We Need a Word for White Race Traitors

Nearly all blacks have a sense of racial awareness, a sense of solidarity with other blacks and a feeling that their fate is entwined with that of black people as a whole. Blacks who do not feel this way are labelled as Uncle Toms. These blacks are subsequently treated as race traitors and shamed.

The label of “Uncle Tom” is an extremely effective way of shaming blacks who do not feel this racial consciousness. It is arguably the worst thing that a black person can be called, it cuts deeper than a superficial slur such as nigger. Blacks also have multiple words to shame other blacks without a racial consciousness such as “house nigger”, “porch monkey”, or “negro”.

Can you think of such a word to specifically describe whites who lack a racial consciousness? I can’t. We call them NPC’s, Bugmen, or soy boys. Except for NPC, these insults have no effect, and the meaning of NPC has nothing to do with race.

This thread is to brainstorm a nickname that can be used for whites who do not have a sense of racial consciousness. The word needs to make whites feel shamed, make them feel as though they are traitors.

A good starting point for a nickname might be to think of historical figures (real or fictional) who are known for being a traitor to whites.

Attached: racial awakening.JPG (681x770, 64.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishquarterly.org/2008/04/jewish-self-hatred -myth-or-reality /
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT UP JEW

It's called coal burners, just only need one for the males.

Coal burner has too specific a connotation. there are plenty of white women that are race traitors that don't fuck black men.

It is a start though

cucks

we need to infiltrate powerful positions and embrace the 5th revolution in military affairs

This.

I enjoy the term "cucks" I feel like it serves the purpose and while it has it's own meaning already, that's sort of the point.

While not the topic at hand. Good luck with that. That's the route they've put the most amount of obstacles in front of but someone has to run that race .

I think cuck is a good term for weak men, but it is not effective in the same way as uncle tom is for blacks.

I've been doing some researching and Judas Iscariot is a traitor who betrayed jesus. Not sure if it could be made into a nickname

Perhaps the term you're looking for is "good goy."

O a side note we could start calling boomers "cyphers" to signal that they sold out their people for their own self pleasure.

Attached: cypher.jpg (670x377, 137.12K)

I got an idea maybe just a "hart-celler". It also has a second benefit because celler was a jew

wtf that sounds way too sci-fi for boomers, it needs to sound old and gay
what if we call them couch-walkers, because the only time they aren't sitting on the couch they are leaning on a walker

How about we just call all white race traitors "deads," signifying that they are going to be dead

Attached: couchwalkers.jpg (800x600, 34.02K)

I know this has never been used before, but how about "libtard"

kikes

based chinks already did
someone post the screenshot

I think the word is quisling that you are looking for. Not quizmaster, but quisling.

C U C K
U
C
K

Baizuo

meant for

This is good. In English, it's #allies.

As in, after watching Emannuell DeShawn throw a blond 5 year old off a 3 story balcony in Little Somalia, do you think they'll care how much of an #ally you are when they come after your kids?

You would need a word that person or group of people would be ashamed of, other wise it will have no impact.

I say you just accuse them of being "racist" and sit silently as they try to prove how not racist they are.

Baizuo
#allies
#FellowWhites
Useful idiots
Multicultists (or committing cultural suicide)

I actually kinda like this one, since it forces people to actually look that Act up in the process

gotta second this, it's what I call them at least

Baizuo is decent, never heard that before. It is really for being a race traitor though

Baizuo doesn't resonate because nobody knows what it means and it doesn't come loaded with attached cultural connotations the way that something like "cuck" does, which immediately resonates because of what the word means in its original form and how that becomes a relate able metaphor for their actions. Personally, I just use the word "jew slave" or "fag" or "cuck" or whatever, these people are usually very pro jew so it offends them twice and hits them where it hurts.

Africans and Muslims will react to accusations of being race traitors because they're shamelessly tribal. Same reason the MAGA crowd and their "the REAL racists" won't work…they're shameless.

On the opposite extreme, virtue-signaling whites won't react (or will react negatively) to accusations of race traitorship, at least until they've done a lot more waking up. But they would potentially react to accusations of being racists by believe minorities are in need of constant help & freebies.

i'm 100% certain once they see the word a few times leveled at them they jewgle it and flip their shit thinking some chink is calling them a "libtard" lol, it's actually perfect if you think about it for a minute.

cuck does have some power, jew slave would only have effect on someone who dislikes jews, normies just laugh if you call them that. fag also won't work on a normie, they will just call you homophobic or some shit.

I don't think calling virtue-signalling whites the "real racists" for allying themselves with people they perceive as inferior is an effective strategy. Its just too complicated to get through their pea sized emotional brains. I do agree that whites don't have the tribal attitude that is necessary to respond to being called a race traitor.

It's 'nu-left' or something along those lines
someone post the damn screenshot reeeee

MARXIST

Post white pussy

Attached: 743DDA37-6FF3-4A8D-B67F-2DA0B4CF6086.jpeg (1932x2576, 2.96M)

Attached: gjnv.jpg (1100x825, 139.53K)

That word already exists. White race traitors are called aryans.

ᚠᚩᚱᛖᚷᛖᚹᚫᛚᚩᚣᛋ
"Foregewaeloys"
Old English for, "one who belongs to a false race"?

Christians.

/thread

Lol, butthurt by Christ. An atheist once lied to me about finding wisdom in Christianity; I too am an atheist, difference is I actually do.

Seems as though catholics used to be based. Thanks to the pope though their reputation is tarnished. Protestantism is certainly a joke.

made me laugh thinking about it. As long as they are only called that through a non-physical media.

+1

Attached: 1556012790818.png (1318x1314, 1.37M)

Oil drillers is a term I've seen used, but I'm not sure how far it has spread.

best in thread so far

Attached: 39a2a1d18868fe0bea8fb58aef903eee17fff8a81c4eff7cb542d177b5c2d5c2.jpg (370x335, 13.59K)

Women = coal burners

Men = oil drillers.

Tainted

Faded

Nigger faggot

Or a race gimp

"I met him when I travelled around the world. A foolish young man I was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil. My master showed me how wrong I was. There is no good and evil… there is only power, and those too weak to understand it… Since then, I serve him faithfully, although I have let him down many times."
—Quirrell's faithful service to Lord Voldemort[src]

Professor Quirinus Quirrell (26 September,[1] 1970 or earlier[2] – 4 June,[10] 1992) was a half-blood wizard who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was Sorted into Ravenclaw House.[1] He was the Muggle Studies professor at Hogwarts, though he later became the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor during the 1991–1992 school year.

Before teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts, Quirrell went out in search of Voldemort, believing he could achieve recognition for finding him and could learn things that would ensure that no one laughed at him again. However, Voldemort, after finding out that he taught at Hogwarts, took over his body, though Quirrell put up some feeble resistance. He died when trying in vain to murder Harry Potter.

"Oh, yeah. Poor bloke. Brilliant mind. He was fine while he was studyin' outta books but then he took a year off ter get some firsthand experience…."
—Rubeus Hagrid regarding Quirrell's youth[src]

"A wizard – young, foolish and gullible – wandered across my path in the forest I had made my home. Oh, he seemed the very chance I had been dreaming of … for he was a teacher at Dumbledore’s school … he was easy to bend to my will … he brought me back to this country, and after a while, I took possession of his body, to supervise him closely as he carried out my orders."
—Lord Voldemort recounting his meeting with Quirrell[src]

"He didn't realise that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark… to have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. It is in your very skin. Quirrell, full of hatred, greed, and ambition, sharing his soul with Voldemort, could not touch you for this reason. It was agony to touch a person marked by something so good."
—Albus Dumbledore explains Quirrell's demise[src]

Attached: quirrellandharry.jpg (1080x1080 247.1 KB, 121.55K)

sliding white stuff (dick) between two black things (legs) is like oreo

HITLERISTS

So he said.
You have your answer.
Rather fit for a white race traitor.

Kimball

Stormfags. They serve the enemies of Whites better than no other.

I'm glad someone gets it.

autophobe

honorary niggers

You're called a faggot for a reason OP, no need to change it.

Crusty Socks
Because, much like a teenage boy's crusty socks, they are full of wasted white genetic material.

Cucks

Conservacucks.

It does exclude Communists.

They're called democrats.

You mean the term that's used to blast niggers for trying to actually act civilized and better than the regular nigger?

Attached: dotr.jpeg (474x383, 92.05K)

How about, "Listed," as in, "You are listed," or, "You are on the list?"

I came here to say that ==cuck== is still the strongest contender.

Multicultists. I like that too.

But I am warming to the idea of weaponising ==Baizuo== against the Left, it just so perfectly describes everything about them… and it will hit them harder than anything we could come up with as it taps into what I call the "Brown messiah complex" (that only a non-white can save the world from white patriarchal destruction) and reveals that actually the non-white can see through the facade of self righteousness and are openly mocking them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-175647.jpg (1439x1915, 673.08K)

worthless garbage.

whats wrong with monkey fucker?
this should work on most languages, not only english.
Affenficker, german
Макакаёб, russian

Golems. Soulless matter animated by jewish lies.

Is there a word for people who won't ever have children?

Sterile or something similar maybe?

Shabboys

spinster for women

The fundamental nature of the “aryan superman” is just fake. It’s a lie. The people who enact and desire it are so weak they fall apart into a million little pieces because other people elsewhere are existing at them. Strength in the actual is the greatest weakness of racism, and weakness in the actual is the greatest strength, for bigots live in the fabricated inversion of weakness.

faggot
keep it simple lads

The filth

Attached: 1519972057.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

using that word unironically makes you very obviously a massive cunt
your flowery way of writing makes you massive cunt squared

White Race Traitors
WRATS

How about just calling them doomers?

We in the Netherlands call someone a Judas when he is a traitor. A jew trick/jodenstreek means a sneaky trick.

I see the mods deleted yet another post critical of White Nationalism. I hope this whole site is seized.

Stormtards are the greatest traitors to all Whites for the endless support they give to our enemies.

Lemming.

It's specific behavior would fit behavior of a traitor

Attached: leming.jpg (600x474, 74.66K)

self-hating whites

jewishquarterly.org/2008/04/jewish-self-hatred -myth-or-reality /

Lel what a coward.

I was referring to the "Democrats are the REAL racists" (cause of slavery/KKK, low expectations/affirmative action, advocating for black criminals whose victims are black, etc).

Won't convince minorities to give up free shit, and won't work on elites who know they're not helping their pets, but might work on well-meaning but naive suburban types, far enough away to think we're all the same and they're helping.

A label like "cuck" but highlighting abandoning one's duty and family would resonate with women who want a provider/protector and men who know it's their job.

It works all the time, I know from experience, they get mad and flustered and melt in front of you because of how offended they are, then after their diabtribe just call them a fag again and watch their heads explode. Anybody desensitized to the word usually isn't somebody you have to worry about in the first place.

That's false because jew slave offends people who love jews, again I have experience with. They are put in the position of defending their subservience to jews, something like "what's wrong with jews, huh" and they get mad and flustered which opens them up to all sorts of crushing attacks.

Niggers have Uncle Tom, how about Aunt Jamal?
Also, >>>/QTDDTOT.

Even once they know what the word means, there's no cultural connotation that the word has, so it will never hit as hard as word like "cuck" which has thousands of years of ingrained cultural feelings of revolt against it.

It is the most widespread descriptive term though.

Also this. Being mocked for their ideology by fellow leftwings that are also among their precious "minorities" is going to have maximum psychological effect.

Attached: golface award.png (330x319, 178.29K)

Colonizer.

what makes you think blacks have an alliance with one another? Them mercilessly gunning each other down on such a sustained level that it hardly makes the news says otherwise.

What he really means is because he doesn’t know about it, then that must mean nobody else does. Like how leftists think that just because they don’t know their own countries histories, that must mean they have none.

ok baizuo

Baizuo is definitely the best word so far. If we want it to spread we need to start spamming it. I'd never heard of it before.

NOT kike free first post. Why do you shills always use red text?

calling them traitors and cucks isn't good enough?

I'm all for spreading it, but it's going to be a meme word that we recognize, maybe some faggy twatter trannies pick it up and write blogs about how #problematic it is, and overall it stays obscure.

Still think we need a better term/phrase that people will universally recognize and react to on an emotional level. Think IOTBW vs. some thumb drive you hope people take home.

No, you need something you can use at work or in public, that normal people with any sense of duty or responsibility will react to viscerally.

The equivalent of telling your MAGA boomer relatives that they've failed to provide for their families, and the type of thing that makes green hair trannies fly into a rage, while you remain the reasonable one.

Maybe something like "deadbeat dad", but directed at their protection of society & Western civilization, if you want to awake the Christian stewardship drive.

Call me a "sweet asian pussy fucker". or pussy eater, both apply, "sweet asian pussy eater". I like the sound of that better than ricemixer. My girlfriend is ABC so I'm not sure if it applies since she was born here. I'll leave it up to you cool goys.

Attached: h7xfdxzcm0u21.jpg (666x888, 73.31K)

People squirm about it, but it’s still “aryan”. There’s no way to care about race traitors without projection; the concern is itself a steaming shitpile that drags down races.