What the fuck

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

accelerationism shilled on Zig Forums few days/weeks before NZ shooting
shooting happens and now everybody is accelerationist
uhhhhhhhhh
k den
Perhaps I'm wrong? I swear accelerationism only just started popping up a few weeks ago here. Maybe just time dilation from seeing a ton of threads yesterday or some weird shit.
I still don't know what to think about accelerationism, but I guess we'll see if any other anons take action in the coming days, we'll see the political discourse. Perhaps the time to strike is now.

Attached: fine.jpg (53 KB, 640x622)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I swear to god now the shills are back shilling votecuckery because they are scared of being killed.

Charles White
Charles White

I'm a vote-cuck
I make shitty OPs while everyone else can't post
(((somehow))) my post gets through
Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1550952272198.jpg (6.03 KB, 242x250)

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

You're cringey. Cringey nerd.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

votecuckery
This shit didn't exist till now. Accelerationist memes just kind of popped into existence
You really don't suspect something fishy?

John Cox
John Cox

get the fuck out new faggot
vote cucks are not allowed on this board

Attached: 1551087885287.jpg (115.88 KB, 359x1024)

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

uhhhhhhhhh

k den
Here's what you're missing about this:

Its all well and good to be opposed to acceleration (I kinda am too), but once somebody has taken action and STARTED AN ACCELERATION, there's little point in debating the merits of what's already been done.

Once we're done, "Dealing with what is", we can perhaps go back to a bit of "Talking about what should be".

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Kill yourself nigger

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

no. what happened is feds were pushing voting for yang as accelerationism and got shown what accelerationism is.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Been here since 2014, Cringehole

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

People have been talking about Accelerationism for years. The only thing that changed was Trump cucked on the wall, so everyone gave up on voting and started embracing accelerationism.
GET OUT KIKE

Attached: dd77999144a0484ec7b367ebdf399d3b73cf4f4ad7059362248fac68ffb200b0.gif (895.51 KB, 245x140)

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Legit kek.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Anarchy with a pretty book cover. Easy profit.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Attached: happyamigo.jpg (34.93 KB, 375x500)

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

uhhhhhhhhhh
k den
Perhaps I'm wrong?

plebbit

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Anarchy is only a temporary state. From Anarchy you can form any type of society you please.

Attached: 26ed88689147872a619e01c81c99e8b35f2000309b355236389eb3e30c3e2937.jpg (20.53 KB, 255x242)

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Pretty much this.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

It's been about 10 days and now Zig Forums is completely split on Accelerationism, and a bunch of memes sprung into existence regarding the topic.
It's just strange.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Zig Forums isn't split on anything, theres a bunch of retards flooding the board spamming their civ-nat cuck shit.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

its not that accelerationsim doesnt work … its that its come too late , its already over.

why do you think the migrants are important, they are pawns to replace the other pawns

ggs

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Even a pawn can capture a queen.

Attached: brenton-smiling.jpg (28.13 KB, 744x605)

Parker James
Parker James

That's true.
I think accelerationism probably would work if enough people were down, so I'm not against it being spread, but it's quick spread seems to be ripe for kikery.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

You type like a redditor. Zig Forums has always been first and foremost accelerationist and only advocates vote-cuckery when there is a genuine reason to.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

No, retard, accelerationism started becoming a meme here when it became acceptable to state that Trump is nothing more than a ZOG puppet and voting is worthless because all candidates are leftists or Zionists – or will simply never, ever be elected (Pat Little). Voting is not a solution. It is a distraction, something to keep you comfortable as you boil to death. The solution, the only viable one, is accelerating the collapse.

John Kelly
John Kelly

some more gun control and shutting down our ability to speak freely on the internet and im sure more people will be down to pull triggers. idk if it will be enough but thats life.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

implying psyop little isn't in the first two categories
Retard alert!

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

great post user

Attached: 1414375780168-0.jpg (2.31 MB, 1920x2560)

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

t. someone who voted for trump
I guess you don't remember when the whole board was rooting for him and propagating MAGA memes
I guess all the real le Zig Forumssters ran to the honeypots to hide for 2015-18.
I also never said I was a votecuck, it's pretty obvious that voting solves nothing in a world of kikes

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

I think this is mostly right. accelerationism would have worked in the 80s or 90s, but now it's like just a quicker death. You engage your problems when you're ready to handle them, not when they are coming to destroy you and you have no answers.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

some more gun control and shutting down our ability to speak freely on the internet and im sure more people will be down to pull triggers. idk if it will be enough but thats life.
I guess you don't remember when the whole board was rooting for him and propagating MAGA memes

I guess all the real le Zig Forumssters ran to the honeypots to hide for 2015-18.

I also never said I was a votecuck, it's pretty obvious that voting solves nothing in a world of kikes

I was here way before anyone heard about Trump running and unfortunately I was one of the tools supporting him, but, in my defence, at least I was clear-headed enough to drop him after his neocon bombing of Syria.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Accelerationist memes just kind of popped into existence
being this new

Owen James
Owen James

Sounds shilly to be honest

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

While accelerationist memes are nothing new, they have definitely been gaining steam recently. I think it's because trump cucked out on the wall, and people are like "what other options do we have?"
<consults Zig Forums playbook
<looks like accelerationism it is
The string of failures and utter disappointment Zig Forumstards have had recently with trump have definitely made accelerationism a trending topic.

John Gray
John Gray

Beautiful

Attached: nostepgirl.png (655.55 KB, 650x1350)

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

I make a point of ignoring yang threads, low quality bait that it is. But what makes you think it's feds?

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

It's almost like current events have made the discussion relevant.

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

This.
The "everything what fine! what the fuck have you done!?" mass spamming is as organic as a plastisteel monolith in a sea of anal beads.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

So basically an accelerist(sp?SP) is a hater who wants to be the best at what he hates until he drags it into oblivion.

An accelerant like fuel to a fire is the only comparison I can draw, it seems petty and group thinky to me at this point, however you romanticize it

Let's say I just came in, I want to know HOW I use the strategy, without killing people

what would you say so I can try and understand because it seems like someone planted a fucked up trojan horse of an idea

Whoever planted it, would like to take advantage of it

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Accelerates act like Juden

prove me wrong

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Exactly. Well said, user. The fire rises.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Take this pity (You).

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Accelerationism has always been present in the dissident right. The ideas have taken hold of Zig Forums after proving how effective they are compared to the alternatives.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

it seems petty and group thinky to me at this point
That's because it is. Zig Forums has been subverted into supporting the NWO. They're no diff from antifa or normalcucks at this point.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Juden conceal and deflect, so not really.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

And, I'll be giving you your pity back now lol

seems that way

Prove me wrong nobody needs your pity

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

Try years nigger.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

If one of you retards brushed the dust off your guns and ran out shooting like right now, while this is hot on the press you'd really rustle some jimmies. Hypothetically possibly

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

accelerationism, briefly, is the idea that you can change things by waking people up to a problem before it becomes unmanageable or irreversible. By waking them up to it, you hope to stop it. The accelerationist method for waking people up to a problem is to increase the problem above a noticeable threshold because otherwise no one will see the problem and act on it. There are a couple issues with this regarding the christchurch incident. A better accelerationist tactic would be muslims shooting up leftists or something. Something where muslims are the perpetrators and people have to wake up to their shenanigans. The only way this current shooting counts as accelerationism is if the muslims react and start attacking white people.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

What then if not really, it seems like most if not everyone who talks about it has a different idea of what it is

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

When your mouth has been sewn shut how can you express yourself? By censoring dissidents you create immense blowback in the form of physical expression.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

This is how accelerationism works.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s

Also who is this faggot microchip and why is he trying to shut down Zig Forums?

Attached: microchip.png (20.86 KB, 589x218)

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

One of Ricky Vaugn and Anglin's flunkies

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

You have a different idea yourself, so suck on my balls.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Just as a followup, this could very well be "accelerationism" but from the opposing side. Like a lot of the school shootings, but targeted at anonymous image boards. Zig Forums gets banned in new zealand, podesta chumming it up with folks over there right before the attack. Lets face it, this is bad for chan culture and is a kind of counter-accelerationism.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Yeah, I see

The problem with the mudkips is that we already been 'fighting' them for years, the normal hatred only goes so far

Brenton went way the fuck above and beyond in the sense that he killed a bunch of children basically, he went 0-10212 and if he's not paid and planning an island somewhere - he will find out how stupid that was

The only others that will suffer directly are, his apologists, and the mudslides he killed

his mommy maybe

the NZ gun laws

The NZ penal system

NZ taxpayers

Yeah…

David Nelson
David Nelson

I have an idea

I think you are a jew

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

Accelerate your girls asshole into my fist

faggot

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

I mean you

If you're not a jew your self loathing does not suffice, you can't be Aryan - areola maybe

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

lurk moar low IQ boomerscum

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

point is if 100 nz men followed his lead the mudshit problem would cease to exist there. if we dont have the numbers it doesnt matter anyway. nothing the zog does is going to benefit us so might as well let them know how you feel, with bullets.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

sup glownig

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Oh it's the anti boomer guy

HAHA

I'll lurk where I want, I wait for you to leave as a kindness before I make your child spit on your negress ashy asshole don't I,

Careful or your last bastion of self respect will be gone and I'll make you get her a juice box prior to lubing / fluffing my balls

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Really?

No, there's no win in killing unarmed plebs

You just think there is because you're lost, take my hand son - TO THE PROMISED LAND
(your closet, where you will wait quietly)

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

I accelerated that whole shit up right?

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Did you think this was breitbart bubba? You're deep in zoomer country here and we don't take kindly to low IQ conspiratards that worship kike stooges like Trump and Alex Jones.

Attached: baseddacapedemaga.PNG (588.1 KB, 503x512)

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

LOOK MOM IM AN ACCELERYFIST

This whole shit is retarded

Fuck your accelerant

I'll stick to reality, save it for plebs who can't do shit anyway

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

It would be foolish for the establishment to crank up the heat when they've already got us on a slow boil, as you said. It's not like Zig Forums would exist 100 years from now when the whole world's been browned. Hard to see how society devolving into street warfare will benefit them. If it was a psyop (which I don't think it was) it was much more likely by some Shia group or something.

Attached: 16427380-1432429363435798-5546788101485825625-n.jpg (51.86 KB, 719x461)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Voting takes an hour on average once a year, and its better than nothing, because we dont shoot jews anyway, like we should. Even if like you said noone will represent us, lesser evil is still lesser evil. And Trump was a lesser evil. Still evil, but with the other one we wouldnt even talk about needing a wall.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

FILTERED

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

implying that Trump supporters wouldn't have guzzled down the Siegepill if Hillary had won
I was psyching myself up to join some boomer militia in late 2016.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

zoomer country

fuck off with the generation faggotry especially if youre not 23-30 as that is where our vanguard lies

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

That's some real life acceleration

Turns out he's on AOCs campaign trail lol

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Said a fake jew, secular and ethnically mixed already. Oh wait, you have culture, that unites you. Thank g-d for the salty eggs.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

thing about accelerationism is it grows fucking fast

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

HAHHAAAAA, nice

Sage yourself you are filled with my unholy 'spirit'

That is ectoplasm wtf I'm not gay

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

nobody cares about 49 muslims dying lol, you call that a queen?

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

Salty eggs lol

ECTOPLASM

Just swallow didn't your mom.. mouth full.. etc… accelerating this horrible … drink feces

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

it was much more likely by some Shia group or something.
that would mean it's a false flag… It could be that, or mossad, or fvey… It could be a lot of things. The one thing it won't be is covered by the news as any of those. They will take everything at face value, including the OK hand symbol and the ridiculous bait in his manifesto. I don't think iran is clever enough to pull off a compelling false flag like this. It's more in line with mossad/cia. This is asuming it's a false flag.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

All ecofascists are accelerationists, but not all accelerationists are ecofascists. Brother Tarrant is a self-proclaimed ecofascist, evidenced in his manifesto. If you'd like to learn more please visit our board. /ecofascism/index.html .

Attached: ftop.ru-44490.jpg (779.26 KB, 1920x1200)

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

He means the 5 year old child

#pizzagate

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

Are you really referring people to that pile of shit manipedifesto - it's been forsaken

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

No one did under Obama, or ealier, no one does it now, any shootings recently that can be attributed to people fightning immigration? One, far in NZ, and possibly a false flag anyway?

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Do you call him brother tarrant because you fetish play as his sister while he puts it on your backburner

Or because I fuck both of your moms

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Anything related to that whitenigger I don't want much of unless it rhymes with honey

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

I’ve said this in other threads but the only objective people should focus on is putting the Jew in the spotlight. The more we can get the media crying about “muh anti-semitism” the more people will begin to question why the media gives so much attention to anti-semitism which will eventually lead to people becoming redpilled on the Jews.

The NZ shooting didn’t do shit for putting the Jews in the spot light, in fact it got the spot light off them that Ilhan Omar pit on them when she called dual citizenship Jews in American goverment.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

I don't understand these ecofacist faggots… if they were serious about their retarded goals they would simply create a killer virus that wipes out 95% of humanity. Dilletantes.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Lurk for two years newfaggot.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

It's the biiiiiiiirffffffwatesssss, the birfffwatesss

What rehab did that guy stumble out of

Remember Pee wees playhouse?

The word of the day is accelerationist but I FUCKING DOUBT ANYONE will use it except shitplebsters like this fucking sandlot of society

sorry I'm killing myself hahaaaaaa

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Yeah but then Omar signed off on their bill that supposedly was targeting her but instead turned out to be another resolution against white nationalists

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

That's because most belief systems are a method of control. They usually aren't meant to make sense or contain any sort of internal consistency.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

I second that

AYE

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Perhaps I'm wrong? I swear accelerationism only just started popping up a few weeks ago here.

No, youre not wrong. Its the jews. Bring down world government in your town, bring down muslim immigration and gun control and fake news and rap music.

John Anderson
John Anderson

Romney and McCain didn't have the massive populist upswelling that Trump had. If it had ended with us getting Obama 2.0 in the form of Hillary, that would have been like putting a sealed plug in a steamvent.

inb4 this unhinged boomer says some shite about buttplugs

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

right, and we you get deep into the rabbit hole you realize that just a few people are controlling it all.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

You know people filtered you right.
Time to follow suit
FILTERED

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Spot on, and thats why this happened

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

You're not wrong and I appreciate you pointing it out so I can dismantle it forevermore, and onnn and onnnnnnnnn

It's almost time for my call to prayer

Every night I face the wailing wall and speak in tongues so no jew can understand me

I ask that you all respect my weleejon while I immerse myself in the dark matter that is your sisters first period - as it has religious benefits

Do not persecute me

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Filter the chunks out of my ball tears faggot I don't give a fuck

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Accelerationism has been on here for at least 2 years - pretty much right after trump took office

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Is that acceleration?

"IM GONNA FILTER YEWWWW"

Anything this faggot has his hands in smells AND looks like a mlp cum jar

William Thomas
William Thomas

CRY MOAR NIGGER
And while you're at it go visit a mosque. Maybe we'll get lucky and you can be apart of the next 50.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

2 responses
You are mad as fuck
Okay your dumbass is filtered

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

now

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

LMAO

Dude I think you're all alone in your errors

I'm not sure you hear yourself, bleeding out your fucking fingers because your tranny period has been held in for those 2 years you ask a goodguy to lurk

You need to lurk, you still say 'moar' like your playing call of duty - which I'm sure you are in your fucked up waterboy like head

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Accelerated all the way back to the filter threat

IMPLYING you were any good for conversation, you're a toilet I shit on you then I want reparations

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Wipe me down faggot

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

he still responds back 4 times even though he's filtered
MAD AS FUCK
Like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Go beat up some old white lady (preferably a Democrat) and steal her purse like you guys are so fond of doing.
It will be hilarious when she's packing a pistol and Trayvons your ass.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Attached: WE-WUZ-KANGS.jpg (86.41 KB, 482x329)

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Accelerationism has been on the table for years.

It just seems a large swath of the right seems to think that it's time to step on the gas.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Exactly. That’s why nu/pol/‘s obsession with accelerationism is just a LARP. Actual acceleration is when you have an attack one day. Then the next day. Then the next day.

The response would be completely different if it was a reoccurring issue, not something that happens as often as the eclipse

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

How the fuck does anyone think acceleration is anything new here. Fuck OP tbqh.

James Lee
James Lee

Banning Zig Forums is a win for accelerationism. These liberal fags and queers don't know what'll hit them once they pull the trigger. Fun stuff.
It's time to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed since it doesn't matter what politicians we have in office. The end result is always more censorship, transgenderism and more rapefugees.

Attached: f0b884bee9134fd59c8ec8715e42b34189d32694575575034501dc4bedcbf8e9.jpg (41.58 KB, 500x500)

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

false dichotomy of only elections or accelerationism
Redpills work, fuck off with your jewish accelerationist garbage

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

id like to put her feet in my asshole

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

muh 6d chess
muh PR
muh window pushin
muh politicians

Attached: TumbleendorsesbeingaTooltoo.png (10.02 KB, 540x225)

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

This makes little to no sense

Attached: 1623020D-0612-4540-B032-3B98A6705E16.jpeg (288.33 KB, 1481x1597)

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Accelarationism is exacly about not letting us boil to death. It's about making the jews expose themselves as evil rulers and not using the totalitarian tip toe. That being said, this whole op smells kosher af.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

*SNAP*

YEP, THIS PIC'S GOING INTO MY SAVED COMPILATION

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

swear accelerationism only just started popping up a few weeks ago here
Yeah maybe. Every few months there's some new buzz-meme that lights up and everyone thinks it's gonna start the fire. e.g. ethnostate, TrumpGodEmp, AmericanNat, readseige, southafrica, internetbloodsports, streetRallies, SaintRoof etc
Basically everyone wants a quick fix and it ain't going to happen like that.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Wrong.
Accelerationism has been a concept discussed for many years.

Luke Young
Luke Young

accelerationism is a few weeks old.
Found the newfag.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

This board will continue to attract a sizable population of faggots and idiots due to the proximity, virtually and historically, to 'chan' culture.That is why there are so many niptrippers and autistic tards about.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

It was for the most part mocked before the NZ thing.
You'd have someone argue in favor of accelerationism and then you'd see the if you kill your enemies they win responses.

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

OP
Voting matters, accelerationism matters, optics matters, terrorism matters.
Perception and force both matter anons. Our enemies use both facets that are both based in control (governance/legalized terrorism) and deception (voting/democracy). Why throw your life away so soon when you could atleast try to run for local office before resorting to violence? This is what leftists do all the time and they win as a result. They express their political domination at the ballot box and on the bloody streets. Why are you guys afraid of copying our enemies successes?

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

It's called the black pill you fucking retard. It's what the red pill becomes when there's no hope left. It's one of the few things Trump actually managed to accomplish. Granted, there were some here warning about how kiked Trump was, but the more he failed at the wall and the more he praised kikery those last few flames of hope are being smothered.

Now all that remains is a bunch of black pilled people who have finally realized that voting is fucking futile.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

So the election of Trump was useful.
MAGAYS are now eating blackpill after blackpill.
Then one day a redpill falls before them and they pick it up. Say mhh? then swallow.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
where has that meme gone?
we have to bring it back now

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

what happened is you stupid votecuck niggers have shat all over this board for years with your stupid ballot box white genocide while everyone else was banned six gorillion times for trying to tell you that it was futile, your gay mod imkikey is finally removed and everyone can come back to call you gay and retarded time wasters

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Accelerationism is nowhere near new, we are just becoming more vocal.

Attached: 1483796515771.png (160.31 KB, 544x599)

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Attached: psyops.jpg (76.39 KB, 599x627)

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

You only started popping up here a few weeks ago.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

i've been an accelerationist for nearly 4 years
you don't hear from us because 1.) we're smarter than you and know not to waste our energy of otherwise useless events 2.) are synonymous with black pill

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

No they fucking didn't, you nigger. They started proliferating once it came to light that Rabbi Trumpenstein wasn't going to do what he'd been elected for.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Those protests haven't accomplished shit though.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Protesting is not accelerationalism, you fucking jew. Accelerationalism is pretending that it is somehow good for us to let the enemy win.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Elaborate. I know the two are glownigs but have they officially disavowed Zig Forums? I don't keep up with e-celeb bullshit.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

I don't understand these ecofacist faggots… if they were serious about their retarded goals they would simply create a killer virus that wipes out 95% of humanity. Dilletantes.

Is it that easy?

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Attached: actions.png (68.79 KB, 1520x226)

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

No it wasn't you retard. Anyone who supported the electoral system has been mocked. If you haven't figured out that voting is 100% a puppet show ran by kikes you need to hang yourself l.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

why are we pro acceleration now?
Did you read his manifesto? Have you seen every one of his objectives be accomplished in 48 hours? Do you have a more compelling plan? Are you willing to do what it takes to make sure everyone is on the same page by publicizing it? I swear if one more boomer posts some dumb shit like OP I'm going to lose it.

READ THE MANIFESTO BEFORE ASKING DUMB QUESITONS

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

feds were pushing voting for yang as accelerationism and got shown what accelerationism is.
Stupid glowniggers and their faggot penny shills didn't expect that there would be blowback for their transgressions. Invaders got a little too comfy.

(checked)
The only thing that changed was Trump cucked on the wall, so everyone gave up on voting and started embracing accelerationism.
Basically this. The dumb motherfuckers thought just getting him in would be the end of things, and everyone would just forget about all his promises. What they apparently failed to consider is that being lied to and betrayed would actually piss people off even more than if they never had any hope at all. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Attached: 8cbea4194a5f973ed2bf6dfc8dc3b99c9f0b09208884fc4b4945703fb00a04cc.png (704.41 KB, 642x909)

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Votecucks truly are beyond hope.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Redpills work
The redpill era is over it's time for the lead pill

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

yeah goys doing anything at all but voting and making memes on the internet that accomplish nothing but mining epic salt from reddit and twitter is stupid and band and shilling
Accelerationism ala "vote for Tulsi Gabbard/other nonwhite anti-white kike puppet and help the enemy get their victory faster" has been shilled for YEARS you niggerfaggot. Proper accelerationism, ala "let's FUCKING DO SOMETHING while we're more than 10% of our own nation's population" isnt' being pushed at all, except maybe in small bursts after cuckchurch.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

not when they are coming to destroy you and you have no answers.
Pretty sure we have an answer. But by all means keep pretending what's getting ready to mow you over isn't really going to happen. Keep thinking that right up until the end.

nobody cares about 49 muslims dying lol
<It's basically the only thing anyone's talking about anywhere
If you're going to try to lie, at least think about it a little bit first

Actual acceleration is when you have an attack one day. Then the next day. Then the next day.
<Oy vey it's not happening enough yet
Just wait for it. This shit's been a long time coming and the bill is overdue. Mudslimes thought it was all going to be fun and games, they'd just waltz in and start raping and killing, and there would never be any blowback. Fucking spics feel that same way in America. Consider this just the first of many holes in the dyke that there just aren't enough fingers to plug anymore. You know the funny part, and I've been saying this for a long time now, that this is what a guy with no family and no hope for a peaceful future looks like. All the feminist garbage, all the anti-White discrimination in colleges and workplaces, well this was always going to be the logical outcome. You could have prevented this.

Attached: 1454572671324-0.jpg (68.82 KB, 432x520)

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

OP is right though, this was already becoming more of a thing with the ssmirkening that happened at the beggining of the year with the meme of the dude with a paint brush. It also follows the steps for a mossad event
1: Introducing a concept
2: Hold on it for a while until it starts to become a more nuominal but still overlooked subject
3: Make terrorist attempt with the ideals that have been shilled before
Steps 4 and 5 here are different though, since the narrative that the media tells being discerning from the real event was planned in the manifesto.

Attached: b4e800dce61d2ae1a349d30cc407bde3ce27aa359b38b70b968805e782f31d75.jpg (159.77 KB, 1152x864)

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

There are two distinct types of accelerationism being proposed:
<Don't vote, don't do anything, and then in the end you win (just like South Africa).
and
<NZ-style, carefully designed to push the global cabal into taking steps they weren't quite ready to take yet (i.e. censorship, gun confiscation, etc), and pit them against a larger group of normies that was previously happy to be slowly boiled.

The first type has been shilled on here forever. The second type seems to have made proponents of the first type very uneasy.
Why exactly that makes them uneasy is left as an exercise for the reader.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Accelerationist position was never discussed before this
Look at my fun reddit meme
We can still vote our way out goy, we should keep waiting

This is almost as bad as the "wait for Hitler" shit.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

kampfy shilling stops
endless acceleration spam for 2 weeks
pure coincidence..

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

don't protest, goy

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Discussion on accelerationism existed long before this moishe. Your push for apathy is what will lead to our deaths. With every generation that refuses to stand, our population grows smaller while our opposition forces grow. We stand or die and the time to stand is rapidly approaching.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

I vote with lead and cast my ballot in your head.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

That's true.
I think accelerationism probably would work if enough people were down, so I'm not against it being spread, but it's quick spread seems to be ripe for kikery.
accelerationism
acceleration
b-but not 'too' fast, otherwise it must be jews

Attached: sam-hyde-night-of-fire-following-when-we-win-do-not-forget-29370703.png (99.9 KB, 500x702)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

March 2019
Not being an accelerationist

Attached: Accelerationism1.jpg (161.98 KB, 578x712)

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Events like Christchurch allow for power level sharing to a small degree. Now that the topic is up for discussion it is possible, though potentially difficult and (per context) risky, to speak sane words in a hypothetical way. e.g. "I don't condone his behavior, but in the abstract he might have taken the only rational course of action for one confronted with the sponsored importation of a foreign group that has literally never done anything other than outbreed and eventually dominate any people foolish enough to let them in."

The key here is that even a cursory review of history will show this to be true. It ties the reality of this deadly violence to the undeniable truth of its defensive nature. Point a normie towards the creation of Pakistan for a very recent example of their ways. For normies on the higher IQ side of the bell perhaps discuss how islam's complete disregard for internal consistency (Aristotle vs mohomo contradictions aren't considered a problem… it's all true, just get on with the rape and subjugation) rules it out as a legitimate religion and is the root cause of the barbarity with which it treats even its own adherents. It is literally a violence inducing mind virus crafted for low IQ populations by a warlord. If anything should be killed with fire, islam is that thing.

If a normie gets offended by a line of thought such as above, just ask them what sort of tolerance the moslems give to outsiders in their midst. Ask what they think is likely to have happened to the native populations of "converted" regions. If they don't have a clue, then you have the right and the responsibility to point out that they have so little knowledge of history and the world that for them to hold a political opinion, even one as tiny as taking offense to your position, is the height of hypocrisy and they should be ashamed of trying to shame you. They have no right to become "offended" over wrongthink when they can't even point out Pakistan on a fucking map and are unable to briefly summarize the violence inherent to the spread of the third worlders they so adore.

Shame them. Turn the fucking tables. Truth is on our side and now we have an entry point.

Attached: smug.jpg (229.13 KB, 768x1024)

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

march 2019
not shooting up a synagog

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

No links to share because lazy, but I've found that showing people a video clip or two showcasing moslems lawfully executing their own people in public streets via beheading-by-fucking-sword-in-CY+4 is a good wakeup call. These uncritical normies are certainly not aware of fukuyama's 'end of history' bullshit but they believe it implicitly. They have grown up in post war prosperity and believe that the whole world is sunshine and that there are no more savages. After all: if third worlders were savages then why would our government encourage so many to become our neighbors on our dole? The brutal beheadings are a wakeup call to those who can be awoken.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Zig Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

n

Attached: join-degeneracy-akarin-14.png (218.57 KB, 320x360)

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Accelerationism is essentially redpilled people who have given up all hope and are trying to see a silver lining in the clouds.

that's all it is. it's the wrong way to think about it. sure, a drastic change in the situation could present us with new opportunities, but it will also present us with monumental new challenges.
ultimately our civilization is dying, but it seems rather pointless to waste our energy knocking it over when we should be building what is coming next to replace it.

Attached: goldenage.jpeg (191.03 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

OP never mentions voting
vote cuck!!!!

This is what we call strwmanning and pilpul children.
Now, our next lesson on how to recognize jewish argumentative techniques…

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

You two are alright in my book :}

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Nice pic…
I've seen those somewhere before…
The smart ones are here now.
Very intedasting…

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

There's a good chance that the professionals (tavistock,child prodigies working for gov, analysts) have a better idea of how things are going to play out than the blackpilled crowd who jump on a new meme every 2 months.
e.g. Everyone thought 9-11 would launch a clash of civs, when instead it led to more immigration and tolerance.
ISIS thought their bs would start armageddon until the funding got pulled.
The average pleb/observer has an incomplete model of reality and should never be taken seriously (unless having a proven track record).

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

accelerationism
We started first discussing it seriously in early February if I remember right. It escalated a lot when Trump signed the amnesty bill because basically everyone realized that voting and other "peaceful" solutions don't do shit (if that wasn't obvious before). Why is any of this surprising to you?

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

Not really. People need a leader before violence is effective. The Germans were fed up with the degeneracy in their country, but nothing changed until Adolf came along and gave them a standard to unite under.

This event is also a poor choice to use as an exemple. After all, there are some very important unanswered questions about Tarrant and I bet after a day or two of asking them here, the information will appear in the media.

Wait, what questions, user???
Okay. You want to know?
These are the important questions…

How did a 28 year old from a low income family afford to take months or years to travel to all parts of the world, including recently, Israel and Pakistan, and North Korea….

And then he also had enough money left over to amass a very pricey arsenal…

So what was his job? I mean his family didn't have money, so he must've landed an awesome job at just 28 to be able to afford all this.

And yet, he didn't attend college….
We son't have an answer to the question of where his money came from.
This is always one of the first questions you need to ask. Yet no one here seems to be concerned about that…
Hmmmm.

And then there is the other question.
You know, the one about the other suspects that were detained.
Who are they?
What were they charged with?
Why has the media been silent since first reporting that there was more than one arrest that day?
And doesn't it seem a bit odd that Tarrant appeared in court the very next day after the shootings…
Is that standard procedure?
Is it legal?

I want to know the answers to these questions.

Don't you?

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

How did a 28 year old from a low income family afford to take months or years to travel to all parts of the world, including recently, Israel and Pakistan, and North Korea….
He got it from investing in bitconnect, a crypto currency. He even said so in his manifesto.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

He claims to of earned it from cryptocurrency and he also worked as a personal trainer.

Your second set of questions are unanswered and there isn't much discussion on them. I cannot conclude the nature of this event without knowing more. There were also reports of explosives, but I'm thinking they are falsely reporting the tanks of gasoline as explosives.
Possible that the others arrested were actually innocent people being arrested out of suspicion during a chaotic time. Articles released after 03/15 do not discuss these details. Where is the journalistic integrity?

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

So he had black money income…
How fucking convenient…
Also, I'd love to get a look at his client list from his personal training.
Was he working at a gym, or was he independent?
I'm not great at digging. But hopefully others are watching and will take the suggestion.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Black money.
Super fucking awesome.
No paper trail.
Seems legit.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

glownigger detected

John Rogers
John Rogers

Yeah that part was quite silly. Ain't bitconnect a scamcoin anyway?

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Ain't bitconnect a scamcoin anyway?
he maybe made a bunch of money off of other crypto and listed beeeeeeconneeeeeeee as another meme to fuck with normies. do you believe he was a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills, too?

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Yes and no. The blackpill crowd tends to view things in term of 'happenings' and how some big collapse is coming. They have the spirit of it right but the specifics wrong.
The collapse/happening' is the cynical right-winger's yin to the utopian progressivist's 'utopia' yang (or did i get yin/yang backwards ?). Both are ideological constructs or perspective worldviews, but there can be a spirit of truth in them and can be useful to understanding the reality on the ground.
Our civilization is fundamentally collapsing, but that is nothing new. Everything grows old and dies, even modes of social organization, civilizations and people. Some view this as progress, others as collapse. It makes no difference, its argument over semantics. 'The collapse' isnt some big monumental event coming, it's a constant reality that we're living through and probably will live through for atleast the next century. The professionals can't see this because they don't have the right perspective. They live comfortable lives as part of the inner circle of our society and don't see the accumulating rot. Infact, most of them spend a great deal of their time and energy avoiding having to look at it in anything other than spreadsheet form. Intellectuals and geniuses have their own weaknesses and blindspots, I've spend enough time with them to see it. But the professionals dont seem to see it, won't see it, refuse to see it. This, again, is typical of a dying society. Leadership that cannot even look at reality and instead escape into idealistic fantasy.

The professionals all uniformly view the problems from a certain perspective because they work with the information they are fed, they tend to all work within the same ideological range and they all have the same primary concerns. And increasingly, none of that is relevant to the people out there in our society living their lives.

There isn't going to be some big explosion of violence in a theatric happening. Everyone has been so innundated with hollywood propaganda even the 'redpilled' seem to think this is the script of some movie. The decline is here and now. The collapse has already started, and this is what it looks like. It's not a civil war or some big monumental event that you can at least participate in and be a part of. It's a circus side show you just have to sit and watch as our leaders run what's left of our civilization slowly down a hill. And there really wont be much you can do to stop it but save a few small pockets of resistance and hope you get the opportunity to work on building whatever comes next.

Attached: collapse.jpg (373.73 KB, 1536x817)

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

If you don't want to drop your spaghetti in this fashion then don't get caught. Covertly murder a kike here, a spic there, a nigger, a saracen, ect. Kill them in counties adjacent to your own but not in a ring surrounding your own residence. Instead pick a target area a convenient distance from your home and begin hunting there. Target kikes and traitors first, then shitskins of whatever sort you can find. Burn their homes, this is almost impossible to track in rural areas and can be done silently, and if it is investigated will be attributed to a firebug. Make suppressors with oil filters and use them to kill quietly with a .22 to the head. Target their children and women first if you can. Contaminate the scene with human detritus, collect hair and skin flakes from the seats in airports, bus stops, and other public places. If anybody asks claim you are a college student collecting samples for a study of travel habits among differing demographics. Contaminate anything you touch so as to obfuscate your own presence.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

glownigger

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Unironically THIS.
Position yourself to help build whatever comes next

But, you forgot..
Unless it is so evil that you have to die fighting it instead

There are worse things than death. And even though this is indeed a natural cycle, there is still no excuse for helping to build something evil. We were born into and trapped in the system we currently live in. We had no choice. But if you choose to build something evil again. Well, you just killed your soul.

If you don't end up in one of those enclaves of civilization. Keep moving, or stand and die fighting. But never give in to the evil that comes with temptations of control over other men.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Yeah, because the others are more legit…
So then it makes sense…
Huh?

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

All civilization tends towards and requires hierarchy. To view this as evil is fundamentally to condemn all humanity as evil. The irony is that hierarchy is the driver of this cyclic process, but to end that cycle is to slam humanity back into the dust of ignorance entirely.
I sometimes look at the world and contemplate if that wouldn't be best.

Attached: death.jpeg (196.36 KB, 666x911)

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

MUH POLITICAL STRATEGY
subscribe to pewdiepie

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

It's not a civil war or some big monumental event that you can at least participate in and be a part of.
Well not with that attitude.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Yeah, that makes fucking sense because the FBI tells you how to get away with it rather than orchestrate a large singular event they can possibly exploit while ensuring you are caught. The goal is two-fold: if enough of you did what many rural whites are already doing by killing shitskins who dare move to their areas or burning down section 8 housing you directly reduce the number of enemies and if this trend was noticed it would sow fear. Do anything you think you can get away with, imagine the hysteria that would ensure if somebody shot a dozen or more shitskins, got away, and discarded or destroyed the barrel he used to commit the crime thereby making it impossible to finger him for it. Remember they have to have a suspect list to match DNA and that is made all the harder when the scene is contaminated. If you simply murdered a family of kikes and made it look like a robbery or killed a nigger drug dealer and made it appear as though it were a criminal dispute simply by emptying his wallet of cash they would have no leads.

Don't post manifestos, don't leave evidence. Either they will ignore the war in their midst or if the trend is recognized for what it is they will be jumping at every shadow every single shootout between gangbangers will become "white nationalist terrorist". This will only further alienate whites given the base absurdity of the claim and push yet more violent action This is exactly how the IRA operated and achieved a modicum of success but we have the advantage of being heavily armed with already untraceable firearms and components that can be cheaply purchased and discarded.

The FBI likes it when Tim McVeigh leaves a massive paper trail of international travel and commutation with mudslimes over years. They like it when a rented truck is turned into a fertilizer bomb and the retard signed for the rental with his actual information.

They would be utterly powerless in the face of actual lone wolves. And are right now. Many white men have been fighting the Long War for decades. Join the fight if you are willing. Think of your own strategies and tell no one, don't operate in cells, and take no one into your confidence.>>12963286

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

You're faggot position however overlooks the fact the political revolutions do happen, and turning points do occur. This isn't the Roman Empire, which suffered a slow decline with no singular cause nor moment of collapse, because the nature of rapid communication and travel allows for the equally rapid dissolution is establishment of political and military authority.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

cope
go on, escape into delusional fantasy. one day you'll be the big hero with the cool gun that saves us all. just like in that action movie you watches as a kid.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Acceleration is your only hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Attached: homo-multiculturalis.webm (2.93 MB, 198x360)

Carter Price
Carter Price

I'm thinking much bigger than a gun.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

1/2 gallon aerosolized by some explosives could kill 30,000 in an area with dense foot traffic.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Accelerationism
you mean yiddish eschatological paranoia projected in concerted effort

Attached: 8f48933dc07d86b1611d8f32041711d51c8e1a2d5889bf48e1257b293d2fcc37.png (63.86 KB, 251x241)

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Because Brenton just opened the door enough that we instinctively feel that it might actually be 'go time' now. The debate about accelerationism has always been whether we're close enough to the collapse for it to make sense to push things over the edge yet. After Friday, many of us feel it actually might be time to get this party started, as it were.

Also this jej

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

at this point it's not accelerationism it's revenge

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Anarchy is an ideology for low IQ toddlers.
Ask any of them and you'll see that they use stuff produced by organized society. Guns, clothes, plastic bottles, etc.
Anarchists are hypocrites of the highest order.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

You are mixing up definitions.Making sure you country falls apart will not help anyone.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

There's been talk of accelerationist rhetoric since even before the pill meme started what are you in about.

Attached: 308.jpg (577.27 KB, 2800x830)

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

There are 6000 active IP's on Zig Forums and the captcha is removed. Before the attack there was ~1500 active IP's here. Sure there are plenty of newfriends, but also bots.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

mixing protests with accelerationalism just to try and prove a point that you yourself don't really understand
Siege niggers.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

to that point feels like the discussion around jewish eschatology and the fact that their prophesies are coming to an end should be louder. if i understand it correctly they need to bring about their messiah within 221 years ie before year 6000 in their count to bring about a millenia of peace. seems like the last 200 years or so have been accelerated to that effect. there are two ways they intend to bring about this, either by having _everyone_ follow shabbat two weeks in succession which quickly was abandoned since this would require not only the jews themselves to adhere to this but every living person on the planet. the other alternative being to utterly destroy everything but the righteous jews. if some more knowledgable user can expand on this i would be grateful

Attached: rusty-metal-grate-by-grungetextures-d1rk1gl-350t.jpg (32.83 KB, 525x350)

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

greenpill
anti-NWO

Attached: green-pill.jpg (805.4 KB, 1680x1404)

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

basically they want to cause chaos that misdirects attention diverting heat away from themselves in a time of pressure.

Attached: 148413512395.jpg (54.53 KB, 500x372)

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

don't forget boiling frog spam, OP

reminder that accelerationism is a marxist idea and you have to first believe in historical inevitability to entertain it

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

You have to know the enemy to fight them?

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

right, like events like these. while im all for just telling niggers to read more books, and have done so plenty, an effort to nudge anons towards a greater understanding of the general timeframe of things seems more and more pressing. guess i also need to revisit some books to touch up.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Sure, every other pill just so happens to have material relating to what they believe in, except for the green pill
have to know your enemies
by studying how they complete their rituals
a better book would be the history of freemasonry on their symbols, handshakes, places of lodges and member names, not how to join in their satanic hokey pokey singalongs

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit