AHAHAHA IILHAN OMAR GIVES ZERO FUCKS.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Is she, dare I say: /ournigger?/

Also, what's the general consensus on the Democrats'/Radical Left's recent Anti-Israel stance?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (327.19 KB, 1530x1615)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.08 MB, 1125x1529)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (334.92 KB, 500x482)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/
desuarchive.org/pdfs/thread/10269/
salon.com/2019/03/18/rep-ilhan-omar-calls-for-a-two-state-solution-to-israel-palestine-conflict-in-new-op-ed/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-us-elections-intervention-russia-noam-chomsky-donald-trump-a8470481.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pompeo-suggests-god-sent-trump-save-israel-n986136
nytimes.com/2018/10/08/us/politics/rick-gates-psy-group-trump.html
thedailybeast.com/rick-gates-tells-mueller-about-trump-teams-dealings-with-israeli-intelligence-firm
timesofisrael.com/trump-i-did-not-forget-jerusalem-embassy-move-pledge/
cbsnews.com/news/nikki-haley-defends-israel-walks-out-of-un-meeting/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47657843
ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-priest-expected-to-survive-stabbing-at-st-joseph-s-oratory-1.4347482

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

We won't know until it materializes (or doesn't) into policy.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

somaliniggers arent normal "niggers" east africans are this weird semitic/egyptian mishmash

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (1.63 MB, 3160x2882)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Also, what's the general consensus on the Democrats'/Radical Left's recent Anti-Israel stance?
We have a better chance of winning them over than we do /r/The_Donald or Kikebart's readers.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Before anyone starts arguing that Muslims are based, remember that both Jews and Muslims are our enemies, and we now have a chance to play them against eachother!

The reason why Jews have been so successful is that they know how to manipulate other people into doing things for them. We need to learn that skill.

Attached: 6e09072b039813d459d6a391a8dd1ba212b2cd3858d797a86e1c0db62562691c.png (808.5 KB, 1764x1771)

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Smoke and mirrors. They will disavow the Zionist Jew but still serve the International Jew

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

soros's kikes at moveon pulled out of aipac too. stop getting worked by controlled opposition.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Really nothing new, the far left have hated zionists for years. Talk to any hippie about Palestine

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

basically double niggers

also remember that there most likely used to be several proto nigger groups in africa. their archaic dna % is extremely high all over the board down there, compared to our neanderthal % ie. I don't remember the number but it is over 10%

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

This

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (25.46 KB, 501x585)

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

It's pretty pathetic that there's a somali nigger in congress

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Tip top Kek
Oh my fucking heck this is the funniest god damned timeline

David Ross
David Ross

Checked
Congress should be one hundred percent somalian immigrant wymyns user
No one would even see it coming g
Butterfly warfare and such

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

also fuck you newfag.
not even a link
not even a fucking archive
no screengrab of post
the quality of this site is now even below fucking cuck chan.
GAS YOUR SELF

https://archive.is/RNV6U
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xyj5a/2020-democrats-are-dropping-like-flies-from-pro-israel-aipac-conference

Attached: OPIsAFaggot.png (1.57 MB, 1004x3508)
Attached: 4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (69.98 KB, 993x559)

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

implying winning tactics are bad
Why do you think they executed Julius Streicher for writing newspapers? Manipulation and Propaganda are important tools.

Attached: julius-streicher1.jpg (51.5 KB, 408x600)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Those digits confirm.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

I’m checking the dubs in your id once faggot
I need to read more on this man

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Attached: 1024px-Homo-sapiens-lineage.svg.png (209.08 KB, 1024x896)

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

he doesn't already know who Streicher is
You better be underage.

Attached: 14049765-1.jpg (49.93 KB, 450x577)

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

just adding this image is lacking the archaic proto niggers here. that is new knowledge learned by running massive datasets through various types of regression and other ml techinques such as ANN with various training types.

so they see in theory there, but still lack physical evidence as none of them are found yet. they might have been alive quite recently too since the level of archaic dna in all types of niggers are very high

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

The left supports BDS which is still a zionist organization.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Attached: 08-10024390fdnviufn19-20MNOMAR110916.jpeg (56.85 KB, 1200x630)

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Have the pdf of the manifesto?

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

not having denisovans continue all the way to the present…
What is the reason for this? Just arbitrary cut-off for politically correct reasons, so race alive can say they are homosapiens?

David Thompson
David Thompson

the quality of this site is now even below fucking cuck chan.
the average age has dropped to around 12 and the alphabets are raiding the kids - of course the quality sucks.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I get "file already exists" when I try to post it.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

/ourgirl/

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

alphabet on faux-anonymity platform (((tor))) kvetching about others being kids
lel

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Attached: omarilhan-111518gn2-lead.jpg (37.47 KB, 640x360)

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

That family tree is COMPLETELY FUCKED. Niggers did not come into existence until 30,000 years ago when a humanoid mated with a chimpanzee. They traced the DNA back and it isn't any older than 30,000. Kikes and turkikes came from niggers but we are still human.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

why does john kerry always look like a clay minature

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

WE SPOILER NIGGER PICTS user. No one wants to look at your subhuman trash tool of the turkikes.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Too bad she wasn't visiting Christchurch on the 15th.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Yes, but I can't post it because someone already did in another thread.

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant---Video-Games.png (2.61 KB, 566x113)

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

How mad are you right now shlomo? You reap what you sow kike.

Attached: 2f1665a5a2498bc1905b8a864411ab4a9f15d00e4da659c4a2290f4640562f13.jpg (55.88 KB, 608x588)

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

אתה מאכזב שלמה

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

white person calls out kikes
<GLOW NIGGER
<PSYOP
<SHILL

shitskin calls out kikes
<BASED
<WORSHIP HER
</OURGIRL/

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-800x400.jpg (33.45 KB, 800x400)

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

No "we" do not. Dems and Republicans hate whites and are both controlled by jews. RedPill the normies but remember the Dems love their shitskin niggers and Mudshits.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Leftists will accept anything as long as it's rebranded under a different label. The kikes will just have the dem equivalent of AIPAC.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

she was the only one who could name the name the jew.

support her as she breaks AIPAC.

then deport her back to Africa.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Attached: f457c4-20161108-omar01.jpg (110.35 KB, 2000x1333)

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

SO far I have yet to see anyone use facts to prove she's wrong, all I've heard from her critics is that what she said is wrong because it triggers them.

Attached: Merged-final-israe.mp4 (10.11 MB, 640x360)

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

Bantu killed off the vast majority of other niggers all over Africa. Somalian/Ethiopians are a weird hybrid of Arab/kike from the north and negro from the south.

Attached: selassie.jpg (22.74 KB, 200x263)

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Say what you will about her being a muslim, but I LOVE how she is calling out the kikes. We've needed this for a long ass time. Someone in congress with nothing to lose calling out aipac, jews and israel on a daily basis. A enemy of an enemy is a friend of mine.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

It's probably just another attempt to con cuckservatives into supporting israel since the democrats aren't.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

How about the fact she is a zionist muslim?

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Mudshit detected.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

I would also like to point out that from medical papers east africans and parts of have west africa have the smallest dicks in the world even smaller then Asias average the reason I bring it up is that primates have small penises when compared to humans who have the largest. Europeans have been shown to have the largest penises on average and extreme from all the well rounded studies. So perhaps the archaic DNA reintroduced small penises from closer relation to primates. East africans also mated with the poo in the loos recently in the past few thousand years which is why they Caucasoid skull shapes and made them look less niggerish. From archaeology its also known East Africans genocided their way to central Africa where they had conflict with the bantu tribes who had been doing the same. So Kenya and Tanzania is a mix between bantu niggers and east african niggers. Pic related

Also to note Bantu niggers have been found recently to have a mystery afroasiatic
ape-humanoid DNA they genocide raped out of Africa in the past few thousand years.

Attached: black-dick-hoax.png (16.59 KB, 637x529)

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Bootlickin' jew lover detected.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Congratulations on your double Star of David gold post!

Attached: double-star-of-david-gold-post.jpg (8.71 KB, 320x320)

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

NO. NIGGER. SAGE.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

I love that woman.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

It means Trump is the chosen one so Democrats are free to experiment with new lies. Their job is to get donations. The jews don't care what lies they have to use to get them.

James Campbell
James Campbell

<implying winning tactics are bad
Never did.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.9 KB, 320x233)

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Their supporters, obviously, not the politicians. Anti-zionists are more fertile ground for redpilling than "right-wing" evangelicucks.

Blake James
Blake James

pressure release valve, to give you stupid fucks hope you can vote your way out of white genocide.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Yep, best just to grab the popcorn and let them fight one another

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Come and take it

Attached: jpfo-logo-lapel-pin-(1).jpg (18.42 KB, 452x452)

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

The *only* reason why the left is anti-Israel is because they view Israelis as white and they look at the Arab-Israeli conflict as another case of evil colonialist whites vs noble brown savages.

Left-wing anti-Israel sentiment is only useful if it can be used for divide and conquer purposes. That means hiding your power level while playing one side against the other.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

speaks jewrunes
No surprise there.

John Wood
John Wood

So they're basically niggers then, I guess they've got those bulby heads, still niggers tho

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Checked for that's what we intend to do bro. Haven't you been paying attention? You diabolic sandniggers are going into the sea in Halo 3.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

She's a zionist? Sauce?

Checked.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

I doubt you even went outside today.

John Davis
John Davis

Omar has won enough of my respect by calling out the jew that I will not call her a nigger. When I hear 'nigger' I predominantly picture male blacks chimping out. She is /ournegress/ and don't put a ? before the slash OP.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

It doesn't matter, she is damaging the kikes far more than us. Can't you hear them kvetch?
Not like she'll escape the rope either.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

checked. Yeah that's a problem, of course we don't know if you're trying to post the good version or the bad one. The ideal thing is we have a thread identifying the size it should be and a hash check sum to verify it hasn't been altered. Or perhaps someone could add it to wikibooks in entirety?

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Attached: 2019-0306-ilhan-omar-1200x800.jpg (108.6 KB, 1200x800)

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Woah is this board antisemitic?

Michael James
Michael James

east africans and parts of have west africa have the smallest dicks in the world even smaller then Asias average the reason I bring it up is that primates have small penises when compared to humans who have the largest

Does this carry over to vagina size in any way? Do negresses and female bonobos/chimps have tight pussies? I've never tested as I am a virgin

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

Oh ya that sounds right ill totally believe it. No no, dont worry no need for a source

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Totally bro. You should fuck a chimp and spawn a new nigger race.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

AIPAC spot lighted af this weekend

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Just kill yourself. Seriously.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

IF NOT OF OUR BLOOD, IT IS FOREIGN AND WRONG
However, let them fight eachother, but don't ever trust anyone not of your own. And don't ever think it a good idea to be led by someone not of your own.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Attached: 86D4A08C-CE7C-4F8D-B440-8B80E696053F-mw1024-mh1024-s.jpg (37.38 KB, 640x427)

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

If only an actual American candidate had the balls of that negress.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

Mudshit detected.

Get the fuck out.
She supports the two state solution, i.e. a zionist.
It doesn't matter, she is damaging the kikes far more than us. Can't you hear them kvetch?
That's not damaging them.

Twitter war is meaningless to anybody outside twitter.

John Flores
John Flores

They have the balls, they aren't just getting the votes.

This bitch is put on the spotlight just for attention so faggots like you vote for her.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

i gotta admit, kinda looks cute in some pics… but disgusting in others

Andrew James
Andrew James

See Rand Paul's cracked ribs and George Lincoln Rockwell's assassination photo. Jews aren't going after hearts and minds. If Omar gets popular enough, they will give her an offer she can't refuse just like bitch Obama got.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Degenerate race mixing faggot.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

She already does, she supports the two state solution and is against "anti-semitism", whatever that means.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

She's bringing the reality of jewish power to the forefront, that's what matters.

muh voting

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

She's bringing the reality of jewish power to the forefront, that's what matters.
Every 2 bit white nationalist or even leftist can do that, since forever.

Why is this news? Yeah, because internet shilling team.

muh voting
She's a politician, what do you think?

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

My theory is that vagina size would not correlate as strongly with penis size as it would with the size of the skull, since the baby's skull is the largest thing that needs to fit through the vagina. This would imply that asians are the loosest, closely followed by white women, with negresses being the tightest 'cause they only need to birth little chimp craniums.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

You're wrong if you think this is contained to the twatter, Satan. Demokikes and republicunts have been kvetching about her and her anti-semitism for weeks now both on and offline. She is asking questions that no one will answer and making statements that makes half of congress fidget uncomfortably in their seats.
Normalfaggots watch and notice this, especially since anons insist on spreading these stories as memes far and wide.
So don't get your hellpanties in a twist. Regardless of what we do here, that nigger is not leaving congress any time soon so we might as well capitalize on this nigh perfect opportunity to spread some soft redpills about AIPAC.

Attached: red-cannon.jpg (35.45 KB, 480x680)

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

is that Nig Cage?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

nah, she's pretty fucking disgusting looking. she's great for putting AIPAC under a microscope though

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

It's rare that the kikes show there hand as much as they're doing here.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

pics via computer scanner
a boomer kike, twice as worse.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

(complying with digits)
Just posted here desuarchive.org/pdfs/thread/10269/
downloaded from his original link
file size: 888KB

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

She supports the two state solution, i.e. a zionist.
I asked for sauce bro.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

I'm writing her in for the 2020 vote, if we're going to lose this country I want a war with Israel.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

It is a sign of just how pathetic you all have become, when you can't even stand to take your own side, to realize that your people is not any others, that you do not stand with your own people when you support shitskin, even if thinking it is against the kike, or vice versa. It is on par with boomer muh greatest ally, and it is pathetic.
Your blood comes first, you have no friend in those outside of it.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

You're wrong if you think this is contained to the twatter, Satan
And that's where you are wrong.
It's entirely contained in twatter. This thread is a twatter thread.
Normalfaggots watch and notice this, especially since anons insist on spreading these stories as memes far and wide.
Really, nigger, this AIPAC meme has been spread on internet imageboards since goddamn 00s.
What "hand"?
salon.com/2019/03/18/rep-ilhan-omar-calls-for-a-two-state-solution-to-israel-palestine-conflict-in-new-op-ed/

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

See? And people say they don't shill for her vote.
Not really, this bitch has an internet shilling team.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

I want to remain passive and let others do things for me, even the suicide I'm advocating for

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

It's entirely contained in twatter
You mean like this, retard? Mediakikes have been reporting on the mudcunt for weeks now just like I told you. This means AIPAC and other kikes are getting far more exposure than ever before, especially when taking into account how the pendulum has been swinging back nowadays compared to decades ago.
You sound more and more nervous with every post. I'm starting to think you're just another kikeshill desperate to have this whole thing memory-holed. But that won't happen you faggot, we're spreading this far and wide and your kvetching only encourages us.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

You mean like this, retard?
Yes, like this.

Twatter twatters, journalist gasps.

Nothing new.

The only thing new is a zionist muslim face behind it.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

So nervous that've started to redditspace. This must be really getting to you kikeshill. The fact that a protected class is openly and repeatedly speaking out against your kike masters.
So cry harder for us. We'll keep sharing and memeing this useful little mudwhore for as long as we like.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

Has anyone turned the manifesto into an audiobook, yet?

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

So nervous that've started to redditspace.
I feel some projection there.
The fact that a protected class is openly and repeatedly speaking out against your kike masters.
Yeah, if only it's about that, but it's not.

It's about shilling for this zionist mud whore to get votes.

So cry harder for us. We'll keep sharing and memeing this useful little mudwhore for as long as we like.
Do as you like, I will continue to expose this little internet shilling team.

Logan King
Logan King

You project while claiming I project. What a buttblasted little kike you are. I didn't redditspace once while you can't stop doing it.
So what if this mudcunt gets votes? Our way has been paved by Saint Brenton the Remover, so it doesn't matter what happens to this whore, she is simply useful to us as an untouchable speaker against kikes.
That is why you're so desperate to stop discussions on her because. Since mediakikes can't attack her you think you can. It's also why you accuse us of your own crimes, namely shilling. At this point you couldn't be more obvious if you tried.
So get ovened, shlomo, we're bringing everything down and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: (you).png (339.18 KB, 484x469)

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

You project while claiming I project.
Where did I project?
So what if this mudcunt gets votes? Our way has been paved by Saint Brenton the Remover, so it doesn't matter what happens to this whore, she is simply useful to us as an untouchable speaker against kikes.
Good, but instead of spending energy on this bitch or twatter, be like Brenton.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

you're right I'll vote MAGA instead so I can be replaced LEGALLY
fuck yourselves faggots

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

sorry meant *MIGA

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Fucking niggers

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Reminder that there's been an ongoing effort to quietly d&c the mainstream Left from their kike backers for nearly 2 years now. Reminder that once that's been accomplished, d&c of the Evangelicals and the mainstream cuckservative Right over the JQ is next. Contribute faggots - not every "baste mudslime" post on the Interwebs is a kike shill (well, if you see them here they probably are kek).

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Bibi Netanyahu provides Mossad assistance to Trump and republicans during elections which is a priceless service. Mossad then conducts psychological operations on social media including in 4/pol/ and 8/pol/. Their goal is to neutralize opposition to Israeli Zionism and imperialism. Trump doesn't do shit for free, Recognizing Golan Heights as Zionist territory didn't come out of a vacuum. The Mossad pro-Trump PsyOps on social media is worth more than campaign donations. They also donate heavily to Republicans and Trump through AIPAC which surprise surprise Bibi Netanyahu has a leadership role in. So not only is Israeli Mossad campaigning for them on social media, but they are also putting Trump in their pocket. Zion Don is a bought and beholden creature of Israeli Jews, and their Zionist agenda. He is the most pro-ZOG President this country has ever seen.

The Israelites are manipulating Zion Don's U.S. legislation agenda through AIPAC and Mossad astroturfing social media using stupid arguments for stupid people.
Evangelicals want Israel to grow, because that will be the only saved country during revelations. Fox News has them thinking Israeli Zionism is terrific.

Meanwhile the republican politicians and Fox News are misdirect legitimate grievances with Zionist sideshows and pushing psuedo-revolutionary aura (they are really statists working for Israeli and American plutocrats; Plutocrats choose autocrats like Zion Don and Bibi), This misdirection distracts from the large landowners and industrialists slashing wages and raising prices. Jewish creatures like Mitch and Trump then provide them with massive subsidies and tax exemptions. To finance corporate welfarism, Zion Don has the populace taxed more heavily than the wealthy and loots social security which you have been paying and saving up for your retirement with. The make drastic cuts for private corporate profit. They then blame the material conditions caused by their attrition for private corporate profit on whoever Israel targets. Trump is their perfect creature for this.

Israeli intervention in US elections ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done, claims Noam Chomsky

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-us-elections-intervention-russia-noam-chomsky-donald-trump-a8470481.html

Pompeo suggests God sent Trump to save Israel

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pompeo-suggests-god-sent-trump-save-israel-n986136

Rick Gates Sought Online Manipulation Plans From Israeli Intelligence Firm for Trump Campaign

nytimes.com/2018/10/08/us/politics/rick-gates-psy-group-trump.html

Rick Gates Tells Mueller About Trump Team’s Dealings With Israeli Intelligence Firm

thedailybeast.com/rick-gates-tells-mueller-about-trump-teams-dealings-with-israeli-intelligence-firm

Trump: ‘I did not forget’ Jerusalem embassy move pledge

timesofisrael.com/trump-i-did-not-forget-jerusalem-embassy-move-pledge/

Nikki Haley defends Israel after Gaza violence, walks out of meeting

cbsnews.com/news/nikki-haley-defends-israel-walks-out-of-un-meeting/

Trump: Time to recognize Golan Heights as Israeli territory

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47657843

Netanyahu, who is facing a tough battle for re-election next month, said Trump "has just made history," calling the president's statement "a Purim miracle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (99.06 KB, 255x229)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (364.06 KB, 630x548)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.71 KB, 865x271)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (45.2 KB, 682x384)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (381.98 KB, 768x442)

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Also this though - if you're in a position to do so ACCELERATE. Reactions to Saint BT have been amazing, normies are getting spicy on the topic alright. Just keep up the psyops too, there's many sides to war.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

You reddit spaced while claiming I was, you disingenious little kikefaggot. And I will spend as much time on this whore as I damn well please. So go kill yourself chaim, unlike the elected mudcunt, your usefulness is at an end.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

After 2018, I'm no longer a votecuck, I'm a shootist now.
You reddit spaced while claiming I was,
The projection is leddit.
And I will spend as much time on this whore as I damn well please.
Good on you, I will be there to expose you and this whore every times.

You know full well, this whore doesn't do harm against AIPAC or anything right? It's just shilling its disgusting face.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

After 2018, I'm no longer a votecuck, I'm a shootist now.
feel the same tbh, but i prefer using drones so i can raise white children.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Bumping for good idea

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Expose what? You're only exposing yourself, kike, by ignoring that democucks are already leaving/refusing to go to AIPAC this year. Not to mention that in their desperate attempt to virtue signal, mediakikes and dozens of politicians have made normalfaggots not only aware of the prominence of this uberkike club but also how no one is allowed to criticize it. Since it is happening from both parts of the isle it gets anyone who pays attention to think hard about it.
This whole deal even has an added bonus I only just remembered. This shit-coloured bitch is being silenced by 'huwite males which has all the trannyfaggots up in arms, virtue signalling their asses of for her and thus against the kikes. Not that they know it.
For the love of kek, it is the first time I've seen in my life, the cucks and faggots actually advocate FOR the right of free speech.
Absolutely hilarious that is. Meanwhile you think you're achieving anything for anyone by shilling against a thorn in the side of Zion, no matter how small it is. How fucking pathetic of you.

Attached: --.png (137.4 KB, 280x390)

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Expose what? You're only exposing yourself, kike, by ignoring that democucks are already leaving/refusing to go to AIPAC this year.
Which means what exactly?

They still support AIPAC, this is a literal symbolic move to get votes.
also how no one is allowed to criticize it
As said, every 2 bit nationalist and leftist have criticized AIPAC.
For the love of kek, it is the first time I've seen in my life, the cucks and faggots actually advocate FOR the right of free speech.
They have always advocated for their own free speech, just not hate speech.
This zio mud is doing nothing new.
Meanwhile you think you're achieving anything for anyone by shilling against a thorn in the side of Zion, no matter how small it is.
She's no thorn to Zion, she's in fact a zionist.

She is there to earn votes due to publicity.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

you can't hate Muslims or you're a jew
Whatever you say, Abdul.

Ian James
Ian James

The kikes are selling you on communism, while using Muslim pets as sympathy figureheads. The anti-Semitism card is absolutely no threat to the jewish mafia, who are all unreachable internationalists moving round in between secured terror states. If anything they are gonna sacrifice a bunch of jews, to get even more protection for themselves. The political play behind this in the US is to use the massive, ever growing jew hate, to make the left into the public darling, by allegedly opposing the israel connection. Once they are in charge the communism rollout will make short work with anti-Semitism, will establish maximum disarmament, and create the least effective battleground for when the monetary system will be crashed and the civil wars are starting.

John Gray
John Gray

every 2 bit nationalist and leftist have criticized AIPAC
Yes and they were shut down immediately for for being racist, a technique they can't use on the mudshittress.
How does exposing AIPAC and by extension Zionism help get votes, exactly? Is AIPAC that popular and if so, why the kvetching from both sides? Seems rather convoluted and pointless just for a few votes considering they normally get the votes they need by owning everyone involved or just typing them into the voting machines. This isn't the presidential, using the largest kike lobby group as a scapegoat to virtue signal votes is not even close to being worth it.
Again, the mudcunt is harming the american branch of Zionism by talking about it and making everyone attack her because of it.
Absolutely nothing is gained by kikes when they expose how no one is allowed to criticize their biggest lobbying group. The bitch is doing it because she is a mudslime and wants to go against some jews. Her actual views on pissrael are irrelevant since they constitute a default view within congress, speaking against KIKEPAC is not a default view and she has struck a nerve doing it.
Like many times before, the golem is turning against its master, unknowingly in this case.
Muh votes is not an argument. No matter how many of them this slime gets or how much publicity the doubts and she has created in the minds of normalfaggots don't go away with that, neither do all the unanswerable questions she brings up.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

wtf? i love democrats now

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

muslims and niggers are waaayyyyy worse then the jews

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

It is prophesied that Trump would be the last president.

Lets make sure that prophecy comes true.

Whoever comes next should be a Fuhrer or king.

Don't let democraps or republicucks take over.

Burn it all down like France and NZ.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

muslims and niggers are waaayyyyy worse then the jews
Go away jew.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

i smell a fucking shitskin

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Agreed. The key to our victory is teaming up with muslims to destroy (((globalism))). We can settle the score between one another after that crucial task has been completed.

Anyone who calls that we stand alone against the rest of the world is a retard.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

What kind of a retard do you have to be to think you can trust mudslimes for a single second?
And what kind of a cuckold must you be to want to after raped themselves through most of Europe?
Either way, traitors get the rope too and you're the perfect example of one.

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

Mudslimes have always hated the Jews.
Hitler gave the Mudslimes permission to "do what they wished" to the Jews.
Perhaps, for now, the best policy, would be to do the same. Allow the Muslims to destroy the Jews, since they are physically the closest to them, and allow them to kill them, wherever they are. A few million beheadings, and one enemy down. Perhaps giving us all time to start a ethnostate, devoid of both. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

The reason why Jews have been so successful is that they know how to manipulate other people into doing things for them. We need to learn that skill.
I honestly don't know why this isn't emphasized more. Zig Forums has pulled psyops and troll-ops before. Sure, it was on a minor scale, but it still stands. And it isn't limited to playing people against the jews.

I suppose part of the blame is on shills and on moralfags. The moralfags are the worst. They constantly invent rules that do nothing but make Zig Forums impotent. This emboldens shills to do the same, moralfags not even thinking for a second that jews are pulling the double standards trick on them. For example:
jews always impose rules on their opposition so their opposition has to play by the jews' rules, and limit its options

Jews don't play by any set of rules. Someone might be rushing to say, but the talmud is filled with a gorillion laws. It is, but the jews find technicalities and form mental gymnastics around it. That's the true lesson of the talmud: know the rules so you can bend them.

Zig Forums has everything to gain by playing every possible card it has at its disposal. Jews will do everything they can to achieve their goals. Zig Forums should be free from any arbitrary restrictions. The last thing the jews expect is for Zig Forums or any mutually exclusive ally of Zig Forums to throw the self-imposed rulebook out and start removing the jews by any means.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

You fucking kikeshills will NEVER get any of us any follower of Saint Brenton the Remover to ally with filthy raping mudslimes.
Their entire race will be wiped from this earth. Every single one of them killed and any women of worth they stole taken back. Not for a single moment will be stop killing them. Nothing will save them or you, kike.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

NIGGER PICTS
kekekekekekekeuekeukeue

Tyler James
Tyler James

Genetiker's results says that they are 50% Natufians (ancient Palestinians) + 50% Central Africans. It's probably more complicated as Natufians were modelled as Upper Paleolithic North Africans (Tarofalt) + Dzudzuana (similar to Anatolian farmers). Tarofalt was modelled as Ancient North African + Dzudzuana. It could be that Somalis are 100% Ancient North African but I am not sure

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Attached: ilhan-omar-e1534300773648.jpg (39.67 KB, 763x573)

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

You gotta think like a jew to win these days, it's best to let your enemy fight the war for you, in this case a mudshit uber-libshit.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

You're right, virtually all major news media outlets have been forced to write about AIPAC over the past 6 weeks or so thanks to Ilhan. The situation now where they are choosing not to attend AIPAC is also being covered by the major news media, and it doesn't make the lobby look good.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Maybe it's time for you to take a break from the computer for today

Attached: 1535776175225.png (95.5 KB, 413x549)

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Ilhan Omar is making it kosher to disbelieve the Jewish lies. (((They))) must be thinking by now, 'She's gonna have to go'.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

white person calls out kikes
<GLOW NIGGER
<PSYOP
<SHILL
Citation needed

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Zig Forums is dead

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

Attached: d56cf00051a46c30f18e261e9cf8e7ac.jpeg (58.57 KB, 624x720)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

thanks anons.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

DON'T WE JUST LOVE BASED MUSLIMS Zig Forums???!!!!

Attached: 1553268161498.jpg (68.64 KB, 837x960)

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Checked and heiled

Attached: f52be220607a9e677a127d0df0106339019b3ad6d0d1014b8e84c3d17cb254a5.jpg (18.29 KB, 255x243)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Is the DnC finally /ourguys/? We all know Goppers are going to double down on philo-semitism.

Attached: hitler-palestine.webm (3.83 MB, 640x360)

John Campbell
John Campbell

Get the fuck out.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Re-save it to generate a new hash.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

what makes this rogue golem even better is her whole smarmy attitude

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

The patchwork coalition will fall; akin to a force of nature– diversity breeds adversity– but we will hasten it's demise to better suit our schedule and entertainment standards. In this heated moment, we must strike while the iron is hot, forcing them to entrench themselves in vulnerable positions and polarize.
To put it more simply, we shall D&C the DnC.

Attached: High-Integrity.jpg (68.63 KB, 478x478)

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

This
Muslims are not our allies and they will never be.
At best, they can be our weapon.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-Wins-696x464.jpg (55.46 KB, 696x464)

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Attached: Support-for-Israel-should-be-above-politics.png (373.71 KB, 627x859)

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

You fucking wish, shitskin.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

WINNING!

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

WTF I am love Democrats now?

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Finally, trump played 4D chess so hard he uncucked the Democratic party to hate israel,we can go back to being democrats again.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Attached: 646104c54732134751b78e2f7f55347106b19c836927733b9d48c8404b74d42f.jpg (113.75 KB, 499x499)

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

support of israel should be above politics
So what the fuck is it supposed to be?

Attached: giphy.gif (1.98 MB, 413x293)

Anthony King
Anthony King

Your life's purpose.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Attached: 1553191505217.jpg (131.08 KB, 1024x640)

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

yeah i don't think muslims really be like that.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Who's the black politician?

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

general consensus
They're dropping it from the forefront because it curries favor with their radical moslem constituents. You better believe that as soon as it looks beneficial, they'll go right back to calling everyone antisemites and swearing up and down about just how much they love them some jews.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

She should run for president.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

FUCKING MUDSHITS ARE STILL PUSHING THIS TWO BIT NIGGER MUSLIM OPEN BORDERS GUN CONTROL BROTHER FUCKING WHORE ON Zig Forums

THATS NICE

I HOPE SHE DIES THE SAME WAY ALL YOU MUDSHIT INVADERS ARE GOING TO DIE

Justin Price
Justin Price

NO WE DON'T FUCKING LOVE ANY SUBHUMAN ANIMALS

GET THESE DEVIANT FUCKS OFF OUR BORED

MUDSHIT FUCKER REVENGE STABS A CATHOLIC FUCKING PREIST BECAUSE HE IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND SAINT TARRANT WASN'T RELIGIOUS

ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-priest-expected-to-survive-stabbing-at-st-joseph-s-oratory-1.4347482

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR TURD BURGLAR PIECES OF SHIT, WE DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU LOWLIFE SCUM IN OUR NATIONS

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

WILL YOU PLEASE SPOILER YOUR NIGGER TRASH

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

You know you can reply to multiple posts right?

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Vote for her and she cockblocks Israel why spazzballs like you shoot up mosques and shit, It's a win win.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Attached: 1552509948294.gif (1.46 MB, 480x270)

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Checked
Having it’s intestine nailed to a fence post and being forced to march at rifle point?

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

this is a subtle kike tactic. the ONLY people they allow to speak even remotely right wing are shitskin kike puppets. they will NEVER let a white male say the same things. don't fall for it, they aren't /ourguys/

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

NO ONE WILL EVER VOTE FOR YOUR NIGGER, EXCEPT TURK/SEMITES (who control this candidate as well as YANG and AOC and LITTLE)…WE DON'T WANT TO BE RULED OVER BY YOUR FUCKING SUBHUMAN TRASH

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Something like that…Bullets are faster

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Fuck off you kike.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Also jidf memes dont convince people arguments do.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Trump was Israel's boy from the start.
The Russia narrative was designed to force an investigation to gather up all of the collusion activity involving Israel.
Mueller report will say, "Trump did not collude with Russia" and walk away.
American Jews will cry louder and louder about anti-semitism in the Democrat party, and blame that anti-semitism for getting BTFO in the 2020 elections.
Trump will start cracking down in anti-semitism for real.
Disenfranchised anti-Israel left has no representation any more.
Disenfranchised anti-Israel right has no representation any more.
Those two groups of disenfranchised voters are completely fucked and would never come together.
Jared/Ivanka win in 2024 running as Democrats.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

"his people finance all the media"
"hey hey hey hey hey shut up right now"
holy shit this is Gold

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

no. Ilhan is /ourgal/.
The DNC is still a bunch of faggy boomers and open borders, soy sipping cucks

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Jews are so tiresome.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

No Muslim, specially a far left Somali one, is our anything

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Yeah go read the Qur'an.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Evangelicals want Israel to grow, because that will be the only saved country during revelations.
No. It will be burned to the ground and the elect (Christians/post-Christians) will celebrate it with dances and singing.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Attached: img-2018-03-Du-Nord-First-Person-Ilhan-Omar-1-G.jpg (617.78 KB, 900x932)

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

You retards are being played like a fiddle, mudslimes and kikes aren't on your side they both want you exterminated

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Anti-Jew memes for Muslims and Arabs when?

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Sorta right. Whites and Asians have wider hips relative to body size, which is entirely due to needing to fit a larger skull through. This is measurable and proven, to the point where seeing a woman's hip bones can tell you her race. It also helps explain why intelligence isn't strongly selected for everywhere; there's strong structural downsides to having wide hips, like recurring back problems and a less efficient stride, so unless you need a big brain baby evolution is going to give it a pass. It could explain some of the evolutionary basis for finding wide hips attractive: wide hips = smart & choosy, narrow manly hips = dumb slut. Hip structure probably doesn't impact tightness too heavily though, because nothing we could put in would remotely match a baby in size, so it's all going to be about how the muscles fit around you, which has too many factors to make an educated guess about.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

WHEN IS THIS SHITSKIN NIGGER GLORIFICATION THREAD GOING TO DIE?

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT, PRO NIGGER, PRO OPEN BORDERS, PRO MUSLIM THREADS

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

They have no counter to her, other than "muh mudslime" "muh nigger"

Landon King
Landon King

This

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit