Who does Zig Forums want to exterminate?

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

strawpoll.me/18027845/r

Zig Forums desperately needs to develop an identity, or in other words, a primary target. Fill out the Strawpoll, and then after the results start to come in, we'll have our target.

Attached: 1557336997261.jpg (163.33 KB, 1024x683)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Netanyahu, Trump, Hillary, McDonalds, Disney, CNN, FOX, the internet, and electricity, in that order.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

fuck off data miner

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

I selected Muslims because I believe they are the biggest enemy of civilized western nations.

Attached: durkadurka-durka-muhammad-jihad-quick-meme-com-21708608.png (95.99 KB, 500x354)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

JOURNALISTS LIKE YOU

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Nobody wants your data.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

SAGE. OP is a faghot

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Not a journalist, just a user trying to make Zig Forums better.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Get out gook

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Jews for trying to brainwash us that Americans, Hispanics, Mediterraneans and Slavs aren't Aryan… they are. They want us to fight, deport, exclude, and ignore our Aryan brothers.

No more brothers wars

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Jesus christ. Could you be any less obvious in trying to create a narrative? I've archived this thread to provide proof of how nobody believed you when you post your own strawpoll on whatever festering wound of a news website you come.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Bruh I've already said that I'm just trying to help Zig Forums find a target so we can unite.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Glad you think Hispanics are white.

They are going to be the majority in the United States soon.

Just keep pretending that's okay.

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

Hey faggot OP, who would you choose? You fucking faggot whore woman?

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Attached: glownigger.gif (632.81 KB, 320x240)

Jace White
Jace White

By a simple and tiny change of perception, we can become enlightened by whitepills

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Hispanics
Iberians

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

More like IbAryans :^3
There are 700 million IbAryans living south of the US border.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

The Sandniggers, they would rather kill non belivers than coexist with them. They also have horrible body odor.

Attached: unnamed-2.jpg (129.1 KB, 951x955)

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

Holy shit lmao imagine a more obvious data mining thread
Hey fellow anons what would you say your primary motivator is? come and fill out my survey guys?
What, data mining? no how could we possibly use this demographic information outlining opposing priorities that can be manipulated and abused.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Hey user who would you guys kill? I would kill MUSLIMS!!! Hahaha not Jews!! Im sure Zig Forums of all places doesn't remember when Mossad faked a "White Savior Brandon Tarrentstein" did an "EPIC" attack on a Mosque in New Zealand, SO epic!!! Hahahah yeah @AwesomenessTV #pedophilia #iworkedinITandhavethefuckingfiles

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

No extermination, just national boundaries. That's it.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Brantaon's Manifesto lives!!!! A Jew in Israel is my Friend!!! But muzzies are no good!!!!

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Fucking based!

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

#MAGAconDACA