A new project: restoring firearms rights to felons

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

They decided it would be compassionate to restore voting rights to felons after completing their sentences. Fair enough. What about other civil rights, like to own a gun?

“But felons have shown poor judgement in the past. They can’t be trusted.”

If they can’t be trusted with a firearm why should we trust them with a vote?

We could make the entire voting for felons laws look insane.

Attached: D942BEF4-233B-4FD1-80A3-C224558C1D36.jpeg (93.75 KB, 507x500)

Parker King
Parker King

A new project
reddit spacing
Please please please please please please please jump off a rooftop that's just the right height so when your body hits the curb; people can film your convulsing body emptying it's bowels.

idea is not THAT bad, but >implying we hold any (political) power >Implying we wouldn't use that power to kill kikes and save whites

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Was this faked

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Although I haven't personally taken a boat around the world, other people have, and there's no "Ice Wall." So, Earth being a globe or semi-globe checks out. It also fits in pretty well and predictably with other models i.e. planetary orbits, etc. Extravagant claims require evidence… in fact, all claims require evidence (except in the rape court), and there's plenty of repeatable evidence that suggests we have a moon orbiting our planet, and that some autistic apes made explosive juice and filled a metal tube with it and went up there. But then again this could all be some faget Jewish ancestor sim playing out on an idle supercomputer at Kike Processing Center 6969, meant to inflict as much suffering on Goyim-programs as possible. Niggers

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

No, we won't do what jews want.

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

If you think normal, conversational spacing is reddit spacing then you should take a college-level writing class.

Why did it suddenly become impossible to have a rational, constructive conversation here?

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

implying: pilpul
(((college)))
does it again
This is why your nigger children will get curbstomped webm semi-related but in your house

Attached: 1558825663925.webm (1.68 MB, 366x292)

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

I unironically support restoring them for non-violent felons already (i.e. tax evaders).

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

You do every single day

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

owning a gun is a right someone 'gives' to you
felons need legal approval before they will touch a gun
whatever you're smoking it's strong shit

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

we just decided tog o in 1969
and we could never do it again
all the telemetric data? oops we taped over it!
the original footage? oops "found" in an abandoned mcdonalds!
We can't go again because it costs too much!(even though by every metric today it's cheaper)
We we wan't women to do the first woman only moon walk!
Sorry we can't go because women's space suits don't fit women so it's rescheduled!
We need to re-design the space lander buggy!(even though we perfected the tech in 1969?)

Do the excuses ever end?

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

i just realized this is a fggot thread and not a NASA thread

Luke Young
Luke Young

Nice get.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Yeah It's fucking great when you space your sentences out.

Truly amazing.

Indeed, I'd go so far as to call this spacing: conversational.

A great addition to the literary arts, all the great authors should start writing like this.

It's just so much more readable when you leave a big space between the sentences.

I fucking love it.

I wish everybody would write like this, so we could finally find world peace.

Too bad not everybody has the wits like me to take a college-level writing class.

If only more people adopted this style…

If only…

Do you now realize how unreadable reddit spacing is and how retarded you sound?

David Torres
David Torres

Shlomo, we can't do it today because we are all vaccine damaged and poor like in the 1930s. We will go back one day, but only after fake moon = fake holocaust and then the Jews will let us go back to prove the holocaust is real too.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

in minecraft.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Shlomo, we can't do it today because we are all vaccine damaged and poor like in the 1930's
This is a gigantic cope, the USA dolalr per dollar funds NASA much more than at any point compared to the NASA of 1969

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Unless committing a crime revokes your citizenship, no felons do not actually lose their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Only traitorous Fedniggers, Glow-In-The-Darkies, and Libcuck dong monglers disagree.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Only people with guns can vote. Sounds good to me.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Your bill of rights isn't restricted to citizens.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

owning a gun = voting rights
OP has a functioning brain
Pick one.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Jews have shown poor judgement in the past with banks, they can't be trusted.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

The Constitution is.

Christian Green
Christian Green

No, we won’t do what jews want.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

I agree with OP, but for different reasons and OP is a fag.

Basically, all felons that want guns already have guns. The masses believe they don't, because the 'law works", and therefore don't arm themselves.

If felons were allowed their "gun rights" (lol).. then it would wake a lot of our folk up.. and our folk would then arm themselves against the baddies and take up a different world view in which the law does not protect them.