CRYING UK PRIME MINISTER RESIGNS

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
British PM Theresa May says she'll resign on June 7
Prime Minister Theresa May said on Friday she'll step down on June 7, succumbing to calls in her governing Conservative Party to make way for a new leader to try to break an impasse over Britain's departure from the European Union. "It is now clear to me that it is in the best interests of the country for a new prime minister to lead that effort," May said.

May was once a reluctant supporter of EU membership who won the top job in the turmoil that followed the 2016 Brexit vote. She'll step down with her central pledges — to lead the United Kingdom out of the bloc and heal its divisions — unfulfilled.

May endured repeated crises and humiliation in her efforts to find a compromise Brexit deal that Parliament could ratify, and bequeaths a deeply divided country and a political elite that is deadlocked over how, when or whether to leave the EU.

After announcing her resignation, May became visibly emotional as she said it had been "the honour of my life" to serve "the country that I love" before returning to the prime minister's office at 10 Downing Street.

archive.fo/G5UxE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (260.97 KB, 780x439)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-24/you-might-be-british-right-wing-extremist-if

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Finally.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Since mods deleted the low effort OP thread on the bombing in Lyon - I'll dump this here: No, I don't give a shit about waiting for/making/or finding the right thread when this place has gone to shit already

Lyon IED - nail bomb outside bakery.
8 injured.
0 dead.
Pic released of suspect. Suspect left device in suitcase outside bakery before leaving the area by bike. Manhunt ongoing.
Questions:
Is it a bakery or a (((bakery)))?
Is ramavan still going on?
Is it part and parcel?

Attached: Selection-154.png (566.93 KB, 717x916)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

So not to be a (1) and done with the breaking news on the Lyon IED bombing suspect in - here's an on topic post:
Compare and contrast strong woman Treason May's crocodile tears to her predecessor a weak man Cameron.

Attached: May-Cameron-resign-comparison-strongwoman-vs-weakman.mp4 (4.16 MB, 1280x720)

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

She's crying because she just wanted to milk more of dem moneyz as Primeminister

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

today_was_a_good_day.mp3

Attached: ef79d922c6e1bc5eaf3279872135a82030d8cf2d1b464a1755c5bdade0c48b11.png (118.8 KB, 812x518)

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

the country that I love
<supports the EU

Attached: 30ffad2e26b9afd106004cc9b0747a1deaf47593285017c677b29adad1167fe.png (291.27 KB, 425x375)

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

SHES NO MAGGIE THATCHER THATS FOR SURE

WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOME BRITFAG THREW ACID IN THIS BITCHES FACE

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

How did she ever plan to compromise with a boolean state of being
To be or not to be with the EU
Im tired of these two faced tactics, I demand a world of sincerity

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Attached: heil-farage.jpg (99.18 KB, 620x676)

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Women cannot be leaders.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Cry May in May
Just fuck off you useless, time-wasting, barren harridan

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

kek

Attached: primeministersofbritain3.png (138.91 KB, 569x579)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Oh no the UK is dying, better cry about not ruling over such a pathetic society.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (122.62 KB, 494x392)

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

She didn't say that country was the UK.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Redpill me on Liddington britbongs.
Rumors say he's gonna take over as PM.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Someome put this horse faced cunt in a jail cell

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

She's not crying about being ousted as PM
She's crying because she can't show her face at the country club anymore.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Curt Doolittle's #1 rings true
———————-
Women achieve positions of military, political, and economic power for very clear reasons:
1) That the majority of influencers cannot come to a compromise on current threat (business, economic, political, or military) without commercial, political, or military internal conflict; OR,
2) A Need ‘Cover’ For radical change, or expected decline; OR,
3) Because there is no fear of anything going wrong and those same influencers can afford to virtue signal; Or,
4) Because they inherited a position from a husband or father.

Women are NEVER in a position of discretionary authority for good reason other than informing other women how to signal - a task for which men lack the sensitivities (Fashion).

This is a fundamental law of human organizations. There are no exceptions. Anywhere. Ever. Throughout History.

And yes I have gone through this exercise. It was one of the first significant feminist propositions that I investigated. And nothing ever changes and nothing will. Not only because men produce far more outliers reducing the probability. And not only because men prefer single minded dedication to narrow purpose at the expense of all else in life. Not only because men are far less agreeable and affected by disagreeability. But because men are as LOYAL to the TEAM and will take damage on behalf of others, as women are devoted to their children - and not the other way around. The primary reasons for gender differences in compensation where they do exist are loyalty - compensation for risk, damage, and non-defection.

Evidence of common female leadership is evidence of decline. Always. Everywhere. Hence female defense ministers in countries with no military capability worth mentioning.

Attached: 1558671343615.jpg (1.95 MB, 1318x1797)

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Your feminist satanic goatfucking dreams are dead.

Attached: 220px-Oes-GGC-color.PNG (53.77 KB, 220x220)

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

two faced tactics, I demand a world of sincerity

Kill all masons and jews then.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

It's uncanny

Attached: nigheil.JPG (215.09 KB, 780x850)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

Women are NEVER in a position of discretionary authority for good reason other than informing other women how to signal - a task for which men lack the sensitivities (Fashion).

Iron law:

WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A WOMAN YOU VOTE FOR THE JEW

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

S

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

The absolute state of Western leadership. This is what happens when you let women lead. Imagine ANY world-leader a century ago crying

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Ähm, le pen and eye-patch swastika girl?

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

If those pieces of controlled opposition are the best you can come up with, you are proving his point.

Attached: 20882124-846007458910617-2409190888670594296-n.jpg (73.28 KB, 645x835)

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

She can cry how much she want after trying to delay No Deal and "save" the EU country from it.

History will remember her as biggest fail.

Kek indeed.
Tony Liar, born 666, the right cunt
A Nobody, born delayed, the right dishonorable

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-24/you-might-be-british-right-wing-extremist-if

Attached: 1558380268188.jpg (65.39 KB, 720x720)

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

No. A jew will take even le based fashy stronk women over a white male because of how easy they are to manipulate.

Oliver King
Oliver King

kikebush
Kill yourself moshe.

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

HAIL OSWALD

James Lee
James Lee

She campaigned to remain in the EU before the referendum so she should be happy for stalling the Brexit.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Do British PMs just quit all the time whenever things get kinda hard? Either way, I want the UK to totally collapse.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

You must be a Brit. So when yall leaving? so when yall gonna collapse?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Does she have a loisence to resign?

Attached: XRW.jpg (289.67 KB, 1280x904)

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

There is some fuckery with the Bank of England and the City of London they don't want getting out into the public. Also it's easier to sneak in their multiculti replacement immigration with Schengen/CTA.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Why do you think I'm a brit, just an English-American who wants to see the Brexit happen. You ask stupid questions that can be answered very easily with a couple of google searches.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Good, I wonder if her pedo elite owners will punsh her for this, and that's why she's really crying

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

add istan to British place names
wew lad
use the term islamofascism
No one uses that term.
use blatantly untruthful or incorrect references to immigrants, judaism, or Islam
We should report people for saying the holocaust happened.
have tattoos
So “is not right wing”, got it.
Threaten violence when losing an argument
Let’s report leftists.
claim that it is acceptable to abuse jews… as judaism are not races
So not right wing. Because we know that jews are a race.
actively seek out impressionable individuals
Yeah, we need to report leftists for this.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

I'm not reading some gay "daily express" article about burly curlies, westshire willies, brexit loicenses, and other gay british things. I'd rather just get the tl;dr over here.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Based

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

They might use this to call for another election. Then the new party can get in and fuck Brexit even more.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

They have a Zig Forums bingo card now?

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

She only makes £150K as PM and will continue to make half of that as an MP.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

She only makes £150K
(1)
So her passing policy to help her husband's company make big arms sales contracts doesn't get her any money?
You were told to lurk redditfag.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Funny thing is: won't change a thing.

You know who rules the British decadency and these big bankers will only put another puppet in charge.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

only $191k a year
I get that there are people who make way more in London, Wallstreet and the Silicon Valley but that's still a fuck ton of money.

Attached: clegane.png (204.44 KB, 500x400)

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

GO HOME POLITICIAN GIRL

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Such a lame ass bitch in so many ways.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

"It is now clear to me that it is in the best interests of the country for a new prime minister to lead that effort," May said.
I'd call for Gerald Ford's British grandson.

Attached: a6bc7a12-239f-4407-94ff-43b7043f48cb.png (510.06 KB, 970x546)

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

"It is now clear to me that it is in the best interests of the country for a new prime minister to lead that effort," May said.
I'd call for Gerald Ford's British grandson.

Attached: a6bc7a12-239f-4407-94ff-43b7043f48cb.png (510.06 KB, 970x546)

Carter Green
Carter Green

Oops, duplicate post!

Attached: giphy.gif (2.84 MB, 640x480)

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

imperialist projects are lots of fun and superbased!
Invade the Third World, Invite the Third World

Not all of this is accurate. 'Islamofascism' would imply that Islamists, being theocrats, have a well-developed and thought out political and economic platform, which they do not. Also claiming that anti-Muslim sentiments are ok because Islam isn't a race is the most basic bitch radical centrist thing to say. The rest is mostly accurate, and reflective of an intelligent, high test man.

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Quit calling that thing a she! God damn it!

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Surprised she hasn't pulled in with a nigger boyfriend in tow…

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

They'll just find someone worse.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Epic tweet fellow miga.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Her husband is a jew who is the main shareholder in G4S

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Who will be the next cryptostaller?

Henry King
Henry King

Three Years.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (511.11 KB, 636x382)

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Someone is being, N - A - U - G - H - T - Y

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Too late. The damage is already done.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Well history really repeats itself. Thatcher resigns in the early 90s. Her crappy clone resigns in June. If only Britbongs could use this opportunity to get a Mosley in power since the Tories will most likey will get another kike puppet. Brexit can't be given by signing it on paper.
BRITBONGS LEARN FROM THE FRENCH AND DO A YELLOW VEST LIKE MOVEMENT!

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Time for Revolution.

King Boris the First!!11

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

All old hags must be killed.
Women must never be allowed to live past their 30s.

Jackson King
Jackson King

nice

Attached: uncle.png (39.13 KB, 228x171)

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Hopefully this cuck bitch gets ass cancer in her fagina.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Kill yourself Hitlerfag

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Never put a woman in charge. A man with the same policies receiving the same hate would have realized that they were dishonoring their nation and would have stepped down ages ago out of loyalty to his people.

Wtf is that, there's no way that's real. Can any britbongs confirm if this shit is fake or not? If it is real… England, you will be forever and always CUCKS

Holy shit Moishe, just wow. You should be kicked out of the JIDF for being ``this`` bad

Attached: asianbog.jpg (142.43 KB, 600x400)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

NIGEL FARAGE
I F
G A
E R
L A
G
E

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

The only reason she resigned is because rothschild called for it back a couple months ago.

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Fuck off, you parasitic kike insect.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

They really are so out of touch

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Its real, in the sense that even if it wasn't, its indicative of current year.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Lol ugly Rofschild Bitch.

Tyler James
Tyler James

<the country that I love

Then why'd she run it into the ground, destroy its sovereignty, and tried everything she could to ensure its existence is erased?

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

thinking she is anything but a figurehead
this matters
is a change power
totally not to appease public oppinion

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

to serve "the country that I love"
the country that I love
<supports the EU
<the country that I love
Then why'd she run it into the ground,
You wrongly assume the "country" she was speaking of was the UK. It isn't. It is the "EU". Once you understand this subtle point everything she did will make sense - her signing away the military to the EU, making a surrender treaty to turn the UK into a colony (as quoted by EU negotiators), making her surrender deal behind the back of ministers negotiating with the EU, ignoring the law that the UK left the EU on 29th March, and ignoring the 12th April deadline, etc…..

Attached: May-the-country-I-love-ie-EU.png (586.32 KB, 1275x701)

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Look at this goy. The eu is literally going to die by monday. Retard.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Good riddance to cuntocracy. If bongs don't get their Webley's back soon, one may be forced to write a sternly worded letter to the editor. Old Blighty without guns is like pudding without rum.

Attached: old-blighty.jpg (124.51 KB, 800x531)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Pretty rough run for her, Fat Bastard and Farage created this mess and never stood up to the plate, she did her best.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

created this mess
she's a victim
she dindu nuffin
good joke.
3 years ago she could have gone into your parliament and passed a 1972 ECA withdraw bill within a week, and that would be Brexit done. No Article 50 need*. No negotiations needed. No deal needed. No uncertainty required. You could have spent the last three years going through various sectors and revising repealing according to what benefits you.
The fact she didn't, or didn't inform you of that what all that was required - speaks volumes to her intent.
*If you bothered to read Article 50 you would know it was designed to keep you in the EU, not leave it. The fact most of your nation has no fucking clue this is why it was signed is why it's in the mess it is.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Is there any movement to end gun control in Britain?

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

muslims tend to have guns, and islam is a pretty strong movement in britain

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

3 long years of screwing up all.

Fixed the pic for you.

Indeed. The only reason she didn't did it was because she heard advice from her own party about how much they could profit if they continue to stay in EU, etc. There isn't other way to explain about why she did her best to delay and even asked for second referendum. Guess the second referendum was the last straw which forced her to step down.

Attached: 3-years.png (497.63 KB, 636x382)

Ian Green
Ian Green

As I said in another thread, it probably won't make a difference but fuck her.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Not a pom sorry user, just looking from the outside in

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

These politicians drive me nuts.
How much do they fake things? Do they truly believe their own shit to the point of crying? It's not the first time May cries.
Would the Devil-May cry for real?

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Why were all the pro brexit parties part funded or influenced by israel?
"Nige" was very close to some israeli backers…

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

pro brexit parties part funded or influenced by israel?
being this new
Is anything in the jewnited kingdom not "influenced by israel"?

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Attached: AECDC49D-3506-47E7-93ED-9B667A248D2C.jpeg (589.51 KB, 1800x2700)

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Do they truly believe their own shit to the point of crying?
The only way most con artist bullshitters can effectively lie & have the lie be bought by others is to find some way to convince themselves of it, so they can project that conviction out to others as sincerity. Politicians are all bullshit con artists 100%, honest people trying to not use that tool out of principle don't get to have careers. Usually neither do the shit liars like May, they get used as patsies more often than not & then discarded (again like May).
The difference between the serviceable cons & the truly god-tier ones is the eyes. Most can't project that sincerity there, so if you know how to "read" eyes, you can spot it. Not really something one can nail an explanation of the "hows" enough to get it across, you can either pick up seeing it or you can't.
God tier is people like Vlad. He'd have a career in jewlywood if he were a loser instead of a modern czar.

Attached: 021435420541.jpg (152.84 KB, 1440x985)

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

can someone explain to my why prepubescent children are being brought to view the sculpture of Theresa May masturbating that Ellie Pennick made? Something seems very degenerate about that.

Attached: nice-hat.jpg (85.97 KB, 1080x1080)

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

*… brought by jordan peterson….*

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Do you think actors believe the things they say?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.73 MB, 1200x1018)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Q predicted this.

Attached: weird.png (506.52 KB, 1616x651)

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Kill your self

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

More importantly why are you posting this disgusting shit here and not print it and hang it on the wall of your antifa student house?

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

In the circles of our enemy, this is considered: lower middle class. Part of the sub caste which still work. Being a political its like being an favored house slave.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

women

can't

be

leaders

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Masons cry when they don’t get their way.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Jeremy Corbin isn’t kosher enough for the Rothschilds?

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Apparently the one who died in January was her mentor.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

City banks fudging books, looser audit standards in the EU. Brexit delay is covering up massive fraud.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Pro Brexit means (((socialism))) so yes, masons, Jews, trade unionists and sheep shagging Scots all vote as a bloc.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

not knowing (((Queen Elizabeth))) is descended from (((King David)))

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

This is the opposite of what I requested.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

not knowing "of Judea" is a jew and "not of Judea" is a (((jew))).

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

His male voice became obvious at the end of the speech.
there will be goyim who legitimately believe this creature feels normal human emotions.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

The words of one of Julius Evola's closest friends, and fellow radical traditionalist René Guénon, regarding "democracy" are pertinent here.

The book is "Crisis of the Modern World" and is essential reading.

Attached: democracy-1.jpg (174 KB, 500x896)

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

dont need a jew run party just need NO and gtfo shitskin and jews that brought you here hang.No more immigration problem.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

simplify The Romans did.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

JDIF bot double posting within the same second, then trying not to get fired.

Possible JIDF supervisor or hyperaware user

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Haw Haw Haw

Attached: privateeye.jpg (179.34 KB, 1200x799)