What the fuck

uhhhhhhhhh
k den
Perhaps I'm wrong? I swear accelerationism only just started popping up a few weeks ago here. Maybe just time dilation from seeing a ton of threads yesterday or some weird shit.
I still don't know what to think about accelerationism, but I guess we'll see if any other anons take action in the coming days, we'll see the political discourse. Perhaps the time to strike is now.

Attached: fine.jpg (640x622, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear to god now the shills are back shilling votecuckery because they are scared of being killed.

>(((somehow))) my post gets through
Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1550952272198.jpg (242x250, 6.03K)

You're cringey. Cringey nerd.

This shit didn't exist till now. Accelerationist memes just kind of popped into existence
You really don't suspect something fishy?

get the fuck out new faggot
vote cucks are not allowed on this board

Attached: 1551087885287.jpg (359x1024, 115.88K)

Here's what you're missing about this:

Its all well and good to be opposed to acceleration (I kinda am too), but once somebody has taken action and STARTED AN ACCELERATION, there's little point in debating the merits of what's already been done.

Once we're done, "Dealing with what is", we can perhaps go back to a bit of "Talking about what should be".

Kill yourself nigger

no. what happened is feds were pushing voting for yang as accelerationism and got shown what accelerationism is.

Been here since 2014, Cringehole

People have been talking about Accelerationism for years. The only thing that changed was Trump cucked on the wall, so everyone gave up on voting and started embracing accelerationism.
GET OUT KIKE

Attached: dd77999144a0484ec7b367ebdf399d3b73cf4f4ad7059362248fac68ffb200b0.gif (245x140, 895.51K)

Legit kek.

Anarchy with a pretty book cover. Easy profit.

Attached: happyamigo.jpg (375x500, 34.93K)

plebbit

Anarchy is only a temporary state. From Anarchy you can form any type of society you please.

Attached: 26ed88689147872a619e01c81c99e8b35f2000309b355236389eb3e30c3e2937.jpg (255x242, 20.53K)

Pretty much this.

It's been about 10 days and now Zig Forums is completely split on Accelerationism, and a bunch of memes sprung into existence regarding the topic.
It's just strange.

Zig Forums isn't split on anything, theres a bunch of retards flooding the board spamming their civ-nat cuck shit.

its not that accelerationsim doesnt work … its that its come too late , its already over.

why do you think the migrants are important, they are pawns to replace the other pawns

ggs

Even a pawn can capture a queen.

Attached: brenton smiling.jpg (744x605, 28.13K)

That's true.
I think accelerationism probably would work if enough people were down, so I'm not against it being spread, but it's quick spread seems to be ripe for kikery.

You type like a redditor. Zig Forums has always been first and foremost accelerationist and only advocates vote-cuckery when there is a genuine reason to.

No, retard, accelerationism started becoming a meme here when it became acceptable to state that Trump is nothing more than a ZOG puppet and voting is worthless because all candidates are leftists or Zionists – or will simply never, ever be elected (Pat Little). Voting is not a solution. It is a distraction, something to keep you comfortable as you boil to death. The solution, the only viable one, is accelerating the collapse.

some more gun control and shutting down our ability to speak freely on the internet and im sure more people will be down to pull triggers. idk if it will be enough but thats life.

Retard alert!

great post user

Attached: 1414375780168-0.jpg (1920x2560, 2.31M)

I guess you don't remember when the whole board was rooting for him and propagating MAGA memes
I guess all the real le Zig Forumssters ran to the honeypots to hide for 2015-18.
I also never said I was a votecuck, it's pretty obvious that voting solves nothing in a world of kikes

I think this is mostly right. accelerationism would have worked in the 80s or 90s, but now it's like just a quicker death. You engage your problems when you're ready to handle them, not when they are coming to destroy you and you have no answers.

I was here way before anyone heard about Trump running and unfortunately I was one of the tools supporting him, but, in my defence, at least I was clear-headed enough to drop him after his neocon bombing of Syria.

Sounds shilly to be honest

While accelerationist memes are nothing new, they have definitely been gaining steam recently. I think it's because trump cucked out on the wall, and people are like "what other options do we have?"

Beautiful

Attached: nostepgirl.png (650x1350, 655.55K)

I make a point of ignoring yang threads, low quality bait that it is. But what makes you think it's feds?

It's almost like current events have made the discussion relevant.

This.
The "everything what fine! what the fuck have you done!?" mass spamming is as organic as a plastisteel monolith in a sea of anal beads.

So basically an accelerist(sp?SP) is a hater who wants to be the best at what he hates until he drags it into oblivion.

An accelerant like fuel to a fire is the only comparison I can draw, it seems petty and group thinky to me at this point, however you romanticize it

Let's say I just came in, I want to know HOW I use the strategy, without killing people

what would you say so I can try and understand because it seems like someone planted a fucked up trojan horse of an idea

Whoever planted it, would like to take advantage of it

Accelerates act like Juden

prove me wrong

Exactly. Well said, user. The fire rises.

Take this pity (You).

Accelerationism has always been present in the dissident right. The ideas have taken hold of Zig Forums after proving how effective they are compared to the alternatives.

That's because it is. Zig Forums has been subverted into supporting the NWO. They're no diff from antifa or normalcucks at this point.

Juden conceal and deflect, so not really.

And, I'll be giving you your pity back now lol

seems that way

Prove me wrong nobody needs your pity

Try years nigger.

If one of you retards brushed the dust off your guns and ran out shooting like right now, while this is hot on the press you'd really rustle some jimmies. Hypothetically possibly

accelerationism, briefly, is the idea that you can change things by waking people up to a problem before it becomes unmanageable or irreversible. By waking them up to it, you hope to stop it. The accelerationist method for waking people up to a problem is to increase the problem above a noticeable threshold because otherwise no one will see the problem and act on it. There are a couple issues with this regarding the christchurch incident. A better accelerationist tactic would be muslims shooting up leftists or something. Something where muslims are the perpetrators and people have to wake up to their shenanigans. The only way this current shooting counts as accelerationism is if the muslims react and start attacking white people.

What then if not really, it seems like most if not everyone who talks about it has a different idea of what it is

When your mouth has been sewn shut how can you express yourself? By censoring dissidents you create immense blowback in the form of physical expression.

This is how accelerationism works.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s

Also who is this faggot microchip and why is he trying to shut down Zig Forums?

Attached: microchip.png (589x218, 20.86K)

One of Ricky Vaugn and Anglin's flunkies

You have a different idea yourself, so suck on my balls.

Just as a followup, this could very well be "accelerationism" but from the opposing side. Like a lot of the school shootings, but targeted at anonymous image boards. Zig Forums gets banned in new zealand, podesta chumming it up with folks over there right before the attack. Lets face it, this is bad for chan culture and is a kind of counter-accelerationism.

Yeah, I see

The problem with the mudkips is that we already been 'fighting' them for years, the normal hatred only goes so far

Brenton went way the fuck above and beyond in the sense that he killed a bunch of children basically, he went 0-10212 and if he's not paid and planning an island somewhere - he will find out how stupid that was

The only others that will suffer directly are, his apologists, and the mudslides he killed

his mommy maybe

the NZ gun laws

The NZ penal system

NZ taxpayers

Yeah…

I have an idea

I think you are a jew

Accelerate your girls asshole into my fist

faggot

I mean you

If you're not a jew your self loathing does not suffice, you can't be Aryan - areola maybe

lurk moar low IQ boomerscum

point is if 100 nz men followed his lead the mudshit problem would cease to exist there. if we dont have the numbers it doesnt matter anyway. nothing the zog does is going to benefit us so might as well let them know how you feel, with bullets.

sup glownig

Oh it's the anti boomer guy

HAHA

I'll lurk where I want, I wait for you to leave as a kindness before I make your child spit on your negress ashy asshole don't I,

Careful or your last bastion of self respect will be gone and I'll make you get her a juice box prior to lubing / fluffing my balls

Really?

No, there's no win in killing unarmed plebs

You just think there is because you're lost, take my hand son - TO THE PROMISED LAND
(your closet, where you will wait quietly)

I accelerated that whole shit up right?

Did you think this was breitbart bubba? You're deep in zoomer country here and we don't take kindly to low IQ conspiratards that worship kike stooges like Trump and Alex Jones.

Attached: baseddacapedemaga.PNG (503x512, 588.1K)

LOOK MOM IM AN ACCELERYFIST

This whole shit is retarded

Fuck your accelerant

I'll stick to reality, save it for plebs who can't do shit anyway

It would be foolish for the establishment to crank up the heat when they've already got us on a slow boil, as you said. It's not like Zig Forums would exist 100 years from now when the whole world's been browned. Hard to see how society devolving into street warfare will benefit them. If it was a psyop (which I don't think it was) it was much more likely by some Shia group or something.

Attached: 16427380_1432429363435798_5546788101485825625_n.jpg (719x461, 51.86K)

Voting takes an hour on average once a year, and its better than nothing, because we dont shoot jews anyway, like we should. Even if like you said noone will represent us, lesser evil is still lesser evil. And Trump was a lesser evil. Still evil, but with the other one we wouldnt even talk about needing a wall.

FILTERED

I was psyching myself up to join some boomer militia in late 2016.

fuck off with the generation faggotry especially if youre not 23-30 as that is where our vanguard lies

That's some real life acceleration

Turns out he's on AOCs campaign trail lol

Said a fake jew, secular and ethnically mixed already. Oh wait, you have culture, that unites you. Thank g-d for the salty eggs.

thing about accelerationism is it grows fucking fast

HAHHAAAAA, nice

Sage yourself you are filled with my unholy 'spirit'

That is ectoplasm wtf I'm not gay

nobody cares about 49 muslims dying lol, you call that a queen?

Salty eggs lol

ECTOPLASM

Just swallow didn't your mom.. mouth full.. etc… accelerating this horrible … drink feces

that would mean it's a false flag… It could be that, or mossad, or fvey… It could be a lot of things. The one thing it won't be is covered by the news as any of those. They will take everything at face value, including the OK hand symbol and the ridiculous bait in his manifesto. I don't think iran is clever enough to pull off a compelling false flag like this. It's more in line with mossad/cia. This is asuming it's a false flag.

All ecofascists are accelerationists, but not all accelerationists are ecofascists. Brother Tarrant is a self-proclaimed ecofascist, evidenced in his manifesto. If you'd like to learn more please visit our board. >>>/ecofascism/ .

Attached: ftop.ru_44490.jpg (1920x1200, 779.26K)

He means the 5 year old child

#pizzagate

Are you really referring people to that pile of shit manipedifesto - it's been forsaken

No one did under Obama, or ealier, no one does it now, any shootings recently that can be attributed to people fightning immigration? One, far in NZ, and possibly a false flag anyway?

Do you call him brother tarrant because you fetish play as his sister while he puts it on your backburner

Or because I fuck both of your moms

Anything related to that whitenigger I don't want much of unless it rhymes with honey

I’ve said this in other threads but the only objective people should focus on is putting the Jew in the spotlight. The more we can get the media crying about “muh anti-semitism” the more people will begin to question why the media gives so much attention to anti-semitism which will eventually lead to people becoming redpilled on the Jews.

The NZ shooting didn’t do shit for putting the Jews in the spot light, in fact it got the spot light off them that Ilhan Omar pit on them when she called dual citizenship Jews in American goverment.

I don't understand these ecofacist faggots… if they were serious about their retarded goals they would simply create a killer virus that wipes out 95% of humanity. Dilletantes.

Lurk for two years newfaggot.

It's the biiiiiiiirffffffwatesssss, the birfffwatesss

What rehab did that guy stumble out of

Remember Pee wees playhouse?

The word of the day is accelerationist but I FUCKING DOUBT ANYONE will use it except shitplebsters like this fucking sandlot of society

Yeah but then Omar signed off on their bill that supposedly was targeting her but instead turned out to be another resolution against white nationalists

That's because most belief systems are a method of control. They usually aren't meant to make sense or contain any sort of internal consistency.

I second that

AYE

No, youre not wrong. Its the jews. Bring down world government in your town, bring down muslim immigration and gun control and fake news and rap music.

Romney and McCain didn't have the massive populist upswelling that Trump had. If it had ended with us getting Obama 2.0 in the form of Hillary, that would have been like putting a sealed plug in a steamvent.

inb4 this unhinged boomer says some shite about buttplugs

right, and we you get deep into the rabbit hole you realize that just a few people are controlling it all.

You know people filtered you right.
Time to follow suit
FILTERED

Spot on, and thats why this happened

You're not wrong and I appreciate you pointing it out so I can dismantle it forevermore, and onnn and onnnnnnnnn

It's almost time for my call to prayer

Every night I face the wailing wall and speak in tongues so no jew can understand me

I ask that you all respect my weleejon while I immerse myself in the dark matter that is your sisters first period - as it has religious benefits

Filter the chunks out of my ball tears faggot I don't give a fuck

Accelerationism has been on here for at least 2 years - pretty much right after trump took office

Is that acceleration?

"IM GONNA FILTER YEWWWW"

Anything this faggot has his hands in smells AND looks like a mlp cum jar