PLEASE HELP TOMMY ROBINSON

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

He is going through hell and the globalist satanic left wants him and his family dead (he's a brit)
invidio.us/watch?v=DW5fwXl-lWk
If there is anything you can do Zig Forums now would really be the time. He's to the right politically and he has a very big voice and he's a good man and he loves his family.
Please do something to help keep him safe. Nothing illegal or violent of course because that would be very bad. He's in serious danger and the police over there have still not made any arrests. It's like gangstalking and literally the whole world seems to be against him. Please please please help this man.

Attached: 4723423.jpg (469.22 KB, 3000x1544)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20190215-far-right-tommy-robinson-declares-himself-a-zionist-in-leaked-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=212vwGOFzSk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9785724/EDL-leader-jailed-for-being-illegal-immigrant-after-entering-US-on-friends-passport.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kix6a5F8lxg
youtube.com/watch?v=aVJ07IDMBm0

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Kosher Tommy is our enemy. He is either Jewish or the goodest goy in the world. By the way, The Elements book is quite a nice read. Do that instead of making retarded posts.

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (123.41 KB, 840x1119)

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

please
JUST
PLEASE

Attached: 54325325342.jpg (74.13 KB, 604x453)

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

He is literally jewish. Admitted it on twitter.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

I refuse to believe this. It has to be some kind of damage control photoshop designed by a shill to delegitimize this thread.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

If IF this is true, then why do the satanic globalists hate him so much?

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

It’s not
His real last name is literally Yiddish. It ain’t Robinson pro tip

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

the best thing that could happen is he gets stabbed in prison. the only useful thing he could achieve is becoming a martyr to a buncha white chavs who hate muzzies.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

note; I dont advocate death feds

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

I'm not going to believe what you say so easily, but even considering the possibility for one second that he is really what you say- what if he did something to anger them? Maybe they hate him because he went against them? Should people not try to protect the traitors that went against evil?

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Are you familiar with the concept Judas goat?

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Disgusting, don't even say shit like that. They keep throwing him in jail over and over just hoping that will happen. The satanic globalist left wants him DEAD. Even if he is jewish, at this point he means something to them. They HATE him. Why should people just let him suffer and die? Isn't it in the best interest of those who are not satanic globalists to try and help the man?

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

Possibly but just in case, please tell me.

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

No. You need to learn things on your own. I can see you are posting here just to waste our time.

Gavin White
Gavin White

I have no idea either way about Tommy I have heard mixed things, including what is posted in this thread but I didn't come here to post about Tommy. I came here to remind every good God fearing Englishman that his ancestral weapon has always been the bow and no matter what the Kikes in Whitehall say - you can make them anywhere and if you can make a proper bodkin arrowhead at home or the right variety of nail for arrowhead - they'd be cop killers worse than anything a gun can do.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Nice assumptions jackass. Where did this get you, me, or this thread? The man is getting threatened and his family are in danger. The satanists fucking hate his guts and you're playing the smug cool fuck who pretends to know shit while refusing to make it clear. It's your fault the next generation will never learn anything. If they hear not your voice they will hear the voices of satan instead. FOOL.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

All you really need to know is that his real name is Stephen Yaxley and he changed it to sound more British.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

All you really need to know is that a compound bow drawn back by a strong tall man at 25 yards will go several inches through any bullet proof vest and into a torso.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

That's extreme and I hope to God nothing ever comes to that. I can't believe how insane this world is becomming. How did we get here? Insane upside down clown world. I don't ever want to hurt anyone. The whole world wants everyone who isn't satanic dead. God save us.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Anyone who isn't already proficient in archery would have better results with a crossbow.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

globalist satanic left
Funny way to spell Jews. Saging because TR is a zionist.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Tommy is an artificial creation designed to appeal to the lower classes. You need better discernment.
Far-right, anti-Muslim, self-declared Zionist Tommy Robinson has boasted of his love for Israel in leaked video footage, in which the founder of the English Defence League (EDL) can be seen bragging about “scoring” drugs anywhere in the world.
The video – which is thought to have been filmed in Bologna, Italy last month – shows the 35-year-old right-wing activist walking down the street on his own.
In the selfie video Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, brags: “No matter where I’ve gone in the world, I score. I will show you tonight.” He then calls for a taxi to visit a pub, presumably to demonstrate that he can access drugs wherever he goes.
Boasting of his unique talent to “score” Robinson, despite a number of criminal convictions including cocaine possession, says: “I’ve gone to Qatar, I’ve gone to Doha and scored gear on the sesh [a night out] while they’re all praying.”
In another section of the video, Robison can be seen singing that he is “king of the whole Islam race,” before declaring his love for Israel.
middleeastmonitor.com/20190215-far-right-tommy-robinson-declares-himself-a-zionist-in-leaked-video/

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

How the fucking hell do any of us know that for sure? Just because you say it? Provide fucking facts. Evidence. PROOF!

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

You're all going to let this man and his family die from bombs and acid attacks because some shills say tommy is jewish without proof of any kind?

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

I agree with you but I had the though that most of my time on here is spent telling people to fuck off. Just LOL'd at that. Saging for shit OP

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

(he's a brit)
no, no he isn't.

Attached: notjewish.png (523.04 KB, 648x703)

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

How did we get here?
Opulence and cowardice in the face of harsh deeds necessitated by worsening social climate.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Some article
Some statements being made by ????
Post the actual video then

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Anyone who isn't already proficient in archery would have better results with a crossbow.
This is true but archery is in the blood of every true Englishman, just practice it's not a complicated art - that's why it became the dominant weapon of war before the advent of pike square/fusiliers.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

No, we won't be helping a jew.

John Stewart
John Stewart

DURR WHAT IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION DURR WHAT IS POLITICAL THEATER
Go back to reddit.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

englishman's weapon is the bow
Here's a how-to on making an 80lb+ recurve bow from pvc and fiberglass rods.
youtube.com/watch?v=212vwGOFzSk

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

So lets assume that's true for one moment. What if the guy is politically retarded but says everything else good besides that one thing? Should he still get his life ruined by satanic leftist thugs?

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Included in the article. You are either dumb, or a time waster as the user above called it. You have a very strange vested interest in propping up this obviously flawed figure, why is that?

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

How is he controlled opposition? And can you explain why he is so intensely hated by the satanists?

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

satanic leftist thugs?
Don't be ridiculous he is synagogue of satan, there is no left and right it's a puppet show for cunts.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Why do you hate Satanists? If Jesus is around, he will tell you to shut up and take in more of these Muslim refugees or else you are going to hell.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

I watched his videos and his voice and his suffering feels genuine to me. I see him as a right leaning kind of guy and it hurts me deeply that there are extremely evil forces at work trying to ensure he dies in prison and that terrible things happen to his family. If you had the power to stop that from happening, why wouldn't you? Even if he's politically retarded I still feel bad for him.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

Tommy Robinson is an attention whoring mossad.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Don't ask me why I hate satanists and then tell me about Jesus. First of all I said satanists hate tommy, not anything else. Secondly Jesus IS satan. Same character, different face, different name.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

I see him as a right leaning kind of guy and it hurts me deeply
He was meant to, that's why there is an e-celeb for every personality type in all social classes. All Jewish theatre with an artificially crafted backstory, as with all the people associated with Ezra Levant (especially Lauren Southern).

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Thank you! I have been making them with a whittling knife since childhood and I think it's fair to say that you can make one out nearly anything if you've got a proper design to go off of. I think conventional things like archery are going to have a resurgence and if anything - it's a good discipline.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Tommy is even talking about white genocide by the hands of the satanist crackheads in the video posted in OP. Why would a puppet say that?

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

But the reality is he has a gated mansion and doesn't suffer at all when he goes "into prison" it's an act. Enemy of the state my arse, he works for them.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Tommy Robinsberg
Go back to cuckchan, faggot.

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

So you're saying he never goes to jail and is rich as fuck and has a gated mansion? Proof?

Levi White
Levi White

What if everything dug up on this guy is just photoshop? What if he's legit and the shills are just trying to convince everyone that he's some kind of jewish agent? What if it's not true? What if that is what they want you to think so that you don't save him?

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

So you're saying he isn't a jew with a fake name, employed by Ezra Levant who raves about Israel and wears mossad shirts then?
Of course I can't prove he goes in the front door and out the back and then the jewish (((press))) tries to whip up support for him. Nobody could, that would be rather daft of them wouldn't it.
I can't prove Germans are too efficient to lay on rail travel, theatres, hospitals, and prostitutes for people they intend to gas, burn and then hide.
But we kinda know.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

I hope to God you're right and it's all just good acting, But I also hope to God that if you're wrong that someone that can help save this man and his family if he is truly good has already seen this thread and will send out their prayers for him.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

it's not the kikes, ok?
t. (((Tommy))) & (((Brenton)))

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

We can now determine that the Tarrant shooting has exposed us to many imbeciles, the very thing that we came here for was to avoid these imbeciles, looks like we need to migrate somewhere else, RIP 8ch

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Like I said, I hope to God you're right and I hope to God if you're wrong that someone good already seen this thread.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

hi kike faggot op, just ruining your hasbara thread just like all those threads you kikes posted glorifying a mass murderer

Attached: 02b3e0dc5133b38506222350ebff2050-imagepng.png (223.49 KB, 365x911)
Attached: 1552089804389m.jpg (188.18 KB, 944x1024)
Attached: f53fd6e6d97d2324bf911213f6a0261dd3b7ae0f563302fd60e294cecdc7d183.png (2.87 MB, 2142x1266)
Attached: sde71e.jpg (75.56 KB, 641x481)
Attached: tommy-robinson-is-a-mossad-agent.jpg (53.63 KB, 362x624)

Chase Young
Chase Young

Sorry to shit up your /polololol/ by expresing concern for someone who seems to be very right leaning. I'm no fool and my intentions are good. You don't like my thread? Maybe somehow I'm wrong here? Just let my thread sink and I'll be out of your way. Until some other time, Maybe you will like what I have to say then. You don't always hate my posts.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Fuck off, Reddit. Lurk two years.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

If that's true then I accept it and I'll let the thread go. I pray to God you tell the truth. I wish you the best (those who are trying to make the world a better place)

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Tommy "i have no issue with it if women racemix, racism is bad" Robinson is the same as Brenton "remove the invaders, including the semitic ones, they are a threat to our race" Tarrant
Nice try, kike

David Morales
David Morales

Fuck off
Everyone that doesn't agree with me is reddit
Some really liberal thinking right there.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Image related. Tommy is a hero for what he has been through, even if he is not 100% correct.

If Parliament were full of people like him, we would be better off.

Attached: D0W7XqpXgAET7x5.png (433 KB, 710x675)

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

If Parliament were full of people like him
Parliament IS full of jewish actors though.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

ok, (((we))) deliberately flooded the UK with slimes but kill them, not us.

t. Tommy

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

implying Tommy the democratic good goy advocated vioence

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

You scared, Hebies?

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

i don't think enough people know who he is
rev up your meme machine

Attached: 401fa07b3a83593bf53b132ffef352e1a232d4a0b58cec3c4f467539dbb0875c.jpg (21.92 KB, 236x293)

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

By better off you mean becoming a 3rd rated shit country like those eastern European countries?

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Attached: D1OSfMWXgAEsXkO.jpeg (32.97 KB, 480x360)

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

TOMMY ROBINSON ON JEWS, ISRAEL, PALESTINE AND THE HOLOCAUST

Everything you need to know in 2 minutes. His own words. Note the bracelet. Recorded in Tel Aviv.

Is this "photoshopped" too?

Tommy picked his side. Go beg his Jew friends to help him. See how loyal their are to their pet goyim who pander and grovel for them.

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-on-Israel-Nov2016.webm (3.99 MB, 404x720)

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Isn't it weird that there's never an answer to questions like this Really makes you think.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

/thread

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

fpbp. With Jews, You Lose.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

(((tommy))) wouldn't advocate for it given his mossad handlers.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

tommy robinson
Who? all i know is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Attached: tommy-robinson.png (257.87 KB, 435x626)

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

someones gotta meme him being a jew and that because he's jewish thats the reason he hates muslims or some shit like that

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

That's photoshopped, I've seen a lot of videos in my time and I can tell because of some of the shadows.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

this and
this

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Redpill on Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson is a classic subversion attempt by world jewry. He functions as controlled opposition and advocates a "democratic solution" to the problem of Islam and "mass immigration of muslims who are unable to integrate". He is completely fine with racial foreigners of every kind as long as they "integrate" which means he is in favor of white genocide.
His main functions:
get the right wing to believe that the problem is a religion, not race
make the right wing condemn racism
get the right wing to be pro-Israel and pro-Zionism
steer away the right wing from the JQ
get the right wing to remain democratic and therefore harmless
stop the right wing from consucting a violent overthrow of the British regime by advocating peaceful activism

I am purposely using the term right wing as this of course does not work on fascists.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Weak/10.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Robinson probably doesn't even know this.

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

His buddy sargoy of mossad fulfils the same role and is probably going to run for ukip, and with the zio shekels and gaymertard fame he could well be an EU mp if they keep the UK in as expected.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

jew
doesnt know he is subverting a nation
wew lad

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Yes. Anyone who likes Israel is clearly a paid actor.
Let's do nothing instead and attack those who make positive actions.
That ought to show those pesky Jews…

Attached: DzDAbB-WsAAMBwn.jpg (89.49 KB, 1000x780)

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Yes. Anyone who likes Israel is clearly a paid actor.
Let's do nothing instead and attack those who make positive actions.
That ought to show those pesky Jews…

Attached: DzDAbB-WsAAMBwn.jpg (89.49 KB, 1000x780)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Anyone who likes Israel is clearly a paid actor.
It's not israel it's international jewry. And yes anyone who likes that is clearly a paid actor or a jew obviously, because it benefits nobody else
Riled you so much you posted twice, but no flood, that's not good.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

This is the product you get when you order a thinktank to design you a meme. Fucking atrocious.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

isn't Tommy that racist hwite man?

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

Ironic

Attached: ZionistThinkTank.png (860.05 KB, 961x721)

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Looks effeminate

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Could be a reason him and (((Stacey Dooley))) went to the same school.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

is another else a fbi agent or just me

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

The lack of sage and report ITT is very disturbing

Attached: 1549841198723.gif (3.89 MB, 241x328)

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

He's a kike
/reddit/index.html

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

OL' ZION TOM

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Gonna come a point when the bots and the bandwidth can't cope with the awakening. Yeah you fags will shit yourselves and launch a nuke, psychotically deranged over the possibility of real holocaust. We already know this like you do, hence your NZ op to disarm the locals before you flee there.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

you'll need it to be 70 lb bow for that and use bodkins, you'll get at least 6" penetration. consider a toxic coating on the head.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

based kike free first post

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

why did you reply to me

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

NZ was reak, user. Don't fall for the JIDF / JTRIG damage control shills.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

real*

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Kys paki cunt

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

/thread

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

The fact this cunt was arrested at JFK for travelling under a false passport and then released into the country should be all the proof anyone needs he's a spook

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9785724/EDL-leader-jailed-for-being-illegal-immigrant-after-entering-US-on-friends-passport.html

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Kikes can't meme.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

I spotted the ShitSkin

James Peterson
James Peterson

Why are you even trying to argue with muslims and paid leftist shills

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

It's spot not spotted you worthless non-white mongrel. Oh and nice projection, but shit skin isn't a compound noun and certainly isn't capitalized. /out/index.html.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

There's the LibTard.
only the left uses spelling and grammar to win arguments… without actual arguments.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

muh leftists
Zig Forums does not subscribe to the left/right paradigm. Again, fuck off.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

bud… why are you still here? you been uncovered. leftist shill.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

You literally attempted to use ad hominem to refute a claim. Where is your argument that Tommy isn't a shill for jews? You're not from here, and you're performing horribly.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

leftist shill.
Why do you subscribe to machinations of the French Revolution? The "left" and "right" wings are two sides of the same jewish coin. I hope you don't get paid, you suck.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

That monstrosity looks like a meme designed by committee.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

He's a fucking jew.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

He's a fucking jew.

He's a based Zionist jew, quite literally National Socialist! :^)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Even the whore Trump re-tweeted something similar. It means nothing in the grand picture.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Matt Taylor is the original Tommy
youtube.com/watch?v=kix6a5F8lxg

Attached: russell-brand-on-matt-taylor.jpg (12.18 KB, 232x218)

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Matt Taylor is the original Tommy Robinson
youtube.com/watch?v=aVJ07IDMBm0

Attached: screaming-matt.jpg (6.31 KB, 300x168)

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Amusing to watch how the only "argument" against the way the British government threatening him, is by default disorientation.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

no your freudian slip was correct
it fucking reeks of pedojew.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

by pretending to hate him, they legitimize him – they already won you over, kike
you'd have to have shit for brains not to see Tommy is a Zionist Jew. his aim is to send white men to war in Arab countries, while Muslims rape their women

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

vintage meme - aged to perfection.
Tommy is still a kike shill.

Attached: niggerdom-intensifies.gif (5.19 MB, 320x320)

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

There's 300 threads full of proof you fucking retard, look around

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

When a shill quits his job, in less than 5 minutes. BTFO.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

an Israeli
Sorted. Carry on

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Ever heard of the British Empire? The jews transformed it into what you see today. You are either against the jews or you are against the human race…it's a clear line.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Finally, someone with a working brain on this board!

Attached: portrait-of-disraeli-lord-beaconsfield-french-engraving-xix-th-century-DT5W5W.jpg (205.32 KB, 891x1390)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit