Soilders for the race war

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

1 million+ shitskins flood into our country every year while our women refuse to have children because of (((equal rights))). In 20 years, we will become the minority. What mainstream conservatives fail to realize is that whites are the only people on the fucking planet that don't vote based on their identity. Soon, (((our democracy))) is just going to become a racial headcount where the shitskins vote themselves whitey's stuff. This leaves violence as the only solution to solving our problems because we sure as hell are not solving it at the ballot box.

And we already have a large group that kills shitskins

The Aryan Brotherhood is a white prison gang in the United States with an estimated 15,000–20,000 members. The Aryan Brotherhood makes up an extremely low percentage of the entire US prison population but is responsible for a disproportionately large number of prison murders.==95% of the murdered were shitskins.==

But muh optics and we cant let criminals roam the streets!

when half of whites believe going extinct is better than being called racist, we can't pick and choose who fights for us. Better to open the prison gates and watch the shitskins die than watch our daughters spread their legs for niggers.

Attached: baddest-of-all-goyz.jpg (83.47 KB, 745x493)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLmeqQtdyuk
youtube.com/watch?v=AsMu7-VkUMg
youtube.com/watch?v=dp7lzK-qo4A
archive.org/details/artofworldlywisd00gracuoft/page/2
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations
archive.org/details/ArtOfWarBySunTzu/page/n1
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.175643/page/n2
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.202547
youtube.com/watch?v=QQxjyRr9k2E
archive.org/details/FriedrichNietzscheTheWillToPower
factinate.com/things/54-interesting-facts-organized-crime/
gellerreport.com/2018/03/rotherham-rape-100.html/
archive.org/details/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

In 20 years, we will become the minority
whites are already the minority in the USA

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

sage
sage
_sage_
SAGE

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

I'm not american, but in my experience many whites in prison have quite a lot in common with shitskins both mentally and socially. Drugs, relations with minors and/or rape and actual retardation are all pretty common traits with criminals of all races. I want a situation where descent white folk are willing to commit violence on the level of AB, but the actual faggots in there might as well hang with everybody else on DOTR.

Attached: Rhodesia-Decent-country.webm (3.32 MB, 480x360)

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

This leaves violence as the only solution to solving our problems because we sure as hell are not solving it at the ballot box.

correct. this also makes all cops, military and feds traitors that enforce White genocide.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

neonazi prisonigger larpers are good goy

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

ARYAN BROTHERHOOD IS FULL OF FUCKING RACE TRAITORS
They claim to be pro-White but will gladly sell drugs to their community and the flesh of our White sisters for money. They intimidate small White businesses for extortion money. They are aligned with Mexican Mafia and in certain cases Black gangs if the situation benefits them.

They have the souls of niggers in the White bodies. I cannot call any of them my brother.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

it's just the white gang, they behave the same as other gangs but it's whites-only and they have edgy WN aesthetics to intimidate other nig/spic gangs

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

No, Whites in the US are a plurality, not a minority.

convert neon-nahtzees into fighters
Yeah, good luck with that.
Right after that you can get the Ben Shapiro types on board.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Says warriors, posts tattoo goon in jail cell.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

How does any of that make it ok to drug, pimp, and extort your own people? They need to be used as weapons against the opposition or they need to be put down. Mad dogs have no other purpose than those two.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

The Aryan Brotherhood are the niggers of the White race. Many join them only for protection in prison and the members why remain active outside of prison peddle meth, heroin, and cocaine to our own race, further reducing the number of Whites capable of being parents or even functioning humans. Most of them have sub 90 IQ due to being dumb enough to get caught repeated times (tattoos are mostly done in prison so the more you look like a used piece of paper the longer you've been in).

Easton King
Easton King

lol, tfw rejected by your fellow white people for being prison scum.

Josiah King
Josiah King

top leaders of the AB are jewish

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Prison "neonazis" are simply there to balance out the nigger hatred of all things non-nigger.
They just aren't the Jared Taylor types.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Those "skinheads" are subhuman. You should join them, OP. You'd fit right in.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Tattoos ruin beautiful white skin. Aryan Brotherhood are shit

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

I know they are the niggers of our race, but just as the kikes use actual niggers to cause violence on their behalf, we will use them to do violence on ours.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Shut up Jew

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

t. lolbergs that will try teaming up with based niggers when the race war starts

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

I spent a month in jail, everybody in there was doing that sissy faggot shit and trying to get me to join their homo gangs.

I laughed in their faces.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

I laughed in their faces.
this thread is fake and gay

John Collins
John Collins

And you can be their butt boy.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

well, we must form a worldwide
==Aryan Brotherhood== anyway.
Iranians are our brohters aswell, as other aryans. This does not mean we should mix with them. But it means increasing our blood related allies in the fight against the (((enemy of humanity)))

We need aryan solidarity:
1. Wherever aryans are in danger we should take care.

2. Weaken the enemy on all levels possible!

3. Strengthen our forces on all levels possible.

Some videos of the AB. They studied alpha male behaviour, because shitskins only respect power (like jews or women!). So study their manliness and read the books they are reading:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLmeqQtdyuk

youtube.com/watch?v=AsMu7-VkUMg

youtube.com/watch?v=dp7lzK-qo4A

There is a lot to learn on how to be a man, by observing these people. But muscle is only power, when used in conjunction with brain. So use that too:

Aryan Nation Brotherhood (suggested) reading list:

Balthasar Gracian - The art of worldy wisdom (this is pure gold)
archive.org/details/artofworldlywisd00gracuoft/page/2

Otto Skorzeny - My Commando Operations
archive.org/details/OttoSkorzenyMyCommandoOperations

The Art of War - Sun Tzu
archive.org/details/ArtOfWarBySunTzu/page/n1

Beyond Good and Evil - Friedrich Nietzsche
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.175643/page/n2

Nicolo Machiavelli - The Prince
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.202547

The shotcaller - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=QQxjyRr9k2E

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

It was posted by a girl whom is neither white or graduatd from high school yet.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Seriously, would you rather have your daughter bring Sidney Poitier to dinner or lardback in OP's pic?

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Er, will you hold me down for your bull? Not going to lie, hot.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

The association of NS with criminals and retards is a very large reason we cant make headway. Jews want us to be associated with niggerbrain criminal underclass. OP is an ADL faggot.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

torfag
not even once.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

Err, what???

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

teaming up with a bunch of cucks that are willing to get beaten and raped up by the higher ups because of muh protection

Attached: 4d53a5e025d668a48307e31e5ee9d47f966adf385dbb75de913ed18e6e3af707.png (87.2 KB, 370x320)

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Rather John Earnest

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

What mainstream conservatives fail to realize is that whites are the only people on the fucking planet that don't vote based on their identity.

That is something everyone often forgets and it's something that'll get Trump elected again in 2020 and even possibly another Rep President in 2024.

Unlike most of you guys, I'm optimistic about the whole identity politics thing. How can a bunch of parties–what the Dems are–beat an entire party–Reps/Whites that is non-identity based and is for general economic prosperity, freedom etc.? Impossible.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

One might add:

Friedrich Nietzsche - The will to power
archive.org/details/FriedrichNietzscheTheWillToPower

Read: Balthasar Gracian, Otto Skorzeny and Sun Tzu and you are mentally stronger than 99 percent of all shitskins

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

together_sage.exe

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

hispanics
shitskins
NO MORE BROTHERS WARS!!!

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

beaten and raped up by the higher ups because of muh protection
you'd have a point if you weren't statistically full of shit

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Sidney Poitier
The jews of Hollywood always had that nigger bringing White Women to dinner. Always a jew director too, directing it.

Adam White
Adam White

Out of the two, smartass. It's not even a choice. Sir Sidney Poitier every time.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

He served in the US military, was knighted and most importantly, is NOT prison scum.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

I’m Chinese student but I agree with everything here should I just kms

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

you'd have a point if you weren't statistically full of shit
pretty much all gangs do this, why wouldn't they be any different?

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

torception
your dream came true, he had children with a kike

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Keep the races seperate, kike boi!

We are no civicucks.
The aryan race is all that matters!
If that means, i have to side with criminals from the AB, than so be it.

Niggers are not my enemy, as long as they do not mix with us. But we have to seperate them from us.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

go back to r/cuckolds you racemixing pieces of shit

Attached: sdt2346yergaew65.PNG (327.29 KB, 788x314)

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Everything here is in disagreement. You must be very conflicted. What precisely do you agree with?

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Agreed OP.

JOIN YOUR LOCAL SKINHEADS

Or at least stop countersignalling them. They are doing good work when it comes to fighting the shitskin hordes in the streets.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

why wouldn't they be any different?
They aren't and I never suggested otherwise, retard. What is causation?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Yeah, but lardback tho?
Obese criminal genes.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

You could be honorary Aryans if you fags and the other countries by you didn't support Communism

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

served in ZOG military
knighted by CUCK queen
Roman Catholic marriage to White woman
I don't see anything good there.
I don't recognize that royalty because they betrayed their own people.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (65.99 KB, 736x591)

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Yeah, but lardback tho?
Obese tattooed criminal unintelligent genes.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

white womwan
kike, user

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

I’m literally kicked out of my school for making fun of a kike and a Korean fag what do you think.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

They are good as foot soldiers, but I get it, you want us to fight with our hands tied behind our backs as your tribe sets every violent prison nigger and spic against us. Also, if they are in prison it's probably because the one thing they weren't larping you fucking retard.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

You crackers subconsciously want black dick in your asses so badly. You take after your mothers

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

hot take

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

Iranians are our brohters aswell,
stopped reading there, kys nigger

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

And also creating an anti Semitic manifesto with a polish fag

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

And also creating an anti Semitic manifesto with a polish fag

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Lmao that gyno

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Here we go. I knew the head of the West Coast Aryan Brotherhood before he died back in 2014. I still talk to his son now and then since we grew up together. They are not some "soldiers for the white race" like you claim. What they are is a prison gang. They sell drugs, they rape dudes (making them faggots) and are basically just degenerates hiding behind "MUH WHITE RACE." The younger ones all act and dress like wiggers, and yet they're allowed to call themselves family. THey help run the drugs on the outside while the wiggers on the inside sell drugs to nogs. This thread, and OP, is shit.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

This. The kikes are throwing prison niggers at us. We gotta suck up our pride and throw our white prison niggers at them.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

I choose our own criminals over foreign ones.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Attached: IMG-20190415-082546-269.jpg (39.02 KB, 342x242)

James Fisher
James Fisher

First and foremost Texas AB's are a separate entity from the Original Aryan Brotherhood. They have way higher numbers even though they only exist in 3-4 states. This is due to their lower standards for membership.
90% of anyone you meet on the outside claiming to be AB is only an affiliate. You can't join unless you commit a murder in prison.
Even affiliates have to preform acts for the brand in order to stay in good graces.
PROTIP: You can only have lightning bolt tattoos if you have stabbed a nigger or spic.
Whole point is AB's and "Nazi" gangs are a very small minority of whites in prison. Most whites simply stick with their own race. Or at most join the local (Pecker)Woods. Which is a much more relaxed and less organized coalition of Whites in a lot of state prisons.
TL;DR stop watching Nat Geo and talking about shit you don't know.
t. Prisonnigger

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

you stopped there, because you are a jew and want all aryans dead, so no surprise here

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Also, if they are in prison it's probably because the one thing they weren't larping you fucking retard.
No, if they are in prison it's because they were running drugs. In the 10 years that I had direct contact with these cunts, all I ever heard from the ones on the outside and the inside was about meth dealing and white-on-white violence. Fuck off with this larping faggotry

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Everyone hates white supremacist, that's why you faggots have to discuss your racism here, but ive invaded your safe space abnd I'm never going away!

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

That's a poor choice of meme

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

I'd say it's 50/50 with the drugs and white on white violence.
They're certainly not "soldiers for the white race" like you said but EVERYONE comes out of prison racially aware.
Maybe if decent white people reached out to them instead of cuck churches and liberal state programs these people could be of benefit.
just spitballing here

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

No we have to do it cause it's forbidden everywhere else. And we do it irl with friends too, nigger.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

lurk long enough and you'll become one of us

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

You've got a point about outreach. I couldn't manage that because I was just a teenager when I interacted with them, but it's possible that someone could reach out to them. The issue is that they act like niggers so no decent white wants to interact with them. I remember getting invited to a party by the leaders son, and he told me all about how I would enjoy being with my people since we grew up surrounded by nogs and spics. i was hyped, and then we get there and they're all chimping out on each other, doing blow, smoking meth, and just being degenerate shitheads. Although I do credit them with my desire to be a better white man, so there's that.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

I'll infiltrate you and screen shot everything. I hate you as much as you hate non whites

Attached: IMG-20190415-083950-745.jpg (183.03 KB, 1080x608)

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

That shouldn't make you want to kys until you hate yourself too, but perhaps you hate too much in general and need to find something worthwhile in life to focus on. (sage for offtopic)

Luke Long
Luke Long

Awww you need a racist safe space. Maybe you'll be safe inside your sister pussy.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Snitches get stitches
is a saying in prison.

This planet is a ZOG prison planet, faggot!
Will check your IP.

factinate.com/things/54-interesting-facts-organized-crime/

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Check my ip, please. Im not scared of you faggots.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

That much hate. You definitely could belong here. Also you could join Antifa.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

What kind of protective custody yard were you on nigger?

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

You don't join antifa retard. Just like you don't join racism. I'm just an antifascist, it's just how i am. You're just a racist piece of shit. It's just how you're. We are forever enemies

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

We dont want you subhuman.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

anons coming for you

Attached: huwhite.jpg (85.61 KB, 540x571)

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Don't you have some dick to suck

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

? How's that a safe space? At least here you can say whatever you want to. I wish it would be the case for all the internet. And you really think we're somehow related to the kkk? Are you a boomer?

Attached: 13.jpg (31.65 KB, 300x424)

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Ive got to fuck your mom later, ironically, so do you.

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Antifa is a gang operated by the police.

You have to join, they usually demand you commit some retarded crimes to do so.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

You have to earn those tats buddy. That guy has some shitskin notches in his belt for putting in work.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

He can keep his nog tats

Who wants to be a gang member?

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Who told you that, Alex Jones? Lol yeah, that's how antifa works, please make sure to tell all your friends

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

you have to earn those tats buddy
Yeah, by stabbing the nigger who owed you drug money and refused to pay.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

for sure, those were the guys that chose to continue that life on the outside. There's no hope for some people. I've met my fairshare of those kind of guys too and I can think of maybe one that is currently free/not dead.
There's a lot of guys that go do a single bid and wise up, get a job and start families.
People on the right or whatever you want to call this are missing a great opportunity of acquiring loyal and racially aware individuals to the right path.
fuck it though.
This thread is shit. Just keep talking to people and finding like minded white men. Don't be a faggot LARPer with zero gameplan like the morons ITT.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

How do you think?

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

ur mum
mother died a while ago
Some of us aren't kiddie retards like yourself

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Actually it is a policy that whites cant owe other races for drug money because it will cause a riot. Its called a no debt policy. Tell us more about how you have never been to prison.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

It's not safe anymore. I plan on spending a lot of time here on /pol from now on. This is paradise to me, there's endless racist pieces of shit to insult

William Wood
William Wood

Filtered.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

At least we are honest

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Oh shit, you mom died, I'm so sorry! Not fuck your dead mother, nobody has sympathy for hateful pieces of shit like you. I fucking hate you with a passion.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

This is me

Attached: IMG-20190414-125911-915.jpg (149.58 KB, 694x694)

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Bet you won't hunt him down and do something about it.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

he likes being abused
Listen I know you're lonely ever since your boyfriend left. No one to hold you tight with a dick in your bootiehole. But we don't want to replace your wardaddy.
Okay?

Attached: 136887.jpg (473.24 KB, 1138x784)

Mason Long
Mason Long

Stand up brother.
I'm with you.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Attached: 3513928c75cf17b76aa44c478486aa2e7df26c2076af018db6e365744744e579.png (874.79 KB, 1920x1080)

David Walker
David Walker

reading your posts is making me want to drink soylent.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

You don't even know why you hate.
You can't even explain it without BUZZWORD BUZZWORD RACISS BIGOT BUZZWORD

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

God damn right I'm not, I'll just insult you from the safety of my phone

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Then you're welcome to stay buddy cause you won't get filtered here, ain't it nice?

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

There's only two ways into Antifa, and no way out.

You be a criminal, or you ride dicks

I laughed when they told me what those faggots had to do to stay out of prison.

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Attached: IMG-20190424-202037-666.jpg (194.08 KB, 1077x1083)

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

I would love for someone to direct challenge me.
Other than the usual glownigger tactics.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

They never will.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

I don't know what filtered is, I'm not a basement dwelling virgin

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

You're a woman aren't you

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

didn't get custody, huh

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Knowing my luck it would be the 1 giant nigger they got working IT at the local alphabet office.
open front door
some 6'5" 300 lb angry monkey is there

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Forgive my english faggot, i'm not a burger.
Read some books mate instead of spilling your sperg here, you won't convince anybody this way

Brody James
Brody James

Tell me, you seem like the type that thinks it's okay to punch Nazis, why might you think that it's acceptable to use violence against someone for their beliefs, and in what respect would you differ from someone who thinks it's acceptable to hate a person for their racial background?

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Im gender fluid for your mom

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

You are correct you are a millstone around the neck of your race subhuman. Der newfagotten.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

I'm the natural reaction to your hate. You get the same energy you put out. You hate them, i hate you

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

I really wish we could talk about politics, tell us more about what you support rather than "no racism, we're all equals and we have to punch nazis". What do you think about multiculturalism?

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Not a single person gives a shit

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

The fluid in your anus has a gender

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Actually sombody from here just shot a kike so your reactions are somewhat disproportionate.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

Gender isn't real you mentally handicapped goon.

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Yes but our hate actually has intelligence and humor backing it while your hate is backed by the hysterics of your diabetes
vid related

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

You are the reason for our hate, because you are too stupid to see the jew in the bigger picture!

Kikes are behind capitalism (see wall street jews)
Jews were behind communism (funded by wall street jews)
Both ideologies did so much harm to the goyim (non jews)

You are just one of the jewish golems that are too brainwashed to see the truth!

Carter Long
Carter Long

penises and vaginas aren't real
<you mentally handicapped goon

Attached: Jumanji-3-Cast-Danny-Devito.jpg (20.11 KB, 798x421)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

what is sarcasm

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Im not here to debate but I'll extend an olive branch. I think multiculturalism is a good thing, in most cases. Though im not opposed to all you racists having your own space away from us normal people. The problem with that is y'all with never mind your own business, oppression is a main principle of your ideologies.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

multiculturalism is a good thing
multiculturalism is racism against all races, because it destroys all races over several generations. Think about that.

Diversity means protecting gods/natures creation.

Forcing it together, destroys it all in the end.

watch

www.TGSNT.TV

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

meanwhile in reality
shitskin illegals and refugees flooding white countries
niggas constantly having babies and the hood keeps spreading (suburban sprawl anyone?)
"How dare you try to be a white separatist YOU RACIST."

You are a moron.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

multiculturalism is a good thing,

gellerreport.com/2018/03/rotherham-rape-100.html/

Do you even care about the weakest of our society: children?

are you ok with the rape of white young girls by immigrant gangs?

Rotherham is just the tip of the iceberg

William Howard
William Howard

I hate all oppressive religions. But what i don't do is hate every single person who practices said religion. Some rich guys are Jews, some rich guys are Christians, some rich guys are muslims. Some rich guys are atheists, hindu ect ect.The ruling class is all religions. That doesn't mean you go kill innocent civilians just because they share the same religion with a rich guy who uses his power to make life hard for us. But y'all do, or you encourage and support it.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Thanks for your answer, then my second question is, how multiculturalism is any different from multiracialism. And if it's similar/the same don't you think it implies that similar races with different cultures live in the same territory? Then races might exist?

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Go ahead and tell some "moderate" muslim you hate Islam but you don't hate individual muslims
At best you're getting cussed out. Maybe slapped.

Your mentality is that of a child.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

you go kill innocent civilians just because they share the same religion

You clearly never took your time to dig into judaism. Otherwise you would know, that everything you think that we are (the evil Nazis) are in reality the jews.

NatSocs never wanted to exterminate any race. They just wanted to preserve their own race.

Jews on the other hand claim to be gods chosen people and all non jews are goyim. Which means cattle.

Jews own the media, the banks and international trade. They are playing the non jews against each other.

Take the time and educate yourself on the subject.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

And nobody supports killing innocent civilians here, nor do we hate other races. We just care more about white people the same way we care about our families before the rest. We just wish to keep our countries white, and to support science, art and western values instead of multiculturalism, while taking care of non-white in our own countries and becoming a minority in the lands of our ancestors.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

racists
Racism doesn't exist lol

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Oh man. You are going to be doing an ethnic cleansing real soon if you stick around here. They got you so fucked in the head when you figure out how hard you got kiked you will snap. I can see it.

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

NatSocs never wanted to exterminate any race.
That's a lie and you know it. The majority of Zig Forumslacks talk about who gets the gas or the rope. Those that just want peaceful separation of nations and races are few and becoming rarer.
And nobody supports killing innocent civilians here, nor do we hate other races.
Explain the rampant manifesto-sprouting spree killer support threads then, the Saint Tarrant and Saint Breivik memes, and the "ITT we hate (____ race)" threads. You call non-white "shitskins" and various other offensive words, and make generalizations about their supposed worst characteristics.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

I never hated the brand, but i do hate traitors. They join because they don't want to get gang banged by niggers in prison, they don't care about Fascism. Some turn out alright ideologically, but i'd say that's the minority

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Most white men who would actually help you out if you were getting attacked by another race in the street have been to prison. If i see a white man getting attacked by a subhuman im jumping in. I dont care if its at the parole office. Also if you beat the fuck out of a nigger and get caught you will go to prison and then you will be the criminal thug, instead of the pussy who has never commited a "hate crime".

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

if you don't support literal false flag-tier garbage you're a kike
Stop shilling for subhumans.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

NatSocs never wanted to exterminate any race.
That's a lie and you know it.
You have to read books about that, Holohoax is a very complex subject but you may find lot of infos about it if you lurk more
Saint Tarrant and Saint Breivik memes
Like you said these are memes, and we believe shooters like Tarrant are just one of the results of the current situation, cause multiculturalism doesnt work, and will bring natives to do such things trust me on that as a frenchie
You call non-white "shitskins" and various other offensive words, and make generalizations
Like you do when you said non-whites, or "you want black dick in your asses" isnt that a generalization?
We're humans, we live in groups and we always use general terms while referring to other groups, is that a surprise to you?

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

you are not brother to Me, you gnida chernozhopaya~!

yt765432….dp you hoeuave yt porn lnks? post it rht er hrit new!….c433

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

We are going to get you.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Remember when the Emperor used the Thunder Warriors to conquer Terra then cast them aside when he was done to make Astartes Marines?

That is how we use these prisoniggers come DOTR

Attached: carl-holden-17-spacemarine.jpg (497.33 KB, 1400x1973)

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Lurk 2 more years and then we can talk. It hurts my brain to always answer the same questions for people who just found us and still believe all the lies from the (((media))).

Also, you need to develop one critical quality, when lurking on Zig Forums and that is: THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Media makes it easy, they tell you what to think. 8ch is harder. You have to distinguish yourself, what is just shitposting and what is real. But you will catch up to speed if you are strong enough.

Here read a book by a nobel prize winner, who wrote about the jews/kikes:

archive.org/details/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether>>13206633

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Save your PR optics. I've been here long enough and I know Zig Forums too well, unlike newfag Antifa keyboard warrior there.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

house nigger vs field nigger, nancy

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

(((Aryan brotherhood))) founded by Tom Silverstein

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Rabbi go home, you have to suck baby dick tomorrow

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

<tells me to lurk two years and reddit spaces

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Same brother but I came to Zig Forums like 5 years ago as a complete illiterate retard that believed everything from the (((medias))) and I had some Zig Forumsacks to open my eyes even with my broken english comprehension. I often feel like I have to do the same to newfags

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

The supreme response of someone with no argument.

John Sanders
John Sanders

Yes, of course. We need hands willing to get to business, and these fine gentlemen have no qualms about doing the dirty work. Freeing prisoners would only be possible in a hypothetically advanced phase of the situation, though.
in my experience many whites in prison have quite a lot in common with shitskins both mentally and socially
Who cares? We don't have the time or the situation to suffer moralfaggotry. We just need to make sure our people aren't exterminated, and for that we need exterminators. The SA were not always the most civilized folks either.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

If you are no rabbi, than do not do it.

Otherwise i advise you to read some books on real history.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

And how do you know what books I have read or have not read?
Oh look, just another Zig Forumslack who speaks of "exterminators"! Because Zig Forums is a Mongolian basket weaving board of love and peace among the diverse brotherhood of races, newfrend!

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Why are whites in America so terrified of becoming a majority?

Are minorities treated badly there?

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

Why don't you want to become a minority in your own countrie?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

be careful kid when you are saying "we"…

9u876543q2…dp you hoeuave yt porn lnks? post it rht er hrit new!…c756432

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Buddy, this isn't a "racist" or a "nazi" board, this is just a place with absolute free speech, of which there are very little in the world.
The reason those thoughts are predominant here is because they are, ultimately, the truth.
If you stay here you WILL end up like us. We INVITE you to stay here, because this is the opposite of a hugbox or a "safe space", this is a place where you go to learn the truth you don't want to hear; a hurtbox if you will.
The fact you think we're somehow threatened by another person acting out their right to free speech is hilarious. If what you say is true, you might convince someone!

But it's not, so good luck. You're going to need it.
you can still get tempbanned for being a disruptive retard though, and you're already on the way.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Obviously you are not siding with the white race and you choose to close your eyes for all the crimes that the jews are doing against non-jews, which includes the people of european descent.

That tells me something about your value system. By the style of writing and your responses i assume you went to college and you see yourself in the position of the higher moral ground.

I would be interested to hear your position on the topics: of whites trending towards extinction (declining numbers),
Mass immigration,
"who owns the press",
"did 6 million really die?" …..

If you feel, like you are siding with the truth, than do not hold yourself back. Show us the path to enlightenment.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

They’re in jail because they’re betraying civilization, idjits. They’re traitors to the human race. Wake up and smell the slavery already. We could live forever on this earth - physically, literally forever, with vast pleasure and luxury - if we had no violent people replicating a fucking slave-nature into society.

Conspiracies rise up against people who coerce others with lies and violence. Coercive people present a threat of punishment. That threat of external punishment is the cheapest goddamned way to keep people loyal to a cause. Coercion therefore risks cheapening the worth of all life. When we use lesser coercions to restrain greater coercions (as when prisons restrain aryans), we enhance the worth of all life on balance, but there would be a brighter potential to reach for if we didn’t have aryans to restrain with the lesser coercion.

Coercive people are also fucking unstable. There was a guy in the news recently who while interacting with federal agents revealed he violently hated great random-ass swathes of people. Yeah, did you see in the news that an erratic vet planned to bomb a white supremacist group, until the FBI stopped them? Do you know what that was? That was a rare cause of racists being the lesser violence. The lesser violence getz protected, duya understand?

The meek inherit the earth. Not because of the Christian Gawd, but because they make better companions AND have vast material advantages. The meek are the greatest font of wealth and glory.

I mentioned immortality? Yeah, that’s biotech. We can make brainmeats in laboratories, and do you broken people know what you all are? Do you know what’s broken in you? Because I’m telling you it’s a little broken in all of us, but if we are meek enough and if we honor the meek enough, all breaches shall be mended. That’s why the lesser violence gets protected. The lesser violence getz protected, duya atlas’t understand?

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

What the fuck? Why did his posts get deleted? That's fucking retarded. We became knowledgeable of the truth because of the fact everybody could post anything. If this place turns into a hugbox now that only gives them ammunition against us and makes place for delusions.

Fuck you mods.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Oh look, just another Zig Forumslack who speaks of "exterminators
Being an ethnonationalist or a person with a healthy concept of race like all nonwhites in the world means being prepared to do anything to preserve it. You force us to violence, we enact violence.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

This place is obsessively dishonest. Threads with too much truth actually get deleted.

Hi Torposter. You know, if you throw a few bucks and some doe at a cell phone provider, you can get three dead deer and a fawn next year. Er, I mean, you can get a better way of pretending to be multiple people. Each connection will get its own IP.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

The Aryan Brotherhood is a white prison gang in the United States with an estimated 15,000–20,000 members.

Where the fuck did you get that number from? Maybe 1/10th of that. It's super elite. Lots of OTHER gangs that are ASSOCIATED with them, but as far as the AB goes. no.