd-for-brains. He's going to get whacked in prison if not sooner and he'll scream like the little shitstain he is until his lights go out.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

the pics of the written gun is in this thread somewhere if you scroll up

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

I was very intellectually interested in fascism

Explain your thought on fascism, friend.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

He's galvanised multiculturalism in NZ.
That was a part of his plan. He wants things to accelerate. He wants more anti-gun legislation in the US stemming from an overreaction to his deed. He wants a civil war to balkanize the US. Read his manifesto before making yourself look like a retard

Jose Long
Jose Long

AHAHAAHAHAHAAH WHAT
AHAHA

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Yes, every system needs to be able to adapt and grow, and by introducing new participants to stress test the system. Don't be so small minded, we are one specie living on one earth there is no escaping this. The fast we can learn to settle and move beyond our differences, the faster we can progress and find out what this universe is all about. No one cares about tribalism this, group that, elevate yourself beyond this.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Too late shitskin, the revolution has started. He lit the match that will start the fire.

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

Don't be so small minded, we are one specie living on one earth there is no escaping this.
Fuck off from this board, ESL nigger

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

ILL SEE YOU BURN

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Attached: b5cac14fb34163e3807626a0fa3aaf9aa267fb3803408a87504616f839f42545.jpeg (78.79 KB, 872x960)
Attached: joesobran.jpg (481.47 KB, 768x614)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

but why start this. when innocent children will be harmed. whats wrong with you?!

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Anyone got the Aussie shitposter edit of this pic?

Attached: 1552691398530s.jpg (7.23 KB, 250x186)

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Regardless of the issue, if they are exploiting the system causing net drains, then it is a chance for the government to improve their system.

How about we dont import shitskins and avoid the drain.

Crimes comes and goes, as long as majority of society are against crime then crime has no chance to exploding.

Again we can avoid it rising in first place by not importing shitskins that rape, murder, steal.

There is no benefit for us. Only gain for shitskins.

Leo James
Leo James

/r/ing this but it's Tarrant.

Attached: jaeger-spaghetti.jpg (26.8 KB, 480x342)

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

And I used to be a big Daily Shoah fan
If anyone needs anymore proof that public meetings are glowstick conventions

Chase White
Chase White

They
Aren’t
Even
Human

Fucking retard

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Children of invaders do not stay children, they become adults and reproduce, creating more invaders to replace your people.They grow up and vote against your peoples own wishes, for the interests of their own people and identity. They grow up and take the potential homes of your own people for themselves, they occupy positions of power, remove wealth and destroy social trust.
Any invader you kill, of any age, is one less enemy your children will have to face.
Would you rather do the killing, or leave it to your children? Your grand children?

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

why is people racist here? where do you get these traits? have you lack love from your mother?

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Racism comes from knowledge and experience. Egalitarianism comes from people who lack these.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Go to /d/ for your scat fetish.

Irony is that immigrants are cause of tribalism and fracturing of a society of they don't acclimate. Fucking hell your mental gymnastics. Just accept that there are issues and move on. You won't be able to change people on this board. Pretending there's nothing wrong makes you look retarded.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

We dont want them raped by shitskins subhumans.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

dont be stupid. look at her as a a child if you have a little sister a brother or a cousin do you want him dead if he/she happen to be muslim?

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

. No one cares about tribalism this, group that, elevate yourself beyond this.
literally everyone is in a group one way or another and everyone shit-talks about the group whether this about sports or work, family, different city/country or different race.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

this is the true unfiltered spirit of the human condition breed out the reality of differences between people. all people are naturally "racist" preferring their own tribe over other rival tribes looking to steal their lands and women and food.

the false impression of the world you hold is due to media subversion and made worse by social media censorship of reality.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Bren liked this post

Attached: your-fren.png (811.2 KB, 1034x730)

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

If they were so devout that they could not be swayed from it by any means, then yes; after all, a devout muslim must advocate the death of infidels in their own family.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

This is so true. Even the shooter traveled all over the world and this was his answer. Meanwhile the champagne socialist cunts have the nerve to chastise others in their sheltered gated estates and undiverse proximity.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

I love my people more than life itself shitskin. Something you’ll never understand

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Attached: 0f1b0e52261283ba50721d771147433cc955b74a1c1f247178a332f9f81dcb84.jpg (220.48 KB, 800x1132)

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Fresh OC

Attached: Happening-Timu---Directors-Cut.mp4 (15.16 MB, 640x360)

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

im fuckin white doofus

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Sign this to prove you’re not a racist bigot

Grayson White
Grayson White

Sign this to prove you aren’t one of those evil racist bigots then

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

I get them from my parents, I got their genes after all.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Guys in prison hate Muslims, so they are not going to do anything to him. Muslims are the most annoying pushy cunts when locked up because they think just because you are kept holed up with them it gives them all the time in the world to try and force their religion on you. When Muslims are outnumbered in prison they get beaten up all the time.

Attached: 57c17729b82df7dfdd452fa290f20d2fb3dd66781252cc4f8ffdfd78f14b5b68.png (516.52 KB, 680x585)

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

Read about Rotherham.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

I come here every week just for the news and now I will be on one of those "lists" for an entire year
fucking 3 letter ((((agencies)))), hello reddit

Muh cultural enrichment

Attached: german-horsie.jpg (316.18 KB, 1409x1605)

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

yall probably retarded anyways with no real life

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Very nice edit, ad4f

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

very organic,Come on ,we shitpost with actual CIA agents,people from CTR switched to our side after getting paid to shill here,what can you bring to the table that we didn't study dismantle and refine before?

Attached: 1484109986041.png (200.47 KB, 999x442)
Attached: 1482356852926.png (90.59 KB, 1488x476)
Attached: 1484123292693.png (63.07 KB, 1586x222)
Attached: 1492640495269.png (2.05 MB, 2813x1521)
Attached: 1493086533754.png (93.86 KB, 1498x947)

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

I reckon the shoes on the ground are from the husband who ran off and left his muzzie slut wife to die like a dog, kek.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

The shot through the gates was impressive

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

thinks christians are sent to valhalla

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

yall probably a subhuman shitskin mad as fuck

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

iirc the US prison gives Muslims a special room to pray 5 times a day so they wouldn't get beaten to a bloody pulp

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

The weak fear the strong. Kill yourself you degenerate spineless nigger.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

inshallah

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

>>12938341
It is high time we bring this acceleration to a new level. Instead of waiting for Revelation it is our duty to kick start it ourselves.

Attached: Dark-Foreigner.jpg (200.1 KB, 2048x2048)
Attached: stalker.jpg (220.23 KB, 1191x670)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

we will kill you

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

retaliation will come in 6 weeks

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
kill yourself

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

The worst hero since movie theater

This is all so hokey

winterfags get psyched out easy

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

hey doc,

I'll be in friday

Or is this my dentist

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Nice

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

STFU you fucking glownigger jew faggot, go kill yourself.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

did he watch the ringu

Attached: th-(13).jpg (13.66 KB, 300x300)

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Why wait ? Come on you clearly have the momentum and the advantage , why wait? It’s better if you don’t wait.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Is there a way to switch the captchas to display gore,with something like "select dead children"? ,so we can keep redditors like this one away

Attached: Build-That-Wall.webm (3.77 MB, 204x360)
Attached: 1526757022221.webm (3.81 MB, 210x360)
Attached: 656850c4d85df9da95640812ad5d8f34d32a95563f1fe85c7cbcfc33037bebea.jpg (93.92 KB, 537x626)

Chase Green
Chase Green

12942382>

no thats scary af.. im to pussy for that

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

So much white trash underclass in one place lulz

James Jackson
James Jackson

wow this 8ch is fucked up

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

I have watched the video a few times, I love when he parks his car he gives a thumbs up to one of the shitskins so he knows it's okay to pass… and walk right into the mosque where you man is gonna mow him down momentarily.

I also kek when that idiot tries to rush him and run past him to get out, LOL.

Get the .torrent of the shooting here: dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/ (Thanks Andrew Anglin)

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

No joke, the 3rd pic looks like tasty strawberry.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

totalitarian gov run with my internet frens
Uh yeah that actually sounds fucking fantastic
I’ll side with this fabulous bunch o cobbers till the end of my molecules
We would get things fucking accomplished and out to the stars in a decade or less

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

peop>>12942427

are you even human?? whow can you even bare to watch that?

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

omg im gettting out of here

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

bestgore is where it's at sometimes

Attached: th-(11).jpg (11.37 KB, 253x167)

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

I would lick it , just sayin. That’s a nice deep hole but I still can’t see brain matter. I’d rape that hole like the sf dudes did to that dink back in Vietnam high on lsd

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

I'm happy you posted this, thank you.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Stay and play!!
Just remember you’re not immune to our propaganda

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

shoe shoe go away

Attached: ganges.jpg (44.7 KB, 800x640)
Attached: Indias-holy-river.jpg (32.17 KB, 800x519)

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Back to reddit cunt brain.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

whats the difference here and the dark web content?

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

What retaliation in 6 weeks? This is bs

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Dude that no shit looks like a puppy in that “river”. It’s a rock or trash or something but it looks like a good boy

Attached: D6877B11-22BF-4765-9D7A-7C76DD0F5429.jpeg (55.83 KB, 733x619)

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

after woking up this propaganda day is so old,

I can't believe my haro was paid by Shalomi

Haba Nagita falafel edom dom sham shishkebab shamash adom kosher salt

Attached: th-(10).jpg (11.07 KB, 284x300)

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Inshalla

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

dont over expose yourselves with gore you may become mentally ill

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Funny how two shills in this thread, one plays good cop, the other bad cop. Both of them first day here and think it isnt tired shit we already heard a million times before.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

He's off punishment in 6 weeks he gets to use his xbox, and he gon' troll

oh boy he gon troll

Attached: th-(12).jpg (16.83 KB, 272x170)

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

why do you assume im a shill?

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

im just same as retarded as you

John Price
John Price

morbid faggot

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Did yall see how stupid our heraw looked in court?

Full screen censor, so he's looking back and forth like a bad avatar, rocking and shit staring around - I forgot how lame he would look in court

distances himself

Attached: th-(8).jpg (12.67 KB, 284x180)

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Eco-fascism

Not surprised that the retards shot first

Attached: image0-(6).png (230.84 KB, 431x473)

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

passive aggressive cunts all talk. bitches

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

UHIQ
Kill yourself, vox

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Attached: jew-media-masters-2.jpg (155.71 KB, 650x850)

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Checked
Oh thank god
I’ve marked it on my calendar already

Attached: D71C9844-BB9A-4AA3-9650-ED05E6DFECDC.jpeg (4.86 MB, 4032x3024)

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

?

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Why don't you read his manifesto? He lays out what is happening:
Watch attached video to see the perpetrators brag about it.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

HAHAHAH

legend

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Kept saying it was already in the thread, couldn't find it here:

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

If you read that mudifesto you will get cancer

abso friggin loot lee

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

yep

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Last try

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

What’s the odd of the original 250page manifesto being recovered from his HD?

Aiden White
Aiden White

You’d better not be givin us al bluballs ere m8
Don’t be the typical retarded shitskin , be the shitskin you know you can be Inshalla

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Looks like Madthad

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

I hope he gets raped by faggot shitskins in jail. That would be so epic. Getting raped by everything he hates!

James Allen
James Allen

Sign my petition to make that happen

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

He's probably gonna quit his job selling bacon at 7/11 or a fast food chain

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Meanwhile we jumped to 5000 active ISPs, welcome to the new era: a glorious dawn of NatSoc on this board!

Sieg Heil!

Attached: Volkswagen-Works-cornerstone-ceremony.jpg (329.36 KB, 1400x931)
Attached: 5000-UIDs-16th-March-day-after-Tarrant.PNG (2.82 KB, 606x52)

Juan Young
Juan Young

8:37
Apple iPhone6s image taken with phone facing East. Likely in Colorado.
Phone on Mountain Time. Possibly with alarm going off around 8am when the phone was removed from the charger.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

where is his manifesto ? can someone post it here ?

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

He doesn’t hate fags as stated on manifesto, he will have protection from other inmates in solitary confinement for the next 350 years. One hour of daylight a day like meth driver Bourke street

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Hehehe you should come at me. I’m definitely not armed or armored

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Aussie gentleman

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.17 MB, 900x900)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Do you people really have nothing better to do than come here and post revenge porn? This has to be like the 10th post I have seen like this today. Just go back to Facebook or wherever the hell you are all coming from and virtue signal for the next day or 2 till it is out of your system and you can move on like always.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

.torrent of full unedited video and manifesto.

Thank Andrew Anglin

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Unironcally this. Bunch of tryhard edgy faggots, thats what you all are.

What exactly do you think will happen now? How did it help any cause, slaughtering those people?

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

LOL, so many faggot wannabe warriors out here… you guys are so brave, I am impressed… LOOOOOL

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

all of them are redditors, leftists, paid shills, and everyone except natsoc, who are virtually banned here
oy vey goyim this is totally what you want

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

I wonder why they blurred his face in the actual video?

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

(1)
How many times have you changed IP in the last 48 hours? 1200? How much are you paid per post? You can tell us.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

One wonders exactly what these feckless newfags expected? A hugbox? No. Lurk moar you weak fucking pansies.

Dylan James
Dylan James

Will probanly wear the same outfit in Sarajevo! Wish me luck, White kameraden!!!

14/88

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

I'm an ISIS supporter and agree with what Mr. Tarrant did .. those rats r traitors .. they pay taxes for western governments which part of them goes to support their armies whose killing muslims in Iraq , Afghanistan and etc ….

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

lol

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

godspeed Bruder

Daniel White
Daniel White

i have no words for how arrogant you are

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Why would I hide my IP? I am not promoting nor supporting terrorism and terrorists… And I am not scared of ANY of the faggots I see here… So why would I? Find me, come and kill me LOL

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

ISIS supporter?… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

They weren’t people dipshit

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

>What is OPSEC satan? ;^)

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

You have no idea where you are do you? Fucking weakling. These two pdfs are illegal and would land me in multiple years of prison if I were caught.

I'm HISTORICALLY CORRECT. National Socialism is eternal no matter how many lists I get put on. When I fall, our brothers will continue the struggle. Together we are invincible. Kill yourself maggot.

Attached: hebraic-screeching.jpg (24.76 KB, 480x480)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Checked and best of luck

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Holy fuck! Are you m8ies going in for round 2?

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

It is disturbingly accurate, as if he had the aid of a higher power.
doesn't take a genius to predict what the media will do in its aftermath buddy

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

I mean, Christianity is also an enemie to the Aryan people. It's a Jewish invention. Just like Islam. Even though Muslims hate (((them))), it is nonetheless an Arabic version of Judaism. Any Abrahamic faith is alien and destructive to the Aryan spirit and mind! Restore the native European faiths!!! (((The desert cults))) do NOT belong in Mother Evropa!!!!!!!

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Your title reads 'tenant' not 'owner'.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

8am
Sorry, the alarm was stopped around 7:05am

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

But getting part was caught of his plan user!

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

christianity is portestantism infiltrated by jews

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

what were you trying to say there, faggot?

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Yep. Early to bed early to save the white race

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Based. Good luck and godspeed user!

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

to save the white race and diversity the elitist need to die islam needs to die and jews needs to die

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Where is everyone from or you to pussy to answer

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Tarrant just wanted to warn the European peoples of what will happen in the future! Don't be surprised when, in some 40 years, European Muslims begin to do the same (and even worse to us – Europeans. Brace yourselves! The fight is just about to begin! Defend Mother Evropa! Defend the Aryan race!

BLOOD AND SOIL!

14/88

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

The Brenton Tarrant Method of Prison Death #4 the "Fudge Puck Omlette ala Tarrant".

This one is kinda tricky so you have to work fast. You obviously need the big blokes to hold him down because he's really going to scream. They start by cutting the top off a soup can below the rim so the metal stays sharp. Get the blokes to spread his legs and pull them over his head. Pull his balls back over his ass and place the can sharp end down.

Here's where you have to work fast. Take a 2 by 4 piece of wood and in one whack, quickly drive it into his ass and gooch. I say you have to work fast because the shitstain is going to go quick because there are a lot of blood vessels going through the gooch.

Quickly shake the contents into his mouth. Don't worry because his mouth will be open screaming like the little pig he is. If you'll notice, you'll have a little puck of fudge topped with a couple of "eggs". Trust me. He'll love it!

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

You are already a faggot, what have you got to lose?

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

If you think this is scary, you should see transgenderism.

Attached: [NSFL]-Trannies---Totally-Normal-Tranny-surgery.webm (2.87 MB, 292x240)

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

a bunch of scared little bitches here… but they are all warriors, they are going to save the world, the white race LOOOOL

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

The dark web is only visible to those who can glow

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Filtered.
LOOOOL
Filtered.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

now continue with your spartacus episode LOL

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

(you)

Attached: 271fc873b4ef63833b5cff9ef29b901adcf92f568a1a01ea6fad79a66052d6a3.jpg (62.76 KB, 480x640)

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Kill all liberals.
Killing is hard work, all we have to do to reset all the liberal degeneracy is eliminate female suffrage and 99% of that is over.
I like efficiency and humanity > blood.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

you did that, didnt you? LOL

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Yes.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Checked

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

do you lack attention? where do you get these photos is that really for real? i have never ever tought that the human race could be this cruel.. im depressed

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

one day, ur kids will become Muslims

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Full Video
140MB
is .gd/KqOkqS
gofile .io/?c=47Ehrm

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

This is what liberals think works
What are you going to do you micropenis faggot? Report us to the FBI? Put a plastic bag over your head and secure with a rubber band.

hurr durr witness my subhuman IQ!
that will teach them
pic related

Attached: wojakhole.jpg (212.15 KB, 1218x1015)

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

i understand and i know for a fact that they are worshipping evil or the God of arabs

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

It hasn't even begun, female.

Attached: a47.png (271.47 KB, 601x494)

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

islam and muslims will do more harm to the world in the future if we dont stop their evil ideologies.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

I think we should kill all the non-Europeans that are biologically destroying and palguing the European continent. (((They))) are the only ones that benefit from this. White Genocide is in its full swing.

Remember my fellow Aryans:
)))QUALITY((( over QUANTITY!

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

another brave warrior here LOL… faggot

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

I saw a little of it but couldn't save it. No actual shootings, but quite a few bodies, including one bloke lying on the road in a puddle bleeding.

And one fucking father of the year playing games on his phone while his kid screamed and poked at a body.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

ermm im a male dude? i just have morals

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

human race
It's probably some cartel as they keep providing,So not really human

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Always!

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

yeah man, lets go, lets stop them… lets do it, right now HAHAHAH… you are so brave man, i am so proud of you LOL

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

R

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

im against islam. they do not know they are being deceived

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

cleveland19.com/2019/03/15/trump-supporters-drive-build-wall-float-past-mourners-new-zealand-massacre-cleveland-city-hall/?fbclid=IwAR0lHSg7omEwFWe_cFUAXj07832V4BAAzYD3g5xmtiN2yzjyrlk912arMh0
archive.fo/CP2W6

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (748.49 KB, 911x872)

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

First, no you aren't. "Ermm?" You're having your period with rage right now. Second, no you don't. You just LARP about morality, you're actually a moral coward cloaking your personal inadequacy in the dubious veil of apathetic pacifism.
Number of guns you own: 0
Number of guns I own: guess

Attached: 1365396914806.png (374.01 KB, 548x493)

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Is this your basement? That head is clearly not off that body.
You claim to be a warrior but a warrior wouldn’t want to harm a young undeveloped mind.
You want to help white people but you also hate most white people. What do you even stand for?

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

If you were a male you would know how to write like one

Attached: af001ebb00db1996731601b7bb5247fc99ba858dd14cedfc2fa53738c1dd7f5d.png (419.5 KB, 1887x2545)

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

my family owns tons of guns but i dont support it
i guess you own atleast 4 guns white boi

John Hughes
John Hughes

Nice…

Attached: 20190316-111047.jpg (27.47 KB, 196x262)

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

yes man, bravo… kill everyone… are you going to? do you have the balls?

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

my family owns tons of guns but
but you don't, is what you mean to say.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

how should i master?

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Oh my fucking god
Oh my oh my
It’s hard to breathe laughing so hard this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. You cannot physically shitpost as hard as an aussie/kiwi whew

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

Pro-tip: islam is less evil than judaism. Kill jews before killing mudslimes.

Notice how your pathetic low IQ rambling and self-congratulatory hooting is so nigger-like and retarded it makes toddlers appear to be geniuses in comparison. I'd recommend suicide, as you say LOL.

Shut the fuck up and lurk more. The only harm to an underdeveloped young mind is the jewish school curriculum and atrocity propaganda from the MSM.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

killing is against God's ten commandments. so no.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

You should definitely bring a stick or something. At least a stick

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

I'm thrilled to see that there are Americans who don't give a fuck. It's like somebody's slowly turning a dial up.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Link to his meme writings all the links got taken down.
I wouldn't even read them if their wasn't such a dedicated effort to bury them

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

The same god from your abrahamic ( ( (bible) ) ) as told to moses the jew
Hahahahahahaha

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

but still its not evil in its roots.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

so you are a big, brave male then? LOL, you are a pussy, a phony, a faggot typing here, bitch. dont lie to yourself, you dont have the balls.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Murder isn’t ok. This was not murder this is war user. Big difference

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

i agree

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

But it says right here in my Qur'an to kill apostates and nonbelievers.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

They're not sending their best are they? These UCLA cunts think they're the same socialists as 19th century starvation-hardened Russian peasants but if they drop their iPhone 10s in the toilet they have an emotional breakdown that lasts weeks. It's going to be fun to kill them. Not tragic, actually, undeniably, unalterably fun.

Attached: f4c.jpg (107.63 KB, 680x680)

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Attached: christchurch-manifesto-pic.jpg (6.83 MB, 3413x8169)
Attached: bypass2.jpg (254 B, 8x8)

Caleb White
Caleb White

thats what i meant were not sure if they are extremists.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

id recommend you come and kill me, scared little bitch LOL

Adrian King
Adrian King

Continue proving me right by emotionally reaction to objective truth

Attached: e1bb00100a007f36478039055201092027a3e31bfc12365fe84ec1fbcb4a94d2.png (167.98 KB, 500x522)

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

pussy

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&d=1

The video I have. I dunno if is the full footage.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

I'd recommend suicide. You aren't important enough to anybody.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

*Disclaimer for authorities* Everything I have posted on 8ch is satire and parody. In no way does the comments written on this domain reflect my real life personal views and intents.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

this

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

The world is at war, stand for something today or die and stand for nothing when you do tomorrow.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

manifesto is page over page of ranting about brown people invading "white" countries
talks about AU, NZ, USA as examples
ALL countries where whites invaded browns first
still calls them "white" countries
doesn't even spend one word acknowledging the hypocrisy

Explain why it's unfair for these countries to be taken over by mudslimes when the countries didn't originally belong to "whites" in the first place.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

the real war is the war on judaism and islam.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Nope
Doesn’t work that way. I hear you were the leader and the mastermind of the whole propaganda wing here

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

it's pretty slow here considering we just had the biggest happening since breivik, stupid popamole video games get more threads on launch
maybe it's really only me and five other anons here

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

wow, a brave genius here… a white warrior… damn, i am laughing so hard today… this place is a heaven, i am happy to find all the great minds in one place… how many times did you jerk off today, btw?

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

god damnit doods that obviously is not the second mosque. FAKE AND GAY

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

maybe it's really only me and five other anons here
Pretty much. A solid 1/3 here are just astroturfing discord niggers.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

me a pussy? you cant even do shit in real life. ive almost died 10 times.

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

you're a fucking retard

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

jerking off
Nigger, save your seed.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

i am man, i fuck so many differend white girls, they love me and my dick… i mean, they are obsessed… so it would be a shame for your white sisters to lose me… you know.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

What’s up

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

I think at least 1/5 are whiny liberal brainlets who came here after the article.

muh muh dick
The stereotypical response of a subhuman IQ negroid. I couldn't satirize your nappy hair gorilla ass more than you do yourself. Read a book you stinky nigger.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

yeah, why would (((they)))?

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

Time to start printing. Alphabet soup know what the Streisand Effect is, therefore it could be said that if this were an aspect of the narrative, as conceivably led/instigated by the soup, it's a desirable matter that these materials be reproduced and shared en masse.

Moreover, if this is a key implementation of context per narration oriented government, the narrative itself is accelerationist and biased to the benefit of a paradoxical unification

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

ive almost died 10 times.
By falling off a hanging yourself 10 times and failing?

Attached: 6d0bbd3add94a869680617cf38b43d2a7eb47fbde549c4a99d92a35f44d06a37.jpg (20.27 KB, 548x960)

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

save the white race warrior… lol

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

They only fucked you out of guilt feelings.
This facebook tier niggering shits up the thread & i should've known better than to reply to you.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

muh dik
bix nood
It's so hard to parody people who are a parody of themselves.

Attached: da326b5de612da58f573df66112e3812a940012d.png (143.32 KB, 452x678)

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

why read a book when i can read the manifesto and be a million times smarter? lol… btw, i am white, muslim, in the middle of europe… what are you going to do about it?

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

what are you going to do about it?
Direct you to the nearest synagogue, and vice versa.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

why do you guys Use, Hinduism Sign SAWASTIKA. You arre not related to us. Go make your own signs. we do not know you.We do not believe in killing people.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

an infertile race is trying to be superme :-D

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

Your hero actually got his gunned ripped out of his hands in the second mosque before running away like the fag he is and y'all representing because one unarmed guy smashed his car window xD All die in your rage ;)

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Brainwashed or a jewish agent? I'm looking at an obvious psyop from a neanderthal looking jew and a shilling party like I've never witnessed before. Are you scared of White Revolution, kike?

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/chris-tarrant-we-must-never-stop-telling-the-story-of-the-holocaust/

James Evans
James Evans

We learn from your post that you were unable to develop reading comprehension. This may have directly impacted your ability and understanding of the current state of the world.

For someone who claims to have travelled to other countries, Brenton was unable to see the benefits of cultural sharing and learning from others who are not alike.

For someone who claims to understand the situation you remain unable to see how much of an intellectualist faggot you are and the benefits of killing yourself.

In talking about defending his land, I wonder if he knows that both New Zealand and Australia (Where he was born) and also the United States (Mostly where he gets his distorted views) were results of invasions of European explorers?

In talking like a faggot, i wonder if you know that you have the values of a domesticated animal bound for the abattoir?

The world is a very small place now, and Brenton, who clearly wanted to desperately achieve something thought he could do so by destroying innocent civilians.

The world is a very small place now, and intellectualists, who clearly are in need of hanging have nowhere to hide.

Attached: 2bdd08193e7272ba1648d37af3841519293c313ee4dd9af1ec1fbd4659005112.jpeg (118.31 KB, 958x958)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

white muslim
I guess we will have to kill you when we euthanize the retards

Attached: jvnupcarlxj21.jpg (83.19 KB, 545x763)

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

BODIES HAHA

THIS WHOLE (((PSYOP GOT BODIED))

SEE HEA:

(OP)

POC: I believed this bullshit too for about an hour, here is the proof of concept

STEP 1: Go to google translate - TYPE

BRENTON TARRANT

STEP TWO: ON THE RIGHT SIDE, CLICK LATIN (fig.2)

STEP THREE: SWAP ONCE (fig.3)

STEP 4: CLICK ECB - choose your poison

Personally I think the easy choice IS,

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROTHERHAM

POC: By Masochee of Uberlamers

For those shills that shitpost over this, do you - if anyone decides to go to the news - credit my instagram as well as you:

underscore underscore Masochee underscore underscore

Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin.gif (46.19 KB, 1038x385)
Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-click-ECB-3.gif (37.65 KB, 941x408)
Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-click-ECB-drop-down-get-your-eagle-on-4.gif (26.67 KB, 944x299)
Attached: Brenton-English-to-latin-SWAP-2.gif (30.64 KB, 986x290)
Attached: thQD2SKZEJ.jpg (9.29 KB, 199x300)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

😂

liveleak.com/view?t=eqtg_1552764463

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

liveleak.com/view?t=9pz4x_1552763430
anonfile.com/y2Lan1x1b4/DemographicDoom_mp4
you're welcome

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

FUCKING CHECKED

Attached: Bomp-Eet.jpg (157.36 KB, 540x378)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

ermm im a male dude?
male
not man
Cuck

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

wig splitter

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

You all sick hatered people! If it was your family, sons daughters,brothers being shot and cowrdly killed while doing their pray ! How would you react

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

stop talking shit nigger

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Are you fucking serious right now? You're attributing this massacre to the second coming of Christ?

Believing in religion in the first place, boy… but then to go on and say that this event is somehow related to Christ himself, your savior… wow, anons, get a fucking grip on reality.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 20228944-1269478136507766-1426825439830579120-n.jpg (5.5 KB, 209x203)

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

"Dark web" has less newfags like you running around because they're all afraid of Tor.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Attention

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

Pass this on. This is the mosque the guy shot up.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

It was a terrorist factory.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Because he was probably grinning like a motherfucker

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

Footloose and bra free: streamrift.com/browse/video/186091.html

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

absolute madman

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

What is the name this song??

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit