A new project: restoring firearms rights to felons

They decided it would be compassionate to restore voting rights to felons after completing their sentences. Fair enough. What about other civil rights, like to own a gun?

“But felons have shown poor judgement in the past. They can’t be trusted.”

If they can’t be trusted with a firearm why should we trust them with a vote?

We could make the entire voting for felons laws look insane.

Attached: D942BEF4-233B-4FD1-80A3-C224558C1D36.jpeg (507x500, 93.75K)

Please please please please please please please jump off a rooftop that's just the right height so when your body hits the curb; people can film your convulsing body emptying it's bowels.

idea is not THAT bad, but >implying we hold any (political) power >Implying we wouldn't use that power to kill kikes and save whites

Was this faked

Although I haven't personally taken a boat around the world, other people have, and there's no "Ice Wall." So, Earth being a globe or semi-globe checks out. It also fits in pretty well and predictably with other models i.e. planetary orbits, etc. Extravagant claims require evidence… in fact, all claims require evidence (except in the rape court), and there's plenty of repeatable evidence that suggests we have a moon orbiting our planet, and that some autistic apes made explosive juice and filled a metal tube with it and went up there. But then again this could all be some faget Jewish ancestor sim playing out on an idle supercomputer at Kike Processing Center 6969, meant to inflict as much suffering on Goyim-programs as possible. Niggers

No, we won't do what jews want.

If you think normal, conversational spacing is reddit spacing then you should take a college-level writing class.

Why did it suddenly become impossible to have a rational, constructive conversation here?

>(((college)))
This is why your nigger children will get curbstomped webm semi-related but in your house

Attached: 1558825663925.webm (366x292, 1.68M)

I unironically support restoring them for non-violent felons already (i.e. tax evaders).

You do every single day

whatever you're smoking it's strong shit

Do the excuses ever end?

i just realized this is a fggot thread and not a NASA thread

Nice get.

Do you now realize how unreadable reddit spacing is and how retarded you sound?

Shlomo, we can't do it today because we are all vaccine damaged and poor like in the 1930s. We will go back one day, but only after fake moon = fake holocaust and then the Jews will let us go back to prove the holocaust is real too.

in minecraft.

This is a gigantic cope, the USA dolalr per dollar funds NASA much more than at any point compared to the NASA of 1969

Unless committing a crime revokes your citizenship, no felons do not actually lose their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Only traitorous Fedniggers, Glow-In-The-Darkies, and Libcuck dong monglers disagree.

Only people with guns can vote. Sounds good to me.

Your bill of rights isn't restricted to citizens.

Pick one.

The Constitution is.

No, we won’t do what jews want.

I agree with OP, but for different reasons and OP is a fag.

Basically, all felons that want guns already have guns. The masses believe they don't, because the 'law works", and therefore don't arm themselves.

If felons were allowed their "gun rights" (lol).. then it would wake a lot of our folk up.. and our folk would then arm themselves against the baddies and take up a different world view in which the law does not protect them.