NOT YET!

God won't let me go back in time.
So, maybe he want's me to tame the future. I time travelled and I can't stop the change that's coming. People won't beleieve me. I've seen the past in real time and I've seen the present in real time in a way that would "bake your noodle". I've seen it for real. It's happening again. I need to get this out there. I have to. I'm a Christian and the Lord gave me a vision. A war is coming. It's going to be bad. During WW2 77 million died. Apparently we only care about 6 million. We had less than 4 billion people on the planet at the time. According to census johnstonsarchive.net/other/worldpop.html we had approxiamately 3.5 billion people on the planet. Now, we have almost 8 billion. I'm not doing this for myself.

I'm only allowed to see some of the future. In the bible there were those who considered them angels or messengers. Fact:
1. Trump has not closed the border, the population of man has increased.
2. Europe has been flooded with immigrants and are now being overwhelmed.
3. All Western ideas of Christianity are being eroded because Chrisitanity is family based on faith, race and forgiveness.
4. The New Testament is a guide.
5. There are only 2 commandments: They are as follows

A. Love your neighbor as you love yourself in so much as it does not destroy your family.
B. Trust in the Lord your God. There is only one but they all love you equally.

Jingoism is not word used in the English language anymore. You want a meme? Pic related.

Read revlations. I have nothing to gain but your faith in Jesus. Also, you get a blessing if you read it.

I hate to do this… but "check em". My power as a royal goes to you.

Attached: 1510666758577.jpg (640x960, 117.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Mind illuminated &open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

read nigger. I'm a royal. I trust in the lord now.

What do you want to know? Wanna know if there is such a thing as magic? Wanna know if there is an afterlife? Wanna know things? I have the answers that were given to moses.

250 million people died in World War 2 retard.

You're not Marty McFly and Christcuckery is gay and kikepilled.

Stop being a faggot.

I'll play along with the larping because I'm bored.

Do jews win in the future? Or do we finally excise that cancer from the Earth.

Wrong, faggot (see, I used punctuation). do more.

That depends… do you love yourself more than others?

Shit thread, OP.

Your vision is a lesson for everyone and God is right.

Worst fucking larping I've ever seen.

I'm here all night… don't forget to tip the single mother watress.

Is it?

You keep that up and we'll reach max in no time.

Officially it was 77 million that died due to war related business.

OP is a kike

Attached: iccebreaker.jpg (890x1940, 125.48K)

Pretend faggot. It's fun. You might learn something.

If I was a jew, I would stuff myself in an oven.

Attached: 1509969352204.jpg (400x369, 21.72K)

Time is an illusion btw.
Remember to relax, k?
Bless you for caring.

Hey, no need to kike me. We're good bro. I'm just having a good "time".

K as in ok, which is a white power sign now apparently.

Every night as you dream, you create an entire world within your dream.

You populate your dream with real-seeming people.

You interact with these people as if they were real.

Only after you have awoken from the dream do you realize you were dreaming.

All of this is set up to occur instinctively from birth.

No one teaches you how to dream, no one teaches you how to fill your dreams with real-seeming people, and no one teaches you to keep it a secret from yourself until you wake up, you just do all these things without even trying.

What we call real life works the same way.

Are you having a nice dream tonight?

Are you ready to wake up?

Good night user. Love us all very much forever.

BTW. Time is not an illusion. It's a facade. It's a joke. You still didn't ask a question. But I would appreciate it if you did.

Attached: 1514917538094.gif (499x477, 947.49K)

You are, which bloodline you fraud?

Time isn't real. You only notice it's passing because you're sentient.

This splace smells terrible.

I love your direction. Keep diving!
The hard part it this, how you do wake yourself up?

Attached: 1515558273385.gif (540x506, 2.2M)

Meditation, but that's difficult for some because I don't think modern western religions teach it.

"Fraud"? Tell that to the nigger offspring in the UK with a Muslim mayor. Fuck you! You lost you're right to rule, all of you have. You've given up your power. I can declare myself a god and you would no way to say no.

Who's ready for war?? I'm ready for war! I got machetes and swords for any faggot who said he was raw.

P.s. forgiveness of cuckstianity is what led the white man to give his birthright away. The survival of europe's sons is incompatible with christ.

no

I never lost that right, I am mot the highest rank in the family. I am the highest ranking family member in this region though.

How does one know when one is awake to reality? I'm at least a fair king.

Can you tell the different between a fag and straight man? Explain how.

Is that what you want? My little nigger? You want war you jew kike?

Only the jew or muslim hates Christ. I have power on my side. You have nothing before 0ad.

Attached: 034b61a1858db569ae0e43f92412e50eb09dda3bdf75e2477c7fb14c24997fa3.jpg (600x600, 33.23K)

Meditation guide if interested.
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Mind illuminated &open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
If your browser won't open it use Opera browser. Click a title then a book cover then the GET button for a dl link.

When you know at all times (heh) that you are dreaming, even in your deepest nighttime dreams. Day and night both.

in regards to words… sure it's easy. A man speak with definition. A liar or atheist speaks in terms that disregard truth.

God is dead. God remains dead. And I have killed him. I watchd you christ shrivel and die and 3 days later he didn't, no he didn't rise.

I can call you friend.

Liar

God was the liar. I am the truth. For millions of years men have been bred for war. If you don't crave the taste of blood you are suffering an egregious disconnect from reality. Or youre a woman.

How can God be dead if you declare that which does not exist to be dead? A being that exists but at the same time doesn't exist can't be alive nor dead. You lose. Try again? Faggot.

Attached: 1b1233e26ab594fdc6c5ca9f493cbdd062a898153f347d24405afc1917bf6613.jpg (752x890, 225.79K)

Then you must have read testaments and come to an ill conclusion. Or you watched the women testify along with the men.

Im also from the future and this is what the ideal human looks like there, we need to make changes to prevent this from happening.

Oh shit it already happened.

Attached: IMG_20190526_110750.png (1080x756, 610.07K)

If God exists in your mind then you must admit that you might be flawed in your understanding because God does exist.

I never said anything about god not existing. How could I kill a nonexistent being? God exists and is dead.

Sorry jew, you have no power here.

Attached: IMG_0242.JPG (543x327, 152.15K)