Anti-Vaxxers

So, I’m not sure what percentage of this board is on the anti-vax train, but let’s get a general outline going here.

Have either been virtually eliminated by vaccines or at least vaccines have been proven beyond any doubt to work. Pic related. Josh Hightower had received an organ from somebody who had been bitten by a bat in Arkansas and died in Texas. He received a kidney for glomerulosclerosis that he had suffered since birth. He came down with rabies 27 days later and died. Why? Because the donor didn’t get a vaccine.

Anyone who believes in this anti-vax shit is stupid. And I’m not talking stupid in a “2+2=5” way but in an actual Darwin Award kind of way. Just about every disease that has a vaccine for it the vaccine has been PROVEN to prevent disease. I just don’t see how anybody could unironically believe that refusing to vaccinate their children for tetanus after they got cut by a rusty saw blade won’t result in the child getting lockjaw. How retarded are anti-vaxxers?

Attached: 39A5C25A-3EA6-43B6-9321-0C09E08EC83B.jpeg (737x920, 62.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20091018/22649
8ch.net/pol/res/13236428.html
fda.gov/drugs/information-drug-class/homeopathic-products
archive.fo/U8Isd
extraimage.net/images/2018/11/22/4f43df4eb512662f6d2032c78784064a.jpg
activistpost.com/2019/01/cdcs-own-expert-vaccine-court-witness-confirmed-vaccines-can-cause-autism-so-they-fired-him-immediately.html
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/anti-vaxxers-facebook-youtube-instagram-806504/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When was the largest sink in polio and when was the vaccine started? Sage for shit thread. Maybe you should wash more to clean up OP.

Well, if there’s an incurable disease and the only way to prevent it would be by getting a vaccine, I don’t see how that could hurt you. Also, vaccinations were started in the 50s, it started decrease dramatically by the turn of the decade (I think some 50,000 people were infected every year in the 1950s and it decreased to only a few hundred in the 60s) and by the end of the 70s, it was already gone by then (the last few indigenous cases were in the early 70s, IIRC, it was only a few dozen cases a year by that time). Ever since, there was only one case that happened in 1995 that was imported from Pakistan. Which is funny because the Taliban has been attacking health workers because of their retarded anti-vaccine beliefs, which is precisely why Afghanistan and Pakistan are the only two countries in the world where polio is still endemic.

Ideally, vaccines can be helpful, and so can government. But we're not talking about ideals here.

Attached: 637fb8b03306a63bb517e4dc2afb8de6672a0d913185f33715931e04998360a9[1].jpeg (480x480 169.16 KB, 76.46K)

It amazes me that anyone would possibly think this post is portraying an argument that has merits.

By and large the anti-vax argument does not significantly argue against the efficacy of vaccines. There may be some back and forth about if the immunity percentages advertised are actually accurate and not bumped by 10% or so, but for the most part that is an incredibly small part of the discussion.

Larger than that is the discussion of just how much of a threat those diseases are: The common statement here is how Measles (everyone's favorite go-to) is less deadly than being put under by Anastasia. So next time you have a kid who needs to have their wisdom teeth taken out, you know what to do.

However, that too is only the most minor detail of the entire subject.

The main discussion is, and always will be, the side effects. There are a vast multitude of disorders and syndromes that exist today in far higher levels than historic records indicate they ever did before, and many relatively common ones simply did not exist before 1930.

Of course, there are plenty of Epidemiological studies on those thing, but the problem is that epidemiology is the study of how to fudge your numbers to get the result you want by excluding certain populations or groups or shaping what you are comparing. Pretty much every study on the subject is complete horse shit and no more reliable than all those scientific studies from the 40s and 50s that said Lead in gasoline was perfectly safe. The obstacle to true science on the subject is time and ethics, so at the end of the day its a hung jury.

If he was vaccinated against rabies and we are to believe that vaccination against rabies actually works; then it stands to reason that he shouldn't have succumbed to it, either.

Right. One common argument I hear from anti-vaxxers is that the FDA approves it so it must be bad. Basically circular reasoning bullshit. What’s so ironic about this argument is that many anti-vaxxers believe in homeopathy (there is no scientific evidence that this stuff works, btw), and yet homeopathic medicine is actually FDA-approved. And besides, the FDA approving of something doesn’t mean shit. Even if they’re profit-driven, that’s what you get under capitalism.

Attached: Logical-Fallacies-fallacy-fallacy-620x390[1].jpg (620x390, 61.69K)

Honestly I see government support to be completely meaningless on the subject for a very simple reason:

If I were in the shoes of the government and I knew, without a doubt, that vaccines did cause whatever life-changing negative condition in 3% of cases: I would cover up the evidence and endorse them.

Ignore our cynicism about that for a moment, the job of the government, supposedly, is to care about what is good for the whole. So with that as a value-set, vaccines would have to be incredibly dangerous before recommending against them because the danger is only to the individual while the benefit is to the whole.

To put it simply and comically: Even if I knew a vaccine carries with it a 5% chance of immediate painful death, I would support my neighbor's family getting it. It'll make me 1% less likely to pick up whatever disease because they'd be immune and I'm not the one rolling the dice of death.

So with all that in mind, its safe to say that government endorsement means basically nothing. I wouldn't call it a negative since I don't really see any reason to do so.

thelocal.de/20091018/22649

"Government to get special swine flu vaccine

Just a week after it emerged that the German armed forces was getting a different kind of A/H1N1 vaccine to the general population, Der Spiegel magazine reports that the government will also get special treatment. "

"Chancellor Angela Merkel, her cabinet members and ministry civil servants as well as those working for other agencies will get Celvapan, produced by US firm Baxter, which does not have the adjuvant or the preservative, according to Der Spiegel."

So yes, i think we can safely state here that vaccines are forcibly injected bioweapons to make us mere mortals retarded, because it makes the lives of the jewish elite easier not having to deal with an unruly population standing up to their evil. Otherwise there wouldn't be speicifcally mercury & poz free versions.

One law for us one law for you goyim

Go here, look at the data and make up your own mind all things considered

8ch.net/pol/res/13236428.html

OP your post is ancedotal, factless and fucking retarded

At the end of the day, you could go through many sound arguments why not to vaccinate, but here's what I will say:
1) Appeals to authority don't work on me, neither do shaming tactics; 2) I have a right to what goes in my body and if I had kids, I would regard it as my responsibility to guard their health.

That's all that needs said. They are trying really hard lately to force this on the population through shaming tactics and hysteria, which makes me from the start disinclined to trust that these ostensible 'elites' have my health in mind.

It started to reduce far before the vaccine was being used.

RN, BSN responding to your shit attempt at a thread:
handwashing fixed more than vaccines ever did or ever will
That's my professional opinion.

Sage and report.

I like the way you frame that:
Transferring responsibility for personal health, onto others, which just happens to line up perfectly with the current kike push to use guilt and civic duty to enforce vaccination.
Why wasn't "Josh" vaccinated against rabies?
Wasn't he doing his part?

TIME FOR YOUR MERCURY DOSAGE, GOY
But seriously OP, all of the info is out there. Don't you wonder why the (((media))) attacks this shit so much?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (721x697, 232.45K)

Vaccination is dysgenic and disrupts natural selection

No disease was virtually exterminated due to vaccines. They were however, virtually exterminated; due to cleanliness. Something subhuman browns kikes, spics, arabs, niggers, chinks, pajeets can't even into. Vaccines played no role in that.

Those aren't the same thing nigger.
The former is saying it's good because the FDA approves it.
The latter is NOT saying it's good because the FDA approves it.

That is a lie.
fda.gov/drugs/information-drug-class/homeopathic-products
archive.fo/U8Isd

Big if true.

Sure cleanliness can also help prevent the spread of disease, but so can vaccines. The bubonic plague today can easily be cured by getting antibiotics, but in England and across Europe it was a death sentence to whoever got it. Isn’t it great that the advancements in modern medicine turned what was once humanity’s greatest killer into a curable ailment? Even if you used sanitation, there are still people that die of the Bubonic plague to this day in America. It’s rare, but it’s not non-existent.

Not happening.

Attached: 1554848804724.jpg (2223x1554, 203.28K)

basically if you need vaccines in order to feel safe from disease then you probably deserve to be culled anyway

Who the fuck gets a vaccine for bat rabbies? The fact that shit is the best example you could come up says a lot. I'm sure it never even occurred to you that, a fucking kidney transplant often doesn't work.

You're a child OP who knows nothing of science or medicine. If your faggot ass ever somehow manages to have children, then you go right ahead and get them 70+ vaccines.

tfw no Anastasia to be put under by

Attached: 1434859107104.jpg (633x758, 72.55K)

This is the true and only redpill on this subject. The Gods of the Copybook Headings demand their payment in the old currency.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c03b1dedc14d45c2547e4f9c786f9f9a4c36f6dc&dn=Vaxxed+From+Cover-Up+to+Catastrophe+%282016%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe is a 2016 American film alleging a cover up by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of a purported link between the MMR vaccine and autism.[1][2] According to Variety, the film "purports to investigate the claims of a senior scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention who revealed that the CDC had allegedly manipulated and destroyed data on an important study about autism and the MMR vaccine";[3] critics derided it as an anti-vaccine propaganda film.[4][5][6][7] The film was directed by discredited anti-vaccine activist Andrew Wakefield, who committed scientific fraud under an undisclosed financial conflict of interest, for which his license to practice medicine in the United Kingdom was revoked.[1][8][9] It was scheduled to premiere at the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival before being withdrawn by the festival.[10]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:16feede91a3cd6bb70739a6603f568e04188e858&dn=Flu+And+Flu+Vaccines%3A+What%27s+Coming+Through+That+Needle%3F&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Flu And Flu Vaccines: What's Coming Through That Needle?

extraimage.net/images/2018/11/22/4f43df4eb512662f6d2032c78784064a.jpg

Thinking of getting your flu shot this year? maybee you should watch this first, you might save youself some time and money not to mention your health. But if you still feel the need to get one at least ask your doctor to show you the insert so you can see for yourself what poisons you're getting shoved in you.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny's DVD, Flu and Flu Vaccines: What's Coming Through That Needle, explores the problems associated with annual flu shots

In addition to the truth about the effectiveness of flu shots, the two hour presentation will detail:

- How influenza viruses are selected each year for the vaccine
- The six labor-intensive steps involved with the manufacture of flu shots
- The low prevalence of influenza viruses in circulation
- The low number of persons per year that actually die from the flu
- The reality of flu shot side effects
- Flu shots and asthma
- Problematic ingredients: animal cells, detergents, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, gelatin, mercury, and more
- Problematic adjuvants: aluminum, AS03, MF59 , and squalene
- The serious problem with latex and rubber stoppers used in the vials
- How to refuse flu shots
- The truth about vaccination antibody titers
- The truth about Tamiflu, the medication for influenza
- An overview of possible things to come: Mandatory flu shots for all
- How to stay well without the flu shot

This presentation is the most complete guide to influenza and influenza vaccines you will find all in one location. Some elements of manufacture, production and delivery of influenza vaccines is often in flux. This presentation is designed with information that stays constant, year after year. It is a must-see for anyone who has ever questions the safety or effectiveness of the seasonal campaign.

Please share this information far and wide, burn the video to DVDs/Blu-ray discs or put it on USB Flash Drives and give them out to friends, family and others.

Please seed as long as possible, at least to a ratio of 1.100, thank you :)

Attached: vaccines.jpg (720x947, 949.79K)

Op is a slave. Heres the skinny. The reason there is even a term antivax© is because jews coined it and released it into msm and it is being played hard in all media. That should cause you pause.
Obviously, jew dont care if you die, and its technically a sin for them to help you from dying, so why would jews who obviously own pharma, want you to vax?
It could be, but remember, jews already have all the sheckles, they dont need to srll you vax, and anti-vax talk is EVERYWHERE. so, use your brain.

The jews are about to release some shit into the population and they are campaigning to make sure everyone is getting regular injections. The jews have the most advanced bio weapons and dna study. They own the drug companies, doctors and nurses are just injecting you with shit they feel confident about because they saw the brandname on a PowerPoint in vegas for a convention.

It's still around you retard. Just dont cut open your arm and bandage it with cow dung!
Still fucking around, dont drink water from a ditch and get
Still around, dont get bit by a rabid mammal!
Still around, just eat some protein and keep yourself clean…
Like vaccines

Tetanus is the only relevant one. It's a painful infection and even then only 10% of cases are fatal.

Here you go.

Attached: Drawn-sex-Anastasia-13-February06.jpg (768x1024 201.97 KB, 854.99K)

If you're retarded. Tetanus needs to live on or in blood or feces. It's only a risk if you live on a farm. Further the tetanus only turns into it's deadly form in an environment lacking oxygen.

Let the wound bleed, the bleeding prevents it from entering the body, flushing the wound with saline water will also help, and unless you've hit a major artery (which you need a surgeon anyway) then just let the wound breathe.

I'm watching this thinking OP should kill himself.

And if you get sick and die its because you are weak. I haven't been sick in 12 years or so because I dont eat fast food my wife makes it all from scratch with proper nutrition and drink only milk and water, and squat and run, and im also strengthened by my visceral aversion of world jewery which has probably made me healthier than if I were alseep.

activistpost.com/2019/01/cdcs-own-expert-vaccine-court-witness-confirmed-vaccines-can-cause-autism-so-they-fired-him-immediately.html

Attorney Rolf Hazelhurst, a criminal prosecutor, has a vaccine-damaged and autistic son, Yates, born February 11, 2000. As a result of what the Hazelhurst family has gone through, Attorney Hazelhurst has become an avid vaccine-safety rights legal counsel. Furthermore, he had Dr. Zimmerman evaluate Yates.

Lets get some medical scientists talking about the dangers of Vaccines now.

Some info dumps

Attached: VaccineInfo.jpg (1810x3642, 905.32K)

Herd immunity, one of the big lies.

Attached: VaccinesHerdImmunityMyth.jpg (1262x1153, 178.84K)

Lets just say the vaccines don't cause Autism,
then what does? Autism is not a natural disability that is the result of evolution, it has increased a lot since the late 80s, its almost if some eugenics program is going on to infect people with Autism. Autism creates incels which stops babies from being born, isn't this what the kikes want? You have lack of social skills and jealousy in one combination and no one says there is any coincidence, something is fishy here.

Attached: WhatsInAVaccine.png (750x1288 110.49 KB, 329.69K)

what the fuck does a bat bite have to do woth a vaccine. What fucking main stream vaccine protects you from a random bat biteinfection. wtf is this shit thread.

PRESERVATIVES ARE THE REAL ISSUE WITH VACCINES
Also, once you get the measles, you hav ebeen vaccinated. Anyone asserting anything different is a fucking retarded faggot who cant into logic. Also, if measles was "defeated" in 2000 in the US then how is it back unles it measles was brought by imigration to the west coast city of importland.

KYS ZOGbot

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (866x664, 187.07K)

I was just pandering to idiots I know they cause Autism, its obvious. Dumb fucks will believe what the kikes have to say about these things saying that "Oh goyim its ok the vaccine is here to help you"

Dun matter, you can't sue the company… THAT is the "real issue".
Vaccines cause brain damage.
Vaccines paralyze people.
Vaccines KILL people.

Forgot the link

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/anti-vaxxers-facebook-youtube-instagram-806504/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (980x720, 661.28K)

Females in the comments though, "Oh hes so handsome"
Lol women are stone cold dude.

?

Attached: 4c4b83daeba74ecdc226d59303a79b6c4e8ae59c581e40cafca0eeab49592bf0.jpeg (699x960, 119.2K)

The kikes also use aborted babies to grow the vaccines they're trying to force everyone to inject.

Almost makes a guy wonder if all these recent abortion bans are somehow connected to this war big tech is waging against the population in regard to the forced vaccination and quelling the anti-vaccine movement.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (871x639, 95.12K)

K, so if you cancel the Influenza vaccines (which are complete bonkers because influenza mutates so quickly), HPV (dont be a degenerate and you'll be 100% fine), Rotavirus (kills only subhuman trash that cannot take care of their seventh kid) and Hep B (nearly eradicated), i've already eliminated like 40+ doses, or more than half.

The vaccines contain something that alters white DNA. It will turn you into a feminized far left supporting homosexual vegan.

That's why so many white men are feminized wimps in 2019.

White men should avoid being vaxxed at all costs.

Its chemical castration that will leave you subservient to the JWO. The gay frogs meme is no joke.

It's easy to strawman this argument because vaccines are generally good. The real problem as I see it, is that big pharma is basically immune to lawsuits brought against them by people who were harmed by vaccines. Some people, maybe a small percentage, have bad reactions to vaccines and sometimes they die. If you had a kid die getting a vaccine, and you had no legal recourse to get some payback for your loss, you would become a big anti-vaxx advocate too.

Another layer to the onion is that normies trust the government because they are fucking stupid and naive but anyone who has done even a little bit of research can list dozens of cases where the government gives a vaccine to a population only to have pulled a fast one and given them all some deadly fucking disease for scientific research. The normies cannot accept the cold fact that sometimes the government they worship can and will murder them and not give a fuck. Big pharma and government are so dependant on each other that they will protect each other at your expense. And then they pay propagandists to convince the normies that vaccines = good and anti-vaxx = bad and if you don't live within that overton window they will punish you any way they can.

Attached: autism possible.jpg (245x255, 15.28K)

I'm not against vaccines entirely. I just notice a trend where mental disabilities, even some physical ones, rise in correlation with the number of vaccines kids get. Have you seen the fucking CDC vaccination schedule? Dude. Kids don't need all that shit. There needs to be a middle ground, preventing things like measles and such, that's fine, but pumping literal infants full of drugs is doing something, I guarantee it. Scale the vaccinations back, because there's the Jewish trickery going on. But don't ban vaccinations outright.

It is true you retard. Look at the data charts posted.

Stop doing this, you retard.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-22 01-58-47.png (109x23, 1.89K)

The FDA is run by people who leave the employ of a pharmaceutical company with an agenda, approve whatever they were told to approve and then leave the FDA to return to an elevated position at the pharmaceutical company. They are a corrupt, nepotistic group that subverted a system that was meant to be protecting the citizens of the United States. Sound familiar?

None of those were eliminated by vaccines. You sound like a brainwashed normalfaggot saying
Imagine being such a dumb goyim that you believe in vaccines just because the kikes told you to.
Fuck off and educate yourself on the reality of vaccines and also kill yourself

You see, thats where youre wrong. Even the word vaccine is loaded because it implies that you agree that the liquid injectable they call various vaccines actually is a vaccine. Human beings have lived along time without vax. Its all a part of jewish control paradigm, and they will certainly spike them in the future.

Vaccines don't work when you have a constant stream of foreigners coming in. There's also myriad problems with the quality of the vaccines which have been shown to cause harm. There's an entire court system just for adjudicating cases for people harmed by them.

Attached: mercury birds.jpg (736x1143 193.99 KB, 523.08K)

The word you're looking for is inoculations. Modern day vaccines are no longer just inoculations, they are full of unneeded chemicals with horrible side effects.

Roflcopter is that you!?

Sage for shit op shill and offtopic

What you got to remember is that a vaccine doesn't always take. You do get people whose immune system just doesn't respond to a vaccine using dead bacteria or damaged viruses.
Or during storage they can go off making them useless or dangerous.
In general populationwide though they work well enough to get the job done.

Another factor is that diseases and viruses are not always the same. They're constantly evolving and changing.
As a consequence a vaccine might work against every instance of a disease in a part of the world but a strain from the other side of the planet gets brought in and the vaccine training your immune system underwent is no help against this particular strain as it has some particular difference.

Then of course you got the jewish companies looking to push more and more vaccines that make money but aren't expensive to develop or produce.
Flu.

As for the court system. Yes. They have to have a different set of legal norms for this.
Because you are most of the time literally deliberately infecting someone with a potentially deadly disease.

Attached: 09.jpg (960x540, 119K)

faggot

As long as those anti vaxxers keep that shit to themselves and don't force their retarded views on normal people, they're fine in my book.
However, anti vaxxers are just like flat earthers and treat their anti vaccine ideology like a cult.

They no longer use mercury.

More dangerous than anesthesia? Do you know how much training anesthesiologists go through. That shit is mad dangerous. That’s like saying vaccines are more dangerous then dancing naked in a lions den.

The kike cries out in pain as he injects your white kid with poison

Yeah anesthesia is mental. You can do everything absolutely right and the people still just dies for no discernable reason.

And why do you think those "unneeded chemicals" are in the vaccines ?

Best post in this entire thread

Those are typically preservatives or compounds intended to improve the vaccines function. Often by doing a bit of damage to the body to provoke an immune system response.

underrated. I kek'd audibly.

as to the OP, and all the other ignorant tards in this thread…

vaccination is a tool that ought to have been used sparingly, and was. some kids are more susceptible to the negative side-effects, which is why the other 98% were vaccinated so the few who could be harmed didn't have to be. this was all fine and well while countries were producing their own vaccinations, but when (((globalism))) took over, the West started outsourcing its drug production to shitholes like China and India (just like everything else). surprise surprise, kids start getting sick, because shitskins can't into biotech, and just as with all other products consumed by the West today, industry caters to the lowest common denominator - ie, pumping out shitty mass-produced products.

not only that, but diseases which had been eradicated in the West are now making a comeback because of mass-scale migrations from countries populated by illiterate shitskins who fuck monkeys and eat dead relatives. the vaccination protocols for each disease had been planned to taper off once said disease was eradicated in the West. the point is, vaccines were always a temporary solution to a problem that never should have become a permanent issue, but just like everything else in clown world (((they))) made sure to keep the West sick and in a constant state of inflammation so the vaccination protocols over time poison the goyim with sub-par products.

vaccines are a tool - nothing more, nothing else. if you make them in-house, in your home country, to the strictest degree of regulation and control, and then use them sparingly (ie., not on kids with genetically weak neurological systems), then you can easily wipe out multiple transferable diseases and obviate vaccines themselves after a few decades. which is exactly the plan before (((capitalists))) started importing shitskins and outsourcing drug production. and before anyone calls me a pharma shill, know that the elites purchase private vaccines from Swiss and French drug companies, while they import Indian and Chinese and Malasyian garbage for the masses.

TL;DR: y'all are fucking retarded. I love you guys, but don't opine on subjects you know shit-all about

t. molebiofag

Attached: 1553686408821.jpg (314x320, 33.25K)

Why are infant mortality rates 40% higher in the countries that require the most vaccinations?

Attached: vax.png (1681x3194, 761.26K)

Finally, an intelligent reply in a sea of mindless shitflinging, cries of shill/alphabet agencies and arguments made in bad faith. Smart users emigrating and Zig Forums undergoing a continual braindrain made reasonable and nuanced posts like yours harder to find, while schizos spew speculative bullshit without much research behind it.

I apologize for some of my shitflinging, of which I am admittedly responsible for. But sometimes, a carefully-crafted argument can be effectively destroyed with much fewer words than the original argument itself.

While that's true, there's also the issue of bullshit requiring more energy to refute than to propagate. Though, you're intelligent and capable of self reflection, so i'd say you're squarely above a good deal of anons here.

aluminum

Appreciate it, thank you.

Short version: profit motive, and subversive tendencies by the Western (((elite)))

Long version (greentext for readability; ALL of it applies):

I'm from an Eastern Euro country, and we had a national institute for immunology which produced vaccines for the entire country (but it got privatized and sold off a few years ago, to the usual suspects). Anyway, my entire generation received multiple shots over the course of our childhoods, and of hundreds of people I went to both elementary and high school with, no one ever showed the kind of autism or auto-immune diseases that are so prevalent in the States, or in the younger generations of kids even in Europe (anecdotal evidence aside, it's pretty telling that out of a few thousand people I went to school with, over 12 years, no one was 'messed up' by vaccines like kids today). The reason is simple: we got only the necessary shots, they were intelligently spaced-out, and the stuff was produced by a strictly-controlled national institute. They didn't ship it from over-seas, it wasn't made by Pajeet and Chang, and then kept in an icebox for far longer than its expiration date.

Although to be fair, vaccination is a fairly primitive and outmoded idea. Synthetic, fully programmable immune cells are the future.

Attached: a4eadb6a53475ef27fd29f9e026d620a1961ad33209bade69d8579cd4e42888f.png (612x612, 275.42K)

This. It's not that we do not have the technology; there are plenty of adjuvants ready for mass manufacture that provoke way less reactions on people than fucking aluminium; phosphates can be used for the same desired effect, with a loss of the vaccine lifetime of about 5%. Greed is what is driving the industry. A few decades ago there used to have a market for individual vaccines, rather than multiple strands per shot, but they discarded it. Its so much of a point of no return that fucking influenza, a trivial disease, is being marketed as a deadly disease that requires you to take 20+ shots in your lifetime so you quote "don't get the worst ones".

Don't trust me, google (yes even fucking Google) mortality rates of fucking varicella. The children that died are the ones who can't afford western medicine. Why the fuck do urban-area children need varicella shots??

Josh looks like a FtM tranny

That's right, the pharmaceutical companies that are responsible for the opioid epidemic, the same ones that peddle drugs to everyone and always put profit over people, are suddenly our friends when it comes to vaccines.

Attached: 4601fae15612a021c28444d20591e2ef145df5318499_full.jpg (480x531, 30.53K)

They'll just handwave that away. Being for vaccines without regulation is a new field for virtue signaling, totally Jewish or not.

Lol, I literally "randomly" thought this exact meme earlier today, thank you for posting.

While I'm here: the founder of the Arby's fast food franchise is a MAJOR crypto-Nazi, significantly more of an anti-Semite than me. Look into it, it's fascinating.

[Citations needed.]

Look up nagalase

It's the smoking gun.

Attached: Measles_incidence-cdc-1.png (699x545 108.22 KB, 114.52K)

Do have versions of those that go back to 1880 like his?

I'm waiting for the push for varicella shots. All it did for me when my mother brought me to a pox party was made me itch really bad.

All those diseases were still in rapid decline when the vaccines were introduced. All the vaccine does is unnaturally speed up the organic immune response of the body. The critical question is, when the body is unnaturally altered like that, does that alteration map onto genetic code and pass on to the following generations? Like how around 10% of all white Europeans are immune from the bubonic plague, are we seeing a positive effect in future generations from these vaccines which replicate into the children's dna?

I don't think it does, which is the problem.

modern plumbing and municipal waste/pest management lead to all these diseases disappearing it was not vaccines

Vaccines work but, the entire western medical system is kike'd as fuck so they put toxic compounds into the vaccines such as formaldehyde and metals such as mercury and aluminum. These toxins are extremely destructive to the human body and they should not be put into the vaccines but, they are. People are noticing that vaccines are making people sick in certain kinds of ways. It also helps the kikes maintain their dysgenic breeding since the people with what would otherwise be weak immune systems live instead of die like they would have 100 years ago.

Anyone who thinks that vaccines are a necessary part of civilization needs to kill themselves, humans have been around for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years and we've only been mass vaccinating for about the past 70 years. I do not trust any system or organization run by jews, one of them being our medical system, pharmaceutical companies and vaccine companies as well as our government which regulates the production and consumption of these things.

Attached: JewishVaccines.jpg (611x598, 99.6K)

Our dna doesn't sponteanously mutate wih medicine, like marvel superheroes, it doesn't work like that.

OP you have failed to refute anything the anti vaxx camp claims and have infact done nothing but validate them through your own ignorance and incompetency.