PLEASE HELP TOMMY ROBINSON

He is going through hell and the globalist satanic left wants him and his family dead (he's a brit)
invidio.us/watch?v=DW5fwXl-lWk
If there is anything you can do Zig Forums now would really be the time. He's to the right politically and he has a very big voice and he's a good man and he loves his family.
Please do something to help keep him safe. Nothing illegal or violent of course because that would be very bad. He's in serious danger and the police over there have still not made any arrests. It's like gangstalking and literally the whole world seems to be against him. Please please please help this man.

Attached: 4723423.jpg (3000x1544, 469.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20190215-far-right-tommy-robinson-declares-himself-a-zionist-in-leaked-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=212vwGOFzSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kosher Tommy is our enemy. He is either Jewish or the goodest goy in the world. By the way, The Elements book is quite a nice read. Do that instead of making retarded posts.

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 123.41K)

please
JUST
PLEASE

Attached: 54325325342.jpg (604x453, 74.13K)

He is literally jewish. Admitted it on twitter.

I refuse to believe this. It has to be some kind of damage control photoshop designed by a shill to delegitimize this thread.

If IF this is true, then why do the satanic globalists hate him so much?

It’s not
His real last name is literally Yiddish. It ain’t Robinson pro tip

the best thing that could happen is he gets stabbed in prison. the only useful thing he could achieve is becoming a martyr to a buncha white chavs who hate muzzies.

note; I dont advocate death feds

I'm not going to believe what you say so easily, but even considering the possibility for one second that he is really what you say- what if he did something to anger them? Maybe they hate him because he went against them? Should people not try to protect the traitors that went against evil?

Are you familiar with the concept Judas goat?

Disgusting, don't even say shit like that. They keep throwing him in jail over and over just hoping that will happen. The satanic globalist left wants him DEAD. Even if he is jewish, at this point he means something to them. They HATE him. Why should people just let him suffer and die? Isn't it in the best interest of those who are not satanic globalists to try and help the man?

Possibly but just in case, please tell me.

No. You need to learn things on your own. I can see you are posting here just to waste our time.

I have no idea either way about Tommy I have heard mixed things, including what is posted in this thread but I didn't come here to post about Tommy. I came here to remind every good God fearing Englishman that his ancestral weapon has always been the bow and no matter what the Kikes in Whitehall say - you can make them anywhere and if you can make a proper bodkin arrowhead at home or the right variety of nail for arrowhead - they'd be cop killers worse than anything a gun can do.

Nice assumptions jackass. Where did this get you, me, or this thread? The man is getting threatened and his family are in danger. The satanists fucking hate his guts and you're playing the smug cool fuck who pretends to know shit while refusing to make it clear. It's your fault the next generation will never learn anything. If they hear not your voice they will hear the voices of satan instead. FOOL.

All you really need to know is that his real name is Stephen Yaxley and he changed it to sound more British.

All you really need to know is that a compound bow drawn back by a strong tall man at 25 yards will go several inches through any bullet proof vest and into a torso.

That's extreme and I hope to God nothing ever comes to that. I can't believe how insane this world is becomming. How did we get here? Insane upside down clown world. I don't ever want to hurt anyone. The whole world wants everyone who isn't satanic dead. God save us.

Anyone who isn't already proficient in archery would have better results with a crossbow.

Funny way to spell Jews. Saging because TR is a zionist.

Tommy is an artificial creation designed to appeal to the lower classes. You need better discernment.
middleeastmonitor.com/20190215-far-right-tommy-robinson-declares-himself-a-zionist-in-leaked-video/

How the fucking hell do any of us know that for sure? Just because you say it? Provide fucking facts. Evidence. PROOF!

You're all going to let this man and his family die from bombs and acid attacks because some shills say tommy is jewish without proof of any kind?

I agree with you but I had the though that most of my time on here is spent telling people to fuck off. Just LOL'd at that. Saging for shit OP

no, no he isn't.

Attached: notjewish.png (648x703, 523.04K)

Opulence and cowardice in the face of harsh deeds necessitated by worsening social climate.

Post the actual video then

This is true but archery is in the blood of every true Englishman, just practice it's not a complicated art - that's why it became the dominant weapon of war before the advent of pike square/fusiliers.

No, we won't be helping a jew.

Go back to reddit.

Here's a how-to on making an 80lb+ recurve bow from pvc and fiberglass rods.
youtube.com/watch?v=212vwGOFzSk

So lets assume that's true for one moment. What if the guy is politically retarded but says everything else good besides that one thing? Should he still get his life ruined by satanic leftist thugs?

Included in the article. You are either dumb, or a time waster as the user above called it. You have a very strange vested interest in propping up this obviously flawed figure, why is that?

How is he controlled opposition? And can you explain why he is so intensely hated by the satanists?

Don't be ridiculous he is synagogue of satan, there is no left and right it's a puppet show for cunts.

Why do you hate Satanists? If Jesus is around, he will tell you to shut up and take in more of these Muslim refugees or else you are going to hell.

I watched his videos and his voice and his suffering feels genuine to me. I see him as a right leaning kind of guy and it hurts me deeply that there are extremely evil forces at work trying to ensure he dies in prison and that terrible things happen to his family. If you had the power to stop that from happening, why wouldn't you? Even if he's politically retarded I still feel bad for him.

Tommy Robinson is an attention whoring mossad.

Don't ask me why I hate satanists and then tell me about Jesus. First of all I said satanists hate tommy, not anything else. Secondly Jesus IS satan. Same character, different face, different name.

He was meant to, that's why there is an e-celeb for every personality type in all social classes. All Jewish theatre with an artificially crafted backstory, as with all the people associated with Ezra Levant (especially Lauren Southern).

Thank you! I have been making them with a whittling knife since childhood and I think it's fair to say that you can make one out nearly anything if you've got a proper design to go off of. I think conventional things like archery are going to have a resurgence and if anything - it's a good discipline.

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.

Tommy is even talking about white genocide by the hands of the satanist crackheads in the video posted in OP. Why would a puppet say that?

But the reality is he has a gated mansion and doesn't suffer at all when he goes "into prison" it's an act. Enemy of the state my arse, he works for them.

Go back to cuckchan, faggot.

So you're saying he never goes to jail and is rich as fuck and has a gated mansion? Proof?

What if everything dug up on this guy is just photoshop? What if he's legit and the shills are just trying to convince everyone that he's some kind of jewish agent? What if it's not true? What if that is what they want you to think so that you don't save him?

So you're saying he isn't a jew with a fake name, employed by Ezra Levant who raves about Israel and wears mossad shirts then?
Of course I can't prove he goes in the front door and out the back and then the jewish (((press))) tries to whip up support for him. Nobody could, that would be rather daft of them wouldn't it.
I can't prove Germans are too efficient to lay on rail travel, theatres, hospitals, and prostitutes for people they intend to gas, burn and then hide.
But we kinda know.

I hope to God you're right and it's all just good acting, But I also hope to God that if you're wrong that someone that can help save this man and his family if he is truly good has already seen this thread and will send out their prayers for him.

t. (((Tommy))) & (((Brenton)))

We can now determine that the Tarrant shooting has exposed us to many imbeciles, the very thing that we came here for was to avoid these imbeciles, looks like we need to migrate somewhere else, RIP 8ch

Like I said, I hope to God you're right and I hope to God if you're wrong that someone good already seen this thread.

hi kike faggot op, just ruining your hasbara thread just like all those threads you kikes posted glorifying a mass murderer

Attached: tommy robinson is a mossad agent.jpg (365x911 188.18 KB, 223.49K)

Sorry to shit up your /polololol/ by expresing concern for someone who seems to be very right leaning. I'm no fool and my intentions are good. You don't like my thread? Maybe somehow I'm wrong here? Just let my thread sink and I'll be out of your way. Until some other time, Maybe you will like what I have to say then. You don't always hate my posts.

Fuck off, Reddit. Lurk two years.

If that's true then I accept it and I'll let the thread go. I pray to God you tell the truth. I wish you the best (those who are trying to make the world a better place)

Nice try, kike

Fuck off
Some really liberal thinking right there.

Image related. Tommy is a hero for what he has been through, even if he is not 100% correct.

If Parliament were full of people like him, we would be better off.

Attached: D0W7XqpXgAET7x5.png (710x675, 433K)

Parliament IS full of jewish actors though.

>ok, (((we))) deliberately flooded the UK with slimes but kill them, not us.

t. Tommy

You scared, Hebies?

i don't think enough people know who he is
rev up your meme machine

Attached: 401fa07b3a83593bf53b132ffef352e1a232d4a0b58cec3c4f467539dbb0875c.jpg (236x293, 21.92K)

By better off you mean becoming a 3rd rated shit country like those eastern European countries?

Attached: D1OSfMWXgAEsXkO.jpeg (480x360, 32.97K)

TOMMY ROBINSON ON JEWS, ISRAEL, PALESTINE AND THE HOLOCAUST

Everything you need to know in 2 minutes. His own words. Note the bracelet. Recorded in Tel Aviv.

Is this "photoshopped" too?

Tommy picked his side. Go beg his Jew friends to help him. See how loyal their are to their pet goyim who pander and grovel for them.

Attached: Tommy_Robinson_on_Israel_Nov2016.webm (404x720, 3.99M)

Isn't it weird that there's never an answer to questions like this
Really makes you think.

/thread

fpbp. With Jews, You Lose.

>(((tommy))) wouldn't advocate for it given his mossad handlers.

Who? all i know is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Attached: tommy robinson.png (435x626, 257.87K)

someones gotta meme him being a jew and that because he's jewish thats the reason he hates muslims or some shit like that

That's photoshopped, I've seen a lot of videos in my time and I can tell because of some of the shadows.

this and
this

Redpill on Tommy Robinson

Tommy Robinson is a classic subversion attempt by world jewry. He functions as controlled opposition and advocates a "democratic solution" to the problem of Islam and "mass immigration of muslims who are unable to integrate". He is completely fine with racial foreigners of every kind as long as they "integrate" which means he is in favor of white genocide.
His main functions:

I am purposely using the term right wing as this of course does not work on fascists.

Weak/10.

Robinson probably doesn't even know this.

His buddy sargoy of mossad fulfils the same role and is probably going to run for ukip, and with the zio shekels and gaymertard fame he could well be an EU mp if they keep the UK in as expected.

wew lad

Yes. Anyone who likes Israel is clearly a paid actor.
Let's do nothing instead and attack those who make positive actions.
That ought to show those pesky Jews…

Attached: DzDAbB-WsAAMBwn.jpg (1000x780, 89.49K)

Yes. Anyone who likes Israel is clearly a paid actor.
Let's do nothing instead and attack those who make positive actions.
That ought to show those pesky Jews…

Attached: DzDAbB-WsAAMBwn.jpg (1000x780, 89.49K)

It's not israel it's international jewry. And yes anyone who likes that is clearly a paid actor or a jew obviously, because it benefits nobody else
Riled you so much you posted twice, but no flood, that's not good.

This is the product you get when you order a thinktank to design you a meme. Fucking atrocious.

isn't Tommy that racist hwite man?

Ironic

Attached: ZionistThinkTank.png (961x721, 860.05K)

Looks effeminate

Could be a reason him and (((Stacey Dooley))) went to the same school.

is another else a fbi agent or just me

The lack of sage and report ITT is very disturbing

Attached: 1549841198723.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

He's a kike
>>>/reddit/

OL' ZION TOM

Gonna come a point when the bots and the bandwidth can't cope with the awakening. Yeah you fags will shit yourselves and launch a nuke, psychotically deranged over the possibility of real holocaust. We already know this like you do, hence your NZ op to disarm the locals before you flee there.

you'll need it to be 70 lb bow for that and use bodkins, you'll get at least 6" penetration. consider a toxic coating on the head.

based kike free first post

why did you reply to me

NZ was reak, user. Don't fall for the JIDF / JTRIG damage control shills.

real*

Kys paki cunt