AHAHAHA IILHAN OMAR GIVES ZERO FUCKS

Is she, dare I say: /ournigger?/

Also, what's the general consensus on the Democrats'/Radical Left's recent Anti-Israel stance?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1530x1615 1.08 MB, 327.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RNV6U
news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xyj5a/2020-democrats-are-dropping-like-flies-from-pro-israel-aipac-conference
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/
salon.com/2019/03/18/rep-ilhan-omar-calls-for-a-two-state-solution-to-israel-palestine-conflict-in-new-op-ed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We won't know until it materializes (or doesn't) into policy.

somaliniggers arent normal "niggers" east africans are this weird semitic/egyptian mishmash

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.63M)

We have a better chance of winning them over than we do /r/The_Donald or Kikebart's readers.

Before anyone starts arguing that Muslims are based, remember that both Jews and Muslims are our enemies, and we now have a chance to play them against eachother!

The reason why Jews have been so successful is that they know how to manipulate other people into doing things for them. We need to learn that skill.

Attached: 6e09072b039813d459d6a391a8dd1ba212b2cd3858d797a86e1c0db62562691c.png (1764x1771, 808.5K)

Smoke and mirrors. They will disavow the Zionist Jew but still serve the International Jew

soros's kikes at moveon pulled out of aipac too. stop getting worked by controlled opposition.

Really nothing new, the far left have hated zionists for years. Talk to any hippie about Palestine

basically double niggers

also remember that there most likely used to be several proto nigger groups in africa. their archaic dna % is extremely high all over the board down there, compared to our neanderthal % ie. I don't remember the number but it is over 10%

This

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (501x585, 25.46K)

It's pretty pathetic that there's a somali nigger in congress

Tip top Kek
Oh my fucking heck this is the funniest god damned timeline

Checked
Congress should be one hundred percent somalian immigrant wymyns user
No one would even see it coming g
Butterfly warfare and such

also fuck you newfag.
the quality of this site is now even below fucking cuck chan.
GAS YOUR SELF

archive.is/RNV6U
news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xyj5a/2020-democrats-are-dropping-like-flies-from-pro-israel-aipac-conference

Attached: 4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (1004x3508 69.98 KB, 1.57M)

Why do you think they executed Julius Streicher for writing newspapers? Manipulation and Propaganda are important tools.

Attached: julius-streicher1.jpg (408x600, 51.5K)

Those digits confirm.

I’m checking the dubs in your id once faggot
I need to read more on this man

Attached: 1024px-Homo_sapiens_lineage.svg.png (1024x896, 209.08K)

You better be underage.

Attached: 14049765_1.jpg (450x577, 49.93K)

just adding this image is lacking the archaic proto niggers here. that is new knowledge learned by running massive datasets through various types of regression and other ml techinques such as ANN with various training types.

so they see in theory there, but still lack physical evidence as none of them are found yet. they might have been alive quite recently too since the level of archaic dna in all types of niggers are very high

The left supports BDS which is still a zionist organization.

Attached: 08-10024390fdnviufn19 20MNOMAR110916.jpeg (1200x630, 56.85K)

Have the pdf of the manifesto?

What is the reason for this? Just arbitrary cut-off for politically correct reasons, so race alive can say they are homosapiens?

the average age has dropped to around 12 and the alphabets are raiding the kids - of course the quality sucks.

I get "file already exists" when I try to post it.

/ourgirl/

>alphabet on faux-anonymity platform (((tor))) kvetching about others being kids
lel

Attached: omarilhan_111518gn2_lead.jpg (640x360, 37.47K)

That family tree is COMPLETELY FUCKED. Niggers did not come into existence until 30,000 years ago when a humanoid mated with a chimpanzee. They traced the DNA back and it isn't any older than 30,000. Kikes and turkikes came from niggers but we are still human.

why does john kerry always look like a clay minature

WE SPOILER NIGGER PICTS user. No one wants to look at your subhuman trash tool of the turkikes.

Too bad she wasn't visiting Christchurch on the 15th.

Yes, but I can't post it because someone already did in another thread.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - Video Games.png (566x113, 2.61K)

How mad are you right now shlomo? You reap what you sow kike.

Attached: 2f1665a5a2498bc1905b8a864411ab4a9f15d00e4da659c4a2290f4640562f13.jpg (608x588, 55.88K)

אתה מאכזב שלמה

Attached: Ilhan_Omar-800x400.jpg (800x400, 33.45K)

No "we" do not. Dems and Republicans hate whites and are both controlled by jews. RedPill the normies but remember the Dems love their shitskin niggers and Mudshits.

Leftists will accept anything as long as it's rebranded under a different label. The kikes will just have the dem equivalent of AIPAC.

she was the only one who could name the name the jew.

support her as she breaks AIPAC.

then deport her back to Africa.

Attached: f457c4-20161108-omar01.jpg (2000x1333, 110.35K)

SO far I have yet to see anyone use facts to prove she's wrong, all I've heard from her critics is that what she said is wrong because it triggers them.

Attached: Merged_final_israe.mp4 (640x360, 10.11M)

kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/

Bantu killed off the vast majority of other niggers all over Africa. Somalian/Ethiopians are a weird hybrid of Arab/kike from the north and negro from the south.

Attached: selassie.jpg (200x263, 22.74K)

Say what you will about her being a muslim, but I LOVE how she is calling out the kikes. We've needed this for a long ass time. Someone in congress with nothing to lose calling out aipac, jews and israel on a daily basis. A enemy of an enemy is a friend of mine.

It's probably just another attempt to con cuckservatives into supporting israel since the democrats aren't.

How about the fact she is a zionist muslim?

Mudshit detected.

I would also like to point out that from medical papers east africans and parts of have west africa have the smallest dicks in the world even smaller then Asias average the reason I bring it up is that primates have small penises when compared to humans who have the largest. Europeans have been shown to have the largest penises on average and extreme from all the well rounded studies. So perhaps the archaic DNA reintroduced small penises from closer relation to primates. East africans also mated with the poo in the loos recently in the past few thousand years which is why they Caucasoid skull shapes and made them look less niggerish. From archaeology its also known East Africans genocided their way to central Africa where they had conflict with the bantu tribes who had been doing the same. So Kenya and Tanzania is a mix between bantu niggers and east african niggers. Pic related

Also to note Bantu niggers have been found recently to have a mystery afroasiatic
ape-humanoid DNA they genocide raped out of Africa in the past few thousand years.

Attached: black dick hoax.png (637x529, 16.59K)

Bootlickin' jew lover detected.

Congratulations on your double Star of David gold post!

Attached: double-star-of-david-gold-post.jpg (320x320, 8.71K)

NO. NIGGER. SAGE.

I love that woman.

It means Trump is the chosen one so Democrats are free to experiment with new lies. Their job is to get donations. The jews don't care what lies they have to use to get them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x233, 60.9K)

Their supporters, obviously, not the politicians. Anti-zionists are more fertile ground for redpilling than "right-wing" evangelicucks.

pressure release valve, to give you stupid fucks hope you can vote your way out of white genocide.

Yep, best just to grab the popcorn and let them fight one another

Come and take it

Attached: jpfo-logo-lapel-pin (1).jpg (452x452, 18.42K)

The *only* reason why the left is anti-Israel is because they view Israelis as white and they look at the Arab-Israeli conflict as another case of evil colonialist whites vs noble brown savages.

Left-wing anti-Israel sentiment is only useful if it can be used for divide and conquer purposes. That means hiding your power level while playing one side against the other.

No surprise there.

So they're basically niggers then, I guess they've got those bulby heads, still niggers tho

Checked for that's what we intend to do bro. Haven't you been paying attention? You diabolic sandniggers are going into the sea in Halo 3.

She's a zionist? Sauce?

Checked.

I doubt you even went outside today.

Omar has won enough of my respect by calling out the jew that I will not call her a nigger. When I hear 'nigger' I predominantly picture male blacks chimping out. She is /ournegress/ and don't put a ? before the slash OP.

It doesn't matter, she is damaging the kikes far more than us. Can't you hear them kvetch?
Not like she'll escape the rope either.

checked. Yeah that's a problem, of course we don't know if you're trying to post the good version or the bad one. The ideal thing is we have a thread identifying the size it should be and a hash check sum to verify it hasn't been altered. Or perhaps someone could add it to wikibooks in entirety?

Attached: 2019_0306-ilhan-omar-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 108.6K)

Woah is this board antisemitic?

Does this carry over to vagina size in any way? Do negresses and female bonobos/chimps have tight pussies? I've never tested as I am a virgin

Oh ya that sounds right ill totally believe it. No no, dont worry no need for a source

Totally bro. You should fuck a chimp and spawn a new nigger race.

AIPAC spot lighted af this weekend

Just kill yourself. Seriously.

IF NOT OF OUR BLOOD, IT IS FOREIGN AND WRONG
However, let them fight eachother, but don't ever trust anyone not of your own. And don't ever think it a good idea to be led by someone not of your own.

Attached: 86D4A08C-CE7C-4F8D-B440-8B80E696053F_mw1024_mh1024_s.jpg (640x427, 37.38K)

If only an actual American candidate had the balls of that negress.

Mudshit detected.

Get the fuck out.

She supports the two state solution, i.e. a zionist.

That's not damaging them.

Twitter war is meaningless to anybody outside twitter.

They have the balls, they aren't just getting the votes.

This bitch is put on the spotlight just for attention so faggots like you vote for her.

i gotta admit, kinda looks cute in some pics… but disgusting in others

See Rand Paul's cracked ribs and George Lincoln Rockwell's assassination photo. Jews aren't going after hearts and minds. If Omar gets popular enough, they will give her an offer she can't refuse just like bitch Obama got.

Degenerate race mixing faggot.

She already does, she supports the two state solution and is against "anti-semitism", whatever that means.

She's bringing the reality of jewish power to the forefront, that's what matters.

Every 2 bit white nationalist or even leftist can do that, since forever.

Why is this news? Yeah, because internet shilling team.

She's a politician, what do you think?

My theory is that vagina size would not correlate as strongly with penis size as it would with the size of the skull, since the baby's skull is the largest thing that needs to fit through the vagina. This would imply that asians are the loosest, closely followed by white women, with negresses being the tightest 'cause they only need to birth little chimp craniums.

You're wrong if you think this is contained to the twatter, Satan. Demokikes and republicunts have been kvetching about her and her anti-semitism for weeks now both on and offline. She is asking questions that no one will answer and making statements that makes half of congress fidget uncomfortably in their seats.
Normalfaggots watch and notice this, especially since anons insist on spreading these stories as memes far and wide.
So don't get your hellpanties in a twist. Regardless of what we do here, that nigger is not leaving congress any time soon so we might as well capitalize on this nigh perfect opportunity to spread some soft redpills about AIPAC.

Attached: red cannon.jpg (480x680, 35.45K)

is that Nig Cage?

nah, she's pretty fucking disgusting looking. she's great for putting AIPAC under a microscope though

It's rare that the kikes show there hand as much as they're doing here.

a boomer kike, twice as worse.

(complying with digits)
Just posted here >>>/pdfs/10269
downloaded from his original link

I asked for sauce bro.

I'm writing her in for the 2020 vote, if we're going to lose this country I want a war with Israel.

It is a sign of just how pathetic you all have become, when you can't even stand to take your own side, to realize that your people is not any others, that you do not stand with your own people when you support shitskin, even if thinking it is against the kike, or vice versa. It is on par with boomer muh greatest ally, and it is pathetic.
Your blood comes first, you have no friend in those outside of it.

And that's where you are wrong.
It's entirely contained in twatter. This thread is a twatter thread.
Really, nigger, this AIPAC meme has been spread on internet imageboards since goddamn 00s.

What "hand"?

salon.com/2019/03/18/rep-ilhan-omar-calls-for-a-two-state-solution-to-israel-palestine-conflict-in-new-op-ed/

See? And people say they don't shill for her vote.

Not really, this bitch has an internet shilling team.