Owen Benjamin Home Address

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

13321 Wallace Rd SE, Olalla, WA 98359 - By doxxing this terminally ill lolcow maybe 200K bear fags subscribers will spread my truths about unseen content controls within digital media.

Hello faggots it's your friendly neighborhood Barney/Purple user. If I am going to explain to the normies what jews are I can't have useful idiots like Owen Benjamin being a pressure release valve to conflate the crimes of the jewish people with absolute bullshit such as flat earth and fake moon landings. The collective power of the jewish people is demonstrably proven but as long as there are clowns like Owen Benjamin to associate with anyone else who notices jews have an inordinate disproportionate amount of power the people will not want to associate with such a group of people they perceive as associating with retards.

This is not Owen's complete fault he is just a greedy fuck and half his donations come from think tanks in DC and Tel Aviv trying to taint the jew talk with absurdity so if any goyim do notice they will be taken for fools in the ensuing idiocy. Millions have been spent polluting any digital content that isn't on the approved plantation with enough idiocy or smears that the general public with their pavlovian group think will always stay away. This is like a shekel for a good goy but instead they don't even know they are being a good goy and just think they are keeping their "fans" happy.

Like it or not I'm the Hitler you are stuck with because you sorry fucks helped meme the biggest zionist into office ever and have now lost your way. I feel you hurt feels they were mine as was the cloak of tactical nihilism I used to excuse continuing to exist in a world of absurdity without taking direct action and putting myself as a piece on the board I was so use to moving others around on.

Oh and Q fags I haven't forgotten about you I just never realized how many of you there were to tax so expect that bill to be delayed several days though the $100K and the 4th of July have not moved as deadlines if you all don't want to be exposed for the shameless profiteers you are. You will pay your tithe to me or I won't just dox all of you but expose just exactly what you really think and feel about the slovenly morons you refer to as fellow patriots; boy oh boy I hope people like prayingmedic are combat proficient when any army of boomer retards know that you didn't just scam them accidentally but were in on it from the beginning.

Here are the Archives for Owen and the bearfags to overlook in case they haven't hear of me.

archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-17-at-2.23.17-AM.png (1.13 MB, 2880x1800)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA
youtube.com/watch?v=MPR56PXiLqY
trulia.com/p/wa/olalla/13321-wallace-rd-se-olalla-wa-98359–1133146630?mid=5#lil-mediaTab
almasdarnews.com/article/satellite-images-show-us-expanded-tanf-base-as-battle-for-syrias-south-looms/

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

If the absolute fucking madman has location of the secret bear cave of ursa manor no e-celeb is safe from this user’s fury. Kike free first post.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Godspeed purp. Got a question if you don't mind. In a previous thread you mentioned a major financial collapse would be triggered 3-6 years from now due to assets still being moved around.

Do you think that timeframe has been shortened, specifically after the Christchurch incident? Have things truly been accelerated?

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

We could use your doxxing assistance in the nigger public school thread.

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

No the timeline for financial collapse has definitely not been shortened as it is based off catastrophic debt to GDP ratio and that has remained constant. Christchurch was a complete and utter waste of a an opportunity if it wasn't a false flag. Of all the fucking targets one can choose if they are going to do that he chose the one with the absolute least value and that leaves me to think he either wasn't very smart or has some hook nosed friends. Politicians will just replace every muslim lost with 5 more the only net effect of Tarrant is that people like us are under an even tighter microscope and they will use it as a justification to further restrict rights. If you are going to "accelerate" it's best not to accelerate straight into the fucking wall and accomplishing less than nothing ultimately.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

stop being an asshole to him mossad..

why would anyone attack him`oy vey…

well I even give you mossad fucks this.. it's sunday, so I give you all peace from norway
listen

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA

just listen to this..

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

WE HAVE GODS WEAPON!

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

WE HAVE GOD'S WEAPON AGAINST THESE FILTHY MUSLIM HEATHENS THAT WANT TO KILL BABIES!!!

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

We come down as ever to which was worse Zognald Trump or the sadist Clinton?
Trump has helped some wake up to jewry…

Mason Young
Mason Young

you sound like a genuine lunatic. How's it hangin?

Attached: 208.JPG (46.33 KB, 1024x576)

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Leave the chimp wrangling to simpletons; if anything American blacks are a useful tool to turn against their masters. If you are having nigger problems in school the only language they understand is violence if you can show them you are more violent than they are or are willing to be most if not all scatter away in fear. Sub saharan blacks in Africa are another story they are a genetic disaster that will be the apocalypse of the human genome if they are not removed via eugenics.

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

ignore the niggers
And into the trash you go.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

youtube.com/watch?v=MPR56PXiLqY

sweden occupies this,it's not right. this is norwegian music, not (((filthy swedish)))) abba cancer, that's norse

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING PAKI

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

At least with Clinton you would have the stronger half of the population in revolt instead of the faggot half. With Zognald the strong half that has the most to lose form jewish globalism is trusting the plan and being boiled slowly to death. One of these boomers meanwhile probably would have taken a shot at Hillary if she won. Trump is worse than a loss he is a pyrrhic defeat that must be avenged; Trump is ten times the traitor Clinton is as at least she was up front about it with you people.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

GIVE IT BACK YOU SON'S OF BITCHES

so we ca go home to the faroe iclands and listen to our music in peace

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

If you want to stop a leak you don't mop the floor first you plug the fucking leak; focusing on American blacks is self defeating endeavor as it only makes the jews favorite pet more agitated against us instead of him you cosmically stupid fuckwit.

As I said inbred genetic trash African blacks are the actual problem that needs to be dealt with or the whole world is fucked. Hopefully the Chinese take care of Africa.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

you people
Not a yank, honestly thought all their options were shit.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

NO! YOU DON'T GET TO GET THIS MUSIC THIS OUR MUSIC FUCK OFF

this is our sunday music, HOW DARE YOU!

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

You've already said all you needed to say. You're obvious now. Live with it, nigger lover.

John Carter
John Carter

It's going to be Joe Biden and Stacey Abrahams in 2020 which is even worse than Clinton. Kamala Harris was actually beating Trump in internal polling so they had to bench her till 2024 because they need their favorite orange goy to start their greater israel war with Iran and don't trust the left to follow through on their commitment to do it given diversity of their supporters meanwhile they can rely on the army of evangacucks that form GOP base.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Ah Fuck I ain't going to eastern Washington where all the humidity is. Fuck that. East of the Cascades only.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

What if you end the gibs and blame it on the jews. get old farakhan going

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Do you think a major war scenario is likely to unfold soon? Pence recently told a large gathering of troops that they would "certainly" be on a battlefield in their service (implying within the next 4 years) with either China, Russia, Venezuela, or NK.

I suspect it's either saber rattling to get the boomers to re-elect Trump, or the kikes are concerned they're too exposed and want to use a massive war to distract the world because they're being named too openly.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

I'd take an American nignog on my team over a dumbfuck sperg like you any day of the week. Victory requires compromise; purity is for idealistic faggots and tweenagers. Even Hitler understood this concept or he wouldn't have worked with literal faggots like Ernst Rohm or jews like field marshal Erhard Milch.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

bump

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Literally fucking who

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

Only violence. If niggers don't exist, there are no gibs to give. This is simple. Embroil the US is a race war, and all geopolitical endeavors of the US grind to a halt. It is the COMPLETE SOLUTION.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing
/reddit/index.html

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

oy vey this post is antisemitic canard

Attached: owen-benjamin-2.JPG (75.06 KB, 618x849)

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

I'd take an American nignog on my team over a dumbfuck sperg like you any day of the week. Victory requires compromise; purity is for idealistic faggots and tweenagers.
And there you have it, guys. You could copy/paste this shit right from the Q board.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

The ROTC (Revenge of the Cis) JewTube channel (basically lolcow milking trolls) have been doing some great work exposing him. They've got many of his members to mail in and thank them for exposing to them that Owen Benjamin is running a cult. This fact can be verified by visiting the channel. In fact, the Bears are leaving in droves. However, we cannot be surprised given the fact that Owen Benjamin is an ethnic Jew by his own admission.

If you want the biggest fracture point (source material can be found on ROTC), it's that Owen and Vox Day are running a scam under the name of Unauthorised.tv. Basically, it's a pay-for-play site to view mirrored YouTube content but it has been marketed as a site serving exclusive content and a competitor to Netflix. Both people are bullying their fans to join. Bonus: the site doesn't work properly and the memberships are very costly. Work on exposing this and you'll have many pissed off Bears.

Reminder that Vox Day browses this Zig Forums so be ready for some shilling.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

So feel the bern, yang 2020, and Gabbard are dead in the water then…

William Sanders
William Sanders

<Only violence

You are either a retarded sperg, a jew, or both.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

If it's cooler weather then it shouldn't be a problem.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

You aren't White, is what it is.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

As much as I like Tulsi and found Yang comical they were never in the water to begin with. Candidates are chosen by the special interest groups that own each of the parties an none has more influence that the hook nose tribe.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

the apocalypse of the human genome if they are not removed via eugenics.
Bioweapons user. We need lots and lots of bioweapons. It would also serve to solve our nigger problems in all our nations.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Feel the bern is one of the tribe…

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Read his posts. We don't have a nigger problem.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Project much Moishe? Why don’t you cry some more kike.

OP says he wants to genocide all blacks in sub Saharan Africa but no if there is a single one that apparently makes OP a nigger lover; question Chaim do you think any of us are retarded enough to fall for your shit?

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

equating all black people with street thugs is unfair
africans have one of the widest variation in ability of any group.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Stacey Abrahams

megakeks for fat blackass mammy.

Attached: 920x1240.jpg (36.08 KB, 920x613)

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

The last time such weapons were actively researched was during the cold war in the USSR at facilities in the Czech Republic. The Czech's are preeminent in the field of targeting strains to specific alleles the problem is it is still far to general a science and we are decades away from any kind of race specific bioweapons that would not mutate and destroy the rest of the world with the nignogs.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Mainly it's because the blacks in the US are fairly normal because not only are they intermixed with white DNA but also because unlike the ones in Africa they stopped fucking their cousins once they came on the slave ships. Africa has the highest area on consanguinity between married pairs outside of tribal regions in india/pakistan.

Andrew James
Andrew James

The Czech's are preeminent in the field of targeting strains to specific alleles the problem is it is still far to general a science and we are decades away from any kind of race specific bioweapons that would not mutate and destroy the rest of the world with the nignogs.
I will fix that. I have some pretty good ideas how to navigate that problem. Also, I highly doubt that research stopped it is simply not mentioned any longer.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

She's Kosher…

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

He said "it should theoretically happen, through some far off hopeful project of the Chinese". That's about as hands off as it gets, coupled with his repeated assertions IN THIS THREAD that niggers in America are welcome on his team and not a problem.

He isn't White. I doubt he's ex-CIA or any kind of US-affiliated agent. It's some foreign non-White intelligence operation, probably from some raghead country that thinks it can use the board.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Reminder that Vox Day publishes books by Martin Van Creveld.

Attached: Samson-Option-Rome.png (19.83 KB, 1057x181)

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Mainly it's because the blacks in the US are fairly normal

Blake Long
Blake Long

It is the chimpanzee alleles, user. There is more variety in the DNA of two related chimpanzees than there is in the whole human race. Niggers are 80% chimp alleles, that means that they have no genetic stability in their genepool and civilization cannot be built or maintained with their DNA. They need to be killed or it is lights out for civilization. I will never give Bill Gates shit again, he was doing God's work.

Attached: Bill-Gates-with-Vaccine-Featured-Image.jpg (168.33 KB, 800x417)

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Hit the limits of current science would be a more correct phrase instead of stopped. I'm sure the Chinese would love something to kill everyone who isn't Han but like I said the real trick is to make sure it won't mutate and target everyone else as well. The amount of genetic sequencing required to anticipate and organize around such a mutation is not even quantifiable with present super computers. Even localized viruses get out of control unless carefully managed and isolated so if Bioweapons are your hope it's best you hope for something else unless you can wait 50 years.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

It's not hard you just sterilize them in return for gibs and you won't have any of them in a generation or two you don't need to release viruses into the world that you will never be capable of controlling and destroy the whole human race in process like some retarded sci-fi novel. Positive eugenics is the only way you are going to deal with this problem you need to accept that or you are going to lose to time.

William Sanders
William Sanders

Even localized viruses get out of control unless carefully managed and isolated so if Bioweapons are your hope it's best you hope for something else unless you can wait 50 years.
We need target markers; something identifying that will guide the agent to its target. Also I don't care if it kills more than nigger subhumans, as long as Europeans are immune, that is my only real concern, my own people; I know all the other races feel exactly the same. It would be nice to make it something permanent in the biosphere that means the planet can never be inhabited by subhumans again.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Winter chan will save us.

Everyone waits for Ebola chan, like she's our only hope, but its always winter chan that saves us.

Grand Solar Minimum FTW, you niggers/nigger lovers had better get a different idea of what it means to "live in society" , when winter chan comes.

Attached: WinterChan.gif (463.98 KB, 300x100)

John Martin
John Martin

One small tribe of perhaps a thousand or so people left africa 60,000-50,000 years ago, their descendents make up pretty much every non african on earth…

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

You and a bunch of spergs are not going to advance computer technology along with knowledge of the human genome 50+ years in under a decade so give up on your retarded little fantasy unless you want to wipe out the rest of the human race as well.

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

And now we have Purple's backup shilling for Out of Africa – which has been debunked.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

paki
Poo detected.

Attached: 1469816550193.jpg (4.74 KB, 255x180)

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Yeah unfortunately that could be some time from now and it is unpredictable in terms of its cycles (you have weather prophets predicting anything from three years to 400 years). I think it would be better to deal with the subhumans FIRST before things become desperate. That way we can organize sustainable societies that can endure the downcycle without having to worry about the FUCKING CHIMPOUTS ruining them.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

This is actually wrong and part of why what you think you know about genetics isn't as simple as you think it is. There are 3 different "original" human groups. One in Africa, one in Asia, and one in what today makes up the fertile crescent. There was no out of Africa but there was interbreeding.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

unless you want to wipe out the rest of the human race as well.
I already said this doesn't bother me as long as Europeans are immune. That is really all I care about and I know (again) that all other races feel the same way.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

One in Africa, one in Asia, and one in what today makes up the fertile crescent.
Four. Unless you are counting 3 subhuman groups and 1 superior HUMAN group.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

debunked
Got a reliable source for that?
the human group has been in and out of africa countless times over the last couple million years.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Multi-Regional hypothesis theory is true, out of Africa theory is jew media and jew academia trash to denigrate the white race.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

The oldest remains, which is entirely what it was based on with a good dash of American nigger appeasement, aren't African.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

World is actually on a 50,000 plus year warming cycle that only began around 10K years ago. The flood that ensued after the end of the ice age wiped out the majority of previous human life on earth which is why it is much harder to sequence the complete genome with the survivors given the mutations within are limited and bottlenecked in such a short time frame comparatively to the rest of science. It's like trying to figure out a book when you only have 100 pages of the original 1000.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

It is true to jews because they are half niggers. Their holy books record them fucking niggers.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

asians and euros split about 40k ago as far as I'm aware

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

If you think it is possible to make an entire group immune from something that is not only capable of mutation but evolved based off mutations from it's first conception billions of years ago you are not smart enough to play with Prometheus's fire.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

I find it slightly creepy, on an off topic note, that your color ID is always purple. If you are on VPN can you switch it to see if it turns up purple again?

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

I am pretty smart Purply Goodness. Besides if I don't do it the subhumans will and they really will kill us all. Think of it as a mercy killing to preserve what is really worth preserving. Europeans. The only HUMANS on the planet.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

that your color ID is always purple
How does one enable color IDs on this site.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

[Options] upper right; click it; scroll down to color ID's; click box; refresh

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

I got complaints from first threads about all the IP hops making them hard to follow but if it helps answer your question I'm not doing it. It could be one of the mods actually likes me and wants to make it easier to follow who knows.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

hmmm the jewish mod or the depressed White Nationalist…I wonder.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

buzzword salad
still pretending you have legitimacy

And yet nothing you've predicted so far has actually come true in the manner you presented it. You shit on the Q faggotry, yet your own shtick is the same 'stick to the plan, listen and believe goy'.

Attached: B4P8J4pCIAE5CDB.jpg (55.14 KB, 600x450)

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

If you really wanted to do it develop something you can inject that renders them completely sterile that can be passed off as medicine for something else ; ) just ask Bill Gates.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

yet your own shtick is the same 'stick to the plan, listen and believe goy'.
He's aping the same nigger lover rhetoric right from Q. It's some non-White country running an intelligence operation, likely a raghead country like Iran. The complaints about African niggers are probably because they've got significant state holdings invested in Europe and don't want it to go belly up.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

The complaints about African niggers are probably because they've got significant state holdings invested in Europe and don't want it to go belly up.
They do, they invested heavily in the offshore account of City of London. The (((half nigger queen))) had to sell her assets and holdings in the west because she went belly up and they are the main owners of all her holdings. B-b-b-b-b-but as 'good goy' she knew you would understand and support what she did because she was just 'trying to s-s-s-s-saver her family' by letting feral niggers overthrow all European nations….someone knocked that fucking bitch (and the city of london right the FUCK OUT!).

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Ah yes because destruction of the bipolar party system, democracy, and the global targeting of jews for local grievances is merely plan trusting along with taking down their biggest shabbos and rendering the 2020 election into the biggest exposition for normies so far in the realities of clown world uniparty.

That's how I know you haven't even bothered reading kike along with the anime girl; you really need to put more effort into your work if you are going to try and pass off as one of us.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Planet of the Apes time now…

Attached: planet-of-the-apes.jpg (578.61 KB, 2000x1000)

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Go back to stormfront boomer scum.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

global targeting of jews for local grievances
But not niggers.
Trump is worse than a loss he is a pyrrhic defeat that must be avenged;
But not niggers.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

You know we all know you’re a kike right?

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

I hope everyone can see very clearly he isn't White. It's a raghead intelligence operation, but the Iranians [they make the most sense] don't want to come out and announce themselves and they need to keep it all very couched, because they can't really do anything for an alliance with the people who frequent here because niggers in America are useful for them.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Filter and move on, then. It's what I'm doing with you.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

There's no real quid pro quo here. It's basically "we want your memetic support" for no real discernible change in your day to day living conditions. Whereas the people who frequent this board want real, tangible blood of the very people who live around them in their neighborhoods, invading their civilization.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

<muh ebil raghead iranians fellow white goyim

At least the Persians are whiter than you kike.

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Why do you talk like a fag?

Attached: 1494874903502.png (269.73 KB, 373x503)

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

I literally gave you fucking spergs the home address of Kushner, Bolton, and Pompeo a month ago and you've done fuckall nothing with them.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Why be choosy when there are so many to choose from?
Anyone who hasn't figured out that we have no 'allies' and that we are the only thing that we can rely on is a fucking faggot. Nobody thinks we should ally with subhumans…do they? What a bunch of fucking civnat cucks…LMAO.
I don't want their blood but I do want them to bleed. All of them…every last mother fucking one of every piece of shit nation that invaded and is currently parasitizing on our people.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

He’s got a point there I mean if you really want to accelerate so bad he even gave you directions for the road to drive down.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

And what would that accomplish? What would that do about the millions of White children being terrorized and atomized in public school by niggers? The potential flushed down the drain with murderous assaults and low-level terrorism? Right. Nothing.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Well, personally those are small potatoes to me. Why would I put effort into that when BioWeapons await? If I am going to focus on something it isn't going to be the individual it is going to be the entire fucking race/species.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Anyone who hasn't figured out that we have no 'allies'
That's what I'm trying to get across. PurpleAnon is not White and it is a, likely Muslim, foreign intelligence operation trying to gin up social and memetic support for goals that have overlap with ours but are ultimately tangential to our day to day struggle. He's not White so there isn't anything genuine he can really do except drop tidbits on his own nation's high level political enemies [that they obviously can't get to themselves].

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

I mean as if we didn’t already know you were a kike this proved it. I’ve lived all over the US as part of military family and never had more than a handful of nigger in the entire school district. Unless you are dirt poor or live in a city the only ones you deal with are a handful of token who are usually fleeing the savage behavior of their own kind. You really are a stupid kike.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Also, I class all of those niggers you listed as semites or crypto semites. Like 'Wesley Clark' that faggot who is ALSO trying to genocide our people.

Attached: wesley-clark-jew.jpg (17.54 KB, 300x200)

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

you never dealt with bused in niggers, that's obvious

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Anyone on this board who is White and under 40 knows what I'm talking about.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

<Muslim, foreign intelligence operation trust me fellow while goys

Imagine thinking anyone would actually believe this.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

I don't give a fuck what they are 'fleeing' lets not pretend that they are the VICTIM here when they are clearly parasitic trash and should be judged nationally on their merit (kek) or lack of merit. They are worthless trash. All of them.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Anyone who is White knows what you are talking about user.

Attached: nigger-graphic-homicide.png (232.26 KB, 1023x653)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Hey retard you know what school districts are right? Unless you are in some faggoty urban area with vouchers you go to school in your district so maybe if you weren’t a disgusting urbanite you wouldn’t have to go to school with chimps.

David Cox
David Cox

It would explain very succinctly why you want to distribute this information in the hopes that someone else acts on it for you and why you come to an explicitly White Nationalist and National Socialist board ham and egging for "American niggers" who can "be on your team". You're very narrow in scope, really.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Why is Lesotho so bad?

William Harris
William Harris

egging for "American niggers" who can "be on your team"
Unless you are in some faggoty urban area with vouchers you go to school in your district so maybe if you weren’t a disgusting urbanite you wouldn’t have to go to school with chimps.
Little children rarely get to make home purchasing decision while they are in grade school. Most of the time, and obviously it was 'different' in your household, those decision are left to your parents.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

<oy vey fellow white goyim please believe this unsubstantiated allegation

or

<muh niggers are the most important thing ever even though most of them aren't even capable of being in control of their own lives but one beat me up and took my lunch money so I am going to focus all my energy on niggers instead of jews.

So which is it kike or fat useless WN 1.0 level sperg?

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Full of niggers?

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Does anyone actually care about Ursa Manor or is someone local who wants to deliver a personal message to Mr. Benjamin from me?

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

I don't think it's unsubstantiated at all. I think that's the picture that's coming into focus with you. You love niggers, Trump loves niggers, but you hate Trump. What's the sticking point then? Personalized conflict – you're a raghead intelligence agent whose flat is probably in the potential blast zone. I'm sympathetic, but it's not my problem. Just like nigger terrorism isn't yours, obviously.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

the best torture song to ever exist

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

So shit is fucked, huh?

Attached: pepe-on-crack.png (290.69 KB, 612x646)

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

focus on muh nigger terrorism
Considering 90% of violence blacks commit is against other blacks and I want to genocide 2 billion Africans that would make you the nigger lover you realize that right, idiot.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

There are a lot of competing factions in this world and even on this board. The only one that should be of any interest to Europeans. TEAM EUROPEAN. We need STANDARDS and DNA testing of everyone who thinks they are part of 'TEAM EUROPEAN'.
Oh I had to look. My bad, no that is part of the Bantu migration zone. The bantu niggers are coming down in droves and genociding the native populations and slaughtering everyone as they come, waves and waves of them killing everything in their path on their way to 'prosperity' in South Africa as parasites on the Boer. They are literally a locust plague that is devouring everything in their path.

Attached: meet-nigger-killing-other-niggers-4.jpg (61.94 KB, 644x362)
Attached: meet-nigger-killing-other-niggers-2.jpg (27.99 KB, 630x390)

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Lesotho's always been poor but they tried to keep to themselves fascinating history really.
god I hate Bantus

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Bantus
I mean Abos are less evolved but Bantus are definitely the most aggressive feral blacks that exist.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

makes me wonder how dumb the denisovans were

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

The (((islamic slave trade))) didn't do their DNA any favors now, did it? They are like pibbles now, no manners since they were turned into killing machines over a 1,400 year occupation rape, torture and enslavement. There might have been something humanoid there at some point but there is nothing but fucking crazy there now.

Attached: abused-dog-nigger-owner.jpg (52.88 KB, 992x558)
Attached: nigger-devoted-family-man.jpg (68.29 KB, 800x600)
Attached: niggers-rape-13-yo-and-get-low-sentences.png (542.29 KB, 748x688)
Attached: niggers-are-not-human-they-are-monkeys.png (125.88 KB, 1026x1026)

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Denisovans are definitely the only major population group that came out of Africa and why southern Asia has shittier genes than northern Asia.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

the denisovans were
were?
Try are.
People who are intelligent do not destroy for wanton pleasure. They create.

Attached: bug-woman-butchers-dog-alive.webm (1.65 MB, 720x480)

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

denisovans

On the topic though for anyone who actually believes the "out of Africa" bullshit just ask them why we all don't look like Australian Aboriginals then. If we all came from the accursed continent we'd all be black.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

why that thing do that?

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Earliest White flight ever recorded…flee the niggers! Look where that got us…time to decimate them all.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

And without Jews to drum up sympathy for them, feed them, organize them, or turn niggers into a commodity and import them the nigger question would already be solved which is OP’s point dipshit. Focusing on niggers is like mopping a floor to solve a leaky pipe. If you want to fix the floor fix the leak first and that leak is jews.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

For the lazy anons so they can confirm it is Owen's gay bear cave.

trulia.com/p/wa/olalla/13321-wallace-rd-se-olalla-wa-98359–1133146630?mid=5#lil-mediaTab

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

To the bug people it tastes better if it is tortured to death while it is butchered (hormones flood the body; kek where do you think the idea for ADRENOCHROME from little childrens tortured bodies came from anyway). YUMMIE, right. Now don't be a bigot, user. All races are equal before kikes. You just haven't learned to be 'multicultural yet'.
The fucking bugs are not known for their 'human rights'…they are the nigger/kikes of Asia. They certainly taught the (((Bolshevik/NEOCohen/CIA a few things))) I am sure.

Attached: chinese-torture.jpg (3.01 MB, 2500x1667)
Attached: chinese-torture-and-execution-china-c1890s-lingchi-or-death-by-1000-M15PHF.jpg (173.71 KB, 922x1390)
Attached: gina-haspel.jpg (8.01 KB, 259x194)

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

any sources to refute the out of africa theory I'd like to explore how it matches up with the gene studies

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

If there are no niggers there is nothing to organize. If there is a hot civil war raging in the US, the jews don't have a military asset anymore and they don't have a viable economic engine. It is a complete solution, yet you and Purple want to leave them in place to continue acting the same way they acted before jews were in this country in any significant numbers and the same way they act in European countries with virtually no jews at all.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

What museum is that first pic? It can't be anywhere in the West, we wouldn't allow it.

Tyler James
Tyler James

Ah yes because it's foreign niggers invading the southern boarder not filthy central american indios or countryside pajeets/pakis who are unwanted by their own people due to their tribal origin shit DNA. Remove the cause of the problem there are no more problems after that; fix a symptom and there are more and even some extra symptoms from the treatment. You must not be older than 18 and be abused daily by niggers for them to distract you this much. You are dumb as fuck if you aren't jewish.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Tapping on those keys with a little extra mustard, huh Purp? Clicking on the wrong post and everything. A little heated.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Stop using caps lock boomer and get the fuck off our board.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Well, faggot, to me they are the same thing as niggers. Their kike culture is nigger based. their religion is nigger based. Their behavior is nigger based. They are the biggest GIBS ME DAT nigger nation on the planet. When I look for markers to kill the niggers I am looking for markers that will exterminate the only genetic bridge between HUMANS and niggers, the semites as well. There is no difference (ok maybe a slightly higher white admixture in the kike than in the American nigger) between them. Face it user, when the kikes talk about Out of Africa they are talking about their own nigger history. And there is no reason not to assume that we won't be able to kill two birds with one stone on that front.

Anyone who can't see the blatant nigger DNA in this group or in the (((middle eastern))) DNA needs their head examined.

Attached: jews-for-dreamers-copy.jpg (1.25 MB, 2048x1536)
Attached: Jewish-and-Black-DNA-copy.jpg (87.57 KB, 526x470)

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Owen Benjamin release a bomb drop video calling out what a fucking shill Stephen Crowder is and now this post appears.

Sloppy job.

Ian Price
Ian Price

Muh board…muh board…
Stupid kike. Make me, mother fucker. This is when you don't have any idea that you are totally ineffective is when you refer to something as 'your board' and you can't back up what you say…
Who is the RETARD?
Caps is for you, user.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

and the global targeting of jews
Except this thread isn't about a jew, and the other jew you talk about, Kushner, is a public figure anyway.

In short you have nothing and you're a fag.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Attached: crormagnon.jpg (289.32 KB, 836x370)

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

You a mental midget what this is is a comic exercise and proof to all the other retarded idiots who create hundreds of pointless feral nigger threads every month as if everyone here, tel aviv posters included, don't know feral niggers are a problem. Instead of being constructive, insightful, or apt to proper dialogue you are consummate proof to anyone with intellect whoever will read this thread why WN 2.0 must first break out the rope for WN 1.0 and all it's adherents if they are ever going to have a chance achieving any of their goals. People like you are an absolute cancer that is long past its time for radiation therapy. You are so comically stupid you literally give normies sympathy for feral apes instead of inciting them against them. Your entire lives are self defeating as is your politics and if you people had any self respect at all you'd kill yourselves so that maybe the rest of us could accomplish the goals that you want without you there constantly getting in the way of us. Those 9 KKK retards at their little national march last week share solidarity with your retarded arguments on this thread.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

I got serious goals and I'm a super serious actor
But I need you to kill some jew for me cause my raghead country doesn't want our fingerprints on it
Don't worry about niggers
You're the idiot for not trusting my plan of you doing all the work for me
Okey doke, Murat.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Yes I've been here for 5 months and doxxed all the US military assets in Syria just for Steven Crowder. The absolute state of some people.

James Baker
James Baker

Mexico…just kidding…those guys took up and refined the technique that the jews of the orient probably invented. Only the mexicans (being 30% nigger slaves/bantu) use a blow torch and can pull the whole exterior skin off in one go…home many times do you think they had to practice that in a torture situation before they perfected it? Making the bugs envious, I am sure…

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

and doxxed all the US military assets in Syria
Except that didn't happen

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Attached: bfadad6c7bbdaefdb32c7be293cbf6944f100dfbec1e6d38b7301344387a15c5-1.png (852.8 KB, 1257x2403)

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Except it did dipshit. Purple is a legend.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

wow look I made up some numbers
Anyone can do that

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Moishe the goyim know what GPS coordinates are.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Uh huh. But no one has actually verified all of those coordinates, and even if you were to go view where they are, it's unlikely you'll be able to see anything that confirms a military installation. Google actively censors such things.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Find me a city or town, in the NE, run by a nigger that can do winter snow removal so that city or town doesn't stop functioning. kek
It is to laugh

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

If you aren’t some disingenuous facitous kike lurk long enough to read the previous threads you claim to have absolute knowledge off. There are satellite providers who aren’t Americans many of what he posted has already been verified.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

You're a fucking scumbag.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

I would like sauce on this plz.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

you claim to have absolute knowledge of
What you fail to realize is all I've done is point out there is no actual evidence in that OP screenshot.
has already been verified
Prove it

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Fucking lame ass op trying to turn people away from owen who names the Jew. Fuck outta here

John Smith
John Smith

Thanks for checking in Owen.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Vox is never going to send you that Alpaca money he is stealing from you actually.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

sauce plz.
I really want to look at this data and who verified it. Personal reasons.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Or how about you. Post proof that those are military installations.
you can't

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Typical. When confronted directly the larper gives no response

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

I can give him til the morning…maybe he is looking for the info.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

It's clearly a larp. This nigger is desperate for attention, and some people are desperate to listen and believe

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Lafarge Cement Plant (pictured) is already well known as is Al Tanf if you're a lazy fuck who doesn't like to read or bother to do any of their own legwork you can kindly drink bleach I'm not ur mommy I'm not here to hold your hand you silly bedwetter.

almasdarnews.com/article/satellite-images-show-us-expanded-tanf-base-as-battle-for-syrias-south-looms/

Attached: image.png (1.48 MB, 1200x900)

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

All you have is one already well known facility? Out of all those supposed installations, that's all?
do ur own legwork
How about you kill yourself, larper.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

You realize there are entire archived threads your fat lazy ass is too much of a useless burger to read with proofs and images of most of these places right?

James Edwards
James Edwards

He’s an entertaining retard. I don’t have much else to add.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Hey look, another totally inconspicuous (1) coming out of the woodwork to defend a larp.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

No he thinks he’s on some next level shit where the jew is just jewing as jews do and you need to just accept it. Which is like saying that you need to shoot niggers who come into your house to rob you but without a gun.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Says some lazy useless faggot with 10 off topic posts in thread because they are too lazy to read and want everything served to them ready to go like this is McDonalds.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Reminder that you have nothing.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Are you just trying to prove you are fat McDonald’s eating burger and a hummus eater from Hebron instead with the 11th off topic post in thread?

OP what is your actual goal I mean you realize this place is filled with mostly shills and spergs right?

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

You have no proof of any claims. You are defending a larp. Kill yourself.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

actual goal
Cause enough chaos to create a breakdown of the machine long enough for action to take place that actually has a chance of success instead of subversion.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Alpaca money
What's that?
Related /baphomet/index.html

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Whine more kike and enjoy that last meal of hummus.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

With every post you just confirm what I'm saying. I'm perfectly content to have you keep exposing the larp you're defending, while the actual larper sits there and does nothing as well

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

No Owen is business partners with fraudster Vox Day who is stealing subscription money from him. Owen wants to buy Alpacas and has asked Teddy Spaghetti several times for his Alpaca money like a good boy but Teddy is tightfisted.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

Babby's first google search

Attached: 8chan-Broadcasting-Service.png (54.44 KB, 1024x1024)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

You're vastly overestimating what posting some random youtuber's address is going to do.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Aside from tangible reality and logic:

Attached: Genetics---Russian-Geneticists-Disprove-'Out-of-Africa'-Claim.jpg (79.36 KB, 845x403)
Attached: Race---'Out-of-Africa'.jpg (129.32 KB, 845x403)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Nice try but you clearly aren't Purple he never bothered to argue with the idiots or shills he just filtered them.

Carson Long
Carson Long

Sage all e-celeb drama threads

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

Good job calling bullshit on this faggotthread… did you catch the part down there about the $Chrome? Dig?

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

hi Steven Crowder

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

I'm tired of these types of threads. They never result in anything worth while and they never resolve anything. They just serve as another distraction.
Nobody of value thinks a single thought about Owen Benjewmin. He's not a threat because the people that follow him are not threats.
If not Owen then they will follow someone else just like him. It's what they want. It is the kind of people they are at their core. You can't change them.

People who seek out truth know that comfort is adverse to their pursuit. These type of people are the opposite of the people that follow faggots like Owen.
Relatively, very few people actually see action in wars, the rest are just sitting around waiting for the war to end.
Owen is a non-issue.But you already know this.
Quality over quantity.

Why purple? Remember the Purple Revolution campaign? Purple is a bad omen.
What two colors make purple and why would this campaign be considered revolutionary? It's goal is to make a one party system by merging the two major parties. Either by force, fear, or by popular demand.
You're a purple faggot trying to distract people with e-celeb bullshit. Just like Q and his stupid tail chasing riddles.

Attached: add70482b27120211.jpg (120.51 KB, 414x540)

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

This is a weird thread.
So I actually never miss an Owen stream. It's entertaining. Usually he flips out and yells at people when they tell him his internet sucks (it does).

I'm not sure the point of this thread because you gave out his address (fuck him and that expensive house btw) but then you argue with everyone about genetics and bioweapons and weird shit.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

last part of that reply was for OP btw not this guy

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

So I actually never miss an Owen stream.
Instead of that you could be reading a book.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

I'm sure purple would rather he listen to him, sitting by waiting earnestly for his next post, rather than listening to Owen or reading some silly book…

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

mad cuz banned

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

doxXXXXXX
More illegal bullshit jew spam.

Henry James
Henry James

queue is of course full

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Amazing, gone for fucking hours, and the report queue is full of jew bullshit.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

consuming media while being aware of its poison is still consuming poison.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Producing bullshit is the only thing Jews have ever acceled at.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

youre a macfag?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that explains the delusions of grandeur

Attached: 1559092450015.jpg (93.82 KB, 750x750)

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

This post made me horney. Much truth to it. Watched this guy rant about the jews. Then suddenly he started to talk about some pancake earth shit and how other pancake earth believers are great too. OP is on point. Fuck this guy.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

Be careful FUCKFACE. We are not 'loyal' to anyone but OUR OWN. You think we are 'useless burgers'? You will right up until we rightfully shank your fucking stupid ass. I can clearly tell that YOU ARE A FOREIGN FUCK and not one of us which means in my mind, that you are already consigned to DEATH. Get it, you fucking retard.