Out-Of-Africa debunking thread?

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Can you guys redpill me on the Out of Africa theory?
It doesn't make any sense, if Africans migrated out of Africa and became European and Asian, how did their bone structure change so radically to become three distinctive races of people?
How did Austronesian, after 50,000 thousands years of being separated from Africa, still maintain Negro features when everyone else changed?
If they supposedly race mixed with Neanderthals to become white, why is Indian mostly brown when they racemixed with the Austronesians that migrated directly out of Africa?
How does this explain East Asians or Native Americans? How did they develop into yellow, wide eyes and copper skin?

How would it be possible for so many people to develop different skin, melanin and skeletal structure after being separated for only a few thousand years when Meds stayed in a somewhat similar environment for 4 thousand years and not become darker skinned (and i mean dark skinned not tans) at this time?

How would these people have stopped to develop agrarian societies out of constant hunter-gatherer societies? How could they be hunting for food past the fucking desert?

Attached: 350px-Putative-migration-waves-out-of-Africa.png (96.94 KB, 350x290)
Attached: bae1HR-1024x532.jpg (112.04 KB, 1024x532)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/1355798?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
jstor.org/stable/1357310?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
m.scirp.org/papers/19566
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646786/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygenism
bbc.com/news/science-environment-28965227
archive.is/erectuswalksamongst.us
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/dtcgenetictesting/neanderthaldna
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/10/05/555592707/neanderthal-genes-help-shape-how-many-modern-humans-look
thesun.co.uk/news/9265043/chimpanzee-meat-smuggled-sold-britain/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs
fws.gov/southeast/pdf/publication/red-wolf-genetics-research-von-holdt.pdf
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/fixation-index/
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/101410v6.full
online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115040765329081636-T5DQ4jvnwqOdVvsP_XSVG_lvgik_20060628.html?mod=blogs
secondnexus.com/science/ancient-teeth-lucy-oldest-human-ancestor/
vitamindwiki.com/Most immigrant women in Sweden had little vitamin D and lots of muscle pain – May 2013
gnc.gu.se/digitalAssets/1349/1349916_s—-f-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/why-black-people-must-take-vitamin-d_n_1612995.html
wakehealth.edu/News-Releases/2000/Physicians_have_seen_a_rise_in_the_number_of_infants_suffering_from_rickets.htm

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

how did their bone structure change so radically to become three distinctive races of people?
*sigh*
I'll receive a lot of kvetching and hand wringing for this but…
The reason for this would simply be different environmental pressures leading to localized or regional changes for different populations.
You don't even need environmental pressures to change a population over time. All you would need is different sexual preferences.
Since both exist, differences between populations is not unexpected at all. In fact, the idea that everyone would turn out the same is the unscientific view.

How did Austronesian, after 50,000 thousands years of being separated from Africa, still maintain Negro features when everyone else changed?
What are you talking about? They do differ morphologically from African varieties.

All your other questions can be explained by my first explanation.
Except for
How could they be hunting for food past the fucking desert?
This is another subject entirely that I can address if you're interested as early human societies in the Levant and Fertile Crescent is one of my favourite subjects

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

This is another subject entirely that I can address if you're interested as early human societies in the Levant and Fertile Crescent is one of my favourite subjects

Go ahead mate

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Checked dubs
Ahem. Whites (human) came from Antarctica. Mud races we’re still not sure on. Niggers have 80% chimp alleles and only 20% human. They’re more monkeys than man legitimately

James Morales
James Morales

It doesn't make any sense, if Africans migrated out of Africa
if you people want to "debunk" some theory you should at least understand it
OOA stands for "out of Africa(the continent)" not "out of Africans(the modern people)", it doesn't say these ~100K years old """Africans""" were like modern Africans
in fact, the oldest known "archaic sapiens", jebel irhoud, doesn't really look like any modern population(in fact, it even lacks the typical globular modern skull), the closest are probably abbos themselves

they have been isolated with relatively low populations, this means less overall mutations per generations thus less "evolution", while other Eurasians were not as isolated and had more populations they could interact with, each with their own mutations

If they supposedly race mixed with Neanderthals to become white
that's not a fact, it's a hypothesis
How does this explain East Asians or Native Americans? How did they develop into yellow, wide eyes and copper skin?
selection, mixing with whatever populations first developed those, bottlenecks

How would it be possible for so many people to develop different skin, melanin and skeletal structure after being separated for only a few thousand years
~50000 years is not little time, dogs developed much more phenotypical variation in much less time, even if they were aided by humans
when Meds stayed in a somewhat similar environment for 4 thousand years and not become darker skinned
the mediterranean region is not that south on a global scale man, Rome is at about the same latitude as New York, and in any case, skin pigmentation also depends on other factors like diet

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

What specifically are you interested in?

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

The oldest human remains are found in the middle east and balkans, case closed.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Also, one of the africans who are considered the "oldest" so to speak are native south Africans, San people etc…, and they aren't really black themselves, more like leathery skinned, maybe the earliest sapiens, wherever they came from, were also like this in terms of skin

Attached: San-bushmen-975c249a-cf69-43ab-b00d-e70f3a19f507.png (341.57 KB, 960x640)

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

Early human societies in the Fertile Crescent?

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

During the last ice age the middle east would've been wetter and more temperate. The Levant itself used to have Hippos before the last couple thousand years passed. See the related links.

jstor.org/stable/1355798?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
jstor.org/stable/1357310?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

One thing to remember on race, is that every race is different genetically, especially the "blacks"
There was once a time in human history where there were many homos who were sapient, but they were not homosapien, only because blacks are still alive we call them homosapien, while they should really be called afri-homo

In my opinion, man came from the Mediterranean, splitting off into many groups, what would be the blacks gone south, what would be the Asians gone east, and what would be the whites gone west

Another thing to remember is that whites have the most neanderthal DNA, and the neanderthal were quite white, lived in snowy areas, and were very smart (in their own way) because such pressures needed them to be, I believe the neanderthal DNA is what makes whites truly white
Even if its been mostly bred out, or lost, the similarities that were found in regular humans naturally were chosen where there were none in any other left

Attached: 1610727414242321.png (125.88 KB, 1026x1026)

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

Broke theory
“Hominids” is the fail. They don’t exist. Mishmash of various races, giving “average” values. Does not equal new race “hominids”
Neanderthal = inbred sickos of uknown origins
Cro magnon man = HUMANS

Smoke that

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Yes, I mean what exactly are you interested in within this subject because it's a huge one.
I'll presume you're interested in how mankind went from hunter-gatherers to settled agriculturalists in "the fucking desert" of the Middle East or the Fertile Crescent.
The standard answer to this is that it wasn't a desert. At least not in the fertile crescent. The earliest evidence (I'll get back to this later) of agriculture has been found approximately near the "F" on this map (pic 1) around 10,000-ish BC. Kinda close to the ancient temple at Gobekli Tepe.
At this time, this region was actually quite fertile. Indeed, there was even more land area as the sea-levels were lower and there are literally underwater temples off the shore of occupied Palestine to attest this.
So it wasn't a desert, nor was it a harsh landscape. In fact, there is evidence that there were Hippos at the time in Palestine and Syria and probably the Euphrates and Tigris river too. It was a lush region and we have every reason to believe that the people who lived here were very well fed.
Due to the richness of this area, mankind became settled in semi-permanent villages around 20,000 BC. At this time, (arguable) evidence of domesticated plants show up. This is most likely people sowing crops as a supplement to their hunting and gathering. This system allowed the population to grow large until you get pic #2 and the climate cooled during the Younger Dryas period. I believe that this acted as a shock to the populations here and forced them to rely more and more on this semi-domesticated grain to survive.
Indeed, during this period there is a dramatic decrease in the health and quality of skeletons. They're shorter, show signs of malnutrition, and lived shorter lives. And evidence in their teeth demonstrates that they began to eat way more grain than normal.

This I believe is what led to civilization as we know it.
Now… there is some vague evidence that there might have been agriculture of some kind around 23,000 BC but this evidence is very weak and so far no one has discovered any change in grain indicative of what we would call domestication. I can explain more but I believe that this was most likely people sowing wild grains around their dwellings and camps but not actively domesticating it.

Attached: 1.jpg (31.59 KB, 480x360)
Attached: 2.png (187.31 KB, 799x650)

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Broke theory
“Hominids” is the fail. They don’t exist. Mishmash of various races, giving “average” values. Does not equal new race “hominids”
Neanderthal = inbred sickos of uknown origins
Cro magnon man = HUMANS

Smoke that

Why smoke that when I can smoke whatever the fuck you're smoking to make a post that fucking terrible, you stupid fucking shill

Attached: UzEMcb2.jpg (306.48 KB, 2000x1500)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Attached: 5512634137.jpg (105.61 KB, 1160x623)
Attached: 35160286.png (1.05 MB, 816x1994)
Attached: 33495396.png (2.95 MB, 917x5796)
Attached: 832848499.png (1.12 MB, 1304x3066)
Attached: 56670692.jpg (79.31 KB, 845x403)

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Ah yes, I forgot Mesopotamia.
First of all, remember pic 1? Well the map is incorrect because it shows the Persian gulf in its current shoreline. Back in 10,000 BC it was actually more like this (Pic related) Also ignore the cities. They weren't there yet.
Anyway, this region while surrounded by desert was actually among the most fertile farmland on earth. This region was farmed by the serpent worshiping Ubaid culture (not their original name btw) which seems to have been either assimilated by or displaced by the Sumerians. And this culture created the first known city-states on earth.
The land around the two great rivers was once the most fertile and exciting place to be on earth.

Attached: 1.jpg (56.64 KB, 480x360)

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

This is the only true post on this entire thread. It is such as shame that Zig Forums has degraded to this state, but at least there is one voice of reason remaining in the masses.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Language is also an important thing to remember
Almost all spoken language can be traced to the first to even be spoken
The oldest peoples have their own languages too, but they've been lost in time however
Old language is still however found in tribal blacks, since they're so separated from everyone else

Attached: 488052629.png (183.56 KB, 1880x729)

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Attached: 8812D4D6-E644-4397-A84B-E87EC4EA6A09.png (124.26 KB, 500x469)

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Normal humans and Abos have little in common with modern Africans. Africa niggers sprung into existence after the Denisovan and Neanderthal were already extinct. You didn't diverge from Tyrone's ancestral lineage – they are a newer hybrid.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Graecopithecus, older than the Lucy fossil, came from Greece

Attached: graecopithecus-freybergi.jpg (469.75 KB, 2320x2928)

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Now my feefees are hurt.

I had hoped that the anons would realize the implications of what i said… “cro magnon” IS THE ONLY HUMAN - true white man
Neanderthal inbred broken gene pieces of shit (check which tribe has the MOST neanderthal genes on the planet today)

All others are:
Descendants of the highly diseased
Descendants of the inbred (diseased)
Hybrids of apes to create a slave caste - guess which ‘race’ this is
Hybrids of the above damaged include the other ‘humanoids’

Think i’m on crack? Ask the real geneticists - they will TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE FUCKING GENE SEQUENCES THAT DON’T BELONG.

We were CREATED - sorry to burst bubbles. SOMEONE was splicing genes.

Thats why THEY are working so hard to BURY the evidence we were here MILLIONS of years ago - JUST AS CRO MAGNON MAN is today.

DARWIN was a fucking fag and a fraud.

Evolution is at best, a pressure on a population, it never CREATED SHIT.

There are anons here who KNOW all of this, better than I do. If you would open your mind, I BET THE GENEFAGS will show you.

Challenge

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

*sigh* I… *sigh* uh… *sigh* want to tell you user… *s-sigh* don't describe actions with… *closes eyes and opens them again… then sighs* with text like that you… *sifts eyes* faggot.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Thanks, user. Very interesting. Sorry for not being more precise.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

YT evolved in russia near the proto-asiatics and we split.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

DARWIN was a fucking fag and a fraud.
Most of the people involved in opposing the Out of Africa stuff are all Christfags that suck Kike cock, and think the Sky-Kike put niggers on Earth for the whites to show how compassionate they are for taking care of the monkeys.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Most of the people involved in opposing the Out of Africa stuff are all Christfags that suck Kike cock
Bullshit

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Debunked 7 years ago

m.scirp.org/papers/19566

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

reminder scientist haven't found a hominid skeleton in Africa outside of the rift valley and South Africa.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

muh kike fairytales
Ask a Christfag here why the Sky-Kike put niggers on Earth. They'll either just refuse to answer, or tell you the Sky-Kike made them slaves on purpose. They literally believe the Sky-Kike gave them monkey servants to lord over, and this is why they were able to force integration with niggers on the White Nation in the first place: the 'Right' wing Christfags all secretly believe niggers are their servants, and they are serving them.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

/thread

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Every grandmother knows you can't get color from non color (which means everybody came from Africans.

Thats the real reason for the OOA theory.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Interdasting video lads..

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

"YT evolved in russia near the proto-asiatics and we split."

Evolved from what?

you faggot.

Or is this some more Darwinian "shit happens" nonsense?

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Attached: out-of-africa-debunked-2.png (115.03 KB, 1015x939)
Attached: out-of-africa-debunked.png (530.96 KB, 745x904)
Attached: out-of-africa-theory-debunked.jpeg (61.61 KB, 462x606)

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Even polar bears are not white; only their fur is.

In addition, if you look closely at a poor bear you will notice the most sensitive parts of its body are also have the most color.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

Nice try, who said anything about kikes? (You did)
Don’t like the truth?
Got some of that paranoid schizophrenia in your concentrated gene pool? (Known defect)
Don’t confuse the maternal instincts of the few mentally ill females.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

What about those rich swanky motherfucker bears with top hats and gold watches?

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Attached: fd84b2641bddc883e310d34a6e0831acc29581f4a0c2b42a9569bb78b955d275.jpg (216.52 KB, 720x1079)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Attached: Unknown-5.jpeg (4.56 KB, 300x168)

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

Whats the matter Casper?

Did I break your concentration?

Attached: DB-TribalHamar-03.jpg (355.73 KB, 800x1200)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

When you see these tribals with a gun like that you've got to wonder how long they'd maintain that tech if that land was walled off.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

"When you see these tribals with a gun like that you've got to wonder how long they'd maintain that tech if that land was walled off."

Nice try pink face; but as William Shakespeare said "the penis mightier than the sword"

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

you can't get color from non color
What your eyes see as "white" is actually compromised of all the colors. I can't think of a reason why blacks would devolve so far from their root into the savages that they remain.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Oh no you got me. Now the image of nigger tits will be ingrained into my head forever. And I can never watch Casper Meets Wendy, which if my absolute fave, without thinking of that time an anonymous monkey shared monkey tits on the internet and perverted my weak little casper brain.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

If Africans can have tits like that women, and calves like that man; while living in a "shit hole" their genetic fitness must be far higher than yours?

Get well soon.

do you even lift bro?>>13360633

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

"Oh no you got me. Now the image of nigger tits will be ingrained into my head forever."

All that milk on a diet of roots and bugs.

Imagine how many "ke-udds" she will be able to feed when she gets here?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

White Power!

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

In all seriouseness, how the fuck can they tell how your cartilage grew (nose) and how hairy you were?

I’m not buying the “artists rendition” much anymore * they used to make the asterisk for that before…

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

There's also the fat pads issue too. That can change a face or body shape a lot. I don't see how they can know where fat would gather. Obviously with men and women we can see significant differences in that. Bound to be differences with these ancient creatures too.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Some folks don’t realize that the ‘color’ in the skin comes from different places.
Some are genetic based
Some are DISEASE based

Some negroids have ‘pigment’ in their muscle and brain tissue.

One had a ‘coding’ to reflect UV light.
One got lucky with a DISEASE to make pigment, albeit ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE - got lucky - still protects against UV light… but causes other problems.

Kinda like SICKLE CELL. Dead in 30 years, but malaria don’t bug you.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Nice try, who said anything about kikes? (You did)
Of course I did, Christfag. It's because you worship Kikes.
Don’t like the truth?
Truth isn't the Kike fairy tales you believe in, Christfag.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

I think we came from Africa, but not from niggers. Remember, the Egyptians weren't niggers, (as much as those apes claim) but more Asian/white looking.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Ancient egyptians looked like Greeks and Romans. We know as they did DNA tests on brain tissue from corpses sampled from hundreds of years and they were found to be of that sphere genetically.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

"Would you like to know more?"

Yes I would. Please elaborate on these facts.

James Adams
James Adams

Some folks don’t realize that the ‘color’ in the skin comes from different places.

Color can come from any place it wants; as long as its not NON COLOR.

Kinda like Huntington's Chorea which is a genetic disease white people suffer from.

There is no cure and any white person can get it at any time. It ended Lou Gerig's baseball career 1st, and his life 2nd; life and they named it after him.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Danke

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Remember, the Egyptians weren't niggers, (as much as those apes claim) but more Asian/white looking.

Do you want your daughters legs cracked open by one?

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Checked dubs

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

If only tech hadn't advanced when it did. How many more generations would it have taken to render the the subpecies of humans far enough apary to render interbreeding extremely difficult or impossible?

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

You can have two white cats fuck from now till the end of time and they will never be able to produce a black cat.

Meanwhile, two black cats can fuck once and produce a pale ass, pastey, mutinoid, caucazoid, walked up from ground zero, creepy ass mutant white cat.

BTW, most white cats are deaf.

Just sayin

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Attached: White-chocolate.jpg (270.61 KB, 579x406)

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

the real red pill is not whether "hurrr durr we wuz all black and shieeet" which is obviously fake. the actual history of human kind especially the history pre-10K BC has been completely erased and many (((interest groups))) have been hard at work specifically to advocate sandnigger civilization first bullshit history when in fact there was a civilization that came way before.
"africa" was not the same africa today back then.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Sickle cell disease - somewhere earlier in the negro line, they “developed” sickle cell anemia.
It is easily seen under microscope. No one without negroid family tree inherits it.
It causes a sickle shape to the red blood cell. Problem is, it totally “screws” oxygen carrying capability of blood.
Think “island time”
Odd effect - malaria doesn’t kill these people.

So - you can live in a malaria mosquito infested swamp. - but you live a shitty life, are slow, and die at about 30.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Attached: GIT!.jpg (103.17 KB, 556x500)

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Yeah, Europeans are totally the same as these niggers with a hard R.

/end sarc

We wuz retards n shieet

Attached: 1C7E9295-F28E-4712-8E0D-CEFFA56B673C.jpeg (1.02 MB, 2667x2231)

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis

or Lou Gehrig's disease;About half of the people affected develop at least mild difficulties with thinking and behavior and most people experience pain.[11][12] Most eventually lose the ability to walk, use their hands, speak, swallow, and breathe.
It became well known in the United States in the 20th century when in 1939 it affected the baseball player Lou Gehrig and later worldwide following the 1963 diagnosis of cosmologist Stephen Hawking

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Attached: be47e1fc0ff91f92b46133d88f6848110274ad9eb217732db4f9f9d8af665581.jpeg (14.99 KB, 214x255)

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

White Power!

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Attached: 1544571224069.jpg (210.17 KB, 1024x768)

John Anderson
John Anderson

Attached: 99F3C620-CF14-4CCD-AEAB-489B7D5A7513.jpeg (1.32 MB, 1732x2001)
Attached: 0A8C3FFE-268B-4D31-977B-DDEF007EB757.jpeg (40.2 KB, 500x399)
Attached: 74E5E14C-1A0C-4FF7-AD0F-37858C73B98C.png (64.43 KB, 330x350)
Attached: 4EA2B72B-5A1C-4705-A127-A4B03D3EE610.jpeg (1014.32 KB, 1895x1616)
Attached: C919924D-681C-463D-9FEC-71B2CD4DF9B6.jpeg (95.64 KB, 600x466)

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

It's already been debunked. Don't you think it's time you moved on to the acceptance stage?

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

One word for you.. "polygenesis"

sure.. you don't like it because it trashes the whole adam and eve story.. but just because you don't like doesn't mean it ain't true.

Cigarettes cause cancer.. Chocolate is fattening. The Bible is myth and there are more than one "human" species.

deal with it.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

"and there are more than one "human" species."

The problem with polygenesis is that its hard enough to describe a single origin; why do you make it worse by claiming it occurred multiple times?

Thats like saying you played the lottery twice and won 5 times in a row?

you are worse than niggers.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Thread is basically now dead
Shills like 0f5c9d have invaded, and almost everything that isn't a book's length has been said
Good thread, even counting the shills; at least the shills were really fucking obvious too

Anything past this point is just maggots writhing in it's corpse

Attached: 1412473078120.png (118.65 KB, 1000x1000)

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Still don’t believe that CRO MAGNON WAS ORIGINAL CREATED HUMAN?
The genetics show it; neanderthals disappeared except for one small inbred group. Negroes never were Cro-magnon.
Everything else is diseased.

Attached: FCE00E80-3F9D-4DC4-94D9-BF93C0BCD4BA.jpeg (94.69 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: BFA9A1FD-CD60-4FA7-A783-4F67B0468D62.jpeg (34.69 KB, 610x402)
Attached: 69A5DA40-9132-46E9-9AE4-D76F06B5446F.jpeg (35.11 KB, 520x284)
Attached: 6C8C8FFC-8358-45EC-B824-52B633487D1D.jpeg (896.98 KB, 2572x1933)
Attached: 29FA8FA5-21A0-4156-B3AA-7ED14A5DD18F.jpeg (200.1 KB, 1068x1600)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

redpill me on x
Kill yourself moshe.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

If they are so superior, why are there no white horses in the Kentucky Derby?

Blake Green
Blake Green

LACK of pigment looks like this;

NOT like caucasians… sorry son

Attached: 32487963-2F3E-4AB7-803E-B37FD23F455B.jpeg (19.93 KB, 350x437)
Attached: 025028B0-9A48-4E3D-9BB4-C88BF99E26A6.jpeg (175.03 KB, 1160x629)

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Attached: 192c2b0d2bc5fc62d74789a6d2443c13[1].png (436.18 KB, 568x454)

Brody King
Brody King

Attached: 7BAD4DF6-0F74-43C5-983D-D2E4C625C8AB.png (451.21 KB, 1174x776)

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

But where did the "lack of pigment come from?"

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

lol

kek

white power!

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

It came from you jew fucks.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Attached: images.jpeg (4.78 KB, 194x260)

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Is it true that there were civilizations before the ice melted? What happened to them and where are the artifacts?

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Better get back in your cave pink face;

The ozone layer prevents most harmful UVB wavelengths of ultraviolet light (UV light) from passing through the Earth's atmosphere. These wavelengths cause skin cancer, sunburn and cataracts, which were projected to increase dramatically as a result of thinning ozone, as well as harming plants and animals. These concerns led to the adoption of the Montreal Protocol in 1987, which bans the production of CFCs, halons and other ozone-depleting chemicals.

Even the sun hates you

lol

kek

White Power!

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Not yet
Gotta redpill ONE MORE THING

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

Is it true that there were civilizations before the ice melted? What happened to them and where are the artifacts?

Go see the transgender bathroom artifacts at the Smithsonian museum.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Simply splitting groups removes alleles entirely.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

The ONE thing that made it UNDENIABLE that we were composed of DIFFERENT species early on:

STERILE HYBRIDS

Race mixing yields little to NO fertility.

proven FACT

Attached: 859FEDE7-0BFD-492C-B1A3-83971AA347AF.jpeg (113.1 KB, 960x720)
Attached: 223F5A22-21C9-423E-B9E0-E28BD4706233.jpeg (105.11 KB, 960x720)

Robert Long
Robert Long

And like animal hybrids, race-mixed children have higher rates of deformation & disorders
Its even more common for black halfbreeds to have the problems than the other races to have them too

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

"And like animal hybrids, race-mixed children have higher rates of deformation & disorders"

More fake news. Mixed children get the disease immunity of both the mothers and the fathers; thats why most Mexicans are Mestizo instead of white or Olmec.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Arnold Scharzenigger

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

While you are tapping away at your keyboard in your moms basement, niggers are in bed creating more niggers.

This is why we lose.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Attached: c61d7a087db416b9a2c6e845420b8723000b6f673041f8dcc3f7e1836f36284f.jpg (70.69 KB, 522x720)

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

FALSE

Mongrel children are 1) 99% UGLY 2) HAVE WORSE IMMUNITY. 3) HAVE MORE GENETIC PROBLEMS. 4) CAN’T HAVE KIDS

Doctors today won’t tell you this “muh racisss”
But
A horse or dog breeder will… AND IT’S THE SAME THING WITH PEOPLE

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Then why do I see more and more niggers everywhere I go?

Their numbers are rising higher and higher like black unemployment.

Yesterday I saw a Chinese man driving a school bus?

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Now if only those two black cats could make a cat that could make a cellphone for the retarded black cats you would be correct.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

First things first Europeans were never niggers because shitskins are a actual branch between afroape-subhumans and homo-erectus. Niggers are the only ones found to have this recently discovered afroape-subhuman that only shows on the X chromosome so it means they killed off and raped subhuman-apes when their bantu ancestors arrived in coastal West Africa 100k years ago. The descendants that lived between the two from a bottleneck birthed the modern day nigger lineage. Which is why niggers don't have a full human skull having the frontal slant , so nigger brains are missing most of the frontal cortex. Then explaining ofcourse why negroes look like apes and being a half human hybrid makes them especially vulnerable to DNA damage with a weak immune system.
The only reason why niggers are around now is because archaeology in Africa shows its rather insulated from major weather catastrophes. Also goes through wet and dry periods while the weather isn't as harsh in the long term, hot environments are much easier to live in so the only real threat was tribal competition over the fruit trees. So basically bantu niggers murder fucked all of the other ape-humanoids ancestors and its even said in their tribal stories. Finding mass graves from 20k to 100k years not too far from where the shitskins still live today.

Now as for they Europeans came out of Asia specifically North China. All people from Yamnaya culture (Scandinavians and Celts) lineage have ancient Eurasian DNA still caring some of their facial characteristics like narrow eyes and high cheek bones. However the Asiatic DNA is from some type of common ancestors shared with East Asians but, not outright Asian while completely separated from Africans. Its found in both X and Y chromosomes so it means the cross breeding was mutual but, never took over the Western hunter-gathers or the proto-asians instead this ancestor got absorbed. Consequently the people who tested as the most pure European (Scandinavians) with the least African DNA have a greater amount of this ancient Eurasian DNA.

On top of that Europeans have been found to unique Neanderthal DNA, with some other mystery inbetweens thats separate from the East Asians Neanderthal.

So at this point is suffice to say Europeans were always Europeans their origins are just in modern day "Asia". However Europeans have had a completely unique superior gene pool for thousands of years since then so when they arrived in modern day Europe that would make our true origins Europe.

Attached: nigger-invaders.jpg (45.53 KB, 1024x537)
Attached: niggers-progress-halt.jpg (251.04 KB, 766x453)
Attached: ancient-aryan-buddhist.jpg (171.85 KB, 470x591)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Thank you for your knowledge user

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Obviously out of Africa is bollocks. But just use an easy to digest argument when talking to Normans.

if we all come from Africa then how do you explain native Americans?

Shuts the debate down right there and then. Obviously they weren’t there first but we’re dealing with breaking the narrative so need to keep it simple by using accepted beliefs by the public against them.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

This is the schizophrenic neanderkike spammer.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

The reason for this would simply be different environmental pressures leading to localized or regional changes for different populations.
I'm still waiting for the explanation of how exactly cold weather makes kinky, black greasy hair, greasy skin, a flattened nose, a protruding jaw, big wet purple lips, become fiery red hair, thin lips, thin, chiseled nose, pale blue eyes, and translucent skin. Any takers?

Attached: 20065751-113907985919394-8137830696447115264-n.jpg (73.54 KB, 1080x1080)

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

they have been isolated with relatively low populations, this means less overall mutations per generations thus less "evolution"

u twit. low population + isolation results in faster evolution.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

the neandethal skull looks like a large abo skull

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Denisovans were quite creative, wonderful jewelery .

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Whites/Asians became civilized. Evolved from monkeys to humans.
read this article through
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646786/
Self-domestication in Homo sapiens: Insights from comparative genomics

Attached: pone.0185306.g001.jpg (148.56 KB, 720x958)

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

"So at this point is suffice to say Europeans were always Europeans their origins are just in modern day "Asia". "

so you're saying europeons were once chinks?

ok, that kinda makes sense because chinks come from Africans too

Attached: If-he-went-to-this-part-of-africa-he-wouldnt--b28bd8d75f430d516a2d9e4cad4027e8.jpg (23.92 KB, 303x391)

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

"become fiery red hair, thin lips, thin, chiseled nose, pale blue eyes, and translucent skin. Any takers?"

ok, so you're saying these mutants came from "outer space" or something?

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

You just gave me cancer reddit

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Just wait till the sun sees you

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Thats a nazi wet dream>>13361742

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Just wait till we send you to a dreamland forever.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

who is this "we" paleface?

y'all don't even know which bathroom to use anymore

Im so skerd of your little pink baby fist>>13361949

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Another flaw with this theory is the fact that early humans was always migrating to gather food somewhere else when the weather went bad.
A huge change in their bodies would only make sense if they stayed in the artic for millennias instead of migrating to warmer places like hunter-gatherers usually did.

Jace White
Jace White

"A huge change in their bodies would only make sense if they stayed in the artic for millennias"

Like Eskimos?

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

BTW,

my penis neither knows nor cares whether I invented a cell phone or walked on the moon…

This is why you lose.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

"Ask a Christfag here why the Sky-Kike put niggers on Earth. They'll either just refuse to answer, or tell you the Sky-Kike made them slaves on purpose. They literally believe the Sky-Kike gave them monkey servants to lord over, and this is why they were able to force integration with niggers on the White Nation in the first place: the 'Right' wing Christfags all secretly believe niggers are their servants, and they are serving them."

well it could be true?

It could be true that the purpose of the black man was to serve the white man; and the purpose of the white man was to serve God?

But the white man decided to stop serving God and instead serve himself; so all bets are off doughboy and you might just be federally fucked?

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Way to prove him right, Christ nigger. This mentality is what filled Europe, America, Brazil and SA with Negro blood.
surely they're meant to serve us so let's import them all! What could go wrong?

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Thats my point faggot, you pale niggers, due to your hubris and greed, broke the contract, now you bitch and moan about all the chaos you've caused. How can you kill God when you wanna be God?

The truth is black and ugly, deal with it faggot>>13362131

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

120 replies to a QTDDTOT where the vast majority are are the same persons "debating" among themselves and IP hopping.
Very gay, very reported

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Blacks were meant to serve
But letting them serve is what broke the contract
Shut your mouth, nigger. You're not being logically consistent.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

Very gay, very reported

oh God, Im so skerrrrd!

tha big bad mall cop is gonna get me!

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Shut your mouth, nigger. You're not being logically consistent.

why don't you come shut it for me Balboa?

you pink bitch made nigger

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

White Power!

Attached: somalia-thestarcrossed.jpeg (170.84 KB, 615x656)

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Naww, poor little niglet, you gonna tell your mommy I told you to shut your fat nigger lips? Maybe your daddy.. oh wait that's right.

Attached: 53c4c008-e0a0-41b4-82dd-20ec2f113290.jpg (528.76 KB, 896x1600)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

where did the first humans come from?
nobody knows, anybody who says they know is a liar
same thing with religion

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

1 US soldier gets killed
Somalis get their shit pushed in, hundreds of them dead
Nigger on the internet thinks that's a win
HAHA, cope harder.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

"Somalis get their shit pushed in, hundreds of them dead"

Yeah, and now they are all headed here as "refugees"; how'd that work out for ya faggot?

Attached: unnamed1.jpg (32 KB, 723x329)

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Some kike gibberish
No, fuckwit. Niggers, like jews, are a product of degeneracy. Doing things like inbreeding, drug abuse, cannibalism, faggotry, polygamy, etc produces subhumans.
This has been proven over and over by animal breeders. Ask any professional animal breeders what the results of inbreeding and cannibalism produces, and they will show you the nigger equivalent dog, cow, horse, etc.
A few thousand years of niggatry is all it takes to degenerate into a brand new tribe of nogs. Just look at what happened to South America. They went from humans on par with Egypt to taco niggers on par with retarded chimps.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

ip hopping reddit newfag shill

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Refugees? You mean slaves, surely. They can only pick avocados and live in cucksheds.

Attached: 0a8f4877-2f6f-4278-9a9c-4e238f29b9be.jpg (1.79 MB, 1600x1583)

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

The beatings will continue until moral improves

Attached: rawImage.jpg (27.08 KB, 260x380)
Attached: 220px-Ilhan-Omar,-official-portrait,-116th-Congress.jpg (20.11 KB, 220x275)

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

(unless you count tapping away furiously in your moms basement?")

Attached: take.jpg (57.6 KB, 430x357)

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

The cope is real. Time for you to join your family.

Attached: 5ac0910c-b5da-43fa-be26-b9a76393909f.jpg (1.2 MB, 1583x1600)
Attached: 1375925-231586936999099-674623267-n.jpg (12.24 KB, 226x299)

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Im all for niggers "rising above racism"; but whats with the gay ass cartoon characters?

Thats one weird thing about Zig Forums?

Im supposed to be worried about weirdo white guys who are into that stuff?

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Im supposed to be worried about weirdo white guys who are into that stuff?
Well you are posting here

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Reminder White Nationalism is the weapon used by Jews to exterminate Whites.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

thats because you white guys are increasingly confined to marginal internet ghettos like this one, with the faggots and pedos…

You don't say shit to me on the street?

I really wish you would though instead of hiding behind a key board covered in cheat dust…

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

how so?

please clarify?

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

HAHA, yea totally fellow white. We must all mix! Fuck off, retard.

Attached: b78ff5a3-317d-4fbe-894b-09209d1b0879.mp4 (1.79 MB, 480x480)

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

then gtfo nigger

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

"Advertisers are 'trying too hard' to demonstrate diversity by shoehorning in minorities, study finds, as it reveals third of commercials now feature black people"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7111087/Advertisers-trying-hard-demonstrate-diversity.html
I will leave that with you………..

Asher Green
Asher Green

Calm down Francis, I can't leave until I finish all my assignments.

Don't lose your head over it round eye.

Attached: LeonardGSiffleet.jpg (153.77 KB, 800x1183)

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

came from Antarctica
This. Antarctica was a temperate paradise, with major rivers and estuaries, before the last Ice Age and continental shift.
20% human
As a result of genetic tampering by ancient Antarcticans (Atlanteans), or a separate semi-sapient offshoot that occurred much later than the evolution of Homo Sapiens-Sapiens

Christopher White
Christopher White

Lol. Why are you weak soyboys looking for a sense of belonging when you have so much land - Europe, USA etc?

First you cunts claim that you were in India and then the Indians kicked you out, then you were kicked out of Tibet, and now the Jews want to kick you out of Europe .

You are white and you should be proud of being white you stupid retarded backward inbreds.

No one is kicking you out of anywhere. You are competing and losing .

Stop stealing Hinduism and Buddhism and stick with converting to Islam and Blacked.com.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

lol

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

t. literal retard

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Hey nigger

Attached: Nigress.png (151.15 KB, 750x1139)

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Isn't it ironic, you're saying this when all Asian women want white cock. Our features are worshiped in all Asian countries, you get surgery to look like us too. You're competing and you're losing, Chang.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

I fixed your bs;
Most of the people involved in opposing the Out of Africa stuff are all Protestants that suck Kike cock.
Protestants were literaly libtards, LGBTQs, communists and anarchists, why do you think they took a monkey, then niggers, as the Principle of the entire humanity?

Attached: image.jpeg (35.56 KB, 365x274)

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Jews don't oppose Out of Africa, because their faggot legend is the same idea, transplanted to Mesopotamia. In fact, a lot of christfags will say things like "we're all Africans" "we all come from Africa." Its the semitic origin story disguised as science.

Attached: First-Bad-Man.png (703.98 KB, 706x539)

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Fuck off with your DEGENERATE EVOLUTION theories
Darwin himself said he was WRONG
WE WERE CREATED

Can’t you make the connections son?
It’s the ONLY possible explanation

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

END OF LINE

GET IT? Deviate too far from the original configuration BY DESIGN and your LINE CEASES TO EXIST.

There are many many lines slowly dying. Their only hope is to BACK BREED to the ORIGINAL

This shows up in hybrid failure to bear children…. or more importantly HEALTHY CHILDREN

Attached: 6F41C78E-9F4C-4668-B94B-755F0954F2AC.jpeg (1.26 MB, 1327x2013)

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

EVOLUTION CANNOT CREATE ANYTHING
It never did; many men have spent their whole lives trying to prove it; all FAILED. This is fact.

EVOLUTION is a force; it can ONLY remove that WHICH WAS ALREADY THERE. This is the only effect we can see through the production of offspring, LACKING structures. NONE are ever added.

If these obvious facts are accepted;

Then we KNOW that the races LACKING functional parts are a DISEASED branch of the originals.

Hit me with logic

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

You cannot have civilization like that of Europe without the fully functioning brain.

Looking at these images, can you tell what’s missing and from whom?

I think we can conclude it impossible to have come from african stock.

Attached: 7B4DB4FC-A9A1-4E1E-A767-550ABA0C4C35.jpeg (1.18 MB, 2231x2048)
Attached: 079F03F9-45A2-45F7-BC71-B283EC495493.jpeg (59.29 KB, 655x443)
Attached: 020C8B57-C34B-48C1-B874-319312BFB614.jpeg (50.99 KB, 288x240)

William Price
William Price

I love arguments for Black Supremacy.. there are always absurdly funny.

Tell about me BIg Head Yakub..

Attached: black-folk-tales.jpg (25.37 KB, 344x342)

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

What you want to read up on is polygynists. This is the theory of multiple evolutionary origins of man and was the popular theory until Monogenesis was accepted because the former is """Racist"""

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

polygynists
I think you've made a mistake here.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

where is the last universal origin of man then? if you were interested in this you'd have your own theory that you'd want to tell us about.

maybe u are just a tard trying to dissociate from niggers. africa is home to most of the worlds apes, on that alone, its more likely that humans originated there than anywhere else.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Can you guys redpill me on the Out of Africa theory?
remember, you're not trying to debunk out of africa, but rather out of africa *~40k years ago* (or whatever their bullshit line is). It does seem that the major move from hominid to human happened in Africa, but probaby not so close to the modern day

How did Austronesian, after 50,000 thousands years of being separated from Africa, still maintain Negro features
this is a silly question, and also its not clear that they "maintained" any features. Austronesians are not "black" because of their close genetic relationship to apefricans. It evolved separately – some abbos have blonde hair, for instance

no one says that

why is Indian mostly brown
the dravidians (southern india) are more closely related to the austronesians (common ancestor, not interbreeding). Northern India has a different skin color, blue eyes, etc bc of the Indo-European (Aryan) invasion in like 5,000bce

…East Asians or Native Americans? How did they develop into yellow, wide eyes and copper skin?
its called evolution, nigger

also see…
What are you talking about? They do differ morphologically from African varieties.
This is true, but perhaps OP is getting close to the right question without asking it. That is, maybe, pointing out the contradiction that "we're all the same bc we came out of africa [very recently]" and the necessary conclusion that we *look* so different bc evolution can happen (apparently) quite quickly. And, the inevitable corollary question, "if we can change (morphologically) so quickly "below the head" (so to speak) then why couldn't we change just as quickly *inside* the head (eg. IQ, personality, time-preference, etc)?

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

maybe u are just a tard trying to dissociate from niggers.

*This*

Thats all he's really trying to do.

Remember Piltdown man, and Nebraska man, Neanderthal man, Cromagnon man…?

Every Europeon nation wanted to claim itself as the birthplace of mankind; when all the contemporary evidence pointed to Africa, and today DNA and molecular biology has only confirmed it.

But like I said upthread, every grandmother has known since the dawn of time that you can't get color from non color.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to tell all pale washed out niggers: GO THE FUCK BACK TO AFRICA

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

oh yeah, I almost forgot

WHITE POWER!

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

white people are the colored people you mouth breather

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

<I'm still waiting for the explanation of how:

cold weather makes kinky
i think its about heat insulation, kinky hair is bad at retaining heat at the body level, there are no animals that live in cold climates that have kinky hair similar to Africans

black greasy hair, greasy skin
not sure about this, maybe its the same as above? also if the skin is black it blocks more sun light so less vitamin D production, thus less stronger bones or less bone development

a flattened nose
a bigger nose is essential for heating the cold air we in hail, (imb4 jews are the cold temperature master race)

a protruding jaw
not sure about this, maybe a smaller jaw is better in the cold because its less surface area so less heat is lost? this is just a presumption, maybe its purely because it looks better (are the jaw strength of europeans and africans the same?)

big wet purple lips
lips have a decent number of blood vessels in them under thin skin so the bigger the lips the more heat you will lose

Thus these biological attributes are unsuited to cold temperatures and the complete opposite of them (fiery red hair, thin lips, thin, chiseled nose, pale blue eyes, and translucent skin you mentioned) are far better for a individual to have and prosper/reproduce in such a climate

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Its reminiscent to how people where offended by the implication of common ancestor with monkeys, the amerimutt is so insecure about his ancestry that he is absolutely devestated by the idea that 1000 generations ago peope might have been niggers even though modern niggers evolved after this and that implies that niggers, chinks and shitskins are a different race.
In my opinion all of this out of Africa hat is based on emotions.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

During the age of exploration white people went all over the place and around the world; but they never found any other white people?

What does that mean?

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

also if the skin is black it blocks more sun light so less vitamin D production, thus less stronger bones or less bone development

Then why are Eskimos darker than Caspers?

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

The vitamin D i mentioned, it can be obtained via consuming food, diet may be a thing there, but im not sure sure abut the content of vitamin D in fish/marine mammals, but im sure that subsistence wheat farming is low on vitamin D. Also the Artic is more sun bathed then other cold zones, there are days whit constant sun.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

"there are days whit constant sun."

and nights with constant darkness…

Whats your point anus?

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

too much sun is damaging to the skin, so the skin makes pigments to block the sun, also diet might be a thing

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Attached: Graecopithecus-A-Ignatov-color-trans-NvBQzQNjv4BqAj1HBHl2hPCCymTUYDy5U1bowxn-8wL7Ef86bIbmbUc.jpg (263.73 KB, 1280x2048)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (355.57 KB, 1768x1147)

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

And too little sun does what?

Turns you gay?

Not that theres anything wrong with that… Im asking for a friend>>13365034
too much sun is damaging to the skin

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

How come all the body builder are tan?

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

Too little Sun can have negative physiologic and psychological impacts.
But even people in the far North are able to get the requisite amount of sunlight - the people in the South, however, are exposed to very powerful solar outputs, and so evolved greater pigmentation to defend against that.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Also, why aren't there any white horses in the Kentucky Derby?

If they made the race longer or shorter, could a white horse win?

We need more white power.

Xavier James
Xavier James

Choice. Bronzing is believed to give better accentuation of the 'cuts', but it also has negative health impacts and isn't actually needed if lighting is properly curated.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

You sure its not the Jews?

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

Yeah, I'm sure. Sorry to burst your strawman bubble.

As for horses, plenty of White horses have competed in the Kentucky derby, but then, horse penotypic expression is a bit more variable than hominids, but hey, nobody ever said Blacks weren't fast.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

We should paint a fast black horse white, and then bet a huge amount on it and make major bank as it smokes all them nigger horses.

Just imagine the stud fees we could charge from all the people who wants some good white horse dick?

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

We could even poison it and blame it on Jews?

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygenism

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

That's essentially how I handle shitlibs. I say something like "Don't you believe in evolution??"

The simple answer is just natural selection. Fair skin helps with vitamin D absorption and smaller noses helps warm air before entering the lungs. As for our beautiful eyes and hair, that's probably sexual preference.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Blue/light eyes suffer from less visual acquity; the iris "leaks" light into what should be a dark chamber, resulting in a less sharp image. To sum up, dark eyes (and probably hair too) are DOMINANT because the alpha males are going to possess them, and the women will want them. What do women say their ideal mate is?

tall, DARK and handsome

also, as a side bar, "the best blonds are brunettes"

just sayin>>13365198
As for our beautiful eyes and hair, that's probably sexual preference.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

the iris "leaks" light into what should be a dark chamber, resulting in a less sharp image.

This is why many albinos are legally blind, even thought they wear glasses.

The lack of melanin in their eyes causes their eyes to twitch back and forth as they try to focus but can't because the image is scattered from light leaking in due to lack of pigment to keep it out.

Dominic White
Dominic White

Albinism affects people of all ethnic backgrounds; its frequency worldwide is estimated to be approximately one in 17,000. Prevalence of the different forms of albinism varies considerably by population, and is highest overall in people of sub-Saharan African descent.[24] Today, the prevalence of albinism in some ethnic groups in sub-Saharan Africa is around 1 in 5,000, while in Europe and the US it is 1 in 20,000.[18] Rates as high as 1 in 1,000 have been reported for some populations in Zimbabwe and other parts of Southern Africa.[19]

Since Africans are more likely to produce albinos than any other people; maybe this is where white people came from?

OOA for the win.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

None of this is sticking boy

Attached: 2D07BA4F-F534-498E-AD30-11BFD180CEFA.jpeg (46.71 KB, 800x600)

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Attached: 63F9778F-49B5-41EE-880A-3B52BE8252E0.jpeg (58.69 KB, 1280x854)

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

Cro magnon has been on this earth for MILLIONS of years. His only changes were a result of sickness & disease. Those groups mostly died out. Some still linger. If those lines go too far, they end.
We walked with the dinosaurs.

Attached: 71996B22-74AE-4B2A-A2BD-1833D69542AD.jpeg (467.29 KB, 922x1334)
Attached: 2B67D336-0BFB-475C-AE55-FB9FC6D84F3A.jpeg (379.63 KB, 968x1438)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

For the OP
Forget about wasting time doing what the shills, losers, and frauds want:
WASTING TIME DISPROVING FALSE THEORIES
Spend time digging the TRUTH
The whole premise of people moving about the continents is IMPOSSIBLE to prove. The continents weren’t even oriented like they are now.
ONLY pay attention to the LIVING RECORD of what EXISTS today.
Who cares who lived WHERE 100 million years ago? Pretty much impossible to prove one way or another with less than 1/1000 bones vs living creatures.
Open your mind

Attached: 02B66612-6B62-4528-B30B-22A740C1408B.jpeg (864.98 KB, 3251x1972)

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

The oldest primate fossil was found in China and then the recent human findings in Europe pretty much destroyed Out of Africa.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome.jpg (639.49 KB, 1022x731)

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Attached: D4BE70B6-8331-41D8-92CD-09045AA26176.jpeg (83.76 KB, 460x562)

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Then how did we survive what killed all the dinosaurs off?

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

We’re here aren’t we?
Caves?
Boats?
Aircraft?

These events were most likely where & when the bottlenecks happened.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

The simple answer is just natural selection
You believers in natural selection are stupid. You have no models, just raw hypotheses that sound plausible enough to your stupid minds. You've never observed these things in any capacity. You have no idea of rates of mutation, from one nigger to another. It's pure bullshit.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Uh huh. I do believe you might be misinformed or simply uninformed. Mutation is one way new traits develop, sure, but you do realize new traits aren't necessary to the process of Natural Selection because it acts on the frequency of expression of genes that are already present, right?

Brayden King
Brayden King

So this is the post that started this debate? You most certainly are misinformed. The "Out-of-Africa" loons would have you believe our ancestors were full-blown bluegummed negroids, but this is simply not the case. The ancestors we share in common with sub-Saharan Bantus did not possess these traits you described, those traits developed in the sub-Saharan Bantus after the divergence, you understand?

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

The divergence from what?

And where did the thing that diverged come from?>>13366194
those traits developed in the sub-Saharan Bantus after the divergence, you understand?

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

The common ancestral group.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

and where did the "common ancestral group" come from?

Connor James
Connor James

I'm not informed enough to know that, but a safe guess would be East Africa or the Middle East based on the many examples of hominid fossils found there. I could be wrong, but it's a simple guess. All I do know is that there definitely was such a common ancestral group, and this is a demonstrable reality.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

those traits developed in the sub-Saharan Bantus after the divergence, you understand?
BTW, I hope everyone here understands that 10,000 years ago the Sahara desert did not exist?

That whole area was like California with large rivers and lakes, people swimming…

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

All I do know is that there definitely was such a common ancestral group,

were they white people?

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

It called evolution. Africans migrated in different parts of the world and had to be able to survive in that conditions. That was the way how africans extremely changed their bodies

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

The desert did not, but the region did.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Many hominids moved to different parts of the world at many different points in time. To say they were all from Africa seems to be a bit of an assumption, wouldn't you agree? Better to say you guess they might have been African.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

I don't know, but they most certainly didn't possess the same traits as their African descendents because those traits developed later. It's possible that the characteristics of Europeans also did develop at a later time, but I'm not informed enough to know what traits they had.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

he desert did not, but the region did.
WTF kinda misdirection jewspeak is that?

either its a huge desert or its not?

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

The landmass existed before it became a desert, you understand? Otherwise there would be nothing to become a desert.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

I don't know, but they most certainly didn't possess the same traits as their African descendents because those traits developed later.

You talk like a jew; "I don't know but I know…"

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

making tentative logical claims is jewish
Can we have a real discussion or is this going to descend into name-calling and monkey screeching?

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

/thread

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

The landmass existed before it became a desert, you understand? Otherwise there would be nothing to become a desert.

Where did I say there was no landmass you kike?

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Why is it relevant that 10,000 years ago the Sahara was a lush grassland if today the descendents of a common ancestral group are naturally separated by a vast, inhospitable desert? Why did you bring that up at all except to describe what conditions were present before genetic drift took place?

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

It should be noted that Evolution is probably one of the biggest principles in race realism. Trying to disprove evolution (as a whole but not saying it's connected to the out of africa theory) would be attempting to disprove the main principle of race realism.

What god made whites great and niggers lower, or did we evolve differently because of thousonds of years of isolation in very different enviroments?

In terms of the Out of Africa Theory, It should be noted that it's JUST a theory, this field is still quite unknown and the MAIN reason the theory is the best accepted one is because the oldest skeleton's of human-like species are found in Eastern Africa (modern day Ethiopia)
Really you don't have to debunk the Out of Africa Theory, you can just aknowledge that it's JUST A THEORY. We could very well discover a skeleton from 3 million years ago in Finland tomorrow and the whole archaeological community will be running around like crazy trying to explain it. We don't REALLY know much about our history beyond cave art and simple structures.

TL;DR, It's just a theory and we could very easily find a new skeleton that turns the theory on it's head. So we MIGHT all originate from Africa but we don't really know if that makes sense.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Why is it relevant that 10,000 years ago the Sahara was a lush grassland if today the descendents of a common ancestral group are naturally separated by a vast, inhospitable desert?

Because if there was no desert, there is nothing to separate people you jewfag

Attached: communityservice-traditional-tribal-life.jpg (130.12 KB, 700x525)

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

What sub-race of negro is that? They don't look as bad as congo niggers.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

It's just a theory and we could very easily find a new skeleton that turns the theory on it's head. So we MIGHT all originate from Africa but we don't really know if that makes sense.

No grandmother has ever needed DNA or ancient bones… to know that you can't get color from non color. Thats not some theory, that reality

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Correct. If the common ancestors were in Africa (Don't know if that the case) then they could have crossed the grassland on foot with relative ease. But if the only thing separating different groups was a desert that came about only 10,000 years ago, then explain the Neanderthals who diverged from other hominids 300,000 years ago. This is more complicated then how we're explaining it, and there are more geographic barriers than one big desert. All we do know is that sub-Saharan Bantus today are distinct from people living north of the Sahara, but not to the point where interbreeding is impossible - which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that we do have common ancestry. Should we interbreed? I would argue we should not, because even if we have a lot in common, there's still many thousands of years of speciation separating us, and also because miscegenation produces deleterious conditions for offspring - including life-threatening medical complications.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

What sub-race of negro is that? They don't look as bad as congo niggers.
So you are fine with them invading europe and cracking your white daughters legs open?

Breaking that thing in half?

hitting it with the shaft…?

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

to know that you can't get color from non color.
what?

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Nigger are animals and should be slaved…

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

You don't know what you're talking about. Grandma's common sense doesn't apply to a subject as complicated as biology.

And we do see changes in color among different species all the time. The Channichthyidae icefish of Antarctica lost all their color to the point where they're now transparent - as an adaptation to conditions under the sea ice.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

So you are fine with them invading europe and cracking your white daughters legs open?
reddit posting
Did I say that niggerbrain? I simply asked why they looked slightly different from other niggers.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

and also because miscegenation produces deleterious conditions for offspring - including life-threatening medical complications.

Well if miscegenation produces deleterious conditions for offspring - including life-threatening medical complications…. why are you here on this thread worrying about it occurring and increasing…?

Or are you really speaking affirmationally?

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

I don't think he was saying that, just remarking that they look less savage than other Bantus. I mean, they're no Khoikhoi, but they do look less violent.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

he Channichthyidae icefish of Antarctica lost all their color to the point where they're now transparent

ok, and what COLOR was it before it lost its color?

what are you, 12 years old?

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Providing objective reasons to refrain from miscegenation in a society experiencing multicultural invasion is the logical thing to do. Calling for expulsion and liquidation of those that refuse to leave is the logical next step. It's all about seeding a tribal "my kinfolk are more important than theirs" mindset.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

It's all about seeding a tribal "my kinfolk are more important than theirs" mindset.

But what if those tribal niggers are your so called "common ancestor?"

Would you be fine if your daughter brought one home to have dinner with you?

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Probably like normal fish. They became transparent because of a loss in hemoglobin. The point is they changed color to the extreme degree where they lost color altogether, which refutes your claim that "color can't come from non-color". Speaking of which, how do you explain tanning in the sun?

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Evidently, they were not. And even if they were, we're completely different nowadays, to the point where interbreeding leads to health complications for the offspring. So no, because I don't want my hypothetical daughter to get honor-killed or for my grandbabies to die if they need bone-marrow transplants, I'm not accepting Jamal as my son-in-law. In fact, Jamal needs to go back to Africa.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Speaking of which, how do you explain tanning in the sun?

You got what little ability you now have to produce melanin from your nigger ancestors in the Sahara who still live there today.

Attached: indigenous-tribes-2-2.jpg (83.01 KB, 1280x720)

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

In fact, Jamal needs to go back to Africa.

What if "Jamal" refuses to leave? What are you gonna do? Whitey doesn't even know which bathroom to use anymore, and he has cartoon girlfriends… no wonder your daughter can't get enough of the dark meat.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

The truth is clear now. You are a supporter of the jews! Go back to BLACKED.com, cuck.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

In fact, Jamal needs to go back to Africa.

In fact, "Jamal" was in Africa minding his own business, but you wouldn't leave him alone? You brought him here and now you are mad that his numbers are increasing like black unemployment?

If you hate niggers so much, why did you bring them here? (America)

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

I don't really believe in the one world one people bullshit, it's obvious the world was destroyed numerous times and the only way you'd have white skin is if your ancestor was living by the artic circle and never saw the sun or got vitamin D unless it was from another mammal.

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

I don't really believe in the one world one people bullshit

The problem with evolution is it claims information come from noise with out a mind to direct it.

Claiming it happened once in one place is a stretch. But you white guys claiming it occurred multiple times in multiple places is nigger thinking.

Throwing a deck of cards in the air and having them land in the shape of the Eiffel tower is a bet I would never take.

But I guess you race niggers would?

good luck with that

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

this fucking thread AGAIN!
faggot retards talking with b8 shills reported and hidden

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

would you rather we discuss jap cartoon porn like the pedos on this website?>>13366544
faggot retards talking with b8 shills reported and hidden

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Go back to reddit or lurk moar niggerfaggot

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

the serpent worshiping Ubaid culture (not their original name btw) which seems to have been either assimilated by or displaced by the Sumerians. And this culture created the first known city-states on earth.

That we know of convincingly, at this time…

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

You believers in natural selection are stupid.
because…
You have no models, just raw hypotheses
You've never observed these things in any capacity.
That's pretty hilarious because you anti-NS folks tend to be either weirdo Christians who have no models and no reason to believe your bullshit other than raw hypothesis and faith or you tend to be weirdo ancient aliens type people with no models and no evidence and no reason to believe your nonsense other than raw hypothesis and blind faith.

Actually, we do have models and we have observed NS in action.
Until you can debunk the many examples of organisms going through change over time with a better theory, with actual evidence to back it up, you can go fuck yourself, weirdo.

True. So far as we know, true.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Hey look at that "foot" outline a little more closely. That looks like a really shitty doctor to me.
The funny thing is that H-T-3B R still exists and you can photograph it today and it looks nothing like this suspiciously discoloured, perfectly outlined "foot" shown here.
I mean really, I could make a better looking foot using Paint.net

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

if you have a small population the amount of new possibly phenotypically important mutations per generation will be lower than a population with e.g 10 times the size obviously, a small population would help to spread some mutation faster across its entirety, but you have to mutate in the first place for it to happen
the great variation of Europeans is in fact a consequence of us being a fine mix of peoples stretching from west Eurasia to ancient Siberia in the last 40K years, as well as input from sources even more divergent than crown west-east Eurasians(basal Eurasians, probably splitting and isolating somewhere more than 50k years ago)

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

You do know that was opened in 1969 as a river bed?
You think 50 years of water erosion wouldn’t change it?
Go read the 50+ top “stories” on gulag about how “it was the dinos who sometimes walked with their metatarsals down”
Or, you could read the original works.
Grow up

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

All my evidence was eaten by my dog… I mean, washed away.
How convenient.
Ironic that you use a child's excuse while telling others to grow up.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

exactly what this
user wrote , the environmental effects are obviously a cardinal point on evolution.
for example certain environmental factor zones are set. the earth rotates around its axis , revolving around the sun. proximity to and exposure time to the suns varying radiation levels effect the afforementioned zones.

where are the generally hot countries you can point out on the globe , around the equator.

polar ice caps , up north is ice , as well as down south.
where are the rather cold countries located ? up north and down south more or less precisely between the 50th and 90th latitudal degree, south has not much landmass between 50 and 90 degree latitudal except the Tierra del Fuego but nevermind.

humand need air to breathe to exist, as well as water food and shelter.

air contains oxygen oxygen is vital to the human body at various places , through the respiratorial system inside the blood and organs , especially muscle and brain function here.
what does air do when it gets hot , it expands , so does the molecular density of the oxygen contained in one measurement unit of air.
to maintain the same level of oxygen intake tthe body has to process more units of warm air than of cold air.
dictated through the law of physics, again shaping the zones of the planet.
therefor to conclude on this point habitable zones between the 50° and 90° latitudal degree of the northern hemisphere provide lebensraum with a cool climate resulting in cool oxygen rich relatively compact air, whereas zones below the 90°latitudal degree of the northern hemisphere up to the 50° of the southern hemisphere contain in comparrison relatively warm if not hot areas who therefor provide warm air with a low oxygen density.

what do you do when you work your body , while exercizing or during spearhunting with your best frens , you increase your oxygen intake to provide your muscles and cognition.
what happens when you do this , your nostrils widen as you inhale.
now who needs to widen the nostrils more when he/she is chasing the local boar through the woods ? the one who is surrounded with cool and oxygen rich air , or the one who is surrounded by hot oxygen deprived air ?

whats easier to live with ? constant radiation fucking hot temperatures burning your skin every day providing you and your next 200 generations with a steady sunburn every day for the rest of their lives ? OR is it easier to take some of the nice furry skin of one of the creatures you and your frens hunted and get all cozy and warm , being able to simply discard it when you are inside your cave shelter or maybe even sitting at a fire, or for just laying them down to dry after rainfall ?

another thing , abundance and availiability of water food and shelter sources as well as resources in general.

again this is so huge i would almost bet there are a lot of books about it …

dont forget there are other species living and evolving in paralel to the human , still today , a huge amount oif insects for example requiring totally different living conditions for example.
heck, any other species whatsoever…

not sure if or what the apex predator for humans on the northern hemisphere was back in the days but i would guess it would have been the human, given the nature of the human character i would guess other humans were a lot more dangerous to humans than wolves or mountain lions for example.

maybe make a short list of what apex predators are living below the 50th° north and the 90th° south ? lions, tigers , hippos , crocodiles , rhinos , fucking large snakes , fucking small snakes with posion , spiders alike , fuck me the list goes on… whatever you see the point i am getting to
everything below the 50th latitudal degree north
is more unbenificiary towards human evolution whereas everything above provides just the right conditions for a benificial human and civilizational evolvement.
compare the achievements today, give credit to the inventors, discoverers , explorers, thinkers, poets , and so on…
what civilizational group if you think in suckh terms has influenced the human evolvement most thus far.
what are other environmental effects you can think of shaped the human races to the point of what they are today in what form.
try to extrapolate the current trends in human civilization ( at best based on fact based statistics on population composition growth and decline… ) where do you see major effects on the coming generations.
did you know how many humans ever have lived on this planet ? take a guess , every living human being in existence be fore you , now sitting in front of your computer. how many of them survived for how long under what conditions just to fuck , create offspring and die just to create you , there, here, now, sitting in front of your computer ? there are estimates revolving around a rough but relatively certain number. do the a search.

Attached: 5206b7c25d44188a4c7844d2aa8196aceeff3e496626c7279e6923d7203fe2d0.jpeg (9.96 KB, 255x156)

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

Like Eskimos?
No.
Modern "eskimos" have only been there a few years

bbc.com/news/science-environment-28965227

Attached: Screenshot-20190607-142947-Brave.jpg (419.71 KB, 1440x1302)
Attached: Screenshot-20190607-143112-Brave.jpg (497.22 KB, 1440x1379)
Attached: Screenshot-20190607-143151-Brave.jpg (196.82 KB, 1440x652)
Attached: SmartSelect-20190607-143246-Brave.jpg (352.49 KB, 1414x1013)

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

why was this pic removed?

Attached: DB-TribalHamar-03.jpg (355.73 KB, 800x1200)

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

big tiddie black womyn

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Wrong, white nigger faggot, they are after white wallet>>13363151
Isn't it ironic, you're saying this when all Asian women want white cock.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

yeah, but why was it removed upthread?

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

How do you produce tits like that on a diet of bugs and roots?

David Sanders
David Sanders

fuck if I know maybe someone got butthurt over the nose? or something?
her face is up turned so we don't see her facing directly?

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Over her nose?

what do you mean by that?

They left my comment but removed the photo?

Plus, they left their own comment on her which now makes no sense since the photo is gone?

"Oh no you got me. Now the image of nigger tits will be ingrained into my head forever. And I can never watch Casper Meets Wendy, which if my absolute fave, without thinking of that time an anonymous monkey shared monkey tits on the internet and perverted my weak little casper brain."

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

fuck off anti-white shill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (414.8 KB, 2840x1262)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (305.7 KB, 2560x1138)

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

Out of Africa is partially correct. Wherever ancient human remains are found: North America, South America, Europe, Asian, and yes Africa; in all those places the most ancient human remains (with any of the traits of true humanity) are always white.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

sure, but first get your sister in here.

my penis neither knows nor cares about you faggoty ass spergged out maps and graphs…

this is why you lose pink face>>13370288
fuck off anti-white shill

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

sun burt and dickless too>>13370305
in all those places the most ancient human remains (with any of the traits of true humanity) are always white.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Germans aren't white.

There, I said it.

Attached: 000a52b315ca4c88a19206f87caca273ef704799cefd1d7515508ffa1b1e0775.jpg (63.36 KB, 850x400)

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Oh, I almost forgot to say it,

WHITE POWER!

Attached: black-cock.jpg (170.07 KB, 728x692)

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

tall, DARK and handsome
Invented by DARK jews in Hollywood to sell their ferret faced leading men as "hunks".
And now we're getting niggers pushed in our faces.
You're far too stupid for these debates, nigger.
None of this matters anyway. We are organized, efficient, and very good at whatever we set our focus upon. Once the blood starts flowing, it won't stop until our gardens are fertile, and lush again.
Good riddance, nigger.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

We are organized, efficient, and very good at whatever we set our focus upon.

Please don't make me laugh. Here you are confined to "The Darkest Reaches of the Internet" web ghetto full of faggots, pedos, and dudes who jack off to jap cartoon girls with fur and tails… and you call yourself "organized and efficient?

Ok, whatever makes you feel better poindexter

Attached: Horrifying-pictures-show-child-s-extreme-sunburn-he-got-after-nursery-left-him-in-sun-594230.jpg (40.42 KB, 590x350)
Attached: sunburn-fb.jpg (48.38 KB, 1200x630)

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Read the book "Erectus Among Us", the website is blocked in some countries, so use a proxy if that happens.
It explains the out of asia and multiple origin theory.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

There's a theory that the darkening of the skin was an addition later.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Read the book "Erectus Among Us",

Fuck you book faggot. You go read it, and while you are on your knees jacking off to jap cartoons; I will be cracking white legs open and breaking that thing in half while your women call me Jesus.

This is why you lose

Attached: 72c6ec8b4ea0bef1b0633ed404a69e7196caf96f70b076634ec90bb84db8a34a.jpg (11.42 KB, 255x160)

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

You are a caricature of a Melanin yakub nigger

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

The only reason you're here is the fear that this is true, and your time is short, nigger. You giggling is one of anxiety and nerves. You're already extinct, you subhuman parasite. You know this.
Also
Trying to convince me niggers don't burn in the sun.
Nigger, I was forced to be surrounded by you shit stains in my youth. I know all about your bullshit. Every trick, every secret. Every one of your genetic ills that you try desperately to hide from your superiors while you try even harder to emulate our beautiful, superior features. Activator in your nappy afro under a bag before bed is one of my favorites. Dumb nigger. Your stink is unbearable too. Your women are trash whores. Your father even hates you, nigger.
Hell, even you hate you.
Do us the favor, huh? Rope yourself, nigger.

Attached: HanginAround.jpg (10.48 KB, 202x255)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

even in death gay niggers be kissing

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

We wuz Hindus and Buddhists an shieet.

Lol. Why are you weak soyboys looking for a sense of belonging when you have so much land - Europe, USA etc?

First you cunts claim that you were in India and then the Indians kicked you out, then you were kicked out of Tibet, and now the Jews want to kick you out of Europe .

You are white and you should be proud of being white you stupid retarded backward inbreds.

Stop stealing Hinduism and Buddhism and stick with converting to Islam and Blacked.com.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

You've never fucked an Aryan woman in your life, and you never will, nigger. That fantasy only exists in rap vids, jew porn, and Pedowood cape movies. White women who do make that mistake pay for it with a black eye, and a fatherless mongrel, destined to suck and suffer in life as a half nigger amongst Men.
You keep talking about our little corner of the internet, and yet, here you are. You can't help but hang around our pile of shit, refuse, and degenerate whores. That's as close as you'll ever get to knowing true Human Spirit. I rather enjoy your misery. Watching you throw your "muh dick" around in this display of false bravado and arrogance is quite entertaining when I know where your heart really is.
You'll never be me nigger. Even if you subhuman shit smears were able to exterminate us from the planet.

You'd still just be a nigger.
You have to live with that. Not me.

Attached: Go'onGit.jpeg (187.55 KB, 1096x735)

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

You actually invest your time and energy into this everyday. Likely for free, with some sense of misguided "activism" spurning you on. That's not even worthy of pity.
This is your life. HA!

Attached: Smirkpremecy.jpg (105.41 KB, 500x500)

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Whew lad, that was amazing. Niggers eternally BTFO

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

rh- blood is already proof that we didn't decend from these monkeys.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Calm down Francis, we don't want to steal your women; we just wanna borrow them for a few hours. I promise we will give them back.

Attached: 85a.png (963.45 KB, 990x1146)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Well if Ben Franklin said it, I believe it. Seriously tho, if you use proper lighting and a magnifying glass to look closely at the skin of a German, it is possible to detect a very lot of numbers small and variant comprising the diverse fleshy areas of the modern German. Franklin science, has also observed that: all of the skin, hairs, bloods, sluices and boney areas are really all only made of vast complexes of numerical arrays and certain patterns of an algebraic nature. To a lessor extreme, the related Germanic tribes also have been observed to be almost purely numerical confabulations of hyper-holographic presence. Other than this somewhat unusual feature, Germans are generally sensible if stubborn or even irritable, should their broadly transcendental numerical continuum be meddled with by the globally common Parasitus Neanderkiken.

Attached: e449f149ee3de806e136b291e3aadbd7f63bf626cb8107df0f0fc214275435e2.jpg (43.41 KB, 496x480)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

We is from the Alantis space ship an shieet… we is aliens an shieettt.

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

We wuz Hindus
Scientists have tracked the historical movement of people, dumbass. The high caste Indians have significant European Caucasian admixture(or you could say they have non-caucasian admixture).
Europe, USA
The US is 40 percent nonwhite(at least) and Europe is a small land mass full of even smaller nations(unless you count Russia which is multi ethnic).

Kayden White
Kayden White

hahahahahahaha.

We wuz hindus with rag head an shieettt.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

So the browns kicked you to Tibet, then the slants kicked you to Russia, then onto America. IS this when you lost the flying carpet an shieett?

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

kick you out
We moved.
inbreds
We are actually less inbred than our neighbouring racial competitors.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

This is the best they have, anons. Remember that.

You silly, backstabbing shit smears have made the grave error of mistaking our altruism, generosity, patience, and silence, as "weakness". You have actually convinced yourselves through kike propaganda that your "winning". I believe deep down, you know full well his is false. Good luck with that.
We've had enough of your shit.
We're coming.
You will not stop it. Not by coming here and mocking us in your pathetic death throws. As I said, I rather enjoy watching you subhuman shit smears squirm with the knowledge of the imminent future.
…tick tock, niggers.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

slants kicked you to Russia
Why would they 'kick us out' when we profited them? I think you meant to say they interbred?

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

The Joos are coming for ya you inbred morons. You do realize that this we wuz hindu carpet flyers an shieet, is exactly the same as the niggers an we wuz kangs an shieet..

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

We are actually less inbred than our neighbouring racial competitors

we are doing the job white men won't do.

*you're welcome*

Attached: blacked-elsa-jean-in-blonde-freshman-fucks-a-huge-black-cock-with-jason-brown6.jpg (228.72 KB, 1067x1600)

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

the girl you are posting is mixed race…
so yeah

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

We wuz Hindus and Buddhists an shieet.

We were pure as ice an shieet.
We waz GODS yo.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

look, you are just repeating the same points i've replied to.
niggers have a child like understanding of pride, which is why they worship jewywood capeshit

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Blue tongues. Exclusively capitalist. Consider everyone food.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

the girl you are posting is mixed race…
so yeah

My penis neither knows nor cares what race is.

This is why you lose

and are a faggot

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

You only get a photo like that by paying for it, Trick. It's funny that you're too stupid to even know what to be proud of in this world, nigger.
We can all fuck. I'm pretty damn good at it, actually.

Can you be a Father, and raise your children, nigger? Can you even hold a job, you welfare leech? You don't even exist without sucking the cum out of the White Man's World, nigger. The fact that you deny your own women, just so you can "conquer" an Aryan woman is the reason you can't even be considered human amongst Men. I don't follow you around wherever you build civilization (oh yeah, you never have) so I can parasitize your labor, creations, and people, and then bitch about it being "racism" because I suck at everything in life, and can't even keep up with the easy shit.
You're entire existence is one of jealousy, resentment, and depression.
You'll never be Aryan, so you attempt to tear us down to your gutter level.
And now we've had enough of trying to "share" with you. You cannibalistic, raping beasts obviously can't be civilized. Our mistake.
And now we're going to remedy our problem.
I told you, nigger. I know your subhuman heart better than you do.
You'll always just be a nigger. Until we make you extinct.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (373.21 KB, 398x517)

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

yes, they are called cells

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

muh dick posting
I doubted it at first.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

BTW, I was on a racist blog and somebody posted a picture of Marilyn Monroe. The someone posted a pic of Jane Mansfield; and the Marilyn Monroe guy said Jane Mansfield was an octoroon; is that true?

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Well stick to the points of facts as they relate to the NOW. Fuck the carpet flying panjeets and maintain fucking focus.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

filtered as bad faith cuckchan nigger

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

You don't deal in facts, you lying, goatfucking, street shitter. You spam your cut and paste bullshit no matter how many times it gets BTFO. You stupid nigger have been trained by kikes to act like kikes.
The yid have a name for their brainwashed, subhuman pets. GOLEM.
Congratulations. You should be a proud mud people by now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (282.55 KB, 375x450)

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

imao……..another soyboy crybaby.
We wuz Hindus, Buddhists, Aliens, Antarticans, Tibetian and shieettt. Then the Joos kicked us out and raped the Cro Mags and the Neanderthals, and then they enslaved us and now we are Trannies an shieettt.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

It's fun watching your tiny brain squirm with these facts, subnigger.
Keep kvetching. It shows the Newfags how you shit smears (((operate))). You can't help yourself. You niggers have no impulse control. Especially once your fragile emotions are so easily triggered.
Post more bullshit, nigger. Please. Show the class your Big Nigger Brain!
AND NEVER FORGET YOUR "MUH DICK", NIGGERS!!
What would niggers be in the White Man's World without their "muh dicks", I wonder?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (860.1 KB, 1000x765)

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

muh we also had big dicks but it got chopped off by the flying carpet we don ezcaped from the joos on back when we wuz hindus and Buddhas .

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

You're slowly shrinking in your desperation to mock facts, you worthless sand nigger.
No matter how many ways you attempt to shame, or dismiss the past, you still end up looking like the brainlet nigger you were bred to be. New discoveries, happening at a blinding pace, are proving that Aryans covered the entire globe, and built ALL of the megalithic ancient civilizations.
ARYANS WERE EVERYWHERE FIRST!
This is our world, and we were foolish enough to try to give you a piece, you backstabbing scum.
Now we'll simply take it back.
It's adorable that you've actually convinced yourselves that we're demoralized, and beaten.

We're simply hibernating, niggers, and the Spring Thaw is upon you.

Attached: Wolfsangel.png (10.61 KB, 181x255)

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

We had flying carpets an shieet and like the joos we were kicked out of everywhere. We is now being kicked out of USA and Europe by big black cocks loved by our sisters and mothers… We is no longer kangs an shieet.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Like I said. Zero impulse control.
Keep embarrassing yourself, nigger. It makes it very easy to keep growing in your face.
The Aryan Nation is going to eradicate our parasitic infection, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Especially if this pathetic, empty mockery, based on kike propaganda, is all you have.
You don't even really exist anymore. You're already forgotten dust on OUR World.
Post more nonsense, nigger. Do my bidding, and show my Volk who, and what your really are.
This makes it so much easier to remember, and reorganize our Blood and Soil.
You subhumans are literally too stupid to recognize that everything you're doing is working in our favor. Keep hating me. Keep attacking my People. This is all necessary so the World will know the Truth WHEN we finally DECIDE to remove our incessant, back stabbing plague of Humanity.
You entire identity is a reflection and reaction to the very existence of your Superior Aryan Man.
Show the world your anger, hatred, fear, and jealousy of me, mongrel beast.
You ignorant niggers really should run. But you won't. I look forward to this.
Thank you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.06 MB, 553x900)

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

hahaha - we wuz volks an shieettt.
Seig heil to Zeus an shieett.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

I knew you would. So fucking predictable. That's why once we DEDIDE to eliminate you, it won't be hard.
Explosive honeypots filled with shitty electronics, (((White)) porn, and nigger ballet shoes will quickly end most of you retards quite efficiently.

Attached: SuperSmirk1.jpg (4.61 KB, 154x157)

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

We used to DEDIDE an sheeeiitt. Now the joos dedides for us.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Yes. We made the mistake of cooperating with the rest of you, while your sole intention the entire time was to stab us in the back.
And now we're going to end your betrayal.
It's all very simple.
That's why you're shitting your pants, and attempting desperately to try anything that may belay this tide.
You're fucked.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Attached: blacklynchinmuseum-3.jpg (348.88 KB, 1024x850)

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Happy Times!

Attached: 1.jpg (174.34 KB, 640x633)

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

BEHOLD ANONS
Where'd the arrogant shit smears run off to?
This is how easy it is to shut the big mouths of these muh dick swinging, subhuman niggers. TRUTH!
I didn't even break a brain sweat with actual hard hitting facts. You don't have to. They wouldn't grasp it intellectually anyway. They are so fragile and weak, a few simple shows of Aryan logic, and natural strength, sends these mongrel cowards shrinking back to their degenerate group spaces where they can pretend to be niggerball rock stars, and rapping, Wakanda pimp gods.
Y'know, their positions as kike pet golems in this false social structure. FantasyLand. It's all collapsing under the weight of their bullshit, and these dumb apes are just starting to realize any "power" they thought they had was a bought and paid for hologram of ill gotten, yid nonsense.
Niggers will never be anything but niggers, until they are nothing but dust under our feet. They know this.
Let them chimp out. Then point and laugh.
They have nothing but a shallow, kike pumped ego to fall back upon, and that "courage" is easily decimated by one little word.
NIGGER
How strong can a people possibly be when they get utterly ruined by a single word?
They are slowly learning that they have never been anything more than an expendable, SocioPolitical Weapon.
And they've extended way too far into enemy territory, with little (((support))), that is rapidly waning as we all wake up to the Great Betrayal.
You're all fucked.
The Aryan Blood wakes.
The Fire Rises.
The Final Solution is imminent.
Smile, lads.
They all know what comes next.

Attached: Wolf.jpeg (60.03 KB, 516x793)

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

She has a white nose.
She has big milkers
She is from ethiopian area
They have more white DNA
As the features prove
Sorry to burst your bubble

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

reminds me of the video of niggers self lynching with burning tires

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Ahhh
Some rational thought
OPPOSITE to the Out Of Afrrica PROPAGANDA

Imagine, why would (((they))) teach the OPPOSITE of truth?

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

We wuz wolves, hindu shit streeters, tibetian, antartic aliens who were kicked out of India, Tibet and China by the Joos. The Joos are now kicking us out of Amerika by using the big black cocks to turn us into Trannies.
Seig Heil but we is strong and we will built again. We will worship japanese cartoons and fap to it. We will drive the Japs cars and fap to the Joos porn. But soon my volk we will rise again and be gods an shieet.
We wuz kangs and shieett

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

That's the best you've got, nigger?
Sounds like the classic brainwashed, kiked nigger jabber that all you subhuman brainlets must subscribe to in order to keep from strolling into traffic in total despair of your uselessness.
Mock your Superiors until your blue.
It will not stop what you've created for yourselves.
Matter of fact, every sideways word you lob in our direction is just another justification for your eradication.
Show the people the extent of your worth, nigger.
Post some more bullshit.

Attached: 730a80374eb094070a57ff080144c81e31a7c61fb6c2ddab5554a0fd002d0598.jpg (15.63 KB, 231x255)

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

WE WUZ LIONZS N SHHEEEEEET.
The jooz raped my mother with the big black cocks of the nigger and now i am trannie loser.
The Jooz kept my Slavic volk as pets an now they is trannies. The Jooz is now turning Amerika into a Trannie state also, where we is no longer Alien Hindu dindu Buddhists .Shhheeetttt…….

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

this as well I honestly don't care though science is science and fact is fact.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

At least give some links:
archive.is/erectuswalksamongst.us
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Attached: denpa-hair.jpg (301.38 KB, 1920x1080)

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

me: point out blacks have lower IQs
mom: BuT wE aLL cAmE fRoM aFrIcA sO yOuRe BlAcK tOo
i gotta get a genetic test one of these days, people this retarded cannot be my relatives.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

You're joking here, but never give your dna to anything, especially not these corporations.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Don't push the "neanderkike" meme. On the chart for expression of Neanderthal genes, jews sit with arabs, just one step up for sub saharan africans who had 0%, and with clear distance between them and any europeans, with the other 95% of the scale being of greater expression. The epicentre for strong Neanderthal expression is scandinavia. It's an absurd claim.
It's like saying that the norwegians are the closest to congolese outside of africa.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

So you are happy with her claiming asylum and moving to American with all 7 of her ke-udds and extended family?

since as you say she has:

She has a white nose.
She has big milkers
They have more white DNA>>13370844
She has a white nose.
She has big milkers
They have more white DNA
As the features prove

James Martinez
James Martinez

She has a white nose.
She has big milkers
They have more white DNA
As the features prove

is her nose "white enough?" and are you fine with her in congress?

Attached: ilhan-omar.png (712.09 KB, 770x626)

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

That's a fucking pig nose.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

But she is from the Ethiopia area and they have more white DNA; isn't that what you said?

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Nope, bitch is from Somalia, she's a fucking nigger.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Blue eyes AND blue hair

LOL

Is that your cartoon, make believe girlfriend?

or is that a boy?

why are so many racist white males into this kind of stuff?

You wanna hang niggers and play with dolls?

WTF is up with that?

Attached: 158de4a3fe60400a87027684733e864a16bcda50c2d313197feca9a753c762a8.jpg (12.03 KB, 255x143)

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Nope, bitch is from Somalia, she's a fucking nigger.

so there are some non black people you would allow in the U.S as long as they are from Ethiopia?

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Cool

Im driving as we speak to pick her up from Dulles Airport.

Thanks dude, I knew you would see things my way.

WHITE POWER!

Attached: MURSI-TRIBE.JPEG (7.87 KB, 177x285)

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

She has a white nose.

Actually, you are reading the book "upside down"

Her ancestors are way older than yours, so her people had that nose before your people; so instead of saying "she has a white nose" you should be saying you have a black nose.

just saying

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Also, if you are the rare white male with a big dick, "you didn't build that"; you got it from niggers cause they passed the BBC gene on to you, cause they had it first.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

im joking about the DNA test but im not joking about my moms retardation.

Attached: 1467410320733.png (54.26 KB, 540x472)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

No.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Im sorry man, I didn't mean to make you feel bad; even niggers like me have our fantasies…

We cool bro?

Attached: water-chicken.jpg (11.83 KB, 155x160)

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

see, this is why you lose. Even white people don't trust you to decide who is white; because your logic is incoherent and obtuse, subjective…

If my child is white and wheres braces or eye glasses, you might decide he it not white and hang him from a tree?

you racists white males really know how to shoot yourselves in the head

Not that theres anything wrong with that…

But Im just saying.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

unironically do you have a single fact to back this up

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

no he doesn't; but let him blow off some steam…

His ears are turning red and I don't want him to go shoot up a bunch of 70 year old blk women at a church prayer group…

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

ouch, my balls!

er, ah

Im mean my back!

Attached: UK1Rh6H.jpg (668.14 KB, 2592x1936)

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

The evolution idea is retarded.
Those promoting it don't seem to realize what they're implying.
An evolutionary explanation, brought about by blacks migrating into Arctic zones, would necessarily have to come about due to selective pressures and individual advantages.
What the evolutionists are implicitly claiming:
the niggers with the slightly longer noses
and the slightly lighter skin
and the slightly less kinky hair
and the slightly less greasy hair
and the slightly more body hair
and the slightly (every other racial difference)
Had because of these miniscule differences, enough advantage to survive and breed, where as their blacker, broader nosed, kinkier haired brothers froze to death or died of vitamin D deficiency.

And with each generation, those with slightly more of the "white" traits and less of the "black" traits lived, while the others died.

Explain how being immeasurably less black would make the difference between thriving or dying due to the cold.
It wouldn't.
This is ludicrous.
It didn't happen.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

You don't know what you're talking about. Read this and remember it: Our ancestors were not modern day bantu niggers with kinky hair and wide nostrils and boot lips and black skin. Our ancestors who came before the modern negroes did not possess these traits because these traits developed in their african descendents at a later time.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Explain how being immeasurably less black would make the difference between thriving or dying due to the cold.

*sigh*

the problem with you pale niggers is you are applying a linear solution to a non linear problem; and information problem.

Your pale skin mutation was already present in the African. MIGRATING north just allowed it to "present" and not be a liability; thats why it blossomed.

Blue eyes and pale skin are the result of a LOSS of information; but you hafta start with the information to lose it in the first place.

Africans have the highest production of albinos in the world; something like 1 in 5000

Attached: 4ebbf85ec4926c774c13d3c675ab8e901278541e16330b6377379446260a9393.jpeg (102.39 KB, 553x868)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

loss in information
No sir. The genes that determine the phenotypical expression of say, skin color and eye color, are both much more complicated than what you're implying.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

No sir. The genes that determine the phenotypical expression of say, skin color and eye color, are both much more complicated than what you're implying.

No Mr. faggot, I know how complex molecular biology is; what Im implying is that the African had it first,

and

and

you got it from them.

In other words, African had blue eyes before your ancestors did; because blue eyes are just a fucked up version of brown eyes,

and you know how niggers fuck things up, right?

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Our ancestors who came before the modern negroes did not possess these traits because these traits developed in their african descendents at a later time.
You're reading something I didn't write.
But this is fantastic. What you're now claiming is that the ancestral population which, according to the evolutionists, came from Africa, somehow hadn't adapted to Africa like the negro has?
In the millions of years, that ancestor, living in the blazing heat of the African planes, didn't develop melanized skin?
Didn't develop the broad nose?
The kinky hair?
Or any of the other "hot" adaptations we see in the negro?
T…they were kind of White already ya see?
Now explain why in the millions of years that ancestor(s) didn't fully adapt to the African climate, while both Whites and Negroes fully adapted to their respective milieus in only a few tens of thousands of years (according to the evolutionists).

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

few tens of thousands of years
Not quite. We were fully formed into what we are by 30,000 years ago, sure, but we diverged much longer before then.
ancestors came from Africa
There's no knowing that with 100% certainty, you know?
So the bit about them developing those traits isn't making so much sense if they potentially did not live in Africa.
I have a question. Do you actually believe we share no common ancestry with Africans? I'm not asking if you don't believe that our common ancestors were niggers themselves, just that they existed and were the same ancestors of the modern negroes.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Slo down Casper.

I first need to know if you are operating from the false premise that the first Africans were WHITE PEOPLE?

Because it sounds like you are trying to "go there" without saying you are "going there?"

I said it before and I'll say it again until you get it through your faggoty ass white skull:

YOU CAN'T GET COLOR FROM NON COLOR.

How old are you and what country do you come from?

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

a bleached nigger will never have white bone structure

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

There's no knowing that with 100% certainty, you know?
Ex-Africa migration is the foundation of the out of Africa theory.
I first need to know if you are operating from the false premise that the first Africans were WHITE PEOPLE?
You don't need to know what I believe.
You need to defend your out-of-africa theory by explaining how such evolution could ever happen.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

How old are you and what country do you come from?
None of your business, you creepy reddit spacing fucker.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

a bleached nigger will never have white bone structure

The point you are missing is that Africa was very diverse even before Europeons existed

Attached: Coptic-2.jpg (136.91 KB, 897x755)

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

I don't give a damn about Out-Of-Africa, you know that, right? It's merely a hypothesis based on fossil evidence found in East Africa, which is of course not the only fossils of early hominids found in the world since, and certainly not the only possible fossil evidence we could find in the future.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

You don't need to know what I believe.
You need to defend your out-of-africa theory by explaining how such evolution could ever happen.

deflection noted.

Repeat my command you soft pink faggot

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

And when we did arrive, suddenly there was more diversity in skin, hair, and eye color than turd and asshole.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

deflection
You're the one with a claim to defend.
A bit like your freakish bolt-on evolutionary rule, which i'm sure you simply pulled out of your asshole.
you can't get color from non-color
You're claiming that melanin levels cannot change due to evolution, which puts them at odds with every other physical trait.
Sounds like kangz shit to me.

Colton Long
Colton Long

It's merely a hypothesis based on fossil evidence found in East Africa,

No cum skin; is your grandmother still alive?

If so, go ask her dreweling, jello eating toothless ass if you can get COLOR FROM NON COLOR?

I thought you people had "muh high IQ?"

if so, why can't you follow simple ass nigger logic?

are you 12 or something?

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

What a vile little jew you are.
let's make the blacks and the whites fight.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Attached: Hesire-1.jpg (152.85 KB, 480x758)
Attached: Hesire-2.jpg (66.55 KB, 475x759)

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Point of order here:

"Special Creation"

or

Evolution

pick one and stick with it.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Willendorf Venus - Willendorf, Austria 24,000 BC

Is this a white woman?

Attached: Hottentot-2.jpg (49.4 KB, 288x575)

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Sheboons don't have eyes now? Good grief.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Steatopygic Grimaldi Venus from Balzi Rossi, Italy

Is this a white woman?

Attached: Balzi-rossi-venus-3.jpg (29.94 KB, 226x689)

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

No shitskin, its an idol.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

No shitskin, its an idol.

Made by niggers in Italy?

what are niggers doing in Italy?

Fucking the fat assed white women?

James Cox
James Cox

Attached: Mursi.JPG (130.05 KB, 722x578)

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

What a vile little jew you are.

Does it matter what I am if I slap the shit out of you and you turn to sugar?

This is mortal combat and your pale ass is half steppin.

White folk get woke; nigga this shit is global and your faggoty white ass needs to get up out your moms basement and smell the coffee.

Logan Long
Logan Long

wow,

sure got quiet in here?

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

>>13372031
nobody said that don't put words in my mouth.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

If nobody said it; how did I quote it from this thread?>>13373686
nobody said that don't put words in my mouth.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

what thread i talking about what I said

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

fuck what you said nigger>>13374594

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Attached: hollowco$t.jpg (128.39 KB, 1024x819)

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

You keep falling for the fallacy of “all or nothing”
As has been posted before, various parts of africa have more/less white (cro magnon) genes. They have been injected into those populations over time.
Those genes show up in the obvious features.

As for this woman, she married her brother, and thus, she will mongrelize the gift of better genes gifted to her ancestors.

Mongrel away…. incest… next is cannabilism. I wonder what her descendants will look like? Bet their noses won’t b e straight as hers.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

The population in Europe developed lighter skin because high concentrations of melanin no longer provided an advantage, so when variations occur light skin remains in the gene pool. Crossing with Neanderthals didn't cause the lighter skin. Not all of gene expression is determined by our genes alone. Many are affected by environmental factors via inhibition. The unique features that obviously differentiated groups possess are a matter of being separated for such a long time reaffirming what's observed about speciation. It's not a matter of evolving and looking different, it's more a matter of not being able to look the same. Being apart of the gene pool is what allows for the population to share the same genes with variations. Not only do these populations have to be separated, but these swift changes are facilitated by punctuated equilibrium. Forming agrarian societies wasn't an actual thing until the formation of the fertile crescent. It doesnt have anything to do with race and has everything to do with ability to generate surplus. Aborigines remained dark because Australia is 90% desert. The evidence follows dating the migration of human remains suggesting that their origins are in Africa because the oldest remains are consistently found in Africa. Personal incredulity is not an argument and not a refutation.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

you are like a………….genius.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Species are defined as any population of organisms capable of producing offspring that dont lose fertility. Blacks and whites can have children and their children can have children and they dont lose fertility therefore blacks and whites are the same species.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

“Point of order: Creationism or Evolution”

All bantz aside, having the OOA theory exploded IS what has happened here.

The anons have placed bits and pieces all over the place, for those willing to nibble red pills. All it takes is some intellect, and HONESTY to look at things logically. Unfortunately, due to inbreeding and other sodomies, some races are incapable of doing this as they are mentally damaged due to the behavior of their ancestors.

Our GENES are a RECORD. They are a record of our direct lineage ancestor’s BEHAVIOR, and OUR OWN, in THIS CURRENT LIFE.

YOU BEST believe your actions have consequences, to both yourself, and your descendants, should you even be capable of producing any.

These RULES of how to live, are listed quite clearly in that History Book known as the BIBLE. Hate all you want, but it’s ALL IN THERE. RESPECT IT. The more honestly you examine facts, then you will come to realize that the FACTS of current day are actually in agreement with that history book.

The other approach on how to live, i’ve seen, also supressed by (((scum))), is that ebil ebil thing: National Socialism. Cutting through the propaganda pushed forward by (((them))) and actually reading the principles involved: LIVE WELL, work TOGETHER… are in complete HARMONY with the unadulterated Bible.

If you doubt that our genes are a record of our ancestors lifestyle, AND OUR OWN in the current life, look into the FACT that our genes CHANGE from the beginning of our life, to the end. YES, they DO. The really smart genefags know this, but are usually afraid to speak out. This is why the NatSoc guys were so interested in twins. They learned the truth, just like today’s best minds did.

The above all ties into the OOA trash theory. People have walked the earth for MILLIONS of years, in current, healthy (and diseased) forms.

People have come into africa, left, gone to asia, left, come to africa, moved back to europe, AD FINITUM. Trying to trace all our movements, while curious and neat, is madness. All we have are some bones in dirt. These, MIGHT represent 1 person in a million. Hardly the way you should discern truth.

The focus is that we WERE CREATED. The truths all pointed to in many of these posts are the best proofs you will ever get; they use what is in existence TODAY. Not hot-air arguments of what happened 750 000 years BC.

The truth is staring us in the face: all I can see as POSSIBLE is: ALL races, except ONE are DEGENERATIONS (otherwise known as evolution) from the ONE true, pure, CREATION.
Or
Multiples were CREATED.

I’m leaning towards the ONE true creation, simply because the facts push me there. Which ‘race’ has best lifespan?
Which ‘race’ has best immune function? (Related to lifespan)
Which ‘race’ has best intelligence?
Which ‘race’ has best CREATIVITY (BLOWS ALL OTHERS AWAY)?
Which ‘race’ has lowest disease rates?
Which ‘race’ has lowest sexual diseases? (Lives the cleanest lifestyle)
Which ‘race’ has the most beautiful aesthetics? (As voted by ALL RACES)
Which ‘race’ keeps on trying, no matter what, to help OTHER RACES around the world?

I could go on with this list, but the point is made, to anyone with any intellectual honesty.

On the front of Multiple races created…
Maybe. Why would THAT creator make INFERIOR race(s) ? To slave? To own? To keep stupid and in shackles?
Was one of the Originals foolish enough to play CREATOR and fuck with genetics, knowing NOTHING about what would result? A monstrous pandora’s box? (Never seen people screw with massive power before… Not like we have idiots today trying gene manipulation now… and failing miserably)

IVF = massive FAIL - kids 10 times (minimum) to have:
-ALL CANCERS
-ALL DISEASES
-SHORT LIFESPAN
-STERILITY
-LOW IQ
-ON AND ON

Remembering that NOTHING which messes with ORIGINAL DESIGN, seems to work?

I’m back to: WE WERE CREATED.

Feel free to flame away. All I ask is to be logical.

Later I’ll post up some examples of logic.

Enjoy.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

You sir, are simply WRONG, and quite likely, fucking RETARDED.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Birds of paradise.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

nice meme

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Ok, to destroy you silly child logic:

Blacks and whites… CAN have viable offspring.

You take the 1/100 case and substitute it in your mind as being the AVERAGE.

The average is; separate races mating cause a whole myriad of problems, as proven by fact, anons posted above many places.

The TRUTH is; those RARE “black & white” people who produce viable offspring, have RELATED genes in the background. That’s why it’s rare.

Check the south US; as you move westward: their skin gets lighter, and their IQ goes up.

Read: higher proportion of white genes. Get it?

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

Take the MAASAI people for example.

Retarded anthropologists claim they are the only blacks that have a “mutation” that allows them to consume milk as adults…

Complete GARBAGE.

They either KEPT that gene;
Or had it GIFTED by visiting CAUCASIANS.

This allows them SUPERIORITY over basically ALL OTHER tribes.

The out hunt, out fish, out agriculture, and out WAR all the other tribes.

Fun fact: they value vertical leap ability.
Fun fact - surely unrelated - the best NBA basketballers are of MAASAI descent.

Flame away

Attached: 37A37DD6-DF84-4EA3-BBE5-AAF95CE12CAC.jpeg (142.78 KB, 640x481)

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Enjoy the DEGENERACY of inbreeding.
For the redpill, research the scientific phrase for this behavior:

CONSANGUINITY

Once you read this, then you find out which countries have the highest rates of this;
Then, compare this to how LOW their IQ is.

See which “races” are most guilty of this.

Hate the truth away…

Attached: AD53FFD2-9230-4AD6-953B-C8D639716C38.jpeg (529.6 KB, 1519x1923)

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

More on DEGENERACY and the effects on offspring…
Compare these FACTS to what is provable TODAY
Compare these charts to BEHAVIORS.
HOW ON EARTH could these DISEASE rates be so high?

TERRIBLE BEHAVIOR PERHAPS?
Same as their parents? Broken immune system plus rotten behavior?

COMPARE the facts.

Attached: 567EE8D9-136F-4CFB-B1B9-9A6249471F86.png (5.16 KB, 599x399)
Attached: DE9447E6-0F04-447D-9F74-02E83B60C561.png (4.59 KB, 600x400)
Attached: D012B043-0C0D-47FD-86BD-AB4B9D01540F.png (5.38 KB, 599x399)

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Electric Universe.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

well duh?

of course you're gonna catch more std if you do more fucking?

Black guys like to fuck and fuck a lot

White guys?

they would rather jack off to jap cartoon girls with tails and furry ears on their heads…>>13377882

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

PROGNATHISM

In current life, seen only in TWO places:

NEGROIDS

And

THE INBRED

Notice the TRUE prognathism; it is as seen in ape skulls, and most negroid. This is determined by drawing a line (in profile) from the chin, up the cheek, to the brow, and somewhat the fontanelles.

One photo with the braces, is showing mandibular prognathism. This is NOT true prognathism based on RACE, it’s a DISEASE due to INBREEDING.

True prognathism is due to smaller brain case. All with this deformation lack in frontal lobes.
This part of the brain is responsible for EXECUTIVE FUNCTION. No meaningful society exists when their individuals don’t have it.

FUCK (((wikipedia))) for trying to mislead you on true PROGNATHISM. A big jaw ISN’T the same thing.

Research and THINK

Attached: 10284371-C07B-4610-BE3B-C2A57B31EE22.jpeg (134.56 KB, 722x578)
Attached: 6E0878D8-DD50-4BA3-A12D-A1993B374F69.png (411.56 KB, 451x390)
Attached: 39CDD13B-38DC-4BB8-B3BC-F9CB22CFC71F.jpeg (69.22 KB, 684x564)
Attached: 3A3A85BE-8DE2-46FB-97D1-AF011F733D31.jpeg (15 KB, 256x270)
Attached: 9F6214A8-26DF-4444-8062-408014F6C722.jpeg (1.6 MB, 1559x1912)

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

"As has been posted before, various parts of africa have more/less white (cro magnon) genes."

Ok, so you have no problem with one of THOSE Africans cracking your white daughters legs open and stabbing her with the BBC?

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Notice the Negroid woman breastfeeding HER ALBINO baby;
The child has strong prognathism.

It’s all about the SIZE and SHAPE of the brain case.

(((Someone))) has been trying to supress this for over a hundred years.

Attached: 609E4D00-71A3-42E6-95D1-90BD82A99CAD.jpeg (431.43 KB, 2732x684)

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Forgot to add in:

Take notice of the SUPERIOR tribe of MAASAI (amongst africans)

Take notice of how LITTLE prognathism they exibit.

Enjoy the truth.

Love you all (no homo)

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Well said.

Bible is like a ABC book for slow people. To me personally the enlightenment came overnight and after that it made me chuckle on how naive and stupid I used to be.

Our goal is to reach a moral harmony both psychically and physically. To act from the soul and not by our social avatar.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

My daughters know better than to soil themselves and their descendants.

Nice attempt at bait (((away from the truth)))

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

the problem with trying to reject the OOA theory is that nobody has anything BETTER to replace it with?

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

And for a LITTLE tidbit on INBREEDING

Enjoy

Attached: 324771F3-DC8F-4CB8-8AB3-A54E095A4F61.jpeg (894.3 KB, 2732x1968)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Yah, it’s known as:

CREATIONISM

I know you HATE it when the PROVABLE scientific FACTS all point to it;

Yet you still DENY it…

Open your heart and mind to the TRUTHS presented here.

OOA was a pathetic and feeble attempt to SHOEHORN an explenation which fit with DARWIN’S LIES.

This truth is a jagged little red pill;
Wash it down with some good beer.

Hopefully you didn’t spend 250k of your money learning BS in university. That is the hardest for people; to accept they wasted a quarter million dollars on a USELESS LIE of an “education”

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Prince Charles is a good example of inbreeding. Thats why his ginger son Harry married that Hafrican woman.

whats that disease where your blood won't clot?

Harry is trying to fight that off by mixing in some healthy African genes

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

THIS

I too was fooled by all the (((lies))) presented to us. And make no mistake, they were DELIBERATELY directed at us.

I came to know the truth as I compared all the bits and pieces together… then found they fit in with that book we were taught to mock…

Amazing when science and GOD are in agreement? (But this is antithesis to what the marxists taught in school hahah)
GODSPEED

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

OK so you are one of those "pre Adamic" white people?

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

I do believe you are referring to Haemophilia.

All can be traced back to one royal family… INBREEDING.

David Young
David Young

ctrl+f
"Nordic" 0 results

out of arfica was debunked a fucking century ago, read a god damned book Zig Forums

anyhow, fuck this gross talk of the shit skins, lets discuss the only valid white race.

The tall blonde, light eyed, fair skinned Nordic race. Found many years ago densely in and around the North Atlantic. These years The Great Race has been decimated following the substantial loses on both sides in WW1&2. We can still be found pure and aware of our races danger in places like (redacted) hopefully more can survive the coming decades as we are outnumbered on this rock 100:1, ok 10:1 if we can count on other "whites"…

Attached: 2016-03-15-12-12-45.jpg (38.04 KB, 600x377)

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Why would you try and CATEGORIZE what I am???

This allows you to DISMISS the truth staring at you.

If it feels good to dismiss me as “one of those”

Be my guest.

Life is hard going through it with this mindset.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Assignments
How much are they paying you?

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

I once fucked a white girl that was so white you could see the green veins in her arms and legs.

She looked kinda like Meryl Streep. She would get mad when I called her my Nazi wet dream

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

I’ll be back later.

But yes, I see now that (((they))) fooled us into fighting eachother while they sat back and collected usury.

The above is also an education of sorts… had to pass it on as I was totally ignorant.

PS - (((someone))) is trying to BAN runes and norse scripts.

I saw that in the news… is someone getting scared?

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

How much are they paying you?

Nobody is paying me. I beat down racists because it entertains me. You simple ignorant red necks are easy to take apart.

Some of your theories are pretty wacky and funny too.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Why would you try and CATEGORIZE what I am???

Because if I knew you were a retard that believes in the Adam and Eve myth; and that there were people here before Adam and Eve know as "pre-Adamic races"… I wouldn't waste my time trying to educate you, you buffoon

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

Whites and Asians have neanderthal DNA.
Asians also have denisovan DNA.

Blacks have neither but probably did mix with something very primitive.

As far as I am concerned if you don't have neanderthal DNA you are not a modern human.

Attached: original-result-(2).png (517.59 KB, 512x512)

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

I’m sure (((you))) are
Lolz

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Ok. Well people are still reading The Culture of Critique and On Human Accomplishment. Good luck on your assignments.

Attached: ADL.jpg (113.85 KB, 675x863)

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

BTW Christ cuck faggot,

Jesus Christ probably looked like this:

Attached: OBL.jpeg (11.65 KB, 264x191)

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

da j0oz!!!
Never change. Either way there are alternative theories to Out of Africa still taught in anthropology but it is generally presented as a largely "discredited" theory/theories but nice to see alternatives still on the books in modern colleges.

Here is an example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

Attached: 0e5.jpg (34.09 KB, 640x480)

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Neanderthals themselves were more like niggers. Both were monkeys. Humans developed out in Eurasia
Also see these posts
As you can notice, negroes and neanderthals share more phenotype traits for example prognathism

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

As far as I am concerned if you don't have neanderthal DNA you are not a modern human.

If Neanderthal DNA is so good, why did Neanderthals go extinct?

Thats like having Dodo bird DNA?

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

They interbred with sapiens and the hybrids took hold of Europe and out competed the more pure blooded bands. By all accounts much of what makes Western man unique was a result of that union. Same with Asians, look at their eyes and their ear wax that is completely different but their lighter skin and intelligence. It seems obvious they inherited traits from the denisovans and to a degree lesser then men of the west neanderthal.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/dtcgenetictesting/neanderthaldna

There is so much we just don't know it was only recently we could say that there was any genetic inheritance at all but it provides huge possibilities for answering some of our differences. There is unknown DNA in Africans, that one hasn't been nailed down but most are leaning towards interbreeding with a much more archaic human ancestors.

I'll wager our understanding will rapidly grow and change as more genetic samples are found and testing done. There were more than a few breeds of other humans roaming the world together, particularly in the east.

We are just at the beginning of understanding what may have transpired.

Also don't forget Neanderthal had what appears to be religion and a larger brain then modern man. Not a bad choice for intermixing.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/10/05/555592707/neanderthal-genes-help-shape-how-many-modern-humans-look

I like having factual scientific evidence as to why I am different then a nigger.

Attached: 1559879338752.png (265.27 KB, 493x348)

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

ANYTHING… EVERYTHING… BUT…. THE…. SIMPLEST…. SOLUTION…. WHICH…. DESCRIBES…. AND…. TAKES…. INTO…. ACCOUNT…. ALL…. CURRENT…. FACTS…

CREATION

Lol

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Bin Laden had Marfan’s syndrome. Grow up fool, he was diseased and inbred as a result of his people INBREEDING (one of the worst rates in the world)
Try again

Btw, Jesus was beautiful

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

"Chimpanzee meat ‘being eaten at weddings and sold at food markets in Britain’
Chimps are still evolving.
thesun.co.uk/news/9265043/chimpanzee-meat-smuggled-sold-britain/

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Where in the Bible are Adam and Eve 2000 years old?

Silly boy, you believe what you WANT

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE - a bitch to live with

Shadilay

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

it's the same race if it produces fertile children
HUMANS ARE A HYBRID SPECIES YOU DUMB FUCKING SHITHEAD
We can produce fertile offspring but not without complications: a white woman giving birth to a niglet will have BIG complications with a natural birth since the skull doesn't of the niglet doesn't fit her opening.
Not to mention you're mixing genes that have no fucking Darwinian advantage in the habitat in which the niglet will live in.
Under natural circumstances this offspring would die off.

THis has been proven by several types of animals like the "Liger", a mix of a tiger and a lion who can produce fertile offspring.
(some other examples are a Zonkey, Jaglion, Mule (bird), Kilelr bees, …

HUMANS HAVE THE SAME GENUS, SO WE ARE A HYBRID SPECIES AND NOT OF THE SAME OR DIFFERENT RACE

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Oy vey goyim dont believe my jewish lies
Better replace that with another Jewish lie
YOU FUCKS NEVER FUCKING LEARN DO YOU
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR YID THEORY THAT YOU READ IN YOUR HOLY KIKE BOOK IT IS A DISTORTION OF A DISTORTION OF A DISTORTION OF ARYAN SPIRITUALITY

We do not know where we are from yet
BECAUSE RESEARCH CONCERNING THAT GETS SHUT DOWN

Attached: Generation-of-revenge.jpg (82.77 KB, 612x612)

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Separate races mating causes no problems whatsoever. Genetic diversity has always been a good thing and major principle in natural selection. Is the child able to have more children? If yes then theyre the same species.

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

They interbred with sapiens and the hybrids took hold of Europe and out competed the more pure blooded bands.

So are you saying they got "blacked" since the Sapiens came up from Africa?

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Go watch the movie "Quest for Fire"

the neanderthals lacked language and the ability to make fire. Meanwhile the Africans who showed up had both, and even music, make up, jewelry, medicine; the neanderthals could only point and grunt

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Attached: QFF.jpeg (10.88 KB, 183x275)

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Multiregional theory with the Balkans as the most likely place of common origin for all fucking hominins, orangutans included, retard.

David Edwards
David Edwards

Literally the modern dark ages but at this point it's more like the black plague.And the ones who opened the doors for this plague to spread are none other than…

Attached: marx2.JPG (39.93 KB, 901x504)

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

But that's not even remotely based in reality. The Neanderthals had more complex burial sites, tools, and art than other contemporary human species. This is one of the reasons why scientists keep speculating whether they were more intelligent than any other species and why large Neanderthal admixture in Europeans and Asiatics being responsible for their higher intelligence than niggers.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

The Neanderthals had more complex burial sites, tools, and art than other contemporary human species.

Once again faggot, if they were so smart, why did they go extinct?

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Multiregional theory with the Balkans as the most likely place of common origin for all fucking hominins

So you are admitting there were Africans in the Balkans?

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

Now you misquote me…
Lololol

Resort to lies = LOSS

Behold the face of defeat

RED TEXT NEVER LIES

Lolz

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Attached: Whitehawk-1.jpg (106.77 KB, 600x740)

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Attached: First-european.jpg (60.18 KB, 412x628)

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Arthur Keith also analyzed the Grimaldi skeletons in his book "Ancient Types of Man" (1911).

Quote: It is an easy matter to distinguish the skeleton of the true negro from that of the pure white, but there are many intermediate races—not hybrids —which show a puzzling mixture of characters. The ancient Grimaldi woman and boy are of the mixed or negroid type. We associate large white teeth, full prominent jaws, and receding chin with the races showing pigmented skins. In the old woman, a great number of the teeth have been lost during life and the dental characters are uncertain. The shallow, projecting incisor part of the upper jaw and the characters of the chin are certainly features of a negroid race. So are the wide opening of the nose, the prominent cheek bones, the flat and short face. Yet the bridge of the nose is not flat as in negroes, but rather prominent as in Europeans, and the capacity of the skull (1375 cc.) is of ample dimensions for a woman of her size.

Attached: Grimaldi-3.jpg (152.39 KB, 624x715)

Jacob White
Jacob White

ONE DESIGN > “spread out” into multiple branches, through degeneracy.

These multiple branches died off;

A couple survive; we call them races

When those ‘branches’ are mixed again, there are many many problems - EXCEPT when the resultant offspring go “back” towards ORIGINAL design. IE closer to original genetic configuration.

What is so hard for you to understand here? All the real evidence shows this to be the case?

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Keep quoting TV SHOWS

<<MY SIDES>>

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

The hominid ancestors of modern humans migrated out of Africa, but modern humans evolved only outside of Africa. All modern humans have Neanderthal DNA admixture, which the current African hominid population do not have.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Wow…

I am fascinated by the steadfast clinging to the sinking ship of modern (99%) anthropology.

True ignorance to all the above facts…

Cro magnon was contaminated by neanderthal.

Africans ate any neanderthal they found, as their current brethren display on a daily basis.

Lolz

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

In furtherance to the FACT that EVOLUTION is only a PRESSURE on any given population; it can ONLY REMOVE that which was ALREADY THERE.

In the following examples, we have said individuals from a particular BRANCH which pays many dollars to replace that which was lost, to look a certain, albeit beautiful, nasal area.

Attached: 0EBCDEFA-6C6F-4E48-B864-D536DB47D5D0.jpeg (1.55 MB, 1683x1989)
Attached: F83AA3BB-64F5-42E1-A6BF-1EB41D059059.jpeg (1.56 MB, 1532x2007)

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

FOR THE RECORD:

I never said the Bible is 100%
However, it is VERY accurate in MANY ways.
Did people screw with it over the years? Undoubtedly.

King james version is closest we have (now)
Better one is probably (ironically) with a certain african tribe.

The references are too eerie to ignore.

And YES all the evidence really does point to a SINGLE CREATED “master” human, even with millions of anthropological heads currently exploding.

We have subterfuge injected all around this thread; same reason they’ve done for GENERATIONS. They DON’T want us to know our TRUE ROOTS.

I am OPEN to hear/see truth. All above I’ve posted points to ONE trunk.

Make no mistake, as some of our smart forefathers KNEW, this is why they went to the ends of the earth to SEARCH for the ONE lineage.

And as men before us came; once the ONENESS was understood, they went deeper to search… where they were misguided and lied to every step of the way. Just like today

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

NORDIC

Universal beauty.

Attached: 2C99C858-8377-4117-9FDE-358B34CB5334.jpeg (123.53 KB, 1024x783)
Attached: DE2E380B-3EAE-46F8-A8F2-E2EDDDDD6E0A.jpeg (21.42 KB, 236x316)

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

NORDIC
Universal beauty.

very gay too

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Nope, dream on faggot

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

In the following examples, we have said individuals from a particular BRANCH which pays many dollars to replace that which was lost, to look a certain, albeit beautiful, nasal area.

Well in all fairness, millions of white people sit in the sun to tan away that pale raw chicken skin you got.

White people also age fast. Y'all already look old by age 30, and its because of your ugly pale skin; makes you look sick and weak..

William Brown
William Brown

Nope, dream on faggot

Is this a Nordick man?

Attached: David.jpeg (6.29 KB, 199x253)

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

sure got quiet in here?

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

lolwut

Shitskins age like the shitstain they call their shitskin. Spics are the worst at this they age like fucking milk you niggers are the same and look all the fucking same with the same haircut or lack of fugly ashy literally piece of shit looking creatures. Fuck the only race that even ages well are mongoloids and that's because they're like elves or some shit but whites do pretty damn well compared to the almost all of shitskinned apes.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Not all white girls tan equally. Some just burn the fuck up after 30 minutes; even up here in the northern hemisphere.

But I had this one girlfriend who went to Spain for a week and when I picked her up at the airport I could hardly believe my eyes. She was golden brown as all fuckin get out…

It was like having a new girlfriend

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Note: the name “New Guinea” was given to the Island by Capt. Cook, because they were amazed at how similar the people of the Island looked, to the people of the East African nation of Guinea.

Attached: image037.jpg (26.71 KB, 325x579)

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

read it and weep pink face

Attached: Skin-cancer-chart.jpg (75.79 KB, 742x618)

Aiden White
Aiden White

There are white albinos as well.
Your girlfriend is obviously, NOT

Is the capability to TAN and ADJUST to the local conditions, not a signal of SUPERIOR design?

Too much sun > increase pigment + reflect UV rays
Not enough sun > reduce pigment + absorb UV as needed

What is not to appreciate in design excellence?

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

7.2 million Oldest skelaton ever found out dates luck and little foot out of Africa by 4 milliion years. The bones were found in Greece.
the article was published in 2017 called New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe.
The split happened in Mediterranean. That is why Egypt was there.
So that destroys the out of Africa theory.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

You just gotten proved wrong. You mad nigger.
That why you shouldn't believe theories as a religion. That is what is wrong with Athiest. We have no proof but scientific speculation what and how the universe was created. Can't we just say we do not know instead making shit up in our head to make *you as a black man want your skin to be superior so this is why you are repeating a theory that has been disproved" things better for ourselves. Fuck it we do not know.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

I bet if you compared that with preventable black deaths the silence would be deafening.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Just say Sickle cell.
My grandma told me not to mix my blood with a colored person cause they will bring their diseases to us. Sickle cell..
Only nigger get it.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Did you know sickle cell is why niggers get addicted to kool aid?
True fact.
Sickle cell needs the sugar that why kool aid is called nigger juice. Kool Aid saves niggers lives with sickle. Then they die before 25..

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Are you SURE thats a woman?

The Venus of Polichinelle, carved in green steatite, length 61 mm, 27 000 years old, found at Grimaldi. The pronounced buttocks and the projecting belly gave it the name Punchinello, but some see in it a woman about to give birth
<Is this a white woman?
Seems probable.

Is this a white woman?
Yeah. 20,000+ years ago? Yeah. If those are women, that is.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1 MB, 650x1136)

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

What about a bleached Ethiopian?

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

No, not a nigger-Semite hybrid either.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Also, based on the fact that there is far more genetic variation within populations in Africa than outside. A bugman and a Nord are more genetically similar than a Bantu and a Pygmy.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Whites have Denisovan DNA also.

Attached: archaic-ancestry-in-modern-humans.png (21.18 KB, 802x500)

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Lewontin up in here. The thing is niggers is they have archaic admixture so subhuman we can't even ID it. As for their "humanity", we use what is used to measure genetic distance between populations, the Fixation Index

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.

The FST between the common Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the Bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
(Which you'll note is *half* the White-Black difference, despite the two being classified as two separate species.)

The FST between two Gorilla species; Gorilla Gorilla and Gorilla Beringei is 0.04.
(Or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites. Again two seperate Species).

The FST between modern Humans and Neanderthals is <0.08
(Or 1/3 the difference between Blacks and Whites.)

The FST between modern Humans and Homo Erectus is 0.17
(Or 3/4 the difference between Blacks and Whites.)

Whites and blacks are more genetically distant than:

- two different Chimpanzee species

- two different Gorilla species

- Humans vs. Neanderthals

- Humans vs. Homo Erectus.

If we are consistent and objetive with Biology and taconomic classicication systems, even in regards to human populations, Blacks and Whites should be classified into seperate speceis and at the very least into different subspecies.

Sources:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054

genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/

frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf

Even jewikipedia says the same things including

According to wiki, Fst between Europeans (CEU) and sub-Saharan Africans (YRI) is 0.153.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index#Autosomal_genetic_distances_based_on_SNPs

According to this study, Fst between North American wolves and coyotes is … wait for it.. 0.153.

fws.gov/southeast/pdf/publication/red-wolf-genetics-research-von-holdt.pdf

westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/fixation-index/

Ogre. All of mankind has brotherhood with one another, except niggers. The niggers have to be eradicated.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Repeating the same lies 1000 times doesn't make it true, Chaim. FST between Blacks (Yoruba) and Whites (Central Europeans) is .153. On the other hand, FST between Chimps and Bonobos ranges from .49 - .68 depending on the particular population of chimps in question. That's roughly 3.2 - 4.4 times the Black/White difference.

Attached: fst-humans.png (73.96 KB, 1330x597)
Attached: bono-vs-chimp-fst.png (178.51 KB, 1153x723)

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

All of mankind has brotherhood with one another, except niggers. The niggers have to be eradicated.

Hows that working out for you so far Casper?

Seems to me whitey is doing a pretty good job of eradicating himself?

feminism, abortion, trannyism…

the white man is a living, breathing, walking perversion factory

Attached: Europe2050-2.JPG (133.28 KB, 800x582)

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

the article was published in 2017 called New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe.

and it wasn't a white person. Africans spread all over the globe and white people have known this for a long time

Attached: Churchward.jpg (117.9 KB, 511x656)

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Attached: Churchward-2.jpg (129.74 KB, 468x656)

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

Looks like Chinks are not going to tolerate any of this nigger OOA shit: biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/101410v6.full

Modern human origins: multiregional evolution of autosomes and East Asia origin of Y and mtDNA
The neutral theory has been used as a null model for interpreting nature and produced the Recent Out of Africa model of anatomically modern humans. Recent studies, however, have established that genetic diversities are mostly at maximum saturation levels maintained by selection, therefore challenging the explanatory power of the neutral theory and rendering the present molecular model of human origins untenable. Using improved methods and public data, we have revisited human evolution and found sharing of genetic variations among racial groups to be largely a result of parallel mutations rather than recent common ancestry and admixture as commonly assumed. We derived an age of 1.86-1.92 million years for the first split in modern human populations based on autosomal diversity data. We found evidence of modern Y and mtDNA originating in East Asia and dispersing via hybridization with archaic humans. Analyses of autosomes, Y and mtDNA all suggest that Denisovan and Neanderthal were archaic Africans with Eurasian admixtures and ancestors of South Asia Negritos and Aboriginal Australians. Verifying our model, we found more ancestry of Southern Chinese from Hunan in Africans relative to other East Asian groups examined. These results suggest multiregional evolution of autosomes and replacements of archaic Y and mtDNA by modern ones originating in East Asia, thereby leading to a coherent account of modern human origins.

Attached: 1530915604957.png (578.88 KB, 866x531)

Kayden White
Kayden White

Resort to quoting 100 year old speculation.

I’d say you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, and have LOST.

LOLZ

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

you're perverts
Son of Abraham, you have no ground to speak.

Attached: 823dfabcb5c3435768ceec3ee86f99aa2b2b27f71e441c2ad677f6fb311d311f.jpg (53.5 KB, 601x402)

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Well no shit the multiregion theory is true. The Neanderthal and other human species admixture finding should have been the most significant discovery in biological history, humans are hybrid species and every admixture gives a right to define humanity as multiple subspecies. The problem was the insufferable political correctness stifling science example

>It was a triumphant moment for the young scientist. He was up for tenure and his research was being featured in back-to-back articles in the country's most prestigious science journal. Yet today, Dr. Lahn says he is moving away from the research. "It's getting too controversial," he says.

What Dr. Lahn told his audience was that genetic changes over the past several thousand years might be linked to brain size and intelligence. He flashed maps that showed the changes had taken hold and spread widely in Europe, Asia and the Americas, but weren't common in sub-Saharan Africa.

Yet Dr. Lahn, who left China after participating in prodemocracy protests, says intellectual "police" in the U.S. make such questions difficult to pursue.

online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115040765329081636-T5DQ4jvnwqOdVvsP_XSVG_lvgik_20060628.html?mod=blogs

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

I wonder (((Who))) could be behind the suppression of these obvious truths?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Resort to quoting 100 year old speculation.
I’d say you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, and have LOST.

pre WW2 books are often more reliable because white men could speak and think openly without Jew censorship

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

paintings too

Attached: A-painting42.jpg (170.8 KB, 573x852)

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Many of the Europeon explorers took skilled painters along on their voyages to document their findings

Attached: Fuego-1.JPG (300.19 KB, 689x1258)
Attached: Fuego-2.JPG (144.95 KB, 645x1181)

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

so to recapitulate, initial "speculation" is often more reliable than "the latest findings"

so go have a good cry pink man

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

Know when to throw in the towel boy,

Paper illustrations VS physical reality of the current living people & bone finds.

This is your position.

For the record; you are a low IQ. Either in the Moron or Imbecile range.

Learn to use language correctly.

Attached: 3DFB55F0-7884-441E-8F56-C12FA17E1450.jpeg (126.96 KB, 1024x916)

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

secondnexus.com/science/ancient-teeth-lucy-oldest-human-ancestor/

the out of afrika theory was primarily supported by jews in order to give niggers something to be (proud of?).

However, the findings of hominid remains which predate 'lucy' have been found in Europe, suggesting that this was a place of evolution for the human species.

Attached: 1548597634611.gif (790.23 KB, 250x250)

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

No faggot,

its primary support is based on a fact every grandmother knows; you can't get color from non color.

Let me repeat that for the hard of hearing:

YOU CAN'T GET COLOR FROM NON COLOR>>13388588
the out of afrika theory was primarily supported by jews in order to give niggers something to be (proud of?).

Attached: Masai-6.jpg (61.13 KB, 672x455)

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

the findings of hominid remains which predate 'lucy' have been found in Europe, suggesting that this was a place of evolution for the human species.

Nonsense.

You find Africans all over the planet, WTF is that "suggesting?" That the African could travel 10,000 miles to Tasmania but couldn't make it 20 miles to Europe?

please don't make me laugh

Attached: Tasmanians-5.jpg (78.05 KB, 447x710)

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

whites are the people of color.
red hair
blue eyes
green eyes
pink flesh
blue veins
blonde hair
turquoise eyes

meanwhile niggers are the same bland color of brown. like mud. or a turd.
nonsense
brings up 0 articles supporting his own theory or rebuking mine
not an argument, nigger

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

red hair
blue eyes
green eyes
pink flesh
blue veins
blonde hair
turquoise eyes =

aspects of albinism = mutation = loss of information = weakness = guys like you whining like a bitch and moaning like a pussy on threads like this one

= not an argument pink man

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

Shut the fuck up you dumb Creationist nigger.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Adaptations existed by region

Whites needed vitamin D and evolved lighter skin because of the European lack of sunlight unlike niggers who are literally dying due to lack of vitamin D
vitamindwiki.com/Most immigrant women in Sweden had little vitamin D and lots of muscle pain – May 2013
gnc.gu.se/digitalAssets/1349/1349916_s—-f-severe-vitamin-d-deficiency-.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/why-black-people-must-take-vitamin-d_n_1612995.html
wakehealth.edu/News-Releases/2000/Physicians_have_seen_a_rise_in_the_number_of_infants_suffering_from_rickets.htm

The Indigenous Americans have red skin because of they needed extra hemoglobin when they came to the new world during the previous glacial maximum thousands of years ago.

The Asians have yellow skin because of they have more subcutaneous fat or fat layer under the skin including short stocky frames to conserve body heat where less surface area:mass ratio the less exposed you are due to very cold climate but unlike Europeans did not suffer from such an extreme lack of sunlight and even evolved eye folds so they can cut glare, sand, and wind from their eyes. The last adaption exists in multiple people around the world in what is known as convergent evolution, each population with its own unique genetic mutation for this trait.

The Middle Easterners and Mediterraneans have brown, tan, or olive skin to counteract sun but not in extremes as existed in the subsahara.

There are people with blue skin too believe it or not because they have excess methemoglobin in their blood also known as methemoglobinemia.

And niggers have dark skin because they are a literally criminal race cursed by God. See "the Curse of Ham".

Noah James
Noah James

Cry some moar niggerboi

Attached: Takin'-out-the-trash.mp4 (3 MB, 640x360)

Carter James
Carter James

Attached: unnamed.jpg (26.49 KB, 750x521)

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Attached: GET-OUT-NIGGER.jpg (6.61 KB, 245x250)

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

I must have struck a nerve?

cause here come the white boys with their gun pictures

lol

the penis mightier than the sword; except when its white?

Attached: david.jpg (79.06 KB, 683x866)

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Whites needed vitamin D and evolved lighter skin because of the European lack of sunlight unlike niggers who are literally dying due to lack of vitamin D

You mean:

* BLACKS needed vitamin D and evolved lighter skin because of the European lack of sunlight*

There, fixed it for you

Attached: Elliot-book-2.jpg (84.61 KB, 447x760)