Be fucking careful kiwibros

The NZ gov. has gone into hardcore communist police state mode over this and is openly threatening to jail anyone who even SEES the video for 'up to 10 years' imprisonment, and anyone who distributes it gets 14.

Law cited is dia.govt.nz/Censorship-Objectionable-and-Restricted-Material

Attached: happening-con_2.gif (936x1233 22.83 KB, 541.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1549779493675.gif (360x640 113.77 KB, 6.07M)

ACCELERATE

fire up social media accounts and spam the video to random New Zealanders. the more that see it, the more that possess it, the less practical it will be for them to enforce this

people outside of NZ are going to have to take up the slack in sharing this video/manifesto

If not fat fuck trumpfagging burger man smuggles himself and his weapons cache to NZ to liberate those future gun-less bastards, Americans are proven cowards.

OYVEY

FIGHT BACK

Robert Bowers shot up a double-gay bris, so suck my nuts dry projecting cunt scab.

Holy shit….

"
OBJECTIONABLE
B
J
E
C
T
I
O
N
A
B
L
E
"

Sounds like some fear mongering horse shit to me.

Sooooo any of those fake holocaust pictures? Vietnam napalm girl? When does news become objectionable?

Attached: Motion_Picture_Production_Code.png (350x447 50.93 KB, 31.92K)

Yes, is old government building, but now houses (((law students)))

Attached: Home_theater_collage.jpg (1200x798 25.56 KB, 208.02K)

And fags still think the whole thing is a false flag..

Attached: yDG3HKJ5zws.jpg (604x413, 40.76K)

tell those cucks to stuff it. and that PM should specifically be shot with a semi-automatic

(((They))) are cutting kiwi access to the chans and other sites arfcom

Get a list of all kiwi politicians or anyone one of some reputation start spamming it at their social media and email it to them.

Nah, that would be the consensus the kikes are desperately trying to manufacture in the face of evidence that if the white man fights back he will win.

This. Give it an unassuming header

Great idea

Attached: uglymanlaugh.gif (280x210, 34.67K)

Make sure it's the dank one with Turbo Killer mixed over it

Fuck the police.

Attached: turbo_killer.webm (854x480, 10.92M)

Time to fire up that new zealand vpn and start brentonposting on twitter

Attached: be5a87c3aa31ba56105782417b8c1aed86591353148b5951ff69edf453a3ec56.jpg (1034x730, 85.2K)

Attached: okejki.png (1024x669, 101.1K)

kek

worldstaaaar

It worked, boys. If they create even more absurd laws, even the sheep will wake up.

Attached: ACCELERATE.gif (720x405, 3.83M)

==Redtext==aaa

Attached: 2e87531aee39730f1827c1517a0b5a7e1321e3c7397c858f7a411344c8107fba.png (300x300, 197.02K)

What the fuck man, you can get 10 years in prison for a fucking video. Fuck this gay earth

Pls kiwis. Get caught and then help Brenton beat up the muzzies in jail.

Attached: icarus.webm (640x558, 3.57M)

No only is that not true, it's illegal to claim it is. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Both videos were constantly being posted here 48 hours ago but now they're not. what gives.

It IS a false flag you lying kike. Brentan was and still is a mossad agent.

Oh look, people scream, make noise, move around, actual attack.

Boomers showed up to schizopost and call everything a hoax at first, then/now a false flag.

Attached: shooting.mp4 (1048x584, 12.06M)

Attached: shooting2.mp4 (1280x712, 5.98M)

False flags are done so they could push things like that, dumbass.

bestgore shitty seed for those looking for the entire thing
seed22.bitchute.com/lzpW4D2UJcBt/SQt1KqWIbNT9.mp4

thanks user

sure thing kike

good thing I'm seeding it to thousands of people

.t slightly lesser baste kiwi

Attached: 2019-03-16-154630_589x23_scrot.png (589x23, 4.99K)

Please share the video, fire up those Kiwi VPN's boys. MAKE THEM PUT US IN PRISON, THEY DON"T HAVE ENOUGH ROOM.

Kill yourself kike.

Yes they do, to sell it to society. Its different to set censorship out of the blue, and set it with an excuse that people will buy because feelings after tragedy.

Shut the fuck up, Boomer newfag. That the pigs are shutting the video down is proof that they're desperately afraid of normalfags seeing this, most likely because of the ease with which the shooter carried it out and the lack of police response.

This is just insane, check out the actual definition of objectionable - they even use the words "matters such as …", meaning that they can just add whatever they want to the list. Police-state-tier legislation there.

They give you 15 in the UK for sharing National Action Videos.

What?

Wish I saved them. There were two full 17 minute videos on the day of the shooting.

Tarrant's full recording? Looks like this is it.

Possession of any material, digital or physical in the UK of national action paraphernalia is the legal equivalent of having a detailed plan for assassination or terrorism

Why'd you pick my post to shill against if it isn't true? Thanks for the free confirmation, dumb glownigger.

>you're a glownigger if you dispute glownigger (((narratives)))
Kill yourself kike.

Is this from the second mosque?

remember to subscribe to PewDiePie

dont bother mate. people are frenzied because of rwds and similar. they tapped into this masterfully and people dont question it because its what they dreamt of and its fun for them to see real life memes.

What does this mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316_212437.jpg (1080x1084, 192.93K)

it means if you didnt start using torm or at least a vpn the second you saw someone from Zig Forums livestream a mass killing youre basically retarded

This footage is like 4 years old.

Communism is GREAT. NO MORE Low IQ white REDNECKS pushing BULLSHIT like the FLAT EARTH. Time to cut your dick off and face reality. The reality is that white men are FUCKING WEAK and that females will always to superior to incel soy men.

Im a tourist i don't care. I want to see this shithole burn.

It means and here we go hahaha all according to plan

Fuck you white supremacists, I hope more of you go crazy so you die off this earth faster

Maybe you'll feel better back on facebook talking about the latest MARVEL movie or the sports game from last night boy that Lebron sure is an awesome nigger who can toss the giant orange well, I'd let him fuck my wife anyday

Then it's time to cut off (((their))) access to breathing.

At this rate of 50 to 1 there's gonna be alot of people leaving with those EBIL WHITE NATSEES.
Are you sure?

but friend, hes still alive!!!

Add the first few seconds of a popular movie trailer, onto the video, rename it, and then post it up to kiwi sites.

Let the tv tell you what to think, don't be a bad goyim. NZ is fine, go back to your facebook and opiates.

It means that the shooter likely used the chans to communicate and plan the event in some type of coded way (I assume). So they probably will give them that data (I assume). Zig Forums mods are actually usually fast with bringing down those types of things so I highly doubt it happened on this site but I am now interested if they did and if they did how the hell they got it past our notice.

Good luck having a 50:1 ratio in the middle east, or they will just keep coming to your "white" countries

And he will rot in jail, raped by brown gangs hopefully

I think you already know (((what))) is and isn't acceptable.

150k US soliders smoked Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and Sudan. Numbers don't really matter with technology.

allow me to interject friend, as someone who has been imprisoned in non-american white countries, getting put in isolation is as easy as either requesting it outright or claiming to be suicidal. He'll be fine, even if almost 10% of inmates are muslim, (as they are).

I mean 100%
boy is my face red!

Not knowing that talking against your local goberment will get you reked

Its just a formal declaration that any IP here will be on the list and everyone here is a target to get swated any time

Again formal declaration
This was a reality even in the times of HW

Actually now that I think about it more. This may be a way to gather data on who posts on Zig Forums. By claiming it has to do with law enforcement needs they could, in essence, unmask people. Some believed the main goal was to go after Zig Forums and the Q situation so I would think that they would want to try to unmask people through such means.

Unless they plan to go after people who egged him on in the past? I really don't know. Interesting though.

Every IP here is already on a list. So it can't be that. No, they are looking for something specific.

They're already flooding our white countries dumbass

Answer this or get filtered what's 2x3

I think you underestimate how insignificant Zig Forums looked until yesterday. If youre currently posting with your IP, might as well keep doing it, but this is just a reminder to be precautious for the next month or 2 or 3.

There isn't faggot stuff in Kiwi prison. Only if you're a druggie or twink looking.

Everybody is on a list for some shitpost or other. The fact that people are paranoid about just posting harmless memes and joking about shit is sad. Not a swipe at you, just something I see a lot of lately that's pretty fucked. Especially seeing how many Americans have this "I can't make this or that joke because government" attitude, it's just bizarre. Growing up we were always told we had freedom of speech, now it's just accepted that we don't at all, and it's strange how seamlessly that happened. Never noticed things just click one day, people just kind of gave into this fear culture and it's disturbing.

I am not personally worried about it as I have always just used the site to research, investigate issues and such. But I am curious about it because I use the site often and the site really does get rid of fucked up shit very fast and especially so in the cases of slaughters if one is being planned. So I am curious about if they really did communicate here before hand because I do not think they did and if they did it had to be coded in some way.

anyone "worried" about posting here is a huge, steaming faggot

source: it's fucking true

booo hooo
the gubermint is gonna jail me because I look a footage they dont like
they should apply to become a chinkland colony because they are no different from them
pathetic rulecucks

Such a weak and pathetic people. Without Jewtin they are nothing. I think Iran should just surrender to Israel.

The fact that you felt it was necessary to say this should tell you something.

Means it's time to run 'em over, boys.

Attached: TAD.png (500x500, 328.19K)

Well it tells me I am confused because I legitimately do not believe that he used this site and really believe all that was meant to bring down free thought sites who have been disruptive to the media narrative. But if they believe he really did use the site then I am curious as to what he was posting on and looking into here as most of the things he brought up in his manifesto was definitely more half chan type material/discussion.

well it was nice knowing you anons

If they try to black bag me for shitposting my lawyer will make such a fucking stink they will have to take it to the supreme court. I will make the christian baker from colorado look like a parking ticket dispute.

Attached: top kek.jpg (482x413, 36.45K)

they wouldnt have communicated beforehand, if Zig Forums mods took every threat seriously they would spend their entire lives reporting anons to the FBI, plus the thread stayed up until and during the shooting and they certainly would delete any thread that violated laws by their judgement. Mods have poor judgement and theres nothing anyone can do about it. We should assume, however, that law enforcement are now directly logging any active IPs, so its not on the level of Zig Forums administration and this kind of thinking is no longer relevant.

dont give up on privacy just because you havent been mindful up until now, this is the perfect excuse to learn how to be anonymous online. You are still a part of a persecuted minority, even if you feel like youre only joking.

Seriously wtf is going on…

Attached: PlotThickens.png (877x564, 482.16K)

Sauce?

Actually Sauce on any of the shit you just posted.