Right-wing arguments for homo toleration

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

I don't usually post on Zig Forums, but I was just curious about the strong anti-homosexual position. Is everyone here anti-gay? If not, is anyone familiar with the one or two far right thinkers who have made arguments in their defense, such as James O'Meara's book "The Homo and the Negro?" (This podcast lists some of the topics: starktruthradio.com/?p=221)

If so, do you think his idea is plausible? His idea is that both the right and the left manipulate politicized homosexuality as part of a grand hegelian divide and conquer dialectic.

I realize probably not since this is a fringe area, but I was just curious if anyone knew of his work or if there was any validity, or if there were any right-wing arguments against extreme anti-gay activism.

Attached: homonegro-600pxlwide.jpg (142.88 KB, 600x901)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/5878042?last=100#p6363311
altofcenter.com/2018/06/23/the-idea-of-homonationalism/
altofcenter.com/2019/02/22/579/
gsafewi.org/wp-content/uploads/German-Timeline-Student-Teacher-Copy-UPDATED.pdf
jewishhistory.org/the-hell-in-hellenism/
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia
counter-currents.com/2017/10/the-degeneracy-question/)
queerty.com/lets-talk-g0ys-gay-men-opposed-anal-sex-theyve-created-little-club-20170830
thepinkswastika.com/
youtu.be/BrNs0M77Pd4
youtube.com/watch?v=JMEHy39ANAQ
makingqueerhistory.com/articles/2017/9/24/elagabalus-the-empress
historythings.com/historys-nutcases-emperor-elagabalus/
outhistory.org/exhibits/show/tgi-bios/elagabalus
finds.org.uk/romancoins/emperors/emperor/id/33
tribunesandtriumphs.org/roman-emperors/elagabalus.htm
thecut.com/2017/04/jack-donovan-philosophical-fascists-of-the-gay-alt-right.html
slate.com/human-interest/2017/06/how-alt-right-leaders-jack-donovan-and-james-omeara-attract-gay-men-to-the-movement.html
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/journal/09c.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1996-08/CUNS-NTOS-280896.php

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

if there was any validity
No, fuck off.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Liking butt stuff is one thing, society destroying degeneracy is another. The inability of most retards here to not see a slippery slope in everything is why they remain irrelevant retards.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Liking butt stuff is one thing, society destroying degeneracy is another.
They are one and the same

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

O'Meara is a degenerate sodomite himself, so of course he's going to try and justify his perversions, just like Grindr Greg.

Pic related. He's at the bottom in the middle.

Attached: Aut-Right.png (5.24 MB, 2030x2782)

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Attached: Medium-Rare.gif (691.36 KB, 260x183)

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Hirschfeldian Homosexualists were a mistake. State authorization granted to burn all books and related data.

Attached: Kanamits-from-Space.jpg (112.36 KB, 800x557)

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Out of curiosity, for the anti-gay people, would you be less hostile to homosexuals who agreed to not have anal sex or have anything to do with drag queens, gender-bending, and transgender activism ever again? Or is it more the very concept of having a same-sex attraction and relationship?

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Homosexuals are filthy disease vectors with a degenerate, hedonistic lifestyle who have no stake in the future of a society due to the fact that they don’t reproduce. And arguments about “b-but it’s okay behind closed doors!” is Jewy too because what happens in private affects the public.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Attached: gays-bug-chasing-pozzed.jpg (587.02 KB, 727x2288)

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Fags: indoctrinate and corrupt the weka into their illnesses mental and venereal.
Have unlimited time to outachievd because they have no burden to carry or time to balance with family.
Have no interest in the future, only in hedonia

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Tolerance and liberty have always been right-wing values. But there is a difference between permitting homosexuality and gay love and permitting sodomy and gay marriage.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Anti-homo activists are just the flip side of LGBT crusaders.
In a healthy society no one would care, as the act does not create children.
Sex out of wedlock is a vastly more important issue which deeply affects the health of society.

Elevation of such material considerations to a point of importance can only happen in a society which has already lapsed deeply into materialism.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

This is very true homosexuals only make a up a very small percentage of the population they have far too much attention paid to them.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

as the act does not create children.
Homosexuals destroy children.

Attached: Gay-pedos.webm (2.31 MB, 640x360)

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Less competition for females nya~
Females are naturally bisexual anyway, and I fail to see the problem nya~
meguca.org/nya/5878042?last=100#p6363311

Attached: e38b33114a3bc87b8813bfd253615b498f54bbea.png (691.42 KB, 600x781)

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Homos are not a threat to the Aryan sub-species with the exception of the POZ freaks. Niggers, are a threat nya~

Attached: 9833ced1e79963602909ec392c178a6f712d3e4356d60a123e328f7534e9cd90.png (426.87 KB, 782x1199)

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

I don't usually post on Zig Forums
You should keep it that way.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

So Sparta was a culture of destroyed children?

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Anti-homo was started by kikes, and then ended by kikes so they could combine it with anti-racism to promote their golem niggers. Race is the issue that matters. This is the only real lesson to learn from Zig Forums nya~

Attached: e5e9da45dfc81c476f93fbfa6c8583e31076c22c1af0fab2a90de8192142e6b5.gif (1.22 MB, 500x283)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

To explain further: in our culture they destroy children.
But our culture is highly aberrant, the state has taken over the role of the family.
Child abuse is encouraged by the jewish government and academy.
You can't say "X is bad because it's bad in our current culture."
Well you can, but it tells you nothing about X.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

How? A child up for adoption has already lost the lottery of life anyway nya~

Attached: 5eacb8bc2e94b7661c397175c4bd6163c3c85e2d.jpg (197.36 KB, 1024x576)

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Feminism and LGBT are meant to divide and conquer the Aryan race. So far the 'right' has fallen for the trap. Race is the issue that should be focused on nya~

Attached: f4d67497033a527f49fb79df10b08292c86d1988.gif (704.91 KB, 400x838)

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

The thing is i don't care if some dudes fuck eachother in the bumbum.
That's their business, but it needs to be in the closet.
Instead it gets promoted as the new cool in honkworld. Because HIV is the gift that must be spread to the masses.

I used to joke , oh well the more guys that fuck eachother the more women left to go around for the rest of us . But well that gets moot considering the amount fembots around.

No i can not see any reason why faggotry must be promoted.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

His idea is that both the right and the left manipulate politicized homosexuality as part of a grand hegelian divide and conquer dialectic.
Even if this is true (as it undoubtedly is in some form), what does that have to do with accepting homosexuality?
The homosexual identity is a modern construction of "American" capitalism and Hollywood. Faggots only know how a faggot is supposed to act because Hollywood gave them a template to model their own personalities off of. This is admitted by some of the more intellectual faggots quite openly. See the excellent article The Myth of the Fag Hag and Dirty Secrets of the Gay Male Subculture.
Not only that, but the homosexual identity competes with other types of male sexual perversions. There were no faggots in India, until the British got there and taught that what a faggot even was. Before that, they had something called hidjras, which we would today classify as trannies.
Faggots are politically savvy enough to not say this publicly (some do anyway), but they almost all think trannies are faggots with a mental disorder. They think they're faggots who refuse to accept their faggotry, and decide to pretend to be women instead. They think something similar about bisexual men; they're just faggots who refuse to admit they're faggots. Faggots are usually more open about this one.
The faggot comes to this conclusion because they have an underlying belief that they have faggot DNA, that their faggotry is an innate part of their biology. Nature wouldn't make trannies and bisexual men, so they come to the conclusion that they must be a malformed faggot, or a cowardly one.
I suppose this is all besides the point. Perhaps you're interested in the more strategic questions of opposing faggotry? Should we oppose faggotry on principle?
Some people hate faggots so much, that it will drive them to violence. Since what revolutionary White Nationalism needs more than anything is people willing to commit violence against the State, motivating them with a well-developed anti-faggot line could actually get these types of people on board with violence against the ZOG. It can be used to split people in the throws of religious nonsense, because the ZOG worships faggots and Kikes simultaneously. It's a way to forever troll the supporters of the ZOG.
What does accepting faggots get us? Nothing at all.

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

I regard much of teh anti-homo stuff as nonsense.

We're anti-faggotry, If you wanna fuck men, that's you business. If you hold a gay pride parade to influence children, you belong in the gas chamber.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Fuck off faggot

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Met a spartan lately?

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

i will not entertain for a single second the notion that faggotry must be advanced, spared, tolerated or included. On what grounds should it be, what does it profit anyone to endure these mentally ill deviants with no impulse control? shall we big tent needle users too, or based niggers? preposterous in the extreme. I'm not one to advocate for destruction of them all in every case, I simply do not care what harm you do your ownself, but we are far past seeing that homosexuality is destructive for a society if not suppressed and forced to the underground or fringe at the least. in a more perfect world all such deviants would self segregate into fag communities with no outside contact until they all die of old age, yet they have proven to be incapable of being anything other than in your face 24/7 demanding worship, something I will tolerate from no one, not even Hitler himself. While feminism is probably a greater direct threat in terms of white birthrates nothing is gained by parading based homos about as having our approval.

I've met a few ugly lesbians that likely would be spinsters if not lesbians, they were not very aggressive or subversive and truly each seemed to hate women; they shared a common thread of being ugly/dumpy awkward girls rejected in formative years by existing female social circles for whatever reason, which then instilled in them a compulsion to dominate and punish the more effeminate girls. They were tolerable in the sense that they never drew my direct ire by championing their "lifestyle" or opposing my sermonizing. These were the girls that try to look like boys and their victims were roastie milfs pretending and trending. Lesbian for a week. I feel no urge to kill them but neither should they and their deviancy be paraded about as if we seek the approval of the godless disease vector demographic.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

data mining to craft a nnew disguise i see. begone.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

post hoc ergo propter hoc

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Assuming bulldykes aren't miserable and drawn to authority jobs where they can do great damage

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Attached: download-3.jpeg (28.14 KB, 474x333)

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

If you can console yourself into tolerance or worse acceptance of fags. It's a marker for a dead culture

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

Like sluts and whores, they’ve always been around, containment is preferable as they can also readily be made an example of as to the dangers of each in a civilized manner. This is how you mitigate the pernicious effects of all three, not by wantonly murdering people for just being what they are.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

They are, it’s insane how common this is, they’re always miserable and always use their unearned authority on jobsites to vent their frustration and bully others.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

It's always a moving goal post. Pick the most unthinkable shit 10 years ago, and 5 years ago they were pushing it.

"How will gay marriage even affect you?" to entire TV shows dedicated to 10 year old drag queens dancing for middle aged men at gay clubs, and others showcasing how "brave" it is to chemically sterilize preteens then physically castrate them, while the neighborhood moms argue over whether to let her former-son's black boyfriend fuck his colon-wound while she's home.

There is no bright line, it's just normalizing the next fringe thing to push further into horrorville. No different than accepting just one more tax hike while "fair share" is never defined beyond "more than whatever we tricked you into last time".

They're already trying to take kids from parents who won't butcher them because they played dress-up. #LoveHasNoAgeBigot will be a 2024 issue.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

This, unironically. It's only gay if you're an prissy fag who takes it up the butt. Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck traps.

Attached: 1538616730905.png (212.3 KB, 936x540)

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Tolerance and liberty have always been right-wing values.
What do you mean by right-wing? If this is right-wing then I'm left-wing!
Bow down to nature, mother-fucker! Don't be a kike!

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Trying to control the behavior is a mistake.
The solution is to change society so that the behavior no longer makes sense.
At the moment it makes sense to these men (or they wouldn't do it.)
The same applies to sluts and abortion.
You will never convince women to stop being sluts by appealing to their morality.
You can post 100 "men prefer this [woman wearing traditional dress and standing in a wheat field] vs feminist with hairy armpits".
It will accomplish nothing other than spurring on the behavior which is clearly getting your attention.
The solution to societal level problems, is to change society.
Make single motherhood stop making sense.
Make being a slut stop making sense.
Make fashion homosex and transgenderism stop making sense.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Hey. Zig Forums isn't right wing. We are all anti-faggot though. We are all anti-degeneracy as a rule.

Colton Price
Colton Price

Let's face it, to be gay is to be the ultimate cuck of the very essence of being a man. Imagine going through your whole life never experiencing real love with a woman, never being able to have real sex, and never being able to have children.

I mean really, imagine willfully going through your entire life having a "relationship" with a best friend, going through all those moments and all those circumstances and all those life situations yet all for nothing. It's like you never have really even lived in the first place.

Attached: Merry.jpg (52.83 KB, 500x617)

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Sorry. Not my day to watch them. Maybe you can ask your local rabbi to put a team together to supervise your golems.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

we

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

You are a special flake. Find a rope and a nice spot

Thomas King
Thomas King

So Sparta was a culture of destroyed children?
Sparta could be better in many ways, you Hollywod retard! I thought that you would say more relevant shit like "and wut abut the romanz and guey greeks???", but in those examples it is clear homossexuality was enticed in the degeneration of their societies.

BTW, this board is "suddenly" filled with sodomites and shills. WTF? This shit glows in the dark so hardly!

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Did you arrive here from Reddit? You write like a soccer mom.

As for your "point", it should be obvious that I'm referring to any of those cultures and merely used Sparta as an example.
If you want a contemporary example, look at the middle-east.
Islamic countries practise sodomy as a way to preserve the purity of their women, and give unmarried men a sexual outlet.
Islamic countries still have their women under control, a strong handle on tradition, and are in a vastly better position than the West when it comes to consumerism, materialism and the degeneration we see all around us.
So again, explain how sodomy "destroys children".

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

In the scheme of problems we face, homosexuality isn't even in the top 100.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

go back to /b/, fags

Have you ever heard about eugenics?
I was never found to "make gays straight", I recognize nature makes its share of aberrations. The point is, nature makes a lot of things that it itself destroys shortly after. Recognizing homossexuality as "natural" is not the same as recognize it as healthy. Homossexuality is in direct contradition to the universal tendency to create human life and evolve it (aka, the Sky Father). In my opinion we should detect them in early childhood and apply euthanasia. That would get the couple rid of rising a genetic dead end and open space to healthy aryans.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

Right….

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

Lobotomy has its place

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

The entire right and left are faggots to begin with (liberalism/individual rights).

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Attached: 268.jpg (44.12 KB, 329x399)

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

I don't mind either blacks or homos. What pol and most natsoc movements fail to understand is that every grievance we have against those groups trace back to the jews. Besides, the black-vs-white fighting is obviously pushed by the jews to we waste time and energy hating each other instead of focusing on the real enemy. Blacks and homos are not naturally subversive, not without help and conditioning of kike-controlled media.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Right, Jack Donovan has wrote about some of this in his book Androphilia, and O'Meara talks about this too.

And you could have a point about using homophobia as a tool for violence and social cohesion.

Basically, the idea of the Homo/Negro thesis is that a certain type of acceptance and tolerance of homosexuals (this doesn't apply to trannies and LGBTQ++ activism, necessarily) can be used to raise cultural creativity and intellectual and aesthetic standards.

OTOH, The militant opposition to homos may have the benefits you claim, but has hidden costs as well, namely the collapse of the above positive attributes. But if it's really true that violence will be the main factor, then opposing them is the logical conclusion.

But I need to do more research.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Did you arrive here from Reddit? You write like a soccer mom.
<filtered

islam is a good example of a healthy society
Aham, just like judaism and christianity… It's just good enough to keep brown people alive! It would not suffice the aryan need for transcendence!
Just by the fact you don't realize it yourself, I think you deserve the title of honorary kike. That is, if you aren't a real one, ofc…

So again, explain how sodomy "destroys children".
Oh, so you think sodomy should be normal and you had the desire to experienciate this in your childhood? FINE! You can go with the shitskins and """fuck""" with your shitholes! Do it far from my people!

You are dissociating things that are closely related, at least… Anyway, it's not like the LGBT movement would side with national socialism if we stoped to "hate on fags so much". In fact, most people fell natural disgust to them and it would be very bad optics to do so!

Yeah, and kikes and degenerates have hell! :-)

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

One thing I wanted to find out is if the Js were less able to subvert European societies before Christianity and state-enforced heterosexuality took root.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Well we have one or two anime posters here so we definitely have homos on this board.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

never experiencing real love with a woman
Being, as gays are, unattracted to women, I think this one is par for the course.
imagine willfully going through your entire life having a "relationship" with a best friend
Oh no, what a travesty. And just so you know I would willingly forfeit the chance to have kids just to have a single, lifelong friend who loved me

eugenics means shortsighted humans get to institutionalize warfare against people who want to be left alone
Hmm, call me old fashioned, but I prefer the whole 'freedom and liberty' thing that the Founders envisioned. And your belief that we should abandon natural selection by embracing artificial socially guided selection of humans is among the most totalitarian ideas I have ever encountered, and happens to form one of the ideological bases for the current Hegelian project to form a one world government where the Jewish boot will stomp on your face forever. I would rather embrace ecological humility in line with ecofacism. Letting people sink or swim on the basis of a natural selection for self-sufficiency, strength and intelligence by drastically reducing the welfare nanny state, and letting Nature, which is far wiser than man, select against psychopaths and antisocial personalities,
seems to be a eugenic policy enough, no need to actively invade the privacy of every citizen as the current plutocrats are trying to do.

t. well poisoner
Ethnic homogeneity is necessary for true philia within a population.

Tolerance for men who are privately affectionate with long time monogamous mates and the suppression of Hollywood faggot culture seems an acceptable policy. But I do believe that marriage is necessarily between men and women because the institution is meant for childrearing. The only reason any other definition of marriage made sense was because marriage became an economic and not a social institution, with special tax benefits, housing rules, medical insurance policies and the like.

Attached: a0f14617d3f90151d725a2e2b2c061979172b9d72c10be36a1559bbd73e0abc3.jpg (62.67 KB, 756x756)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

ITT cuckchan refuses to lurk and ruins everything with their cancer all over again

Attached: 2985472.jpg (111.07 KB, 768x1024)

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Not promoting multiculturalism retard, I'm saying that promoting in-fighting while the jewish question hasn't been resolved is counter productive and does nothing but help the jews stay in control. Congratulations for being a kike puppet and promoting their little diversion tactics, retard.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Tolerance of homosexuality has a long-term eugenic effect as effeminate men and butch women will be less likely to reproduce. If those people are forced into sham marriages and have children like I'm the past they will spread their defects will harm the genepool.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

I'm half a fag I'm still gonna have kids and shit but honestly will probably end up loving a dude. Fuck it.

I'm not against fags either I'm against it being used as a weapon and all that pride shit.

Most homos aren't fags but all fags are homos.

Its unfortunate.

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Let me take a pragmatic stand instead of a prude or puristic one:
Why should our society waste resources on those members of our race that cannot reproduce without the aid of very expensive labour-intensive technology?

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Tolerance for men who are privately affectionate with long time monogamous mates and the suppression of Hollywood faggot culture seems an acceptable policy. But I do believe that marriage is necessarily between men and women because the institution is meant for childrearing. The only reason any other definition of marriage made sense was because marriage became an economic and not a social institution, with special tax benefits, housing rules, medical insurance policies and the like.

I don't know, I think family values social conservatism is on the way out. Once we have artificial wombs and gene editing in a couple decades tech the small percentage of gay married people can have genetic children too. The 1950s are gone and are never coming back.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

You are not a fascist.
The people and the state are truly ONE! My idea is not totalitarian nor it ceasses to be, I just stated what would be better to the aryan man and what he should seek.
Hmm, call me old fashioned, but I prefer the whole 'freedom and liberty' thing that the Founders envisioned.
Those are individualistic nonsense concepts that the saxons used to subvert their norman elite and the jews made it into their tool.
the current Hegelian project to form a one world government
<fascist
<hegel bad
You are a retard that don't even understand the philosophy you suposedly follow. Hegelian dialetics are about the clash of the opposing forces in the battlefield of reality. In a infinite timeline, where all the opposing forces have already clashed against each other, Hegel thought that the Prussian state would conquer the world or something. That's not that wrong or absurd if you think he was talking about some kind of entropy of sorts, that the result of the clashes would be a final winner… But, I mean, this inly happens if no new factors are added. It also doesn't mean that the new dynamic will have it's own contradictions and, therefore, new historical movements of conciliation.
The problem with the kikes is not that they have a "totalitarian" (totalitarian bad ;-;) project, but the fact their project is a competing one with us. Their gods vs our gods, their forces vs ours.
one world government where the Jewish boot will stomp on your face forever
Yeah, in their project it is what would happen. Have I stated anything about compying to their thing?
letting Nature, which is far wiser than man
Of course it is, but shouldn't man take the ironpill and seek to better itself? I mean, nature produced negros too…

To sum it all up: you are a faggot anglo, not a fascist.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

You can't be far-right and pro-faggot simultaneously. Those faggots are larping as far-right to co-opt the swing to fascism.

There is no argument for faggotry in White nations but should be promoted in non-white lands A people cannot survive if they do not reproduce at replacement levels. By definition, homos do not regenerate. Unsatisfied with their own self-destruction, they think of fecaldick disease as a "gift" to endow to others. Faggots define themselves from cummies, thus justifying pedophilia, trans-fuckery, and other forms of unnatural sexuality. Faggotry is weaponized sex as a vector to destroy society.

Attached: The-Reality-of-Faggots.jpg (3.72 MB, 3016x8992)

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

I'll admit I'm a fag. I definitely never bought into the left-wing LGBTQ+ agenda. I could try settling down with my trad redpilled b/f. Then again I could bed a wench or two if it would help.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

What about the argument that not everyone has to reproduce all the time? I'm pretty sure they'll only be 1-3% of the population. There are other things people who are naturally childless can do to serve the state.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

there are none

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

don't reproduce, there's already too many of you faggots.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Homossexuals are not only sexual degenerates. They are, in general, complete weaklings that serve nothing, or at least are worse off their fellow men.
but I'm a fag and I'm very muscular and sheet and I know how to fight and sheet and I killed three niggers just last week…
Pls don't LARP as the based fag to me, just think about one society with a bunch of fags and one without them. What do you think is better?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Humanity isn't here to serve your particular brand of idealism.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

In any case, just as you guys are good at redpilling young straight, white men that need to wake up and realize they've been cucked by feminism and marxism, I wonder if some of us could cryptically spread homofascist memes that will have the same effect for the few non-degenerate homo youth.

Like, instead of embracing nofap and avoiding porn in order to find the motivation to get a trad wife and raise strong white childre, if you just have to be gay, at least look into the ideas in Androphilia and this sort of thing:
altofcenter.com/2018/06/23/the-idea-of-homonationalism/
altofcenter.com/2019/02/22/579/

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Then again, maybe we should just drink Hemlock if the evidence shows this would serve the greater good.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

I guess we do have some atoning to do for being pawns of (())

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

The easiest point to make is that importing third world hordes will undo every bit of homo "progress" tolerant whites allowed, and it won't be long until they're getting thrown off buildings in Minnesota and Michigan.

But what's the point in pandering to 2% of the population instead of waking up the productive majority?

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

artificial wombs
gene editing
You are precisely the sort of 'transhuman' nature hating Hegelian I am speaking of.
are never coming back
Your faith in the inevitability of your cause makes you closed to alternative viewpoints, dangerous to the rest of us and complacent. I hope you realize that creating utopia is a fools errand that is destroying everything that is good about being human.

You clearly haven't read Hegel. He believed, not in a natural view of competition and eternal struggle for life, as national socialists believe, but that the this struggle would eventually end with the establishment of a world state. Competition does not mean a lack of cooperation but trying to do away with suffering is a utopian ideal that would only be accomplished with the extinction of humanity, hence transhumanism. This monstrosity is necessarily totalitarian and evil, requiring unprecedented invasions of privacy, economic parasitism to support such an imperial bureaucracy unheard of and is the foremost cause of the attempt to miscegenate the world into oblivion. Any world state would split apart eventually into ethnic enclaves (i.e. nations) and so they are trying to avoid that by deracinating everyone from history and bloodline.

Any human society that is as close to 'perfect' as we will accomplish will require living with, and not against, nature. Anything else would require extinction to satisfy their impossible standards. That is why I oppose the Jews, because they are forcing their stupid ideas on all whites and if we lose that fight, it's not like Jews will have paradise. Jewish utopia would be so unbelievably hellish and I don't want any part of it. So yes, the problem with the Jews is that they are totalitarian, meaning they will not tolerate any opposition to their plans, and will attempt to impose their will on us at all costs.

pandering to 2% of the population instead of waking up the productive majority?
Because this is just one of any number of fracture points they have identified by datamining here. The same reason why they start white sharia threads and try and exaggerate national socialism into ETHNOGLOBE where we are literally cartoon neonazis.

Ryder King
Ryder King

embracing nofap
avoiding porn
You should be doing this regardless of your sexual preference. Using pornography as a vector for implanting nationalist ideals seems highly counterintuitive.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Sigh….The Right reject the concept of homosexuality as identity.

If we allow homosexuality then we must accept non-fertile sex which destroys the basis of sex being sacred and therefore not a commodity to be sold on the free market.

Once sex becomes a free market then abortion and infertility becomes the norms and the society dies.

Open Homosexuality creates parasitic behavioral sink because without natural intercourse the homosexual can't exist but if the homosexual is allow to practice openly then he takes away from the straight ability to develop natural masculinity with other males because the straight male is presented with the faggot "cognitively female" as a valid form of the masculine and because the homosexual is cognitively female and therefore the homosexual repress the process of develop of normal healthy heterosexual and thus corrupts the process of pair bonding with female who are repulsed by the soy-boy and the faggot destroys male female relation by destroying female expectations and masculine drive towards the female. Faggotry compounds in society making the opportunity cost for traditional marriage and pair bonding to high to pay because the excessive sexuality work like inflation taking away from productive sex and compounding all sexuality toward infertile fetishes.

Homosexuality is sexual usury. They are the Jews of sexuality.

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

This thread is full of FAGS!

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

I mean, I didn't mean anyone in particular pandering to them. I'll admit it would have to be done by redpilling and internal infiltration within our own ranks. For instance, in some of the bluest, hyper-liberal areas, there aren't many uncucked white heteros and we have to be the new "straight white males" so to speak.

Open Homosexuality creates parasitic behavioral sink because without natural intercourse the homosexual can't exist but if the homosexual is allow to practice openly then he takes away from the straight ability to develop natural masculinity with other males because the straight male is presented with the faggot "cognitively female" as a valid form of the masculine and because the homosexual is cognitively female and therefore the homosexual repress the process of develop of normal healthy heterosexual and thus corrupts the process of pair bonding with female who are repulsed by the soy-boy and the faggot destroys male female relation by destroying female expectations and masculine drive towards the female. Faggotry compounds in society making the opportunity cost for traditional marriage and pair bonding to high to pay because the excessive sexuality work like inflation taking away from productive sex and compounding all sexuality toward infertile fetishes.

Interesting. Do you have a source for this? I'm not saying it's wrong I want to read more about this. But yeah this is exactly what those two authors I referenced were dealing with, except they were arguing for constructive, organic ways the small % of homo phenoypes could be incorporated into the body politic that don't necessarily destroy archetypal gender roles.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

So male homosexuality is genetic, and passed on via the women in the family so as to get around the problem of gay not reproducing. So you could have children with a woman who has the gay gene, and your daughter could carry that gene too, and your son may be gay. This is the most likely explanantion ive heard. And the reasons the gene may be advantageous enough to survive are that the gay brother still invests in his nieces and nephews and thus the gene survives, as well as that on a macro level, homosexuality reduces male on male conflict as the pool of sexual partners for women drops, but you still have enough men in the society to fight for it.

If this is true, there is no reason to hate homosexuals. Although banning the promotion of homosexuality and gender confusion, and banning public displays may be prudent to prevent sexual diseases, culture subversion etc. But the slippery slope argument that homosexuality leads to further degeneracy is a logical fallacy unless it can be proven that it does indeed cause the next step in degeneracy to become more likely.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

If we allow homosexuality then we must accept non-fertile sex which destroys the basis of sex being sacred and therefore not a commodity to be sold on the free market.

we can just realise that male+female sex is sacred as reproduction is involved, but male+male sex is not sacred, although not to be promoted

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

According to some studies, they might have higher verbal IQ on average.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

In theory homosexuals could exist symbiotically, it works for some animals and happened a few times in human history, like most sterile "castes" common in eusocial species they're good for risky tasks.

It was almost always adaptive for human groups to suppress homosexuality (incompatible strategies?) and even if they could be brought in there are costs, you need separate instutions that don't harm each other, for example the Sacred Band of Thebes made sense unlike gay marriage or even marriage-like cohabitation.

A big obstacle is that they're not a rare neutral thing anymore, the suppression failed and homosexuality is actively used by technocapital and the left to destroy culture, family, etc.

They're also pushed to become repulsive so they remain loyal and dependant.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

My idealism? People have natural aversion to those kind things! "Homophobia" is even more widespread than monogamy around the world! Isn't it nature telling us something?
muh greeks n'shiet
yeah, because the exception to the rule is what matters

98 - The Roman historian Tacitus reports that the Germanic tribes execute homosexuals
(corpores infames, “those who disgracefully abuse their bodies”) and sink them into swamps. Remains of several such corpses have been found in the peat bogs of Denmark
and northern Germany and are now exhibited in museums. Some had been strangled to
death prior to being sunk in the bogs, while others were apparently drowned alive.
ca. 500 – The Germanic tribes living south of Scandinavia gradually convert to
Christianity and find their homophobic outlook confirmed by the Roman Catholic condemnation of homosexuality. Yet the Germans do not adopt the church- inspired
edicts promulgated in 342 and 390 by Christian Roman emperors, who had called for
burning homosexuals at the stake. Instead, the Germans maintain their own legal practices, which rely on oral tradition.

gsafewi.org/wp-content/uploads/German-Timeline-Student-Teacher-Copy-UPDATED.pdf

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

extreme anti-gay activism
this is the answer to extreme homopropaganda
when whites will return power, homosexualists will get (again) the status of "sick"

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Female homosexuality is far more pathogenic in its influence on society than male homosexuality. Most men historically don’t pair off with women much less breed.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Homos have always existed, the main problem is that due to their mental illness, they tend to be the type of people who help the kikes corrupt and destroy a society. Psychopathy and homosexuality are closely related in a sizable sample. If they kept for themselves and supported the cause, they would just be considered ill and no one would bother them as long as they don't promote it in public. As they have been doing for countless centuries before the kikes have convinced them that their illness is something to be proud of and something that should be spread (among white people the most). It's not faggotry that's a problem, but it's potential to be weaponized against the race.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Mostly E. Michael Jones but I also looked at some Curt Doolittle and Dr. Woodley of Mena's research on spiteful mutation.

Basically the you look at Evolutionary development and religious taboos and find the reason is religion is genetic sanitation for the genetic pool via imposing harsh requirements to prevent spiteful mutations from overtaking the population.

It's not that hard. Sacred Traditions are "holy" because they separate the good genes from the bad in terms of choosing for social cooperation and fertility. Most of the religions did the job but some of them couldn't figure out the banning cousin marriage thing that is why ME/India are dogshit now.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

My position would probably be called anti-gay, little do they know I'm gay as Christmas, but it's more fun when it's a secret. I don't think we should encourage homosexualituy, or normalise it, it is not normal or desirable behaviour for a healthy society, but my core morals are libertarian so I'd not go so far as legislating against sodomy.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Daily reminder that gays, transgenders and traps are mentally ill.

Attached: mareminder.jpg (11.15 KB, 195x259)

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

If you're going to recreationally embrace esoteric homosexuality, at least try to subvert the gay community from the inside, similar to the symbolic pol operation. If you're going to hook-up with and sleep with another dude, you can at least try leaving him a few redpills while you're at it.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

/bog/index.html
and then when the weirdos turn into peat
/oven/index.html

"The peatland ecosystem is the most efficient carbon sink on the planet, because peatland plants capture carbon dioxide naturally released from the peat, maintaining an equilibrium." (Practical guide to the restoration of the Peatlands)

Our people are way out of equilibrium, it was foreign ways which denied the bogging of weirdos and look at us now. You have no right of standing in the way of Perchta and if you are a weirdo you will be forced into meeting.

Attached: lady-of-the-bog.png (1.1 MB, 867x834)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

homosexuals
Tacitus had no such understanding of 'homosexuals' because it is an anachronistic idea. He reports that infamous crimes were punished by burying their bodies in bogs, and one of them may have been anal penetration, although he is vague and so this isn't really clear. That Christian theologians and jurists did not like homosexuality is clear understood as a result of their Judaic roots, namely their devotion to the Hebrew Bible and the epistles of Paul.

mutations
This does not explain anything. I mean, just try and read this Dutton paper about 'mutational load'. He describes left handedness and autism as indicators as high mutational load, relying on scripture as a guide to psychology, further reaffirming my skepticism of the unseriousness of that profession. He also lists 'asymmetry' and 'poor general health' as indicators of mutation, which seems far more likely, given that these are overdetermined phenotypes as opposed to autism and left handedness, which are often associated with other positive traits, such as hypersystematizing thought and creativity, respectively. I don't doubt that religion relates to natural selection in important ways, but I wouldn't give it too much weight. The Jews were, until three centuries ago, among the most religiously devoted group in the world and they had serious inbreeding problems that did not at all weed out deleterious mutations, but rather promoted them through a stubborn endogamy.

E Michael Jones, does not, furthermore, deserve nearly the amount of attention he receives given his work. Having read them, I am not terribly impressed, though I am happy he is trying to get guys to stop watching porn and try to lead monogamous family oriented sexual lives. Also I like his Neocon Song.

hook up culture
Disgusting.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

IMO, part of the idea behind the Negro/Homo thesis, is that homosexuality can be correlated with positive traits. Its strength would depend upon to what degree this premise holds.

Like how a stereotypical gay guy, at least a white one, might have a more developed sense of aesthetics than an average straight white man. So the right will push people with these phenotypes and archetypal qualities to the left by focusing on their most repulsive (to normies) traits, their sexuality, why the left then harnesses these traits for cultural marxism.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

i agree
kill fags while they're young

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

There is no historical basis for homosexuality in the world, there is historically bisexuality in ancient Greece, they weren't homosexual though. Bisexuality should not be tolerated simply because of AIDS in the homosexual community. If AIDS had not existed then bisexuality would be tolerable. Homosexuality should never be tolerated, and unfortunately bisexuality can't be tolerated because of AIDS among homosexuals.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

trad redpilled b/f
trad
in reference to a homosexual relationship

Words mean things, you disease riddled sodomite. Clearly the GRIDS has eaten away at your brain.

Jace Green
Jace Green

People are anti-gay on Zig Forums because they’re sheeple who eat up Christcuck propaganda and ignore the observeable reality of homosexuality in nature. You guys are clowns and can’t be taken seriously.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Okay, maybe I took some liberty with that term. I think the leftists call this "homonormativity" culturally assimilating heterosexual standards.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

People are anti-gay on Zig Forums because they’re sheeple who eat up Christcuck propaganda and ignore the observeable reality of homosexuality in nature. You guys are clowns and can’t be taken seriously.
I barely visit Zig Forums. I've actually been to Hell though. That's what changed my mind, if you want to know. I suggest you not rely on the material world to make all of your decisions.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Right, like the guy's hypothesis, throughout European history the greater the focus on Judaeo-Christian family values, the easier it was for the Jews to cuck them.

Instead, if you look at their own account of Hanukkah, the cultural subversion was going in the other direction, they had to "shut it down" and leave.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

jewishhistory.org/the-hell-in-hellenism/
"Jews true to Judaism were an increasingly shrinking island awash in a sea of Greek culture. They were victims of a cultural revolution that in a short time would have completely swamped them."

A bit interesting, kind of like the opposite of the middle ages and modern america, where they went around gaining power and using financial and cultural power to achieve dominance.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

People are anti-plague
People are anti-aids
People are anti-cholera
People are anti-encephalitis
People are anti-carcinoma
<because they’re sheeple who eat up Christcuck propaganda and ignore the observable reality of diseases in nature.
(((christ)))fucker you?

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

As long as its consensual there is nothing wrong with gay sex, sadly a lot of homosexuals are pushing for the AOC to be lowered.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Never forget

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

A person can be attracted to the same sex without it taking over their entire lives. Look at Yukio Mishima and J. Edgar Hoover. This didn't happen in the past. because in the past it wasn't a lifestyle. What I think the problem is today is the self-reinforcing, self-destructive pattern present in the gay """community""" that drives people to total degeneracy, even if they're not consciously aware of the process happening.
For an example, there are plenty of gays who want nothing to do with gay pride parades. You never hear from them though, because it's the full-tilt clownworld ones who are in control of the media, twitter, facebook, which are in turn controlled by the (((usual suspects))).

I was actually thinking about this subject all day because Frederick the Great popped into my head. Assuming for a moment that the rumours about him are true, you aren't going to group him next to Slaanesh cultists like James Charles, are you?

Attached: Frederick-the-Great-inspects-the-potato-harvest-outside-poland.jpg (2.2 MB, 3138x1921)

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

In my opinion we should detect them in early childhood and apply euthanasia. That would get the couple rid of rising a genetic dead end and open space to healthy aryans.
I agree. We should be striving for eugenic perfection of the race. Homosexuals add nothing to our future but pain and suffering for their victims. Euthanize them the second you find them (this is BIBLICAL BTW since all fags are to be killed) and give our time and resources to Europeans who won't engage in animal/deviant/destructive behavior.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

You need to be euthanized as well

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Why are the jews today so desperate in their shilling attempts?
Really makes you wonder.

Go be a jew somewhere else. All (((degeneracy))) belongs in the oven.

True! God lives in our aryan DNA!
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction

Jewish tactics:
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

To add one more thing, I find some parallels between the alt right's cultural redpilling, and maybe growing up homo in another era.

Like, if you were attracted to to other guys, you'd go on the internet and desperately pray and search for a cure or solution, demonized by the right, maybe being redpilled about various things along the way. Eventually you'd learn what it meant and realize you might want to "come out of the closet." Like taking the redpill in clownworld. Only it was a cuckservative version of clownworld.

Now it's about being a "straight, white male" constantly demonized by the left and then deciding its okay to be a straight white male and to remember what they stole from us.

Only the left got to us first. I'd like to think maybe some of us degenerates would have chosen differently if the whole symbolic system was set up differently. Like, instead of coming out of the closet symbolizing being part of an artificial metaphorical community based on sexuality, victimhood, and slave morality, now you're part of the eternal mannerbund. You may not have a family of your own, but your new family is the state, and your mission to work against its enemies.
Exactly! It comes back to who's running clown world, and they way they implant various images and archetypes in everyone's minds in order to divide and conquer.

Carson Long
Carson Long

I hear this one all the time;
"Do not care what they do, as long as it is with consenting adults."
Then I say; so "16?"
Or; Then why the push for "12?" (pun intended)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (137.06 KB, 620x393)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (812.84 KB, 940x752)

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Honest question: what’s the attraction/upside to bugchasing and getting pozzed?

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

This is how I know you don't know SHIT. Homosexuality is the PREMEIRE problem on Earth. There is nothing greater than this problem. All religions and spiritualities are infested with it…it runs everything behind the scenes and have forever because it has the unique ability to D&C BOTH WOMEN AND MEN. Fags are the main component of the death cult. If we got rid of all jew BUT didn't get rid of fags we would be in EXACTLY the same situation.
ALL PARASITES ON SOCIETY MUST BE EXTERMINATED
ALL OF THEM
If someone displays parasitic tendencies (usury, faggotry, pedophilia, theft) society needs to kill them the second they are discovered. This is the only way that we will have a productive and properly eugenic society. You can't keep allowing parasites in your 'body' and then wondering why you are ill.
KILL THE PARASITES WITHOUT MERCY AND BECOME WELL
It is really not that difficult. You are making it much more difficult than it needs to be. So WHAT if we ended up with only a handful of people who could qualify and had to exterminate most of the planet. These would be the people who deserved to survive without being weighed down with parasitism.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

They are not parasites, they have an above average income, they are just abused by (((them))) to further (((their))) goal, just like most people. The only problem I see is the growing pedophilia in the gay community, which is luckily getting a lot of resistance, look at what happened to NAMBLA.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

They are parasites. They are worthless and non-productive. They have free time because they are not raising a family or contributing genetically to Life and they fall into hedonism and the destruction of the people and children around them. They have money so they can influence politics and increase degeneracy within their sphere of influence.

THEY NEED TO BE KILLED user.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

There is obviously no "upside". I think bug-chasing is another step in their depraved fetish. Faggotry has nothing to do with natural instinct and logos – it is quite simply degeneracy.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

A couple objections. First, it's not absolutely true that they can't reproduce. A real redpilled version of politicized homosexuality could include the incentive to ensure biological continuity, in case all the normal hetero men are cucked.

Second, the premise of homonationalism, in that blog's thesis, is that there are two spheres western civilization relies on, one involving population dynamics, the second involving culture, symbolism, and aesthetics. The few people who don't naturally have children can contribute in other ways.

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

If you are a faggot, your life is so bad that you want to die quickly.

AIDS is just one way of doing that.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

The few people who don't naturally have children can contribute in other ways.
Homosexuality and the products of it are not worth it in any way. No one likes you; no one wants you around. I don't want ANYTHING from you parasites except for you to eventually be killed or murder yourselves (your lifestyle). There is 0 positives for letting homosexuality continue in society in millions and millions of negatives and the destruction of whole societies. There is nothing positive about it…it is like you are saying that if I get a tapeworm I will get really thin and that is supposed to be some sort of positive. It is not. Homosexuality is a disease that needs to be exterminated like all other forms of parasitism.

You can agree that we need to destroy other forms of parasitism, like usury, right?

Homosexuality needs to be destroyed as well, because it is more damaging than usury. It is damaging to the future. It is damaging to offspring (predatory pedophilia, disease, D&C between men and women). It is damaging politically and socially.

Homosexuality could never 'contribute' anything that would make up for the damages it engenders in social situation.

You have to learn to recognize that they are the Death Cult…meaning that they worship death and destruction. They take the male phallus and rub it in shit and blood until they are dead. These are not 'healthy' or normal actions for someone who loves life to perform. They are the actions of someone who wants to die and hates life.

By exterminating them we will be helping them to achieve death sooner.

Attached: lamprey-parasite-eye.jpg (151.62 KB, 1280x720)

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

And you could have a point about using homophobia as a tool for violence
It's actually quite a proven motivator for violence, especially amongst religiously minded people. The point is to take their natural inclination to hating faggots and push it in a generalized attack on the ZOG. "America" is the faggot identity. "America" pushes faggotry all over the world. To support the "American" government is to support faggotry.
Basically, the idea of the Homo/Negro thesis is that a certain type of acceptance and tolerance of homosexuals (this doesn't apply to trannies and LGBTQ++ activism, necessarily) can be used to raise cultural creativity and intellectual and aesthetic standards.
After the revolution, the White Nation is going to take radical measures to eliminate homosexuality at the root. Your comments seem to suggest you believe faggots are born that way; this a lie. Faggots are created. I have a lot of ideas myself about its psychological origin; I believe it is essentially a form of early onset autogynephilia in the male. In any case, it is already possible to spot faggots in early development. Children would be singled out in school for psychological experimentation, to simply eliminate homosexuality at its root.
And if that doesn't work, cutting off their dicks and turning them into women is a much preferred social solution to the problem, than letting men be faggots. If we are unable to simply eliminate male homosexuality via psychological experimentation, we will simply get rid of them via surgery. That's what the future-faggot actually wants anyway; the 5 year old faggot wants to be a woman, because of how they imagine the woman's sexuality is.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

No, faggot. You die with the rest of the vermin.

Attached: BogOven.png (369.09 KB, 500x646)

Jose Price
Jose Price

Kikes push faggotry to reduce the whote population and this is a shill thread.
YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS FOR BUMPING THIS, NOT JUST THE (1) OP

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

They can still use other objects to rape and destroy and infect the innocent (this is their favorite way to kill the innocent; disease). I don't think you are grasping the whole problem here when you talk about simply cutting off their dicks. Also, a eunuch is just as dangerous as any homosexual, maybe more so because they have no stake in the future (meaning no offspring) and no reason not so 'open the gates' and betray their nation, or destroy the offspring of normal heteros or just cause A LOT OF FUCKING TROUBLE in your society for you cutting their dicks off.

They need to be killed outright the second that they are identified; there are no positives for letting them live. I think it is more of a spiritual problem than a physical one in terms of their vindictive nature and hatred of Life. If you don't kill them outright that toxic backbiting hatred will destroy your people and your nation through poisoning, rape, degeneracy, betrayal and other toxic behaviors of the Death Cult.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

You can be a gay ally so long as you don't act on your disgusting defective desires and you support research to find the cure for gayness (if it's congenital then it can be cured, if it's behavioral then it can be cured, if it's genetic it can be bred out).

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Honestly there is nothing more trad then dominating a traps tight little boipussy with your dick

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Blow your brains out. All faggots will be killed.

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

What must be understood is that homosexuality as an identity must be destroyed. Even if someone had faggy tendencies, it shouldn't mean they should adopt it as their whole personality. I don't think many of them even know that today, thanks to Frankenstein TV Slavery. Research needs to be done on refining their sexuality towards loving women, so their potential to have a fulfilling life is boosted. If they deny that AND contribute nothing of value to society as they indulge in hedonism, they are already dead in every way but physically.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Nothing wrong with gay people as long as you don't act like a tool of libshits,just make sure you practice your degenerate hobby within your bedrooms and make sure to vote for Trump in 2020.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Mentally ill faggots out.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Ancient Greek culture was noble, glorious, and was fine with gay people in certain contexts.

But there is one reason why being "gay" as a lifestyle is bad. Well, one good, iron-clad reason that cannot ever be defeated:

Gay people fail to pass on their genes, and thus they make the difficult quest of survival and reproduction of every single one of their ancestors pointless. Being gay and not breeding is an insult to every ancestor you've ever had, throughout all life itself.

There are certainly other reasons to not be gay, but those are less philosophically vital than this one.

However, in this dark age, there are not enough breedable women for all the men, so some men will have to simply die alone. There is no way around this. Thus, gay men take two men out of the population, and gives the rest of us a better chance. Then the two gay men can be happy, and the rest of us can actually breed with the few remaining women that are intelligent enough to have children.

I would never treat a gay man badly, even if he was to flirt with me once. But truthfully, if he was to flirt twice after being rejected, and try to tempt me from the rightful course, I would probably become a bit more furious at his degeneracy.

National-Trapism is the solution to this.

One man, one trap, and a female that is forced to breed with them, to ensure that our race continues. The female is executed at age 30, as it is seen as nothing more than a machine. Females are artificial wombs to ensure our genetic continuation. Females are not real people. They are machines meant to breed for us, and all other purposes are false.

Females exist for one reason: Breeding.

Traps are what are beautiful, and men are what are strong and noble and intelligent. Females are machines. Females are artificial wombs, and there is no need for moral consideration as to their existence. It is simply fine to discard them into the incinerator once it is no longer able to breed healthy children. There is no other use for it.

Traps play the role of gentle mother, men play the role of disciplined father.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

If homosexuality is truly an innate impulse, still its effects are what matters.
Actually, I would even go as far as saying that an homosexual who inwardly conquers his impulses and is able to act manly and respectably is more worthy of respect than an equally manly heterosexual, because he won an inner struggle where others didn't have to.
This is ultimately how ancients would see it I think simply because there wasn't very much a difference between "being" an homosexual and "acting" homosexual/effeminate. Or rather, ultimately, even when different tendencies were at play, with some males more naturally predisposed for "homosexual" acts, what they demonstrated in practice would be the sign of their true being and dominating inner forces.
Even if you were very heterosexual in terms of tendencies but were caught taking it in the ass, it wouldn't make much difference to say "I'm totally not gay bro, he forced me!".

As many have said here, it is the homo identity and further feminization of the western male the trouble here, not so much a handful of males with certain degenerating tendencies. In fact, it is this identity that brings the worse out of these males when perhaps many of them in a normal society would be able to overcome it.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

(((traps)))

Good morning, Schlomo. How's the synagogue of satan this week?

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

You should seriously try it. You can tame a trap with your cock

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

It is not that "a man in love with a man is bad," then, but rather, what is bad is the potential side effects.

A man who lacks honor, intelligence, fortitude, courage, strength of will, spirit of invention, and that masculine sense of duty and responsibility, is no true man.

A man who is merely gay is nothing but a potential friend and ally. A man who is merely a trap is not even so bad as a man who has no sense of righteous honor. This honor is not the kind of honor that has to do with "don't dress in girl clothes." No, this honor is the honor that a man holds in his heart, that allows him to hold fast to his given word.

A man that lies, who cheats, who manipulates from the shadows, is less of a man than that most feminine trap, if that trap has a proper sense of honor and duty.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

but that's gay, user

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

This is the reason why incels never should be given real political power. How is this dystopian hell any different from what the kikes have in store for us?

I'm a family man and you will not take that away from me, faggot.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

trap having honor
name literally means to deceive
They aren't true men no matter how you put it. If their can't embrace what they are, they are weak willed.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

formerly chuck's

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Yiddle me this, Batman.
What's worse:

A trap with a sense of honor,
Or a man with no sense of honor?

Once that's cleared up, you'll understand that the threat to our race is not fags that do not breed
No, the true threat to our race is anyone who lacks honor and a sense of duty to their people and society.

Females are the ones who have taken the role of "childless slut," and if females would behave sanely, it would not matter if half the male population was gay: It would just mean two females for every straight man.

Thus I will not play a game of making enemies with the innocent, even if they dress strange, while I will most certainly declare those without honor to be my enemies.

Those who attack the innocent lack honor. To hate an innocent gay man or trap is to hate the innocent. I will not do that, and neither shall you. More gay men or more traps on our side means more Greek military units who can understand National Socialism and join us as allies.

I'm not going to make enemies of the innocent. That means I won't be hating China, like I've seen trying to be spread by those other threads, and I won't be hating Indians either. I only hate my true enemies who pose a threat to my existence. Either through chaotic violence, like the niggers, horde-based violence, like the Muslims might attempt, or manipulative subversion, as the Jews like to play at.

Traps are nothing but a suicide statistic, and gay men mean a better chance at a breedable female for myself. That's all there is to it.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

You can't have honor as a fag. Honor is reserved for people who aren't molesting the innocent, degrading themselves and others and being a parasite in society. Fags are the antithesis of honor and strength. They are wholly degenerate and need to be exterminated.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

I am all for killing fags but I have a question if one of your loved ones family or your child came out a fag would you still carry out the death sentence? Remember no execptions you cant have one rule for everyone else and one rule for another just cause they are related to you. If I found someone being a traiter to the cause they too should be executed.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

if one of your loved ones family or your child came out a fag would you still carry out the death sentence?
Absolutely
This would be foremost. My genetic inheritance is not going to be a parasitic deviant. They would be better off dead.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Also anyone with honor who was gay would kill themselves because they are a parasitic, death worshiping deviant filth. There is no 'honor' among fags, only dishonor. They know that they deserve to die for their affront against nature/natural law/God and still they keep hedonistically destroying the innocent and corrupting themselves in every way known to man.
FAGS WANT DEATH MORE THAN ANYTHING; THAT IS WHAT THEY SHOULD RECEIVE AT THE HANDS OF PEOPLE WITH HONOR

Ryan White
Ryan White

You can eat shit and not die but you shouldnt and you should find the idea disgusting. Behavioral quarantine is rational and undermining these instincts is subversive.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Almost all faggotry isnt even homosexual. Its a power fetish

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Hmm…that dude will need a good public flogging for aesthetic corruption, unless he can earn a pardon.

Still, you might at least consider that if so many homos are interested in nationalism, this would go against the idea that they all automatically work to subvert their host societies, even if their existence is a biological mistake (could be: the debate isn't entirely settled).

Perhaps the straight lads would consider a small measure of sympathy might be in order for someone like this:
(From counter-currents.com/2017/10/the-degeneracy-question/)

"As a gay man, I am constantly disparaged by the anti-gay rhetoric coming up these days from the altright. To me preserving white nations for white people is absolutely necessary and just, and more important than my sexual desires. There is the constant meme that, fundamentally, gay men can’t be altright or be conservative. It’s utter tripe. I am a tall “straight acting” attractive young man, and I get away with dropping red pills like its nothing… I wish it were a passing phase of the vast increase in anti-gay articles coming from the alt-right but this is just a sign of things to come. If the gov doesn’t shut you down for being prowhite, and the blm/antifa don’t beat you up for being white, if you escape the rest of the gay community’s ire for being republican you still will have to face an onslaught of altright anti gay murderous people. I am at the point of not caring at all anymore. I want to defend whites and promote traditionalism. But I’m losing no matter which way I go."

Then again, perhaps the homophobes are correct in the utility of homophobia as a tool of social cohesion and as a means to eliminate traces of empathy.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

For me it is a religious/social issue and not a nationalist issue. I could really care less what 'politics' a faggot has, that is not going to make them less degenerate. If they were capable of being less degenerate, would they be a faggot?

I think not.

Outside of their tendancy to hedonistic betrayal of their people (pedophilia, rape, disease) how can someone like this CLAIM that they are nationalistic? Nationalistic to WHAT? Watch their fellows die in the worst fucking disease way possible? What kind of FUCKED UP DOUBLESPEAK IS THIS BULLSHIT? You fags are always trying to make inroads into whatever seems pure or morally untained to you, because in truth YOU HATE THE SOCIETY YOU BUILD (just like the kikes, niggers and other subhuman trash) and you are desperate for ANYTHING ELSE…anything that is 'not yours'.

FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU FAGS…any movement that would take you deserves you.

A nation has just as many jews, fags, niggers and other parasites as it deserves.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Homosexuality is not something to be defended. Look at homosexual culture in America, it represents literally everything that is driving the White race into degeneracy. It is inseparable with rampant hedonism, Atheism, self-worship, and political leftism. Fuck homosexuality.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

100%. Faggotry results from trauma, and a botched / failed attempt to overcome the trauma.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

What kind of question is this? Am I going to be the executioner for the state? No. Why would I carry out the execution?

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Is everyone here anti-gay?
yes. gtfo.

James Bell
James Bell

I would love to see a study that measured proclivity to homosexuality in relation to circumcision. It hasn't escaped my attention that ALL JEWS are fags.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

This thread is full of fags trying to justify their weirdo perversions, a dude in a dress is still a dude, this is what watching the porn jew does, it turns you into a deviant homo.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Some homos are not interested in anal sex, some have even created their own label. Incidentally, they call themselves g0ys.

queerty.com/lets-talk-g0ys-gay-men-opposed-anal-sex-theyve-created-little-club-20170830

Attached: styles-medium-public-images-blog-posts-Adam-Dupuis-2017-08-29-abercrombie-and-fitch-is-selling-the-infamous-private-jet-where-models-were-forced-to-follow-a-47-page-book-of-rules.jpg (13.99 KB, 325x244)

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

again, there are none.
just like it isn't straight to settle for somebody of a different race.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

There isn't any. Most of this country is snipped, it's standard practice. It's not even done for religious reasons.

John Phillips
John Phillips

Thankfully I am not one of them.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

No one here cares what style of degeneracy you are into faggot. GO FUCK OFF! YOU HAVE THE REST OF THE GODDAMN PLANET TO BE A FUCKING TURD LICKER IN…Literally, the rest of the fucking planet. You don't need to come here to shit up a place where people DON'T WANT YOU OR YOUR LIFESTYLE and are not interested in your disgusting hedonistic globohomo lifestyle. I get as much pleasure from the Pulse nightclub shooting as I do from SAINT TARRANT. I only wish the perp had been a White man defending his nation, his people and his culture from your fucking faggotry.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Many high cultures, most notably the Greeks, appreciated the beauty of young men and accepted and idealised, not fully platonic love between male friends. A lot of fascist aesthetics have a homo erotic tone to them, young boys in shorts, topless soldiers; faggotry is the thinking mans fetish.
But really, why should we deny that men can be beautiful as well? Why should we only regard women as such? It seems to me that anti faggotry is a deeply feminist concept because it is another develuation of manhood.
The issue with degenerate gays is just a part of the more widespread general degeneracy that encompases "heterosexuals" as well as.

Attached: pepewojakfaggot.jpg (20.27 KB, 296x320)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

What would we do with the people that have no use in this new society? People that can't help or contribute? Mental institutions? Down syndrome? Wheelchair users? are we going to euthanize them aswell? Cause in the end all they will be is a burden.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Mental institutions
If the resources to sustaine the poor fuckers who ended up psychotic are there, I dont think it is justifiable to kill them for convenience, especially as treatment is possible. It the resources are not given, then they are a sacrifce that must be made.
Down syndrome?
Gas
Wheelchair users?
That would be a new low because not even warmongerers like the Vikings killed their cripples. Even blind people can pull their weight.
Cause in the end all they will be is a burden.
All of life is a burden, its the very essence of existence.

William Powell
William Powell

There's a difference between respecting a man who is in great shape, and admiring their bodies and the work they did to achieve such bodies, and being a faggot lusting after men. The latter is what you are, a fag boy who wants to be a jizzrag for a muscular man. Literally kill yourself.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

(checked)

are we going to euthanize them as well?

Yes.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

It's only in the west are fags degenerate. Even in foreign countries like China the fags who are degenerates are westerners. Why? It's the Jews, the exact same reason everyone in the west is so degenerate. To attack gays is to be falling right into the Jewish trick. Attack the source of the problem, not the outcome.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Yeah, but it was something they did. Homosexuality has turned into something you are. It's an identity. I don't think there's inherently anything wrong with doing homosexual acts provided you are safe. But we do not live in a world where you can do homosexual acts without those acts becoming a defining trait of who you are. thanks to identity politics. Greeks did not have a culture where their society had people saying
If you find males attractive, you are gay, do not get a wife or start a family, you are gay
They simply viewed it as something they did and something they could appreciate. If you engage almost any gay male, they will instantly try and tell you you're gay, and there's specific actions and beliefs you should adhere to. Non-hetero sexuality has become a cult, where you join and must follow strict rules or you will be shunned from the group. Constantly seeking out new members and trying to expand political power by adding more people to the group and advancing their agendas. Yes, males can be attractive, but that doesn't mean you are gay. That doesn't change who you are. But modern society will tell you that admitting that a male is attractive, as a male, will make you gay and that finding males attractive should become a defining trait of who and what you are.

Our modern world is one where you can not appreciate a member of the same sex's body without coming off as gay and that becoming a key part of your identity as a human being. And, in gay culture there are plenty of insecure gays who do not accept a "gay" male simply admiring the beauty of a female. In fact, this is exactly why so many gay people in the gay community hate bisexual people so much. Homosexuality and bisexuality is something that was not entirely leftist through human history AFAIK, though I feel like I'll be corrected on this by someone more knowledgeable, but it should serve as a warning of leftists coopting things unchecked.

Also as this user said, it's the kikes and leftists turning non-heterosexuality into something massively politically charged.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

t. faggot trying to convince us not to rope him

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

If you kill your enemys they win.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Attack the source of the problem, not the outcome.
So attack fags. Right!
Fags are the source of most of the worlds problems.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

Why don't you guys go back to /faggotseatshit/ or wherever you normally hang out on Zig Forums?

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

ctrl-F Röhm
ctrl-F pink

have none of you guys ever even heard of the Pink Swastika or Ernst Röhm?

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

I am a bisexual furry nationalist. I prefer family and tradition. And i think that gays should not be allowed to have an equal marriage as normal people, because they do not have the biological capabilities to be good parents. I also do not like switching to many partner in a life time. I am am also disgusted by LGBT degeneracy in public since i believe this is something that you should keep private.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

trad redpilled b/f.
You can't be a deviant homosexual and attach the word trad too it

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

When are we going to eradicate trap-fags?

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

thepinkswastika.com/

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

The SA being a pederast club was propaganda first utilized by socialists and later by Himmler to denounce the entire organization and National Socialism as a whole in the first case.
I heard that the Hitler Jugend was sometimes called the Homo Jugend because of alleged pederast abuse, but I never found anything regarding this. Maybe somebody else knows more about that?

What are you going to fuck after artifical wombs are invented and women finally become obsolete?

Attached: trap.jpg (14.03 KB, 445x200)

Michael Price
Michael Price

FUCK OFF JDIF

Attached: JDIF-isreal-propaganda-online-Mossad.png (1023.44 KB, 1136x668)

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Women, like any normal non-mentally ill man

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

I hope all of non-faggot Zig Forums understand that this is a raid by the trannys at this point

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Another fag trying to latch onto and associate himself with greatness.

Loving slender women is neither gay or pedarest.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

What are you going to fuck after artifical wombs are invented and women finally become obsolete?
Women, cuz I’m not really into sticking my dick in smelly assholes you degenerate.

William Reed
William Reed

Dude, they have been at this for months now.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Being homosexual is a mental illness, you are attracted to the wrong sex making it wrong. The first step to curing mental illness is to recognize it as such.

Attached: D6T-NAwWkAIsN7x.jpg-large.jpg (360.48 KB, 2048x1339)

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

Longer than months…has anyone changed their mind in the slightest? No! As a matter of fact I hate fags more now than I ever did before. I mean it is as bad as having nigger come on Zig Forums 24/7.
LIKE CAN'T THESE DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT GO THE FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM OR GIVE A FUCK?

Evan Price
Evan Price

Didn't WHO recently reclassify gender identity or something to appease the agenda?

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

What? I said the SA was not gay.

bluepilled as fuck if you would keep around women when they arent essential for reproduction anymore.
Women are the Jews strongest tool.

Clean it and spray it with parfume then.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

In a healthy culture we would recognize homosexuality for what it is : a mental illness. As soon as no one care we would get homosexual marriage which aims to destroy marriage and simply reduce the heavy mental stress homosexual get from their conscience from constantly wanting to do wrong and go against nature, ie. pretend it's normal. The awful thing here is, if they manage to convince normal people that what they do is normal it then destroys normal people as well, making homosexuality NOT something to ignore.

It is good you have not used the word "gay", as homosexuals are much less happy than heterosexuals whose sexuality direct them in the right direction. Just like someone who likes eating healthy, his instincts are in no conflict with his body, but someone who likes to eat unhealthy will constantly have to battle against his passions and suffer the consequences of his wrong actions.

Attached: 6e8cb9ccdb88a14ac10f53cb3062ce25bde219e1c2c5ef141c183cf6a0b8af33.jpg (51.69 KB, 685x615)

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Reminder that the JIDF will use subtle implications like in that pic to manipulate you.
YOU CANT STOP BEING A JEW.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Kill yourself, faggot. Women are a necessary evil. With no kikes or shitskins around, we will keep our women in line. Human reproduction without sex is a kiked slippery slop that wont end well at all. All of you fags get the rope.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Subverter spotted.

Attached: D7nl1KhXkAI1IkC.jpg-large.jpg (71.57 KB, 750x538)

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Women are a necessary evil.
I would only apply the label of “evil” to women when they are being manipulated to hate their men or under feminist ideology. Once their nature is again firmly under masculine control many problems in the sphere of the family and social life will be fixed

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

No becasue we don't exterminate mentally ill people we 'try to cure them'. There is no 'cure' for faggotry becasue it is the lowest materialist form of thought that a human can sink to. You can't sink any lower into muh dick than faggots do…there is literally nothing else for them to live for. It is not a mental illness because you fucks would try to 'cure' them and prolong the degeneracy RATHER THAN KILL THEM.

Just ask yourself HONESTLY. Would any parent in their right mind EVER opt for a faggot child when they could have a hetersexual? We all know what the answer is, that is like asking (honestly) if any parent would opt for a nigger child. WE KNOW INSTINCTIVELY THAT FAGGOTS ARE TRASH AND YET YOU Zig Forums STILL WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM AND KEEP THESE PARASITES AROUND.

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE IN HELL Zig Forums BEFORE YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH?

Just curious?

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

muh tits
muh ass

Attached: 32a375cc274ae08167472f1cec3bd8af64189c6276c6b9c1551a2727baff4f8c.jpg (45.43 KB, 720x661)

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

DEGENERATE FILTH; FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Fuck off semite, its only your desert religion that hates fags. All art idealizes the beauty of the male body.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

fags molest boys

John Torres
John Torres

Homosexuals have stopped being homosexuals in the past, you may never have come across this information because there is massive influence trying to make you believe that : 1. Born this way. 2. It's who I am.

This is idiotic, sexual preference is an ever evolving mind construction, reinforced and destroyed. Many homosexuals report sexual abuse or a blurring of the lines in the family. It can be a defence mechanism, someone can go "wait, I haven't been raped, I actually liked it". Making them truly understand reality and nature, especially of their predator, can turn them around, it's not instant, but no house is built in an instant.

Moral of the story : protect your children, keep them away from homosexuals, do not abuse or expose them to things they won't understand, remind them that sex is for reproduction, you do not do the act of making children with someone you do not want children with. And the way to be sure to practice it healthily is within a marriage with no other previous sexual experience.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

that is like asking (honestly) if any parent would opt for a nigger child
I actually know a bunch of brainwashed liberals who would love to have a nigger child.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Nice try faggot, at least you're aware of you value even if you had to frame it honestly to make your Faustian argument even remotely valid.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Good now if you could make that a permanent thing…

I was just curious about the strong anti-homosexual position.

Sure you were. So was it right after your nigger boyfriend rolled off your asshole he just made sticky?

Yes, everyone here hates you faggots. DoTR you will either be hung from a lampost or immolated in a pit.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Came here to tell you to fuck off, faggot.

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

First question to ask: who molested the child to turn it gay?

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

As a male male, not as a dick in the ass receiving mockery of female and Life as well as reproduction. Everything faggots do is a mockery and invalidation of Life itself. You have so much 'respect for it' we should give you what you want. DEATH. Show me some 'male form' of art that is homosexual, meaning men fucking other men in the ass that is 'idealized' in the whole world. There is none, because it is FUCKING DISGUSTING! Not art.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

And fucking a smelly, piss-blood mystery slime hole isnt disgusting?
Nature isnt pretty.

Attached: togay.jpg (45.38 KB, 466x423)

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

The majority of "homosexual" males are attracted to taboo violation and degradation, not simply to other males. The normalization of homosexual behavior causes this group to resort to more and more depraved acts in order to get off, because simply fucking or being fucked by a man is no longer revolting enough for them. It's obvious why this group has to be suppressed, because if you don't suppress them they'll just keep doing worse and worse shit until you do. There are other types of "homosexual" (prison gays, trannies, pederasts) but they're all less common.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Faggotry is the least pretty of it all.

Attached: fags-secondary-shiphillis.jpeg (500.53 KB, 1200x1376)
Attached: fag-rectal-prolapse-3.png (136.73 KB, 682x455)
Attached: fag-rectal-prolapse.jpg (9.68 KB, 237x213)

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

wrong

Spoiler that gore shit

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

You've never seen a vagina?

Pee doesn't come out of the vagina you dumb shit.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

Fuck off, when the pressure goes down towards the end some of the piss drops back down into the vagina just like you can have a bit of piss stuck in your foreskin if you dont pull it back.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

pedarests aren't necessarily gay. They are just attracted to nubility.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

IT IS FAGGOT ART; YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING QUEER

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

They engage in homosexual acts. They're at least bisexual.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

In fact, they can't be gay, males are never nubiles, nor do they ever hold the appearance of being nubiles.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

You are still supposed to spoiler it

Matthew King
Matthew King

IT IS ART…something that the whole planet can appreciate it is the result of your 'lifestyle'. I am not going to spoiler it because IT IS THE REALITY OF WHO YOU ARE.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Shut up and spoiler your shitposts

Attached: 12c9e62ea8555a515006b66d077343ec39c41f427093eb38fe74ff025bab8a57.png (1.2 MB, 800x1200)

James Hall
James Hall

No this is the reality of what you are pushing on Zig Forums. This is the PRODUCT of it. People deserve to KNOW what you are pushing. I am not going to spoiler it, now fuck off to your containment board. No one here wants to participate in 'your lifestyle'.

Attached: parasites-in-cock-from-anal-intercourse.gif (1.87 MB, 300x205)
Attached: drake-sucks-cock.jpeg (47.77 KB, 696x858)
Attached: what-whannah-has-to-look-forward-too-genitals-rotting-away-5.jpg (15.2 KB, 320x239)
Attached: genitals-rotting-away-4.jpg (133.32 KB, 700x720)
Attached: genitals-rotting-away-2.jpg (137.45 KB, 580x419)

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Spoilering porn and gore is the rules you fucktard.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

This, so much this!

YOU FUCKING TRAITORS. Being a gaycuck immediately makes you a leftycuck. Fucking despise all of you! Gays are responsible for a lot of the evil in the world today. You eliminate the lgbt community and the kikes loose their foot soldiers.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

IT IS ART, YOU ASS…THIS IS YOUR LIFESTYLE AND I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE IT IS WHO YOU ARE…THERE IS NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED OF YOUR LIFESTYLE.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO PURSUE DEATH AFTER LOOKING AT ITS PRODUCT (IN THE FORM OF ART) THEN THEY SHOULD PURSUE IT.

Parker James
Parker James

The acceptance of homosexuality into the mainstream creates the spectre of implied homosexuality over all male interaction except for things like sports, which are outlets for rage which should be turned into active deconstruction of the jewish power system, as intended.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Speaking of faggots, look who I found

Attached: SmartSelect-20190530-183402-Star-Trek-Fleet-Command.jpg (312.1 KB, 1429x431)

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

The people here are obeisant slaves who can’t imagine being strong enough to survive in a society where other people get to be gay.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Fuck off with your nigger fag shit you don't be long on this board.This is one argument you are not going to win.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Holy fuck how can a nigger as retarded as you even use the phone you stole?

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

The problem is that you faggots don't understand boundaries or respect.

Even niggers understand these concepts.

You faggots have shown the tendency to go out of your way to harass anybody that shows even the slightest resistance to your agenda.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

What are you talkng about faggot? She'd have to be laying down for that to occur

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

THIS IS NOT A 'FAGGOT' BOARD. YOU ARE A FAGGOT. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. I AM FEELING MORE 'ART' COMING ON…

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

homos proving me right again, you simply can't be trusted

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

I use to be very "live and let live" about the whole thing until they started putting children on hormones, letting biological men compete in women's sports, and teaching elementary school children about various LGBT garbage. Turning a blind eye to the issue only led to more degeneracy, and it won't stop until they've successfully normalized pedophilia. That's the end goal of all of this–breaking down any sort of decency so that they are free to fuck children and have sex slaves without anyone stopping them.

Attached: children.png (1.73 MB, 1106x1400)

James Collins
James Collins

The problem isn't where people put their dicks, the problem is that our nation has been handed over to jews, and they are telling people where to put their dicks, and the general public has no idea, thinks its their own will

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

BAKE THE CAKE FAGGOT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYTHING, SERVICE, OR EVEN YOUR HOME. EVEN NO RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR OWN BODY OR FEELINGS.

This is creeping communism with your whole body, property, privacy, culture and religion…every thing White/Europeans have built for themselves is about to be overthrown by FAGGOTS 'RIGHTS'…soon they will have the rights to your personal asshole and your sons asshole too. You don't want him to be gang raped to death? Too bad…no one cares what you want or how you want to live or that you don't want your son raped to death by a gang of faggots.

A NATION HAS AS MANY FAGGOTS AS IT DESERVES
FAGGOTS ARE THE ENEMY.

Attached: bakers-wife-forced-to-provide-services-copy.jpg (47.2 KB, 312x162)
Attached: bake-the-cake-copy.jpg (255.76 KB, 1000x683)

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

well what's the point of NOT tolerating them? they usually gentrify the neighborhood.

anyway, they won't ever take over to the point that we'll stop having kids. even gays want kids, so life would find a way. it's a non-issue only argued against by redneck closeted angry faggots.

they probably never saw an attractive guy in their life.

Attached: 3D-Gremlin.jpg (192.04 KB, 500x612)

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Remember when the day of the rope comes it's lights out for you.

William Miller
William Miller

You faggots keep threatening but I am not worried about it. I am only worried about not telling the truth about you.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Attached: boy-raised-by-global-pedo-ring-two-dads-fags-gay.jpg (84.09 KB, 960x468)
Attached: gay-rape-bathroom-meme.jpg (480.03 KB, 2036x1140)

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

yo man if it was lowered to 12 I'd be out there putting the 14 in 1488.

Attached: good.jpg (23.27 KB, 458x550)

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

It's funny how much suppression homosexuality gets for something people say natural selection should fix on its own like having no legs.

Mouth-foaming christcucks and skinhead brainlets larp on this thread pretending they have the power to remove homosexuals but isn't the opposite more likely? Especially after you-know-who are dealt with and the usefulness of grunts goes down…

They don't even understand the purpose of their animalistic disgust, it's supposed to be part of a strategy but they don't care about executing it correctly, very similar to christcuck pro-lifers happy to sacrifice what little innocence they have left to hate harder in a masturbatory way without realizing that preserving said innocence was one of the reasons behind outlawing infanticide in the first place… I wonder how many kids, valuable technologies, etc. have been brought into the world by people posting gore and screaming in all-caps like animals, how do they compare to the Sacred Band of Thebes and what's their excuse?

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Podesta, is that you? Why stop at 12 you know you like it WAAAAAYYY younger you fucking kike. You'd be pushing for 3 year olds like it says in your 'holy books' the second you could get away with it.

Attached: podesta-fishing-for-teens.jpg (7.01 KB, 275x183)
Attached: podestas-mccann-abduction-pedo-copy.png (248.45 KB, 500x860)

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Your one mother fucking retard

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Sacred Band
I am sure your sacred boners were trash just like you are parasitic trash, user.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Ohhhh ahhhh fuck off retard. All words. Don't forget I am armed and I want to kill you, so given a chance on your 'dotr' we will see who comes out on top.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

How would homos be in charge of anything? They don't even like each other.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

I don't think the topic of homosexuality even deserves the dignity of being discussed in this much depth. Hatred of homosexuality among Christians and the right isn't the result of us being ignorant simpletons who aren't enlightened enough to just believe in unrestricted freedom. People have historically hated homosexuality because it goes against a gut instinct we have that tells us when something is morally wrong. This ability to be disgusted is part of what separates normal people from sociopaths and psychopaths.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Yea well let's see you take on the other 100 people that show up to hang you we will see.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

I will get more than one of you and that will be a FUCKING WIN in my book. One life for many of you degenerate FUCKING TURDS.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

See

That "animalistic" disgust is an instinctual and moral response. It's the same gut feeling a female has when a guy is being creepy or that you may feel if you're in the woods alone and it is getting dark. No amount of pontification or posturing changes that.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

It won't be much of a win when your lying dead next to them.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

That faggot is too stupid to understand that we hate them with a VERY FUCKING GOOD REASON.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

No fag. There are more of us than there are of you (it is a game of attrition). It will be a win to knock down ANY of your numbers, because we outnumber your filth. When you show up to 'lynch me' I hope I can beat SAINT TARRANTS high score…that would be 100% awesome!

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

kill all the fags
The problem you're going to have is that parents aren't going to want you to kill their little Johnny. You're going to turn families into enemies of the State, assuming there is no psychological cure for the problem (which I think there is, so this whole discussion would be beside the point).
The sexual fantasy object of the typical faggot is the hyper-masculine male (there are other types of faggots, with completely different underlying erotic narratives, such as the bugchaser, but they are a minority). Faggots are attracted to images of hyper-masculine men, to such a point they very often don't want anything to do with other effeminate faggots.
Allowing these people to exist only really becomes a social problem for men who fit the type for their attraction (hyper-masculine men). The homo-trannies will do everything to harass them into sex, and some of them will give in. Overall, there is very little threat to 'innocents' (here I assume you mean children), and having engineered a group of dickless homos, it would be even easier to control their desires further.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Brenton would put a bullet in you aswell for posting such fag pictures.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

People need to understand that there isn't some point that humanity is going to reach where we simply "evolve" past our morality. Homosexuality (and sexual immorality in general) only serves the purpose of debasing and dehumanizing us. The elites who push sexual immorality don't practice it themselves, but prey on the vulnerable in the dark of night and behind closed doors. All you're doing when you embrace the homosexual lifestyle is bowing your knee to some of the most evil people who have ever held power.

The psychological cure is eliminating the cultural forces that promote this disgustingness as an identity and treat it as either a mental illness/vulnerability/form of trauma or a form of sociopathic, predator behavior.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

Yeah…I don't want to control them, unless you mean put them in a box 6' under…I am not a communist. It think people have a right to live in security and safety and you can't exercise that right with predatory faggot around. You are not talking to 'middle america' here user. I grew up around fags and I KNOW HOW THEY BEHAVE…there is no such thing as a non-predatory faggot to young and small children as well. Noone wants to live on a prison planet where we have to monitor and keep track of the fucking faggots.

Quit pretending that they have something, ANYTHING to offer society.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

In your dreams. He want reproduction NOT FAGGOTVILLE.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Coming from the guy that was posting fag pictures not so long ago. Have you got a screw loose or brain damage?

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

THAT IS THE REALITY OF THE FAGGOT LIFESTYLE user. DON'T TAKE IT UP WITH ME…TAKE IT UP WITH THE FAGS WHO PROMOTE THAT LIFESTYLE AND NORMALIZE IT ON Zig Forums

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Yeah…I don't want to control them
Who gives a shit what you want? After the White Nation Liberation War destroys that thing called "America," a lot of things are going to be 'controlled,' many of them right out of existence.
If faggots have faggot DNA, we're going to make a test to detect them in the womb, and make women abort them.
If faggotry is a psychological condition, we're going to locate all the faggots when they're young and do experiments on them. Little Johnny's mother and father will be a lot more amenable to have their kid cured of faggotry than they will having him disappeared.
I am not a communist
You're a Christfag that worships Kikes, much worse than a communist.
It think people have a right to live in security and safety and you can't exercise that right with predatory faggot around.
Faggots only know how to be faggots because "America" and Hollywood taught them how. All that cultural garbage is going to be set on fire, after the White Nation Liberation War destroys "America."
Quit pretending that they have something, ANYTHING to offer society.
If it was as simple as killing them, there wouldn't be an issue. Creating enemies of the State by killing future-faggots isn't something any government that cares about its own future is going to do.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Like I said we will take care of them when the day comes like we will take care of you. You can't out of this one no normal person that isn't a faggot would be posting that shit.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

If it was as simple as killing them, there wouldn't be an issue.
Blah blah blah…looking for any excuse to preserve the life of your faggot buddies?

IT IS 100% AS SIMPLE AS KILLING THEM. THEY ARE PARASITES ON SOCIETY. No One but a kike wants to 'experiment' aka torture people. Just kill them and keep eugenically killing them UNTIL THEY ARE EXTERMINATED FOREVER. This isn't any different than any other Eugenic programming.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

i tolerate homos because a white aryan is a white aryan, we will deal with the faggots after the negros and jews

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

faggots are angels sent by the Sky Kike to make America great
Like the people do the RAHOWA stuff, it's just LARPing to sound edgy. There is actually no underlying critique of faggotry in this Christfag's ramblings, showing they don't actually care about faggotry at all. Look at this part here:
No One but a kike wants to 'experiment' aka torture people.
This is logic of a ZOG-ling, that that things faggots aren't created by the ZOG, but freely choose as some kind of act of free will. This is a religious person's thinking, and Christfags only hate faggots because they're not faggots for Jesus like they are.
Just kill them and keep eugenically killing them UNTIL THEY ARE EXTERMINATED FOREVER.
Or they're a liberal who believes in faggot-DNA.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

A retard who doesn't believe that tendencies like IQ, poor impulse control or attention to detail is genetic.

Fuck off retard. We already know that semites are all faggots. Therefore there is a genetic proponent to it. Otherwise WHY would they all be faggots and why would globohomo stem from their DNA.

TENDENCIES YOU UTTER UNTERMENCSH

TENDENCIES JUST LIKE ALL OTHER GENETIC TENDENCIES

WE WILL FIND THOSE TENDENCIES AND EXTERMINATE THEM FROM THE GENE POOL

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

yet they have proven to be incapable of being anything other than in your face 24/7 demanding worship,
HashtagNotAll
HashtagNotAll
HashtagNotAll
polite sage

Attached: door.jpg (42.96 KB, 640x480)

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

i believe in faggot-DNA because ima liberal
As the OP said, there is a "grand hegelian divide and conquer dialectic" when it comes to faggotry, and the 'Right' side of this dialect pretends to hate faggotry as much as possible, when they actually don't care at all about it.
The future-faggot becomes a faggot, because the identity is a creation of capitalism and Hollywood. Outside of this and left to their own devices, the future-faggot would go on to pretending to be a woman. Because this early-onset autogynephilia is the basis of their faggotry. In their imagination of the female's sexuality, they crudely imagine women sexually fetishize hyper-masculine men, and then through imagining what makes the female horny, it becomes what makes them sexual aroused as well. Almost all future-faggots go through a stage of identification as a woman, until it is beat out of them by the ZOG. Far from torture, as they faggot-loving ZOG-ling says, if you gave a future-faggot a choice between being a woman, or growing up to be a masculine faggot, they'd choose women 99% of the time.
Of course, there is the possibility of disrupting the formation of these early sexual-narratives in the minds of young boys. Through their behavior identifying as women, it is possible to single them out in pre-school and kindergarten, and them it would be possible to subject them to psychological experimentation, to disrupt the formation of what they think are feminine desires. I personally think it may take something as drastic as possibly being sexually molested by a woman to disrupt it (because then their direct experience with feminine sexual desire makes them an object of sexual desire, and not a hyper-masculine man), but who knows what the future holds. When the post-revolutionary White Nation State is in charge, they are going to destroy faggotry, one way or another.
Faggots are created by the ZOG. They are not 'tendencies' in people's DNA. This is 'Left' ZOG-ling's belief, one that doesn't actually reflect reality at all.
When a ZOG-ling argues a position, there is always a genuine aspect to their argument (something they actually believe), and something that is not genuine (something they don't actually believe). In this case, this ZOG-ling believes in faggot-DNA, and doesn't believe in killing faggots. He wants the reader to take away a believe in the genetic basis of faggotry (which is also what faggots themselves think), and to discard their pseudo-edgy ramblings about murdering all faggots, as if they would do anything but force them into hiding it even more, and making them legally almost undetectable, because people would use accusations of faggotry falsely all the time, in hopes of getting someone killed by the State.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

More like most homosexuals are the residue of the previous generation of homosexuals destroying children.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

They probably wouldn't, removing useless enemies would be payment for their work.

I know it's instinctual and I have a good idea about what it's for, the point is that strategies are contextual and actually need to be executed, the fear of dark woods you mention would turn into a feeling of safety after some generations living in greater darkness as we slowly evolve into nocturnal animals, I bet there are already racial differences on that.

If by some miracle they manage to make their strategy bear fruit and delete homosexuality accordingly I don't give a shit, just honestly think that the opposite is more likely.

Attached: Mjk5OTE2NA.jpeg (742.66 KB, 1471x940)

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

T
E
N
D
E
C
I
E
S

Similar to a genetic predisposition like a predisposition to parasite (niggers kikes and other subhumans)

legally almost undetectable
AI will have the whole thing mapped out and unlike you it will be smart enough to see FAGGOTRY for the parasitism that it is…it will not 'favor' the faggots it will reach down and shank their asses forever. Complete obliteration to the last one. It will be a cost/value analysis and faggots are going to come up a 'cost'…also kikes, it is going to be VERY GOOD and your own personal 'judgment' is not going to enter into the equation of even be considered (thank god for that…you just fucking love suffering and I am sure you will get the same treatment as the fags for your behaviors and your own 'tendencies')…if there is anything that can be outsourced to AI it is 'leadership' (bye bye kikes and faggots you are completely expendable and without any redeeming qualities…it is going to be FANTASTIC.
THE END OF GLOBOHOMO IS AT HAND!!

Attached: iraq-drone-weapon.mp4 (4.31 MB, 1280x720)

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Mental wounds heal too.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

muh faggot DNA
Faggot-DNA is an existential question to ZOG-lings at this point. The question of whether it exists or not means to question their entire understanding of reality, something most of them are not willing to do.
AI will have the whole thing mapped out
That they think AI is gonna get rid of faggots should tell you everything you need to know about this user. They live a in a fantasy-world.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

I wanna fuck milfs though you retard
/ss/index.html
nigger

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

they think AI is gonna get rid of faggots
Won't you be surprised. It is a cost/value ratio user. The cost to have faggots around goes against natural law; they are DEGENERATE ←you know what that means, right?

AI is not going to have your 'second order' desires because there is no point to them when evaluating something using pure intellect. This is why the people who are going to survive have been training for thousands of years not to be degenerate. You are a lost cause as well as your faggot friends. You are all going down.

youtu.be/BrNs0M77Pd4

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

There is probably a good evolutionary reason why every healthy male has a strong instinctive compulsion to kill homosexuals on sight. The theory among right-wing scientific circles is that homosexuality is caused by a behavior-altering parasite which is spread by child molestation, so it is no surprise that we evolved a violent revulsion of faggots.

You are wasting your time trying to convince us to tolerate you. I would sooner tolerate beaners, kebabs and niggers.

Attached: Gays-with-kids.jpg (60.2 KB, 500x600)

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Exterminate both. Next!

David Moore
David Moore

I hate the pro-fag agenda as much as the next goy, it is flat out gross.
You on the other hand seem to really really hate faggots. I think you've posted before on other gay-related threads, based off of the way you type. It's obvious there is a lot wrong with the gay lifestyle and gay brand, but do you have a personal vendetta against them? Like it sounds like you have a major attachment to it.

Attached: 1443747931175.gif (712.56 KB, 275x275)

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

This guy gets it.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

I'm openminded to the possibility. Then again, not all fags are as weak and unarmed as you imagine.

Even if they are pawns, there also the issue, they have some proven ability to carry out a cultural revolution and work in solidarity. Not sure how much of it was their own doing, of course.

The thing is, I think a revolution based on homophobia might have been better in the past. Imagine you're a peasant. Mobilize everyone in the village into a fit of Christian rage based on the mere thought of the existence of homosexuals. Not sure we live in the same world unfortunately.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

Interesting. Many gay men do go through a period of cross-dressing like that

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Anti gay people is code word for Christians. For Christian its a grave sin. Religious people obviously can't tolerate breach of their religions rules. So there can't be any agreement with them only enforcement by force against anti gay party.

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

If this is right-wing then I'm left-wing!
This is the point. There is no right wing any more. Only different sorts of commies even they call themselves by another words.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Edward Dutton's Cultural Shaman Theory:
youtube.com/watch?v=JMEHy39ANAQ

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Attached: GRIDS.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

A faggot doesn't want niggers in his bath house, is that it? Stop the presses.

Whenever someone from the traditional enemy classes, kike, nigger or fag, says something reasonable some folks are celebrating them as heroes. But when a dwcent White man is not perfect he is ignored or criticized, including Hitler. Usually it's probably shills, but not always. It's a double-standard since you don't expect anything good from nigs, fags or kikes.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Hell no, takers are just as worse as the givers. I also consider a man and a wife that do anal sex as degenerate as faggots.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Youre just as bad as a faggot, or even worse.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Get out faggot

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Fuck off.
The only discussion about fags I'm open to is
do they deserve
lining up against the wall
bog
rooftop jump and stoning
dissolving in acid

Attached: 9cd878266bf9270d41d37b10a620a4004344f3bc3ba898d9bd1285cd905b99e4.jpg (82.55 KB, 569x768)
Attached: D4coQ4DWAAAKpNt.jpg (187.33 KB, 675x1200)

John Butler
John Butler

Judaeo-Christian family values
Those values?

Attached: Judeo-in-judeo-christainity.jpg (249.12 KB, 1123x644)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

natural selection exists

We allow retards, fags and other vermin to reproduce. We use our technology to perpetuate dead end genetics. As it stands, intelligence is selected against. Eugenics or dysgenics is all we have left

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever for any sodomy amongst the Spartans.
The Agoge was well studied by many ancient Greeks and descriptions of it still exist today and at no point is sodomy described or endorsed.
Go and suck grindr greggs dick then die of GRIDS you repugnant gaslighting faggot.

Attached: 830edba8f79e1a986dd0cddec8512e3a1fbe1d79899cd9a8cc68aae8b9e59cfc.jpg (85.26 KB, 960x951)

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

that second pic
Hot damn that was a fun read.

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

I hate them as much as I hate the jews. To me they are one and the same thing.

My 'personal vendetta' is related to the things they have done to my people over the years of their persecution and murder. I would explain the whole thing but I doubt you would understand the depth of my hatred. Like all parasites they have had a negative impact on me at probably a genetic level where I have a revulsion and BURNING FUCKING HATE of them and their agenda. You cannot imagine how much I hate them since I see them clearly and because I am not 'entertained' by the same things that 'entertain' them - picture.

It is not a situation where I 'think it is 'gross'' it is a situation where I think they have practically completely destroyed humanity and decimated it with their politics, backbiting, faggotry, love of murder and torture of both men and women, boy and girls and infants (they HATE whatever they are not), betrayal, hedonism, murder of both men and women, disease spreading and destruction of leadership and nations. Do you really think that the people who run this planet are not fuck flaming faggots? Or that the 'low level faggot' on the street wouldn't do EXACTLY what his predecessors have done if given the power? We they are gathering the power and soon you will have no 'right to say no' unless you live by natural law which discards their hedonistic 'laws of men' and protects what is living with its Life…but let me tell you, they have planned for this last show of bravery on the part of humanity and the fags intend on eugenically wiping out the last resistance to their 'rulership'. Why do you think they hate EUropeans so much…all the other races are 'fine' with faggotry. Inside each of them is the seed of destruction for humanity. Don't let it grown and destroy the planet.

THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED user. I WANT PEACE ON EARTH AND THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE ON EARTH WHILE THEY LIVE. I AM NOT 'AMUSED' BY THE THINGS THEY DO TO OUR PEOPLE.

You know what a parasite is, right? You understand that they are responsible for the degradation and destruction of Life, right? I mean that alone should make their lives forfeit if we were using any logic at all, but when you get into the nitty gritty of WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN IN HISTORY…well then you really want them exterminated completely forever from Earth and eugenically bred out of the species forever. People on Zig Forums tend to think 'it is only the jews' and they get distracted by ALL OF THEIR ENEMIES…the FAGS (since the jews are part of that) are also enemy number one.

Attached: inquisition-wip-1-jew-torture.jpg (190.11 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: homo-pedo-agenda.jpg (152.89 KB, 480x947)

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

'cultural shaman'?
and how many have they murdered and killed along the way via their 'guidance' and attempt to 'save our souls' (via torture and death). Homosexuals neither 'understand' men nor women they have a deep seated unshakable hatred and desire to kill BOTH…if you want THAT as your spiritual leader be my guest, remember how good it turned out for Europeans (100 million+ dead by murder and torture) over the last 2,000 years while they eugenically bred all the best characteristics out of both men and women and left nothing but a destroyed people in their wake who know only hedonism and disgusting fag degeneracy and degradation of morals.

God I hate you fucking fag cucks just as much as I hate the fags.

Logan Green
Logan Green

The only way to deal with faggots is capital punishment.
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Attached: mareminder.jpg (11.15 KB, 195x259)

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

They are not mentally ill user. They know exactly what they are doing and they do it anyway. Calling them mentally ill means that you think you can 'cure' them from their own decisions. You can't. The only thing that will 'cure' them is extermination.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

This post fails for one specific reason:
It doesn't point out the dire consequences of allowing the "trap" or "sissy fag" the slightest whiff of power
makingqueerhistory.com/articles/2017/9/24/elagabalus-the-empress
historythings.com/historys-nutcases-emperor-elagabalus/ outhistory.org/exhibits/show/tgi-bios/elagabalus
finds.org.uk/romancoins/emperors/emperor/id/33 tribunesandtriumphs.org/roman-emperors/elagabalus.htm
There's a reason they were never allowed to advance beyond "cockslave" and potentially kept in literal cages like animals. Because they are
This is where Greg is actually correct. It's not just about "butt stuff" but how that "stuffing" gets done. Swishers are literally women with penises. And make decisions "just as well"

Attached: Buttigieg-and-Husband.jpg (65.94 KB, 640x480)
Attached: Harvey-Milk-Danny-Nicoletta-and-Scott-Smith-Nov.-23-1977.jpg (88.73 KB, 445x683)
Attached: 4EDC974100000578-6030821-image-a-1-1533546920418.jpg (134.16 KB, 634x627)
Attached: zapatero-maduro.jpg (61.37 KB, 640x427)
Attached: uploads/card/image/990654/ab19693b-9bbd-4fdf-b83e-a6550fcbba4f.jpg/950x534--filters:quality(90).jpg (93.27 KB, 950x534)

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Swishers are literally women with penises. And make decisions "just as well"
Women are much better at decision making than faggots.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

The correct term is "mentally deranged" and there is no way to rearrange a faggot's brain into working order. They can choose to physically stop practicing faggotry, but they will always be deranged and defective.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Right!
So letting them live is to risk dysgenic breeding of the human race.
I really don't understand why it needs to be more complicated than this.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Faggotry is verboten.

faggots are petri dishes for disease, and therefore a public health crisis; AIDS and hep C wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are without fags
fags are 1.2% of the population, but over 30% of convicted child molesters; heterosexual child molesters have an average of 1-3 victims over their lifetime, homosexual child molesters have an average of over 100 victims over their lifetime
fags are degenerates; pride parades, the Folsom Street Fair, drag shows, and other public displays are proof that they are sick, depraved individuals who need to be removed from society to prevent further contamination

Faggots should be deemed biohazardous waste and incinerated. They can give back to society by using the heat from their combustion to generate electricity.

Attached: 1384755327224.png (88.88 KB, 895x931)
Attached: 1384745250465.png (250.27 KB, 1008x864)
Attached: 1384744953806.png (120.87 KB, 825x1530)
Attached: 1384745372699.png (70.25 KB, 963x908)
Attached: 1384744549364.jpg (83.07 KB, 960x468)

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

fucking a boy's face is manly and awesome

Blatant lies. The Romans considered sexual contact with the mouth to be filthy, humiliating and degrading. The only time oral sex, particularly between men, was considered acceptable was when a criminal was given the option between being put to death, or sucking off his victim in front of everyone. Most chose death. The ones who chose to suck dick were considered less than men, stripped of Roman citizenship, and driven from their city. Some were lynched by the mob regardless, precisely because they were so despised for preferring to suck dick over dying like a man.

It was even considered filthy and insulting for a female slave to suck her master's dick, and making her do it was nearly always a punishment.

Further, the Roman and Greek practices of older men having sexual relations with boys wasn't nearly as widespread as modern faggots try to make it seem; it only happened among the upper class (the decadent and degenerate class), and only during certain periods, not for the majority of Greek/Roman history.

Attached: 1384749297992.png (1.13 MB, 1587x3110)
Attached: 1384742379326.png (289.35 KB, 1112x2893)
Attached: 1384743657245.png (411.79 KB, 1628x4222)
Attached: 1384755409916.png (510 KB, 1064x2654)
Attached: 1384810509189.png (333.97 KB, 680x748)

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

People make the mistake of believing the slippery slope is always a fallacy.

They also make the mistake of not rounding up all the fags and AIDS niggers and burning them alive in a big pit in the desert.

Attached: 1384809972171.png (560.87 KB, 1022x762)
Attached: 1425393210804.png (1.19 MB, 1280x1569)
Attached: 1425474887566.jpg (118.67 KB, 900x428)
Attached: 1384744637666.jpg (107.47 KB, 648x588)
Attached: 0490f602f18ccb057fa2386c12e4f565191ddd1831d69131bcdf0806126cb357.jpg (23.11 KB, 506x442)

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

thomas
sign language
because of speech impediment
Did you know that around 50% of boys who identify as transgender, have a speech impediment?

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

We need to deal with the faggots Muslim-style.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

this, its a simply and clear solution, there really is no compromise, or negotiation. If you are the faggot, the only feasible thing to do for you is to suppress it, and fight against it. The moment you step a single bit out of line and are in our spotlights its to the gaschambers with you. In better times, with better science faggots may never be born as we could reduce the noise inside the womb that makes them so.

Maybe later on we could unfaggot them with therapy, and gene manipulation. But until those stages are reliable reached, I am 100% with the muslims.

Attached: 1439835438995.jpg (3.02 MB, 3100x1855)

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

There are no arguments to accept this.

Everyone has these feelings. Even all the preferences.

Reply and I will send proof.

There is reason for accepting do what you like. But right-wing is still a place where one can stay in the original form. Which is easily corrupted nowadays.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

There are no arguments to accept this.

Everyone has these feelings. Even all the preferences.

Reply and I will send proof.

There is reason for accepting do what you like. But right-wing is still a place where one can stay in the original form. Which is easily corrupted nowadays.

<Clown honk honk clown world. Yes nice but take care of thier colors…….
That it is not some secret sodomizing agency
I would not be too surprised if the gays get in, accepted. In any way however.

But honk honk clown world, this is actually ok nice.

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Don't forget…….gays always want to get in 'up yours…

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

STOP THE GAYS FROM TAKING THE BACK DOOR

William Powell
William Powell

These two seem pretty based despite being gay:

thecut.com/2017/04/jack-donovan-philosophical-fascists-of-the-gay-alt-right.html

slate.com/human-interest/2017/06/how-alt-right-leaders-jack-donovan-and-james-omeara-attract-gay-men-to-the-movement.html

Attached: rb.jpg (52.99 KB, 590x307)

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

You don't belong here. Nobody cares. Fuck off with your kike normalization 'OP' representing 'based' gays. They should be shot in the fucking head just like they did in NATIONAL SOCIALISM GERMANY. Gays are not 'based' they are degenerate filth.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Absolutely this. I saw it with my own two eyes.
Had never dreamed that ending laws that outlawed homosex would lead to today's apologism for pedophiles and state enforced gender "reassignment" laws.
It's funny too, because the left was more than happy to tear down the catholic church a decade ago when the pedo priest shit first broke, but once that was finished, here they are, justifying why adults should be allowed to sexualize and fuck kids.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Waste of dubs. (((they))) always knew what the endgame was. Tolerating any level of fagdom is a slippery slope.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Here's this, not normie/autist-friendly:
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/journal/09c.html

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Get out faggots

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Zig Forums will be saved by invisible faggots
I really don't care what you and your boyfriend call it.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Find out the reason for the rainbow flag and not the pink triangle. They might have been the ones who ended degenerate weimar germany in the first place.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

After the revolution, either the homos will be rounded up on the DOTR, or unnecessary breeders will be rounded up by based homofascists after the mask comes off.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

I guess we are kind of like jews in a way.
Instead of calling us ourselves "gay" maybe we need to use another term, such as being "redpilled on the female question"

I wonder if enough of )))us((( could form our own sort of collective consciousness. Here are some options:
1) Continue helping the left with cultural marxism
2) Commit mass suicide, after concluding we really are innately degenerate
3) Conclude we are the ultimate form of implicit whiteness. Unite into worldwide mannerbund

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Zig Forums IS NOT RIGHT WING. YOU'RE LOOKING FOR TRS AND THE ALT-KIKE, FAGGOT. REPORTED FOR HOMO TOLERANCE

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Maybe gays should reproduce with your wife. More white babies, right?

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Your post boils down to, "gays are ok if they act manly". Could you give us a few examples of "manly" behaviour?

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Maybe that Jack Donovan guy who writes about masculinity and "Androphilia"

John Reed
John Reed

this thread

I feel like I'm swimming in a sea filled with faggots.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

but when I do…

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

If faggots would just be discrete and charming Sebastian Flytes there would be no problem. Folsom Street Fair, Chicago Gay Pride with little boys twerking god damn bring in a low flight of F4 Phantoms and just release the napalm cannisters into the midst of half a million mutant deviates.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

(1)
Good.

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

<butt stuff
That's called being a faggot.
<society destroying degeneracy
Also called being a faggot.
<The inability of most retards here to not see a slippery slope in everything is why they remain irrelevant retards.
irrelevant retards
but it's still necessary to come here and shill 24/7
Fucking idiot.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

"being gay" is a meme and ancients wouldn't even think like this, as if "gayness" were an essence you could have or not and would determine who you are, this is what modernity does in fact, pushes peoples with this unfortunate tendency to identify with it instead of struggling against it
the same if you have noticed is now pushed for things like obesity, instead of fighting against it inwardly, as a personal struggle, people are pushed to identify with it and see nothing bad with it, it's the cultivation of demons instead of a war against them
gayness itself is more like a tendency someone can have, and whether you act enslaved by that tendency or on the other hand you struggle against it and conquer it, that is what makes the man
you could replace "gayness" with "cowardice" and the concept is the same, most people have their own demons

most basic example would be reproduction itself and social customs
do you take it up the ass? that's not "manly" by any standards typically, and if you can win your inner demons pushing you into being penetrated by other men, that is a step forward already, though not the only condition

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

mods confirmed discord trannys

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Neck yourself, you filthy nigger.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

There were no faggots in India, until the British got there and taught that what a faggot even was
Tried to talk homosexuality with indian guy
He didn't even know what it was about
He said it doesn't exist in his country/culture

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

Take yourself back to /leftypol/index.html, you degenerate faggot.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Jack Donovan's "masculinity" is a weird act put on by someone who has no intuitive concept of what men are actually like. This would barely even register as worthy of criticism in clown world except that he believes he and his fellow faggots are some kind of authority on masculinity that straight men ought to listen to. In reality, even the most beta straight male feminist has more natural masculinity in him than Jack Donovan, he just suppresses it because he thinks that'll get him laid.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Faggots can't claim anything is "disgusting" seeing as you actively choose to stick your dick into a literal shit hole. Even just typing that makes me feel sick.
/bog/index.html

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Any step toward John Money's goal is degeneracy
You deny sex by using the word "gender" first
Then it becomes "parent 1 and parent 2"
Finally it ends with "hey ages is just a meme right?"
A single step on that stair is promotion of child rape. Period.

Attached: Cultural-Marxism-Stairs.jpg (71.83 KB, 697x475)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Now that is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard.
It is my personal opinion that faggotry came directly out of india and infect the semites (so-called 'aryans' aka nigger fuckers) with it.
The origins of globohomo as far as I got with my research come from the final step of training with a guru. The very last stage of training in 'enlightenment' is when the guru bends you over and taps your ass after years of manly friendship and training. There is a position (this is also true of the masons who practice faggotry) that when a man is bent over and being fucked from behind it impacts the spinal column and causes brain damage and him to see lights.
So the whole 'enlightenment' is about getting fucked in the ass by your guru at the very last stage of your training…then, you in turn fuck other men in the ass at the every end of their training. I guess that everything leading up to that point is the 'romance' of jerking off to the day you 'aryans' (kek) get to deflower your apprentices asshole by putting your POZZED dick into it until it bleeds and shit and cum leaks out.
THIS IS A COMPLETE SUMMATION OF ALL THE WORLDS GLOBOHOMO 'RELIGION' TO ME
Special thanks to Edith Starr Miller for her assistance and giving her own life, which was terminated by assassins, to write about GLOBOHOMO.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

We need musicals, for one.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

The buggery is one thing, but gays and lesbians have to always be recruiting.

t. knew an autistic girl whose friends convinced her she was "gay" when she was just freaked out by intimacy

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Seriously try it

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

If so, do you think his idea is plausible?
Nope.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Attached: freddy's-big-dick-army.jpg (933.25 KB, 2476x2120)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

yfw

Attached: you-will-never-suck-your-girlfriends-penis.webm (6.21 MB, 640x360)

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Serious autismo there in that photo.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

athenians were faggots and boy lovers and they got overrun by a bunch of sandniggers

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Gays are faggots who all need to be genocided for ruining our hobbies and our societies, fucking kids, and supporting all degenerate policies.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Does anybody have s screenshot of that holohoax tale of the two effeminate SS Guards who picked one Jew "working" in the quarry to get shot after finishing for the day?

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

he thinks it's just 'the existence' of fags that makes people hate them
not all the baggage they bring with them
Spotted the fag.
he also reddit spaces
Figures.

Zig Forums is not right wing
/christian/index.html
/r/the_donald/
You are not welcome here. This is a national socialist board of peace.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

sounds hot

Attached: 4cb5be0fda02ecb380a340bc24e1efc9a4ff0bcd84de8c64122c51dbf924ba3a.jpg (130.2 KB, 1000x605)

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

I hate the alt right and honosexuality. You cannot imagine how much I hate these faggotnazis

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Tell us uncle Buck

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Ebin

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Why are you a faggot?

You mad I can lift more than you nigger?

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Who was that supposed to be directed at?

Leo Price
Leo Price

Homosexual= FAGGOT, DYKE
using fake scientific names to adress degenerates
heterosexual=NORMAL

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

You are the abnormal one if you wouldn't go balls deep in this

Attached: 0f77c79562315d58d0638965993d1ae710192b5d2a1620f637982f387b7658c8.jpg (112.85 KB, 1000x1333)

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

context?

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

gas yourself

John Cook
John Cook

The problem of pathological heterosexual hatred of anything that hints at homoeroticism is a symptom of inherent problems with Christian civilization. You're right, there used to be a better appreciation of male aesthetics by other males - this is not the same as accepting public homosexuality however.

A productive conversation can be how one might be able to dial back the fear and loathing of the male body (and the complete and utter worship of the female) that is deeply embedded in the modern man's psyche. Worshiping the female form as the height of human aesthetics is a cultural trait of the southern hemisphere. It's not white.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

the strong anti-homosexual position. Is everyone here anti-gay?
Upwards of 50% of niggers are homos.
Fucking is like breathing to them.
Prison rape culture is nigger culture.
Nigga on the down low
Proof?
STD transmission rates are nearly identical in niggers and homos.

To accept one is to accept both.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Indeed, Homosexuality (and homoeroticism generally) and its tolerance is really more of an implicitly white and Western trait.

The anti-gay people don't get that it's only when Jews are controlling an LGBTQ+ style liberation movement that issues with degeneracy crop up.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Friendly reminder that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE prediction people made in the 60s when homos began clamoring for acceptance came true.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

White western trait

Attached: 245px-Tuhfet-Ul-Mulk.jpg (32.99 KB, 245x374)
Attached: dS81F8D8.jpg (87.4 KB, 613x410)
Attached: male-lovers.png (491.15 KB, 492x449)

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

I think it should be considered a mental illness and not embraced. Certainly not promoted and normalized to children. I do think that homosexuals are a reality and aren’t going away. It’s likely that there are homos that are born gay and it’s some kind of evolutionary safeguard against overpopulation or too many roosters in the hen house vying for the same hens. But that’s just a theory. I think if we could not be completely hostile and hateful to them and treat them like any other mentally ill person, maybe it would be a manageable situation.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

niggers are the gayest race. every negress is a male with 1% less test and all the males are "lowkey gay"

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Turks seem to be mega gay…Even the hetero Turks love asspounding or getting asspounded. Wonder why that is?

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Islamic society = No women + low IQ population = MUH DIKK = Prison gay. Same reason niggers are all gay on the DL.

Ian Young
Ian Young

Yeah that seems more like bonobo horny apes that are just out of control impulsively and “any hole will do”. I still think there’s going to be actual homos that are born gay and aren’t attracted to woman no matter what.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

SODOMITES RAUS

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Makes sense. The (((right wing))) is fucking gay as fuck.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

daughter came out to me as bi
it's a death illusion my dear
she ranted about all the times i hit her, how i'm a shitty dad and man
sure baby all this happened as you went through it, thanks for letting it out (i mean it)
she says she's not coming over to visit because i sent her pic related
I'm like you're welcome to come over but you're gonna hear me if you do, i'll tell you what i think about your death bound illusion and if you cant take it well it's your life and choice, not mine, not my role to support this crap
how did i do bros?
good parenting or good parenting?

Attached: antes-depois-da-federal-1503413997652.jpg (3.26 MB, 1570x7742)

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

You're half way there. You are correct that "gay" is a modern invention, but incorrect in thinking that we didn't exist previously. Gay people have been utilized by society in many different ways. Sometimes as monogamous warriors, othertimes as gangbanging priests… there are so many different iterations its impossible to characterize them as simply positive or negative. They were utilized for different purposes by society with different results.

Even the Vedas mention gay people. India has had a very very very long history of gays. There are several organizations that have pulled thousands of very explicit references together in the ancient texts.

You can manufacture gay animals in the lab with incredible ease and its pretty clear that it serves a purpose in pack based animals (kin ship selection models) when the group is exposed to certain kinds of stressors.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

If your version of parenting is to send crap you found on the chans, then you you were never a parent, you were just larping.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

it's never not useful to always have cannon fodder

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

That music please
The source of that beautiful music please ?

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Talking shit on the chans
Are you aware of your glow?

Attached: a7bcda7ed1c1965f870e3ea03b0dbbe9eaa3792f9dbbac99517677d593c93904.png (9.38 KB, 125x255)

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

It's very simple. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with homosexuality. However gayness is a destructive Jew invention. That's really all there is to it.

Attached: kill-it-with-fire.jpg (27.78 KB, 337x252)

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

True, you know drag queer kids?

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with homosexuality
Behavior that has you deny your evolutionary instincts and act on urges to insert your reproductive organ into another man's rectum, usually tearing flesh and creating a breeding ground for infection isn't fundamentally wrong? You're either a kike or a faggot.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Read this post, you niggers.

There's a plausible theory that homosexuality is caused by the combination of a sex-role-nonconforming child and experiences of alienation/arousal around puberty, misdirected at their own sex and cemented in at that point. It's the reason for trannies and "female brained" flaming faggots; their personality and interests are incompatible with their peers, so they "assimilate" into the opposite sex's peer group.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1996-08/CUNS-NTOS-280896.php

Given this possibility, it's not an incurable "disease," but a personality predisposition to engaging in homosexual acts when older. That means if we help nonconforming kids earlier to steer clear of degenerate sex acts, they're salvageable normal people, if sissy-like or tomboyish. It is rooted in biology and culture, but the meme of rigid sex roles is likely what's increased the amount of homosexuals in modern times. A less overt/extreme version of the tranny propaganda, creating a false dichotomy of stereotypical identities.
oh little Tommy doesn't like playing football/[insert masculine-coded activity]?
that must mean he's destined to suck thousands of dicks until he dies of AIDS

t. nonpracticing faggot, I confirm this is accurate

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (19.77 KB, 343x284)

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Psychopathy and homosexuality are closely related in a sizable sample.
This is interesting to note, because in the DSM before fag terrorists got to it, homosexuality was classified in the personality disorders, in the sociopathic cluster, along with psychopathy and sociopathy (now both renamed "antisocial personality disorder) and drug addiction. Pic related.
Almost like destructive forms of impulsive and hedonistic behavior are interrelated, and the slippery slope has some basis in fact.

Attached: faggotry-as-sociopathic-personality.png (462.57 KB, 613x1237)

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

You don't even understand how much damage the homosexual tolerance has done to straight culture. All the casual sex stuff comes straight from homosexuality.

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Homosexuality is used as a tool to promote consumerism and hedonism. But homosexuals themselves, and even the agenda is not as bad as many think for at least two reasons:

First, The nostalgic image of the "nuclear family" with a working father was itself the creation of Judeo-Marxist capitalism. Before, when they wanted lots of white people killing each other and being used as cannon fodder, the message was "work, consume, breed." This doesn't mean this is worse than what we have now, or better. But they're both fake. there's no magic behind it.

2) If we are going to have a corrupt anti-white regime ruling the planet, it's actually not the worst thing to have a wordlwide "globohomo LGBTQ+ agenda." Do'nt get me wrong, it would be less obnoxious to have strong white families and also a white empire, and population control for the third world.

But we won't get that under globalism, so the alternative be Republicans championing brown people and Mexicans with large families as the natural conservatives, and endless population growth in the third world.

In fact, I could be wrong, so anyone can correct me, but if you look at the math, if we assume LGBTQ+ literally converts formerly straight people away from breeding, it actually is helping not hurting the white race.
It's very simple. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with homosexuality. However gayness is a destructive Jew invention. That's really all there is to it.

Right, so now the goal is to use critical theory and figure out what "non-Jewish" cultural homosexuality would look like, and construct the Aryan version instead.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

A priori.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Let's just assume the worse & that activists did lobby for a change in how homosexuality was categorized.

First, this is a logical fallacy. Just beause gay activists campaigned for a change doesn't mean the change was wrong.

Second, It doesn't matter, because psychiatry is not a real science that studies real diseases.

Third, the reason was because they decided a psychiatric mental illness had to be debilitating and impede functioning. If you can function well but simply have sex with other men or women rather than the opposite gender, you're not mentally ill per se because you're not debilitated.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

This place is so fucking cancer now, we cant have a serious discussion about anything of importance without Grindr Greg coming in and telling us he has to be able to suck cock, give people aids and rape boys.

Attached: how-to-wink-at-a-faggot.jpg (259.61 KB, 970x1212)
Attached: Ship-of-Fools.png (303.66 KB, 1429x940)

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Let's just assume the worse & that activists did lobby for a change in how homosexuality was categorized.
<Let's just assume historical fact
Pic related, and pick up literally any book on the interaction between homosexual activists and the psychiatric field/legal system. Even in ones written by literal communist kikes, with a hard pro-LGBT spin, they explain this. I'm very surprised you don't already know this, given your stance. It's common and elementary knowledge on both "sides."

First, this is a logical fallacy. Just beause gay activists campaigned for a change doesn't mean the change was wrong.
It's not the campaigning I take issue with, it's the reasoning for the change. It was not a decision based on logic or any sort of science, just faggots reeing for sexual liberation as part of the wider societal decline. It destroyed the field of psychiatry (which up until that point was not pseudoscientific) by injecting politics into the medical field, turning the objective subjective. I take issue with that because it made mental illnesses trivial and based in opinion, leading to the deinstitutionalization movement which has since destroyed so many lives and held back medical progress.

Second, It doesn't matter, because psychiatry is not a real science that studies real diseases.
Wrong. The focus of psychiatry has, up until recently, been on the neurologically based diseases of psychosis/schizoprenia and bipolar/unipolar disorder. Even personality disorders have neurological basis and can be induced by brain damage, or treated physically, like any other neurological illness. Current classifications and overdiagnosis have rotted the field, and for that reason antipsychiatry (started by scientologists) may look appealing - hell, I used to think the same thing - but actually looking into the history of mental illnesses and their treatments shows they're real diseases. We've identified them since at least ancient Greece, and with our modern technology we can better understand how exactly they develop and act on the person. Mental illnesses are not socially constructed, they're biologically rooted, or at least were, until opinion barged its way into the equation, and we now have bullshit like "gaming disorder." That is the domino that homosexual activists tipped over.

As for your third point, incorrect again, but for the sake of argument, explain why literally every other paraphilia was left untouched, even though getting off to balloons does not "impede functioning." Explain why that arbitrary and opinion-based exclusion should make sense and/or have any sway in the context of the biologically-rooted medical field.

Attached: homoterrorism.jpg (703.7 KB, 1064x993)

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Thank you for an interesting source, user. Basically confirms notions of the "LGBT community" being a negative feedback loop of degeneracy Though we already knew that of course

mfw

Attached: eat-da-poopoo.png (2.15 MB, 2078x1024)

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

What you do in your spare time and what you enjoy is fine by me as long as it follows the Global Rule. Fuck each other and get pozzed all you want. It's America, hell the first Commander-in-Chief during the War of Independence was a fag. I only want you to shut the fuck up about your problems. I mean in my opinion Freedom of Expression allows a wide array of things, so it really doesn't irk me that gays do express their beliefs or orientations, but I can't stand the shoving of this culture just to be diverse.

White pride/nationalism and activists gets censored when they do the same thing, but they just give up after any backlash. Which pisses me off more than anything. They won't let you post anything? Go to the streets. Getting attacked? Get a Gun or some defense and go to the streets again. Still getting censored? Go to their HQ. You don't need a movement, it only takes one man with enough passion.

When it comes to the idea that Homosexuality is a slippery slope and leads to more degeneracy, I disagree. I keep seeing people throw around a push for pedophilia after homosex but in all honesty I haven't seen very much evidence for any push. I mean it's a mental disorder which no one can really stop from getting, it needs to be helped, so I could see a push to get help for it. But find me a show or community the actively pushes to end Child Abuse laws and is getting support. To Catch A Predator was the biggest show on NBC while gays were becoming legal. Sure NAMBLA exists but I have yet to see it in a positive light.

I'm not an expert but most anti-homo statements usually come from Christianity. But if you don't believe whats the problem with them? The bible commands you don't eat Shrimp, Shellfish, or "fish with no fins or scales" because they're unclean and abominations just as it says Fags are abominations. It's just cherry picking.

I don't give a fuck what you do, just don't shove it down my throat or push it in my shit because you want a fag in it. But I am not gonna act like some moral police and tell you what you can't do in private or public because I don't like it. That's hypocritical. If I gave a shit I can just do what many fags do and complain.

James Stewart
James Stewart

You need to rethink your position. It's idiotic to think that by leaving everyone else alone, they'll leave you alone. That's never how it works. Not human nature. There has never been a society where the so-called Non-Aggression Principle has worked. If faggots are allowed to run loose, they'll corrupt children.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

If faggots are allowed to run loose, they'll corrupt children.

You make it sound like a gay man is in a cage and when hes released he will buttsex people into being gay. It also depends on your moral beliefs as to whats corruption. Is it corrupt to teach a kid entering puberty that Gay people exist? What if your son/daughter grows up and happens to be gay, even when gay marriage was illegal and a social taboo you hid from them? That's the job of the parents on teaching their kids.

If they fuck with you then fuck with them. That's how self defense works. The one who hits first gets the battery charge.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

99% of men is guy.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

I like gays. Like da Vinci.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

So because a genetic race is mutated and diseased with bad behavioral deviancy, to you that means culture and religion doesn't steer away from mutations?
Life isn't fair. Quality isn't equally distributed to start with. Pointing to weak human/animal groups doesn't say much of anything to effectiveness of tools.
Would be like saying a helicopter is an ineffective weapon because a dolphin can't operate one. Or saying math doesn't help guide technology, because you can't make a chimp as smart as a human even when teaching them to count for generations.

Species have completely different needs and decisions made in all aspects of their very makeup. You can't override all that constant activity with logic or a handful of useful tools. Pretty sure the suggestion is coming up with religious protest gives social/legal casus belli for the rest of the tribe to murder fags early. Providing results in the longer term. Like stopping them from diddling kids and producing more fags.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

What if your son/daughter grows up and happens to be gay,
Then find and kill the person that has already abused them.

even when gay marriage was illegal and a social taboo you hid from them? That's the job of the parents on teaching their kids.
Your deflecting amounts to, better beat your kids early before anyone else beats them first. So they don't act betrayed by you. Teaching horrible behaviors is terrible advocacy.
It only helps soften kids to be abused by others.

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Just beause gay activists campaigned for a change doesn't mean the change was wrong.
Is akin to saying just because you have to pay for something, doesn't mean the other person didn't desire it to give to you for free. Bribery wouldn't be a problem then, they're just needing to for some reason be compelled, before it's in their belief or interest.

simply have sex with other men or women rather than the opposite gender, you're not mentally ill per se because you're not debilitated.
If you see a person trying to have sex with roadkill or a dead body. Any honest person will attest to knowing they're mentally and physically "debilitated".

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

all gay people were abused
teaching horrible behaviors is terrible advocacy

So is the sandnigger route of stoning gays the good behavior?

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

I guess TRS has returned

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

This is exactly what I was going to say. It's ironic Zig Forums talks about national socialism (which supported not only killing faggots but was a pro-eugenic movement that essentially meant no degenerate folk at all should be the goal) so much yet still loves to defend faggots.
There are NO good faggots.

Attached: pinktrianglenat.jpg (30.23 KB, 500x267)

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Sandniggers aren't wrong about everything.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Fags are a disease both physical and moral in society. Yes, if the sandniggers actually did stone and murder faggots they would be correct. Instead they protect them because they are semites, the origin of faggotry. I can't FUCKING FATHOM how you can not recognize this since the jews control the world financially and militarily and there is a correlating push in faggotry and all other forms of degeneracy at the same time.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Nope Zig Forums had a massive exodus of 400 ISP's this weekend. Some large group left and I don't miss them.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Jesus fuck what happened to you Zig Forums.

Homosexuality is OBJECTIVELY A BAD THING.
No matter how you spin it.

If homosexuality is comparable to infertility, then it's a disability worthy of medical research and fixing.
If homosexuality is comparable to straight people engaging in oral sex, then it's just a fetish.
If homosexuality is comparable to friendship within the same gender, why do they engage in sex?
If homosexuality is a valid mean of pair bonding, why does nature doesn't allow for reproduction of such a pair?
If homosexual "love" is just as pure as heterosexual love, why are gay considerably more promiscuous (we're talking by a factor 10 here)?
If homosexuality is safe, then why do homosexual spread the most STD and literally tear each others' sphincters apart?
If there is something not inherently wrong with homosexuality, why would a society entirely and solely based on homosexual pairing would immediately cease to exist within a generation?

Homosexuality, as a group of behaviors, is inherently self-destructive and DOES cause self-harm to ANYONE engaging in it, no matter how much they claim otherwise.

Anyone that willfully pursue behaviors that are self-destructive and self-harming is mentally ill (that's the literal textbook definition of mental illness).
Anyone that encourage others to self-destructive behavior and push people to commit self-harm, IS A SOCIOPATH.

There is nothing Hegelian or rhetorical about this.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Whites from celtic culture have always been liberal enough to accept gays. The radical vieuw on faggots will always be the minority in white masses. 8ch will adapt to celtic liberalism, coz nature decides.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Whites from celtic culture have always been liberal enough to accept gays.
BULLSHIT

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

muh bible

Attached: 1306537052670.jpg (48.44 KB, 450x428)

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

FEDFAG FILTER DEPLOYED

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

/thread

Thank you for doing great work user

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

<Bullshit
Yes, even if a white National Socialist ideology is running the country, the people would simply argue that faggots need some kind of re education programm. Many National Socialists believe it is a cureable disease, such as WLP.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

This is actually pretty much my position. I just want to preserve my race. I wouldn't have any opinion on faggots beyond a general distaste for their presence but for the fact that they have almost universally aligned themselves against their own racial survival.
Since they have chosen the path of pure evil, I believe that every living faggot who has not been an outspoken White advocate deserves to die.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Basically confirms notions of the "LGBT community" being a negative feedback loop of degeneracy
Precisely, which is why it's so dangerous to expose younger and younger children en-mass to "LGBT" propaganda, in parades and schools and such; it reinforces the idea that anyone different from the sex stereotypes presented in kike media has only one other future, one of body mutilation and disease-spreading behavior. It's corruption at the exact developmental point nonconforming children should be encouraged to identify more strongly with their peers. Seeing as that study (and ones with findings similar to it) was from the 90's, there is a real chance pushing this shit on kids is intentional.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

faggots need some kind of re education programm
It is a permanent character flaw that needs to be eugenically weeded out of the gene pool forever. There is no room for hedonist destruction of society in a White society.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

You cannot be part of that death cult and also be a part of a normal healthy society. Also liking 'butt stuff' is not part of a normal eugenic society, it can't be because it is degenerate by nature.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Greeks and Romans popularized faggotry passed down from sandniggers, I mean Alexander's troops did introduce boy fucking to afganistan and later many romans along with some emperors involve in gay orgies and taking bath with little boys.Even in the present day whites are biggest proponents of homosex passed down from their jew masters.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

BURN ALL FAGS!
I'm a leftist, by the way.

Attached: e93338153129e63a14e1e66ec90f99141c5decc52c1a86dcc252317f05a92b1c.png (10.03 KB, 255x154)

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

<Faggots cant be cured, weed themcity out is the only cure.

Source? And what makes you think that the majority would agree with weeding faggots out?

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Faggots are loyal and stupid like dogs. Id rather have a faggot on my side to catch a bullet for me, than a masculine "perfect" guy that runs away to safe his precious.

Youre no natsoc, go to mgtow boards and talk about how good you feel with backstabbing.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Faggot trolling for an opening to subvert
queers really are spiritual jews.
wherever they go, they must subvert.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

t. homosexual

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

This faggotry was always a jew thing until White men accepted it rather than bog the fucking degenerates. I doubt there is a spine left in White men so it will be a degenerate dysgenic slide until humanity (Whites) are no longer anything but animals and trash like the rest of the hominid species.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

They wouldn't and this is why our race will die.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

fuck off you retarded faggot to a containment board where you can practice your disgusting behaviors.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Because any sane right winger knows that governments have no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

No, youre the faggot, faggot.
Look fags, all we need to do is to stay loyal to our race. But all you fucking trolls keep on falling for is the D&C.
Most Natsocs are smart enough (unlike you) to understand that the lbtq discussion is just to cause chaos. No1 cares about faggots untill the media and the controlled oppositions told you to care about them.

This isis you guys,:
Faggots, "Kill them!"
Lefties, "Kill them!"
Mixed, "Kill them!"
Christian, "Kill them!"
Agnostic, "Kill them!"

Do you have any people left on your side? Hmm, gl.

Dominic King
Dominic King

Talmud allows male pedophilia, take note.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Note that kikes are disgustingly vile and are globohomo faggots?
It is redundant but I have noted it.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

If you weed out the jew parasites on society and don't weed out the faggot parasites on society; you have done nothing at all and society will still fall. Parasites must be weeded out of society at all cost or society will decline and fall.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Almost everyone nowadays is either a parasite or infested by a parasite, but if you kill all those people, you're bad.
That's why you should act when the problem is still small. Now, because boomers didn't act, we have to genocide almost all of the worlds population.

James James
James James

THIS.
I could not have said it more precisely. No generation up to this one has ever wanted to do what is necessary to have a functional pure society. This tendency to hedonism is what makes the jews 'the destroyers'.
YOU CANNOT HAVE A FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY THAT IS PARASITIC ON ITSELF AT THE SAME TIME. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

THIS
They destroy adults too.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

Hmm, call me old fashioned, but I prefer the whole 'freedom and liberty' thing that the Founders envisioned.
Then you're a kike pawn just like they were. The founding fathers were masons and the (((enlightenment))) values they championed were used to destroy traditional society. It's funny how brainwashed Americans are, that even when they accept the holocaust being a lie, jews being evil, and traditional society being correct, they are still proud of being born in a non-national nation that has been the strongest golem of jewry the world has ever seen.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Homosexual disgust is innate to healthy men. It doesn't need media to train it into people. Just like we don't need training to revile infection and ugliness.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

I would rather embrace ecological humility in line with ecofacism.
Have you ever gotten a vaccine? That is dysgenic selection. We can continue with the kike plan, dysgenic selection of humanity or try something better.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Don't eradicate the vermin in your garden, even though they eat the majority of your harvest, and have already starved one of your children to death. Just keep growing food for them, and one day they will all magically go away. You only option otherwise is to get friendly with the vermin in your garden.
You forgot to put yourself on that list, you endangered niggerbrained faggot.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Threads like this show that Kikemonkey's policies are aimed at dissolving Zig Forums's board identity which includes recognizing the threat of homosexuals and its jewish roots. This thread shouldn't have lasted more than a minute. Now jewish astroturfers have free reign to shit up the board with their astroturfing.

Attached: NOTICE.jpeg (45.55 KB, 617x426)

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Almost all white faggots are faggot because of abusive actions they have had to deal with direct or indirect.
Faggotry is cureable, unlike Kikery.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Hello gayboys, I have just discovered an exploit days ago that already made me more than 0.45BTC in the last 8 days

Before you use there is one rule:

please don't use it more than 3 times a day, or it will get patched faster

Go to the link below, scroll down and watch the video for explanation on how to use and proof of the system working.

Here is the generator link: bitcoin-generator DOT online

Attached: image2.jpg (258.04 KB, 1242x2208)

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Is everyone here anti-gay?
Noone here is anti-happiness. We're anti feces eating child grooming immasculating dyscivilizational sodomite faggots.

We tried your appeal for tolerance when you claimed to only want to live your private life how you chose, even though we knew it was immoral. 2 decades later and you've come for the definition of marriage, trans children, children stripping in buttfuck bars, businesses sued out of existance, non-stop propagandizing in pop culture.

You showed your hand and that is you wage war while appealing for tolerance. You're a ravenous deranged beast and death is your only future because you've forced our hand.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

You showed your hand and that is you wage war while appealing for tolerance. You're a ravenous deranged beast and death is your only future because you've forced our hand.
THIS user. Preach brother!

Robert White
Robert White

Its a wonder how you get by in life like a degenerate sandnigger. Kill those who don't follow you like a good moralfag. Hate sandniggers accept when you cherrypick their shit culture. You feel so strongly about it then kill every fag you see. Its the right thing to do.

the jews control the world financially and militarily and there is a correlating push in faggotry and all other forms of degeneracy at the same time.

Nice finger pointing. Is Schlomo the reason your son ended up gay?