YELLOW VEST XIX EDITION

Live streams

youtube.com/watch?v=owB33ikgGcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vd9f5YEdvoM

youtube.com/watch?v=MePlp0a2XiY

Jewish bankers not allowed.

Attached: yellow_vests.jpg (1024x578, 64.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/454576-yellow-vests-france-protests/
meguca.org/nya/catalog
meguca.org/nya/5935368?last=100#p5954828
twitter.com/GiletsJaunesFr/status/1114699024588771328
twitter.com/leGneral2/status/1115193842045726722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have an adamite free first
Also remove kebab to a roach

kike free first post

Can the frogs with boots on the ground tell us a summary of the current state of the yellow vests?

Less and less people with yellow vests? Any reason for this? I mean there are plenty of people there I suppose but not so much yellow.

another stream

Maybe they're taking a break? I imagine it gets boring after a while parading around the streets every Saturday. Some might have weddings or whatever personal drama to take care of outside of jewish meme reality. They might return after a week or two.

they are not allowed to wear the yellow vests anymroe

Why do they cover their faces these yellow vests?

I heard that French people are not interested in the yellow vest protest anymore.

In Paris which has seven million people, there were only one thousand protestors.

This is less than 0.1% of Paris.

Lots of trashy people.

a leftist movement

horseshoe.jpg

Attached: yellowvestcanada2.png (1200x911 845.43 KB, 116.08K)

have they started a civil war yet?

Attached: waiting.jpg (320x256, 21.4K)

sounds like info propagated by the (((big media)))

Is this true that they are not allowed to wear the yellow vests anymore?

Here in Belgium at the end of 2018 they confiscated all yellow vests of people moving to Brussels. So I imagine it might be. But who cares? Just rap them around your leg until you get into there and then wear it. Don't be a retard.

We European kangs will start a civil war and race war soon, trust me. I will keep saying this and believing in it til the day I die. I have to have something to believe in.

RESURRECT GREATER GAUL
From Iberia to Siberia

Can't people buy other things that are yellow and add reflective shit to it ? Make France ban yellow everything

Us Europeans may have been conquered many times, even racially mixed with black and Siberian and west asian in us.

But one day we will fight back, I am counting on it.
We will get another Hitler eventually, us whites are the most innocent race in history.

you;re retarded and extremely obvious

will this be the day when the shooting starts?

I am a proud white, you are a race traitor.

it better be, i cant take the slow boil any longer!

Never forget that the little rat-faced faggot Macron was groomed, campaign-financed and installed by his masters, the Rothschilds.

The Yellow Vests are making the Jews very unhappy.

Attached: 3413256039003449p8e4.jpg (700x504 49.06 KB, 68.59K)

Did the graphic convince you? Does it look put together well? Does it not matter that it has no basis in real life? Or that it isn't even half accurate?
Go back to reddit, faggot.

Fuck tha fuck back to plebbit you SJW

Quality post, dude.

I think this is the correct HST.

Attached: Horseshoe_Theory_2016.png (500x462, 63.8K)

new Spring fashion season in Paris

Attached: 552964960025955000032.jpg (877x578 52.83 KB, 65.17K)

Shut tha fuck up before I literally rape YOU!

get them frogs

I physically cringed When i saw that effort horseshoe before i even enlarged the image.. ugh.

You commies' brains are irreparably fucked that makes it impossible not to spot you, once one knows what words and symbols to look for.

Attached: 157d69c0529c10feb187594ffb6b08de0ab62738b28ca3aefbf422316099f423.png (305x307, 139.96K)

I think you fail to understand the difference between real Corporatism, which derives its name from corpus, body, and the meme bolschewik Corporatism, which gets its name from Corporation

what is this yellow vest thing about

idk my bff jill?

Good opsec would suggest that it's better not to wear an easily recognizable uniform. Setting yourself apart from the crowd only ensues that you will be targeted first. Better to blend in and strike as the need arises, taking them off guard.

Attached: 75f3f9218b57d0230545fefde06ef27498ee405a5b4b091acd06e76a59238eae.jpg (612x612, 66.04K)

something about an increase on fule prices/tax that turned into people wanting to behead macron for catering to the jews and wanting an EUSSR army

bump

This is why the kike MUST be fought directly and why tarrant the kike incel's mossad-manufactured manifesto argued in typical jewish fashion to do the exact opposite.
Indeed, the kike has a massive problem in France and the Yellow Vest strategy should be emulated elsewhere.

If there are thousands of you then you flex. Fucking obvious kike.

so the brownshirts and blackshirts shouldnt have worn uniforms so they could more easily fuck the goverment?

Jesus christ this is what they want
Nobody even fucking knows because of the blackout

Bump.
I haven't had a chance to look at the streams.
What happened today?
Did Macron deploy the Army?

RT com is reporting that protests were widespread but that today was by and large peaceful. Protests were banned in certain places though,.

Apart from Champs-Elysees: Yellow Vests hold protests across France despite place bans (VIDEOS)
>rt.com/news/454576-yellow-vests-france-protests/

Attached: 949u9823561448617.jpg (798x998, 163.64K)

I think that the yellow vest are doing a good job fighting the ZOG,but they need to reform in order to start the revolution by this way:
1-Make the moment organized instead of various groups of angry mobs.
2-Have a set ideology,not just commies,lolbertarians,based guys,etc,working togheter
3-A strong leadership in order to keep the moment and gain power better be a Napoleon of the YV.
4-A plan to what to do in order to defeat the ZOG and the aftermath of the fight.
5-Become inmune to gibs from the goverment (Example:Gib 20000€ and STFO).
6-Have a way to sustain economically the movement(Comunal Banks,kickstarters,cryptocurrencies,etc)to be a 24/7 revolutiion
I want them to behead macron and start a domino effect in all the world,but let´s be realistic,we have to evolve in order to start the deportation of the jews to Madacascar.

Attached: _napoleon-bonaparte-.jpg (607x390 31.64 KB, 37.2K)

bumpen

It's raw, barely veiled, antisemitism.

If you want to get a revolution actually going in France, convince the Russians to fund them with the promise to pull out of NATO once the revolution is successful. You will get support.

Good idea the problem is who is going to negotiate with Russia.The lolbergs,commies, that´s a reason to have good leader in charge so the people se personifeid version of the movement.

Attached: 75e77086bf0b53b373491388df03b9ed506879e15f4295b3aeaddbd2210be536.jpg (3600x10000, 3.85M)

Maybe ask Assad for support. I'm certain he'll be happy to oblige.

Is there a prominent Yellow Vest person who is capable/our guy that we can meme into power within the movement?

Sadly i don´t see anyone who has the carctheristics, maybe the boxer but he is more of a martyr than a leader.
Can some french anons start being leaders of the moment with the right dosis of courage,charisma and meme power.

Attached: forever.png (300x168, 5.49K)

The government has already been trying to do this, with little success afaik.

Nice dubs.

Attached: checking.jpg (800x450, 54.92K)

Slow down… People are still in celebration from those White Slavic guys beating Israel and world Jewry into a wretched defeat in the Syrian Civil War.

One civil war at a time…please.

Attached: 94708787181861481447.jpg (640x438, 56.49K)

Bump for the revolution.

Attached: a1f1d818622d2e4c0095902389c39a111808132fe687571efba8739d67630138.jpg (3600x10000, 3.94M)

You wear a uniform because you're expecting a fight.
t. Mosley

You already have "Italy and Poland will be the leaders of the European Spring" Salvini on your side.

Someone should make an actual game based on this

For some reason every time i see this meme and it´s updates, i hear this song embeded.
There is another new version of it?

Zig Forumss #1 goal should be to make the yellow vests protest, that started as a simple tax protest how the American revolution started into a Golden revolution. (((CENTRAL BANKING))) and WHITE GENOCIDE have to be made into the core issues of the yellow vest protest in order to have the revolt evolve into a full on GOLDEN REVOLUTION nya~
meguca.org/nya/catalog
This can be done by spamming memes and infographics showing the decline of the Aryan French population in percentage terms. Nothing-less than the deportation of all invaders and traitors to Africa, will result in Aryan victory nya~
VIVE LA REVOLUTION

Attached: splc_tracking_white_genocide.mp4 (1280x720, 4.54M)

Right now FRANCE is the only Aryan founded nation that has the conditions for a revolution… that is, people in the streets openly challenging the government. Be the spark that starts the world Aryan revolution my fellow anons nya~

Attached: __akemi_homura_gipsy_danger_kaname_madoka_and_kyubey_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_etc_drawn_by_shingyouji_tatsuya__3ec7d7ea014dcc220ba33ca0e45d4f53.jpg (794x1263, 496.46K)

Somebody with photoshop skills start editing Spanish Civil War propaganda into French versions

Attached: 100017.jpg (435x640, 82.05K)

Good idea, but visuals of modern France with captions would be better I think. The Rothschild mural depicting black genocide of whites like what happened in Haiti, that was near the Eiffel tower a while back, is a good place to start… seeing as how Macron is their slave. Also just picture of Paris and comparisons with Lagos or something nya~

Attached: FREEDOMにゃ〜.png (1114x952, 1.21M)

Bump… because this is important.

Attached: 1dbeb651c6329e2bf3d6ed90440debba7d46a520e366a85e59f8e2264d7e1db9.png (375x375, 192.4K)

meguca.org/nya/5935368?last=100#p5954828
So looks like internet Freedom in the EU is dead as well. More fire for the Revolution…?

Last bump

The goal to remove Assad failled, their pipeline plans failed, the ISIS sunni buffer between the shia bloc failed, the war is coming to an end and kikes no longer have an excuse to point there and tell Euros to let in the poor refugees goyim. Russians did an excellent job and you're a jew posting a jew comedian doing D&C hurr fight each other whites and downplaying your failure in Syria. You couldn't be any more obvious, it's no wonder you people are losing when JIDF hires such retards

< the French go marching four by four
< hurrah hurrah
< hurrah hurrah
< the old one stops to settle a score
< and they all go marching down
< to Paris
< to behead
< a shylock

Attached: 25748CD8-AF5D-47D5-BE2B-9948FA93CF0D.jpeg (2048x3072, 2.08M)

The Yellow Vest need to burn the EU down with his Kike Members!.

Long live Europe.

Hail Europe!.

(dubs of doubt)
No, I don't think so. If anything, they'll have to use tor.

Bump because yellow best thread.Have they started the fire?Remember to beware of (((electronic old men))) anons.

Attached: esoteric2.jpg (1000x855, 271.07K)

Lmao this meme has reached incredible heights

bump

VIVE LA FRANCE, the kikes shall suffer a fate worse than they could have ever dreamed to impose on white men

Bump. THIS is the real revolutions. And all you autistic faggots are using your meme warfare for (((tarrant))).

both are revolutions though

Useful idiot

don't listen to (((486896))), Tarrant is a hero

Skin your mother.

Any interesting news, frenchfags?

VPN + TOR + this

Attached: 8chan Infinity Contingincy Plan.png (808x3232, 994.93K)

Bump because you can.

Attached: 56%.jpg (1024x1024, 681.92K)

NO!
That's the difference between Anonymous (still alive and well) and Occupy (dead as a coffin nail). Occupy had leadership, Anonymous is a formless horde—-the Umman Manda.
The (((SJWs))) were able to infiltrate Occupy, institute the progressive stack, and totally fuck over the movement.
A leaderless movement cannot be (((coopted))) or (((subverted))). The symbols can be stolen, as the maskfags did, but Anonymous is not the mask and the maskfags now hold nothing.

(checked)
Of course they have—-first they need an enemy leader, then they can crush the movement. You can't decapitate that which has no head.

(checked)
That's why we have Tor.

Bump mated.
Frenchies are doing gods work.

So, what is happening?

twitter.com/GiletsJaunesFr/status/1114699024588771328
wew?

Attached: LesGiletsJaunes.fr - A Nantes , une fête foraine sous les gaz lacrymogènes ! #GiletJaune #GiletsJaunes #RIC #YellowVests #chalecosamarillos #Gelbewesten #droitsdelhomme #Amnestyinternational #Viol...-1114699024588771328.mp4 (600x600, 9.74M)

Bump

The (((SJWs))) were able to infiltrate Occupy, institute the progressive stack, and totally fuck over the movement.

A leaderless movement cannot be (((coopted))) or (((subverted))). The symbols can be stolen, as the maskfags did, but Anonymous is not the mask and the maskfags now hold nothing.
But Tor man the OG french revolution won because they had monetary and a leader who personifeid the movement into something functional(Napoleon),and waht help did anonymous agints the (((ZOG)))

I fucked beyond belief anons.

(heiled)
Yes you did.

Is that the crap they're teaching in history classes these days?
Napoleon staged a coup against the original revolutionaries and took power when the Revolution collapsed under its own weight of proto-SJW bullshit. The ancien regime fell because they had become utterly detached from reality, but the original Revolution wasn't much better. The French Revolution was also organized by (((guess who))) and was an effort to loot the vast wealth of France. It almost worked, until Napoleon came on the scene.

Then (((they))) produced their next strategy—-Communism. Seriously, compare the early French Revolution and early Soviet Revolution—-they both did some of the same strange things, like adopting a "more logical" new calendar or the same efforts at (((reforming))) religion.
The French Revolution initially advanced a "Cult of Reason" but then tried their own new "Cult of the Supreme Being" when the people weren't very interested. That didn't work either, and the Revolution fell to Napoleon before they could try again. The Soviets simply declared religion banned and attempted to impose their own "Cult of Reason" by force—-something the French Revolution, with their lofty declarations of human rights and honest revolutionaries, couldn't do. The (((Soviets))) simply ignored their own proclamations whenever they were inconvenient.

> waht help did anonymous agints the (((ZOG)))
Anonymous still exists. Against the (((ZOG))) that's quite an achievement all by itself. Just look at all the (((shills))) they send here, yet Anonymous is still Anonymous.
Have you noticed that more and more sites are removing or moderating comment sections? Our memes are sliding the Overton window against (((them))) and they are panicking already.
Our ultimate victory is watching (((them))) oven themselves out of pure fear. Get the popcorn. It's coming. I feel it.

>A leaderless movement cannot be (((coopted))) or (((subverted))

bull shit , a leaderless movement is easily coopted by any one /small group making its self the leader.. This is why anarchy movements fail. At their core they are too weak to not be corrupted but also too weak to survive.

Once any one person sees that its corupted they just move on because there were nevery strong ties.

While a movement with a strong leadership can kick anyone out for not towing the line. This is why leadership is important.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A STRONG MOVEMENT WITHOUT STRONG LEADERSHIP

And how exactly is that supposed to work in a leaderless movement that expressly rejects the concept of a leader?

< "I am the leader of Anonymous"
Yeah-yeah-yeah, sure you are, go kys faggot.

That´s why the movement needs to evolve into something more strong,but who is going to do it?
I would but i am not French and i don´t have the money to stay there

Have you guys seen this one?
twitter.com/leGneral2/status/1115193842045726722