“Super Trump” celebrated with new Israeli Hit Single

Aren’t you glad you memed yellow hair boy Numero Uno into the white house!?

mobile.twitter.com/SamuelSokol/status/1135763594157744128?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1135763594157744128&ref_url=http://instant-articles/

The Romans knew why they treated Germanics like the white niggers they are and let’s not forget, it was the Romans who fucked up Israel 2000 years ago before your boy Hitler helped rebuild it by sending the Kikes back home, making them stronger than ever.

And now we have Super Trump! Thanks you retards. It’s time for another 1000 BT’s

Ps: you fucking yellow haired wigger kids

Attached: 9E9D30BE-8944-429D-9144-883BC6DA9D62.jpeg (1801x993, 270.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-israeli-behind-the-internet-s-largest-foot-fetish-website-1.5492663
forward.com/fast-forward/376619/israeli-creates-viral-foot-fetish-site/
shemadethemove.com/my-date-with-a-foot-fetishist/
forward.com/news/national/410231/lookstein-was-made-aware-of-teachers-physical-relationship-with-a-student/
thecut.com/2017/09/sex-diaries-the-stay-at-home-mom-turned-foot-fetish-model.html
books.google.com/books?id=OlRb4reIYvYC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=jews foot fetishism
buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahfrishberg/dominatrixes-orthodox-jewish-haredi-kink-bdsm-brooklyn
damemagazine.com/2015/12/11/whats-so-kinky-about-judaism/
iheart.com/podcast/263-ask-mom-spawn-29214088/episode/9-crazyjewishmom-wants-to-live-stream-29745261/
books.google.com/books?id=L9uvbDIp46YC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=jews foot fetishism
lrb.co.uk/v30/n19/jenny-diski/the-khugistic-sandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice D&C hernandez.

I appreciate your kindness Jens-Jochen.

Was it not your people who ruined Europe by mass invasion 2000 years ago because the Mongols drove them Westward….forcing the ingenious Romans to launch the religious shitstain that is Christianity to appease you lowlife wiggers and control you spiritually rather than physically?

And yet your leader, Supreme Kike Super Sayajin Trump’s yellow hairstyle still sends shivers down your spines when he reads to you from the Kike Bible….and quotes the Jew that the Romans had nailed to a cross and killed and whom you consider your lord and savior you ……yellow soled cheese feet prick…..

Toodalooo mothafockaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You kikes really need new tactics.

Attached: who_can_it_be_now.webm (422x480, 612.67K)

Yawn.

I’m not even gonna counter that.

Get real folks….see what’s goin on.

Ok, Hitler was a good guy, true….I was just fuckin with you before, but “whites” read “yellowish-pinks” are so naive nowadays….

Basing everything off of appearances.

Plato’s Cave anybody!?

Your nigger stench is so strong it comes through the internet.

Attached: 22012019191515.jpg (792x936, 69.51K)

When this board wasn't shit this D&C faggot shill would have been banned.

Kike, the Germans and the Italians fell because they let their Aryan Princesses have a say in politics. You know, what NazBols like you and (((Eric Striker))) want.

Lol, love these kike memes.

Can somebody do a Plato’s cave meme with the shadows being kikes?

Anybody else got yellow soles? Anybody here white, or pinkish yellow!?

Yellow sole super sayajins with yellow read (((golden))) hair like hebraic angels.

Attached: 1E4F8276-274E-4F59-803D-03637206F861.jpeg (1125x696, 597.52K)

NEVER FORGET THAT SHITLER WAS A (((FEMINIST)))

Never forget that his best friends in the early days were (((Hanfstaengl))) and SS co founder (((Emil Maurice)))

Never forget that pretty much all members of operation consul had, let’s say, strangely un Aryan surnames like Solomon, Kern and so forth……

Anyways, I’m off reading some Rosenberg

Nah,we just did it for keks.
'Cuz,Skankles wasn't the zog queen her entire life.
Sure made the shabbos goyim in the msm REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 97fc698e9ac7c9d5270e9051541573cfdc8253a1f258bc22d9897cc121c06db7.jpg (205x255 14.97 KB, 10.02K)

Sounds legit. Anyways it’s in Kek’s hands. You were just tools.

Netanyajew turned half the Western world’s governments right wing + pro Israel in the past 10 years.

Ever notice how anti Israeli dudes like Jorg Haider, (((Möllemann))) and other right wing anti Israel voices got suicided?

And slowly, gradually, starting with (((9/11))) right wingers became anti Islam and pro hexagram………leading all the way up to BT, who I believe was well intentioned, yet a tool

972 is an Area code in Dallas, TX

Notice the obsession (((OP))) has with feet. Repeatedly mentioning feet in weird ways.

Foot fetishism is the number one jewish fetish by far, even ahead of scat, and most jews have a foot fetish.

Wiki Feet is Israeli:
The Israeli behind the internet's largest foot fetish website - Haaretz
haaretz.com/israel-news/culture/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-israeli-behind-the-internet-s-largest-foot-fetish-website-1.5492663

Israeli Creates Viral Foot Fetish Site – The Forward
forward.com/fast-forward/376619/israeli-creates-viral-foot-fetish-site/

Other jewish foot fetishists:
My Date with a Foot Fetishist – she made the move
"My date with a charming Jewish lawyer took a toe-tally unexpected turn when he revealed his fetish in an East Village bar"
shemadethemove.com/my-date-with-a-foot-fetishist/

Foot Fetish Teacher Allowed To Prey On Jewish Students – The Forward

"Gerstel didn’t realize that Goetz’ interest in her, and her feet, was sexual. When she told her older sister about the episode later, her sister said Goetz had done the same thing to her."
forward.com/news/national/410231/lookstein-was-made-aware-of-teachers-physical-relationship-with-a-student/

Sex Diaries: The Stay-at-Home Mom Turned Foot-Fetish Model - The Cut

"When I open the door I can’t hide my surprise. He’s standing before me in a black suit, a black wide-brimmed hat, and has a very long dark beard. I never expected an Orthodox Jew of the Hasidic variety as a client!"
thecut.com/2017/09/sex-diaries-the-stay-at-home-mom-turned-foot-fetish-model.html

Jew Author Writes About Jew Freud's Explanation For Foot Fetishism

books.google.com/books?id=OlRb4reIYvYC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=jews foot fetishism

Inside The World Of Brooklyn Dominatrixes And Their Orthodox Jewish Clients - BuzzFeed News

"One client liked it when we electrocuted his nipples and used him as a footstool; he’d lick our feet while we read to him from Venus in Furs."
buzzfeednews.com/article/hannahfrishberg/dominatrixes-orthodox-jewish-haredi-kink-bdsm-brooklyn

What's So Kinky About Judaism? | Dame Magazine

"Still, many have remained in the closet, ashamed and worried that kink was not good for the Jews."
"“The Bible is kinky, said Blunt, who grew up Reform and is out to her parents. She started started domming in college at La Domaine Esomar, an upstate dungeon. “There is shame and humiliation in it. Abraham was kinky. There’s cutting, washing feet, temple slaves, ritual, devotional trance.”"
"Mistress Blunt showed me one photo in which she wore a bra and panties and had wrapped a Tefillin around her foot."
damemagazine.com/2015/12/11/whats-so-kinky-about-judaism/

@CrazyJewishMom Wants To Live Stream Kate's First Child Birth! Plus, Jews With Foot Fetishes!
iheart.com/podcast/263-ask-mom-spawn-29214088/episode/9-crazyjewishmom-wants-to-live-stream-29745261/

Zeek: A Jewish Journal of Thought & Culture Spring, 2006
"Even me … co-founder of the INTERNATIONAL GAY FOOT FETISH ORGANIZATION"
What the hell is up with these deranged kikes?!?
books.google.com/books?id=L9uvbDIp46YC&pg=PA32&lpg=PA32&dq=jews foot fetishism

Jews & Shoes - London Review of Books
Goes into foot fetishism in the Bible
lrb.co.uk/v30/n19/jenny-diski/the-khugistic-sandal

Attached: Acquired Tastes.png (1000x1000, 93.86K)

Ain't no more a tool than any other user here. I knew what he was decades ago.Clinton/ Bush frontgoys for the Trotskyist Neocon PNAC mob since before ww2.

Attached: abc2755d654621d596187b73ba89fa1587e7e3796f687dfd4c8f776b36a87600.jpeg (1280x960 11.49 KB, 893.49K)

Plot twist: You are both kikes

Israel loves Trump.

That's why he is sure to get a second term.

Fund raising predicts the outcome of American elections.

That Jew gold will put him over the top.

Yes, and also it was her turn, dammit!

sure the plan was to put Hillary in.

But Trump got a tiny bit more votes by pushing the right buttons.

doesn't mean shit.

The master plan continues.

If you really are posting in good faith, which I don't think you are, you might want to type like less of a faggot for people here to take you seriously.

Attached: 60868686_2557323797817356_5842568120123785216_n.jpg (768x914, 108.09K)

So people don't have to go to twitter

Attached: supertrump.mp4 (778x360, 3.64M)

Kill yourself reddit.

Attached: Drumpf Vey.jpg (332x152, 20.84K)

this jewish tool was put in office to placate you fools

i have been telling you faggots from the very start

there is no 4d chess, and zion don is a absolute kike sellout

how do unwind the lie that passive "patriots" have been subverted into believing that this man is some sort of patriotic hero

he truly is the swamp himself

you have all been (((trumped)))

seriously this fat spray tanned faggot jew cocksucker is 20 times worse than killary shillton

if that cunt tried to pull any of this shit we could have clearly seen the enemy for what it was and decorate the lamp posts with them

now the enemy is very hard to see

the deceived among us who were conned into voting for this faggot will now be tricked into thinking that anyone who ever opposes their idol is somehow related to mudslimes, regressive liberals, and neomarxist in general when in reality he is the greatest ally of the global judeo masonic communist conspiracy.

they used cambridge analytica behavioral analytics to find out exactly what the populations that pose the biggest threats to the jew world order are talking about, then use that memetic data to create the

ULTIMATE FALSE OPPOSITION CANDIDATE

PSYOPS, SOME CAN NEVER HEAL FROM THESE WOUNDS

MAKE YOURSELF IMMUNE: IF JEWS ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, DO NOT FALL FOR IT

ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE HIDDEN JEW, NEVER FALL FOR THIS KIND OF PSYOP SHIT AGAIN

When the alternative was Hillary I'm extremely glad Donald Trump was memed into office.

Accuses OP of feet obesession, mentions feet more than 100x in his post linking Jewish movies and assorted esoteric kikeology while saliva drips on his wrist as he types while his smelly yellow soled feet cause his mom’s dog to howl upstairs.

Receives newsletter updates from Mossad’s HR department, accuses OP of being a Hitler in disguise.

What the fuck kid 🧒🏿

Still better than (((shillary))). kys