Who does Zig Forums want to exterminate?

strawpoll.me/18027845/r

Zig Forums desperately needs to develop an identity, or in other words, a primary target. Fill out the Strawpoll, and then after the results start to come in, we'll have our target.

Attached: 1557336997261.jpg (1024x683, 163.33K)

Netanyahu, Trump, Hillary, McDonalds, Disney, CNN, FOX, the internet, and electricity, in that order.

fuck off data miner

I selected Muslims because I believe they are the biggest enemy of civilized western nations.

Attached: durkadurka-durka-muhammad-jihad-quick-meme-com-21708608.png (500x354, 95.99K)

JOURNALISTS LIKE YOU

Nobody wants your data.

SAGE. OP is a faghot

Not a journalist, just a user trying to make Zig Forums better.

Get out gook

Jews for trying to brainwash us that Americans, Hispanics, Mediterraneans and Slavs aren't Aryan… they are. They want us to fight, deport, exclude, and ignore our Aryan brothers.

No more brothers wars

Jesus christ. Could you be any less obvious in trying to create a narrative? I've archived this thread to provide proof of how nobody believed you when you post your own strawpoll on whatever festering wound of a news website you come.

Bruh I've already said that I'm just trying to help Zig Forums find a target so we can unite.

Glad you think Hispanics are white.

They are going to be the majority in the United States soon.

Just keep pretending that's okay.

Hey faggot OP, who would you choose? You fucking faggot whore woman?

Attached: glownigger.gif (320x240, 632.81K)

By a simple and tiny change of perception, we can become enlightened by whitepills

Iberians

More like IbAryans :^3
There are 700 million IbAryans living south of the US border.

The Sandniggers, they would rather kill non belivers than coexist with them. They also have horrible body odor.

Attached: unnamed-2.jpg (951x955, 129.1K)

Holy shit lmao imagine a more obvious data mining thread

No extermination, just national boundaries. That's it.

Brantaon's Manifesto lives!!!! A Jew in Israel is my Friend!!! But muzzies are no good!!!!

Fucking based!

#MAGAconDACA