Hitler and Drugs

Was Uncle Adolf a junky Zig Forums? A litany of jewish sources echo the claim that Hitler was on a cocktail of methamphetamine, cocaine, steroids along with his usual vitamin injections. Is there solid truth to these claims, or is this post-war delegitimization attempt at the hands of the victors?

npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=518986612

Attached: faces of meth.jpg (360x450 56.85 KB, 53.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervitin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't that mainly after the assassination bombing attempt where he was severely injured?

Attached: 16678034_401.jpg (700x394, 70.06K)

There's no doubt Hitler became dependent on drugs. Read Irving's book for evidence.

Do you think that lead to his downfall?

It certainly didn't help his decision-making.

Hide and move on

I'm curious about the mental effects of steroids, HGH and TRT

if he was a junkie he’d tell the doctor to give him the stuff in bulk and he’d take it himself

I don't think so. I've always been under the impression that it's bullshit. If it were real then the kikes would love to have every history book and documentary blame his drug use for his "bad decisions." And we know that they lie about his medical history, for example, the one testicle thing. But what's funny is that I don't mind drugs being used for energy. Soldiers are often given drugs to keep them going, and I'm okay with that. Why would I suddenly be against it just because it's for someone behind a desk? The only drugs I really have a problem with are ones like weed, which offer nothing but good feelings. If it's for productivity or religious reasons then drugs are fine.

t. no alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or sugar, but caffeine addicted

sage

Fuck off you jew cunt. QTDDTOT.

The flame that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Lot of people in the 3. Reich took Crystal meth. It was legal and promoted in the 3. Reich. Also Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS took that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervitin

No you faggot. Its unsourced jewish slander.

I have used steroids and the truth is, naked sunbathing, eating farm food like eggs and organ meats, makes me feel better than taking steroids to make up for a poor lifestyle. Unless you had your balls blown off in an IED, just do it the right way. Save the steroids for if you are really a hogh level athlete or something. Not something to dabble in because you are too lazy to go outside.

(((Always trust the jews, they never lie)))
What i learned so far from jewish media and jewish experts:
Adolf Hitler was:
secretly gay
had only one testicle
was a pervert who had a relationship with a relative
was insane
wanted to conquer the whole world
wanted to exterminate all jews and probably all non aryans
was a drug addict
had a foul breath
was a stupid military commander
deceived millions of germans
had a unsympathic voice
….
….
and it goes on and on.

Wake up user! It is all lies by the butthurt jews. Just turn everything 180 degress and you are much closer to the truth than before.

Let me give you an example:

Planned Parenthood = Death to unborn
Democracy = Rule of the Jews
Money = Papers written with numbers on by jews
Surveillance for your security = We want to know everything to control you
Diversity = White Genocide
….
you get the message!

Satan can only distort

Makes sense

Go on.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-133809_TopDecked.jpg (427x644, 186.37K)

I have an easy way to tell if something is a lie. Can you guess what it is?

Attached: D1JYwH2WwAAwyGe.jpg (1024x792, 124.52K)

That's the low IQ approach. It's better to start with an open mind and base your beliefs on evidence. The PDF here has strong evidence from a very reliable source that Hitler did become addicted to the drugs his doctor was administering.

Knowledge of a litany of memetic potential.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190610-134732_TopDecked.jpg (451x655, 217.71K)

no you fucking retard he had parkinsons

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW SHOCKING

Mr. Schicklgruber was a zionist plant, financed by yids from the start. The plan was to scare the rich european jews so that they would move to Palestine and create Israel. Even the eugenics programs were only to encourage men and women of best genetic stock to volunteer in war so they would die off and the slavs could rape the remaining ones and therefore destroy Germany.

This is one of the final blackpills that 90% of Zig Forums will never digest.
Nazism was just krypto-communism disguised as a form of nationalism.
Connect the dots, do your own research.

Attached: 1687714329.jpg (285x335, 32.07K)

Why would we eat up lies?