Owen Benjamin Home Address

13321 Wallace Rd SE, Olalla, WA 98359 - By doxxing this terminally ill lolcow maybe 200K bear fags subscribers will spread my truths about unseen content controls within digital media.

Hello faggots it's your friendly neighborhood Barney/Purple user. If I am going to explain to the normies what jews are I can't have useful idiots like Owen Benjamin being a pressure release valve to conflate the crimes of the jewish people with absolute bullshit such as flat earth and fake moon landings. The collective power of the jewish people is demonstrably proven but as long as there are clowns like Owen Benjamin to associate with anyone else who notices jews have an inordinate disproportionate amount of power the people will not want to associate with such a group of people they perceive as associating with retards.

This is not Owen's complete fault he is just a greedy fuck and half his donations come from think tanks in DC and Tel Aviv trying to taint the jew talk with absurdity so if any goyim do notice they will be taken for fools in the ensuing idiocy. Millions have been spent polluting any digital content that isn't on the approved plantation with enough idiocy or smears that the general public with their pavlovian group think will always stay away. This is like a shekel for a good goy but instead they don't even know they are being a good goy and just think they are keeping their "fans" happy.

Like it or not I'm the Hitler you are stuck with because you sorry fucks helped meme the biggest zionist into office ever and have now lost your way. I feel you hurt feels they were mine as was the cloak of tactical nihilism I used to excuse continuing to exist in a world of absurdity without taking direct action and putting myself as a piece on the board I was so use to moving others around on.

Oh and Q fags I haven't forgotten about you I just never realized how many of you there were to tax so expect that bill to be delayed several days though the $100K and the 4th of July have not moved as deadlines if you all don't want to be exposed for the shameless profiteers you are. You will pay your tithe to me or I won't just dox all of you but expose just exactly what you really think and feel about the slovenly morons you refer to as fellow patriots; boy oh boy I hope people like prayingmedic are combat proficient when any army of boomer retards know that you didn't just scam them accidentally but were in on it from the beginning.

Here are the Archives for Owen and the bearfags to overlook in case they haven't hear of me.

archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 2.23.17 AM.png (2880x1800, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA
youtube.com/watch?v=MPR56PXiLqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the absolute fucking madman has location of the secret bear cave of ursa manor no e-celeb is safe from this user’s fury. Kike free first post.

Godspeed purp. Got a question if you don't mind. In a previous thread you mentioned a major financial collapse would be triggered 3-6 years from now due to assets still being moved around.

Do you think that timeframe has been shortened, specifically after the Christchurch incident? Have things truly been accelerated?

We could use your doxxing assistance in the nigger public school thread.

No the timeline for financial collapse has definitely not been shortened as it is based off catastrophic debt to GDP ratio and that has remained constant. Christchurch was a complete and utter waste of a an opportunity if it wasn't a false flag. Of all the fucking targets one can choose if they are going to do that he chose the one with the absolute least value and that leaves me to think he either wasn't very smart or has some hook nosed friends. Politicians will just replace every muslim lost with 5 more the only net effect of Tarrant is that people like us are under an even tighter microscope and they will use it as a justification to further restrict rights. If you are going to "accelerate" it's best not to accelerate straight into the fucking wall and accomplishing less than nothing ultimately.

stop being an asshole to him mossad..

why would anyone attack him`oy vey…

well I even give you mossad fucks this.. it's sunday, so I give you all peace from norway
listen

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA

just listen to this..

WE HAVE GODS WEAPON!

WE HAVE GOD'S WEAPON AGAINST THESE FILTHY MUSLIM HEATHENS THAT WANT TO KILL BABIES!!!

We come down as ever to which was worse Zognald Trump or the sadist Clinton?
Trump has helped some wake up to jewry…

you sound like a genuine lunatic. How's it hangin?

Attached: 208.JPG (1024x576, 46.33K)

Leave the chimp wrangling to simpletons; if anything American blacks are a useful tool to turn against their masters. If you are having nigger problems in school the only language they understand is violence if you can show them you are more violent than they are or are willing to be most if not all scatter away in fear. Sub saharan blacks in Africa are another story they are a genetic disaster that will be the apocalypse of the human genome if they are not removed via eugenics.

And into the trash you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPR56PXiLqY

sweden occupies this,it's not right. this is norwegian music, not (((filthy swedish)))) abba cancer, that's norse

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING PAKI

At least with Clinton you would have the stronger half of the population in revolt instead of the faggot half. With Zognald the strong half that has the most to lose form jewish globalism is trusting the plan and being boiled slowly to death. One of these boomers meanwhile probably would have taken a shot at Hillary if she won. Trump is worse than a loss he is a pyrrhic defeat that must be avenged; Trump is ten times the traitor Clinton is as at least she was up front about it with you people.

GIVE IT BACK YOU SON'S OF BITCHES

so we ca go home to the faroe iclands and listen to our music in peace

If you want to stop a leak you don't mop the floor first you plug the fucking leak; focusing on American blacks is self defeating endeavor as it only makes the jews favorite pet more agitated against us instead of him you cosmically stupid fuckwit.

As I said inbred genetic trash African blacks are the actual problem that needs to be dealt with or the whole world is fucked. Hopefully the Chinese take care of Africa.

Not a yank, honestly thought all their options were shit.

NO! YOU DON'T GET TO GET THIS MUSIC THIS OUR MUSIC FUCK OFF

this is our sunday music, HOW DARE YOU!

You've already said all you needed to say. You're obvious now. Live with it, nigger lover.

It's going to be Joe Biden and Stacey Abrahams in 2020 which is even worse than Clinton. Kamala Harris was actually beating Trump in internal polling so they had to bench her till 2024 because they need their favorite orange goy to start their greater israel war with Iran and don't trust the left to follow through on their commitment to do it given diversity of their supporters meanwhile they can rely on the army of evangacucks that form GOP base.

Ah Fuck I ain't going to eastern Washington where all the humidity is. Fuck that. East of the Cascades only.

What if you end the gibs and blame it on the jews. get old farakhan going

Do you think a major war scenario is likely to unfold soon? Pence recently told a large gathering of troops that they would "certainly" be on a battlefield in their service (implying within the next 4 years) with either China, Russia, Venezuela, or NK.

I suspect it's either saber rattling to get the boomers to re-elect Trump, or the kikes are concerned they're too exposed and want to use a massive war to distract the world because they're being named too openly.

I'd take an American nignog on my team over a dumbfuck sperg like you any day of the week. Victory requires compromise; purity is for idealistic faggots and tweenagers. Even Hitler understood this concept or he wouldn't have worked with literal faggots like Ernst Rohm or jews like field marshal Erhard Milch.

bump

Literally fucking who

Only violence. If niggers don't exist, there are no gibs to give. This is simple. Embroil the US is a race war, and all geopolitical endeavors of the US grind to a halt. It is the COMPLETE SOLUTION.

>>>/reddit/

oy vey this post is antisemitic canard

Attached: owen benjamin 2.JPG (618x849, 75.06K)

And there you have it, guys. You could copy/paste this shit right from the Q board.

The ROTC (Revenge of the Cis) JewTube channel (basically lolcow milking trolls) have been doing some great work exposing him. They've got many of his members to mail in and thank them for exposing to them that Owen Benjamin is running a cult. This fact can be verified by visiting the channel. In fact, the Bears are leaving in droves. However, we cannot be surprised given the fact that Owen Benjamin is an ethnic Jew by his own admission.

If you want the biggest fracture point (source material can be found on ROTC), it's that Owen and Vox Day are running a scam under the name of Unauthorised.tv. Basically, it's a pay-for-play site to view mirrored YouTube content but it has been marketed as a site serving exclusive content and a competitor to Netflix. Both people are bullying their fans to join. Bonus: the site doesn't work properly and the memberships are very costly. Work on exposing this and you'll have many pissed off Bears.

Reminder that Vox Day browses this Zig Forums so be ready for some shilling.

So feel the bern, yang 2020, and Gabbard are dead in the water then…

If it's cooler weather then it shouldn't be a problem.

You aren't White, is what it is.

As much as I like Tulsi and found Yang comical they were never in the water to begin with. Candidates are chosen by the special interest groups that own each of the parties an none has more influence that the hook nose tribe.

Bioweapons user. We need lots and lots of bioweapons. It would also serve to solve our nigger problems in all our nations.

Feel the bern is one of the tribe…

Read his posts. We don't have a nigger problem.

Project much Moishe? Why don’t you cry some more kike.

OP says he wants to genocide all blacks in sub Saharan Africa but no if there is a single one that apparently makes OP a nigger lover; question Chaim do you think any of us are retarded enough to fall for your shit?

equating all black people with street thugs is unfair
africans have one of the widest variation in ability of any group.

megakeks for fat blackass mammy.

Attached: 920x1240.jpg (920x613, 36.08K)

The last time such weapons were actively researched was during the cold war in the USSR at facilities in the Czech Republic. The Czech's are preeminent in the field of targeting strains to specific alleles the problem is it is still far to general a science and we are decades away from any kind of race specific bioweapons that would not mutate and destroy the rest of the world with the nignogs.

Mainly it's because the blacks in the US are fairly normal because not only are they intermixed with white DNA but also because unlike the ones in Africa they stopped fucking their cousins once they came on the slave ships. Africa has the highest area on consanguinity between married pairs outside of tribal regions in india/pakistan.

I will fix that. I have some pretty good ideas how to navigate that problem. Also, I highly doubt that research stopped it is simply not mentioned any longer.

She's Kosher…

He said "it should theoretically happen, through some far off hopeful project of the Chinese". That's about as hands off as it gets, coupled with his repeated assertions IN THIS THREAD that niggers in America are welcome on his team and not a problem.

He isn't White. I doubt he's ex-CIA or any kind of US-affiliated agent. It's some foreign non-White intelligence operation, probably from some raghead country that thinks it can use the board.

Reminder that Vox Day publishes books by Martin Van Creveld.

Attached: Samson Option Rome.png (1057x181, 19.83K)

It is the chimpanzee alleles, user. There is more variety in the DNA of two related chimpanzees than there is in the whole human race. Niggers are 80% chimp alleles, that means that they have no genetic stability in their genepool and civilization cannot be built or maintained with their DNA. They need to be killed or it is lights out for civilization. I will never give Bill Gates shit again, he was doing God's work.

Attached: Bill-Gates-with-Vaccine_Featured_Image.jpg (800x417, 168.33K)

Hit the limits of current science would be a more correct phrase instead of stopped. I'm sure the Chinese would love something to kill everyone who isn't Han but like I said the real trick is to make sure it won't mutate and target everyone else as well. The amount of genetic sequencing required to anticipate and organize around such a mutation is not even quantifiable with present super computers. Even localized viruses get out of control unless carefully managed and isolated so if Bioweapons are your hope it's best you hope for something else unless you can wait 50 years.

It's not hard you just sterilize them in return for gibs and you won't have any of them in a generation or two you don't need to release viruses into the world that you will never be capable of controlling and destroy the whole human race in process like some retarded sci-fi novel. Positive eugenics is the only way you are going to deal with this problem you need to accept that or you are going to lose to time.

We need target markers; something identifying that will guide the agent to its target. Also I don't care if it kills more than nigger subhumans, as long as Europeans are immune, that is my only real concern, my own people; I know all the other races feel exactly the same. It would be nice to make it something permanent in the biosphere that means the planet can never be inhabited by subhumans again.

Winter chan will save us.

Everyone waits for Ebola chan, like she's our only hope, but its always winter chan that saves us.

Grand Solar Minimum FTW, you niggers/nigger lovers had better get a different idea of what it means to "live in society" , when winter chan comes.

Attached: WinterChan.gif (300x100, 463.98K)

One small tribe of perhaps a thousand or so people left africa 60,000-50,000 years ago, their descendents make up pretty much every non african on earth…

You and a bunch of spergs are not going to advance computer technology along with knowledge of the human genome 50+ years in under a decade so give up on your retarded little fantasy unless you want to wipe out the rest of the human race as well.

And now we have Purple's backup shilling for Out of Africa – which has been debunked.

Poo detected.

Attached: 1469816550193.jpg (255x180, 4.74K)

Yeah unfortunately that could be some time from now and it is unpredictable in terms of its cycles (you have weather prophets predicting anything from three years to 400 years). I think it would be better to deal with the subhumans FIRST before things become desperate. That way we can organize sustainable societies that can endure the downcycle without having to worry about the FUCKING CHIMPOUTS ruining them.

This is actually wrong and part of why what you think you know about genetics isn't as simple as you think it is. There are 3 different "original" human groups. One in Africa, one in Asia, and one in what today makes up the fertile crescent. There was no out of Africa but there was interbreeding.

I already said this doesn't bother me as long as Europeans are immune. That is really all I care about and I know (again) that all other races feel the same way.

Four. Unless you are counting 3 subhuman groups and 1 superior HUMAN group.

Got a reliable source for that?
the human group has been in and out of africa countless times over the last couple million years.

Multi-Regional hypothesis theory is true, out of Africa theory is jew media and jew academia trash to denigrate the white race.

The oldest remains, which is entirely what it was based on with a good dash of American nigger appeasement, aren't African.

World is actually on a 50,000 plus year warming cycle that only began around 10K years ago. The flood that ensued after the end of the ice age wiped out the majority of previous human life on earth which is why it is much harder to sequence the complete genome with the survivors given the mutations within are limited and bottlenecked in such a short time frame comparatively to the rest of science. It's like trying to figure out a book when you only have 100 pages of the original 1000.

It is true to jews because they are half niggers. Their holy books record them fucking niggers.

asians and euros split about 40k ago as far as I'm aware

If you think it is possible to make an entire group immune from something that is not only capable of mutation but evolved based off mutations from it's first conception billions of years ago you are not smart enough to play with Prometheus's fire.

I find it slightly creepy, on an off topic note, that your color ID is always purple. If you are on VPN can you switch it to see if it turns up purple again?

I am pretty smart Purply Goodness. Besides if I don't do it the subhumans will and they really will kill us all. Think of it as a mercy killing to preserve what is really worth preserving. Europeans. The only HUMANS on the planet.

How does one enable color IDs on this site.

[Options] upper right; click it; scroll down to color ID's; click box; refresh

I got complaints from first threads about all the IP hops making them hard to follow but if it helps answer your question I'm not doing it. It could be one of the mods actually likes me and wants to make it easier to follow who knows.

hmmm the jewish mod or the depressed White Nationalist…I wonder.

And yet nothing you've predicted so far has actually come true in the manner you presented it. You shit on the Q faggotry, yet your own shtick is the same 'stick to the plan, listen and believe goy'.

Attached: B4P8J4pCIAE5CDB.jpg (600x450, 55.14K)

If you really wanted to do it develop something you can inject that renders them completely sterile that can be passed off as medicine for something else ; ) just ask Bill Gates.

He's aping the same nigger lover rhetoric right from Q. It's some non-White country running an intelligence operation, likely a raghead country like Iran. The complaints about African niggers are probably because they've got significant state holdings invested in Europe and don't want it to go belly up.

They do, they invested heavily in the offshore account of City of London. The (((half nigger queen))) had to sell her assets and holdings in the west because she went belly up and they are the main owners of all her holdings. B-b-b-b-b-but as 'good goy' she knew you would understand and support what she did because she was just 'trying to s-s-s-s-saver her family' by letting feral niggers overthrow all European nations….someone knocked that fucking bitch (and the city of london right the FUCK OUT!).

Ah yes because destruction of the bipolar party system, democracy, and the global targeting of jews for local grievances is merely plan trusting along with taking down their biggest shabbos and rendering the 2020 election into the biggest exposition for normies so far in the realities of clown world uniparty.

That's how I know you haven't even bothered reading kike along with the anime girl; you really need to put more effort into your work if you are going to try and pass off as one of us.

Planet of the Apes time now…

Attached: planet of the apes.jpg (2000x1000, 578.61K)

Go back to stormfront boomer scum.

But not niggers.

But not niggers.

You know we all know you’re a kike right?

I hope everyone can see very clearly he isn't White. It's a raghead intelligence operation, but the Iranians [they make the most sense] don't want to come out and announce themselves and they need to keep it all very couched, because they can't really do anything for an alliance with the people who frequent here because niggers in America are useful for them.

Filter and move on, then. It's what I'm doing with you.

There's no real quid pro quo here. It's basically "we want your memetic support" for no real discernible change in your day to day living conditions. Whereas the people who frequent this board want real, tangible blood of the very people who live around them in their neighborhoods, invading their civilization.

Why do you talk like a fag?

Attached: 1494874903502.png (373x503, 269.73K)

I literally gave you fucking spergs the home address of Kushner, Bolton, and Pompeo a month ago and you've done fuckall nothing with them.

Why be choosy when there are so many to choose from?

Anyone who hasn't figured out that we have no 'allies' and that we are the only thing that we can rely on is a fucking faggot. Nobody thinks we should ally with subhumans…do they? What a bunch of fucking civnat cucks…LMAO.

I don't want their blood but I do want them to bleed. All of them…every last mother fucking one of every piece of shit nation that invaded and is currently parasitizing on our people.

He’s got a point there I mean if you really want to accelerate so bad he even gave you directions for the road to drive down.

And what would that accomplish? What would that do about the millions of White children being terrorized and atomized in public school by niggers? The potential flushed down the drain with murderous assaults and low-level terrorism? Right. Nothing.

Well, personally those are small potatoes to me. Why would I put effort into that when BioWeapons await? If I am going to focus on something it isn't going to be the individual it is going to be the entire fucking race/species.

That's what I'm trying to get across. PurpleAnon is not White and it is a, likely Muslim, foreign intelligence operation trying to gin up social and memetic support for goals that have overlap with ours but are ultimately tangential to our day to day struggle. He's not White so there isn't anything genuine he can really do except drop tidbits on his own nation's high level political enemies [that they obviously can't get to themselves].

I mean as if we didn’t already know you were a kike this proved it. I’ve lived all over the US as part of military family and never had more than a handful of nigger in the entire school district. Unless you are dirt poor or live in a city the only ones you deal with are a handful of token who are usually fleeing the savage behavior of their own kind. You really are a stupid kike.

Also, I class all of those niggers you listed as semites or crypto semites. Like 'Wesley Clark' that faggot who is ALSO trying to genocide our people.

Attached: wesley clark jew.jpg (300x200, 17.54K)

you never dealt with bused in niggers, that's obvious

Anyone on this board who is White and under 40 knows what I'm talking about.