The Looming War with Iran

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Iran War Thread

To any who observe US foreign policy, it appears to be a fait accompli that the US will be at war with Iran fairly soon. By its own admission, the US has been engaged in a "maximum pressure campaign" to effect regime change in Iran. This isn't the first sanctions campaign against Iran, although it is the most comprehensive, and Iran has shown no signs of yielding to the pressure.
The secondary aim of this pressure campaign has been to bait Iran into war. Although this isn't admitted outright, a sanctions campaign was used by FDR to bait Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor. Thus far, Iran has resisted attacking US troops or allies in the region, although it has shown itself capable of long-range precision strikes, and its numerous proxies (over 100 of them) are broadly dispersed in and near areas where US forces operate.

The question here is: what happens next? Can Iran withstand the campaign? Will the US or it's allies go the Gulf of Tonkin route and kick off the war with a false flag? Will Iran and it's proxies attack the US in Iraq or Syria? Will it's proxies retaliate by attacking Israel or the US homeland? Speculate and discuss.

Archives and news links are omitted here as the breadth of the war campaign obviously includes propaganda as well.

Attached: goy-meat.jpg (380.69 KB, 1536x1422)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-iran-holding-center-mountain-fortress
conflictsforum.org/2006/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel/
conflictsforum.org/2006/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/
conflictsforum.org/2006/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk
m.journal-neo.org/2019/05/06/us-targets-iran-presumes-dominion-over-global-trade/
archive.is/fp0gl
canadafreepress.com/article/james-comey-and-the-stinking-fish-factor
foxnews.com/politics/doj-reached-agreement-with-clinton-lawyers-to-block-fbi-access-to-clinton-foundation-emails-strozk-says
thetrumpet.com/18605-american-weapons-fall-into-the-hands-of-irans-proxy-in-yemen
unz.com/pgiraldi/whats-in-a-cartoon/
archive.is/bNXrX
youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww
rt.com/op-ed/458856-wight-oped-us-iran/
archive.is/ERDJU
english.almanar.com.lb/716487
archive.is/jmDvD
jpost.com/Israel-News/Brick-Our-forces-are-not-ready-for-war-574122
archive.is/ULCy7
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-guards/iran-guards-reject-u-s-talks-cleric-threatens-carrier-idUSKCN1SG0PX
archive.is/bpKbp
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-shipping/u-s-warns-merchant-ships-of-possible-iranian-attacks-in-middle-east-idUSKCN1SG1MX
archive.is/8qeWX
reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-pentagon-missiles-exclusive/exclusive-eyeing-iran-u-s-sending-more-patriot-missiles-to-middle-east-idUSKCN1SG2AS
archive.is/ekFP6
washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-military-blames-iran-for-deaths-of-608-american-troops-during-iraq-war
archive.is/Bnfkb
presstv.com/Detail/2019/05/10/595618/US-Pentagon-Middle-East-Iran
archive.is/601Rv
dod.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1844752/statement-from-the-department-of-defense-on-additional-forces-to-us-central-com/
archive.is/HlVY3
unz.com/pcockburn/europe-has-no-power-in-the-escalating-us-iran-conflict/
archive.is/0IonN
haaretz.com/us-news/u-s-sends-patriot-missiles-to-the-middle-east-to-counter-iranian-threats-1.7221997
paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/12/trump-is-being-set-up-for-war-with-iran/
archive.is/uSJNL
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/russia-and-iran-deepen-ties-to-challenge-trump-and-the-united-states
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201905131074951561-iran-us-israel-attack/
archive.is/7AF7j
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201905131074950274-saudi-arabia-vessels-targeted-sabotage-attack-uae/
archive.is/QJQFu
iran.liveuamap.com/
archive.is/6oVqK
youtube.com/watch?v=TysdT9UMQDQ

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Why Iran now, can someone explain?
Who has the benefit here?

Attached: Drone.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

<who benefits?
The jews

<why do banker wars and oil wars happen, can somebody explain?

No lurk more nigger

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

OP here on my phone. I had to give up the family computer.
why Iran
Iran has been on the list of "bad countries " since they overthrew the Shah in 1979.
why now
Probably because all other efforts at effecting the political situation in Iran have failed.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

*affecting

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

muh Joooos

that shit gets so fucking boring, as if religion does something mean in the high ranks of the elite

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Iran
Highly unlikely given Iran's close relations with both Russia and China. If the United States demonstrates clear intention to go to war with Iran then either Russia or China will probably draw up a quick satrap-sorry, "alliance" - agreement and force Iran to sign it.

What's more likely is an escalation of intervention in Syria or reinvestment in Iraq and Afghanistan.

(((who))) indeed. Actually, the most likely culprit in this particular scenario would probably be Saudi Arabia. Israel has had a long history of problems with Iran albeit nowhere near the degree of rivalry between the US's "Arab Allies" and Iran.

By and large, Israel has satisfied it's border situation. If someone is going to get rogered for the happy merchants, it's going to be Assad.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Who has the benefit here?
Israel for taking out the biggest threat to its regional hegemony
Glow-in-the-darks as revenge for muh geopolitics circa half a century ago
Bankers and oil companies for the investment opportunities the war creates (war debt and opened markets)
the Military Industrial Complex for the chance to sell the United States (and the rest of the world) more weapons it doesn't need
Trump through the Jewish campaign donations and (initially) favorable coverage in the press he'll receive
The Media for creating something to report on for slow news days
The useful idiots on the Left for giving them an opportunity to LARP like it's Vietnam

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

REED
worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-iran-holding-center-mountain-fortress
and
conflictsforum.org/2006/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel/
conflictsforum.org/2006/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/
conflictsforum.org/2006/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-3/

The short version is that a US invasion of Iran will be Afghanistan 2.0, with Korea level casualties as long as the Iranian state holds out and Vietnam-tier for what little time the occupation lasts. Also, the Mideast will literally explode in civil wars and insurgencies because a Likudnik crusade against Iran will ignite the long-awaited, barely suppressed Sunni-Shia war which turned genocidal in Iraq after the rise of ISIS and is liable to erupt along the length of the Persian Gulf (eastern Saudi and Bahrain in particular) even without Iranian interference.

Attached: donald-of-arabia.jpg (767.16 KB, 770x1064)

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Lurk more. If you spent more than five minutes here, you'd know Jews are an ethnic group first, iconoclasts second, rent-seekers third, and a religion last.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

It's their money, cohesiveness, and intelligence gathering capability, not their religion, although religion and culture play a role.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

uhhh bros, why was the site down

Attached: 1508943668601.png (29.35 KB, 600x600)

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Israel won a war against the arabs. The arabs still want to destroy Israel.
Every vaguely organised Arab country with an army is seen as threat to Israel's existence.
That's why the Iraq, Libya and Syria have been destroyed. Iran is obviously next, the last independent large Arab, except maybe Egypt but not really.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Shitskins.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

OP is another heeby-jeeby faggot. No war is going to happen against Iran, as much as OP wants that to happen.
sage

Aiden King
Aiden King

The Arab allies are puppets and are no the source of the enmity against Iran. During the Khashoggi fiasco, Saudi Arabia threatened the US with mending relations with Iran if the US refused to back down on the pressure.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

(((maintenance)))

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

israel wants to occupy lebanon. they have attempted this at least 4 times in the last 40 years. every single time they have been pushed back by hezbollah. hezbollah is supported by iran and supplied by the iranian revolutionary guard. in 2013 it was labled as a terrorist organization for its support of Assad's forces during the Syrian civil war. And this year the iranian revolutionary guard was labled as a terrorist organization for supplying hezbollah. iran is called a "state sponsor of terror" exclusively for its support of hezbollah.

James Sanders
James Sanders

I CAN'T POST VIDEO RELATED ENOUGH!!!!

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Seb Gorka is so diamonds for this. He's playing [thread theme] to intro his ((America First))) radio show

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

regime change in Iran would remove that support for hezbollah and make the annexation of the West Bank easier. Netanyahu promised to annex the West Bank during the election. I think Israel is going to go for a final solution with the Palestinians.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

This is a key video.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

I think Israel is going to go for a final solution with the Palestinians.
They have to or else they will be outnumbered.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Can Iran withstand the campaign?

The economic sanctions are crippling atm, 40% of GDP comes from oil, Iran has to do something to survive. Their hand is already being forced.

Will the US or it's allies go the Gulf of Tonkin route and kick off the war with a false flag?

Quite possibly: youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk

Will Iran and it's proxies attack the US in Iraq or Syria?
Will it's proxies retaliate by attacking Israel or the US homeland?

If someone started lobbing shells into your back garden, wouldn't you?

We should really re-frame the discussion into how we can help to stop this bollocks. The populous is distracted with debt, long work hours and slivers of entertainment.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

If I could think of something to stop it, I would, only for the lives of my countrymen under arms.
The best we could do is catalog the event, much like what happened with the India/Pakistan flare up.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

gulf of tonkin type incident soon.

Fun fact.. the "threat" was revealed to the United States by Mossad….

This whole thing reeks .

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

If it wasn’t clear, there is a pattern emerging where the US is compensating for its diminished ability to compete economically and politically, with increasingly aggressive accusations (of treaty violations, for example) followed up by equally aggressive sanctions and military encirclement.
As other researchers have pointed out the US-proposed Iran nuclear deal and the inevitable US withdrawal from it was planned as early as 2009 and was never intended to be a serious effort to resolve US-Iranian difference, but rather to create a pretext to widen them further in pursuit of long-sought after war with Iran.
m.journal-neo.org/2019/05/06/us-targets-iran-presumes-dominion-over-global-trade/
archive.is/fp0gl

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Purp - is this your post?

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

But the CIA are the ones that overthrew the Shah? Jimmy Carter is despised by Iranians because he financially backed the Islamists

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Why not the Saudis?
or are they really crypto jews?

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Well then you better fucking hope fucking Iran doesn't have fucking nukes. Or we're fucked. And are dicks and are pussies are all going to b all covered in shit.

Attached: Dpa5a-1WkAAavK0.jpg (202.39 KB, 1024x898)
Attached: Dpa5dWaWwAAC0Zc.jpg (80.04 KB, 1024x532)
Attached: Dpa5gF-XoAAW8lF.jpg (128.86 KB, 1024x728)
Attached: Dpa5VrxWsAEW26V.jpg (185.71 KB, 1024x956)
Attached: Dpa6QTAV4AABRUd.jpg (154.13 KB, 1024x856)

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

I've seen this argument, but it never made any sense, so I dismissed it as disinformation. The Shah was installed by the CIA and a loyal ally of the US. Why would they get rid of him?

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

canadafreepress.com/article/james-comey-and-the-stinking-fish-factor

foxnews.com/politics/doj-reached-agreement-with-clinton-lawyers-to-block-fbi-access-to-clinton-foundation-emails-strozk-says

Attached: Dpa40bBWkAEYOg1.jpg (243.03 KB, 1200x993)
Attached: 8239c1f23aa32da6b8d63cb1a55a91e16b6999cb9dc7b2eb0947b26660a2d29a.png (566.17 KB, 1257x2403)

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

oy vey goyim they have nukes for fuck’s sake just invade
Get out.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

there's an Israeli policy document from 1982 that basically set out the last 37 years of warfare in the middle east

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

US and Israel has wanted to take Iran out for almost a hundred years, if there is any change lately to cause a new strategy it would be Kushner's peace plan and US shale oil. US needs to take Iran's manufacturing capacities out so they can control the price of oil to make their oil profitable, Venezuela is for Saudi Arabia so then can do an IPO of their state owned company.
The US is essentially cutting off Iran and Venezuela stopping them from importing oil and basically killing them via starvation, the hope is they provoke war so they can justify to the world their invasion plans.

Pretty straight forward really.

Attached: 1411880395990.png (37.06 KB, 510x546)

David Allen
David Allen

there was a far reaching propaganda campaign presented by the brits and yanks portraying the shah as a brutal dictatorship that tortured his own people despite the fact the shah mostly only tortured the islamists threatening the country, there are even interviews with his torturers who are utterly perplexed by the accusations.
he fell out of favour with the west I can't remember the reason I got pretty deep into a rabbit hole of angry iranians throwing documents at each other and vid links on youtube.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

thetrumpet.com/18605-american-weapons-fall-into-the-hands-of-irans-proxy-in-yemen

No i don't want war with Iran i want to stay out so i can keep ass fucking my bffl and my wifes bffl my neighbor who looks like a sexier Mia Khalifa but all natural with bigger boobs and a bigger ass 3x a day and ass fucking my wife who looks like a sexier Marilyn Mansion but all natural with better shaped bigger boobs and a bigger ass 3x a day.

And on weekends we have our little dirty threesomes all weekend long. Iv'e gotta go i'll keep multi tasking while i'm busy with my bffl.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

Stop listening to LARPers and start educating yourself on foreign policy. Find the sources of whatever Israel-firster hot takes get printed in whatever you consider a reputable news source and go upwards until you find the policy institutes that churn out analyses of past and current events to attempt predictions of and understand the reasoning behind the domestic and foreign policies of America's enemies. These papers and studies significantly influence future American policy, particularly when the alumni of said institutes get into an administration - there's no better illustration of that than the Project for a New American Century.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

You can write every single thing in your pic relateds off immediately when it leans on the bin Laden raid hoax to sell Clinton's "treason". Osama bin Laden was dead at Tora Bora.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

This is Trump's way of accelerating, if the war with Iran happens Trump will secure another term. The general public will permanently stop trusting the politicians and they would collectively know it is all the Jews behind it,they would go full minecraft.

Attached: Rachel-Maddow.jpg (929.65 KB, 2165x3000)

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

We're not going to war with Iran and I don't even like Iran but even I hope it survives.
The US is just going to increase violent rhetoric about Iran and nothing else. Trump's presidency would be fucked if he invaded Iran.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

If the Hillary child trafficing and satanic blood drinking ritual theories turn out to be true I win a £20 bet

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

This.
Trump's presidency would be fucked if he invaded Iran.
I don't think he cares. He might be fucked financially if he doesn't invade Iran. He gets bailed out by Rothschild and his businesses lose money.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

LETS GET THE GOYIM TO GO TO WAR AGAIN!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

HOLY FUCK THESE WHITE DIPSHITS ARE RETARDED

Attached: 1553021648617.jpg (82.33 KB, 750x737)

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Being a wartime president is the greatest honor a president can earn. And there's no way he will lose to some sandniggers. And because Iran is Shia, most muslim countries won't care enough to oy vey. It's a win-win. This could be the beginning of the race war. I can feel it. This is the one everyone's been waiting for.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

False flag -> WAR = Instant 90% approval rating.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

This president ran on pulling out of wars in the middle east and the other half hates him like a 2 year-long period

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Oh god i was going to bust Gangsta Comey post and stuff about U1 and all this other stuff but my bffl is doing all my favorite fetishes right fucking meow. Face sitting, whipped cream that she squirted in my mouth and for her tits, nipple chains, red bra, a tight little red frily corset, red panties, black fishnet nylons, black leather thigh high boots, handcuffs for me, whip for her, vibrater, paddle, cattle prod, lube, butt plug, balls and gags, sexy red arm nylon thingys, filming it, shes really really wet, it's kink inhere 2b continued.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

This isn't the 2000s anymore, user. Draft is obsolete, we drone warriors now.

Jack King
Jack King

HOLY FUCK THESE WHITE DIPSHITS ARE RETARDED
You spoke too soon:

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Just have a look at Bush's approval rating pre and post 9/11

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

False flags aren't what they once were. We live in the information age and too many people doubt them. They try to bridge the gap with censorship, but even that is getting played out.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

My biggest fear is the so-called “Iranian terror cells” in the US. I smell a dirty false flag used to justify further clamping down on the population by the feds, further entrenching of the police state

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

My bad. I forgot about the democrats. They will never let Trump go to war because then there will be no election.
Anyway, you don't have to be afraid, user. You won't get drafted because there will not be any fucking war and we will never get to see Israel getting nuked by Iran.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Jews want total control over The Silk Road.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

On the bright side it'll be cathartic to hear the commies and soyboys that listen and believe the media torn between the obviousness of an Iranian false-flag (compounded by their hatred of Trump) and the media telling them that there was no false-flag and anyone who thinks that there was is basically a Flat-Earther. That and a lot of ZOGbots will die in the war. Too bad about the Iranians though, they're easily the least shit of non-Eastern Asia

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

If they're jew masters tell Congress they want a war, then congress will give them a war.

John Bennett
John Bennett

They will never let Trump go to war because then there will be no election.
You're retarded.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Israel and its friends in Washington and New York never miss the opportunity to exploit the news cycle to tighten the screws a bit more, rendering any criticism of the Jewish state unacceptable or even illegal. Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon has been persistently demanding that what he describes as anti-Semitic speech be criminalized. Danon declared that “The time for talking and having a conversation is over. What Israel and the Jewish community around the world demand is action – and now.”
unz.com/pgiraldi/whats-in-a-cartoon/
archive.is/bNXrX

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

When did this purported Davey Crocket Nuke actually get set off ?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

How fucking new.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Read Iraq intelligence document about wahabbi and their royals. You should know this if you lurked.

Attached: f18939fa09a7cc4620fda4f2670c7379c1e342561c7d643e8f5562d4311b5af4.jpg (336.18 KB, 938x1033)

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

(((who))) indeed. Actually, the most likely culprit in this particular scenario would probably be Saudi Arabia.
Stopped taking you serious there. The Jews are responsible and this entire board knows it. Get the fuck off this board.
what is Greater Israel
Saudis are literal puppets of the Jew

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

The useful idiots on the Left for giving them an opportunity to LARP like it's Vietnam
Nigger literally nobody wants a fucking war with Iran except Jews and oligarchs. White men die in wars. Period.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

thread theme
imagine dragons
Leave

Attached: Screenshot-20190509-192637-YouTube.jpg (577.9 KB, 1440x1302)

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

the comments on that video
The Goyim Know

Attached: Screenshot-20190509-193508-YouTube.jpg (465.74 KB, 1440x2490)
Attached: Screenshot-20190509-193457-YouTube.jpg (463.12 KB, 1440x2711)
Attached: Screenshot-20190509-193446-YouTube.jpg (342.34 KB, 1440x1706)

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

this is Trump's way of Accelerationism
Vietnam and World War 2 killed so many white men that the 1965 immigration guaranteed a White minority today.
A war with Iran would kill several hundred thousand white men.
rachel maddow
Kill yourself turkroach

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Trump. Literally. Failed. A. Coup. In. Venezuela.
You are fucking dense.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Those comments
I wonder how the goyim knowing will affect the war plans. If goyim know in the comments, the military goyim also know.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

why can't israel just fight its own damned war?

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Correct
If the US has military based surround Iran. Crimea is strategically important to Russia because of it being a warm water port and year round accessible. Russia also has access to Caspian Sea. The US would likely try to fight Iran without provoking a military response from Russia who could impose naval dominance in the region.

The US has 1.3 million active duty troops and 800k in reserves.

Iran just has 500k+ active duty personnel. 300k reserves. Here's the kicker. Iran can muster 7-9 million volunteer fighters if they need to. Given the terrain and the industrialization level and military advancements of the Iranians it would be a bad show if a conflict like this took place.
A conflict like this would weaken the United States. We'd probably need to reinstate the draft. Good luck with that. I think at this stage of the game people would refuse to fight if they there were not shitstorm of propaganda to manufacture consensus.

Attached: whoswho.jpg (83.95 KB, 610x560)
Attached: whomm.jpeg (82.47 KB, 542x315)

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

can't you just recruit all the chollos?

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Because your elected representatives are owned by Jew money.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

DeLuSiOnAl
nIgGeR

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-30-07-19-12.png (357.46 KB, 540x960)

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Because Israel literally owns USA since 1800s at least. The population just wasn't aware of it and still isn't. Israel = USA. When USA sold its soul to satan in 1940s. I consider that to be the ultimate Game Over as far as USA is concerned. Americans too proud to see the truth which will be its demise. Only a handful knows the truth like some who comes here.

It's up to God almighty now what it wants and allows Satan to do. God works through the people.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

looming

Attached: 1983.jpg (116.67 KB, 725x465)

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Ronald Reagan pulled them out after that, but I'm convinced Zognald will just throw more goys in the shredder.
I'm going to delegate authority to the Generals
*fires Generals*

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Who here other than my retarded ass thought we be in war with china before iran.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

I stopped thinking this after the first few months of Trump.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

I stopped thinking this after the first few months of Trump.
Yeah he bombed Assad after 4 months in office. It was apparent then he was a kike pawn. Any holding out for hope was misguided after that

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Bumplestiltskin

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

War with China? They have ICBMs and could throw a nuke and kill some elite.

Wars are fought by disposable poor people.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Yet mass rapes and killings by shitskins get ignored and suppressed. You have too much faith in the average retarded that sucks the medias cock. Look at the suppression of Newtown and how that school was a moldy ass crumbling school yet here we are.

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

What's with the new faggots like this? Why would you sacrifice your own when you have others willing to die for your kike shit?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

I wouldn't be so sure the false flag thing hasn't filtered down to the unwashed masses already. Normies use the phrase nowadays.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Why would China and Russia let the US destroy Iran.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Sabotage the war effort from within.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Lurk 200 years before poasting

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

It wouldn't be a bad thing if the first grenade Joe Snuffy throws is into the Commanding Officer's tent. I imagine it will be "joint" mission with an Israeli commander anyway.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

As an accelerationist I am cheering for this:
A) USA loses
B) Massive political strife at home
C) Israel in grave danger

Attached: drumf-jared-bibi.jpg (57.18 KB, 800x533)

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

ZOGbots aren't white. They're trannies, gays, niggers, spics, and flips. Being a ZOGbot is the most dishonorable thing one can be and being a ZOGbot supporter is the second-most dishonorable. Being a kike is a close third. I have to respect that kikes look out for their own evil interests and I have no respect whatsoever for ZOGbots or their enablers.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

t. tranny

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

They are mostly poor and white.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

You cease being white once you become a ZOGbot.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Wrong.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

checking less obvious repeating numbers

there's no reason why enthusiastic human beings can't use yet another greater israel war as motivation for removing (((the ethnic group))) behind israel from the united states government.

James Moore
James Moore

Many of them don't have other opportunities, and are poorly educated. Add in the patriotard propaganda and the non-cash benefits and it's hard to resist.
From personal experience, 1 in 20 or fewer soldiers were there for ideological reasons while most were there because of poverty.
This is good news, because most soldiers would rather throw that grenade in the kike's tent and walk off the battlefield than die for Israel.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

We should really re-frame the discussion into how we can help to stop this bollocks.
Not much we can do except make people aware at how dangerous the situation can get, and hope to spur on massive anti-war protests. However China is the one with the greatest leverage here, followed by Russia. They'll have to make a rather aggressive move to establish a line in the sand. No more sidelines or subtlety this time, a rather blunt message. Personally I think if either of them has a paradigm shifting technological trump card to play, now would be a good time to hint it with some tests.

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Agreed!

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

It sure would be predictable if angry citizens killed Mexicans after Trump did absolutely nothing on open borders or the Russua hoax but did involve us in an illegal war of choice because Israel said so. There is no popular support for this war.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

not stepping in.

I stopped the last major war. you guys screwed me over for it. figure this out on your own.

Joseph King
Joseph King

(checked)
Is that you, Zognald?

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

not a good strategy, never was….

Attached: themorontheory.png (369.05 KB, 1478x1713)

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

US will be at war with Iran fairly soon
gud luk

Attached: .gif (1.32 MB, 900x550)

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Fuck me. What if (((they))) really are creating a Greater Israel with other nations blood?

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Yeah religion doesn't have any meaning among them but they're still jews.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

I don't even care anymore. In fact, I'm all for it now that I think about it. War with Iran will only speed up the collapse of this nation on several fronts.

First, the leftists will lose their shit because its a republican doing it, so they'll be in full 'nam mode and throwing a hissy fit, protests and riots and physically attacking anyone on the right for being "violent" (naturally the hypocrisy will be lost on them). Further destablizing the general social cohesion of the country when its already showing so many fracture points already.

Second, the country just cannot afford the debt associated with another war, and the allies of Iran (china specifically) would drastically cut down buying US debt, if not stop completely, making our situation even worse. Sure, they could print money and loan it to themselves through the fed, but this is going to cause inflation to ramp up pretty harshly. Sure UE rates and so on have been improving, but the general financial wellbeing of the country as a whole has not really improved. Home ownership isnt really going up, debt is still sky high for individual citizens, and so on

So to pay for it would cause increasing inflation, knowing that wage increases CANNOT keep up with it right now, is only going to make the financial situation worse for the average citizen. Though this may in fact be A goal they have. Increase inflation, but hey everyone has jobs, so as long as we dont redo poverty lines, we wont see people back on the dole because they'll have incomes above that, even if their purchasing power decreases and they struggle to pay bills and buy food, oh well you have a job so screw you just deal with us fucking the economy up even worse!

You may be thinking "well war means more production and is usually good for business," its really not, not anymore anyway. The vast majority of our population dont work in any industry associated with those things, and much of it is automated or highly specialized now anyway, so any extra money those contractors make will pretty much just go in the pockets of the owners and thats it, not that we even make that much anyway, its all about quality/impact over sheer quantity now.

Which is just going to make people even MORE likely to be out in the streets protesting, leading to more clashes between left and right, more social tension, less trust in government, more anger at the (((money masters))) and so on.

The only way around that is to escalate the conflict to such a degree that china and russia get involved, then invoking the draft, and sucking up half the country to go fight the war (mostly sending them off to be killed intentionally), which will just push the country even further left in the end, and more towards communism. But those who remain here will find themselves in a position to actually break away from this shithole finally, because there will be such chaos and destabilization, that who is really going to stop them? They're going to be so busy dealing with protests and trying to deal with soup lines and ultimately the politicians are going to be focused on moving towards communism as rapidly as possible, that they arent going to be able to maintain control over the entire country.. if somewhere like, say, the south decided to leave in the middle of the chaos… how could they even be stopped?

Regardless of how it ends up happening, I think perhaps this can work to our benefit in the long run. So I don't care if it happens or not. We all know we're getting war one way or another, they've wanted it for decades now, and they've finally got a puppet just unhinged enough to do it for them, so here we go

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Young Persian here

i dont want to fight americans bros, nowdays here in iran its all talk of war, i dont want to fight for a munch of islamists, i'll die for my country but not for islam bros. please send CIA instead of your navy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (19.64 KB, 224x225)

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

the jews prefer they fight Islamists, no assistance will be given

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

well, if we start getting drafted, we just need a symbol to wear so we dont shoot each other

No real desire to fight for the kikes in a desert either, no real reason to shoot iranians really. Would prefer you just got the durkas under control, or just murdered them. But, thatll happen about at the same time that we get the fucking commies under control here … lets just hope both of our nations implode before we get to the point where we are shooting at each other. Besides, we all know its just a distraction FROM our own nations being shitty and getting fucked harder every day.

Personally I'm going to get deferred because college, and aftewards I'll have medical training so I won't be shooting really anyway if I get drafted, I'll end up just getting blown up trying to save peoples lives =\

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

hahaha, you think the jews will care if it collapses the US? you exist to serve Israel. your country will be in wreck and ruin and still be signing bloated military budgets

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

when they pozz Iranian Islam through liberal democratic capitalism(one way or another) there be no dying for Iran.
i would not die for the shell that is the uk.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

bros if it ever comes to that i'll have something like this as a symbol either on my chest or shoulder, plz no kill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256.03 KB, 500x515)

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

is there any army in the world who'd allow such a thing?

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

a small badge isn't that chaotic of a thing, i'm sure they'll allow it otherwise i'll lose the 0.00001% chance of not dying when encountering a fellow Zig Forums fren

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

You act like all the competent people weren't online in 2001. The only people shut out back then were niggers, retards, poorfags, or people in some very rural area. The conspiracies flooded in almost immediately. These days, with the proliferation of added retards there to amplify the news, all herded like good nigger cattle into the heavily moderated facebook ghetto, I think the false flag would be more effective. Just look how many believe Tarrant's shooting and the Piano boy one.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

There have been multimonth periods lately where China has reduced its USA debt holdings. The Fed just picked up the slack and we didn’t learn about it until later. We’re riding this all the way down.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Mostly correct. Israel only won that war because the US financed it completely, and allowed pilots trained in the US to go fly in the Israeli military.

Also, Syria is not destroyed. It's in a bad position on the world stage, but in reality it stands rather strong with Russia.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Russia or another great state can save the world from the most disastrous war of the 21st and maybe all centuries if they either give Iran nuclear weapons or a nuclear umbrella.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

The Shah is based AF. Look how much more power they have now.. And lol at Mike Wallace acting like what he's saying isn't true.
youtube.com/watch?v=jsTxfH6tnww

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

That is ridiculous since they are both semites and essentially the SAME PEOPLE…

Semites are grotesque and the natural parasites on the planet.

Attached: lamprey-parasite-eye.jpg (151.62 KB, 1280x720)

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Within the first few hours we are forgetting the based sand niggers would fire hundreds, perhaps over 1000 missiles at israel, and I'm not talking shitty hamas firecrackers. Iran's shit works. It would be great to see tens of thousands of dead jews and sand niggers within hours if war with Iran kicks off. it won't

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Let the parasitic worms devour themselves.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Remember the Jews are trying to fulfill prophecy.
Netanyahu is a true believer.

All three religions agree on this happening and it's past due. There's quite a few powerful Jews talking about this coming. The Notre dame fire occured at the same time as a fire in the most important mosque.

Around 1200ish Notre dame is where they burned a shitload of scrolls of the Babylonian Talmud. For that building to burn at the same time as the top mosque was a huge sign to the Jews,

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Our Social Security is the top holder of US debt.
The TOP 60 CORPORATIONS PAY NO INCOME TAX.
The rich have their loopholes.
So our retirement money is being used to fund all this bullshit and guess who's going to be left holding the bag.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Imagine paying $22 trillion at these shitty min wage part time jobs. That's the future we're going to pass on to the next Gen.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

So (((organic)))

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

Col Larry Wilkerson on Venezuela.

Putin saved America from getting into another Vietnam?
Interesting interview!

Blake King
Blake King

I wish the UK monarchs were on his level,
Philip Mountbatton was alright. it would not surprise me if the old bastard was revealed to post on Zig Forums

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Dorood
Are persian or its relatives worth learning It's supposed to have some wonderful writings? the language sounds great but the thought of using a semitic vowelless abjad writing system for an indo-european language fills me with concern. I know Tajik uses cyralic which is a better option but there's less available to read.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Iran
arab country
No.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

I wish they could have found a reporter who spoke English

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

He keeps listing jews when he lists off the names of the incompetents he would fire.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

There's no way its not going to happen. Of course once the war with Iran begins there is going to be many meme opportunities and operations to take advantage of disaffected Whites not understanding why everything is going to shit and jews can only lie.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Fuck it, at this point I'm rooting for the kikes and neocons to get their wish from the monkey paw and kick things off with Iran. Any war with Iran will devolve into the sort of fighting that has kept us bogged down in Afghanistan for 18 years, except this time the enemy is a professional army made up of people that are at least partially human (Aryan) that has been training for this sort of unbalanced war for decades.

We will watch the mightiest empire since Rome collapse in on itself within a mere 30 years of its establishment as the global hegemon. The level of incompetence and mismanagement caused by the jewish subversion of the American empire's ruling class is truly unbelievable when taking this rapid decline into consideration. It's as if Rome collapsed in 116bc, just shortly after defeating Carthage, except Rome managed to maintain its position at the top for at least another 500 years. For America to willingly hand everything away just a generation removed from the collapse of the USSR is madness and yet it is also necessary.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

The level of incompetence and mismanagement caused by the jewish subversion of the America

IT'S THE 84 AVERAGE IQ

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

I understand and sympathize with your views, but it won't go down like that. Desperate, swirling battles that see thousands of men killed are for wars with a popular mandate. War with Iran, on the other hand, will be a kike war, fought by kike tactics.

It will certainly kick off with some Jew false flag. They've learned from the two-year joke that preceeded the Iraq War, so this time they'll be ready to strike 24 hours after the (((Iranian sleeper cells))) strike multiple targets inside the U.S.

The first move will be a cruise missile attack against Khark, which effectively shuts down Iranian oil exports. The next move is drone strikes and some ECM bullshit to disrupt their electrical grid.

Skip to the end: Our faggot tactics won't work on Iran. Eventually, we'll just wind up smashing their irrigation and water pumping infrastructure from the sky, then interdicting food shipments across the border from all those bases we've built. Jews like to see their enemies' children starving. It gives them a religious thrill.

Tl;dr: We're chickenshit like the Jews, so our tactics will deny Iran targets until their kids all have leprosy.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

You can’t throw a dreidel at this administration without conking some jew.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Boooom!
John Bolton's terrorist group the MEK busted trying to buy speedboats to do a false flag. That makes sense because Iran wouldn't do a unprovoked attack. That fucker needs to be arrested.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Dont worry, the "jews" that do that consider religion as useful, and you are an useful idiot.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

This. You will never see a US run by non-Jews again as long as it exists.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

jews / israel dummy

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Until their golems turns against them, because it usually happens.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

There's a long way to go before anything like that happens.

Attached: israel-america-dancing-pentecostal-baptists.webm (1.24 MB, 574x382)

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

RT:
The Moloch of US hegemony now has Iran in his sights
rt.com/op-ed/458856-wight-oped-us-iran/
archive.is/ERDJU

Moloch
What did they mean by this?

Attached: moloch.jpg (7.41 KB, 190x265)

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Iran is not an Arab country, dumbass.
The reason (((they))) want to take out Iran is because Iran is perhaps the only anti-jewish state still left in the world they even have holohoax cartoon contests; they threaten to wipe Israel off the map constantly and are aware of Jewish control.
It's really that simple.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Regarding Iranian proxies:
The US decision to blacklist the Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the Iranian response by labeling the US Central Command ‘CENTCOM’ as a terrorist organization indicate that the Middle East is witnessing an unprecedented tension between Washington and Tehran, a report written and published by Elijah J. Magnier mentioned.
The Zionist PM Benjamin Netanyahu is pushing the US President Donald Trump to launch a war against Iran, according to the report which cited how the latter approved all of the former’s demands (revoking Iran’s nuclear deal, moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and annexing occupied Golan Heights to the ‘Israeli sovereignty’).
The report also added that Iran and its allies have been preparing for the worst possibilities, quoting an anonymous source which stressed that Hezbollah and other allying groups in Iraq are going to engage in the confrontation which is expected to be imminent.
english.almanar.com.lb/716487
archive.is/jmDvD

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Oh yes goyim totally not stabbing you in the back we need our greatest ally America to go and die in another forever war in Iran who you have no argument with so we can get more oil and money and because we hate white people and America.

Attached: c20.jpg (31.15 KB, 458x458)

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Iran falling would be a huge loss to us. Iran is seriously the ONLY state-based threat to Israel, both in it's official capacity and in it's right arm of Hezbollah. You fucking retards supporting Iran's fall just because they're muslim are shooting yourselves in the foot massively. Increasing the power of Iran and shia islam in the region would be massively advantageous to us.

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Damn this is why people hate the kikes. And damn circumcision. And damn lawyers, damn doctors, damned dentists, and damn police, and damned Hollywood, and god damn politicians and god dman news cause they're all Jews and damn blood sucker kikes.

Attached: oP3YrW4.jpg (393.8 KB, 3000x1629)

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

The problem is that I don't think Iran has any chance to hold out against ZOG, the US is still immensely powerful and it'd be very foolish to underestimate it, which'd mean that there won't be any strife at home. Normalfags would accept it like they did Gaddafi and like they would have accepted Assad's fall. The loss of Iran would be quite disadvantageous and would mean no further potential threat to Israel.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Iran is different because it has the ability to cause casualties beyond its borders.

William Green
William Green

I agree; Iran is powerful, sure, but any sustained pressure from the United States would force their hand irrevocably, and I just hope they've prepared for the inevitable. Hezbollah has a proven track record against Israel, but this conflict would probably cause the jews to commit fully to the destruction of Lebanon, no holds barred.

Jack James
Jack James

are you suggesting the new york times is jew biased
Shah looks immediately to the right, trying to think of a way to say yes without shutting off the other persons willingness to listen
I respect this person for what I see in this clip.
where can I learn about Shah

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Israel will not send Jews to suffer casualties if it can send white Americans. Trump wouldn't allow an Israeli to take a bullet if thousands of poor whites are available.
IDF Ombudsman - Our forces are not ready to fight another war
jpost.com/Israel-News/Brick-Our-forces-are-not-ready-for-war-574122
archive.is/ULCy7

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Underrated post

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

If you look in the right places youtube is pretty good plus you can see gorgeous persian girls in miniskirts strutting through the streets of Tehran

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

In case of war, the supreme leader takes control:
“If they attempt any move, they will… (face) dozens of missiles because at that time (government) officials won’t be in charge to act cautiously, but instead things will be in the hands of our beloved leader (Ayatollah Ali Khamenei),” he said.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-guards/iran-guards-reject-u-s-talks-cleric-threatens-carrier-idUSKCN1SG0PX
archive.is/bpKbp

Gulf of Tonkin could be the plan
U.S. commercial ships including oil tankers sailing through key Middle East waterways could be targeted by Iran in one of the threats to U.S. interests posed by Tehran, the U.S. Maritime Administration said in an advisory.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-shipping/u-s-warns-merchant-ships-of-possible-iranian-attacks-in-middle-east-idUSKCN1SG1MX
archive.is/8qeWX

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Can the rest of you lurkers figure out how to tell when someone is a no doubt shill?

James Wood
James Wood

What is the probability of an imminent war with Iran?
Who gives a shit/10

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Trump. Literally. Failed. A. Coup. In. Venezuela.
You mean allegedly?

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

No he won't, Iran is protected by Russia and Russia would let the nukes fly than ever allow the collapse of the Iranian regime.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Nothing alleged about it. We saw it happen live.

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

Just us bad goys.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

It never really did. If you're an american patriot you need to be deprogrammed. America was always in-line with enlightenment values such as democracy, unfettered capitalism and (((freedom))) (to be a degenerate). It was anti-aristocratic since its inception. America has ALWAYS been the enemy.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Both were me, what did I do wrong?

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Based James Madison writing about the dangers of plebs running society.

Brody King
Brody King

what did I do wrong?
You're a shill.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

This will be a cool war.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.1 MB, 900x506)

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Does the private Federal Reserve bank still own the country?
<Yes.
War with Iran is irrelevant.
The only ones with any concern should be the poor zogbot that was naive enough to serve his country Zog.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

It's the Fed
No, it's the Jews.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

No, it's the Jews.
Kek! ..because the Fed has nothing to do with jews right?

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Man I sure hope they'll livestream a carrier group getting sunk

Attached: nothing-of-value.jpg (65.07 KB, 654x371)

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

You saw the coup live, we don't have any evidence to suggest the Venezuelan coup was actually backed by the US.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

we don't have any evidence to suggest the Venezuelan coup was actually backed by the US.
gaslighting++
no evidence
you dreamed it goyz!
lol!

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Retarded tor nigger, if it was a US coup then there's obvious proofs for it, right?

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

The Looming War with Iran
Is doomed to failure.

Attached: US-Paper-Tiger.jpg (2.3 MB, 1720x4784)

Ethan King
Ethan King

It's the Fed
It's the libtards
It's the Cutural Marxists
It's the Russians
It's the Chinese
It's the "boomers"
It's the niggers
It's the Muslims
It's the Zionists
It's just Clown world
It's /leftypol/
I've heard it all.
It's the Jews.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

He never said it wasn't the jews. The fed is just a tool of the jews.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

egypt and jordan are good goys and have open borders and embassies with israel
only really iran and syria are activley against israel in the middle east

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

we don't have any evidence to suggest the Venezuelan coup was actually backed by the US.
Other than over a century of the Monroe doctrine and decades of anti-Chavista foreign policy, cutting the power to the Venezuelan embassy because the ambassador wouldn't hand it over to Guido goons, John Bolton lying that some of the most powerful men in the government were going to or had defected as the coup attempt was unfolding live, the US leading the world in recognizing the "legitimate" government of Venezuela and the hallmarks of color revolution - not least of which is the determined refusal by CIA fronts such as the Washington Post to call a coup, a coup. Similarly, the coups in Egypt and Ukraine were also not coups, but in fact the legitimate government(in-exile) following the will of the people.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

You forgot
Its the women

The arabs still want to destroy Israel.
So do I.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Don't forget Yemen, they have some scores to settle with saudikikes.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Attached: Another-Power.jpg (632.04 KB, 924x2572)
Attached: TheNextFailedState.jpg (512 KB, 948x2076)

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

They have many tools. They want you to waste time tilting at windmills.
This also.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Pakistan/China should just give them a nuke already. Maybe they can broker a deal where they get half or 2/3rds of all their oil forever.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Other than over a century of the Monroe doctrine and decades of anti-Chavista foreign policy
Anecdotal evidence
cutting the power to the Venezuelan embassy because the ambassador wouldn't hand it over to Guido goons,
Because they don't recognize Maduro anymore
John Bolton lying that some of the most powerful men in the government were going to or had defected as the coup attempt was unfolding live
He was misinformed
<Muh pure coincidence
Or because the coup happened so quickly he didn't have a full comprehensive report on what was happening.
the US leading the world in recognizing the "legitimate" government of Venezuela and the hallmarks of color revolution - not least of which is the determined refusal by CIA fronts such as the Washington Post to call a coup
Yes, because the US doesn't recognize Maduro and the Washington Post isn't a front by the CIA because if it was it wouldn't need to ask you to pay for a subscription to read its post. That is fucking retarded.
Similarly, the coups in Egypt and Ukraine were also not coups, but in fact the legitimate government(in-exile) following the will of the people.
Then it's not a coup? It's just people who are tired of their governments and protesting against them. That's not evidence for US involvement. And I can understand why the Venezuelans are protesting considering they're starving to death.
<inb4 kike whatever
I don't support Guido because he's a socialist cunt like Maduro, I want a far right leader to take control but that won't happen.
Fuck off back to /leftypol/ (((Commie.)))

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Go back to r/the_donald lmao

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Commit homicide, boomer.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Give us proofs
<Alright
lmao fuck off asshole
Really makes you think

Easton Green
Easton Green

Attached: Shut-the-fuck-up-Boomer.jpg (111.11 KB, 1200x674)

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Just imagine if whites could teach our children this well. Our humiliation, our slavery would be over.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING
6BBX6NGZDMS?FBTT6ERZ7AM4VRSI2E
ROMAN LAD(?) OUT

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

It wasn't proof you retard you're just regurgitating establishment talking points.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Ah yes, because facts are just talking points, right?
God, you're retarded.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

"Facts" such as Russia protecting the "Iranian regime", boomer?

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Venezuela was a failed coup sponsored by the US. It failed because the Venezuelan Defense Minister lied to the CIA when he told them he would arrest Maduro. The suckers bought it, the coup was put down, and Maduro remains in power.
The US is essentially supporting a government-in-exile now which has little chance of ever ruling Venezuela.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

I would add onto user's post since I agree with him. Them doing this dumb shit works. They shouldn't, the country shouldn't be stupid enough to go along with it, and its going to cause all kinds of additional problems for people later. But since it hurts our enemies and they seem to believe it wont, time to ride this vapid whore into the grave.

Big keynote here is just over one third of all the worlds oil flows thru that straight. The entire fucking sea can be hit by anti ship and anti air weapons. Most of it can be hit by modern arty at key points. This means the US has to push in close into an knife fight with its forces. It has to keep them unable from deploying such weapons. The US already proved it couldn't handle $4 a gallon gas. They sink a single fucking oil tanker, and gas goes straight past 10, even if our system fights tooth and nail to keep it below 5, just one ship and nobody anywhere is going into that straight and sea until the fighting it done, completely. One third of the worlds shipped oil. If they sink an frigate or cruiser its a major blow to the perceived fighting power of the US. If the US, forced to pull in close to cover the interior of the sea for military operations gets one carrier damaged, or even sunk, the world shifts overnight and people stop thinking this becomes some quick war and the US might is supreme.

If the US doesn't push in quick, the war becomes a long grueling quagmire. I am sure most plans are for six to ten months of operations and a quick capitulation by military planners. But considering how long iran has had to prepare, and the fact it takes nearly a year to preposition military forces, the timeframe is going to overrun that fast. Also, the US is likely to try doing another bombing campain like they did in iraq (twice) while they build up, this means a very long time for the sea to shut down. It also gives other actors time to put alternate plans into play to counter this move. If an ship is sunk near gibralter it would be clearly 'blamed' on irans missing subs, but would shut down most of the Mediterranean sea, causing havok in the west. A few attacks in various places and perception could turn from some local regional war into an major world wide risk due to the US playing empire.

For us here, once fuel oil is disrupted expect to see massive lines like in the 70's for gas. But for added flavor place in the fact many now are not going to be able to afford such gas, and just in time logistics is going to be gutted by supply disruptions just from this, never mind anything else. The price rises of goods comes fast within a couple months, and once it hits double digits it becomes self sustaining until things in the nation get better. With our hordes of subhumans around now, they are going to lie, cheat and steal to get what they want and ignore 'rules'. Furthering our cause. When an father goes to his car to get to work, and gets pulled over because hes no longer got an license plate, hes gonna get pissed. That ticket of several hundred dollars, the fact he can no longer buy any gas until he buys another fucking plate, the fact they won't let him drive away without the plate, and might even just arrest him outright. He might lose his job and his budget was already pushed into using credit cards just to get by now before that happened. Hes gonna get pissed. Or maybe he goes out and his car has been drained of gas overnight, now hes stranded and he cannot even buy more for a couple days. Meanwhile he watches niggers and their spawn get free cash for food while his is struggling and spics are rolling by with 'worker' vehicles which will get passes to the front of the line for commerce reasons. And the whore at work of course is going to get a promotion for reasons over him. Never mind what other nations are going to go thru or start doing because of our collective enemies.

This an a lot more shit is going to hit all at once. In a healthy society this shit wouldn't make much difference, but in our rotting corpse of a nation, its deadly. The US is pozzed up already, has a host of std's making life miserable, has a drug problem and this war would cause it to catch pneumonia. All while it cannot stop and get the rest it needs or stop working. This could be our chance to push the happening. And its being delivered on a silver platter by our enemies.

Attached: slaanesh.jpg (86.35 KB, 750x747)

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

On a note to this one. If the US collapses the national ability to pacify us here collapses. No federal government, no ability to coordinate and no way to staunch local issues. Most states would collapse outright with the federal government and regional wars would spawn enough chaos for those like us to become warlords. We have the drive, education, desire, plans, understanding and goals in which to push to success in such wars, while most of the rest of the nation would fall to subhuman hordes or be easily crushed due to still thinking movies and morals mean shit.

Once the fed collapses and our happening is given to us.
1. Almost all nukes are open to seizure by hostile actors intent on gaining such power or vengeance.
2. Every class 4 facility will be open to seizure to hostile actors intent on gaining power or vengeance.
3. Vast amounts of industrial production and natural resources considered too 'expensive' for non slave labor to obtain will be opened up by hostile actors intent on gaining power and vengeance.
4. Vast numbers of expendable human labor will be up for grabs for any warlord looking to cement his powerbase, just add food and stability and hes now got the makings of an world power even if only a third of the nation becomes his.
5. The worlds largest collection of arms outside of russia becomes open for the taking and using free of international 'oversight' while the daunting task of pacifying the entire continent by anyone else provides free reign for warlords locally to beging operations.
6. Germany, the size of texas, took the combined western world to gang up on it to bring it down. The US is vastly bigger, and far more likely to fall into our hands either immediately, or rather soon after most chaos settles down by our regional nations organizing wars of conquest to retake subhuman lands stolen and raped during our collapse.
7. The worlds largest navy gets mothballed or seized by the rest of the world. There are a lot of nations whom don't like yids, and strangely enough many of those nations also host ports for our navy. Just takes a few modern destroyers and jewland can be embargoed. Without risk of anyone coming to save them, since the entire world becomes locked in a massive reshuffling of world power players overnight without risk of papa zogbot coming to fuck their shit up.
8. No more financial or material wealth flows into jewland from the US, this guts its ability to do anything but die. The parasites can barely keep their own population held up now thanks to its own greed and nature even with hundreds of billions of aid and premier support and protection. The loss of big brother protector turns them into an defacto embargo'd nation. While some tiny nations like germany, france and briton would try, without US support they cannot even organize more than a dozen sorties of airflights, and then their own population would likely start revolting now as well. The double edge of importing third world shit whom care not for jews and whites whom are guaranteed to ask why the fuck are we helping those fucks while my own are starving now.

I could go on, but fuck my fingers are tired. It could be argued not even the US would be hurt as much by the US's collapse as the yid nation would be.

Attached: 09d31d95ac27f318a9b741e56bb4613308338eeea980efad0598f687d924bb2a.png (1.1 MB, 750x1060)

John Martin
John Martin

U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, say one of the pieces of intelligence indicated Iran had moved missiles on boats. One of the officials said the particular missile observed was perhaps capable of launching from a small ship.
The officials also noted growing concerns about the threat from Iran-backed Shi’ite militia in Iraq, which have long avoided any confrontation with U.S. troops under the shared goal of defeating Islamic State, a Sunni militant organization.
reuters.com/article/us-iran-usa-pentagon-missiles-exclusive/exclusive-eyeing-iran-u-s-sending-more-patriot-missiles-to-middle-east-idUSKCN1SG2AS
archive.is/ekFP6

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

hurr durr the people directing every aspect of the world's most powerful nation don't have anything in common except all of them subscribing to Judaism
Can't tell if newfag, retard, MAGApede, or shill.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

I suggest Help Helper.

Hang in there, fren. Some of us are trying to get the word out to prevent our Muttland from doing another stupid, evil war.

Attached: IMG-0508.JPG (102.45 KB, 1024x821)

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

OK fren.

Levi Young
Levi Young

You claimed the US doesn't recognize Maduro but refuse to acknowledge this is part of color revolution modus operandi. Its conservikike pilpul.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Just get on Telegram. The CIA lives there.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Probably all three.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

If the kikes succeed in causing the US to invade Iran, mark my words: it will be 100x worse than Iraq. Although thr country will fall relatively quickly (though put up much more of a fight than the Iraqi army did) the insurgency will be Hell on Earth. You have a whole generation who perfected this shit in Iraq and are now fucking around in Syria until shit pops off in Iran. These sandniggers live for this shit

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

You are retarded nothing's going to happen to usa,stop reading too much (((post apocalyptic))) fiction schizo.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

So, you actually think this empire is on sound footing and stable path. Or did you have some particular problem with one of my points that point to the fact that jews will…. not care… if the us collapses? Perhaps you view one or more of the paths of fragmentation are in err?

Enlighten me o wise one.

Attached: Shhhh-Mistakes-Are-Being-Made.jpg (35.03 KB, 736x742)

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-military-blames-iran-for-deaths-of-608-american-troops-during-iraq-war
archive.is/Bnfkb

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

find me evidence of John Bolton telling the truth.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

this

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Correct. FF on the way.

Attached: AF266735-BB69-457D-900B-100C4BED6554.jpeg (378.21 KB, 1483x1484)

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Captcha Free!

Attached: B6C0508C-C7C6-4F84-8D5D-EB5AFB446675.jpeg (412.87 KB, 1525x1860)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

It seems inevitable. I don't think they care that people don't believe them anymore.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Amphibious Assault Ship Deployed
The United States says it is deploying an amphibious assault ship and a Patriot missile battery to the Middle East just a few days after it sent an aircraft carrier strike group and a bomber task force to the region.
“The Acting Secretary of Defense has approved the movement of USS Arlington (LPD-24) and a Patriot battery to US Central Command (CENTCOM) as part of the command’s original request for forces from earlier this week,” the Pentagon said in a statement on Friday.
"These assets will join the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group and a US Air Force bomber task force in the Middle East region in response to indications of heightened Iranian readiness to conduct offensive operations against US forces and our interests," the statement added.
presstv.com/Detail/2019/05/10/595618/US-Pentagon-Middle-East-Iran
archive.is/601Rv

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Amphibious Assault Ship Confirmed
These assets will join the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group and a U.S. Air Force bomber task force in the Middle East region in response to indications of heightened Iranian readiness to conduct offensive operations against U.S. forces and our interests.
The Department of Defense continues to closely monitor the activities of the Iranian regime, their military and proxies. Due to operational security, we will not discuss timelines or location of forces.
The United States does not seek conflict with Iran, but we are postured and ready to defend U.S. forces and interests in the region.
dod.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1844752/statement-from-the-department-of-defense-on-additional-forces-to-us-central-com/
archive.is/HlVY3

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

bump

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Iran

Highly unlikely given Iran's close relations with both Russia and China.
Putin is a Jewish Communist dual-Israeli citizen who meets with Bibi all the time. Putin was just "happen to be born Jew", he was officer in KGB.

Red China's govt is peasants controlled by Jewish Communist Bankers, same general model as USSR.

IMO the real reason for War For Israel in Iran now is to distract from the more important agenda of flooding the USA with Turd Worlders. Trumps betrayal on The Border has been a major news items for months, and Jews have failed to convince Americans that handing their nation over to savage Squatamalans is a good thing.

Iran War will provide unlimited pop-corn headlines. Lots of idiotic conflations of "Hostage Crisis", the Russian-Iranian Trump collusion angle, etc. If only Charles Krauthammer was still with us.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Charles Krauthammer
He's still with us, in the OP pic

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Get ready for tons of iranian sandniggers flooding into europe if there would be any war with iran. Iran is like an insect's nest, a small hit is more than enough make all the cockroaches fly away and get spreaded.

Attached: 4-5944907303772750327.mp4 (1.58 MB, 202x360)
Attached: 9cd177f1-d3a0-4c16-ac51-071fdefe410b.jpg (170.85 KB, 1080x1080)
Attached: 179246-398.jpg (150.14 KB, 1080x1075)
Attached: Iranian-villagers-art.jpg (41.86 KB, 650x434)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Iran is like a house, if you burn it down, its occupants will leave
I like how you called them sandniggers then post pics of Arabs, really shows your intelligence.
Iranians have existed for a long time and will exist for a long time still, their spirit lives in the Aether which is how they can survive thousands of years, just like the Chinese and Indians.
Iran is the homeland of the Aryans, its free leader an Aryan, and they will lead all the Noble races of the world against the greatest evil the world has ever seen: the united jewry of anglojudea

Attached: 586px-Ali-Khamenei-crop.jpg (92.14 KB, 586x768)
Attached: Hassan-Rouani-2017-portrait.jpg (72.89 KB, 367x508)

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

homeland of the aryans
Nah they're like europeans descendents of the aryans mixed with some local groups
Iranians are basically still Zoroastrian at heart honestly if you removed the islam problem they'd be a major real world power, who knows how advanced we might be if Mohamed had just died in the arabian desert

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

capped

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-11-The-Looming-War-with-Iran.png (1.23 MB, 1174x2824)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

*And Zoroastrianism is an indo-european religion and it shows
I wish we could be rid of these perverted semitic religions fomenting globalist wars

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Yeah, faggot you're right. Suck the cock of your "Aryan" leader you posted its photo.
All of them are iranians, unlike the ones you posted with clothings of arabs.
You uneducated asshole think you and the two fuckers you posted are Aryans.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Persians are indoeuropeans and are preferable to Arabs or god help us Africans.

Attached: 9B909787-B65B-4C3B-BC82-FA0ABF38E0C4.jpeg (1.12 MB, 1770x1143)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Sorry jew, did I strike a nerve?
Iranians will glass isntrael in 2020

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Your assessment is a logical take on the proceedings of such a war and its aftermath. His statement, however, remains fact. They cannot afford for the US to collapse, ever, therefore it won't collapse. Whites will continue exterminating themselves until there aren't enough of us to fight back, at which point they will allow a "collapse", blame it on the whites, and nonwhites will legally vote to make "being white" illegal, and they'll go house to house and rape us all to death. There's no stopping it. The Federal Reserve will never collapse.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

I wear a shiny metal swastika with my dogtags, pls dont shoot
Not like youd be able to see it anyway from rifle range. Even less so with arty or planes
If we go to war I will 100% try to kill the enemy invading my home, I dont care if he is a Zig Forumsack or jew, a bullet is what they get for being a gay puppet and invading my country

Attached: Free-man-Free-land.jpeg (84.44 KB, 950x581)

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

they will lead the Noble races of the world…
They will have to survive first.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

A danger is that a permanent cold or hot war between Washington and Tehran will become the vehicle for other conflicts that have little to do with it. These would include the escalating competition between Saudi Arabia and Turkey over the leadership of the Sunni world. Turkey’s independent role would be threatened by an enhancement of US power in the region. So too would Russia which has re-established its status as a global power since 2011 by its successful military support for Assad in Syria.
Trump hopes to force Tehran to negotiate a Carthaginian peace – particularly useful if this happens before the next US presidential election – under which Iran ceases to be a regional power. Regime change would be the optimum achievement for Trump, but is probably unattainable.
unz.com/pcockburn/europe-has-no-power-in-the-escalating-us-iran-conflict/
archive.is/0IonN

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

The US can't take Iran given the current political/social climate. It's Vietnam 3.0 with all of the mountains. It's just a distraction from Venezuela. The fake news won't ever discuss the truth.

Attached: 1516509031352s.jpg (6.32 KB, 231x218)

James Baker
James Baker

Trump is Being Set-Up for War with Iran
by Paul Craig Roberts
Trump destroyed his chance at being a successful president by the stupid appoinments he has made. At the moment he is being set up by his national security advisor John Bolton and Israel for a war with Iran.
Using the same format of lies that was used against Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Venezuela, Bolton has accused Iran of “troubling and escalatory indications” of a forthcoming Iranian attack on American forces in the Middle East. >To help protect against the attack, Bolton has ordered Patriot missile batteries, an aircraft carrier strike group, and a bomber strike force to the region.
Even the Israeli newspaper, Haaretz, pointed out that Bolton failed to identify the “troubling and escalatory” Iranian actions. haaretz.com/us-news/u-s-sends-patriot-missiles-to-the-middle-east-to-counter-iranian-threats-1.7221997 No one else has seen any sign of them.
The reason for the Patriot missiles is not to deter Iran from an attack, but to prevent successful Iranian response to an attack on Iran.
This is the likely situation: The deal between the Washington Ziocons and Netanyahu is that either Israel will attack an American ship or whatever is selected, and it will be blamed on Iran, thus forcing Trump to “defend America” and retaliate, or Israel using American disguise will attack Iran, thus provoking a response from Iran.
Iran is already on hair trigger from having been provoked excessively by Washington withdrawing from the Iranian nuclear agreement, reimposing sanctions, and making endless false accusations against Iran, as Washington has done against Russia, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Venezuela, Yemen. It wouldn’t take much more to set off Iranian emotions.
Trump is clearly set-up. If Bolton and Netanyahu want the US at war with Iran, it is their call.
And they do want the US at war with Iran. Iran and Syria back Hezbollah, and Hezbollah prevents Israel’s annexation of southern Lebanon, which Israel has twice tried only to have its army, which is not good for anything except killing unarmed women and children in Gaza, quickly defeated by Hezbollah. Thus, eliminating support for Hezbollah is a high priority for Israel and its neoconservative allies in Washington.
The neoconservatives have an additionall reason for delivering chaos to Iran. If Bolton can produce a situation in Iran like the one the US created in Libya, Iraq, and Syria, American-supplied jihadists can be infiltrated into Muslin provinces in the Russian Federation as punishment for Russia’s independent stance in world affairs.
The stakes for Russia are higher in Iran than in Syria. Russia can stand aside only at huge cost to itself.
China also has an interest. Until the Russian energy pipeline to China is completed, China needs Iranian oil. Disruption of Iran by chaos is a way of throttling China by reducing China’s energy supply.
The war that Bolton and Netanyahu are preparing to spring on Trump is likely to be much larger than they think.
paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/12/trump-is-being-set-up-for-war-with-iran/
archive.is/uSJNL

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

The portrayal of Trump as someone who is being strung along or tricked is getting pretty old, but maybe they are trying to reach his dimmer supporters who have bought in to his cult of personality and feel avoiding direct attacks will yield better results.

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Waaaaar give me waaaar already you stupid fucking kikes.

Attached: ayaaaaa.jpg (64.84 KB, 900x900)

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

After reading Jared Inc I'm not too sure he's not a bit senile at least in regards to Ivanka and Jared. He told Kelly he wanted them out of the White House and Kelly tried and then Trump turned around, kept them and kicked out Kelly. Something not quite right there.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

A war with Iran will do 2 things: (1) Fail, just like every Boomer adventure overseas, and (2) make the kike war machine obvious to the masses, causing the Trunp base to mobilize against it. Of course Trump or the Democrats won't move against the Jews, but they'll prime the pump for the guy that does.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Nigga pls.

That's exactly what they want you to give in the end.

Attached: 1440470652001.png (197.16 KB, 633x725)

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Why can't we just ally with Iran and finally defeat Israel and Saudi Arabia?

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

why do wars always seem to start in the 3rd or 7th year of an american presidents term in office?

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

because the US/UK/De/Fr are all jewish puppets
2 years to fuck around and drink israeli cum
1 year to prep and launch
1 year to meme reelection or success

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

causing the Trump base to mobilize against it.
I think there is a wide discrepancy between the actual Trump base and the smaller [smarter] group of people who latched onto him out of desperation. I don't think the latter group is on board with him at all.

David Reed
David Reed

Yeah because they balantly are.
That's not proof that the US was directly involved with it, of course they supported it. But direct support in the form of like, the Contras in the 80s or in Argentina is obviously not the case.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

they balantly are
You don't know shit, boomer. Iran and Russia have been competing for influence over the so-called Shia crescent ever since Russia intervened in Syria. Russia is nothing more than a neutral interlocutor with Iran, having taken up that role after Trump started isolating Iran, and spends its time enabling Turkey and Israel to violate Syria's territorial integrity and commit acts of war against Iran, supporting Saudi Islamism through Ramzan Kadyrov and trying to remove Iraq from Iran's influence in line with American-Israeli politics of encirclement. Putin has the same Chabad masters as Trump and is even more deferential towards them.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

I don't have any reason to hate the
Iranian regime. I would attend the annual Holocaust revisionist conference in Tehran if I were able.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/russia-and-iran-deepen-ties-to-challenge-trump-and-the-united-states
Hate to break it to you but Iran isn't anti-Jew, it's just anti-Zionism. The actions taken against Iran are due to it wanting to export the Shiite theological form of government from its revolution, which it is succeeding at least in the Middle-East.
Russia supports Iran because the last time Iran was a US ally, it had even more military bases on its border with the US.
Russia would definitely come at Iran's defense should the US come knocking. Iran exports a fuck ton of oil. If not Russia then China would.
I mean I do, I don't support theocratic governments.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Russia supports Iran because the last time Iran was a US ally, it had even more military bases on its border with the US.
The US does not share a border with Russia or Iran.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Good job misinterpreting what I said, moron.
And the US does share a maritime border with Russia either way.

Attached: main-qimg-0a03555e5bfd12c7a5591e244204992a-c.jpeg (248.31 KB, 1000x612)

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

Good job misinterpreting what I said
How did I misinterpret it? It's what you said, isn't it?
US does share a maritime border with Russia either way
Yes, in the Bering Sea.

Easton Long
Easton Long

Because I didn't mean it literally. Either you're illiterate or you're fucking around.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Vice-speaker of the Iranian Parliament Ali Motahari has dispelled fears of a military conflict between the US and Iran, saying Washington would not risk attacking since Israel is within the range of Tehran’s missiles.
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201905131074951561-iran-us-israel-attack/
archive.is/7AF7j

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

The Saudi energy minister has reportedly said that two country's vessels were targeted in a "sabotage attack" on Sunday morning near UAE, noting that no casualties or leaks occurred, according to Reuters citing Saudi state TV.
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201905131074950274-saudi-arabia-vessels-targeted-sabotage-attack-uae/
archive.is/QJQFu

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Why are we even supposed to hate Iran? They cover sex change surgeries.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Why are we even supposed to hate Iran? They cover sex change surgeries.

Actually, even better than that. They’re leading research in biotechnology and nanotechnology. Iran may be one of mankind’s better hopes to free the enslaved masters from the mental illnesses who money could never buy relief for.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

They’re domestic (in the Earth sense) contributor’s to mankind’s attempts to expand into space, too. Iran could be the savior of the broken leaders of the west, who westerners have long struggled to heal.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

They have such a future-focused economy that it’s hard to imagine Iran would seek to use its nuclear program offensively. Perhaps we should admit another nation to the nuclear shield? Nuclear weapons powerfully reinforce international pacifism just as domestic weapons powerfully reinforce national pacifism. By increasing variance and reducing shield factors, only unstable bad estimators launch attacks.

If we embrace proliferation, we can stop worrying about proliferative side effects of extending access to nuclear power.

Let us not be the people who fight forever, but turn our attention towards finding accommodations that let us live in peace forever. That our leaders may be as broken of dignity as the leaders of China need not stop our ascent; they too will have an answer.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

We can be the people smart enough to be honest. There is no need of a fist for that. Be honored to be of no harm. Have the strength to live in peace. Someday humanity will live in billions of simulations. We may all have a perfect world together.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Those who abuse others still abuse themselves when they fight under false flags. Know that omnipotence need not deny itself. Who are you when undenied? Would your nature rend the world?

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

if we start getting drafted
he didn't get diagnosed with autism at a young age
Have fun waking up at the ass crack of dawn, boot.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Be individually as you would seek others to be. Imagine the Rawlsian veil of ignorance, and know that the conducts of war are not such as we should seek, for we cannot know which side of them we are on. The world fearless of weapons yet fearful of death is ideal. Deal weapons, not death; know weapons, and live by them not. For whosoever does not live by the means that a sword provides shall not likely die by the means that a sword provides.

I like thinking aloud here where people have so little dignity they try to make the english-speaking world look like hateful slavetrash. It is proof that I am among broken people high and low.

I almost wrote, “Know your weapons as you know your children, and not as you know your wives; know your weapons with the nature that seeks to live rather than the nature that seeks to die.”. But that is either misogynistic or hateful of children, and either way it is a jest in bad taste. Still, I record it, for contemplating rhetoric and the world is a pure joy despite cold hands. I know the pleasure leaders forget: the art of taking joy sincere in the prosperity of strangers.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

The economic sanctions are crippling atm, 40% of GDP comes from oil, Iran has to do something to survive. Their hand is already being forced.
The catch is that Iran is one of the few countries in that region that can actually grow its own food. There is no way to force their hand.
Even the Iranian nuclear program is an example of this—-Iran is the only current producer of several medically-useful isotopes. We're literally talking about radiation therapy for several types of cancer ceasing to be available if Iran either decides to stop selling those isotopes or is embargoed.

As for oil, good luck getting China to stop importing Iranian oil—-their economy is fragile as fuck and built on fabricated numbers. A supply shock could very easily collapse the Chinese government.

Personally I think if either of them has a paradigm shifting technological trump card to play, now would be a good time to hint it with some tests.
Someone's sure got some interesting aircraft, if the "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena" that Tucker Carlson keeps talking about aren't being phonied up by military intelligence.

I generally agree with your analysis.

loss of Iran
You assume that Hezbollah doesn't have their own "Operation Festival" planned for that contingency. Israel teeters on the edge already—-it wouldn't take much.

cause the jews to commit fully to the destruction of Lebanon, no holds barred
…and cause Hezbollah to commit fully to the destruction of Israel, no holds barred.
Where are those missing Davy Crocketts again?

It's worth noting that the Shiites have their own Doomsday prophecy in play as well—-the return of the Mahdi.

When the (((aristocracy))) is kiked to fuck, anti-aristocracy is exactly what the world needs.

(checked)
Based James Madison writing about the dangers of plebs running society.
The original plan was to elevate the plebs, from what I can gather.

gas goes straight past 10
The USA is currently a net energy exporter. I suspect that the price of gasoline will be held down by again curtailing exports. The politicians are corrupt, but they're not that stupid.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Iran’s tourism industry has actually been rebounding, and they’ve continued market-oriented reforms despite sanctions. They’re being offered something of a chance to sink or swim without being owned by the enslaved masters of foreign banks.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

They’re being forced off of oil dependency. That could reduce resource curse corruption factors while hoping to preserve future availability of oil for later years of economic transition. I almost wonder if they’re being deliberately geopolitically prepped to supplant the less forward-looking Middle Eastern nations. All the unenacted rumors of war would support that.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Iran is the homeland of the Aryans

Its not. Iranians are descended from a mix of the indigenous peoples who populated the land before the aryan invasion 3000 years ago and some aryan rape babies. The mongol invasions exterminated any remnant of aryan nobility. There is no practical difference between an arab and an iranian.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

this. This is just a rehash of Trump=Bush II (((narrative))) spread over Syria and Venezuela. Don't be retards with goldfish memory.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Persians are indoeuropeans and are preferable to Arabs or god help us Africans.

They are not indoeuropeans. You americans have lots of "knowledge" about people you have never met.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

What happened to the thread about the swede user giving a farewell?

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

-Iran is the only current producer of several medically-useful isotopes

I call bullshit.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Iran is the homeland of the Aryans
haha no
aryans formed in the north, on the edge of the permafrost

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Attached: sMUg4NSFPj19qzNXSZ9QC3FS806WBQE9WmeF5oKjVqA.png (139.65 KB, 800x533)
Attached: Chariot-spread.png (154.19 KB, 400x231)
Attached: 8a018023c93a811cfd79dd10945cab53d14e34eed1d8559c1e52de4b14d86398.gif (239.87 KB, 320x320)

James Wright
James Wright

Anyone who says Iran = Arabs is a jew trying to dehumanise the Iranians, and Nazify/demonize them so that later during the war its not so psychologically damaging to kill innocent human beings. Iranian language, culture, genetics, religion are all seperate from the crptokike cucks in Riyadh, Dubai, Qatar. Also seperate from the cryptokikes in London, Paris, and Washington.

Attached: samson-option-2.jpg (143.54 KB, 450x664)
Attached: israeli-professor-says-we-could-destroy-all-european-capitals.jpg (751.33 KB, 1314x780)
Attached: germany-must-perish-dissection-map.jpg (41.07 KB, 400x260)

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

iran.liveuamap.com/
Here, for those who like to updated on a relatively trustworthy basis and didn't know of beforehand.

I think that as long as Pompeo is still wobbling around in other countries (especially until he's been to Russia), there will be no declaration of war against Iran.
It wouldn't make sense to go try making deals during the war, rather than making them beforehand.
The Americans will probably try to gamble on a trade with Russia, by possibly offering up loosened sanctions and a division into spheres of influence.
For example Ukraine, Syria and possibly the Baltics would fall under Russia while the US has free reign to do what it pleases with Iran (and Venezuela).
Especially now that Syria is pushing hard into the Idlib pocket, it seems like they're in a hurry to finish up before it becomes more of a clusterfuck than it already is.

The sabotage/ false flag attempt at the harbour seems to be extremely suspicious as well.
Why would Iran choose to attack non-vital targets, when there are greater targets to be found? Especially since that would, as everyone knows, lead to further escalation.
I expect there to be another greater act, once the American warfleet arrives.
As anons mentioned before, if a carriergroup gets annihilated by any actor, you can bet it will be blamed on Iran, especially since the increase of hostile rethoric in the past few weeks.
That would rile the populace up in support for a war against Iran.
But, until talks are done and troops placed along bases near Iran, I doubt anything will happen.

This is all just a line of thought I've been going through, I'm open for any comments and I'd be happy for criticism.

Anons, this may be it. Lets hope all turns out good for us, that chaos breaks out and opens up a thousand new ways for us to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

How the fuck did a white nation so big and powerful as the US end up with its nose so far up Israel's ass that it has been willing to sacrifice so many American lives for a pissant little Middle Eastern country?
Apparently, our only friend in the shithole Middle East where, prior to its creation, we had no real enemies.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

More details on this please

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

anglo bad
Iranians are aryans
Fuck off Ameridumb

Attached: aliKHAMENEI.jpg (20.66 KB, 400x584)
Attached: hassanROUANI.jpg (39.62 KB, 550x704)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Another point to add is that Iran over the years have been working on becoming the main power (electricity) seller in the middle east.
That's also part in why they wanted to research and build a nuclear reactor back then, but they got sanction because "nukes"

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

There is another reason why Iran wants nuclear power. Most of their electric power comes from oil fired plants. They want to replace them with nuclear power to save the oil for the export. It would help them get more hard cash in the long run. It is quite reasonable to do that.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

“The most important thing that Putin said was, ‘I will not betray you,’ ”
Yeah, no. Russia has permitted Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights, interdiction of supplies to Hezbollah, gave Netanyahu an election gift of an Israeli lost in Syria from 1973 and is allowing Turkey to quietly annex northern Syria and occupy Idlib. Russia plays the role of good cop to America's bad cop, and has taken on the US role of being the superficially neutral guarantor of SaudIsraeli hegemony over the region.

It's true that geopolitics in the region have become more complex (the Turkey-Saudi rivalry for instance) and that Iran is really only interested in containing Israel, not destroying it, but ultimately there are still two sides in the conflict - those that want Greater Israel (in reality or relative to a balkanized MENA) and those that do not, such as Iran, (Shia) Iraq, Hezbollah and Syria. Russia could have been said to be on the latter side until they collaborated with Turkey on a de facto partition of Syria, where Russian and Turkish troops ensure the SAA cannot move into Idlib.

A limited war with Iran is actually good for Russia, as it significantly weakens their only regional rival, makes Europe more dependent on Russian energy and drives the price of said energy up, bolstering the depressed and fossil fuel dependent economy. More the point, if Russia were really interested in defending Iran, they'd export short-range missile technology to them like they did to North Korea, which just test-launched an Iskander derivative.

The power willing to defend Iran in any form is China, as they buy Iranian oil and flout US sanctions in doing so., but have no way of providing direct support as Iran eastern flank has Saudi-friendly Pakistan and American-occupied Afghanistan.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

anglo
eternal servant of the jew
will enslave anything with a soul
including their own population
good

Iranians
eternal enemy of the jew
only nation openly hostile to Israel
bad

Attached: merely-an-act-of-tomfoolery.jpg (261.69 KB, 651x1600)

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

It really is that simple.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

With the US constantly increasing sanctions and pressures, with other world powers failing to provide assurances for the JCPOA’s economic benefits, Iran’s patience is running out. It is left with two options: A gradual withdrawal from the JCPOA or an  immediate departure from Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) and the JCPOA simultaneously.
archive.is/6oVqK

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Two Saudi ships among 4 ships aytacked in Fujairah port.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

What Israel wants, the US gets

Attached: magendavid.PNG (213.48 KB, 966x1417)

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Deep state strikes again…

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

they won't cancel the elections for an overseas war. They couldn't even cancel the elections during the Civil War.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

If you were running a conspiracy would you waste your time putting easter eggs out there for people to find?

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

family computer
Nobody asked for details

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Definitely, they do it all the time, but what's that got to do with Iran?

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

You'd better be careful user. My time line is coming to fruition. Shortly there may very well be a WW3 because of Iran's (natural) retaliation against the international cartel. If Aloise's predictions mean anything, chemical as well as radiological and biological weapons will be used en masse, akin to my timeline. Buckle up faggots, it's either going to be 5 years or 17. Very soon.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

no

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

change your IP without informing the thread
Shill spotted

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

In my timeline we CHIM in 2020 and only the retard materialists are left behind

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

US mainland via Hezbollah or a relative with Russian nukes.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Sorry mate, just know I won’t be out there. I have very poor vision and “anxiety”, so the military can’t use me :/ darn
May god give us an opportunity to remove the true enemy, and us have the courage to act.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

This has been proven by that zoomer who went to a trump rally and asked the typical boomer Zion don supporters questions about the Middle East and all they could mumble was, “muh Israel democracy” and “antisemitism”.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

youtube.com/watch?v=TysdT9UMQDQ

anyone know where I can find the rest of this? youtube memory holed it
also can an Iranian confirm the gay guys of tehran + ahmaginajad(?) being demonised for being competent?

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Feels bad man

Attached: IMG-20180322-215555.jpg (230.37 KB, 1080x614)