Violence is the answer

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/

It is simply a fact that the ONLY way out of our predicament is violence. The Jews will not allow us to win elections with real candidates to think this is a possibility is comical. Jews WILL NOT let go of the power they have gained throughout thousands of years without a fight. They will do WHATEVER is necessary to put us down as we all know by now and we need to be prepared to do the same.

Now I know there is talk that goes around constantly about what is a false flag and what isn’t but the fact is if you get caught up in that way of thinking too much you will become completely immobilized. Regardless of the status of an event as a false flag or not I propose that every time a white person commits violence against a non white and ESPECIALLY A Jew they should be celebrated not shunned. If they are celebrated without fail the chances these events will inspire more and larger (perhaps an entire team of people at once in multiple locations at the same time) attacks against our enemies. Obviously this is good for us, contrary to popular belief “if you kill your enemies they win” is a statement that has absolutely no basis in reality whatsoever.

Please reach consensus on the subject below

Attached: 3C51A1A3-26E3-4F84-8CAC-F74D7AFA9D37.jpeg (1024x694, 144.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=IliRWCni9aw
twitter.com/mod_russia
jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that from antifa handibook OP?

What is your counter argument?

Better get /fit/ user, read books, drop redpill on psyop boards user. Be a good whiteboi and go to work meanwhile. I hope you own your house and have kids.

Your argument? Or do you have nothing

Anyone who isn't retarded knows this arleady. What's important is that the violence is employed in the right direction. ZOG is the principle enemy, all of our muster has to be used against it. Goy V Goy wars is exactly what they want. I'm not saying they won't happen, but if they happen before ZOG is overthrown it doesn't work in our favor.

I think he's agreeing with you.

read

I agree, targets should be picked a lot better than they have thus far

My mistake, read that wrong user

Violence is chimpout weakness. You may want to be a slave, but other people would rather be strong enough to live in peace.

I won't state directly what I think as cianiggers are everywhere but I feel your views. I'm also fucking tired by the whole thing. Most, even here are poisoned with Jewish mindset, materialism.

You know if a bunch of polacks went out and did some seriously awesome shit & took out heaps of jews or whatever itd just be written off as a false flag anyway rofl

There'd be tinfoilers tinfoiling.
It would be mossad.
You know it's true.

That may be but this is why it’s imperative for us to break this psychological conditioning down of “violence is bad” which is why the mosque shooting is great because of it being filmed in the manner it did. That will desensitize our people to political violence it will become more normal. That is why they were arresting aussies for simply sharing that video, children no less

This is an emotional argument
Your implying the only people that are violent are like niggers? Well this is observably false and besides whites are more domesticated and wary of violence now more than ever in history, how is that working out?
Implying that revolting is a slave like action to take??????????

Violence is essential, but we can't afford to be trivial in what we do and who we target. But since we also can't afford not to do anything, we need to figure out whose deaths would have positive impact for our peoples.
Random niggers, mudgoblins and kikes and degenerates doesn't do any good for us.
IT HAS TO MATTER

Imagine being this faggot.
No, wait. Don't do that. It might stick, and you'll never get rid of it.
Like this faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x512, 60.34K)

Correction, organized violence is the answer.
At this point, it is only possible for a decentralized conflict against the ZOG. This doesn't mean disorganized violence, it means violence without any centralized organizations which the ZOG can destroy. Unfortunately, this is all that is possible for the time being.
The Leader of the White Nation will be the one who has the skill and intelligence to be able to move from a decentralized war, to a proper military formation to combat the ZOG.

This is why you will always be a powerless tool of those who know better.

This

Jesus said those who live by the sword die by the sword so you can count the serious Christians out, although I'm sure there will be no shortage of Deus Vult chanting psuedo-Christian LARPers

This. Prioritize m8s

Idiot jew. That was a reminder to be prepared to die
Go succumb to your AIDS, faggot

Bullets not ballots

vote from the rooftops

Attached: rooftop gunners sniper.jpg (960x620, 129.54K)

I hate to be a downer as I actually agree that violence is the only answer to our problems, however this must be said. If you're easily blackpilled please don't read this.
I'd guesstimate that about 80% of actual anons here understand like I do that violence is the only way that the jew will ever be removed from power. Yet of this number, most do not have even the faintest clue what that entails. Most aren't even seriously opposed to White Genocide. To many, maybe even a majority of anons, opposition to our racial extermination is more of an amusing hobby than an ideological struggle of life and death. Some people are here because they like to dress up in plastic Nazi uniforms and get a boner from looking in the mirror and shouting forbidden words (and giggling all the while). They have no understanding of anything and only like Nazism because it's cool.
Others are reacting to the injustices and exploitation of the jew. They hate what feminism, globalism, multi-culturalism, and liberalism have done to our race and our dignity. They are reacting against the abhorrent evil that is being done to us. Yet many of these people do not consider themselves in a life and death struggle with this evil System. Instead they view this as a fun way of trolling the libs and making lefties cry. They fantasize about slaughtering the enemies of our race but they have never actually given this any real thought. They think in memes. And at the end of the day they would rather play videogames than risk their comfort and security for a higher cause. They talk big about how war is honorable and how might makes right but they have no intention of carrying out their dreams.

Of those few men who seriously want to overthrow this rotten System, most still have not thought about it more than meme-think. Those few men who actually want to overthrow this establishment, do you really have any clue what you're playing with?
Actual resistance against this diabolical regime will not be glorious. It will be horrible. Millions of people will die in abject misery. All the things of modern civilization that you take for granted will vanish.

All those who write two sentence nonsense about how glorious war will be should consider a few things
Actual war here in the real world means hit and run attacks against a police state. If you are captured (which is VERY likely) you will literally be tortured and tortured and tortured until you forget your principles, your honor, and maybe even your humanity. They will have you crawling on the floor like a dog and then when they're satisfied that they have what they want, they'll either shoot you or ship you off to a living hell of a concentration camp where you will almost certainly die.
Bullshit. People who say that are lying cowards. They've never been in a firefight and never have known true terror of war. 21st century warfare is insurgency and counter-insurgency. That means that a successful action is you entering a judge's house and shooting him in the head. An successful action by the enemy is you waking up as your door splinters and armored thugs drag you out to an interrogation center. Oftentimes, the USA sends captured terrorists to Israel so that they can get around anti-torture laws. Torture is legal in Israel and the jews love to torture prisoners.

And what about the rest of society? The regime in DC will retaliate against civilians in every way it can. If a politician is assassinated, they will start rounding up everyone suspected of participating along with their families and brutalizing them. Eventually, such a war would cause widespread powerfailures and maybe even famine. Millions of completely innocent people will die. And sure, you can tell yourself how tough you are and how much you don't care, but imagine your future nephew stepping on a landmine and blowing his leg off or a family member being at the wrong place at the wrong time and being blown to pieces in a car bomb. Or perhaps dying in a hospital because of a rolling power failure or being incinerated by a missile because the government thought that her house was a bomb factory.
War is terrible.

Violence is only an answer to violence.

why dont we all just work hard, make money, and buy land?

Stop, user.
You're giving my a chubby.
#SayWhenLads

The target should be Congress, Senate, President/VP, Federal Judges, and any Federal or State employee who remains loyal. The unkiked ones will just resign when the firing starts. Do not hold loyalties to any politician or to any tool of the government, including police/military. Any soldier, marine, sailor, airman, or guardsman of anysort that raises a rifle to a citizen should be killed as well.

anti-white culture that is leading to deaths to those of European descent is violence enough. It's masked thoroughly though.

That's what they told my grandfather, my father, and me, was the only solution too, kike. I wonder why they don't want us awake to their shit, and fighting mad.
Fuck off, yid.
You're going to die.

Ask Waco

We have lost since 1945.
We will not succeed in any way shape or form and TRY to convince me otherwise (I will listen).

EU elections showed that clearly.
Germany? AfD Lost to CDU, SPD and the fucking greens
France? (((Marine Le Pen))) is gonna own those libs by slightly reducing immigration and showing them that they are the real racists
Poland? Kosher Circumservatives will hold the reigns for the next 20 or so years

Trying to defeat the Jew with democracy and voting is like trying to win against someone in a sport that they made up on the spot. They will bend the rules every chance they get.

Insurgency? What? 2000 spergs with SIEGE masks going on shooting rampages will do nothing but tighten the leash the kikes have over Europeans to make the next attack harder to commit.

I have never been this blackpilled before. I just want to cause as much damage to this fucked up clown world before I die.
I saw this on halfchan earlier and it described how I feel to the tea.

Attached: 68277D5B-5038-4DA9-9CD5-0F92BF81E428.jpeg (640x1050 163.13 KB, 293.68K)

Kill yourself, and get the fuck outta the way, whimpering faggot.

You stick out like a sore fucking thumb in every thread. Shut the fuck up and lurk for at least a year like the rest of us did.

Kill yourself you kike and go back to halfchan if you want muh shitposting funny green from maymays

And what do you even propose?
Another election cycle of kike slave “nationalists” like Zion Don with actual Nationalists getting 5% or less
If not democracy maybe we can carry on making videos on youtube that get shoah’d after a day that may redpill 1 person with each upload.
Alternatively, we can always go Tarrant and do… fuck all. Kill a bunch of muzzies sure but how does that help Whites in general.

And if all hope is lost we can wait patiently for a ‘collapse’ or ‘race war’ or ‘great awakening’ or whatever coping bullshit you can think of.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (213x255, 110.34K)

Society is going to become a depopulation program, really it always has been insane.

The NatSocs are redeemed on this board and after the empire slowly depopulates the truth will be know, and everyone think Hitler and most white man were/are saints.

Attached: download.jpg (216x216, 2.77K)

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
–Matthew 10:34

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
–Luke 22:36

you clearly slept through Bible class, as you have no idea what the fuck Jesus actually said.

Optimism is cowardice.

Resistance is futile.

Kikes are god.

The only thing that could bring this down would be an act of god, like a plague or a six-mile wide meteor.

here is what my crystal ball reveals.

shit really kicks off after a couple of attacks hit high profile targets–king kikes, or ultra elite shabbos. the media hysteria aftermath will encourage even more audacious attacks, since everyone wants the highest score in the greatest reality TV show (in Minecraft). the moment the threshold of lone wolfs is crossed and we see coordinated attacks with multiple players, then the escalation game changes forever. if the kikes or TPTB or TheDeepState are hit with an ISIS-style Bataclan coordinated attack with lookouts, escape drivers and safe houses, they won't even know how to respond, even though they have spent the past 20 years training for it. it's easy to track down a fucking towelhead bearded Salafi fugitive in a black dress, but it won't be so easy to find white men who vanish back into the camoflage of white suburban sprawl or even better who are inawoods survivalists who disappear into a cave in the backwoods of North Carolina.

i see the success of a few group attacks as being the tipping point to inspire copycats and demonstrate to the rest of you bench warmers that you can do it too and you can make an very real impact that will scare not a few kikes into signing up for their free Aliyah vacays and that you can get away with it all.

the reaction from the establishment will be straight from the CIA's Guerilla Warfare playbook. they will massively over react and start rounding up innocent white men just for sharing frog cartoons on FaceZerg. this will be just like when the govt burns down the peasants because the guerillas hid out in their village. the peasants will be pissed as fuck and join the guerillas and help them even more.

this is what Divide and Conquer means. this is what ISIS' "Management of Savagery" means. you escalate in order to trick your opponent to escalate even more, knowing they will be fat fingered and imprecise, and that they will hurt far more innocent people than you, and that those victims will then be motivated to join /ourguys/.

from there, the attacks will grow in complexity, participation and frequency. the downfall of the ZOG regime is within sight at this point.

Nothing cqn save us. Suicide pacts when?

These negative conditions weren't achieved through just violence. They were also achieved by the long march through the institutions.

This is all true. But the longer we wait the larger the blood price that needs to be paid. Our grandparents didn't know, our parents, if they knew were to weak to do anything. It is down to this generation or if we are too cowardly, our children will fight the war that we couldn't and they will pay a higher blood price because of our cowardice.

Innocent civilians will die but perhaps fewer will if we strike soon than would otherwise die if we waited.

It didn’t have to be this way, but now it does.

Attached: D16829A2-FEF8-45EA-9A27-FB926FC6F47F.jpeg (1024x600, 88.58K)

We cannot achieve victory by marching through the institutions anymore, that Avenue is now closed off why the hell would they let us use their own tactics against them if they have the power to stop it? (and they do)

I agree the more time spent waiting to strike the higher the price of this conflict will go everyday the price gets higher

Newfag^

Truth

The great awakening is near so is the day of the rope!

truth

Ha this is some real truth!I alwas see fucking dumb shills saying "HUR DUR SLOPPY JOB MASSAD"

truth

Ya then dumb nigger's will be saything their feds people just need to form groups with their fens then when the revolt happens join bigger groups so we will have a big fighting force!

Lol true

Man has A point we need to make people more millatant not some blackpilled niggers.

Lol faggot read siege

How long do we have to wait why wont some one do somthing?People have started to do somthing but don't come back please have a GOOD plan a escape and a plan for what your going to do after
for more attacks in minecraft user this world is fucked do not be like the other guys make you fight a lone wolf gorilla fight FIGHT tell zog is dead plan plan long before attack do not let your anger control you be patient do not do one attack many attacks are better then one be really smart where you hide if you think this is no way you can make a camp site to hid in to wait out the fallout of one of you attacks or a attack then go go go!And make a real show!
and their skull masks user not siege mask's but ok also they have a deep meaning wearing one is like putting A name to your self its the sigh of 20 first fascist

Today op was not a faggot!

It's going to have to be a Fight Club style organization.
Autonomous cells.
Highly similar goals.
Gray man lifestyle.
Totally random acts of kindness in minecraft.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
We can bring the Russian military on our side. Just spam the Russian version of this video to the Russian military Twitter so we get an actual armed force against the Jewry that is behind all these ills. Traitor Putin is gonna get necked for defending how Jews killed and enslaved Russians though Communism. Then they'll launch a Final Pogrom.
youtube.com/watch?v=IliRWCni9aw
twitter.com/mod_russia

This is an actual solution. I repeat, an actual solution. Don't ignore this plan, the Russians will be lusting for revenge. We will have a nuclear power on our side if we can just get this message to a few in the Russian military. Then it will spread through the whole thing like wildfire.

I always thought this was the way it was going to go organically anyway. I had a few Russian friends who were totally likeminded.
The Aryans around the entire world are seeing what's going down. It's not rocket surgery. Our race will be our uniform for the next 100 years.
The Fire Rises in the hearts of all who are of the Blood.

Reality of your existance: you are here because your forefathers were better at killing than their opponents. Violence is not unnatural. It is in your DNA or you are a genetic dead end. Christ cucks: your jew invented cuck religion was spred by the mass murder of "pagans'' …. by the hundreds of thousands. Don't preach to me. Luke 19:27 "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" "Prince of peace."

imagine thinking tarrant did fuck all. he has done more than everyone else on this board combined. you are either a shill or pitifully low IQ

if thats how you feel just take it out on them. We are behind you brother.
not to mention even staggering amounts of boomers agreed with tarrants actions, i've read thousands of comments in the vein of "HAHA about time!! they deserved it"

At this stage there's still some politics in the game. That's why they use false flags.

False flags are violence or simulated violence that has no effect on the enemy (since they know it's not real), has very little or no political benefit for us, and yields them benefits.

An example of a false flag is the Pittsburg shooting where no jews actually died, did not do anything to promote our cause, and was carried our smack dab right before the elections - obviously to influence the elections.

One of the ways you can tell if it's a false flag or not is the reaction - a false flag will be promoted (and opposed as a false flag by our side), while a real attack such as in NZ will be reacted to hysterically, debunked (including claimed as a false flag by their side), and buried.

Trotting out trolls and tin-foil hatters after real attacks such as NZ and crying false flag serves a twofold purpose, one being to knock down the effect of the real attack, and two to discredit people saying false flag.

The claim "false flag" is at this time a major obstacle to them, and are striving hard against it - you hear almost every jew cry about it.

What to do and what not to do

- Do not get locked up for promoting violence (if you get locked up at least it should be for something you DID not something you said)

- Do not (under no circumstance, even if a false flag) condemn violence, or seeming violence from our side (disassociate from it if you must - as "I am/we are not responsible for it, nothing to do with it" - but strongly condemn and shun/isolate pussies who piss their pants by condemning it or take an apologetic tone)

- Provide political exploitation for real attacks such as NZs - just be careful not to get locked up - attack tin-foil hat trolls who debunk real attacks

- Continue to debunk jew false flags as false flags - do not let them use false flags to gain advantages - support (to the extent the law allows) only our own violence.

As for what is a false flag or not the roughest rule of thumbs is you have to ask yourself is it good for us or not.

NZ kicked the enemy in the balls and raised a lot of awareness, Pittsburgh swung the congressional elections for the ultra-jew democrats. One was very good for us, the other was a circus stunt.

And of course the truth matters, so you need to look at the evidence too - but good for us bad for us is the strongest and most visible circumstantial evidence - and most people are not smart enough to look closer than that (heck most people don't even know how to discern if it's good for us or bad for us - most simply if the jews are moving hysterically to squelch it - and there's choruses of jews and system agents on certain other WN forums - which have gone to the jew - condemning it - it's usually good for us).

I have to give you an A for effort for tirelessly promoting this.

But first off Russians are not a homgenious obelisk - there are just as many different opinions, morals, and individual motivations as in the US military. Plus a lot of jews in sensitive positions.

Now if some joker spammed the Clinton era US military with the news that Clinton was a criminal you think they would have all suddenly gone bonkers and started shooting in every direction?

Hell the russians didn't do anything about millions of their people being killed when it was actually happening, when they had actual relatives in gulags, and Hitler had conveniently overran half their country - and all they would have had to do back than was to put up a white flag and walk over a line.. now you think some video….

like I said A for effort..

In short what I'm trying to say is:

- only provide political exploitation for our own violence

- never condemn or hit an apologetic tone - and burn those who do

- there are false flags THEY do, and these at this stage still need to be fought

- fight their trolls who are trying to use psywar tactics against us - these tactics consisting of debunking actions from our side, and at the same time saying the same things we say in a more tin-foil way in order to discredit us.

sometimes you have to be "FALSE FLAG" and other times you have to be "THERE'S A GOOD REASON HE DID THAT".

Yeah, I was gonna bump this particular point for you too.
I got in this argument over Tarrant. Wouldn't even matter if it was a FF. WE OWN IT!

am I a Jew?

When word tarrant now is once convicted?
I'm curious.would he really be acquitted as he thought he would be?

Attached: pacts.png (664x182, 12.08K)

Thread theme

Christians can never be counted on for anything anyway.

Violence is an answer. However, you must plan ahead. Select your targets properly. The higher up you can hurt, the better. The wider your audience, the better.

Post-revolution Christians are useless, because they are no longer human (as is nobody else, either).

I absolutely agree.
Normalization of political violence is part of the reason the roman republic collapsed.
Every violent act encourages more violent acts, once a Jewish judge is killed in his home, more are sure to follow.
Lone wolf attacks are also impossible to stop, the internet provides enough networking, there is no need to discuss anything IRL ever.

You have to get beyond the "bullet vs ballot" dichotomy. Politics is not just voting in general elections. Politics is organizing, lobbying, pushing your own candidates.

Look at successful movements, both right and left. NRA, ACLU, etc. They succeeded in grabbing the levers of power.

We're just not good at it yet. When the left took over, society had high resistance to Communism, so they disguised themselves as "concerned citizens for justice" or whatever. Of course they didn't fool the most paranoid, but they inserted their wedge.

The left doesn't really have enough foot soldiers to hold down every corner of their empire. What I mean is, what stops you from getting on the local school board? Or the water district, etc.?

I think the right is paralyzed by too much utopian/dystopian, binary, fantasy thinking.

You mean shitposting nazi, white nationalist propaganda for the jews isn't working?

I didn't get the impression he was under any illusions that he would be immediately acquitted, he states his position as a uniformed combatant and that he will be a political prisoner.
He wanted to survive the attack if possible and he was determined not to attack NZ police or 'innocents' but he knew he was facing a LOT of time.
Eventually when the war was won, then, possibly release after regime change as he counts himself a POW.

jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/

Attached: 2ca80bc29fec240ba02416a610df765a74f67f2a1aa027d72e52e662c5e5975b.jpg (1782x760 310.51 KB, 193.63K)

Ah, but it is, you stupid spic.
You're here losing your fucking mind everyday.
Just think about what the schizophrenic kikes and niggers are going through knowing that we are organizing, educated, and our numbers are growing?
You're ALL going to pay for what you've taken from the Aryan race, bitch.
SEE YOU TOMORROW, WHORE!

This is very good and underrated post. I also like you mentioned Management of Savagery, anons go read it.

user I don't wanna sound rude, but if you seriously think that Tarrant's deed did nothing to help whites, then I would recommend stop thinking about politics whatsoever. This is a pasta of some user from the other acceleration thread:
And this is just a quick rundown, there is much more meta-fallout of what St. Tarrant did and we can be sure as hell that shit is just starting.

That article is a must reading for everyone.

I think its pretty obvious at this point that if we truly wanted to, to train for actual insurgency and the execution of it would be fairly possible. Its just that nobody wants to. The IRA had these sniper teams positions in hard to find places that just fucking shot the soldiers and cops for lolz and eventually they stopped trying?

I think that a similar thing could be possible right now everywhere. Its just that nobody has tried this, everyone is too comfortable. Nobody wants to. When you have food, some shelter and are not immediately threatened with violence…well then you go into cuck mode…it takes quite a weird man to actually see long term trends, and to act on them.

A conflict between ZOG and the True Men within the United States is going to be something the likes of which has never been fully realized before, but which we have had glimpses of in recent history.
The first thing we have to realize is that if we do not win the Narrative War, we will not win the war that follows. ZOG has unparalleled propaganda producing capabilities through Mass Media, but they do not have truth on their side.
It has been said that in a modern day Civil War scenario, a large portion of the active military would defect from federal control and side with the rebels. This much can only be assured through being able to cut through the grease of (((their))) smear campaigns. Of course (((they))) will delight in making all of the True Men out to be the next “ebil nahtzees” and eradicate us entirely, vindicated by the brainwashed masses.
What I imagine the Civil War scenario looking like is similar to the type of stuff you see in Blackhawk Down (at least in the cities), but with major technological upgrades from the early ‘90s, including crazy shit we don’t even know about yet.
It is true that we will be facing an enemy that has become the most powerful war machine in the entire history of the planet right under our own noses. Time and time again, they have taken a step over the line, and we have not defended it, until now there is so little of our culture and values left to save. It is true that if we lose, we should expect the absolute worst— 1984 and Brave New World merely scratch the surface of what is achievable once our resistance has been crushed.
What matters most is that you can see how terrifying what we are up against is, and still deciding to fight. For if we do not fight, the same future awaits us and our children.
Having at least a portion of professionally trained military and police personnel fighting for our cause is going to benefit us greatly. Any True Man has that inkling feeling that the world is increasingly against them, all we must do is share the truth with them and keep them from resigning to what is politically correct, awakening the Beast within.
I think what holds us back the most is that we don’t know our numbers. Just how many of us would be willing to defend ourselves from eternal submission.
But ZOG doesn’t know either. We are a decentralized entity that surrounds its blue islands with an ocean of red. We can strike it in the belly from anywhere, and we have no head for it to cut off.
We must not give up hope. As long as there is a single one of us that is a thorn in ZOG’s side, we still have a chance. Do not let them extinguish your flame before we have even set the world ablaze. If you are to burn away, let it be in an inferno. If we are to fall, let us raise Hell on earth with a ferocity that will never be seen again. Do it, or all that your ancestors have done, and all that you have yearned for in your life is forfeit.

Read books learn to grow some of your own food, stock up on camping/survival gear, hike with loaded backpacks, save all the info you can while you have the internet and print out the most important things to have, train with a firearm and some kind of hand to hand combat, study tactics of recent conflicts, buy maps of your local areas and nearby metropolitan centers, connect with other True Men and inspire them to take the stand, practice together and share what you know between yourselves, make memes that disseminate important truths, expose lies wherever they are present, and do not ever give up so long as you are breathing. Every day, this battle draws closer. Be prepared. I will see you out there.

there's one important thing which is absolutely necessary to succeed in the future which is technological domination and control on all layers of the system itself

which means this war is not fought only in the physical world. we need to be in control or power to read their e-mails in realtime, cutting individuals off their communication channel, interrupting financial transfers / emptying bank accounts, changing records in government related databases, remote control to all of their devices like smartphone, car, intelligent home, their computer.

we need a lot of skilled hackers as backend support. coordinated attacks to create chaos and confusion which serve as proxy and camouflage.

Attached: 1474433127823.jpg (731x1024 104.14 KB, 155.69K)

What you said with Clinton is not even remotely close to what Putin said. If PRESIDENT Clinton defended any specific group who kills 60 million Americans and enslaves the rest then sure that would result in the American military shooting up Clinton and the group. Well at least enslave and slaughter in modern times. Either way some pissed off nuclear submarine crew is gonna end up going for some Jews wherever it may be.

Attached: 3cfbd3c3b3f4735016c1c9b94ec679ce500f7bacaac68456a4c7c7a08b3609dd.png (1024x1024 74.59 KB, 167.62K)

Jesus slapped the shit out of kikes charging people to worship, which got him killed, and I ain't even religious.

He was a jew punishing his fellow jews for not following their jewish god's rules properly

Doesn't matter, I'm not a christcuck, I'm just calling him out for blatantly lying

About?

As some sort of argument against political violence. Who the fuck cares what yidsus said. Might makes right wether you like it or not

He did say that
Yeah that is how it's framed in the bible, to dissuade people from violence.

They've got a few thousand year head start with this shit, maybe we should consider doing what europeans are already best at; fighting

just accept death.You can live for next 30 years as a coward who let your race die,or you can do as much damage as you can and die like a hero
your choice,accept death

You first, Shlomo.

Just for you Schlomo

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Then again, living and dying by the sword are a given. Clearly the church teach that verse, to dissuade people from acting on their intuition that shit's fucked. But then living and dying by the sword is nature, struggle, and war which is life itself. You die as you live, is the real principal behind that cliche. If one lives by war, he would be honored and expect to die by the sword. Its one of those verses that if broadly applied as an admonishment against violence makes no sense, but if you simply see it in context, then Jesus is telling Peter he's a fisherman not Achilles. That's all.

Thank you for the analysis user.

Violence is the root of all political power. The problem is that our enemy is much stronger than us right now. If we initiate mass-violence before reaching a sufficient level of paramilitary organization, we may legitimize a backlash which we will not be able to resist. They will just put every atomized white man who has viewed an edgy meme into a camp where they will starve us to death.

Now is the time for networking and organizing. The kikes are throwing white men out of jobs and institutional power across the country, we should be growing our white-nationalist resistance movement, not initiating random violence.

Attached: Nordic Resistance Movement march in central Gothenburg.jpg (3723x2646, 3.49M)

"Organizations" get you shut down, organizations are from the 1800's, maybe up to 1960.

As for power - look at the Afghans and the Iraqis - I saw a documentary - you know what the afghan mujaheid did in their free time? - play a game throwing a rock around… like hot potato.. they threw a fucking rock around instead of pushups, or whatever to make themselves more of a threat…

besides that there's no way in heck you can compete with state power -

as guerilla your job will not be to beat the state but rather to exhaust it, outlast it - both the powerful armored man, and the nimble man with only the shirt on his back have advantages - the guy with the shirt has endurance and mobility, and lower cost of support.

it's still worth doing

Didn't Hitler win an election?

There will be no peace without a war . Do you know what it means to be a soldier of Christ .

War sounds a lot like Islamic extremism and uncontrolled mass migration of criminal rapists and murderers.