FILTHY BALD HEADED JEW MUNCHES DOWN ON AMERICA AS HE SATES HIS GLUTTONY IN THE HALLS OF CONGRESS ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME

FILTHY BALD HEADED JEW MUNCHES DOWN ON AMERICA AS HE SATES HIS GLUTTONY IN THE HALLS OF CONGRESS ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME
YOU'VE GUESSED IT, HE'S A JEW
Barr faced a onslaught when he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, and was scheduled to appear before the House Thursday morning. He cancelled the appearance last night, after a spat over terms of the questioning.
The spin House Democrats want to convey is clear: that Barr is too scared to appear for questioning on his handling of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation and report. Rep. Jerry Nadler, the chairman of the House committee, said Wednesday night that Barr was “terrified.”

mediaite.com/politics/house-democrat-brings-toy-chicken-and-kfc-bucket-to-hearing-to-mock-barrs-no-show/

Attached: JEW HOMO.jpg (3779x2520, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/08/100831-cannibalism-cannibal-cavemen-human-meat-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking#Criticisms
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K&index=7
breitbart.com/clips/2019/05/03/house-judiciary-dem-cohen-if-barr-doesnt-comply-with-subpoenas-no-other-alternative-but-using-sergeant-at-arms-to-bring-him-in/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MR COHEN……… the jokes write themselves in our deaths

Keep the daily drama of the Trump administration on your containment board.

a thread died for this

Look at motherfuckers grin and nose the mudslim behind if that what he is i can't tell his nose is massive as fuck aswell.

I thought you guys liked Barr when he exonerated.

He looks Indishit to me.

motherfucker, is it only mr but I can see this kike eating the roasted feet of a 5 year old goyim child gone missing. That's is what these heebs do, cannibalize human flesh. filthy bastards.

KFC is delicious you bigot, and KFC is at least half as American as a cheeseburger.

I am sure you'd like a truckload of stolen watermelon parked behind your shotgun shack nigger but before you're killed the loyal war fighters must kill the jews

KFC is utter shit quality food.

Prepare your own chicken you slob.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/08/100831-cannibalism-cannibal-cavemen-human-meat-science/

dat nashville chicken tho nawimsayin cracka? u can hav dem pickles on top i kno u liek that shiet but ima keep it 100 aha fuck anything green except weed dawg

Attached: 10696431_935007256513063_2643377676884475409_n.jpg (960x960, 55.78K)

Shouldn’t he be swinging a chicken?

Attached: natures yarmulke.png (1032x353, 190.56K)

Attached: Capture.JPG (1026x484, 54.13K)

Except this kike didn't have two noble, aryan sons.

These pieces of shit can't hang soon enough.

Jews are disgusting animals.

We all know politics is theater, but that doesn't mean you should literally bring props. What an audacious heeb.

Attached: does this look like the face of mercy to you.png (632x840, 675.71K)

Attached: fcdf919d02d79f671d281b3431c6cce06a6b1b8149119b858696b5e5565863be.png (847x1200, 1.01M)

what did he mean by this?

Barr didn't show up cuz he's a "chicken".
The Left still can't fucking meme.

Who is Barr? Is this some Goy of Thrones shit?

Attached: 8f0d13b8602152301316e178bbe296620c31eeb9bb3081bd2f1b483fba053835.png (463x492, 175.54K)

I don't see how a piece of shit in a suit that has never once gotten his niggers hands dirty sitting in a public office can call anyone a chicken.

His Rabbi needs to correct him.

-sets it facing forward too

THIS

you eat bugs

How is this legal ???
Was invented by a Scot.
As was Basketball.
Everything Afros and jews do outside of oogabooga is cultural appropriation of European traditions and customs.
Caused by calcification of scalp skin and hair follicles as result of lack of sleep and excess ejaculation. Get more sleep, fap less, and wash with amino acids to help repair scalp tissue.

Anything other than killing jews is a waste of time.
Anyone who disagrees is a jew, either racially or by conversion.
Stop wasting time.

That's the simple truth and we shouldn't be afraid to say it.
This slogan will separate the cowards and shills from the free human beings - the people who will sacrifice to make things better for everyone.
It's perfectly well protected by the First Amendment, but it also no doubt gets the attention of the mass surveillance program, maybe causing them to overreact and spread their resources thin.
We can't be afraid to say such things if we are going to have any chance at organizing effectively - we need a single-minded message that can't be negotiated and subverted (like 'the alt right').

Even if you are a coward, you can help those who really will take action by memeing this slogan.

So, how do we know there's no hope in this system?
One very important fact: The jews control the currency completely.
There is no way to pry control from them within the system because they can always print more money and fund a countermeasure.

We have to work hard to earn money and carefully build every effort, while the jew can just conjure money out of thin air and pay useful idiots to come and knock it all down.

Simply put the entire economy is a scam.
Our money is meaningless and worthless, but we treat it as if it's real. This mistake has fundamentally warped our collective psyche and is the root of all the problems we have, such as the popularity of leftist ideology.

If you don't know already, you NEED to understand how the central bank bribes everyone and everything to enact its social engineering goals:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking#Criticisms
(can anyone provide some better sources explaining central banking?)
and you need to understand exactly how they leverage this power:
>youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA&list=PLGWDWheWsAdlOgXzuVBWQvBuHK1yMUI2K&index=7
(long video, but it describes exactly how they move money around and get things done, watching it and understanding it will probably completely change your life)

Cowards and shills might spam this thread, mods might delete it again and again, but they will never address the proposition directly, because it is their masters' greatest fear - what if we stopped being distracted and immediately focused on the root of the problem?
The jews and their dependent slaves aren't anywhere near ready for that yet.
It's an opportunity that I suggest we pursue.
Despite everything, we can not only survive, but we can win.

To anyone who really would take action immediately: Work hard to be truly ready to do what you know is right.
Make sure you are educated and trained and plan carefully.
Don't become impatient and spend your life on an act that fails to advance the true goal.

Since you have cannibal ideation, I have Good Jews for you, user! Someday vatborne human meat guaranteed 99.999% prion free will be available at grocery stores across the nation! Someday we will all feed our five year olds on the fabricated false feet of neverborn newborns! We’ll have a big beautiful wall of vatmeat to put up against those primitive foreigners intolerant of our sophisticated ways!

Fried chicken is actually an Irish dish.

why are they eating in there? i take it this is a jew stunt

steve cohen represents memphis

Niggers steal everything.

US Congressman (((Cohen))) threatens to put the highest law enforcement official in the US into handcuffs.

breitbart.com/clips/2019/05/03/house-judiciary-dem-cohen-if-barr-doesnt-comply-with-subpoenas-no-other-alternative-but-using-sergeant-at-arms-to-bring-him-in/