HERO TARRANT MEGA THREAD 2

WEW!
49 confirmed kills

But that's not all. In fact, all is going according to plan if you read his manifesto. This was the work of an IQ150 accelerationist. Everything that shills complain about (muh gun bans, muh repuhcushonz) was calculated for and planned by him. What you're witnessing and have witnessed is IRL 4D chess. Even JF Gariepy has identified the UHIQ, saying he probably is super intelligent:
youtube.com/watch?v=iS9ulxcaQsw

STILL REMOVING THE BODIES!

THAT'S OUR BOY, BRENTON TARRANT THE 8/POL/ SUPERPOSTER.

BUT MELBOURNE HAS ALREADY FALLEN TO ISLAM!

SHITPOSTING ETERNALLY!

edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html (LIVE FEED)

PRESS R TO PAY RESPECT, BOYS! This is only the beginning.

Attached: Sites.jpg (320x240 338 B, 12.92M)

Fuck yes!

R

It is disturbingly accurate, as if he had the aid of a higher power. Is Christ returning? Is this a sign? Revelations is the greatest violence that will ever befall mankind, after all.

How could Zig Forums bail a man guilty of 49 confirmed kills out of jail?

does anyone got the supposed second mosque video? the one with red carpet

R

Do you want to appear on a television report when the normiereports visit this shit? Damn it, fcking underage.
that guy went to the prison?

You answer your question.

R

Attached: 1523973341198.jpg (849x1200, 99.85K)

PART AND PARCEL

THERE WERE 3 PEOPLE ARRESTED NOT JUST TARRANT

Meme magic, bro.

Attached: bypasspepe.gif (360x640 1.13 KB, 6.07M)

So our guy was following under Brevik's footsteps after all?
You think he can survive the death sentence like our former madlad did?>>12938435
This
How the fuck was the guy able to get his hands on such heavy gear
not to mention the attack and bombing in the other mosque as seen on the videos have circulating on twatter
this guy's screams glow in the dark, with him having military level gun discipline and recent facebook posts of im surfacing up which shows he's been to pakistan six months ago
maybe he let himself be used as a pawn by some (((higher powers))) so that he could reliase his wet dream of removing kebab? Notice the absence of any animosity towards kikes in his manifesto yet by his actions ons can tell he's a seasoned Zig Forumsack
This guy is seriously on another level

He was a fed based on his shooting style and temperment. Wake the fuck up and reread his "manifesto".

Fuck glow in the dark, he planned it over 2 years. In 2 years you can procure what he had. That other video is probably bullshit twitter drivel.

Shut up, there is no "shooting style" half-wit. Next you'll tell me you were a Green Beret.

NZ doesn't have the death penalty, so yeah. If we take power then his Nelson Mandela prediction can, in fact, become true. He's observant, that's exactly how Mandela got out of prison, his people took positions of power and swept everything he did away as part of revolutionary glory.

Based bypassanon

Nationalist hatred against all that are not white.
Sieg Heil, brothers!
The killings must go on, until no enemy is left alive.
Kill all jews. Kill all mudslimes. Kill all faggots. Kill all shitskins. Kill all liberals.

Exactly. The necklacing king was the definition of violence and got everything. It was the Boers were cucked and continually tried to reason, peace, and compromise with them.

GOOD

NZ gun laws are better than the US, you stupid subhuman butthurt mudslime.

Posts like that brainwashed Tarrant.
Are you a shill?

then explain his military level trigger discipline
In the stream you can see when he was shooting up the muzzies at the mosque one of them tried charging on him in a subdue attempt but he dispatches that guy with no problem
Also how did he get his hands on such powerful gear in NZ of all places where the govt grabbed everybody's guns in the 90s
I suspect (((they))) are the masterminds, this guy let himself be used by them to fulfil his own goals

R

yes this guy was far too confident……

If you didn't have the reading comprehension of a nigger, you'd realise I was making the same point, the implication being that getting your hands an AR like that is pretty much impossible in NZ unless you're a cop

People like you are the exact kind of 'conservative' type, and useless 'right-winger' that Dr. Pierce alluded to. A man goes out of his way to inscribe his weapons with everything a Zig Forumsack could ever use to identify his allegiance but you still think everything is some sort of false flag or plan by (((them))) to smear your good names. Newsflash, faggots, the people already hate us and it doesn't take fucking long to run drills. Confidence comes with practice and repetition, it's all muscle memory there. Maybe some sort of bitchmade pussy like you would be shaking and quivering in the midst of his own one man rampage, but obviously Tarrant was a bit more man than that.

Attached: bf3db2747b09c2d1c1bf7cb968c8c361ff058825da0081f93acd1fc635e91b23.jpg (1064x720, 78.8K)

What was that you were saying about a "useless right-winger"?

nigger its just healthy skepticism

facts

His name IS Brenton Tarrant.

so, what do you want to rename the south island once it's a white's only utopia? New new zealand is very funny is all I'm saying.

Only a retarded nigger couldn't get their hands on an AR in 2 years

You dont need a 150 iq to know mass shootings equal gun laws dude.

What was he shooting random people on the street for?

they were muslims

Before I heard the news that there was a second shooting at another mosque with a goddamn explosion to boot (there's videos on it on twatter), I too had the same opinion as yours
But with the history of actual CIAniggers and FBI honeypots posting here, it's not a stretch to assume that there's some fishy business going on
Even I don't give a shit about optics and I believe muh PR fags can get fucked but this is just too perfect

What are Kiwi prisons like?

THIS GUY IS NOT A HERO he harmed innocent children i wish he was the daughter. woke people of earth any type of violence is not the answer

low tier b8

idk but I hope the man is treated well until his release when day of the rope initiates

immature cunt

The jews have been working over time to span the chans with this meme. Jews love to invent terms that have no real meaning and then watch the goyim argue, fight and die for those meaningless terms.

If you think we need to speed things up then you say "we need to speed things up". Creating some ism for that simple statement just provides the opportunity to pack that ism full of meanings that the person who says "we need to speed things up" never intended nor implied. It's a trojan horse for jew moral flexibility.

Where were you when muslims were raping thousands of young girls in Britain?

Tarranton, Isle of Bravery.

We should start one of those cringey online petitions to get him released.
Even if like 10k people sign it from Zig Forums it will make news headlines.

Attached: 1545089580072.png (1280x720, 480.71K)

More to the point, where will you be?
Will you rise to the challenge of murdering more "enemies of the white race?"

Why is it ok for your people to rape thousands of young British girls? Why do you defend it? Why do you murder innocent people in the name of your religion all across the middle east?

i dont have the answer to that

Sorry, just brushed my knowledge on kiwiland's gun laws
To think none of you retards bothered updating others on Kiwiland gun laws in the 10+ threads that have been made regarding this topix

I'm not defending anything.
Why are you advocating murder?

islam itself has evil engrained in it

Jesus Christ, will you retards get this Boomer-tier, Hollywood-inspired supersoldier mentality out of your heads? Bootcamp in the US Army is all of 10 weeks, 70 fucking days, most of which is spent learning how to salute, make a bed, and tie your fucking shoelaces. It does not take much to make an amateur learn how to reload under stress and check his six when shooting. That's a meme pushed by the media and carried by soldier-fellating patriotards who want to put zogbots on a pedestal. They don't want you to know how easy it is to shoot and use basic tactics bexause more people would be inspired to pck up their guns and start blasting.

And youre a weak willed faggot. So what?

you dont know what its like to be a father

I never had a good name, so if Tarrant thought shitposting with me was alright, then I'm alright with Tarrant. I keep saying, if these niggers on here want to add to Bowers score, then fucking do it faggots. These Qtards begin by bitching over his manifesto or target, then they come up with bullshit how the shootings are hoaxes.

I'm going to be honest. I don't have the balls to do what Tarrant did. At least not until a proper race war starts. I have kids. I can't just go out and an hero. I support what he did though. Its good to see people are starting to fight back.

Attached: c877f42f95206cf6c30ae92415575097fff51dda26859f9b5ed904ad87d0bfb1.png (595x737, 367.23K)

You are a leftist - so you have been defending and apologizing for Islam's murder of innocents for years.

Congratulations for only focusing on one thing.

Invest in some courses on reading comprehension, nigger.

Correct me then.

Youre right. Im not. But if youre going to ignore that violence is a core part of us, and is the only solution, well. Just be prepared I guess?

Attached: waesdgsdgsdf.png (572x248, 72.45K)

nah cunt he's right part and parcel fuck you

It's a pretty safe assumption to make. And you're trying to imply that people who worship a pedophile and consider him a role model are somehow not complete scumbags.

Kalki, Kek, and the spirit of Adolf Hitler.

When the Marcomanni went to war, the entire tribe went with them. Make it a family holiday.

get them while they're young
also americunts really need to stop it with the "le think of le children" moralfaggotry when they turn a blind a to the rampart pedo cults raping children in their own fucking neighbourhood

Attached: 56%.jpg (248x203, 10.33K)

I'm not implying that at all. Not advocating murder is not the same as "defending Islam".
You are quite mistaken to equate the two.

you can could.. buy all that hardware here legally with a standard license, the only part that's illegal are the magazines he used, but i imagine you can just buy them off ebay or something
can i finally post fingers crossed fuck this commie island tbh lads

Watch his movements.

1. The speed at which he raises his aim and is ready to fire isn't normal for an untrained individual. There has obviously been time spent on dedicated training.
2. The way he observes his surroundings. When he enters the main room of the mosque he repeatedly fires forward, but checks backwards and to the exits while he fires. A normal person would not have awareness like this.
3. The way he executes 'just to be sure' is unusual. A normal person would have more erratic patterns. They wouldn't go back to be sure they got the numbers up. Obviously this could be an oversight due to the premeditated nature of the attack.

I'm saying exactly what you tried to greentext me with, queer. Tarrant is a worthwhile member of the cause, and the cucks here crying "muh hoax" because they can't comprehend someone doing what they themselves cannot are useless. He was playing from the book of an insurgent, and it's the right playbook to work from because we are currently embroiled deep in the culture war. Most insurgencies start far before a single shot is fire.

The time for peace and reasoning is over. It's time for great men, great deeds, great sacrifice.
and great memes that will inspire shitposting for generations
Praise Kek!
HEIL HITLER!
And always remember the deeds of this brave australian shitposter named Tarrant!

Attached: 1480545481769.jpg (951x864, 342.98K)

"Accelerationism" has been a concept since the 1970s. It's the original blackpill. The idea that our current system is too cancerous to be saved and the only solution is to burn it to the ground so we can rebuild.

you forget he was extensively trained in gorilla warfare, and thanks to spyro 3 his situational awareness would be out the gate

He thought about it for two years

wasted

Attached: 0c59ee80b2f395fc2d8e614c4c807cb5dea45a5d091ba1ae13788ddee8fbd44d.gif (500x313, 57.48K)

My gear will be ready, will yours?

Attached: 098cd416bc5520cf443239fa94bbd023372c29628632597856b59ec63e3e6147.jpg (848x720, 170.48K)

I watched his movements, he's sloppy. He's clearly played vidya against better AI. I'm just happy the Muslim knows what its like now.
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRIES

R
FUCK moralfags and FUCK sandniggers

you need to remove some of it as it is the devils gear

Good!
You are either a glowinthedark or a Stormnigger.
Neither are good.

No, because I'm not a terrorist shill.
You seem to be, though!

Being a leftist, it's a reasonable assumption that you have defended Islam in the past.

(Heil'd)
That's it… We get NZ to blame Ebay for this. Convince them to sue ebay…

Yee of little faith.

Reload.

if you support islam then thats fuckiin stupid

MORON

were you dropped on the head as a child?

user, don't write all over your gear like an autistic sperg lord. The only reason Tarrant did was because he thought he was going to an hero.

Attached: 435ec70896327b868bf93a2ec2021a11ebe9d5aa6d54cd0a8360611d2420f0fa.png (337x506, 259.73K)

no u

Attached: uncle terry.gif (370x270, 1.76M)

Not gonna answer that, but I don't advise copying him. Have a style all your own. Be a trend setter, user.

I dont have the balls to do what that stunningly brave lad did. Im just saying, be prepared when violence is where everything goes.

Oh no I meant the Multicam Black gear and the Black Sun patch. I just wish I could figure out what vest he used. I know he used an HSGI Taco. That writing is tacky as fuck and yeah, would only work in an hero aspect.

Attached: 50240879_761420664218748_4565134740511784960_n.png (600x600, 301.56K)

counter terrorism

Jew

Fuck off faggot. Zig Forums has always been about weaponizing the full power of the 'tism. This meme magic could be why he fucking survived!

Attached: 9eeb400b105c428024d21fc74e367bdbf9cc2b7c3fe293fcc9bc94dfdbc7beb9.jpg (1024x992, 75.25K)

I live in a jurisdiction that – no shit – uses weapon customization as prima facie evidence of intent to murder in self-defense shootings. Feels bad.