Swarthiness of the Italians

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Swarthy or no?
Franklin:
in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

Voltaire:
Finally I saw all our Italian women and my mother, torn in pieces, cut up, massacred by the monsters who contended for them ; the captives, my companions, the Moors who had taken us, the soldiers, the sailors, the blacks, the whites, the swarthies, the mulattoes, and lastly, my captain himself, were all slain

It appears that Ben considers Italians to be swarthies and not whites, does it seem like Voltaire agrees? The protagonist saying "our Italian women" makes it sound like the narrator of the story is himself Italian and using the term swarthy in a neutral way rather than as some kind of insult.

Is it possible for Whites and Swarthies to live together in peace? Is accepting the Swarthies into our society and interbreeding with them possibly leading to the gradual degeneracy of originally-White nations? Is the white race even smaller than we once thought it was? Much like Latinos being wrongly considered White leads us to inflated sense of White population / crime, I believe we should also consider that of the Swarthies.

How many whites in the United States are from pure Anglo/Saxon stock? How much are actually French/German/Italian/Russian/Spanish/Swedish swarthies or white-swarthy crossbreeds?

Attached: Ben-Franklin-vs-Voltaire.png (644.24 KB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
web.archive.org/web/20150402102624/http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0096074/
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_II_of_Aragon
legallegacy.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/december-1-1742-empress-elizabeth-orders-expulsion-of-jews-from-russia/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozawa_v._United_States
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Takao_Ozawa_v._United_States/Opinion_of_the_Court
encyclopedia.densho.org/Ozawa v. United States/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juana_Enriquez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_of_Aragon
redpillaction.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/the-italian-question/
italianaware.blogspot.com/2014/02/are-italians-white-part-2_21.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur#Ancient_era
researchgate.net/publication/259441354_Ancient_human_genomes_suggest_three_ancestral_populations_for_present-day_Europeans

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

There have been distinctions made between Northern "Aryan" Italians, and the more niggerish southerners. I need to read more about this though. Somehow the Mediterranean races went from being the God's of Europe and bastions of civilization, to a race scarcely above niggers in approximately 1700 years.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Swarthie Swedes
We Wuz viKangz

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

More d&c?
yawn
you fucks are so lazy.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Italians are practically Roman and Greek. Are you going to tell me that the race that produced Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo Di Vinci, Michelangelo, and Archimedes are in fact inferior. Seriously kill your self

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

How many whites in the United States are from pure Anglo/Saxon stock?
Until the mid 19th century the vast majority of them and most of the rest were either also from the British Isles or French who trickled into New England from Canada. There were communities here and there (mostly along the eastern seaboard) of Dutch, Portuguese, Basque scandinavians, etc. but mostly leftovers from previous colonies and relatively small in size. Then we started inviting in the c*ntinentals and the demographics changed in a hurry; the last majority WASP generation was born in the late 19th century.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Ethnic quality is much more than skin deep. Look up the hajnal line for a split between “white” europeans and “non-white” europeans. I don’t care enough to get a picture for you.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Pasta is redpilled af tbh

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

There is no Italy, pace, Garibaldi.

It's a bunch of little tribal duchies and counties that really should be in perpetual war with one another and don't let the French the Austrians or the Spanish interfere.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

I think you may be referring to the influence of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy ?

The racial composition of regions of land change over time. Despite the Reconquista, I think the Moors' invasion of Europe did some lasting damage to the genetic purity of many families in the southern nations. After all you had a bunch of people becoming Cryptokikes/Cryptomuslims by converting to Christianity and then interbreeding with whites.

Sometimes you need to divide to purify. I mean fuck, you have people calling Latinos "Caucasians", so by saying they aren't you can be described as engaging in D+C

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

That, and also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race. See specifically Italy and mentions of leading Romans being blonde and red haired.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Voltaire's swarthies are, rightfully, Spaniards. The darker Italians were (and are) mutts.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Lombardy = Langobards, Germanic invaders after the collapse of the Western empire.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

There's definitely a cline of purity from northern to southern Europe but that's something to worry about in the distant future. For now the focus should be on projecting ourselves from race mixing with shitskins.

Attached: Map-of-African-admixture-in-European-populations.png (255.07 KB, 644x335)

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

The African negro is a totally separate line of hybrid from the rest of humanity.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

America is named after an Italian mathematician, Amerigo Vespucci who published the first maps. He was Columbus' navigator on several voyages.

He was a next door neighbor of Sandro Botticelli in Firenze. Amerigo's sister was Botticelli's favorite model. She posed for Venus in the Birth of Venus. Does she look like a "swarthy" to you?

Attached: 1200px-Sandro-Botticelli---La-nascita-di-Venere---Google-Art-Project---edited.jpg (332.13 KB, 1200x754)
Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (298.45 KB, 1280x720)

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Sometimes you need to divide to purify
Yeah, I'm well aware of that.
But WE will deal with that after all of you parasitic kikes are gone. Don't you worry about it. You don't need the added stress.
Go back.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

A type of Neuremburg setup must be installed for the colonies. Obviously the European states should just not mix period. But for the colonies that must make up their own race, an Anglo-Saxon basis is reality then those outside North/east/central Europe should be allowed to mix due to their Nordic purity, those who are mixed with Meds and Slavs should be spared sterilisation and allowed to procreate and outside that band sterilisation is the answer. Those who have mixed outside the race gets sterilisation and or deportation and if they are dissident, gas in Minecraft.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Moving forward, no mixing with Meds or Slavs and worse.

William Bailey
William Bailey

He was a next door neighbor of Sandro Botticelli in Firenze. Amerigo's sister was Botticelli's favorite model. She posed for Venus in the Birth of Venus. Does she look like a "swarthy" to you?

She posted for the titties part, not the face part.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Zig Forums Race and Settlement Main Office when? Generally though, our eyes are better at detecting genetic abnormalities than all else. Look at her proportions, does she have a weird gate, sever lack of symmetry in the face etc.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Wrong

The model painted as Venus is Simonetta Cattaneo Vespucci. She was a noblewoman from Genoa or perhaps, as many people like to believe in – to underline the names coincidence – from Porto Venere (Venus Harbour). Simonetta arrived in Florence together with her young husband – a distant cousin of Amerigo Vespucci – just in the period in which Lorenzo the Magnificent and his brother Giuliano, of the Medici family rose to the power.

The couple joined the court life, and Simonetta’s beauty became legendary in Florence. It seems that Giuliano and Botticelli himself fell in love with her. In 1475, “the Giuliano’s tournament” took place in Santa Croce square. It seems that Giuliano participated in it because the prize was a flag with the portrait of Simonetta – painted by Botticelli. La Sans Par, “the unequaled” was written on the flag.

Simonetta did not inspire only the Botticelli’s Venus, but even other women painted by the artist. He obtained to be buried at the foot of his muse, in the Florentine church of Ognissanti. However, Botticelli was not the only one to be inspired by the young blond woman: Piero di Cosimo portrayed her as Cleopatra and Lorenzo the Magnificent and Luigi Pulci wrote rhymes for her.

The young woman was a presence as much stunning as short-lived in Florence. She died just a year after the tournament of which she had been the queen, probably because of tuberculosis. Even if she was dead, Botticelli kept on realizing his artworks inspired by her. Botticelli’s Venus and Spring – his masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery – were painted about ten years after the girl’s death, but her beauty was well-fixed in the artist’s mind, who painted her by memory.

Attached: sandro-botticelli-primavera-particolare.jpg (126.27 KB, 750x400)
Attached: primavera-muse-in-botticellis-painting.jpg (2.1 MB, 1559x1024)
Attached: 05555de054a950205a889aaf209a77b4.jpg (1.24 MB, 2659x4020)
Attached: botticelli.JPG (61.48 KB, 516x756)
Attached: Venus-half-body972x788.jpg (143.02 KB, 972x788)

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

The Vikings penetrated deep into Russia. Thus the kingdom of Rus. They ain't slavs. Vladivostok is crawling with beautiful natural blonds descended from Vikings.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Benjamin Franklin doesn't seem to realize that France is a big country with many types. You have both mediterranean and nordic types in France.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Ben, like all the other fathers of the Constitution were anglo saxons and for the anglo saxons, wogs begin at Calais.

And that is all there is to say on that subject. Lay your faith upon perfidious Albion if you will. It's your own funeral.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Based whites who have adapted to the sun reflecting off of sea and snow, and can now tan and live in both sun devoid and sun rich areas. Enjoy your burning skin, OP.

Attached: Bronze-age-Scandinavia-4.png (1.12 MB, 1340x538)
Attached: Prehistoric-Iberia.png (1.61 MB, 1888x580)

Aaron White
Aaron White

It doesn't really matter what Ben thought, because Modern DNA sequencing shows Italians to cluster with Europeans. Reported for D&C

Arab invasion did surprisingly little damage. Practically negligible amount of Arab DNA. Modern immigration is doing infinitely more damage. Italians have slightly less PIE DNA and slightly more ENF DNA and this tiny difference accounts for "swarthiness".

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

weak. you can do better OP. We believe in you.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

European Mediterraneans are all white (except for Albanians, Monte-negro-s and all Slavs). Greeks are totally white (though not blonds). Our ancestors created what we call today Europe and most (if not all) languages spoken in Europe (not Nordic ones) come from ancient Greek!!!! MACEDONIA IS GREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Swedes and Germans
Swarthy
I don't think Benjamin would be a good model to follow when it comes to how "white" someone is.

The collapse of the Iberians has to do with too many resources having been focused on the colonies rather than the mainland and the ridiculous influx gold and silver which damaged them in the long term.
Greece collapsed because of the Ottomans and even then greeks had a massive impact onto ottoman culture and technology.
Italy from what i am aware was most likely because of their constant use of foreign powers in their political intrigue.

I think you may be referring to the influence of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy ?
I have read that only one town in sicily was actually affected heavely by arab blood,other than that i think they remained untouched by literally everybody including the Indo-Europeans.

The racial composition of regions of land change over time. Despite the Reconquista, I think the Moors' invasion of Europe did some lasting damage to the genetic purity of many families in the southern nations. After all you had a bunch of people becoming Cryptokikes/Cryptomuslims by converting to Christianity and then interbreeding with whites.
They had little to no impact because of things like limpieza de sangre that established laws concerning blood purity,most moors and their half-breeds were kicked out when the reconquista ended,and jews were kicked out shortly after.Any common ancestry between North Africans and Iberians most likely has to do with Iberian settlers having moved south in the ancient era.

Wasn't dyeing your hair a big thing among the Roman aristocracy?

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Everyone except Anglos are not-White
No reasonable person believes this. Thus I must conclude that you are either an idiot of no value or a jew.

James Robinson
James Robinson

So let me understand. Is this Sicilian actor racially closer to, I don't know, Dolph Lundgren compared to brown haired brown haired Mads Mikkelsen?

Attached: 15105948996214-IM-Claudio-Gioe.jpg (44.07 KB, 670x450)

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

now post the east Asian IBD, Subotai

Attached: attila-the-swede.png (358.91 KB, 634x775)

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

William is right.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Italians are practically Roman and Greek. Are you going to tell me that the race that produced Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo Di Vinci, Michelangelo, and Archimedes are in fact inferior. Seriously kill your self
They Wur aCtuAlLY seCreT VikAnGZ, user! vIkAnGs DiD RoMe!

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

more pastanigger D&C

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Fuck off, nordicist spergs. Your blue eyes and blonde hair will not compensate you IQ of 95.

John Scott
John Scott

Fuck off, Kike. Vikings may have discovered America first, but Rome was established by a Trojan (Trojans were Greeks in depth). Vikings stayed far north, and some Greeks had ventured till Scotland so there could be a super minor mix. Moreover, new evidence is showing that the Greeks could have a connection with Aztecs and other south American civilizations.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

This is D&C on a level that transcends regular jewish disgustingness into a beautiful artform.
It's both blindingly obvious and yet intricate in it's subtleties. Well done.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

The whole Trojan thing seems more like later "Roman" Hellaboo LARPing than anything real. Late Republican/Imperial "Romans" received a lot of Hellenic influence(probably because Hellenized south Italians had been replacing the Latino/Sabine/Etruscan original inhabitants).
Original Romans(pre civil war) didn't even like Greeks, they considered them effeminated faggots whose culture endangered the simple, frugal and austere rustic Latial culture of their origins.

Attached: portrait-head-of-an-elder1330524311559.jpg (56.83 KB, 806x1077)

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Swarthy are Europeans that can actually tan, and tan well.

I turn into crisped skin sandwich.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Was Franklin infallible? A geneticist perhaps? He was wrong, end of story. It's not such a huge stain on his record. People were less privy to knowledge of the human genome or even racial differences back then.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

How you can tell a leftist from a Conservative, leftists don't let people make mistakes.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

I mean if Kingdom/early Republican Romans resemble any Greek population it's Spartans, just less autistic.

Attached: 10899047-e309ecb396-b.jpg (263.44 KB, 768x1024)

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

All mediterraneans except orientalids and dravidians are white. However, I am not sure about east med.

Zachary White
Zachary White

Franklin's designation of positive and negative electric charges are backward, yet we still use them today. His brilliance far overshadows his errors. And he was a shitposter, too. He wrote a formal dissertation on farts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

What, you need the PCA chart? There are three major subspecies of Homo europeansis: Homo europeansis europeansis (whites), Homo europeansis arabica (basically what we call muslims), and Homo europeansis judaica (kikes). They show up quite plainly as clusters.

Attached: FST-Caucasoid.png (2.24 MB, 5000x4000)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

If mixing with such people is a net loss in the medium or long run (e.g. grandchildren do not exhibit any recessive traits commonly associated with whites) then you probably don't want such people in your country. Or you could just carry out DNA testing for extra accuracy.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

confuses FST with PCA
fucks up Latin scientific nomenclature
this much nonsense in one post

Thomas King
Thomas King

it's not a PCA chart
it's fucked up because I say it is
your post is nonsense because I have no argument
You'll want to head back to leftypol. "Humanity" isn't one species.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Yes kikes arabs and europeans are all technically one race – caucasoids, but different subraces of caucasoid. Europeans whites/europids are - cromagnids, non-orientalid or dravidian meds and nordids (depigmented aurignacoids). Arabs are orientalid meds and kikes are mix of both orientalids (usually irano-afgan) and europids. However a good portion of kikes especialy the pissraeli ones are often east med and east med is a non-orientalid mediterranid that can often look european and is also found in Greece and Aegean islands.

Attached: 16233666201.jpg (85.29 KB, 1030x706)
Attached: 165488234.jpg (13.6 KB, 138x190)
Attached: 120577933.png (1.17 MB, 804x825)
Attached: 250002492.jpg (23.11 KB, 324x324)
Attached: 120577934.png (1.01 MB, 797x1005)

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

In my opinion this is a question better suited for the Sicilians. Italians are a type of European, not a type of "White". Our Mediterranean Europeans will always be under our Caucasoid fold and noone else's. There is no point for olympics, everyone knows what "White" is supposed to refer to, the very central core of Europe and its northern offshoot. Not an overarching umbrella term our enemies would absolutely love us to adopt so that we may all have a collective guilt and bastardization. "Owning" the word isn't as strategic as telling someone "No, we're /Europeans/."

Attached: 1451445747791.png (703.13 KB, 816x1200)

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

filename says FST
homo, masculine noun of the third declination, coupled with feminine ending adjectives
I have 0 knowledge whatsoever of population genetics and how west Eurasians formed in the last 10k years
braindead clowns like you are the reason why the left laughs at the right when it comes to genetics

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

If one wanted to create a taxonomy of west Eurasians based on genetics, 5 ancient populations more or less cover it. Mesolithic west European hunter gatherers, Anatolia neolithic farmers/Dzudzuana paleolithic foragers, Ancient north Eurasians, neolithic Iranians/Caucasus hunter gatherer and paleolithic north Africans/Iberomaurusian.
All west Eurasians are largely a mix of these 5 populations in different amounts. For Europeans the first 4 are essentially enough except for non Basque Iberians. The first two are the two populations which ultimately separate Europeans from the rest as these two components taken singularly peak in modern Euros.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

filename says FST
Yes, PCA charts totally don't graph genetic distance.
homo
Genus. Then species. Then subspecies. How would you rewrite it, genius?
I have 0 knowledge whatsoever of population genetics and how west Eurasians formed in the last 10k years
Except that's not relevant, as the PCA chart shows.
braindead clowns like you are the reason why the left laughs at the right when it comes to genetics
No one cares what people who are objectively wrong think. They laugh because they're brain damaged. Either post an argument or stop posting, leftist.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Yes, PCA charts totally don't graph genetic distance
only when the first two principal components capture most of the variance of the data, which isn't true, especially in a west Eurasian only context
you'd know if you were any remotely educated about the subject or even basic statistics

Genus. Then species. Then subspecies. How would you rewrite it, genius?
you dumb orangutan, homo is a masculine substantive, "arabica" or "judaica" or whatever imaginary labels you made up with no basis whatsoever are feminine endings
if you had the slight education in basic Latin I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but once again I have to

Except that's not relevant, as the PCA chart shows
it is because the way the diversity you see formed has nothing to do with the imaginary labels you cam up with

I'm more right wing than you'll ever be, illiterate ape, I just have to deal with braindead monkeys like you perpetuating the stereotype of the scientifically illiterate right winger

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

only when the first two principal components capture most of the variance of the data
And so in what way is the chart in question not capturing this?
especially in a west Eurasian only context
Describe how the chart does not show genetic distance when it clearly shows clustering of genetically distinct peoples.
you dumb orangutan
So no argument.
homo is a masculine substantive
K.
"arabica" or "judaica" or whatever imaginary labels you made up with no basis whatsoever are feminine endings
K.
if you had the slight education in basic Latin I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but once again I have to
So… you can't answer the question.
the way the diversity you see formed
This isn't relevant. The distance is there. The groupings aren't imaginary. They exist. How they came to be is irrelevant to the ACT of classifying them as separate entities, even if it's not irrelevant to their naming.
I'm more right wing than you'll ever be
Sure thing, moishe. Keep proving me right.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Italians are clearly white, maybe it's the OP the one who isn't

Attached: italianswhite.webm (2.54 MB, 640x360)

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

And so in what way is the chart in question not capturing this?
does your simian brain understand what "principal component" means? do you even know the variance that those two components alone of your picture are able to explain? do you even understand basic probability theory? of course not
genetic distance is a measure of overall diversity based on a certain dataset of populations and markers
PCA calculates the principal components(aka diagonalizes the variance-covariance matrix of the data, in this case, genotype data over most likely ~600K markers if that's the HGDP dataset), and that plot only shows you the first two; whether two components alone capture all the diversity present, such that you may use euclidean distance as a proxy for FST is not a given, especially when you are computing a PCA over a dataset of people who are heavily related when compared to africans or east asians, and thus may vary non-trivially in more than two directions
it reflects distances, but it is NOT distances, you are reducing variation over possibly MILLIONS of markers and dimensions in two dimensions alone, so don't call it FST unless you want to get called out
and furthermore, precisely because there is non-trivial variation, forget about getting decent admixture models by just using those two dimensions

So no argument.
So… you can't answer the question.
there's no argument in the first place, you are clueless about even basic Latin grammar while making up imaginary genetic clusters, and you can't even comprehend being called out on it; if I have to guess, you are probably monolingual anglo speaking nigger who as a consequence isn't even familiar with the concept of grammatical genders or declinations

The distance is there. The groupings aren't imaginary. They exist.
THEY ARE REAL IN MY HEAD
sure thing buddy, you are just making up those groups without any considerations whatsoever about how that variation you see came to be, see and learn something for once

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

forget about getting decent admixture models by just using those two dimensions
Good thing that wasn't in question.
there's no argument in the first place
So. you. have. no. argument. You're just an autist who has nothing to add to the conversation. Humanity is five species. Those species have subspecies. It's not that hard to comprehend.
you can't even comprehend being called out on it
At least you're funny.
THEY ARE REAL IN MY HEAD
<OY VEY ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE
Holy shit, you actually do believe it. Holy fucking christ.
without any considerations whatsoever about how that variation you see came to be
This was already addressed.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

Americans, Hispanics, Mediterraneans, and Slavs are Aryan!

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Original Romans(pre civil war) didn't even like Greeks, they considered them effeminated faggots whose culture endangered the simple, frugal and austere rustic Latial culture of their origins.
That is a gross misrepresentation of history.
The Romans were not anti-Greek. Indeed much of their elite spoke Greek, hired Greek tutors, and amassed great libraries of Greek literature. For gods sake the Romans worshiped Greek gods and abided by largely Greek customs. They venerated Greece so much that they memed themselves into Greek mythology with the Aenead myth. And when Rome entered the Greek political world, they did so reluctantly and when they did so, they genuinely felt that they were liberating Greece from Macedonian domination. The Roman general who defeated the Macedonians loved Greek culture so much that he proclaimed that Rome would restore Greek power and independence and he was hailed as a liberated by the Greeks.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

are X white?
cuckchan is that way retard.
anyone who isn't english or german is not white
trust a racemixing slaver when it comes to who's white and who isn't goy
genetic data? what the fuck is that? what do you mean you're gonna ignore my d&c!?
gas yourself yid

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

it's pretty easy to tell how white someone is by their appearance, one nigged Italian doesn’t make all Italians niggers, determine on a case by case basis

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

It happened post-Rome. Lombards and Moors fucked the shit out of Italy.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

There are people of predominantly Anglo-Saxin DNA found in countries all over the world, and they are the examples of beauty who tend to get a lot of focus.

The 'white' people who Benjamin Franklin spoke of are the fair-skinned types who tend to be Nordic Aryan, also including gingers. The "swarthy" people are also Caucasian, they're just note WHITE caucasians. They can be Honoraryans like the Japanese but we shouldn't interbreed more with swarthies than we already have or the white race will be lost forever.

Swarthies are a relatively civilized, honorable and hardworking folk (just look at Hitler) and we can coexist, cooperate and share a world with them just like the Japanese. But there is less whiteness the more swathies have interbred with whites. In a way it's even more insidious than the jews/mexicans because it's even harder to notice.

Easton Young
Easton Young

The real funny thing is that the anglo-saxons are less aryan than the german and its nordic sub-type, or even slavs, because anglo-saxons mix hard with the actual swarthy brythonnic and romans.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Italians aren't white worthy of being called white. They're swarthy caucasians, the next best thing to white, and impersonate whites even better than Jews. Luckily they haven't done as much damage since they aren't degenerate like Jews, but whites should stop mixing with them to maintain our respective diversity.

or German
Did you even read what Ben wrote? Germans are not white, they are swarthy.

Swarthies aren't nigs, being non-white doesn't make you a nig. They're just not white.

Whites are clearly the best race (America was founded by them, ex-Brits) but swarthies are fine people also. I greatly respect and want to live with them, but think we should discourage mixing to secure a future for white children.

Romans didn't exist as of Ben's time. Not sure who you mean by Brythonnics. Germans are a swarthy folk, and Anglo-Saxons were more Aryan than Germans.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

Swarthies aren't nigs, being non-white doesn't make you a nig. They're just not white.
nig in a general sense not a literal sense, and a lot of them are white, quit the D&C you cunt.
If you’re white then you should be able to tell a nonwhite by their appearance, that’s what we’re evolved to do

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Germans are not Swarthy, fuck off Churchill.

James Hill
James Hill

You are not white.

Attached: 6243.jpg (186.42 KB, 938x844)
Attached: 7635.jpg (804.67 KB, 4056x1008)
Attached: 6587.png (582.2 KB, 1333x553)
Attached: 74634.png (7.82 MB, 1992x2928)

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

The Romans were not anti-Greek. Indeed much of their elite spoke Greek, hired Greek tutors, and amassed great libraries of Greek literature. For gods sake the Romans worshiped Greek gods and abided by largely Greek customs
Re read what I have said. Original Romans. You are describing already a later phase of Roman civilization, the phase when the Greekaboos had already won over the conservative Romans I was describing and began indeed to Hellenize Roman culture heavily. I'm thinking about Cato Censor and the like, ~200BC or so.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Some italians are arab rape babies and others are aryan ubermensch.
Fuck, just look at the person and to see if he is swarthy or not.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

probably not before the moores.
it'd be interesting to find all the ancient roman lines through gene sequencing but there are no records of the ancient genes and any 'remodelification' will be jewish claiming that the romans used to be super niggers.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

ancient DNA from Roman era Italy is slowly arriving, only rumors and leaks for now, but the picture is clear, they were essentially within mediterranean variation
expect iron age pre Imperial Romans to be more or less like north Italians and imperial Romans probably closer to Greeks/south Italians

Attached: UhpcwYM.png (218.29 KB, 1600x3000)
Attached: 800px-L-Calpurnius-Piso-Pontifex-MAN-Napoli-Inv5601.jpg (136.91 KB, 800x1200)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

ancient DNA from Roman era Italy
how? have they been digging up corpses and putting peat bog man into 23&me?
I'm incredibly interested in learning at least the basics of genealogy and have no foundation.
Do you have a starting direction besides Watson's book about helical DNA? I have it on order but haven't read it yet.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

at the moment it's just leaks from people who attended some conferences presenting the upcoming papers or leaking data from them(the PCA I posted), so there is no sure archeological information on the time, location and archeological context of the samples yet(rumors is that in one of the two(???) upcoming papers many Imperial samples are from Ostia, which is the port of ancient Rome, so we'll have to see based on isotopic info[which I hope they will release obviously] how many were locals and how many were just foreign merchants/slaves), but it shouldn't be too surprising, I bet they got the Etruscan DNA from their necropoleis, we'll see, they should be released by the end of the year
myself I'm mostly interested on iron age, pre Imperial OG Romans as the city later became a clusterfuck of migrants as described by Romans themselves
obviously they don't put them in 23&me but used similar and more up to date technology as they have been doing in the last 5-10 years working with ancient DNA, Italy is still one of the least sampled areas in Europe

this stuff is more or less cutting edge so I don't think there are up to date books covering it(much of the methods used are traced to one or two papers from 2012, like "Ancient Admixture in Human History" by Nick Patterson), you have to try to read the papers on the subject and play with the software they use a bit, it's all essentially open access; you don't need an excessive knowledge of DNA and biology, it's more about statistics really as what they try to do is more or less find patterns in DNA sequences

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

thanks frand.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

You said "pre-civil war"
And still even if you want to backtrack and only talk about Rome pre-200 BC, they were STILL heavily favourable to Greek culture in religion, language, and customs. The Romans still venerated Greek culture in 200 BC. Cato was one guy and a political oddball at that. Obviously this veneration was not the extreme worshipful veneration that many here have for Germany. The Romans did not worship Greeks. However, they did adopt many of the customs and cultural practices of Greece long before 200 BC.

As I stated, no reasonable person thinks that everyone other than Anglos are not White.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Why is this board so full of shitty faggots lately?

Ian James
Ian James

But the "SnowNiggers" were never conquered by the Roman Empire… even though many highly trained Roman legions tried… so Snow Nigger>Roman Empire?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

where to study ancient military tactics employed through history and not just as theory

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Macedonians were Greeks basically don't believe the Slav propaganda!!!! They spoke Greek and worshipped Greek gods. King Philip hired Aristotle to teach Alexander the great, and I don't think that they spoke a Slavic language……

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Even if a people is not "my people," they can still be people.

I will ally myself with anyone who, in their truest heart, believes in honor, intelligence, wisdom, and a fair civilization.

Those who are savages are not people. They are mere animals, and can be enslaved or destroyed to make room for True Humanity.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Those who are savages are not people. They are mere animals, and can be enslaved or destroyed to make room for True Humanity.
i see you're a big dicks boy too

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Was Franklin infallible
jewish
loved the french jew socialite politics more than america

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Hispanics are swarthy but they're still European white.

Don't D&C our race, pls

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

This

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

Fuck off kike. You'll never be white.
Hispanics are white like "natives" are white. That is to say they aren't, they're chinks.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

((( )))
x isn't white, my fellow goyim

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

I don't think that they spoke a Slavic language
They couldn't considering that the Slav migration into the depopulated and imploding Eastern Empire hadn't happened yet.
As for what you said, um, alright. That doesn't challenge what I said.
However I should caveat your statement with; technically the Greeks did not view the Macedonians as Greek. However the Macedonians venerated the Greeks as more than the Romans did.
It's sort of like how the Akkadians venerated Sumerian culture while the Sumerians themselves always thought of the Akkadians as barbarians.

As for them being Greek or not, yes I'd say that they were Greek. They were Dorians and ironically, the ancestors of the Greeks at the time originated from around Macedonia and invaded during the Bronze Age Collapse, displacing the native Achaeans.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Claiming that Mestizos are White is like claiming that Bantus are White. Not only do they have no history of living in Europe, not only do they not look White, not only are they genetically foreign, but they themselves do not feel White and indeed view Europeans as enemies to be exploited and displaced.
Claiming that spics are White is as insane as claiming that Italians, French, Germans, and Slavs are not.
And I have a suspicion that you people are playing both ends here. On one ID claiming that Mexicans are White and on another, attempting to actually divide Europeans against ourselves.
No reasonable person believes that these anti-White, aggressive, pushy, greedy shitskins are White. Not leftists, not jews, not they themselves.
No one thinks they're White.
Thus I can only conclude that you have malicious intent here.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

If you’re white then you should be able to tell a nonwhite by their appearance, that’s what we’re evolved to do

If it were that easy we wouldn't need to have 'how to spot a Jew' instruction threads. My jewdar is still shit. If I can't spot a jew then how the fuck would I spot a swarthy? You don't just evolve perception like that, and perception of what is white has been muddled by swarthies. Swarthy muddling is why jews can get in because jews look more like swarthies than they do whites.

I don't really understand why you're breaking up swarthies into snowniggers/slavs, stop it with the D+C, swarthies should be united together as one people in the service of whites.

What Ben Franklin referred to as swarthies might well be former whites corrupted by arab DNA from the centuries of Moorish dominance.

BJ played the Jews much like Trump does now, but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy could be real by gawd.

The ancient Spaniards were merely swarthy, but they suffered moore from the Moorish invasion than any other so I think they're some kind of nigger/swarthy crossbreed.

Not so fast lad. This is a complicated issue. The so-called "Native Americans" and Aztecs were both Beringians, so yes essentially mongoloid chinks. The Hispanics of the Americans however are a crossbreed of those Aztecs with the post-Moorish Spaniards though, so they're essentially a mongoloid/negroid crossbreed with a slight touch of swarthy.

Hell, there's even a touch of white in there, there were always white Spaniards floating around, usually among the nobility (they were prettier) while the common peasants were swarthies and later niggers.

right, so "Mexicans aren't white" must be a Jewish plot? case by case basis faggot

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Italians aren't white worthy of being called white
damn right you are, don't you dare put a bunch of snownigger cuckold jew slaves in the same category as Italics

Attached: 8340ab97088f41c32981f3475e967b15579ea621fe9020c9e692f1fb53b53a5a.jpg (356 KB, 450x618)

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Native Americans are niggers, the post

Barbara Spectre

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Israel and Jewish neighborhoods in the West are too White.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Swedes and Germans

Swarthy

I don't think Benjamin would be a good model to follow when it comes to how "white" someone is.

Reminder that Sweden at the time of Benjamin Franklin was the Swedish Empire which incorporated Finland. While there are of course many 'whites' in Scandinavia, the land is also home to what many Zig Forumsacks mockingly term 'Fingolians', Mongoloids. Reminder also that "Germany" was not a unified country during Benjamin Franklin's lifetime, and that certain regions like Frankfurt were pretty much the Jewish centre of the world, with many other parts being made up of Slavs.

What we consider Sweden and Germany today, or at least 50 years ago; would near certainly have been considered 'white' by Mr Franklin. The world was a different place back then, and the words 'Swede' and 'German' incorporated many things which they do not today.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

call Finns whatever you like but "swarthy" is certainly not one of their attributes, I'd rather call actual Swedes and Anglos "swarthy" compared to them
Finns are much more depigmented than Anglos and certainly you won't find anywhere near as many mediterranid-like phenotypes as in England
in any case, I doubt BF had Finns in mind when thinking of Swedes, the fact that Sweden had an Empire doesn't mean ethnic Swedes stopped existing in the collective imaginary just as much as anglos didn't magically got confused with their Indian subjects

Attached: 1763911-max994x592.jpg (58.86 KB, 630x506)

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

It seems like a weak justification he made a distinction from Saxons from the rest of Germans so i doubt he would include Slavs and jews in the same category same thing goes for the Swedes and the Finns.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

it's truth mixed with the lie that slavs aren't white

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

How so? Many of them are decedents of Nordic migrations, have Aryan genetics (such as R1a haplogroup), have white features such as fair eyes, skin, and hair.
I mean in your eyes is a Czech person white? Are they Slavic or Germanic? I personally don’t see the utility of nitpicking this shit but since it was brought up…

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

Divide and conquer trash. Europe stands united, fuck off bitch

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

The ancient Spaniards were merely swarthy, but they suffered moore from the Moorish invasion than any other so I think they're some kind of nigger/swarthy crossbreed.
Proof? Or did you pull this out of your ass? there was no racemixing in muslim spain, it was considered haram.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Rape and slavery was never a thing in Islam
gtfo mohammed.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Except the absolute majority of mulsims in the peninsula were white converts, and mixing was not allowed as the arabs of old saw whites as an inferior race, and this is a common known fact if you read up on the days of al andalus, I wonder if you did the same research, or are you talking out of your ass, nigger? gtfo

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

is x white dnc
shill, it is so disheartening to think about the potential that you held but wasted so long ago, my condolences to your parents.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

If you think that's good, go look at what ol' benny had to say about you, rabbi.

Charles Price
Charles Price

Swarthy
What the fuck does that even mean? If all these pale people are considered "swarthy," then it certainly can't mean dark.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

14/88

Attached: nordic-beauty.jpg (374.99 KB, 818x1024)

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

Attached: British-people-are-ugly-as--92a425cd970d881e506a21d051fc8e2f.jpg (61.04 KB, 380x507)

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Can you imagine Anglocucks believing they're better than anyone?

Attached: 1557691754276.png (343.87 KB, 500x500)

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

No one will ever believe you.

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Found the shit-skin monkey from /leftypol/. Filtered.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

triggered

Attached: 6B1Shpw.jpg (161.13 KB, 895x877)

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Attached: 273.png (138.12 KB, 476x401)
Attached: 273.png (138.12 KB, 476x401)
Attached: anglobeauty.jpg (448.3 KB, 768x1024)

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

spartans didn't consider themselves the same as greeks though

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

you mean as Athenians? retard.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Rome divided itself into 2 which weakened it's economy.It also had alot of civil wars which reduced it's population and weakened ecomy even more.
Snowniggers were just more numerous that's all and attacked already weakened rome.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

more nadzzees
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Attached: 1518237563473.png (361.46 KB, 1080x1080)

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Attached: d043f9dac84c6c87b175de5ccfbc6d48.jpg (87.25 KB, 960x621)
Attached: 06228e8ecb724388daa68148385577d9.jpg (290.21 KB, 2048x1582)

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Its like you think phenotypes are static to geography and the phenotypes of Europe today are what they were back then.

Attached: Lucius-Verus.jpg (222.56 KB, 1894x1198)

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

I colored him pale and ginger so that proves it

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

hurr I don't know about history
but it's okay, I'm always right
what's a fucking book

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

I'm from northen spain, not even swarthy or dark haired or dark eyed, or italian for that matter, but I can tell you're full of shit.

Attached: Romans-(3).jpg (125.72 KB, 660x482)
Attached: Romans-(4).jpg (40.57 KB, 474x343)
Attached: Romans-(1).jpg (21.84 KB, 474x379)
Attached: Romans-(2).jpg (43.85 KB, 287x431)

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

no you're retarded. it's a fact that Muslims forced the Spanish to convert to Islam you stupid piece of shit

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

thank God I'm not a blonde subhuman

Attached: WIN-20190531-09-20-22-Pro.jpg (228.35 KB, 1280x720)

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

Did you legit post your own picture? This is not reddit, jesus christ.

Attached: No-motherfucker.jpg (83.22 KB, 905x960)

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

there was some mixing according to the 2019 paper on ancient Iberia DNA, but indeed it seems the mongrels were essentially all driven out with the reconquista, Spaniards don't seem to have more NA input than what was already present during the Roman Era

Attached: Olalde2019-G25.jpg (166.02 KB, 964x275)
Attached: Olalde2019-Muslims-Moriscos-G25.jpg (89.69 KB, 640x506)

Asher James
Asher James

No, that is merely the chemical residue left, there are brown haired brown eyed Emperors as well, just not this one. Lucius in written accounts is also said to have blonde hair. Also Roman historians document the complexion of their Emperors I'm sure you all know.

Attached: Roman-Emperors-eye-and-hair-color.jpg (192.25 KB, 1571x857)

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

there are blondes in Italy today you retard but it's a minority

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

I'm not italian, I'm from spain, but I know here we have different standards for blonde and redheaded, I got blonde cousins, who are essentially dirt blonde, but in spain they are called blonde, same with redheads, another cousin of mine is redheaded, and it's just a minor tint, hell I could be considered blonde because my hair has deep golden undertones. As well as the fact there are plenty of dirt blonde and blue eyed individuals in my town, not even a small minority, just a sizeable population count.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

You post acting like there are no Blond Romans of any statue and I show you that there is even more than one Blond Roman Emperor.

Good for you.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

none of the statues are colored, nigger and people with curly hair are rarely blonde and most Romans had curly hair

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

do you yourself have blonde hair?

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Did you type "full blown AIDS" into google image search?

Attached: fritzflam.jpg (280.82 KB, 900x1495)

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

much of those sources are questionable, namely Sieglin(lol), Day(lol) and Malalas, a near eastern christian who lived when the western Empire had already collapsed and probably never set foot in Italy(and whose works on pre Byzantine history are considered questionable), and there are only two actual Roman historians, Suetonius and Pliny
also, some terms are deliberately mistranslated or pushing it
subflavum means something that is sub/under "flavum", flavum itself can mean "golden", so subflavum could mean something like maybe dark blonde or light brown
but flavus is also used often as "reddish"("Neque ulla alia causa est cur iracundissimi sint flavi rubentesque"), so "subflavus" could easily mean some "sub-red" reddish-brown hair, which would actually correspond to the pigment found on the Prima Porta statue

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

post yourself faggot

Adam Long
Adam Long

fight me bitch

Attached: WIN-20190531-10-50-41-Pro.jpg (238.89 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

(OP <substitute filename here>)

Attached: twat.jpg (461.63 KB, 1500x2030)

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

lmfaoooooooo great

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

The Moors only Conquered Sicily while the Byzantines maintained control of the rest of southern Italy. Even then the Moorish Occupation only lasted about 100 years , The Normans (white) moved in next so any genetic damaged done by breeding with the niggers should have been reversed…..then again there is the occasional Sicilian that is a little too dark with Nappy hair.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

The woman in the last picture is from Fiayum in Roman Egypt. Clearly a mix between Greek / Italian / Sand Nigger……..The Roman Empire was big , after a certain timein the empires history conquered peoples would have had opportunities to become citizens. The average citizen in Egypt would have had different genetics compared to a citizen in France (Gual ) or another part of the Empire

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

makes claim
no evidence
gets called out
DURR U DUM NOT ME
Thanks for proving yourself wrong.
No one said otherwise, subhuman. Learn how to read.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

fuck off divide and conquer shill/kike.

My italian dad had a test recently, 0% african, sicillians are another story, but my dad hails from central Italy, he's got a little bit of biblical-era jew, but no nigger. Ancestry is more complicated than you are pretending it is.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

Ancestry is more complicated than you are pretending it is.
dumb fuck retard.
Anyone who isn't 100% celtic isn't white might as well kill yourself nigger jew.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

reported you fucking untermensch moron.

I've forgotten more about how dna and genetic inheritance works than you'll ever know.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

reee i'm white
that's what all the jews say 50% of the time.
gas yourself kike nigger.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

There have been distinctions made between Northern "Aryan" Italians, and the more niggerish southerners.
t. not knowing jackshit and believing D&C memes

there's been papers and papers about this and it was proven to be false. what was observed however was that in southern italians and northern italians had differences so small they were negligible.
now read this and shut the fuck up already web.archive.org/web/20150402102624/http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0096074/

Attached: 1423234545136-1.jpg (69.42 KB, 449x520)

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

there's been papers and papers about this and it was proven to be false. what was observed however was that in southern italians and northern italians had differences so small they were negligible.
lmao holy shit, it's really the opposite, even since Cavalli Sforza was around he had already postulated there would be lots of variation within Italy, and all successive studies have confirmed this beyond doubt, Italy is very diverse
doesn't mean southerners are "niggerish" obviously, just different and more Greek/Cretan like, while north Italians are more Spaniard/south French-like
any basic PCA of Europe/west Eurasia shows this

Attached: 7xI3bBu.jpg (820.81 KB, 4403x2323)

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

no, i mean spartans saw themselves as outsiders from the rest of greece, that;s why they went so insane with militarism, they saw themselves as surrounded by enemies on all sides. nigger.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

You should do more research. The whole "Southern Italy has lower IQ, not European, etc" argument was easily refuted here.
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
Some of the more daunting issues revolve more around geographic location. Historically Tuscany was a center for innovation, but their overall literacy rate wasn't higher than some parts of Southern Italy. Also non-italian students like in the USA, tend to water down the average IQ.

Attached: italian-clusters.png (126.01 KB, 500x336)

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

I don't know that his not mentioning Norway means he lumped them in with Sweden just because they were on the side of it. Franklin's 1751 quote falls into that vague area after the Norwegian famine of 1695 and the 1807 Battle of Copenhagen when Sweden absorbed Norway.

there was no racemixing in muslim spain, it was considered haram.
I think the one who needs to show proof is you.

Much like we call Arabs sand-niggers and only use "nigger" unprefixed to refer to the negroid niggers, I think if we are going to call mongoloids (chinese, beringian so-called "native americans"/Aztecs) niggers as well it should similarly be prefixed with a monosyllabic modifier to indicate what kind of nigger variant they are.

I'd appreciate some input on that. Rice-nigger doesn't apply to the beringians, beardless-nigger/corn-nigger doesn't apply to the chinese… I can't think any collective trait like "sand" to unify them. Maybe just go with mongo-nigger or goloid-nigger?

Also can someone explain to me where we would classify (actual Asian) Indians? They don't seem to fit in either the Arab / Oriental categories. Somewhere in between?

In fairness, for the classic "black" nigger we should, if "nigger" is being broadened as a category, come up with a prefix for them as well. Negro-nigger just seems repetetive though. Baboonigger?

Sweden at the time of Benjamin Franklin was the Swedish Empire which incorporated Finland. While there are of course many 'whites' in Scandinavia, the land is also home to what many Zig Forumsacks mockingly term 'Fingolians', Mongoloids.

"Germany" was not a unified country during Benjamin Franklin's lifetime, and that certain regions like Frankfurt were pretty much the Jewish centre of the world, with many other parts being made up of Slavs.

That certainly helps to clarify things.

call Finns whatever you like but "swarthy" is certainly not one of their attributes
Finland has just been occupied by Russia (swarthy folk) during the "Greater Wrath" (1714-1721) and "Lesser Wrath" (1742-1743) so a generation of young swedish men was lost: ie Russians were fucking their wives/sisters/daughters producing a mostly swarthy population in that century.

Sweden at the time of Benjamin Franklin was the Swedish Empire which incorporated Finland.
All the more reason to call Sweden as a whole Swarthy even if there was a non-swarthy minority in the Finnish region of it. Also…
Due to the Swedish conquest, the Finnish upper class lost its position and lands to the new Swedish and German nobility and to the Catholic Church

It seems like a weak justification he made a distinction from Saxons from the rest of Germans
due to the Frankfurt Jews / Slavs as points out, that seems necessary. The Saxons within Germany were the non-Swarthy Germans, so he does acknowledge there were White Germans, and White Saxons existing in ANY of the mentioned countries. But he was describing there were non-Saxon "swarthies" occupying much of those countries too.

Who's to say he didn't include Finnish as Saxons too? Why would he need a special designation for them? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxons mentions for example:
In contrast, the British "Saxons", today referred to in English as Anglo-Saxons, became a single nation bringing together Germanic peoples (Frisian, Jutish, Angle) with the Romanized populations,

If you look where J/A/S originate in pic attached, it's basically Denmark (the Jutland peninsula, conveniently enough) which is just a stone's throw away from Norway/Sweden. Yeah Finland is a little further off to the north-east but why be such a whiny bitch about the Baltic sea? You think that would've stopped the SAXONS (ie the JASF: Jutish-Anglish-Saxon-Frisians) from just-fucking Finland and depositing their White seed there?

Attached: Jutes-and-Angles-and-Saxons-origin.jpg (782.7 KB, 2100x2369)

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

Finland has just been occupied by Russia (swarthy folk) during the "Greater Wrath" (1714-1721) and "Lesser Wrath" (1742-1743) so a generation of young swedish men was lost: ie Russians were fucking their wives/sisters/daughters producing a mostly swarthy population in that century.
funniest damage control I read in a while

Brandon King
Brandon King

mixing was not allowed as the arabs of old saw whites as an inferior race, and this is a common known fact if you read up on the days of al andalus
provide your sources or GTFO, Arabs have always wanted to improve the genes of their offspring by raping whites.

I'm from northen spain, not even swarthy
You're the exception to the majority my friend, and being from the northern region is probably why. Your ancestors were probably the ones who took to boats when the muslim rape gangs came in and helped reconquer the region under white rule during the reconquista. You say nothing at all for the majority of Spain, which was corrupted, this is obvious to anyone who looks at Spaniards as a whole with their disgusting brown flesh.

I mean fuck look at this swarthy king: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_II_of_Aragon

I think the House of Trastámara better represented the common spaniard. While it's true the House of Habsburg (Chucks and Phils) and the House of Bourben (Phils, Lous and Ferdis) were much whiter, that's just the trend we see of civilizations ruled by the whiter betters. Even Egypt did that with Cleopatra. The rulers and other notable nobles of civilizations being white tends to give the false impression of mostly-swarthy nations being whiter than they actually were, since the swarthy serfs didn't tend to get portraits

I show you that there is even more than one Blond Roman Emperor.
We're not talking about how white Rome was during the Roman Empire, faggot. We're talking about how White it was from 1751 to 2019.

Given it absorbing Israel/Jews (before the common era) and intermingling it probably was never very pure though.

the Moorish Occupation only lasted about 100 years
The Normans (white) moved in next so any genetic damaged done by breeding with the niggers should have been reversed
You can't just reverse genetic corruption once you start producing quadroons/octaroons who can be easily overlooked during purges. I'm pretty sure that's how nations became demoted to swarthy status.

One thing we ought to look into, is when Elizabeth of Russia kicked out the Jews in 1742 (legallegacy.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/december-1-1742-empress-elizabeth-orders-expulsion-of-jews-from-russia/) around the time of the Lesser Wrath, where did those Jews end up?

Attached: what-a-swarthy-nigger.jpg (452.24 KB, 1079x1445)

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

You're a nordo-med mate. Like many north Italians. (even if you are not from the north). Therefore not a pure med. This entire thread is retarded. Classic D&C and you faggots fell for it. No real european even questions whether meds are white or not because they know for a fact that meds are white - they look white (white/europid facial features, profile, nose etc).

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

meds are white - they look white (white/europid facial features, profile, nose etc).
You do realize that white is primarily skin tone, right? You're focusing on nose/profile and other facial feature theoris to distract from how brown they are. I'm find with collectively considering Whites/Swarthies as Europids but there's a diff.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

what is a tan
European meds, that have no arab admixture have either light or olive skin. When they get a tan their skin looks like that of an arabs that's why sometimes meds are mistaken for arabs. Remember that there are plenty of assimilated european meds living in arab countries as arab.
And I will repeat myself again whites are - all caucasoids (mediterranid, nordid, cromagnid) except oriental mediterraneans.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

You are an example of what happens when a retard tries to be smart. user said he didn't know, yet you act like you've proven him wrong. To top it off, you got BTFO immediately for your efforts.

Shameful really.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Clearly a lot of people don't think of the light/olive skinned meds as "white", and only used that term for the nordids. If you want to consider us collective caucasoids, I take no issue with it, except that we would have to recognize caucasian/white as non-synonymous, which may require educating some people.

Grabbed this off (((Wikipedia))):
The Supreme Court in United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind (1923) decided that Asian Indians were ineligible for citizenship because, though deemed "Caucasian" anthropologically, they were not white like European descendants since most laypeople did not consider them to be "white" people.
This represented a change from the Supreme Court's earlier opinion in Ozawa v. United States, in which it had expressly approved of two lower court cases holding "high caste Hindus" to be "free white persons" within the meaning of the naturalization act.

and:
the Naturalization Act of 1906 which allowed only "free white persons" and "aliens of African nativity and persons of African descent" to become United States citizens by naturalization.

I guess that was around before the "all humans descend from Africa" theory became popular. The US was already jewed by Lincoln's bullshit at this point but there was still some remnant of whites-only… and those poor slaves that manifested here spontaneously because there were no boats that brought them here.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

anyone with the slightest knowledge of anthropology knows that pigmentation is the last factor when it comes to classifying and that racial taxonomy is done first and foremost based on proportions/measurements
read Günther

Attached: dinarisch.png (261.19 KB, 768x534)
Attached: 2bd64d77282f1fbcb4f6cc0174ad59a6.png (412.51 KB, 745x681)
Attached: westisch.jpg (189.93 KB, 777x525)

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozawa_v._United_States
huh… was Takao Ozawa of the Ainu people or something?
In 1915, Takao Ozawa filed for United States citizenship under the Naturalization Act of 1906 which allowed only "free white persons" and "persons of African nativity or persons of African descent" to naturalize.
<Ozawa did not challenge the constitutionality of the racial restrictions. Instead, he claimed that Japanese people were properly classified as "free white persons".

Would love to see the exact quotes of his filing. Did he mean ALL of the Japanese people, or just the Ainu?

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Takao_Ozawa_v._United_States/Opinion_of_the_Court
The appellant, in the case now under consideration, however, is clearly of a race which is not Caucasian and therefore belongs entirely outside the zone on the negative side. A large number of the federal and state courts have so decided and we find no reported case definitely to the contrary. These decisions are sustained by numerous scientific authorities, which we do not deem it necessary to review. We think these decisions are right and so hold.
The briefs filed on behalf of appellant refer in complimentary terms to the culture and enlightenment of the Japanese people, and with this estimate we have no reason to disagree; but these are matters which cannot enter into our consideration of the questions here at issue.

I'd really like to find the actual quotes from Takao though, how he tried to argue he was white… was it just culture/enlightenment he thought represented whiteness? A purity of spirit rather than of skin which is shared with certain Honoraryans like the Japs? I'm frustrated that only the court's opinion (judge's verdict/explanation) seems to be recorded, and not the discussions which preceded it.

pigmentation is the last factor
Yet an important factor, nonetheless. It is the trope namer.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

This, pigmentation is mostly irrelevant. That's why even albino negroes still look like negroes.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Was meant for.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

okay Drowfag, but I don't care how caucasoid a guy's facial features are, if he's got nigger-tier melanin then he's a nigger.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

encyclopedia.densho.org/Ozawa v. United States/
He was fluent in English, practiced Christianity, and worked for an American company. He was married to a Japanese woman who was educated in the U.S., not Japan, with whom he had two children.
<In his own legal brief, he argued that his skin was as white as or whiter than the average Caucasian's,
but more importantly, he underscored his personal beliefs.
"My honesty and industriousness are well known among my Japanese and American friends. In name Benedict Arnold was an American, but at heart he was a traitor. In name I am not an American, but at heart I am a true American," he wrote.

then
Justice George Sutherland who presided over the case upheld the lower court ruling and declared Ozawa racially "ineligible for citizenship."
While acknowledging that "the color test alone would result in an overlapping of races and a gradual merging of one into the other, without any practical line of separation,"
it declared that the word "white" was synonymous with "what is popularly known as the Caucasian race."
The court concluded that the Japanese could not be white, since they were "clearly of a race which is not Caucasian."

I really want to see a pic of this guy.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Lol, this entire thread was a D&C bait from the start but anyways.
if he's got nigger-tier melanin then he's a nigger.
There are no meds that have nigger tier melanin.
If you mean arab tier melanin then only the ones that have a tan.
And if you think that arabs are also niggers then there is no hope for you.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

If William is saying pictured is a mongrel, yes.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

And if you think that arabs are also niggers then there is no hope for you.
I'm speaking in the broader sense which includes sand-niggers, referring to the lower tiers of non-whites.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Tanorexic Whites aren't Black and Albino Niggers aren't White. Is that something we can all agree?

Attached: a98182-tanorexia-4-family.jpg (32.22 KB, 450x639)

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Tanorexic Whites aren't Black
I refuse to call it white though, so what are we left with? I'm not even sure she'd qualify as swarthy. If this bitch isn't black then I think I'll downgrade her to "tawny" with the fucking asians, and that's being very generous. This is being a race-traitor in a way tantamount to coalburning, but at least she produced some white children before setting a bad example. Producing white kids prior to coalburning (as with Princess Martha Louise) doesn't exactly wipe the sin though, so why should it wipe the sin here?
Albino Niggers aren't White.
I'll allow Michael Jackson to upgrade himself from "black" to "tawny" as a result of his vitiligo.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Beautiful Mexican family, there is a family of illegals in my apartments and they look like them.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Most caucasians with some exceptions are superior to mongoloids. Arabs are the best* non-whites. They are superior to mongoloids and negroids but their religion sent them backwards in many ways. Arabs of good genetic stock and no inbred genes are basically on par with whites.

Attached: 15876464497.JPG (25.38 KB, 404x364)
Attached: 1799230345.jpg (16.67 KB, 300x300)

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Tanorexic whites aren't black but they aren't legitimately white either.
Real white people don't easily tan, we become bright red tomatoes instead.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Italian's aren't white, thread 32421343241234.

Guess so long as Salvini is pushing your shit in, you're gonna keep squealing, so get on with it I guess. At least we don't have to worry about you sliding a good thread off the catalog these days…

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Hispanics (Tanorexic whites) are proper white on my book. No need to (((D&C))) and (((purity spiral)))

James Butler
James Butler

None of the languages in Europe except modern Greek come from ancient Greek you moron.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Irish are as North African as Greeks and Italians
BEGGORAH!

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Those are haplogroups, aren't they? Due to the way they proliferate, they will largely overrepresent any foreign invasion that a population ever had. Estonians are like 8% subsaharan, for example.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Facts don't care about "your book".

Attached: varg.png (580.68 KB, 762x464)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

gingers with curly hair
Doesn't exist except in kikes.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

swedes and russians lmao? yugos and greeks are not whiter

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

it's length of IBD(identity by descent) segments of autosomal DNA(not haplogroups), which is a sort of statistical measure of the length of shared DNA segments
note: it is bidirectional, longer shared segment length can be due to input from A to B but equally from B to A
the fact that for instance Scandinavians have slightly longer segments compared to Finns(regards north Africa) doesn't mean north Africans mixed with Scandinavians, not necessarily, just that they are overall more related, probably due to both neolithic ancestry present in both(usually twice as much in Scandinavians compared to Finns) and maybe also Vandal/Viking input in north Africa
if one were to do the same thing with native Americans, one would find north Euros have higher IBD shared with them compared to southerners, but it doesn't mean native Americans mixed with north Euros, nor the opposite(the explanation would be that both have important ancestry from an ancient Siberian population)

slightly higher lengths regarding SSA could be also due to south Euro-like input in SSA Africans too, not just the opposite, which isn't out of the question given the presence of R1b-V88 in central Africa, a lineage originating in SE Europe and spreading later to Iberians/Sardinians(most nuragics sampled yet were R1b-V88) and somehow ending up down there(as high as >90% in some Cameroonense groups)
also, sub-saharan africans have some paleolithic north African input as well, and these paleolithic north Africans are also overall more related to south Euros than north ones, this could also contribute to slightly longer IBD estimates

these papers are quite irrelevant without looking at the more recent data from ancient DNA anyway, that paper by the standards of the field is old, in order to know how and when they should run the same software on ancient DNA from south Europe

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Italians cluster genetically with Jews. Always be extra cautious when dealing with them.

Attached: White-&-Middle-Eastern-Racial-Cluster.jpg (61.66 KB, 998x666)

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

hhmmmm so.. am i white or nah?

Attached: main-qimg-981e5fe557e3907291bdf3602687905e.png (206.34 KB, 602x751)

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

That picture
That's king Ferdinand, he was the one who led the charge agaisnt the muslims with his wife, lots of spaniards were already swarthy, jesus christ, are you this dense? ALSO
Disturbing brown flesh
What the fuck are you smoking dude?

Attached: Queen.jpg (26.2 KB, 1200x630)
Attached: spaniards.jpg (151.35 KB, 439x302)

Eli Young
Eli Young

Also, it's already been proven that there was hardly any muslim corruption in this very thread, you dumbass:

Attached: spaniards-(2).jpg (76.57 KB, 645x344)

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Woops, meant to point to:

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Oh and furthemore, the House of Habsburg and the House of Bourben, the Habsurg was dutch, and the Bourben was french, MY GOD, do you truly think of yourself as an expert on my people's history when you can't even get basic facts right, JESUS CHRIST, you don't know our history, you don't know how we look, you don't know anything of our country, YET YOU KEEP TALKING.

Attached: Spain.jpg (73.26 KB, 595x335)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Oh but wait, someone was tanned, TANNED! In a nation that can reach 50º degrees celcious on a hot day, my god, the humanity am I right? Someone is everso slightly swarthy he must be a nigger? Jesus christ, listen to yourself, you're pathetic. This is the new age of Zig Forums where people without any knowledge of history, and without knowing how a certain peoples look, they just make endless assumptions without understanding genetics, phenotypes, and cultural differences.

Attached: Spain.jpg (277.36 KB, 1706x960)

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

B-b-but I read on the internet there were moors
Moors were not a RACIAL TERM, it was a RELIGIOUS TERM, moors were not a race, but a collective of everything muslim down in al-andalus, that meant white converts as well, which made up over 90% of the population, not to mention racemixing was forbidden by the caliphate.
B-b-b-but there were rapes right?
Of course, but do you honestly think EVERY woman was raped? AND EVERY rape gave a child? Factor in after the reconquista there were ethnic cleansing programs that left ENTIRE towns empty, so on the offchance there was a SINGLE MUTT in that town, he would have been gone.
b-b-b-but in my american movies spaniards are always swarthy!
And mexicans always wear sombreros, and the french are always faggots, tell me something new.

Attached: Spain.jpg (193.94 KB, 1200x674)

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

S-S-SPAIN IS STILL A NONWHITE COUNTRY, I SAW A TANNED GUY ONCE!
Keep accusing other countries of being nonwhite, just look at your own and tell me where it will end up in a few years.

Attached: English-royal-family.jpg (688.96 KB, 2048x1543)
Attached: Spanish-Royal-family.jpg (45.74 KB, 590x350)

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Oh and one last thing: Que te jodan :^)

Attached: Donte.jpg (23.58 KB, 480x360)

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Arabs are the best* non-whites. They are superior to mongoloids and negroids
What about the Japanese? I consider Japs to be superior to the Arabs. Would you count them as partially white due to crossbreeding with the Ainu bleaching out some of their yellow Mongoloid aspects?

Italian's aren't white
The claim isn't that there aren't any white Italians, it's that the majority of them are non-white swarthy Caucasoids, tied with Japs as the next best thing to being white, but more dangerous to the white race since many whites consider them the same race.

Hispanics aren't white. I mean I understand how you want to lump in the 3/4 white 1/4 hispanic ones who blend in better, but you need to think about the 1/2 and 3/4 cases who are Aztec wildebeasts.

was Carrot Top a jew? looks like it but can't find much info on parents.

lots of spaniards were already swarthy
That's my point. Obviously the Moorish occupation wouldn't help matters in moving them in the white direction because the Arab DNA injection would pull them right back to the brown size.

it's already been proven that there was hardly any muslim corruption
You didn't prove shit. is pre-Moor and it's emperors. Showing white rulers of nations doesn't prove anything about the racial composition of the common peasant.

the House of Habsburg and the House of Bourben, the Habsurg was dutch, and the Bourben was french

Right, so obviously Spain is the continental bicycle and is prone to being dominated by other groups, particularly on the royal level.

Ferdinand II who I brought up has this mom: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juana_Enriquez who could've been brown as fuck, and his dad looks like a fucking Jew: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_of_Aragon

you don't know how we look
I know what your prime minister Pedro Sanchez looks like. I don't consider him white. Obviously you can't judge a country by a single ruler (or else Obama means America is all niggers) so I'll consider previous ones too. Rajoy is a little better, but there still seems to be something off about him, something a little brown, something a little Arabic or some other Semitic aspect to him.

Zapatero doesn't look very white either. I mean yeah, I understand there's some white/swarthy in the Spanish, but there is clearly corrupted Semitic aspects to you guys. Do you not pick up on it? Are you just that used to it and have this excessively broad idea of what being white means as a compensating mechanism?

Aznar, Gonzalez, who you spics tryin' to fool? Quit your RP fantasy, your PMs aren't white, your people aren't white. A couple token whites at your sports festival doesn't make us overlook the muslim DNA corrupting the majority of your population.

Moors were not a RACIAL TERM, it was a RELIGIOUS TERM, moors were not a race, but a collective of everything muslim down in al-andalus, that meant white converts as well

It was both. Even (((Wikipedia))) knows this:
The Moors were a nomadic people from North Africa; originally they were the inhabitants of Mauretania

that meant white converts as well, which made up over 90% of the population
A cuckish 90% who pretend to convert to avoid getting slaughtered by the 10% ruling them weren't getting much pussy.

racemixing was forbidden by the caliphate.
Source? Doesn't matter: it would happen anyway, it's the nature of conquerors.

do you honestly think EVERY woman was raped? AND EVERY rape gave a child?
No, I think women are malleable and if they see white/swarthy beta males losing to North African Muslims, they will spread their legs for the conquerors. We see that today. It would've happened then. I'm sure the majority of the white/swarthy women getting impregnated by Moors was consensual because they had no pride and their men were losers. Any white alpha genes in Spain came from the men who reclaimed it during Reconquista, not from the cucks who were occupied by the Moors.

there were ethnic cleansing programs that left ENTIRE towns empty, so on the offchance there was a SINGLE MUTT in that town, he would have been gone

That would deal with the 1/2 african mutts, but odds are they let the 1/4 pass so long as they would go uncle-tom and inform on the 1/2 and full guys. Or float that to accepting the 1/8 ones or 1/16 ones as needed. Point is: eventually the corruption will be so small they will pass or someone will accept them: and that's why Spaniards are 99% Octaroons today.

Britain has been racemixing the past few decades, so Spain hasn't been racemixing the past few centuries
Not following your logic bro.

Attached: Pedro-Sanchez,-the-prime-minister-of-Spain.jpg (134.91 KB, 800x1069)
Attached: Mariano-Rajoy.jpg (17.46 KB, 220x303)
Attached: Zapatero.jpg (17.55 KB, 220x294)
Attached: Aznar.jpg (183.29 KB, 600x863)
Attached: Gonzalez.jpg (50.74 KB, 497x672)

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Mark Twain commented in his european travel book,
that the italian women were paler compared to the italian men, probably because the men did all the work oustide! while the women took care of the homes.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Muslims forced the Spanish to convert to Islam you stupid piece of shit
No, you stupid piece of shit, they did not. They remained Christian, but we're taxed for not being Moslem.

No one cares what you look like, Jew.

Zapatero doesn't look very white either.
Zapatero is a marrano.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Twain was kinda gay for the Jews, should I trust his judgment?
He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.
The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

Zapatero is a marrano
Which half does that come from?
<Juan Rodríguez y García-Lozano
<María de la Purificación Zapatero Valero
pick one

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

That's my point. Obviously the Moorish occupation wouldn't help matters in moving them in the white direction because the Arab DNA injection would pull them right back to the brown size.
You dumb fuck, the spanish have always been genetically white european, their swarthiness is caused by the weather in parts of spain where it's impossible not to get a tan specially if you work all day, are you stupid enough to think race is only skin deep? Pathetic.
You didn't prove shit. is pre-Moor and it's emperors. Showing white rulers of nations doesn't prove anything about the racial composition of the common peasant.
No you moron, I pointed to the wrong post, look at this instead: there was some mixing according to the 2019 paper on ancient Iberia DNA, but indeed it seems the mongrels were essentially all driven out with the reconquista, Spaniards don't seem to have more NA input than what was already present during the Roman Era
See? That wasn't so hard to read was it?
The Moors were a nomadic people from North Africa; originally they were the inhabitants of Mauretania
Yeah, that's what they were called, and when the invadors came they were also called moors when they were not the inhabitants of Mauretania, it became a catch all term for anything muslim, just ask any spaniard.
A cuckish 90% who pretend to convert to avoid getting slaughtered by the 10% ruling them weren't getting much pussy.
Are you 16 years old? I'm legit asking
Hurr durr didn't get any pussy my man
Jesus christ, you do understand that the conversions were forceful, and that those that rejected islam would just be hit with higher taxes and more? Why are we arguing this? You're not even spanish you try and speak for my people? Pathetic, you're dumb as rocks, you want proof? Here's your proof, read some goddamn literature: "The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise: Muslims, Christians, and Jews under Islamic Rule in Medieval Spain"
No, I think women are malleable and if they see white/swarthy beta males losing to North African Muslims, they will spread their legs for the conquerors. We see that today. It would've happened then. I'm sure the majority of the white/swarthy women getting impregnated by Moors was consensual because they had no pride and their men were losers. Any white alpha genes in Spain came from the men who reclaimed it during Reconquista, not from the cucks who were occupied by the Moors.
Again, this is all conjecture, you still got no proof, hell, I already shown you the genetic test results that disprove there was mass breeding between moors and spaniards, you're just trying to pull psychology out of your ass to prove your point, which makes no sense from a historical standpoint, reported for retardation.

Attached: Book.jpg (14.5 KB, 194x293)

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Let me ask you this, why do you try so hard to say a european nation is nonwhite? Why do you reject the proof that's in your face just to say that "X is not white"? Are you one of those people that deny genetics and only choose to believe in their own myths? You're not from spain, you've NEVER been to spain, you clearly misunderstand our history, you work on on conjecture, who the fuck do you think you are? You pathetic sack of shit.
Oh! B-but this guy looks tanned! Clearly all spanairds are mutts!

Attached: Spain.jpg (409.29 KB, 1600x960)

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Oh no, wait I get it.
is a kike! Of course, I should have known all this time!

Attached: 8chan-laughs-at-you.png (64.74 KB, 600x600)

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Germanic invasions helped a lot to rise Rome and nearby areas, because it was going down very quickly due to the insane import of aliens.
Look into William L. Pierce's Who We Are.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

no need or sign of that, ancient cities or for that matter pretty much most pre-industrial revolution cities were basically population sinks, their population was sustained essentially by further migration rather than sustained breeding, the series of plagues and wars that affected Italy during the final stages of the empire reduced in few centuries the population of Rome from hundreds of thousands to few thousands and with it much of Italy, and no doubt the cities were affected the most given the state of sanitation at that time, with public baths and the like which had probably even stopped working in many of these cities due to the dire economic conditions of the late Empire
even lots of country peoples were dying of famines during the gothic wars, city folk probably got BTFO by hunger the hardest
after these, the population dropped from ~11millions to ~8millions overall
most slaves themselves didn't reproduce much and died quite young, both male and female(abortion was a known practice and widespread with little moralistic preoccupations, especially of course for female slaves or prostitutes too who in large could not afford to go through all the work and time and resources to raise illegitimate kids); only exception would be high educated slaves, which would mostly be Greeks

I think much of the population of mediaeval Rome after the collapse came from the countryside

the greatest trouble of modernity is that, mass migration is not only feasible, but the cities aren't demographic sinks anymore, people can live and multiply in them even more than country folk can, who are slowly being forced into cities, while back then the latter was always the engine of reproduction

Attached: D8Ag8qUXsAUuFnn.jpg (553.35 KB, 1280x1352)

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Attached: EEBC02FA-1858-4AAE-B222-628D97429A3B.jpeg (740.69 KB, 1536x1746)

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

The source I provided is obviously well documented. Mr. Pierce wrote a condensed paper of the knowledge he accumulated over the decades on this topic. It is a true eye opener and makes one white man realize how not only we suffered a lot because we were divided, but also how much we lost to non-whites.
no need or sign of that
The "sign of that" would, for starters, be a contemplation of the type of people who progressively composed the lowest classes of Rome and beyond. See the document. I believe Mr. Pierce would have no reason to either lie or exaggerate to the point of his claims being counter-productive; this was just not the way of the man.
The Gothic Wars are so late, hundreds of years too late in regards to the realities of the cosmopolitan roman life and the problem I refer to.
These issues already started around the 7th century BC. The natural borders within the society, solely based on race, were progressively forgotten and lost in favor of integration of higher numbers, not based on blood but wealth. This was going on well before Rome fell really hard.
The population sink effect is likely what contributed to the intrusion of more and more alien blood into Rome. That and the promises of quick wealth, on top the import of slaves.
The cause of this sink effect lies in the attitudes of people from the higher classes. They simply became decadent, pampered, and lost sight of their duties. It was easier to let the slaves and the plebe to do the menial work. The Marian reforms (very end of 2nd century BC, put forth by Gaius Marius) affecting the military management and recruitment was a terrible and logical conclusion of this racial and moral decadence.
By the 4st century BC, Rome was already severely eaten by Jewish influence. Around the 1st century BC, the same city was already racially demolished. By a measure of comparison, I would say that Hitler's description of Vienna, as per his third passage in that city, was quite reassuring, even if Vienna was quite the den of vipers of its time! Yet, Rome was worse.
Jews knew very well how to make their way into such a society too. They smell the relatively innocent weakness and turn it into a never-ending bleeding and widening wound.
The loss of racial quality throughout Italy was a reality, as the mind reflected the natural psyche of the people, so much that over the centuries, few BC and the last ones CE, Italians (or "Italians" one may even write) were barely fit enough to enlist in the imperial army. Without the constant input of White Northerners into this same army, which would form a defacto nobility and therefore allow generations to propagate more white genes all over Rome and even large parts of Italy, the swarthiness in question would be far more noticeable.
It went quickly downhill with the later emperors, especially in the eastern empire.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

The "sign of that" would, for starters, be a contemplation of the type of people who progressively composed the lowest classes of Rome and beyond. See the document. I believe Mr. Pierce would have no reason to either lie or exaggerate to the point of his claims being counter-productive; this was just not the way of the man.
my point is that these peoples, who certainly were there, would not be able to reproduce that much, certainly not more than the country peoples, and their increasing number was a function of how many were coming from the outside, not their reproduction
By the 4st century BC, Rome was already severely eaten by Jewish influence
stopped reading there, you are a joke

when I say "no need or sign of that" I'm referring to genetics; there is no sign of any significant Germanic-related input in the Italian peninsula in the last 2500 years, not in the uniparental markers, nor in the autosomes

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Hispanics are swarthy but they're still European white.
You can't be fucking serious right now. The only reason those natives in the central and south americas have any intelligence at all is because a bunch of white Spaniards raped the shit out of them. The one drop rule applies

Xavier King
Xavier King

None of those people are white and that's quite obvious. Distinct arab influence. If you are going to be that brown you need green or blue eyes to pass muster.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Yes carrot top was a jew
Also from those 5 heads I would 1 is not white, 2 is pushing white, 3 is not white , 4 is pushing white, 5 is some asiatic almost white

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Whiteness is more than skin color. Whiteness entails certain cultural values and practices. PIGS (or Meds, if you prefer) have for a long time stopped adhering to said values. They are, on average, work shy, prone to corruption, hot blooded, irrational and tribalistic on a familial level. Traits that White culture has left behind.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

ah yes the so called "white culture", cuckoldry, racemixing, slavery to jews, feminism, hyperindividualism, mercantilism, if only we could learn from albino bugmen

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

I detect swarthiness behind this post. Are you a Swede or an Italian?

Attached: benjamin-franklin-study.jpg (198.22 KB, 550x380)

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

every time this comes up I'll say it again and again.

This is some idiotic snownigger meme that has been debunked time and time again by historical and genetic evidence. Conquest doesnt mean admixture. Just because Western europeans fucked every dark creature they came into contact with in a colonial context, doesn't mean that's what happens every single time.

Bentley King
Bentley King

thank god "PIGS" have stopped adhering to these values.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

my point is that these peoples, who certainly were there, would not be able to reproduce that much, certainly not more than the country peoples, and their increasing number was a function of how many were coming from the outside, not their reproduction
That I understood and expand upon, I don't think it's necessary to repeat this point, unless there's something new?
stopped reading there, you are a joke
Ah, wrong key sorry, meant 1 BC. Particularly the last decades. Some 80~90 years later only, Cicero was literally shitting his toga at the mere idea of calling the Jews openly. You may say I'm exaggerating but I don't trust mainstream history that downplays their influence when we have seen what they can quickly do in places not prepared to their schemes. Rome had already taken a significant head start on the cosmopolitan front because Romans were already taking in more strangers and this can be observed from the regulations they threw in order to curtail this endemic problem they were facing. It was just a question of time before Jews would be part of the import. A society getting multicultural means a society with progressively lenient rules regarding strangers. Of them, the Jews would be the most organized to quickly strengthen their power in a foreign place, as they usually do.
Mid 2nd century BC some Jews were already being expelled from Rome and I don't think we need to guess a lot why this happened. They were already at it. Some stayed as "integrated" Jews ("citizens", sure). One century later they were again pushing in, camouflaging amid hordes of new waves of non-Romans. Jews were already well established in multiple cities of the Roman Empire, convincing local higher-class subjects to send mongrels (free or slave) to Rome.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

some are, some aren't.

Chase King
Chase King

Ben Franklin was fucking wrong.

That's all there is to it.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

Two masons talking bullshit. DC at its finest.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

4th to 1st century BC is a huge change, Rome changed significantly after the bloody Punic and Pyrrhic wars in terms of their relations with the east
I'd have to read the specific quote in Latin by Cicero to be sure about what he said and the context, in any case, some influence may have began seeping through in that period, sure
I don't doubt the increase of foreigners, jews or non jews, just the extent of their actual impact on the whole Italian population
once again, one cannot see the ancient world with post industrial revolution glasses; the latter changed things hugely in regards to the possibility of significant population replacements and reproduction of city dwellers, especially when epidemics broke out
even in the middle ages, the populations of the cities would be affected the worst by epidemics, and their populations would be supported by rural peoples coming into them seeking opportunities
Romans, even at the peak of their influence, were barely able to give out some gibs to the local Romans in the city, which were basically some occasional food supplies, let alone provide the facilities to allow for their city dwellers to outbreed the rurals

by the 2nd century, the population of Rome was estimated to be ~1.5 millions; after the cyprian plague and the third century crisis, it had dropped to 800k in the 4th century; after the sack of the city, the plague of justinian and the gothic wars, it dropped to a puny 40k

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Imagine being this much of a D&C shill and imagine caring more about blonde hair than racial homogenity or national accomplishment.

advised reading below

redpillaction.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/the-italian-question/

Attached: areas-conquered-by-meds.jpg (397.48 KB, 3555x1765)
Attached: Nordicists-Struggling.jpg (224.15 KB, 600x878)
Attached: 1489297122990.jpeg (3.76 MB, 3800x1904)
Attached: EUsurvey-3.png (9.25 KB, 636x374)
Attached: GA-2016.07.11-national-identity-00-01.png (78.14 KB, 640x413)

James Richardson
James Richardson

I PRAY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE POWER OF JESUS ALL EVIL ENTITIES, SERVERS, SCRIPT, CODE, AI, ARCHONS, HEX, STANS, DEMONS, SPIRITS, PORTALS, GATEWAYS, WORMHOLES, LOOKING GLASS, SPELLS, MANIFESTING WILL BE DESTROYED!

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

spanish have always been genetically white european
You mean until they were conquered by Arab-African muslims and their women raped by them for centuries?

you moron, I pointed to the wrong post
I am a moron because you weren't competent?

look at this instead
Charts without sources? No thanks.

it seems the mongrels were essentially all driven out
(((seems)))

you do understand that the conversions were forceful, and that those that rejected islam would just be hit with higher taxes and more?

I understand the dilemma, but women are shallow creatures and wouldn't want to fuck men who resorted to this very much, so they would be taking Arab/Africanigger cocks

You're not even spanish you try and speak for my people?

I'm sorry, can only niggers say that niggers look like niggers?

Here's your proof, read some goddamn literature
Page numbers, not book titles, faggot. If what is relevant interests me perhaps I'll read the rest.

this is all conjecture, you still got no proof, hell, I already shown you the genetic test results that disprove there was mass breeding between moors and spaniards

You showed me an unsourced spreadsheet, and didn't give any details about sampling. They could've cherry-picked the rare non-mixed Spaniards who beat the odds and remained lightskinned and uncorrupted for propaganda purposes.

I can see the truth when I look at your people.

why do you try so hard to say a european nation is nonwhite?

Unfortunately, once-white European nations stop being white due to being invaded by shitskins. This is a discussion point we must be willing to acknowledge.

I can see plenty of half-arabs in that crowd, do you need me to circle them for you?

(((hello fellow white person)))

white Spaniards
Sorry, but while Spaniards probably have more white DNA than their Hispanic offshoots after raping Aztecs, they were about 12.5% arab 12.5% nigger before they crossed the Atlantic.

high IQ post

2 and 4 what do you mean by "pushing"? 5 doesn't really look any closer to white IMO. Clearly has never been a white PM of Spain though, LOL

hitler trips confirm our BF was right, swarthies trying to malign white culture

I'd say the next most dangerous thing to the jew, but since swarthies look how they are because of semitics raping whites, they're basically all undocumented kryptokikes to begin with

Conquest doesnt mean admixture.
No, but it usually happens.

Just because Western europeans fucked every dark creature they came into contact with in a colonial context, doesn't mean that's what happens every single time.
We're talking about the reverse though, when sandniggers colonized mainland europe for centuries. The Anglo-Saxons and other Nordic Islanders were basically the only ones that escaped getting blacked.

That's the tragedy of Germany, they managed to get some Aryans repopulating the area, but it was probably those who fled the continent during the Moorish rule, or who kept fighting guerilla style from the mountains. The main of German population (like the French) all became swarthies from Moorcum.

regarding Reinsaissance / Nuclear Reactor / Chemical Battery how much of that happened in Northern Italy vs Southern? Franklin may have described Italians as swarthy because he characterized it by Southern Italy and not Northern Italy.

re reactor: Enrico Fermi looks a bit Semitic to me, having BUILT just means he capitalized on others' ideas, as Jews do

re radio: Guglielmo Marconi was born in Bologna, which is in Northern Italy. I concede that northern italy had whites. It was the south which was fully of swarthy moorish halfbreeds.

re: chemical battery, Alessandro Volta was born in Como, that's about as Northern as it comes for Italians, he's basically Swiss. Franklin never classified the Swiss, keep in mind. Also his language acknowledges the existence of non-Swarthy Saxons at least in Germany if not other nations.

Columbus didn't discover America you fucking child, vikings rediscovered it after the solutreans discovered it after the ancient caucasoid beringians (no to be confused with the mongoloid beringians who followed them and stayed to become so-called "native americans")

caring more about blonde hair

It's not about blonde hair, faggot. I mean, red hair for one. But I don't care if it's brown/black so long as your face is white. Swarthies don't have that. You can see the semitic features in their faces.

Attached: bless.jpg (352.04 KB, 800x1067)

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

italianaware.blogspot.com/2014/02/are-italians-white-part-2_21.html
Italians are not white.
Italians are Latin.
In fact, we were the first Latins!
Southern Italians = spics

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Let's ignore the last 1000 years of history
Some white countries are cucks now therefore they always were cucks

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

post generalizes mediterraneans
gets angry about generalizations
oh the irony
so called "whites" should wash their jewish cock stenched mouths before even opening their mouths about south Europe

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Hey Schlomo, why don't you start a thread of

"Are White Nationalists White?"

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

I concede that northern italy had whites. It was the south which was fully of swarthy moorish halfbreeds.

My negre, Sardinians and Sicilians are literally the least mixed people in the entire European continent. You could rather refer as halfbreeds to Northern Italians, who have more West Asian and Southeast Asian admixture than them. Really, step up your D&C.

Attached: ethiododecad.png (21.79 KB, 600x401)

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Greeks are white

Attached: greek-1.jpg (102.36 KB, 500x281)

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Arab invasion did little damage

Attached: white-italian-1.jpg (140.9 KB, 803x1200)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Spaniards are more blacked than I thought so.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

The ancient Spaniards were merely swarthy, but they suffered moore from the Moorish invasion than any other so I think they're some kind of nigger/swarthy crossbreed
No, they didn't Anglokike.

Ben Franklin was an Anglo, and Anglos have a history of stabbing other Europeans in the back, so they're not any sort of authority to go by.

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Gee, It's not like Northern Italians weren't more frequently enriched by Germanic Lombard barbarians or something….

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

how about English you dumb twat?

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

You have the maps reversed.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

damn, do I love the smell of D&C in the morning

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

This pretty much. No need for people to be butthurt.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Actually it's at least 4 subspecies. Eastern Africans are the only ones that can safely be classified as "modern humans" (closer to out of Africa populations than the mainstream accepted Homo sapiens idaltu subspecies were).

Then you have West Africans, Central Africans and two subspecies of Khoisan.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

reread my post, I said that he was lying when he said that slavs aren't white, i.e. slaves are definitely white. I would be surprised that this thread hasn't been deleted more than a week after my first posting in it if the incompetence of the moderation wasn't already made glaringly obvious.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

actually we are more generalizing MODERN mediterraneans (last 3 centuries) and even then, acknowledging that not all of them got blacked by the moors and some white saxon stock managed to survive

if you want your silly charts to impress us you're going to have to put them in context and explain the source of the data to affirm it's a reliable study

Sardinians and Sicilians are literally the least mixed people in the entire European continent.

Those are both islands, perhaps it was easily to ethnically cleanse an island. I'm referring to the mainland.

I think maybe Greeks might've been white before the Moorish invasion. Hard to say.

it's like a poster child for being 1/2 white 1/2 arab.

I don't consider kikes to be white, but I'm not sure if they fall under swarthy or not. Kikes were probably Ben's blindspot.

Lombards were descended from Scandinavians, raping the shit out of the Northern Italians would've just bleached them further, and might explain some of the contrast between north and south.

I'd say the Italians were the most butthurt (they really hate all the "rat" analogies when they began to pollute America) but Germans were pretty butthurt too. Hitler obviously hated being a mere Swarthy but he used his anger constructively and tried to do a service for the white race to prove himself to us by wiping out the Jew.

I guess back then the Italians tried that also, so I shouldn't be so hard on them, but the Italians in the US weren't cool guys like Mussolini's Fascists, there were a bunch of rat parasites trying to crossbreed with whites and ruin our diversity.

try to contrast more between "Slavs" and "slaves"

Why should mods delete a free discussion? We don't censor bullshit, if the 'swarthy' concept won't hold water, readers will observe that. If objections to the concept are incomplete, that too will be observed.

The reason why this ISN'T "divide and conquer" is because we don't want war between the whites and swarthies. We are natural allies. We just shouldn't interbreed so much. It creates a loss of diversity.

Honestly like… I don't even necessarily need to see the niggers wiped out either. If we could bunch them all onto an island so they couldn't steal from or rape or murder our people, let them go and try to create a Wakanda or something like that, and we can skype together and place chess or something.

Whites and swarthies living apart is probably a good idea, but swarthies don't need to be put on an island like niggers, I could respect them living in separate cities/states and we could be civilized and work toward a better future together.

Hell… the OCCASIONAL crossbreeding might even be okay. With like Hitler-tier "their skin is a little ruddy, their hair is brown/black" types, maybe it'd be good for immunity or something. But not to the point where we start to lose our distinctive appearances!

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

pedicted paint job doesn't match the sculpture, look at the eyes, there's clear definition that looks correct on the sculpture but painted they went beyond the lines. too large, beyond the lines in general.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

moors didn't invade greece you mong

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

actually we are more generalizing MODERN mediterraneans (last 3 centuries) and even then, acknowledging that not all of them got blacked by the moors and some white saxon stock managed to survive
yeah, I'm generalizing MODERN "whites" too. An example of racial degeneration to its finest, a bunch of asiatic rabebaby "wolves" transforming into pomeranians.

keep projecting though, the only ones getting blacked are your women(¿¿men??) and daughters

Attached: 3dc48163287581c3786d3a21e626309b75944412737b0064ba017366f1701f70.png (302.58 KB, 634x775)

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

ah my mistake, Greeks only became niggers after Hitler gave it over to the Italians in 41 after promising not to. Slightly less niggerish than Italians since they are only half Italian.

James Morris
James Morris

I think we know who the real nigger is here. stop bumping your dead thread faggot.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

I feel its worth reminding all of the ignorant Amerilards and North Western Europeans that in nations that were once part of the Ottoman Empire, so Greece, Serbia, etc; the muslims were allowed by law to have sex with the wives of non-muslims on their wedding night. I'm not entirely sure what the genetic consequences of this were, and I imagine that just because it was a possibility; it probably did not happen all the time, and no doubt many mudshits that participated in it were murdered. BUT to this very day Serbs and Greeks remember this abominable evil and hate muslims with such a great passion that is honestly inspiring. It near certainly has had some effect on their populace, and it also stands as a reminder that these subhumans are evil beyond our comprehension. The film Braveheart added exactly this condition to portray the English as abhorrent monsters, but it was a pure fiction chosen because it was so utterly evil. The fact that it really did happen under the Ottomans should attest to the fact that these people are beyond 'hollywood villain' level. Never forget that this is a war not just between races, not just between religions, but between the righteous and the wicked.

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

greeks have almost identical racial and phenotypical profile as turks and syrians

people living in greece today have nothing in common with Plato and Leonidas, this is thought in my countries schools

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

why do you kikes/whites have to constantly lie? is it a medical condition?

Attached: PCAWE.png (132.97 KB, 1920x1200)

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

MEDITERRANEANS WILL ALWAYS BE ABOVE THE NORDIC RACE IF YOU BLONDE REATRDS WERENT RAPED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE YOUD STILL BE SACRIFICING EACH OTHER TO GOATS AND LIVING IN MUD HUTS

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Why the huge overlap in swedish/polish?

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Attached: 20190622-145304.png (263.51 KB, 720x718)

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK YOU!

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

that PCA crushes west eurasian variation a bit too much, but even if you do a more specific one like I did in pic related, we are still talking about very heavily related people on a west-eurasian scale

you need a more fine detail PCA of Europe alone to better differentiate between north Slavs and Germanics

what it tells you though, is that if you consider west eurasians as a whole, Slavs and Germanics don't need to be so ethnically antagonistic, they are very strongly related people

Attached: PCAWE.png (191.37 KB, 2560x1440)

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Attached: PCANE.png (194.93 KB, 2560x1440)

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

with some ancient samples, basically: right=Romano-Germanic world, more ancient farmer ancestry, overall less hunter gatherer ancestry
left=Balto-Slavic-Finnic world, Finnics shifted towards Uralic-like Levanluhta sample, Balto-Slavs towards bronze age Baltic, rich in HG ancestry

Attached: PCANE2.png (104.9 KB, 2560x1440)

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

From "A Troublesome Inheritance" by Nicholas Wade

INVASION OF THE WHITE PEOPLE
By 25,000 years ago, the Pleistocene Ice Age was nearing its end but was by no means exhausted. The glaciers advanced south one more time, causing the extra cold period known as the Last Glacial Maximum. For the next 5,000 years or so, most of Europe and northern Siberia became uninhabitable. The light-skinned people living in northern latitudes did not wait for the glaciers to bury them. They moved south ahead of the advancing ice fields and as they did so they displaced and probably killed the darker-skinned people to the south of them. The southerners, after all, would hardly have welcomed invasion of their territory and would have defended it to the last. But the northerners would have had the advantage of being genetically and culturally adapted to living in the extreme cold that accompanied them south. Moving ahead of the glaciers, they would have experienced a cooling environment to their liking but arduous for the people whom they were able to displace.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

B Franklin.
Invented nothing of value, held bones in his attic, wrote shit on paper with bunch of dudes.
Judges the rest of Europe.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

raped by the roman empire

The Celts (ancestors of the Welsh) lived in harmony with the Romans, it was the fucking Saxons who came in and started raping people, which is why they deserved to get raped by Vikings.
-Askeladd

look at my unsourced chart with no date of publication
fuck off

muslims were allowed by law to have sex with the wives of non-muslims on their wedding night

this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur#Ancient_era

WHICH muslims? Doubtful any old muslim, I imagine that would be some privilege of the upper class. Probably just the lords.

I'm wondering if a non-French (Arabic) term exists for this which might've been used in the Ottoman empire by Muslims.

no doubt many mudshits that participated in it were murdered
Doubtful: if muslims had enough power to do that, they would also have the power to execute any vengeful husbands. Even if the husband was willing to die, this means his widow would be cucking him by using his inheritance to raise a muslim child.

I owe an apology to that swarthy Ferdinand II guy I was bashing earlier:
The supposed right was abolished by Ferdinand II of Aragon in Article 9 of the Sentencia Arbitral de Guadalupe in 1486

also Iranians apparently did this until the last century:
As late as the nineteenth century, some Kurdish chieftains in Anatolia raped Armenian brides on their wedding night (part of what was then known as the khafir or hafir system)

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

my unsourced chart with no date of publication
it's a basic PCA of west Eurasian variation, the kind you can find in countless papers, you'd know if you had any clue about population genetics, but obviously you clowns don't and you are barely more educated than niggers
here is one from a key study from 2015 about the subject: researchgate.net/publication/259441354_Ancient_human_genomes_suggest_three_ancestral_populations_for_present-day_Europeans

Attached: Principal-Component-Analysis-PCA-on-all-present-day-west-Eurasians-with-ancient-samples.png.jpeg (123.4 KB, 850x846)

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

look at for a better one, including many more ancient samples and including their actual genotype data in the computation of the PCA, instead of projecting them

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Caucasus
Turkey
Albania
Bosnia
Ottoman rape babby mongrel, my condolences m8

Attached: nein-lain.gif (797.78 KB, 400x400)

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History

Well gee, let me trust the findings of a member of the (((Max Planck Society))) about how totally-white Europeans still are. I'm sure the funding James Loeb and the Rockefeller foundation gave them didn't influence their neutrality on this in the slightest.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

DNA tests
Results vary with those and which one you get, or however the sample feels like being read on a given day. If you have an option on your results to refine them by certainty and adjust to show only 90%+ you'll probably just get continents and a whole lot of "possibly this country but we aren't sure". They're recreational pop science, mostly, and anyone with a background in genetics can tell you as much. They're for fun and can give you a vague idea only, which is why a knowledge of family history is so important.