Be fucking careful kiwibros

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

The NZ gov. has gone into hardcore communist police state mode over this and is openly threatening to jail anyone who even SEES the video for 'up to 10 years' imprisonment, and anyone who distributes it gets 14.

Law cited is dia.govt.nz/Censorship-Objectionable-and-Restricted-Material

Attached: objectionable-content.png (541.36 KB, 936x1233)
Attached: happening-con-2.gif (22.83 KB, 310x760)

Other urls found in this thread:

seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4
reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/b1rh5g/reddit_is_suspending_accounts_for_offering_to/
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
boards
boards.
dia.govt.nz/web/submitforms.nsf/cencomp
deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners/combining-tor-with-a-vpn/
deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners/combining-tor-with-a-vpn-continued/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zig Forums
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=8ch.net
nttec.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins
media.8ch.net/file_store/42773b27898d265ab3898d7fc0c70aeff92ba501b0356c9c94144bc849774c48.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
archive.is/RemGI
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=GBD1S7B34UKB

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Attached: 09d1cc0e0937c1386e83c1fc6e7b83073e6989bfad458f983a3f6ef680e601b2.mp4 (6.07 MB, 360x640)
Attached: 1549779493675.gif (113.77 KB, 129x235)

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

ACCELERATE

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

fire up social media accounts and spam the video to random New Zealanders. the more that see it, the more that possess it, the less practical it will be for them to enforce this

people outside of NZ are going to have to take up the slack in sharing this video/manifesto

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

If not fat fuck trumpfagging burger man smuggles himself and his weapons cache to NZ to liberate those future gun-less bastards, Americans are proven cowards.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

OYVEY

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

mfw seen the video dozens of times but not a kiwi

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

FIGHT BACK

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Robert Bowers shot up a double-gay bris, so suck my nuts dry projecting cunt scab.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Objectionable material

Holy shit….

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

"
OBJECTIONABLE
B
J
E
C
T
I
O
N
A
B
L
E
"

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

not even an official government sources
Sounds like some fear mongering horse shit to me.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

objectionable
Sooooo any of those fake holocaust pictures? Vietnam napalm girl? When does news become objectionable?

Attached: comics-code-authority-flyer-e1508873094771.jpg (31.92 KB, 350x447)
Attached: 2000px-Parental-Advisory-label.svg--e1440295328802.png (50.93 KB, 2000x1165)
Attached: Motion-Picture-Production-Code.png (331 KB, 336x556)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Yes, is old government building, but now houses (((law students)))

Attached: Old-Government-Buildings---whole.JPG.jpg (208.02 KB, 1200x798)
Attached: Home-theater-collage.jpg (25.56 KB, 622x335)

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

And fags still think the whole thing is a false flag..

Attached: yDG3HKJ5zws.jpg (40.76 KB, 604x413)

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

tell those cucks to stuff it. and that PM should specifically be shot with a semi-automatic

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

(((They))) are cutting kiwi access to the chans and other sites arfcom

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

who even SEES the video for 'up to 10 years' imprisonment
Get a list of all kiwi politicians or anyone one of some reputation start spamming it at their social media and email it to them.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Implying anyone thinks that
Nah, that would be the consensus the kikes are desperately trying to manufacture in the face of evidence that if the white man fights back he will win.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

This. Give it an unassuming header

William Hughes
William Hughes

Great idea

Attached: uglymanlaugh.gif (34.67 KB, 280x210)

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Make sure it's the dank one with Turbo Killer mixed over it

James Powell
James Powell

Fuck the police.

Attached: turbo-killer.webm (10.92 MB, 854x480)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Time to fire up that new zealand vpn and start brentonposting on twitter

Attached: be5a87c3aa31ba56105782417b8c1aed86591353148b5951ff69edf453a3ec56.jpg (85.2 KB, 1034x730)

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Attached: okejki.png (101.1 KB, 1024x669)

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

kek

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

worldstaaaar

David Myers
David Myers

It worked, boys. If they create even more absurd laws, even the sheep will wake up.

Attached: ACCELERATE.gif (3.83 MB, 720x405)

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

==Redtext==aaa

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Attached: 2e87531aee39730f1827c1517a0b5a7e1321e3c7397c858f7a411344c8107fba.png (197.02 KB, 300x300)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

What the fuck man, you can get 10 years in prison for a fucking video. Fuck this gay earth

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Pls kiwis. Get caught and then help Brenton beat up the muzzies in jail.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

10 fucking years for a vidya
Jews raping kids daily in kiwiland

Attached: icarus.webm (3.57 MB, 640x558)

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

No only is that not true, it's illegal to claim it is. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Both videos were constantly being posted here 48 hours ago but now they're not. what gives.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

It IS a false flag you lying kike. Brentan was and still is a mossad agent.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Oh look, people scream, make noise, move around, actual attack.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Boomers showed up to schizopost and call everything a hoax at first, then/now a false flag.

Attached: shooting.mp4 (12.06 MB, 1048x584)

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

Attached: shooting2.mp4 (5.98 MB, 1280x712)

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

False flags are done so they could push things like that, dumbass.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

bestgore shitty seed for those looking for the entire thing
seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4

thanks user

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

implying they need that to crush Whites around the world
sure thing kike

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

good thing I'm seeding it to thousands of people

.t slightly lesser baste kiwi

William Brooks
William Brooks

Attached: 2019-03-16-154630-589x23-scrot.png (4.99 KB, 589x23)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Implying a false flag can’t have casualties or a survivor

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Please share the video, fire up those Kiwi VPN's boys. MAKE THEM PUT US IN PRISON, THEY DON"T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

source: my jewish ass
Kill yourself kike.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Yes they do, to sell it to society. Its different to set censorship out of the blue, and set it with an excuse that people will buy because feelings after tragedy.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Shut the fuck up, Boomer newfag. That the pigs are shutting the video down is proof that they're desperately afraid of normalfags seeing this, most likely because of the ease with which the shooter carried it out and the lack of police response.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

This is just insane, check out the actual definition of objectionable - they even use the words "matters such as …", meaning that they can just add whatever they want to the list. Police-state-tier legislation there.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

They give you 15 in the UK for sharing National Action Videos.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

What?

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Wish I saved them. There were two full 17 minute videos on the day of the shooting.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

Tarrant's full recording? Looks like this is it.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Possession of any material, digital or physical in the UK of national action paraphernalia is the legal equivalent of having a detailed plan for assassination or terrorism

David Richardson
David Richardson

Why'd you pick my post to shill against if it isn't true? Thanks for the free confirmation, dumb glownigger.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

you're a glownigger if you dispute glownigger (((narratives)))
Kill yourself kike.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Is this from the second mosque?

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

remember to subscribe to PewDiePie

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

dont bother mate. people are frenzied because of rwds and similar. they tapped into this masterfully and people dont question it because its what they dreamt of and its fun for them to see real life memes.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

What does this mean?

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-212437.jpg (192.93 KB, 1080x1084)

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

it means if you didnt start using torm or at least a vpn the second you saw someone from Zig Forums livestream a mass killing youre basically retarded

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

This footage is like 4 years old.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Communism is GREAT. NO MORE Low IQ white REDNECKS pushing BULLSHIT like the FLAT EARTH. Time to cut your dick off and face reality. The reality is that white men are FUCKING WEAK and that females will always to superior to incel soy men.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

Im a tourist i don't care. I want to see this shithole burn.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

It means and here we go hahaha all according to plan

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Fuck you white supremacists, I hope more of you go crazy so you die off this earth faster

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

Maybe you'll feel better back on facebook talking about the latest MARVEL movie or the sports game from last night boy that Lebron sure is an awesome nigger who can toss the giant orange well, I'd let him fuck my wife anyday

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Then it's time to cut off (((their))) access to breathing.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

At this rate of 50 to 1 there's gonna be alot of people leaving with those EBIL WHITE NATSEES.
Are you sure?

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

but friend, hes still alive!!!

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Add the first few seconds of a popular movie trailer, onto the video, rename it, and then post it up to kiwi sites.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Let the tv tell you what to think, don't be a bad goyim. NZ is fine, go back to your facebook and opiates.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

It means that the shooter likely used the chans to communicate and plan the event in some type of coded way (I assume). So they probably will give them that data (I assume). Zig Forums mods are actually usually fast with bringing down those types of things so I highly doubt it happened on this site but I am now interested if they did and if they did how the hell they got it past our notice.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Good luck having a 50:1 ratio in the middle east, or they will just keep coming to your "white" countries

And he will rot in jail, raped by brown gangs hopefully

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

When does news become objectionable?
I think you already know (((what))) is and isn't acceptable.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

150k US soliders smoked Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and Sudan. Numbers don't really matter with technology.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

and he will be raped by brown gangs
allow me to interject friend, as someone who has been imprisoned in non-american white countries, getting put in isolation is as easy as either requesting it outright or claiming to be suicidal. He'll be fine, even if almost 10% of inmates are muslim, (as they are).

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

10%
I mean 100%
boy is my face red!

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Not knowing that talking against your local goberment will get you reked
Basic 7 skeletons

Its just a formal declaration that any IP here will be on the list and everyone here is a target to get swated any time

Again formal declaration
This was a reality even in the times of HW

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Actually now that I think about it more. This may be a way to gather data on who posts on Zig Forums. By claiming it has to do with law enforcement needs they could, in essence, unmask people. Some believed the main goal was to go after Zig Forums and the Q situation so I would think that they would want to try to unmask people through such means.

Unless they plan to go after people who egged him on in the past? I really don't know. Interesting though.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Every IP here is already on a list. So it can't be that. No, they are looking for something specific.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

They're already flooding our white countries dumbass

Answer this or get filtered what's 2x3

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

I think you underestimate how insignificant Zig Forums looked until yesterday. If youre currently posting with your IP, might as well keep doing it, but this is just a reminder to be precautious for the next month or 2 or 3.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

raped by brown gangs hopefully

There isn't faggot stuff in Kiwi prison. Only if you're a druggie or twink looking.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

reminder to be precautious
Everybody is on a list for some shitpost or other. The fact that people are paranoid about just posting harmless memes and joking about shit is sad. Not a swipe at you, just something I see a lot of lately that's pretty fucked. Especially seeing how many Americans have this "I can't make this or that joke because government" attitude, it's just bizarre. Growing up we were always told we had freedom of speech, now it's just accepted that we don't at all, and it's strange how seamlessly that happened. Never noticed things just click one day, people just kind of gave into this fear culture and it's disturbing.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

I am not personally worried about it as I have always just used the site to research, investigate issues and such. But I am curious about it because I use the site often and the site really does get rid of fucked up shit very fast and especially so in the cases of slaughters if one is being planned. So I am curious about if they really did communicate here before hand because I do not think they did and if they did it had to be coded in some way.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

anyone "worried" about posting here is a huge, steaming faggot

source: it's fucking true

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

booo hooo
the gubermint is gonna jail me because I look a footage they dont like
they should apply to become a chinkland colony because they are no different from them
pathetic rulecucks

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Such a weak and pathetic people. Without Jewtin they are nothing. I think Iran should just surrender to Israel.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

I have always just used the site to research, investigate issues and such
The fact that you felt it was necessary to say this should tell you something.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Means it's time to run 'em over, boys.

Attached: TAD.png (328.19 KB, 500x500)

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Well it tells me I am confused because I legitimately do not believe that he used this site and really believe all that was meant to bring down free thought sites who have been disruptive to the media narrative. But if they believe he really did use the site then I am curious as to what he was posting on and looking into here as most of the things he brought up in his manifesto was definitely more half chan type material/discussion.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

well it was nice knowing you anons

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

If they try to black bag me for shitposting my lawyer will make such a fucking stink they will have to take it to the supreme court. I will make the christian baker from colorado look like a parking ticket dispute.

Attached: top-kek.jpg (36.45 KB, 482x413)

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

they wouldnt have communicated beforehand, if Zig Forums mods took every threat seriously they would spend their entire lives reporting anons to the FBI, plus the thread stayed up until and during the shooting and they certainly would delete any thread that violated laws by their judgement. Mods have poor judgement and theres nothing anyone can do about it. We should assume, however, that law enforcement are now directly logging any active IPs, so its not on the level of Zig Forums administration and this kind of thinking is no longer relevant.
dont give up on privacy just because you havent been mindful up until now, this is the perfect excuse to learn how to be anonymous online. You are still a part of a persecuted minority, even if you feel like youre only joking.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Seriously wtf is going on…

Attached: PlotThickens.png (482.16 KB, 877x564)

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

<HAPPENING: FIVE EYES FALSE FLAGGED CHRISTCHURCH

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

Sauce?

Actually Sauce on any of the shit you just posted.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

civilians can buy military grade weapons in proper countries you absolute brainlet

Also you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

citation needed

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

sorry NZ
we're gonna keep posting it until every single kiwi is farmed in prison

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

I wish someone would post the PM's tits

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

So the NZ government is…Accelerationist? Jesus, everything makes sense now.

Attached: 1489527277591.gif (2.35 MB, 480x270)

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

this is the perfect excuse to learn how to be anonymous online
To be perfectly honest, it's not an issue of necessity at all. This goes back to what I said before: looking into that sort of shit makes me uneasy. It just feels like I'm supposed to understand not to research it. Same with learning a little about pentesting/hackershit that's well above my head. It'd be smart to know what bad folks would do so as to be prepared and keep your devices secure, it's smart to be anonymous whenever possible to the highest possible degree, but the overall vibe is "trust avast/norton/lifelock/whatever and don't look into this shit because watchlist teehee"
I know you didn't ask, but I'm not an outlier; this is a very common take on techshit.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

What does this mean?

It means this place is done.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Zero chance. This site has literal DoD oversight. So all of their requests go through them.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

NO SOURCE
Kill yourself.

Nathan King
Nathan King

reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/b1rh5g/reddit_is_suspending_accounts_for_offering_to/

Attached: reddit-ban-for-sharing-christchurch-video.jpg (222.88 KB, 886x1273)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

man it would be a real shame if someone were to somehow broadcast the vid to every tv in nz ….

Parker James
Parker James

Tarrant and the group he worked with likely have professional military connections, are part of the same cell that perpetrated a February 22nd break in of the North Korean embassy in Spain and potentially have intelligence ties to various agencies that cooperate under the UKUSA Agreement popularly known as Five Eyes (FVEY).
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/

Looks like Five Eyes did Christchurch to distract from North Korea denuclearization and also help the government take away everybody's guns

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Can we false flag peoples accounts and get them banned?

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

it was a fed shill op this shitty fucking niggerfaggot blog says so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

I suggest you compare this NZ attack to Port Arthur side by side.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Help a brother out.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

One more thing………..

12) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

This is a very important detail.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

That dosen't mean anything, here in America civilian guns are higher quality than what the military gets and NZ imports a lot of their guns from the USA.

So again … Sauce?

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

just copypasta'ing some relevant shit.

Discussion:
boards fourchan org/pol/thread/206598822

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

techshit
avast, norton, lifelock
Personally, I dont use an antivirus, the only thing I pay for is a VPN
This kind of attitude and carelessness will come back to bite you in the coming years of uncertainty. This is only my personal opinion of course, it may be unnecessary or even pitiful, but given the views I express are pseudocriminal in my country, and I also close the door when I shit, I dont think paying attention to privacy is in any way something to vilify. The only thing you need to be concerned about as far as 8chanis concerned is your IP tbh, when you sign in with the captcha youre logging in with an IP, and thats the only thing Zig Forums administrators know about you. A vpn or Tor is enough to protect you from this.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

civilians can't buy guns goy, it was A MILITARY OPPERATTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#[email protected][email protected]!%!%
Fuckign kill yoruself.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

fuck off judenschwein

gotta run. take care

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

hur dur it was a false flag
Fuck off, you goddamn retard. Go back to making shitty facebook maymays on /qresearch/ with the rest of the boomers.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

only a JEW knows you can buy rifles and shotguns without being a CIAnigger GOYIM
Kill yourself kike.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

true if big

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

fire up social media accounts and spam the video to random New Zealanders
I would if I had any left. So tired of making emails and new ids.

John Cooper
John Cooper

You're get swatted for posting memes, goy
Yo FBI fags, you all gay as fuck.

James White
James White

Kill yourself nigger.
BRENTON TARRAN IS A HERO

Attached: 1539376863636.jpg (28.97 KB, 540x545)

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

They call it invoking violence and terrorism or something like that

There is some online stuff you can get reked by doing, depends on your country of course
Common knowledge kid, but gotta post it for the newfriends

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

careful
Eh, cowing people is what they want mr. concern troll.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

back to reddit button
Maybe you should click it

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

someone mind posting it here for archival purposes? i never saved it but feel a pressing need to

John King
John King

They do fuck a lot of little boys, and it's because they're microdicked manlets.

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

to jail anyone who even SEES the video for 'up to 10 years' imprisonment, and anyone who distributes it gets 14.

Good.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Source: Dude trust me
No
Post real sauce faggot.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Explain, kike.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

The weapons were really difficult to narrow down in terms of added changes due to the electric tape covering them. Looked like a Banelli and an AR15 but hard to tell.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

boards. 4chan.org/pol/thread/206597684#p206598919

Holy shit, the butterfly war is going strong right now.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

It's freshly pulled out of his ass like any other attempt to delegitimize the heroism of Brenton.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

He's an accelerationist faggot. There're a lot of them about today

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

theres a lot of them today
good

Logan King
Logan King

Classic.
Amp up the scarcity to increase demand.
The Brits used the same tactic when the peasants wouldn't eat potatoes (a new revolutionary source of calories discovered in the new world, and as you know, in the Nightshade family) for fear of poisoning.
The Monarchy knew exactly how to make the proles want the spuds, simply they planted fields and erected notices to the effect that the potatoes were only for the upper-class, and had soldiers guard the field during the day, AND ONLY DURING THE DAY.
Naturally, at night, the proles sneaked in and robbed the fields, cooked the potatoes, enjoyed their starchy goodness, spread the word and everyone started growing and consuming them.
Nothing has changed. This notice from the Kiwi govt legitimises the psyop footage and creates demand.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

you are that one faggot spamming same shit with same pictures!

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

tomatoes are in the nightshade family, not potatoes
saged for inaccuracy

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero!

Kikes don't want us Celebrating Brenton Tarrant. The only thing that the jew truly fears is ethnic violence. This is why they are creating and posting numerous flat-earth tier copy pasta's about /ourguy/ Brenton Tarrant in an attempt to defame him and turn us against him.

We celebrate our heroes, we do not shit on them. Anyone saying negative things about Brenton is most assuredly a jew/shill of some kind.

Can't make a new thread, so time to improvise. Thanks chodenigger!

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

literally copypasting posts from cuckchan. fuck off

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Not everything is a psyop, Schlomo.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Shills would tell you the Munich putsch was a false flag.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

tomatoes are in the nightshade family, not potatoes
saged for inaccuracy
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous - that's you.
BOTH potatoes AND tomatoes are in the Solanaceae (nightshade) family. If left to go to seed, a potato will form fruits which look almost identical to tomatoes. LOOK IT UP.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Not everything is a psyop, Schlomo.
I'm a Torfag, I have nothing to hide of course.
Of course not, just every atrocity reported by the jew media.
If this was REAL then the jew media would do everything to minimize it. The Facebook stream would have been cut, and we wouldn't even know the shooter's name.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Schizniggers need to be banned.
implying FBIniggers need an excuse to do anything
implying we aren't all on watchlists anyways
implying we weren't already going to be subject to vanning for hate speech sometime in the future

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

shitting on anonymity on an anonymous site after a mass killing
glow harder

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

I'm a glowing torfag who tries to deny the fact that the kikes routinely run anti-white psyops.
but if I say that about you then no one will notice.
Your modus operandi is transparently semitic.
The site is already anonymous without Tor.
You are here to validate the latest anti-White kike psyop.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

KOSHER SANDNIGGERS LOST IN BATTLE

TO TOXIC MASCULINE WHITE MALE

SHUT IT DOWN

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

this site is anonymous without tor
being this new

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Interesting fearmongering. Casts suspicion on the legitimacy of the video.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

And I say to you, I have also decided to stick to love. For I know that love is ultimately the only answer to mankind's problems. And I'm going to talk about it everywhere I go. I know it isn't popular to talk about it in some circles today. I'm not talking about emotional bosh when I talk about love, I'm talking about a strong, demanding love. And I have seen too much hate.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

It means you need to wipe your hard drive and delete Win32. Then, join a pro-refugee church and start taking estrogen. Can't be too careful.

Attached: Yulia-and-12-Year-Old-Refugee.jpg (98.65 KB, 800x832)

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

And moreover.
This was New Zealand's Port Arthur (gun-grab psyop where a sub 75 IQ patsy was blamed).
Australian cop chief stated in plain language that gun confiscation couldn't go ahead until there was a massacre on Tasmania.
Tasmanian govt purchased custom-made mobile morgue weeks before the attack, then sold it immediately afterwards.
like clockwork, guns banned after the psyop.
Kikes like you are relying on the fact that most anons here are too young, or perhaps were not even born when the kike gun-grab psyops of Port Arthur (Aus) and Dunblane/Hungerford (UK) were carried out - psyops on which the gun-grabbers are basing their own operations in the USA (Sandyhook) and now NZ.
Use a VPN like everyone else. Use a pedo network and be treated as such.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

When you verify the captcha youre logging in with your ip, so when you log in youre providing your isp and your exact location to Zig Forums. Zig Forums is not anonymous

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

No, I use a VPN like everyone else who isn't a kike provocateur or pedo.
Tor on you shill.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Love won't save you from hate, that's just how it works.

If love beat hate, we wouldn't be heading into an increasingly terrifying future. Hate has been winning since the dawn of man.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

use a vpn
you mean
use a vpn or Tor
unless you dont really care about anonymity of course

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

"Lemme get a suck off that black dick. I tell ya, I'm no nigger tonight!"
-Also Martin Luther King Jr. t.FBI wiretap from the last orgy he attended.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

This is how you know it’s not a false flag. Everything about commander Brenton’s sacrifice is redpilling.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

main goal was to go after Zig Forums
went full fucking retarded there fella

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

because they dont care about anything other than memes. aaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhh

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

If you're using Tor it's for a reason other than anonymity. We aren't shitskins here, even the unemployed can afford the 10 bucks a month for a VPN.
Therefore if you're using Tor to avoid any ID at all, it's for other reasons.
And stop changing the topic.
This is just another gun grabbing psyop, beefed up to hit as many anti-White targets as possible.
If you were over 30 you'd have seen it many times before.
Port Arthur
Hungerford
Dunblane
Sandy Hook

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Fuck off special agent

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Not the main target ofc, but when you're investing the man hours and money into something this big, you want it to hit as many targets as possible.
8ch has been a thorn in the side of the globalist kike for a long time, it's only natural they'd write it into the script.
In fact it's been done in many previous "attacks", just to a lesser extent.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Concerning nonviolence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks.

-Malcolm X

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Are you arguing for the sake of arguing or do you actually feel you have a point?
Daily reminder that a (you) is not validation

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Based. Never swallow the blackpill, friends. One day we'll be free.
Killing a monster to protect the innocent is an act of love, user.

Attached: swoll-jesus.jpg (69.21 KB, 485x689)

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

My point has been clearly expressed. But keep revealing your purpose here, to steer anons away from looking at this event as yet another anti-White jew psyop.
Reminder, crisis actor involvement already established.

Attached: gis.jpg (220.74 KB, 1702x874)

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Daily reminder to use tor or at least a vpn in the coming months or youre handing your ip to law enforcement

Xavier James
Xavier James

Protip they had t long before today dood

Noah White
Noah White

lads where can i find the noice video i'm getting anxious that it's been removed entirely from the internet

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

give up, theyve already got you
keked

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0511a1ace47aee00082add078a60630b7d3691a&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sumotracker.com%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.upeer.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.si%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.port443.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker1.itzmx.com%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce

heres a nice anonymous, decentralized, magnet link to the vid and the manifesto.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Use a VPN like everyone else. Use a pedo network and be treated as such.

using both is better but glad youve been cucked by the media to think that privacy tools are synonymous with crime LOL

you guys are literally the most easily brainwashed demo on the net

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

The webms still work fine

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Report every vid posted to /pol to the NZ government.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Thanks for that m8.
Link?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

I’m not giving up
Fuck off

William Richardson
William Richardson

attention new zealand once i have this video you're gonna get it spammed in your inbox every day

until you like it

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

when the police baits are so obvious that you wonder if you can feel safe knowing that this kind of morons are supposed to protect you

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

This is either bait or an FBI post.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

I've never once used a VPN to post on any of the Chans. #YOLO

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Checked
FBI for sure notice how each post is numbered with a letter last I saw was like h or something
Yeah back to a again. Fuck em

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

The nightshade family is pretty vast user. Tomato, potato, peppers, eggplant, tons of shit.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

The site is already anonymous without Tor
Then why are you so obsessed with tor users? Because you're not adding IPs to your list? People who use anonymous imageboards like anonymity, more news at 11 you massive retard.

William Jones
William Jones

jokes on you, that poster is an Australian

Attached: 3396860ec5c0e02cd9e5722ca2138423.jpg (22.57 KB, 650x366)

Jayden White
Jayden White

oy vey goy, use a VPN that will just turn your information over on request
I don't even use tor, your bullshit is just so glaring it boggles the mind.

Levi King
Levi King

because youre a cuck

if you have nothing to hide
im not important enough

in all reality youre a loser but IF you ever owned a business or something they can black mail you now

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

no just edgy teenagers

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Attached: blake.png (80.34 KB, 581x487)

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

If you're using Tor it's for a reason other than anonymity. We aren't shitskins here, even the unemployed can afford the 10 bucks a month for a VPN
implying I'm not connecting to Tor through a VPN

John Moore
John Moore

Anybody who knowingly supplies, distributes, exhibits or displays a restricted publication to any person who does not meet the age criteria is committing an offence. A restricted publication is objectionable if made available to a person underage, and an individual can receive up to three months imprisonment or a fine not exceeding $10,000.
Okay. I would assume kiwis still have access to pornographic Websites, which require only that you click a button to confirm that you're 18, and the Jewish pornographers who run them haven't been prosecuted by this law. So, surely, the video can be uploaded to any Website that asks you to confirm your age on the same basis. Unless of course there exists a double standard that one would have to admit to, that the distribution of the mind rot that is porn is desirable even despite this law, whereas the distribution of factual news footage is not.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

this tbqh
DAILY REMINDER THAT A MASS SHOOTING JUST OCCURED AND Zig Forums POL IS BEING FINGERED AS THE CAUSE

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

It means the shooter posted his intentions here and they're turning over his IP and maybe that of anyone who voiced support before the attack.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

In this society, who is more suspicious; those with a social media presence, or those without it.
I never trust redtext, but i assume youre coming from a good place torpedo.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

It doesnt matter if youre suspicious if nobody knows who you are, lol

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Posting here without a VPN is like fucking your mum without a condom

Logan James
Logan James

The tor developers recommend not using a VPN with the tor browser and it can defeat some of the protection tor gives the user.

RETARD

And the VPN owner is going to aid the police if asked.

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Some VPNs are incapable of providing your information. Personally, my VPN doesnt log and I pay with crypto. Its that easy.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

If it takes NZ police 37 minutes to arrive at a mass shooting with 49 murder victims, I'm guessing it will take them on average about 500 years to respond to each case of illegal video sharing. I'd be more worried about errant sheep.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

No such thing. Many VPN's who claimed they did not log turned over the logs to police.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

why would you do that, the GCSB spies on hippies and eco terrorists they're actually on your side.

Oliver King
Oliver King

Worrying about errant sheep
Worry about the goats, their anuses are at great risk so long as Kiwiland is besieged by mudniggers.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

so what youre saying is that I should be using my bare IP to post because absolutely every VPN is my enemy? I shall do so immediately fellow white man!

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

<Faggotry and stupidity

dia.govt.nz/web/submitforms.nsf/cencomp

Here's a handy form you can fill out to tip off the NZ police forces. I saw this objectionable video on CNN so I'm reporting CNN as being in violation of their law.

Also I feel their police forces regularly violate my human rights and misgender me, so I'm going to report that too. And I feel racially offended by their Prime Minister.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

So even journalists can't even keep the video.
Not even political analysts.
Not even secret service agents.

I love the text.

IF YOU SEE THE VIDEO, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT.

Do these people even understand how computers work? How the video they're watching on their laptop actually got there in the first place?

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

I want them to come and arrest the criminal that put the pixels on my screen!

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

t. never played unteralterbach
obviously police arent subject to our laws friend

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

You have no possible way of knowing whether your VPN provider is keeping logs no matter what they say. Go TOR -> VPN, not VPN -> TOR so your provider can't log your traffic metadata for feds, and for the love of god do not use the same VPN (or at least account) that you used to connect to TOR to connect from TOR to clearnet sites after you switch. If you want to obscure your TOR, then use the TOR bridges provided with the browser bundle.
deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners/combining-tor-with-a-vpn/
deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners/combining-tor-with-a-vpn-continued/

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

well since they're explicitly stating that you shouldn't "download" it they must mean having a local copy stored on your computer not just on your screen

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

ATTENTION MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations is provided here.

nttec.com/

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

this, ==JIM WATKINS== is the owner of ==Zig Forums==

notorious white supremacist ==JIM WATKINS== runs the evil site ==Zig Forums==

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

This needs to happen. What are sites kiwis use?

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Right. Imagine connecting to the site where the shooter came from without a VPN/TOR -3 IQ.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

there are ways, you just need to break the law repeatedly with your vpn XD. That said, this is the correct attitude.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

It's uploading right now, will post soon

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

trademe and facebook

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

media.8ch.net/file_store/42773b27898d265ab3898d7fc0c70aeff92ba501b0356c9c94144bc849774c48.mp4

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Precisely what Brenton wants.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

How the fuck will they arrest me if i'm not even from there, lol

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

tfw inside the EU
On every level except physical i'm already inside a gulag

Attached: 1458326906812.gif (1.02 MB, 212x212)

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Congratulations for making one of the least intelligent posts during these last two days.

Hmm this could be bait too.

Attached: 1542924645458.jpg (50.69 KB, 1056x696)

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Implying muslims can read

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

look up the 14 eyes. At the very least, all commonwealth countries should be concerned.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

not really, the news showed the box it came in and it was brand new

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

Uh… Why no blood splatter?

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Zuckerchan, Zig Forums and Twitchan are all sharing the higher resolution stuff with the po-po and it will be uploaded here in a week or less.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Damn. Like he said, he wants them to overextend their hand. Looks like their gradual plans have upticked a bit and Kiwis can judge whether a country like this is really worth it or not. Sure more will come from the government using one incident to go balls to the walls communist police state. It is exactly what every western government has been doing for a bit now.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

INFORMATION FOR MUSLIMS

FYI, Zig Forums is owned by NT technologies which is owned by Jim Watkins who currently resides
in the Philippines where he and his staff moderate the board /pol.

Information on locations.

nttec.com/

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

If you want corn syrup with red lake #40 all over go watch a Hollywood movie.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Ironically this will only give people more fuel to crash the system faster. Even in his own manifesto he predicted this cracking down. More people will realise all the posturing of being in a free democracy were bloody lies and there cannot longer be a posturing to defend such a system.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

damn, so edgy

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Will he be beheaded like those cunts in Morocco?

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

I told you NZ bros that the REAL ENEMY is your ZOG government who is supporting your enemies. If they cared anything about you they would make sure you were armed and trained rather than coming down on your for objecting to being genocided and slaughtered by these subhuman trash people they are actively importing to your nations.

YOUR GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATIONS ARE THE REAL ENEMY

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

Sometimes cliches are the only truths we have.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

before the attack
Well technically I my comments were after the fact and they were ironically said and were theoretical, as in "haha good luck in minecraft".
how long until we can expect to hear reports of fags getting v&?

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Another way that you love your enemy is this: When the opportunity presents itself for you to defeat your enemy, that is the time which you must not do it. There will come a time, in many instances, when the person who hates you most, the person who has misused you most, the person who has gossiped about you most, the person who has spread false rumors about you most, there will come a time when you will have an opportunity to defeat that person. It might be in terms of a recommendation for a job; it might be in terms of helping that person to make some move in life. That’s the time you must do it. That is the meaning of love.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Also isn't it strange how, theoretically of course, mudslimes can voice support and cheer whenever a terrorist attack kills multiple whites but the one time a white man kills muslims voicing support for him will get you 10+ years in prison, hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, and possibly even KILLED?
In minecraft, of course.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

ACCELERATE
C
C
E
L
E
R
A
T
E

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Attached: DY0oBrRXcAAuMSu.jpg (31.46 KB, 639x459)

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Destroying zog isnt realistic anywhere except france rn. If 50 muslims is the best anyone can do than do it, lol

Aiden White
Aiden White

if my enemy imprisons me i win

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

this tbqh

DAILY REMINDER THAT A MASS SHOOTING JUST OCCURED AND Zig Forums POL IS BEING FINGERED AS THE CAUSE

Zig Forums is fucking evil. EVIL

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

He's just terrified of things kicking off before he dies. He sat on his ass and allowed an invasion to make his children into minorities in their lifetimes and wants to be sure that he doesn't have to live through the bill becoming due.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

it's possible to engineer a happening with assets that react to stimuli predictably

for example there really may have been 911 hijackers who thought they were the only ones doing the thing

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Cui Bono?

Europeans? Nope, PR disaster in race relations. Very bad for Europeans living among Muslims, will escalate tension and violence in every diverse neighborhood.

Muslims? Nope, very bad same as above but vice versa.

Those trying to D&C Europeans and Muslims? Yes, dream come true.

MSM? Yes dream come true.

AIPAC? Dream come true, so much for the European/Muslim alliance in Congress, thanks fellow American..

Governments trying to gut free speech? Yes dream come true

Governments looking to tighten gun laws? Yes dream come true

Police state/surveillance apparatus? Yes dream come true.

Military Industrial Complex? Yes citizen we need to keep you safe from terrorists, it'll cost you $750 billion per year plus interest. Sorry you can't afford Universal healthcare, what are you a Socialist?

Israel? Yes, how nice of you to step in and volunteer to take the retaliation for our decades of slaughtering unarmed civilians in Gaza..

Pro-war Neocons/Mossad? Dream come true, now they can easily lead some angry patsies into carrying out false flags in order to get US and EU to support their war with Iran and Syria.

There's nothing known about the three other suspects? Hey, that's not strange at all.

(Reposting)

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

that guy in pic related is ded

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

What's the source of it?

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

getting more sandniggers killed to own the nazis
The conservatives were right, leftists actually are the REAL racists

John Cox
John Cox

Even so, his spirit lives on.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

False flags are done so they could push things like that, dumbass.

just like pizzagate and fake news laws

did they (not just jews but saudis and dick cehney too) need 911?

<3

ancap 4ever

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

how much do you think rwds and nazi memes in general are cia nigger psyops?

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Pretty much this.
Evidence for the other two shooters holding weapons was gaslit across multiple threads and the lone gunman narrative shilled hard.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

nah all thats left is one shitty meme

i guess that would mean a lot to a loser liker you though

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

notice that you are like a jihadi glorifying martydom

you probably think you get 72 virgins or something analogous

all you have is your monkey ego

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

i dont glorify terrorists thnx

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

So, we should be spreading the video far and wide. Also 14 year sentence for possessing "objectionable and restricted" material - a deliberately vague definition so the government gets to censor whatever the fuck it wants? And here people thought they had "freedom" of speech. We better tackle the root platform where this horrible video was livestreamed: Facebook.

Attached: wrong-this-man-is-angry.jpg (34.14 KB, 431x455)

Christian Long
Christian Long

Nigger I don't even know who he is, he's just the meme man to me. But thanks for the torpost anyways.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Class action for US anons

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

That the pigs are shutting the video

how can you call cops pigs when you are literally shilling for a totalitarian police state

if you got your way (you wont) youre going to be interacting with "pigs" a whole lot more than you are now

b-b-b-b-ut the ethno state is for US like workers communist party but for white shitposting elite super cool white (tm) men

the nazis sent antisocial children to camps and you would be considered an internet addict by the chads who would be your master

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)
The black triangle was a badge used in Nazi concentration camps to mark prisoners regarded "asocial" and "arbeitsscheu" (work-shy).
work-shy
work-shy
work-shy
work-shy
work-shy
work-shy
v

NEETS WOULD BE GASSED IN THE ETHNO STATE

D E A T H C A M P S
E
A
T
H

C
A
M
P
S

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

making funning of using tor in a thread about how police are targeting people for online thought crimes

notice how you are literally trained like a dog to be the fucking largest fucking douche useful idiot imaginable lol

now bark little doggy, BARK!!!!!!!

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

tfw I never bothered to post with VPN in the 5 years I've been here
Time to become a TORfag lmao

Attached: blyat-29060041.png (125.33 KB, 500x544)

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

the torkike cries out as he strikes at you
Maybe people will wake up to the totalitarian bullshit that has hijacked their countries, and hired glowers like you to push your shit. torposting should be banned simply due to the shit content that comes from them.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Fine neither do I, just curious

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

a deliberately vague definition so the government gets to censor whatever the fuck it wants?

aww the bootlicker wants his individual freedoms and privacy now.. that's cute

you are the degenerate minority user… if you want authoritarianism it's going to be at the behest of normie cucks which make up 80 percent of the white race

you should make friends with the methhead white trash because they are closer to your ideology than your average white person and then you can respecc eachothers freedom and differences and be multicultural

cant have your cake and eat it to.. democratic socialism is literally national socialism but you are just butthurt at the aesthetics

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

go do as your told some more user… real edgy

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

then go fuck yourself

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

I'll see you in the funcamps. Maybe we'll be cell mates.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

democratic socialism is literally national socialism
But it is literally the polar opposite you kike.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

I haven't posted anything here I haven't said right to pigs' faces.
More than twice.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

So what? The only chunk of the former Anglo Empire whose residents have the slightest interest in personal freedom is the US, and only the Red US States care.

NZ is just a tiny hideout for the elites to buy property. If everyone there died this minute it wouldn't mean shit to the White race.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Read and post using Tor. Unless you are underage and retarded you're familiar with Tor.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

it's still using government to play god in the market

it's just dictator rule vs mob rule and you fags perceive your dictator as the embodiment of your collective faggot race so it's really just no different than progressivism

polar oppposite is still magnetic pole

neutrality (liberty) is the objective best

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Meanwhile this is still up, I mean everyone knew the canary was bullshit but you'd think that if they were going to post this on twitter they'd at least take it down right now to make people put undue faith in it when it goes back up.

Attached: whatalie.PNG (10.41 KB, 1170x65)

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

There are a few commonalities
This means its the same thing
Democratic socialism doesn't give a fuck about the nation as a people.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

military grade
fucking Hera Arms
Cry more, shitskin.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Well to be fair working with feds doesn't constitute a "secret order", especially if they're being public about it.>>12948957

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Well shit. There went our muslim/European alliance. We were close too, if they only raped and murder a hand full more of our children we would have found common ground. Now that one white guy killed some of theirs it will never happen.
If only everyone understood that if we gave the lives of our own to Invaders they were going to help us remove those responsible and then promptly leave our lands.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

based. the dumbfaggot does make some other good points, but nothing really conclusive. I do want to hear more about the shooters

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

It makes me feel so fucking much how much physical abuse and probably general neglect he's going through. I doubt he's eaten a thing in 2 days - which is easy - I doubt he's gotten water in 2 days - which is hard. I doubt he's in a cell with a toilet or even a hole.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

watch more gore videos. IRL violence really isn't so messy.

Eli Young
Eli Young

But if you're a nonhuman and you rape a preteen boy or rape and murder a preteen girl you get a few hours of community service.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

He is a P.O.W now, and being held by the (((allies))) he isn't the first to have had to endure such cruelty.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

It's a "fuck you kiwi ZOGbots"
source;
we always work with US law and won't comment further…

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

TOR
is a solved system
it's not based on encryption, it's based on random "anonymity"
inb4 HURRRRRRRR NSA/GCHQ ENCRYPTION IS BROKEN

If that were the case banks wouldn't give a shit about bitcoin because they could generate as much bitcoin as they wanted on the fly to flood and destroy the market. Encryption is fine, works fine, and has been proven to work fine.
Any and every time encryption is "broken" is because the dumbass whose encryption was broken had a short key of generally knowable info, like their dogs name, or their parents names concatenated together.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Hahaha fucking cowards haha
Hide away in the depths of the internet you incels. Stay in your basements while we fuck your women and impregnate them. You’re so stupid it’s hilarious. Your own governments hate you and spit on you. A nigger has more worth than you kikes. It’s a good thing your birth rates are in decline. The Jews have served their Arab masters very well. They’re bringing you down to your fucking knees from the inside hahaha

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Oh no your post will make people so angry what will happen I guess somebody might go out and shoot another mosque or something.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Hide away in the depths of the internet you incels.
Meanwhile, in reality;
<REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS GUY WAS RADICALIZED ON Zig Forums AND HE CAME OUT OF HIS INTERNET DEPTHS
And he's an incel? Did you not see the 2 3d waifus he had?
Fuck off back to plebbit, men are talking.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Also, meanwhile in reality
<A BALLOON POPPED AND TRIGGERED ME GREATLY!!!!!!!! CALL THE FBI AND BORDER PATROL

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

That it is not. But these faggots bank on the fact that everything fucking explodes in guts because their media sells that visage. Anyone that has even been hunting knows that shit isn't spraying blood, or exploding in guts. The narrative is to double prong this. Denounce it as breaking something that was already broken, but set the scapegoat as a white guy. If it was a muslim shooting up a church the route wouldn't be "he ruined gun laws" but this incident sells a racial blame (white) for something already planned. The other approach is false flag, which is the most common. It is common knowledge that with redpills comes skepticism, even unhealthy doses of such, so it is exploited. The problem is that this wolf has been cried about literally every shooting and act of violence since 9/11. Of course, there are probably false flag, but the faulty narrative is that everything is. Of course, some faggot will say "incident number 12 wasn't" or something, but then hope to a new thread and paint that same incident as one to make sure every event is in a constant state of question. That easily pacifies skeptics and ensures they feel constantly alone and that the government and kikes are always 10 steps ahead. I have seen multiple arguments that the fact he recorded this, that there was video, is convenient. I am sure they are made by the same that argue that lack of video means it is also in question.
What we are really dealing with is the fallout from someone doing something, the same fallout you would see if our entire race stood up and started civil wars or DOTR. Enemies are suddenly painted as friends, every action is endlessly questioned, blame for things already happening are put on the individual and individuals that are already targeted, etc. I have seen a refreshing number of anons denying this bullshit this time around, which is leading to even more threads attempting the same. The narrative is dying this time around, so at least that was accomplished.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

No, that is working as intended. The canary shit is there so if the CIA niggers contact Jim&Co in secret and make him sign a "you open your mouth about this, we buttrape you" order, they can just remove that and let everyone know that something happened.

Unfortunately, what he did is still classfied as a crime, and 8ch has to comply with law enforcement: someone used this site in some capacity involving it in the crime commited. Therefore, Jim either presents the cops Brentan's post history and IP adresses, or they get royally fucked.
You can make an argument that what he did wasn't a crime (as far as I know, that's the same line he's gonna try in court), but for now, Jim and the gang have to comply with the law.
It's either that or we lose 8ch.
Personaly, I'm not too afraid. I know what I've posted, and if some LEO comes knocking, I'm prepared for, according to my calculations, 12 years of shitposting in court, a book deal and some litigation reparations by the end.

t.lawfag

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Oh and, for the rest of the anons worried about YOUR IP and post history: technically, they can't request that unless your posts suggest you were involved in some capacity with the incident. If you helped him plan/recon the area, or gave him contacts to adquire weapons for instance. Jim can still serve your post histories (unfortunately, you surrender that right to him when you post on this site) but has no obligation to.
So, if you find yourselves in a britbong jail accused of "Extreme Shitposting", send us a postcard from jail so we know Jim sold you out.
If you made no posts like this, you should still be worried in case you live in 1984istan, aka The Democratic Republic of English People.
Showing support for "terrorist" acts is actually jailworthy. But then again, if you did that while on english soil, you're a fucking moron and should have left ages ago.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

So just if an user posted something along the lines of "Go get em tiger!" then they're "in the clear"?

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Obviously there is no "muslim alliance". The rest fits.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

No posting shit doesn’t have that effect. I read his manifesto he was so weird. Crying at the graves of ww2 soldiers who fought against fellow Christians and Nazis who professed white supremacy. And this guys sitting there crying in his car??😂

Then he states he likes everyone as long as they all stay in their country. I mean how fucking basic can you get.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

i decide why you use one vpn proxy over another
tor is for pedos
Get a load of you, nigger. Prolly never even shitposted on tor mailing list. Prolly don't even know how .onion sites are different from vanilla tor. Prolly can't nuke your tor folder and force new entrance. Prolly can't manually select each node in your circuit. Prolly never even contributed. Prolly never trolled the jews or turks who code it. Prolly never realized your logic says all infinity users are pedos because of the boards that used to be and still are hosted here. Prolly posts in a browser made by jewgle. Prolly ded from aids. Prolly haunting this site rn.
btw:
proxy > tor > proxy
this post traversed the tor network
nigger

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

1) 50 is a huge number and from the aftermath video I counted 12 + 3 outside. So where did the other 35 come from?

2) How did he have time to set the bombs that they defused, how did they find out about the bombs so fast? This is really bothering me.

3) Did he go to the second Mosque?

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

3)
answers the first
anons said that he made mention in the video that he didn't have time, although I think it was just gas cans.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Well listen to this interview. This guy says that he ran out and the police shot at him five times so I have to fucking assume they had a perimeter set up in the case he came out? This video makes this shit overly confusing unless there were more than 1

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

😂

This same shill still going hard. Go back to reddit/twitter.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Well the cops probably didn't know he was already on his way to number 2, he was active for roughly ~12 minutes, not counting the time immediately prior.
And so poojeet here just got the short straw.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

do not use Tor without a VPN

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

He had planned to burn the mosque down. I didn't realize until I read an after-action analysis on /k/, but that's the reason why he had those red fuel canisters in his car and it explains some of the stuff he was saying.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

listening to anything a Muslim has to say
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

NZ SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR READ THIS I HAVE INFORMATION
find a nigger cock and suck it, faggot
Get removed shitskin.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

You watch too many movies. IRL wounds don't always bleed instantly, blood takes a while to pool and a bullet doesn't displace as much blood as people think as it travels through the body.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Still better than being straight up seen by your local police. Even if foreign police will get the logs, it will take time and they wont ask all the time just for stupid internet comments.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Mudslimes being liars is like drinking water to them can't take any accounts of theirs serious. Meanwhile there was not this level over ton authority response when mudslimes were murdering English with combat knives on the London bridge and local businesses.

Attached: dutch-university-study-on-multi-cuturalism-sham.jpg (1.7 MB, 2569x3209)

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

CHECKED
ZOG basically holds everyone that has been posting here since the Exodus accountable for this attack to greater or lesser degrees, ESPECIALLY if it's moral support. It means that the normies are coming around to the idea that YES, those mean ol' Notzees might have a point to after all. Interesting times ahead fren. Life works in mysterious ways.

Attached: Jazz-997ada-6510535.jpg (98.75 KB, 1200x1161)

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Or it’s a hoax. And the government wants to control distribution so it won’t be obvious.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

“We are very proud of our 36-minute response time in this incident.” — Kiwistone Kops

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

I would guess he might have been a reader of /k/ and /fit/. The jew fears the chan.

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Go on…

Attached: DFBTj0a.gif (940.06 KB, 627x502)

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

i doubt it. think he posted here because of 8ch's rep for not just deleting posts on site while it could easily be diseminated to more popular controlled social media

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

if you know a thing or two of exit wounds you wouldn't be asking this.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Newshub and most likely TVNZ admit possession of video. archive.is/RemGI

Attached: Evidence.PNG (559.65 KB, 1145x937)

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Wish I had a kiwi ip to repost all the shit posting

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Wish I had a kiwi ip to repost all the shit posting

Have you ever heard about a VPN or are you retarded as Muammar al-Gaddafi?

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Why would I pay to hide like some sort of shapeshifters Semite. Take your toxic feminism elsewhere.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

considering the prime minister or w.e is a kike bitch stupid whore who said 'white people have no place in australia' does this surprise anyone?

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

well since they're explicitly stating that you shouldn't "download" it they must mean having a local copy stored on your computer not just on your screen
nah read the OP. says every time it's 'downloaded onto your screen', there is a potential for a possession offense. so if you live in NZ, simply watching the video is up to 10 years, sharing up to 14. that is the most extreme censorship in a western country ever

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

police state mode

Heh. Funny thing about police here the manifesto is true, at least here in NZ. In my experience Law Enforcement generally does have sympathies with us but in the end they are ordinary working people too and their hands are tied. They are not the policymakers.
Reality has wore them down, just as it increasingly has many others which is why you are seeing events such as these becoming more common place.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

I AM A KIWI CITIZEN LIVING ABROAD….

BLOCK THIS NZI.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0511a1ace47aee00082add078a60630b7d3691a&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sumotracker.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.open-internet.nl%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fthetracker.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fdenis.stalker.upeer.me%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker1.itzmx.com%3A8080%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.si%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker3.itzmx.com%3A6961%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.port443.xyz%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3A6969%2Fannounce

HERE IS PROOF NZ POLICE HAVE STAGED OTHER FALSE FLAGS. What happened is customs NZ stole 200kg of Meth coming in from Brazil, so the had to track that down, and then stage the event a month later once the package was complete again.

Someone was in custody wtih the drug smuggler, that cunt brendon O'Connell. his letter about the drugs coming in got out through his lawyers DKIM DATE SIGNED by google a month before the event "offically" happened. Unless you can prove I hacked google - NZ government did a false flag.

Download the raw txt/eml file that passes google DKIM verification.

Instructions and the story on the link here. Fuck you NZ false flaging drug smuggling criminal police :P

And your special gay police units too.. Twice…

Attached: I-AM-A-NZ-CITIZEN.png (10.12 KB, 349x108)

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Why the fuck don't people want you to see the video?

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

For them to prosecute me they will have to bring attention to their own drug smuggling.

They let that stupid cunt brendon o'connell out of prision over this, and for signing a deal to be a cunt and delete all of his shit to make the kikes happy.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

People who love the truth want you to read Mein Kampf, The Communist Manifesto, 1984, this manifesto, and everything else. They want you to know everything and expect you to understand.

People who fear the truth and lie to everyone want to censor political works.

Zachary White
Zachary White

Oh my. I can't download any torrents right now but here's a bump that someone who can download a torrent will see this and download it.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Techncally they can do this also in Britain where it's apparently illegal to even view "extremist" content, originally this meant ISIS propaganda videos but now blatantly means anything redpilling as "far right propaganda. By that logic just viewing Zig Forums or 'white nationalist' websites can get you v& there.

No doubt if this shit happened there in response to all the Muslims bombing, shooting, stabbing, raping and terrorizing them there then they'd go full commie police state mode too (even more than usual for Britain).

My point is basically this. What we've seen in the past, the increasing of censorship and flooding of poz, it has only been possible due to the secretive and under the radar changes of law and government policy that allows (((them))) to do as they please and allow the governments to go "fuck it. If you watch this video you go to jail sonny!"

In a normal world this shit never happened in the first place. And the governments would have a lot less men in jail… But hey fucking ho.

everytime the video is downloaded onto their screen (viewed) there is a potential for an offence to be made.
So say I was a kiwi and I watched that shit 5 times. Am I done in for 50 years? Sounds like something they would do right?

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

checking epic trips of truth

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Objectional
adjective: objectionable
arousing distaste or opposition; unpleasant or offensive.
"I find his theory objectionable in its racist undertones"

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Fuck me I'm a phone poster and never finished my post…

…Basically it means they don't like it and it hurts their fee fees so they are banning it.
But there has to be more to it than that.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Remember in the old days when /b/ would play a game to see if they could collectively count in sequence?

I want to play that game right now.

Step 1.) Send the video to known leftists in NZ

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

ITS SCARE TACTIC TO FRIGHTEN PEOPLE AWAY.

It was uploaded to Facebook alone 1.5 million times in first 24 hours. They cant and wont go after everyone. At worst they target one or two individuals they already after to set an example. Keep posting, keep sharing, keep discussing, its what they dont want you to do.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Pay up Jimbo.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-18-at-12.52.26-AM.png (1.24 MB, 2046x1418)

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Onto TOR we go.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

this kiwibro is pretty disturbed by the police actions. Surely there is a process by which material is declared 'objectionable'? they can't just declare it then punish you for it when its only been in existence for a day and it isn't CP?

not happy. Have deleted manifesto and my copy, just in case. I post here so i'm sure they've got remote access to my pc by now.

2 kids in jail right now for reposting it, cops are threatening jail for 'islamophobia' which again, ins't a law that currently exists.

didn't take long for the marxists to go full totalitarian, bet Cindy is ecstatic.

Jose Green
Jose Green

kek.
Mate posted that she heard gunshots, I hopped on Zig Forums found the stream, and watched it, BEFORE the cops even got to the mosque.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

im saying it all the time, watching the video is illegal, you will end in jail for terrorism

do not watch the video and report every link you find to NZ police to help them fight the racism and nazi epidemic

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

but Muslim terrorism is OK, right?

Attached: muslim--terrorism-paris-bus-attack.webm (7.31 MB, 198x360)

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

dat ratio tho famalam
shiggy diggy for angry kiwi bird
links down for me, archive if you can get to it

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

watching the video is illegal, you will end in jail for terrorism
Are you brain dead, or a hypocrite? both

Attached: hypocrisy.png (675.83 KB, 1675x781)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Heh, I thought Kim dot com moved there because it was the freest country in the world. What a retard he was.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (244.81 KB, 620x349)

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Things will go back to normal when this happens again… Won't be long now. The muslims are planning it…

Attached: fa-baynaq-tihamin-yubidu-tughawa-kateem-musawtim-jamilun-sadah-saleelul-19230422.png (223.61 KB, 500x832)

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

ThePirateBay censored it… interesting to see what trackers get taken offline - then there is DHT etc…
Torrents work through TOR. Email this to your kiwi friends and tell them to use protection.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

pause at 0:46 there is 2 shooters.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

So is the aus govt a SA fag from aus just got vanned for memeing

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Make them lock up everyone then.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Great way to arrest those (((they))) don't like.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit