Swarthiness of the Italians

Swarthy or no?
Franklin:

Voltaire:

It appears that Ben considers Italians to be swarthies and not whites, does it seem like Voltaire agrees? The protagonist saying "our Italian women" makes it sound like the narrator of the story is himself Italian and using the term swarthy in a neutral way rather than as some kind of insult.

Is it possible for Whites and Swarthies to live together in peace? Is accepting the Swarthies into our society and interbreeding with them possibly leading to the gradual degeneracy of originally-White nations? Is the white race even smaller than we once thought it was? Much like Latinos being wrongly considered White leads us to inflated sense of White population / crime, I believe we should also consider that of the Swarthies.

How many whites in the United States are from pure Anglo/Saxon stock? How much are actually French/German/Italian/Russian/Spanish/Swedish swarthies or white-swarthy crossbreeds?

Attached: Ben Franklin vs Voltaire.png (1280x720, 644.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There have been distinctions made between Northern "Aryan" Italians, and the more niggerish southerners. I need to read more about this though. Somehow the Mediterranean races went from being the God's of Europe and bastions of civilization, to a race scarcely above niggers in approximately 1700 years.

We Wuz viKangz

More d&c?
yawn
you fucks are so lazy.

Italians are practically Roman and Greek. Are you going to tell me that the race that produced Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Leonardo Di Vinci, Michelangelo, and Archimedes are in fact inferior. Seriously kill your self

Until the mid 19th century the vast majority of them and most of the rest were either also from the British Isles or French who trickled into New England from Canada. There were communities here and there (mostly along the eastern seaboard) of Dutch, Portuguese, Basque scandinavians, etc. but mostly leftovers from previous colonies and relatively small in size. Then we started inviting in the c*ntinentals and the demographics changed in a hurry; the last majority WASP generation was born in the late 19th century.

Ethnic quality is much more than skin deep. Look up the hajnal line for a split between “white” europeans and “non-white” europeans. I don’t care enough to get a picture for you.

Pasta is redpilled af tbh

There is no Italy, pace, Garibaldi.

It's a bunch of little tribal duchies and counties that really should be in perpetual war with one another and don't let the French the Austrians or the Spanish interfere.

I think you may be referring to the influence of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy ?

The racial composition of regions of land change over time. Despite the Reconquista, I think the Moors' invasion of Europe did some lasting damage to the genetic purity of many families in the southern nations. After all you had a bunch of people becoming Cryptokikes/Cryptomuslims by converting to Christianity and then interbreeding with whites.

Sometimes you need to divide to purify. I mean fuck, you have people calling Latinos "Caucasians", so by saying they aren't you can be described as engaging in D+C

That, and also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race. See specifically Italy and mentions of leading Romans being blonde and red haired.

Voltaire's swarthies are, rightfully, Spaniards. The darker Italians were (and are) mutts.

Lombardy = Langobards, Germanic invaders after the collapse of the Western empire.

There's definitely a cline of purity from northern to southern Europe but that's something to worry about in the distant future. For now the focus should be on projecting ourselves from race mixing with shitskins.

Attached: Map_of_African_admixture_in_European_populations.png (644x335, 255.07K)

The African negro is a totally separate line of hybrid from the rest of humanity.

America is named after an Italian mathematician, Amerigo Vespucci who published the first maps. He was Columbus' navigator on several voyages.

He was a next door neighbor of Sandro Botticelli in Firenze. Amerigo's sister was Botticelli's favorite model. She posed for Venus in the Birth of Venus. Does she look like a "swarthy" to you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x754 298.45 KB, 332.13K)

Yeah, I'm well aware of that.
But WE will deal with that after all of you parasitic kikes are gone. Don't you worry about it. You don't need the added stress.
Go back.

A type of Neuremburg setup must be installed for the colonies. Obviously the European states should just not mix period. But for the colonies that must make up their own race, an Anglo-Saxon basis is reality then those outside North/east/central Europe should be allowed to mix due to their Nordic purity, those who are mixed with Meds and Slavs should be spared sterilisation and allowed to procreate and outside that band sterilisation is the answer. Those who have mixed outside the race gets sterilisation and or deportation and if they are dissident, gas in Minecraft.

Moving forward, no mixing with Meds or Slavs and worse.

She posted for the titties part, not the face part.

Zig Forums Race and Settlement Main Office when? Generally though, our eyes are better at detecting genetic abnormalities than all else. Look at her proportions, does she have a weird gate, sever lack of symmetry in the face etc.

Wrong

The model painted as Venus is Simonetta Cattaneo Vespucci. She was a noblewoman from Genoa or perhaps, as many people like to believe in – to underline the names coincidence – from Porto Venere (Venus Harbour). Simonetta arrived in Florence together with her young husband – a distant cousin of Amerigo Vespucci – just in the period in which Lorenzo the Magnificent and his brother Giuliano, of the Medici family rose to the power.

The couple joined the court life, and Simonetta’s beauty became legendary in Florence. It seems that Giuliano and Botticelli himself fell in love with her. In 1475, “the Giuliano’s tournament” took place in Santa Croce square. It seems that Giuliano participated in it because the prize was a flag with the portrait of Simonetta – painted by Botticelli. La Sans Par, “the unequaled” was written on the flag.

Simonetta did not inspire only the Botticelli’s Venus, but even other women painted by the artist. He obtained to be buried at the foot of his muse, in the Florentine church of Ognissanti. However, Botticelli was not the only one to be inspired by the young blond woman: Piero di Cosimo portrayed her as Cleopatra and Lorenzo the Magnificent and Luigi Pulci wrote rhymes for her.

The young woman was a presence as much stunning as short-lived in Florence. She died just a year after the tournament of which she had been the queen, probably because of tuberculosis. Even if she was dead, Botticelli kept on realizing his artworks inspired by her. Botticelli’s Venus and Spring – his masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery – were painted about ten years after the girl’s death, but her beauty was well-fixed in the artist’s mind, who painted her by memory.

Attached: Venus_half-body972x788.jpg (750x400 2.1 MB, 126.27K)

The Vikings penetrated deep into Russia. Thus the kingdom of Rus. They ain't slavs. Vladivostok is crawling with beautiful natural blonds descended from Vikings.

Benjamin Franklin doesn't seem to realize that France is a big country with many types. You have both mediterranean and nordic types in France.

Ben, like all the other fathers of the Constitution were anglo saxons and for the anglo saxons, wogs begin at Calais.

And that is all there is to say on that subject. Lay your faith upon perfidious Albion if you will. It's your own funeral.

Based whites who have adapted to the sun reflecting off of sea and snow, and can now tan and live in both sun devoid and sun rich areas. Enjoy your burning skin, OP.

Attached: Prehistoric Iberia.png (1340x538 1.61 MB, 1.12M)

It doesn't really matter what Ben thought, because Modern DNA sequencing shows Italians to cluster with Europeans. Reported for D&C

Arab invasion did surprisingly little damage. Practically negligible amount of Arab DNA. Modern immigration is doing infinitely more damage. Italians have slightly less PIE DNA and slightly more ENF DNA and this tiny difference accounts for "swarthiness".

weak. you can do better OP. We believe in you.

European Mediterraneans are all white (except for Albanians, Monte-negro-s and all Slavs). Greeks are totally white (though not blonds). Our ancestors created what we call today Europe and most (if not all) languages spoken in Europe (not Nordic ones) come from ancient Greek!!!! MACEDONIA IS GREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think Benjamin would be a good model to follow when it comes to how "white" someone is.

The collapse of the Iberians has to do with too many resources having been focused on the colonies rather than the mainland and the ridiculous influx gold and silver which damaged them in the long term.
Greece collapsed because of the Ottomans and even then greeks had a massive impact onto ottoman culture and technology.
Italy from what i am aware was most likely because of their constant use of foreign powers in their political intrigue.

>I think you may be referring to the influence of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy ?
I have read that only one town in sicily was actually affected heavely by arab blood,other than that i think they remained untouched by literally everybody including the Indo-Europeans.

They had little to no impact because of things like limpieza de sangre that established laws concerning blood purity,most moors and their half-breeds were kicked out when the reconquista ended,and jews were kicked out shortly after.Any common ancestry between North Africans and Iberians most likely has to do with Iberian settlers having moved south in the ancient era.

Wasn't dyeing your hair a big thing among the Roman aristocracy?

No reasonable person believes this. Thus I must conclude that you are either an idiot of no value or a jew.

So let me understand. Is this Sicilian actor racially closer to, I don't know, Dolph Lundgren compared to brown haired brown haired Mads Mikkelsen?

Attached: 15105948996214-IM_Claudio_Gioe.jpg (670x450, 44.07K)

now post the east Asian IBD, Subotai

Attached: attila the swede.png (634x775, 358.91K)

William is right.

They Wur aCtuAlLY seCreT VikAnGZ, user! vIkAnGs DiD RoMe!

Fuck off, nordicist spergs. Your blue eyes and blonde hair will not compensate you IQ of 95.

Fuck off, Kike. Vikings may have discovered America first, but Rome was established by a Trojan (Trojans were Greeks in depth). Vikings stayed far north, and some Greeks had ventured till Scotland so there could be a super minor mix. Moreover, new evidence is showing that the Greeks could have a connection with Aztecs and other south American civilizations.

This is D&C on a level that transcends regular jewish disgustingness into a beautiful artform.
It's both blindingly obvious and yet intricate in it's subtleties. Well done.

The whole Trojan thing seems more like later "Roman" Hellaboo LARPing than anything real. Late Republican/Imperial "Romans" received a lot of Hellenic influence(probably because Hellenized south Italians had been replacing the Latino/Sabine/Etruscan original inhabitants).
Original Romans(pre civil war) didn't even like Greeks, they considered them effeminated faggots whose culture endangered the simple, frugal and austere rustic Latial culture of their origins.

Attached: portrait_head_of_an_elder1330524311559.jpg (806x1077, 56.83K)

Swarthy are Europeans that can actually tan, and tan well.

I turn into crisped skin sandwich.

Was Franklin infallible? A geneticist perhaps? He was wrong, end of story. It's not such a huge stain on his record. People were less privy to knowledge of the human genome or even racial differences back then.

How you can tell a leftist from a Conservative, leftists don't let people make mistakes.

I mean if Kingdom/early Republican Romans resemble any Greek population it's Spartans, just less autistic.

Attached: 10899047_e309ecb396_b.jpg (768x1024, 263.44K)

All mediterraneans except orientalids and dravidians are white. However, I am not sure about east med.

Franklin's designation of positive and negative electric charges are backward, yet we still use them today. His brilliance far overshadows his errors. And he was a shitposter, too. He wrote a formal dissertation on farts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly

What, you need the PCA chart? There are three major subspecies of Homo europeansis: Homo europeansis europeansis (whites), Homo europeansis arabica (basically what we call muslims), and Homo europeansis judaica (kikes). They show up quite plainly as clusters.

Attached: FST Caucasoid.png (5000x4000, 2.24M)

If mixing with such people is a net loss in the medium or long run (e.g. grandchildren do not exhibit any recessive traits commonly associated with whites) then you probably don't want such people in your country. Or you could just carry out DNA testing for extra accuracy.

You'll want to head back to leftypol. "Humanity" isn't one species.

Yes kikes arabs and europeans are all technically one race – caucasoids, but different subraces of caucasoid. Europeans whites/europids are - cromagnids, non-orientalid or dravidian meds and nordids (depigmented aurignacoids). Arabs are orientalid meds and kikes are mix of both orientalids (usually irano-afgan) and europids. However a good portion of kikes especialy the pissraeli ones are often east med and east med is a non-orientalid mediterranid that can often look european and is also found in Greece and Aegean islands.

Attached: 120577934.png (1030x706 13.6 KB, 85.29K)

In my opinion this is a question better suited for the Sicilians. Italians are a type of European, not a type of "White". Our Mediterranean Europeans will always be under our Caucasoid fold and noone else's. There is no point for olympics, everyone knows what "White" is supposed to refer to, the very central core of Europe and its northern offshoot. Not an overarching umbrella term our enemies would absolutely love us to adopt so that we may all have a collective guilt and bastardization. "Owning" the word isn't as strategic as telling someone "No, we're /Europeans/."

Attached: 1451445747791.png (816x1200, 703.13K)

braindead clowns like you are the reason why the left laughs at the right when it comes to genetics

If one wanted to create a taxonomy of west Eurasians based on genetics, 5 ancient populations more or less cover it. Mesolithic west European hunter gatherers, Anatolia neolithic farmers/Dzudzuana paleolithic foragers, Ancient north Eurasians, neolithic Iranians/Caucasus hunter gatherer and paleolithic north Africans/Iberomaurusian.
All west Eurasians are largely a mix of these 5 populations in different amounts. For Europeans the first 4 are essentially enough except for non Basque Iberians. The first two are the two populations which ultimately separate Europeans from the rest as these two components taken singularly peak in modern Euros.

Yes, PCA charts totally don't graph genetic distance.
Genus. Then species. Then subspecies. How would you rewrite it, genius?
Except that's not relevant, as the PCA chart shows.
No one cares what people who are objectively wrong think. They laugh because they're brain damaged. Either post an argument or stop posting, leftist.

only when the first two principal components capture most of the variance of the data, which isn't true, especially in a west Eurasian only context
you'd know if you were any remotely educated about the subject or even basic statistics

you dumb orangutan, homo is a masculine substantive, "arabica" or "judaica" or whatever imaginary labels you made up with no basis whatsoever are feminine endings
if you had the slight education in basic Latin I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but once again I have to

it is because the way the diversity you see formed has nothing to do with the imaginary labels you cam up with

I'm more right wing than you'll ever be, illiterate ape, I just have to deal with braindead monkeys like you perpetuating the stereotype of the scientifically illiterate right winger

And so in what way is the chart in question not capturing this?
Describe how the chart does not show genetic distance when it clearly shows clustering of genetically distinct peoples.
So no argument.
K.
K.
So… you can't answer the question.
This isn't relevant. The distance is there. The groupings aren't imaginary. They exist. How they came to be is irrelevant to the ACT of classifying them as separate entities, even if it's not irrelevant to their naming.
Sure thing, moishe. Keep proving me right.

Italians are clearly white, maybe it's the OP the one who isn't

Attached: italianswhite.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

does your simian brain understand what "principal component" means? do you even know the variance that those two components alone of your picture are able to explain? do you even understand basic probability theory? of course not
genetic distance is a measure of overall diversity based on a certain dataset of populations and markers
PCA calculates the principal components(aka diagonalizes the variance-covariance matrix of the data, in this case, genotype data over most likely ~600K markers if that's the HGDP dataset), and that plot only shows you the first two; whether two components alone capture all the diversity present, such that you may use euclidean distance as a proxy for FST is not a given, especially when you are computing a PCA over a dataset of people who are heavily related when compared to africans or east asians, and thus may vary non-trivially in more than two directions
it reflects distances, but it is NOT distances, you are reducing variation over possibly MILLIONS of markers and dimensions in two dimensions alone, so don't call it FST unless you want to get called out
and furthermore, precisely because there is non-trivial variation, forget about getting decent admixture models by just using those two dimensions

there's no argument in the first place, you are clueless about even basic Latin grammar while making up imaginary genetic clusters, and you can't even comprehend being called out on it; if I have to guess, you are probably monolingual anglo speaking nigger who as a consequence isn't even familiar with the concept of grammatical genders or declinations

sure thing buddy, you are just making up those groups without any considerations whatsoever about how that variation you see came to be, see and learn something for once

Good thing that wasn't in question.
So. you. have. no. argument. You're just an autist who has nothing to add to the conversation. Humanity is five species. Those species have subspecies. It's not that hard to comprehend.
At least you're funny.

Americans, Hispanics, Mediterraneans, and Slavs are Aryan!

That is a gross misrepresentation of history.
The Romans were not anti-Greek. Indeed much of their elite spoke Greek, hired Greek tutors, and amassed great libraries of Greek literature. For gods sake the Romans worshiped Greek gods and abided by largely Greek customs. They venerated Greece so much that they memed themselves into Greek mythology with the Aenead myth. And when Rome entered the Greek political world, they did so reluctantly and when they did so, they genuinely felt that they were liberating Greece from Macedonian domination. The Roman general who defeated the Macedonians loved Greek culture so much that he proclaimed that Rome would restore Greek power and independence and he was hailed as a liberated by the Greeks.

cuckchan is that way retard.
gas yourself yid

it's pretty easy to tell how white someone is by their appearance, one nigged Italian doesn’t make all Italians niggers, determine on a case by case basis

It happened post-Rome. Lombards and Moors fucked the shit out of Italy.

There are people of predominantly Anglo-Saxin DNA found in countries all over the world, and they are the examples of beauty who tend to get a lot of focus.

The 'white' people who Benjamin Franklin spoke of are the fair-skinned types who tend to be Nordic Aryan, also including gingers. The "swarthy" people are also Caucasian, they're just note WHITE caucasians. They can be Honoraryans like the Japanese but we shouldn't interbreed more with swarthies than we already have or the white race will be lost forever.

Swarthies are a relatively civilized, honorable and hardworking folk (just look at Hitler) and we can coexist, cooperate and share a world with them just like the Japanese. But there is less whiteness the more swathies have interbred with whites. In a way it's even more insidious than the jews/mexicans because it's even harder to notice.

The real funny thing is that the anglo-saxons are less aryan than the german and its nordic sub-type, or even slavs, because anglo-saxons mix hard with the actual swarthy brythonnic and romans.

Italians aren't white worthy of being called white. They're swarthy caucasians, the next best thing to white, and impersonate whites even better than Jews. Luckily they haven't done as much damage since they aren't degenerate like Jews, but whites should stop mixing with them to maintain our respective diversity.

Did you even read what Ben wrote? Germans are not white, they are swarthy.

Swarthies aren't nigs, being non-white doesn't make you a nig. They're just not white.

Whites are clearly the best race (America was founded by them, ex-Brits) but swarthies are fine people also. I greatly respect and want to live with them, but think we should discourage mixing to secure a future for white children.

Romans didn't exist as of Ben's time. Not sure who you mean by Brythonnics. Germans are a swarthy folk, and Anglo-Saxons were more Aryan than Germans.

nig in a general sense not a literal sense, and a lot of them are white, quit the D&C you cunt.
If you’re white then you should be able to tell a nonwhite by their appearance, that’s what we’re evolved to do

Germans are not Swarthy, fuck off Churchill.

You are not white.

Attached: 74634.png (938x844 804.67 KB, 186.42K)

Re read what I have said. Original Romans. You are describing already a later phase of Roman civilization, the phase when the Greekaboos had already won over the conservative Romans I was describing and began indeed to Hellenize Roman culture heavily. I'm thinking about Cato Censor and the like, ~200BC or so.

Some italians are arab rape babies and others are aryan ubermensch.
Fuck, just look at the person and to see if he is swarthy or not.

probably not before the moores.
it'd be interesting to find all the ancient roman lines through gene sequencing but there are no records of the ancient genes and any 'remodelification' will be jewish claiming that the romans used to be super niggers.

ancient DNA from Roman era Italy is slowly arriving, only rumors and leaks for now, but the picture is clear, they were essentially within mediterranean variation
expect iron age pre Imperial Romans to be more or less like north Italians and imperial Romans probably closer to Greeks/south Italians

Attached: 800px-L_Calpurnius_Piso_Pontifex_MAN_Napoli_Inv5601.jpg (1600x3000 136.91 KB, 218.29K)

how? have they been digging up corpses and putting peat bog man into 23&me?
I'm incredibly interested in learning at least the basics of genealogy and have no foundation.
Do you have a starting direction besides Watson's book about helical DNA? I have it on order but haven't read it yet.

at the moment it's just leaks from people who attended some conferences presenting the upcoming papers or leaking data from them(the PCA I posted), so there is no sure archeological information on the time, location and archeological context of the samples yet(rumors is that in one of the two(???) upcoming papers many Imperial samples are from Ostia, which is the port of ancient Rome, so we'll have to see based on isotopic info[which I hope they will release obviously] how many were locals and how many were just foreign merchants/slaves), but it shouldn't be too surprising, I bet they got the Etruscan DNA from their necropoleis, we'll see, they should be released by the end of the year
myself I'm mostly interested on iron age, pre Imperial OG Romans as the city later became a clusterfuck of migrants as described by Romans themselves
obviously they don't put them in 23&me but used similar and more up to date technology as they have been doing in the last 5-10 years working with ancient DNA, Italy is still one of the least sampled areas in Europe

this stuff is more or less cutting edge so I don't think there are up to date books covering it(much of the methods used are traced to one or two papers from 2012, like "Ancient Admixture in Human History" by Nick Patterson), you have to try to read the papers on the subject and play with the software they use a bit, it's all essentially open access; you don't need an excessive knowledge of DNA and biology, it's more about statistics really as what they try to do is more or less find patterns in DNA sequences

thanks frand.

You said "pre-civil war"
And still even if you want to backtrack and only talk about Rome pre-200 BC, they were STILL heavily favourable to Greek culture in religion, language, and customs. The Romans still venerated Greek culture in 200 BC. Cato was one guy and a political oddball at that. Obviously this veneration was not the extreme worshipful veneration that many here have for Germany. The Romans did not worship Greeks. However, they did adopt many of the customs and cultural practices of Greece long before 200 BC.

As I stated, no reasonable person thinks that everyone other than Anglos are not White.

Why is this board so full of shitty faggots lately?

But the "SnowNiggers" were never conquered by the Roman Empire… even though many highly trained Roman legions tried… so Snow Nigger>Roman Empire?

where to study ancient military tactics employed through history and not just as theory

Macedonians were Greeks basically don't believe the Slav propaganda!!!! They spoke Greek and worshipped Greek gods. King Philip hired Aristotle to teach Alexander the great, and I don't think that they spoke a Slavic language……

Even if a people is not "my people," they can still be people.

I will ally myself with anyone who, in their truest heart, believes in honor, intelligence, wisdom, and a fair civilization.

Those who are savages are not people. They are mere animals, and can be enslaved or destroyed to make room for True Humanity.

i see you're a big dicks boy too

jewish
loved the french jew socialite politics more than america

Hispanics are swarthy but they're still European white.

Don't D&C our race, pls

This

Fuck off kike. You'll never be white.
Hispanics are white like "natives" are white. That is to say they aren't, they're chinks.

((( )))

They couldn't considering that the Slav migration into the depopulated and imploding Eastern Empire hadn't happened yet.
As for what you said, um, alright. That doesn't challenge what I said.
However I should caveat your statement with; technically the Greeks did not view the Macedonians as Greek. However the Macedonians venerated the Greeks as more than the Romans did.
It's sort of like how the Akkadians venerated Sumerian culture while the Sumerians themselves always thought of the Akkadians as barbarians.

As for them being Greek or not, yes I'd say that they were Greek. They were Dorians and ironically, the ancestors of the Greeks at the time originated from around Macedonia and invaded during the Bronze Age Collapse, displacing the native Achaeans.

Claiming that Mestizos are White is like claiming that Bantus are White. Not only do they have no history of living in Europe, not only do they not look White, not only are they genetically foreign, but they themselves do not feel White and indeed view Europeans as enemies to be exploited and displaced.
Claiming that spics are White is as insane as claiming that Italians, French, Germans, and Slavs are not.
And I have a suspicion that you people are playing both ends here. On one ID claiming that Mexicans are White and on another, attempting to actually divide Europeans against ourselves.
No reasonable person believes that these anti-White, aggressive, pushy, greedy shitskins are White. Not leftists, not jews, not they themselves.
No one thinks they're White.
Thus I can only conclude that you have malicious intent here.

If it were that easy we wouldn't need to have 'how to spot a Jew' instruction threads. My jewdar is still shit. If I can't spot a jew then how the fuck would I spot a swarthy? You don't just evolve perception like that, and perception of what is white has been muddled by swarthies. Swarthy muddling is why jews can get in because jews look more like swarthies than they do whites.

I don't really understand why you're breaking up swarthies into snowniggers/slavs, stop it with the D+C, swarthies should be united together as one people in the service of whites.

What Ben Franklin referred to as swarthies might well be former whites corrupted by arab DNA from the centuries of Moorish dominance.

BJ played the Jews much like Trump does now, but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy could be real by gawd.

The ancient Spaniards were merely swarthy, but they suffered moore from the Moorish invasion than any other so I think they're some kind of nigger/swarthy crossbreed.

Not so fast lad. This is a complicated issue. The so-called "Native Americans" and Aztecs were both Beringians, so yes essentially mongoloid chinks. The Hispanics of the Americans however are a crossbreed of those Aztecs with the post-Moorish Spaniards though, so they're essentially a mongoloid/negroid crossbreed with a slight touch of swarthy.

Hell, there's even a touch of white in there, there were always white Spaniards floating around, usually among the nobility (they were prettier) while the common peasants were swarthies and later niggers.

right, so "Mexicans aren't white" must be a Jewish plot? case by case basis faggot

damn right you are, don't you dare put a bunch of snownigger cuckold jew slaves in the same category as Italics

Attached: 8340ab97088f41c32981f3475e967b15579ea621fe9020c9e692f1fb53b53a5a.jpg (450x618, 356K)

Barbara Spectre

Israel and Jewish neighborhoods in the West are too White.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal

#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Reminder that Sweden at the time of Benjamin Franklin was the Swedish Empire which incorporated Finland. While there are of course many 'whites' in Scandinavia, the land is also home to what many Zig Forumsacks mockingly term 'Fingolians', Mongoloids. Reminder also that "Germany" was not a unified country during Benjamin Franklin's lifetime, and that certain regions like Frankfurt were pretty much the Jewish centre of the world, with many other parts being made up of Slavs.

What we consider Sweden and Germany today, or at least 50 years ago; would near certainly have been considered 'white' by Mr Franklin. The world was a different place back then, and the words 'Swede' and 'German' incorporated many things which they do not today.

call Finns whatever you like but "swarthy" is certainly not one of their attributes, I'd rather call actual Swedes and Anglos "swarthy" compared to them
Finns are much more depigmented than Anglos and certainly you won't find anywhere near as many mediterranid-like phenotypes as in England
in any case, I doubt BF had Finns in mind when thinking of Swedes, the fact that Sweden had an Empire doesn't mean ethnic Swedes stopped existing in the collective imaginary just as much as anglos didn't magically got confused with their Indian subjects

Attached: 1763911-max994x592.jpg (630x506, 58.86K)

It seems like a weak justification he made a distinction from Saxons from the rest of Germans so i doubt he would include Slavs and jews in the same category same thing goes for the Swedes and the Finns.

it's truth mixed with the lie that slavs aren't white