Why are niggers... niggers?

Not only are they severely unintelligent and lacking in mental prowess, but they are also the most unattractive, the most violent, the most sadistic, the most foul-smelling, and of course the most lazy and loitering.

Why exactly are Sub-Saharan Africans by and large the least common denominator of ALL races in the world? Is evolution a contributing factor in all of this?

Attached: 1542404585416.jpg (1234x1222, 753.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lazypawn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/06/27/truth/truth.pdf
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-22/
biology-web.nmsu.edu/~houde/archaic Homo admixture IN Africa.pdf
unz.>>13203794
nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/human-origins-multiregional-or-out-of-africa/
archive.fo/Dsdyr
archive.fo/6liSf
archive.fo/bjjZO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's the jews, i'm pretty sure.

evolution

They lived in a warm climate were you never had to plan ahead more than 2 days to survive. You didn't need a high IQ or strong impulse control to survive. In fact having a more complex brain that you didn't need would be a waste of energy.

This. Whites are whites because of the challenges they faced in their environments. Niggers didn't have many environmental factors that selected for intelligence and inter-tribal cooperation.

Also, as a reminder, North American niggers were bred to be farm equipment, and they have some white DNA in them, so they're a bit different than your typical African nigger.

what's funny is, if there ever were a tribe of intelligent, hardworking, honest niggers in africa once upon a time, they'd get fucked over by all the other niggers

One of my customers is a coal burner. Her partner called me today to discuss a quote I gave them. He literally made no sense and kept using the wrong word for 'cable' every time I would correct him, he would go back to the incorrect word straight away, every time. Fuck this world.

The most fucked part is shes quite beautiful. Alas, she is dead to me.

you guys are racist af but niggers are kinda the same so i won't complain

fool, how many POC got fucked up by the pink trash euros?

Whiny bitching white boys who are the ANIMALS! They invented the guns, tanks and bombs! WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!

Brigaded by faggots or niggers.

Black men are stronger breed than skinny pinkish white boys! White men created HOMOSEXUALITY! It's true and facts too!

Living in the north requires you to plan around the fact that for most of the year, many places have a longer period of the year where food doesn't grow than it does. In Africa, the growing season is year round, which requires no long term planning and is therefore not selected for.

Anyone have the screencap of the linguists going to Africa noting how there's no specific past or future tense or words for time units we use in our day to day. And this is across the continent

Africa has diamonds, golds and crude oil! THAT'S WHY WHITE PEOPLE STEAL BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING GREEDY!!

And yet niggers are still poor as niggers. Weird hey?

Because you ROBBED black people.

Wow you can actually see their English sucks, so you know what they are, also no real facts.. some of the earliest homosexuality I can think of right of the bat is Sodom and Gommaroh like 4 or 5 thousand years ago. In the southern Isreal/Judah so it was semetic peoples

Attached: 20190427_232412.jpg (4032x3024, 4.51M)

asking the real questions, I see

I spell better than you, boy bitch! Should you go to bed, big baby?

Tough guys behind a computer. YOU MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER!

50 pages on the issue:
lazypawn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

1 page version:
pdf-archive.com/2017/06/27/truth/truth.pdf

more:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-22/

You sound more like one of those southwestern idiot Mexicans who cant speak right

lmao get a load of this butthurt nigger

Attached: cannibal niggers.mp4 (400x400, 2.26M)

use punctuation.

Not a single person on this board like Trump you dumb nignog.

Ya these niggers are so clueless to the real world.

go to bed >>>Zig Forums

Attached: gay-frenchmen.jpeg (600x397, 76.9K)

And molesting children, white Christians!

/thread.

Tell that to your prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him)

none you dumb fuck
niggers got jewed by themselves and their racial cousins.. the jews

What the fuck were you stupid niggers going to do with it?

Well, you could say that about any species. Niggers have their qualities, but for some reason they manage (with lower fertility success) to have offspring with humans.

The question is, what is the closest to humans bipedal creature that can't have offspring with humans?

How far away can they be from us? What is the breaking point in genetic difference? At what point do they no longer get children with humans?

Does that mean niggers will eventually get bleached in western climates due to necessity to plan ahead? Will natural selection bleach everyone in the long term anyway?

Even in western nations they live like they're still in Africa. So I doubt it. At best they can one day be slav tier subhumans

Underdeveloped pre-frontal lobe. They are literal evolutionary throwbacks.

Attached: prefrontal_cortex.gif (1378x1050 252.13 KB, 794.34K)

This.
It's so easy to explain, and yet, everyone in know jumps through flaming fucking hoops to warp their minds away from this simple & succinct explanation that makes absolute sense.. Even if you're not "racist" this makes sense. The thing that pains me the most is when my family starts crying when i bring this up because they are such insane leftists. Really crushes my soul. I hate jews for this.

Attached: 1535696143476.jpg (960x727 523.28 KB, 78.19K)

1. Sub-Saharan Africans are a mixture of Homo Erectus (ape-men) and modern humans

biology-web.nmsu.edu/~houde/archaic Homo admixture IN Africa.pdf

2. Europeans and Asians have Neanderthal admixture wherease Sub-Saharan Africans don't have any.

unz.>>13203794
com/pfrost/archaic-admixture-in-africans/

You speak about animals as if you dislike them?…

Attached: 960b6b608a76fac29110662258b5086e1d8b036606ac974fde2f01c1738ee5d9.jpg (379x501, 43.31K)

in other words, low iq shit personality groids weren't culled by nature

there is no evolution without extinction.png
you don't get to be a successful civilization without millennia of legitimate death penalties and leaving failures to die

some people either can't understand or won't understand because doing so would uninsure their own survival
we understand biological mechanisms and natural laws affect all life on earth, observably physiological and behavioral speciation in separated populations, but when we come to human populations all the sciences suddenly no longer apply
it's copernican and darwin all over again, except people knew right away africans 'just came down from the trees'
then we put them in clothes and taught them our language, and this trusting people came to think that enough
i wonder if you family feels the same way towards literal retards

Attached: mspaint.png (856x623, 13.4K)

You think we don't notice you larping as racist here?

All races have taken a clear evolutionary step forward from their archaic versions. Meanwhile, due to their isolation, Blacks have stayed almost the same as they were during the times of the Homo Erectus.

Attached: knoml.jpg (1024x427 85.25 KB, 67.22K)

Heat hinders brain activity for all people, so it would make sense for heat-oriented selection to favor other factors. Whereas winter means that iq is necessary.

Not hard to see why this is.

Attached: 1550271445-telechargement-9.jpeg (1024x1024, 377.73K)

Niggers don't loiter.

They aren’t human.
nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/human-origins-multiregional-or-out-of-africa/
archive.fo/Dsdyr
archive.fo/6liSf
archive.fo/bjjZO