Let's do something for Tarrant himself

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because of this series of thoughts.
I couldn't stop picturing the hellish mindset Tarrant might very well be locked in at the moment, after a month of psychological manipulation, "deprogramming", and being guilt tripped constantly while being denied mail & internet access. As far as he knows his actions went straight into the void & have been memory holed already. Good possibility he knows better than that, but I can't stop picturing that he might not & is becoming blackpilled.
As far as I know, he might actually NOT be getting much if any mail at all, given how communications work in the modern world. So this is my thought.
We all send Brenton a letter. Hell, send two, one directly & one to him in care of his lawyers, so there's a chance he might still receive it. Print out some of the memes being made, let him know his manifesto is not only being distributed but has been translated into other languages, print out the thread he posted so our boy can collect his well earned (You)s. Try to give him some solace that it wasn't in vain.
I know this isn't the kind of general kindness that's necessarily prevalent here, but if there's anyone who fucking deserves it, it's Brenton.

I have no idea personally how to get the required information of where to send these things, so help is appreciated. Just a fag trying to help a bro out by starting the discussion.

Attached: 5efe0d893537437f488a68c621aa9a79b66bcfc901ece743a384cd97fe7801ff.png (563x838, 407.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gCLYh
8ch.net/brentontarrant/res/4.html#4
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111887251/man-taken-to-hospital-following-alleged-assault-at-paremoremo-prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrant_Hightopp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_wonderland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Carroll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You kiwianons have literally ZERO excuse to not drive your car into the prison walls possibly busting him out.

An archive of the original thread he made:
archive.fo/gCLYh

More archives:
8ch.net/brentontarrant/res/4.html#4

~30mins till my nigga's outta jail

I want to believe

Brenton have other problems to solve now. They will not give him any letters in next few months. People will send him mail. He will be fine. He is in prison. That is part of his plan.

why not blast kebab removal music from a car around the prison

Figured, why I brought up the idea of sending them to his lawyer(s). I imagine he's got the mental fortitude to withstand what they throw at him, but still. Can't get rid of the thought.

Had this thought too, as well as either a personal visit if he's even allowed those, or taking a megaphone. Nowhere near NZ though, totally out of my own range of possibilities.

I heard from my friends dad who works at the Paremoremo said Brenton actually receives Pizza and stuff since most guards act like he's their hero.

So I wouldn't count on it that he believes it all went into a void.

Besides,

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111887251/man-taken-to-hospital-following-alleged-assault-at-paremoremo-prison

Attached: hahaha nein.jpg (550x339, 19.41K)

That is certainly a whitepilling idea.

He want to defend himself if you don't know. Anyway. It is all too fresh and chaotic now. Wait month or two. He will spend decades in prison. Maybe whole life.

Let's bake him a cake with a file in it.

Attached: nazi cake.jpg (1600x900, 149.45K)

I know, but I'm not versed in the NZ legal system to know if that's even allowed or a possibility. Certainly speaks to the mental fortitude though.

He has two lawyers now.

The only thing worth doing for brenton is busting him out of jail, or 500000 more to his score.

Not entirely sure a forced breakout without a full on racewar/DOTR happening would even be how he'd want it to go, really. It's not like he was trying to get away with it.

In his current cell, Branton can't even see the sky let alone likely hear anything from the outside world (behind the fences).

He's not locked up with other inmates a far as I know. Block Class, own cell, no contact with other inmates at all costs. Private shower time 3x a week. Fancy.

Sounds relatively comfy. Definitely the setup I'd prefer personally.

We're all just Brenton's in somebody else's Excel spreadshit.

you sound like a blackpiller user. Brenton will get out of jail on the DOTR that he precipitated.

I was thinking of sending a postcard with an F on it. It would be great if he could get thousands of the same.

All i say is wait few weeks. Sure we can talk about it and make some plans. But spaming him with mail full of memes are not exactly good for him now. Best would be to make collection together to fit all memes to few pages.

That's a great fucking idea. Most wouldn't know what it meant, might actually take it as being derogatory & end up giving them to him to demoralize him.

You don't have the balls. Cumskins are all talk.

Nah, if you want something to actually make it through to him the spam route is the best option. Just look at the trouble Breivik has had getting letters in prison. Most get confiscated and there's really no oversight

Attached: 1526142776412.jpg (570x424, 179.83K)

Just fuck off already.

The excuse is that it was a proven false flag and that there's no reason to support a jewish puppet.

exactly. that is why i think we should be smarter

Just fuck off already.

bump

Attached: youcandoit.jpg (800x600, 64.82K)

i suspect brent wasn't alone and has a network who are clandestinely extorting (through force) new zealand for his release

holograms

27 years

YFW he Slobodan Milosevics them in court.
forgive me if I have the wrong guy, didn't he destroy kikes with their own kike law in international court?

Just fly a drone to wherever the fuck he's being held to drop off a package.

OR better yet lets get a serious plan going to help him escape.

Should I book a flight from Canada to NZ just to help him since "if not me, then nobody else" is usually how these things roll or will any NZ anons get him out of prison?

You can't travel to New Zealand.

Even better. Just find someone else's vehicle (preferably a truck with sandbags in back), prop it up at a distance where it can still drive in a straight line to the prison wall, load it up with explosives also if you can or don't, get it so the wheels are in the air and slam the pedal down to the max in such a way it won't come back up, then lower the thing to the ground so it can take off like a missile at the prison wall.

How come?

Are you White?

no, he posts here. lol

I share your sentiments OP. I wish there was a way to let him know he was appreciated

Attached: WP.png (1334x750, 1M)

[citation needed]

slingshot a phone over the prison gates with a shit load of memes on it

A kiwi needs to go blast his car playlist at the prison he's in and live stream it for the rest of us.
This would make his month… probably get his hopes up that he motivated an army to come break him out

It did go straight into the void and get memory holded though.

he must write books, they will sell well

Attached: .png (311x410, 5.68K)

I think the one thing that will satisfy Tarrant (Praise Be Upon Him) is if his fine work is continued by others with similar diligence and efficiency

Attached: nzattack2.jpg (885x1200, 125.8K)

It was a false flag. He admitted it.

It was a false flag. He admitted it.

Manifesto explicitly says it.

Reminder that no one will do anything, because he was a false flag and no one works alone.

I translated the thing into French and Dutch. Tell me where it says so you beaknosed faggot. You will hang with your children.

Reported for supporting jews.

Attached: lol get wrecked.png (474x78, 38.81K)

I've already started
Read the manifesto

Yep, did it. It proves the attack was a false flag. You've done nothing. No one else has, either.

I am immune to jewpets shilling

We know. You have done nothing. No one has done anything. Guns were stolen. No one fought back. Exactly like every other false flag in history.

I dont think you are dumb enough to misinterpret the manifesto to this extent, so I still suspect youre a kike. Filtered.
Actually, i think youre a nigger jew. The worst of all worlds. No wonder youre lashing out.

Aww, is the little shill upset?
You were proven wrong. It was a false flag. No one fought back. No one rose up. No one did anything but let their guns be stolen. He worked alone. All false flags do this.

Do you realy think spaming this board with you bs will change anything?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

Ill check those, now filter the kike and lets get back to OP.

Attached: ffe6798358d3ace595fa5baa9b4b981081db82958d4eb5ae8730ee68c28471d8.png (1280x852, 155.84K)

begone spawn of Satan

Attached: itsthejewagain.JPG (1000x789, 434.61K)

how much weird gay jewish prison fantasy shit is going on here, jfc

Kill yourself you ultimate turbomoron.

It was a false flag. You lost a week ago.

It was a false flag. You lost a week ago.

Keep repeating your lies, jew. It was a false flag. You lost a week ago.

lol

I am sure he was already aware of the response his partisan act would cause from the cucked tears to the relentless jew shilling. Equally, he will know that he is held in high esteem by those he feels closest to. He is one of our own and knows he is not alone. His greatest wish will be granted, it is inevitable

Attached: braids.jpg (1080x914, 95.94K)

Lel. You are probably the dumbest motherfucker on this whole board and that is saying something.

It is a proven false flag. Reported for admitting to being paid by jews to post here. You have nothing. Your own actor admitted it.

I thought he made the manifesto simple enough so that any retard could understand it.
Seems I was wrong

You are literally shilling the same absolute fiction bullshit in plenty of other threads. You are either literally schizophrenic or actual shill.
You also hearing voices in your head?

It was a false flag.

You're violating board rules by having duplicate threads. If you can't handle the truth being posted, don't post here. It was a false flag. You were proven wrong.

Saint Tarrant would be so pleased to know that he has so effectively rustled your jimmies, kike.
You have failed here.
Go now.

gay thread

the "I want to fuck and suck Brenton" (((crowd))) should probably refrain from commenting on mental health

It was a false flag.

>Tarrant Hightopp, also known as the Mad Hatter, is a fictional character in the 2010 film Alice in Wonderland and its 2016 sequel Alice Through the Looking Glass, based upon the Hatter from Lewis Carroll's Alice novels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrant_Hightopp

>Alice was published in 1865, three years after Charles Lutwidge Dodgson and the Reverend Robinson Duckworth rowed in a boat, on 4 July 1862[4] (this popular date of the "golden afternoon"[5] might be a confusion or even another Alice-tale, for that particular day was cool, cloudy and rainy[6]), up the Isis with the three young daughters of Henry Liddell (the Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University and Dean of Christ Church): Lorina Charlotte Liddell (aged 13, born 1849) ("Prima" in the book's prefatory verse); Alice Pleasance Liddell (aged 10, born 1852) ("Secunda" in the prefatory verse); Edith Mary Liddell (aged 8, born 1853) ("Tertia" in the prefatory verse).[7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_wonderland

>Carroll came from a family of high church Anglicans, and developed a long relationship with Christ Church, Oxford, where he lived for most of his life as a scholar and teacher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Carroll

[Insert thousands of examples spanning multiple decades of pawns making the 666/ sodomy hand-sign]

Always straight to the fucking homo projections with you degenerate faggots.
You're wasting your energy here, fucking kikes.
You're too obvious. You're trying way too desperately. No one even hears your bullshit anymore.
Go now.

Did you forget to take your meds today?

A hoax you mean, no one died.

Jew shill confirmed.

Well poisoning ban evading kike.

No, and no one should "take their meds." It's poison.

Stay with your gay prison fantasies you cretinous puke. It suits you better than any political discussion.

Absolutely desperate.

Come with an actual argument, nigger, or don't bother coming.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
It's over, fellas. We all know what we know, and you can't put this ANGRY DJINNI back in the bottle.
Your days are numbered.
Until then, sleep well.

Reported. It was a false flag.

Already posted proof. It was a false flag.

This post appears to have his address in prison, if you want to send him fan mail, printed memes, pics of your tiddies

Attached: brenton tarrant NZ_prison.png (920x2891, 340.67K)

There are femanons here believe it or not

Bump to se where this goes

You tell me, you seem to be exceptional in that you absolute turd for brains.
Topkek.

You're trying way too hard, lil' one.
No one is listening to your tantrum.
Go play now.

Friendly fire brah.

holy fuck you're stupid.
Dude he says he is giving you the tools to defend your constitution.
What do you think your guns are for?
Do you see them as mere toys. Tarrant saw the disadvantage whites are being put in so he wants the actions against whites to become more overt, one of those actions is to take the guns away, since we're still in the majority we can win and end the problem once and for all, that's why it's called accelaration if we take too long we'll be outnumbered.

We need to meme this hard. FREE TARRANT

If you read the fucking manifesto & watched the vid & can't see this nigger was genuinely one of us, then obviously you yourself are NOT.
Whether those whose guns are come for fight to keep them or not, that doesn't have shit to do with it being a false flag. I'd fully expect an Aussie shitposter to get sick of my fellow Merican posters constantly crowing about what'd happen if they came for our guns, while everything else we claim we'd do that never fucking happens, like all the shit talk about fuckers going to the border to stop the caravan before the midterms.
Even the fucking act itself was a shitpost packed with memes, him also intentionally pushing us closer to a position where we have to put our money where our mouths are is a fucking 13 year old's cherry on top of it all.

Now fuck back off to wherever you came from & autoerotically asphyxiate yourself, you smegma sucking cunt.

This is the best shilling jewish shekels can buy.

Not an argument.
No, he isn't. We have the tools. We don't use them. We never have. After every single false flag in history. After A DOZEN FUCKING GUN CONFISCATIONS IN THE 20TH CENTURY
Doing nothing, which you're proving quite well.
They are literally as overt as it gets. Mass confiscations, bannings, and KILLINGS FOR OWNING GUNS are happening by every Western government. No one does anything. No one has for a fucking century.
Your conception of reality is jewish in nature.
Okay, so go do something.
You have no fucking clue what accelerationism is. Killing jews is not accelerationism. Doing what jews want is accelerationism. He did what jews want. He openly admitted it.
We already are.

The manifesto which explicitly said the purpose was gun confiscation, you mean.
Defend your false flag somewhere else.
It was a false flag, though. That's the point. He admits the purpose of his attack was to take the guns. He did exactly what jews wanted.
OH, SO YOU ADMIT I'M RIGHT, THEN.
So "doing what jews want." You yourself JUST SAID that no one is going to fight back, and now you support someone who helps jews.
No, moishe. Your narrative has no power here.

The purpose of USING GUNS for it, when he could have used any of the other methods he listed, was acceleration of the issue being forced.
The fact that they went for NZ's guns AND NOT OURS, in the entire month since it happened & died out of the news cycles, blows your false flag narrative out.

He is literally too retarded to understand even the most basic point, user. Faggot is absolutely out of touch.