Hypothetical

So lads, lets say hypothetically you lived in Europe and were angry at a certain religion, you're fairly fit but are low on funds due to being below the poverty line, you have poor access to tools due to living in cucked Europe. You are willing but unable in many respects and inaction is only making you angrier as you are exposed to images and news daily. What would you do next?

Attached: FB_IMG_1553122563812.jpg (720x376, 28.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuH0VYN8ZI
wearethemighty.com/articles/heres-why-flamethrowers-were-so-deadly-on-the-battlefield-for-both-sides
realcleardefense.com/articles/2014/10/30/the_horrific_effectiveness_of_flamethrowers_107520.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I understand you have real problems with judaism and jews. The best way to fight against them though is to have White children and tell your children about the jews. Yeah, its not a quick plan but I'm sure it'll work.

Rent a big truck (usually you just need to put a deposit), in World of Warcraft and wait until the Orcs are leaving Mosque or Synagogue and run them over. 30 to 50 kills, easy. If you're REEEALLY desperate, you could probably hijack a public bus.

The time for peaceful options is over.

flour is cheap. You could bake them a cake

Having White children is not a peaceful option.

It's not jews lol im talking about mussies, jews are a bonus objective

Buy a 10 L bottle of gas. Buy plumbing parts. Make a flamethrower. Cost: 25 Euros.

Then, go to the busiest mosque, case it out, calculate a plan of attack and then strike. Cook as many as possible.

Livestream it with your phone. Don't forget to say subscribe to pewdiepie.

You could have 20 kids and the jews would still drown you out in muds. No, it's time for bloodshed.

Just go steal some WW2 Antiques and mod them to be able to take modern ammo. Do some reading on it

Attached: 42e934214da581a5b.jpeg (923x519, 59.47K)

You'd probably have no fatalities, only injuries.

Nope. People can't breath on fire. They die in seconds. That's why they used them in WW2.

If you do a livestream, please have some Sven playing
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuH0VYN8ZI

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuH0VYN8ZI

Flamethrowers aren't designed to be fatal, would likely just make em look like ghouls. I probably shoulda specified UK not europe because euros are gay

Glownigger is glowing

wearethemighty.com/articles/heres-why-flamethrowers-were-so-deadly-on-the-battlefield-for-both-sides

Just put the tank in a large backpack and strap up for a wild ride. 2 x 10 L should last about 15 minutes.

Wrong

You are illiterate.

realcleardefense.com/articles/2014/10/30/the_horrific_effectiveness_of_flamethrowers_107520.html

And then what? You enrage the ones you didnt kill and the world ignorantly gives them sympathy and support - then what have you accomplished? Not a fucking thing. In fact you've made it worse for the rest of us that have to put up with the non-sense.

To really destroy an enemy you must destroy them from within. You need to find a way to start internal conflict and let them do themselves in. Expose ALL their bullshit. Play the LONG game, not the "Im an angry cuck and gonna kill me some muzzies" game. We need warriors, not throwaway bodies. Plenty of those to go around.

Yeah but instead

Catch a whole gaggle of fighting aged men hanging out in one of their neighborhoods or roving in a pack together through a whiter one, pull up in front of them, blocking their path, open the van's sliding door and blaze'em
A Cinna Gauge™ is also a very nice option

Attached: 1526265149543.jpg (616x1024, 97.55K)

A 30 ft flame about 800 C isn't fatal. Totally not my, dude. Callajooty says so!

Napalm is always an option for easy arson. With Minecraft mods of course. I don’t think you can craft it naturally in Minecraft.

Attached: 704A609D-B340-4DA7-95B5-755FAED58F5F.jpeg (856x483, 155.7K)

Wars are won and lost in the hearts and minds of men. No matter how many you kill it will never stop until you get inside their heads and destroy them and their ideology from within.

not even a glownigger, probably just a kike trying to d&c.

Burning out the local kebabs? Interesting, i know i have access to cheap butane and propane. Might have a word with the dude next time i see him

YES!
A molotov with napalm

In a Gary's Mod Half Life, ofcourse

Attached: Varg laughing.gif (500x290, 1.44M)

You just need a metal hose, a one way valve and a design for air intake valve. That will take some creativity. I live in Oz and that's how I will do it. You will become the successor to Tarrant. All of our commie govs cant ban gas bottles. And it'll show everyone that whites can make anything into a weapon.

My ideal strike would be a prayer street full of muslims and me and two mates with an entire crate of molotov cocktails.

Why not make a bow and arrow and just move around Azeroth picking randos off with some bodkins in World of Warcraft

I hope you don't rent a van and drive it peacefully through a Ramadan street fest.

Weld giant blades onto the sides.

And then what? You know if the poorest guy out there shows you only need the will and other angered people see, that would have an effect. Besides, sitting and just watching everything happening to your people for years without relief is trash. My country is still white majority and is becoming more and more nationalist, if they want war it wont end well for them

And lace em with bacon fat haha

Why not both? Once your kids are fully grown adults you can become a low-key assassin or sharpshooter or whatever

To be honest my ideal would be to have 3+ people do it so it can't just be written off so easily by the media as a lone madman

The goal is always to not be caught, you should be conducting well-planned and relatively hidden partisan actions. Like destroying property (through arson or pressure cooker bombs) that is government property for invasion (think refugee centers or non-white housing agencies and apartment blocks). I won’t say much more but use your brain, that’s your greatest weapon. Maximum damage could be caused through small actions over decades versus 1 high-profile event

As always I do not condone any violence, this entire thread is hypothetical for roleplaying and fantasy world building of course. :^)

Aint got no kids sadly, my bitch of an ex aborted it knowing im pro life. Got myself a big tiddy right wing gf now tho my dude

Of course :^)

Hypothetically speaking the correct course of action would be to "convert" to Islam and join a mosque as pretty much every mosque in Europe is illegally hoarding weapons. They happily accept white men as long as you pretend to "submit" to allah. I'm a pacifist though so I wouldn't advocate for any hypothetical violence thereafter.

go to france, when macron deploys the army against gilets jaunes, overpower some of them and take their weapons. swim back to jolly old england. simple as

if the UK was not so far away, it would be feasible to build small radio controlled cargo submarines and transport funs into the country that way

Build a family and then a community.

MANY MEN ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR
THE CAUSE,THE TRUE HEROES ARE== ==THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LIVE FOR== ==THE CAUSE!

Pardon my fucked up redtext.

MANY MEN ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR
THE CAUSE,THE TRUE HEROES
ARE THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LIVE
FORTHE CAUSE!

I’ll go now.

You already know what to do user. You don't need our words of encouragement to do what is right.
JUST DO IT

Attached: d7eb7fbaa9135e7ea51ec059a1f92a263ef552e6fa9b6c8c488bc4524b3c61b5.jpg (536x469, 43.07K)

Go to sleep

I'd feel dirty every step of the way also all the mosques in my area hate white people and won't even talk to me. Believe me i've tried infiltration to get a better understanding back when i was only interested in learning about the religion as a dumb naive teenager. They knew i was white, british, bi and a skeptic who asks a lot of questions so i was avoided like the bloody plague. Having a room full of 6' tall pakis who smell like shit give you death stares just because of what you are was definitely a memorable experience for an at the time 15 year old haha was definitely the point i thought maybe it wasnt the religion of peace id been taught it was by everyone around me

Well I wouldn't advocate breaking the law on a public forum, that's for sure.

Burn down local mosques and synagogues. I'm no expert but i'm pretty sure arsonists are one of the most difficult perps to catch. Especially if you are unrelated and have no known motives.

Nobody is advocating anything, just a hypothetical my good sir

Oh in that case I'd blow up a gas station.

>They knew i was white, british, bi
Fuck off anglokike. Infiltration of a mosque, a place filled with 80 IQ shitskins is the easiest thing in the world.

Look at the different buildings in your area that large numbers of invaders congregate in.

Note how many entrances there and how they could be blocked and how fast.

Ways to block it could be putting super glue into the lock, using a metal bar, or other such means.

Note windows too and how hard they might be to break through. Hopefully the glass is too strong for them.

The idea is to find a building with few entrances that you can block so they have no place to escape.

Seal the people inside. When you block first entrance people might be confused but won't get what is going on. Get them all blocked. Set the place on fire then with them all inside.

Then hop in a vehicle and try to run over shitskins.

Another idea is to gather poisons from deadly nightshade and other plants growing in your area.

Put them inside needles or tip daggers or such with them.

All you got to do then is a single stab or scratch and you should be able to kill people.

Consider also in combination with setting a building on fire, releasing some kind of chemical gas that knocks them out, tears up their eyes, or contributes to killing them.

Another idea is, find a place a lot rapefugees are sleeping.

Go into each tent and administer a poison or a quick stab in the correct part of the neck while also forcing a cloth with, if possible, a drug that knocks them out. Kill each one in their sleep and move through the whole camp until they're all dead.

If that were realistic i'd be better off just staying in France and taking advantage of the chaos caused by the yellow vests

Chloral Hydrate can help to knock out invaders who can then have the important vein in the neck slashed or a dagger driven into the heart. Make sure you know how to kill invaders with a single stab/slash and no more than that, otherwise you'll slash at some guy 30 times wasting a ton of time, and not even manage to kill him.

OP check out if there are any prisons or similar institutions in your area that may already be holding a lot of pro-white would-be warriors in them and maybe consider breaking them out so you got an entire squad to bring about day of the rope with.