Israeli man robs two banks with just an avocado

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Kikes really are this stupid.

According to the Times of Israel, the unidentified 47-year-old walked into a branch of the Postal Bank in a Beersheba, Israel shopping mall and handed the teller a misspelled note asking for all of the money in the drawer. He held a small black object in his right hand, and insisted that he would “throw this grenade” if she didn’t comply. She gave him NIS 16,000 (US $4,475) in cash, and he walked out of the building.
Five days later, he went to a different Postal Bank branch, carrying the same small black item, and making the same threats. That time, he walked out the door with NIS 12,000 (US $3,356).
His one mistake (well, other than robbing banks) was that he carried his cell phone with him while he committed the crimes. Despite the fact that he took care to wear a wide-brimmed hat and to cover his face, his phone’s geolocation data snitched, and police officers were able to identify him, find him, and put him under arrest.

Article 1 (which the text is from): archive.fo/RKi2X
Article 2 (Times of Pissrael): archive.fo/Z5A8v

Attached: friendly-merchant2.jpg (29.11 KB, 220x220)

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

so how do you turn of geo-location data?

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

You don't.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Should we split the board into news and politics with a portal being featured next to captcha inputs? Or a redirect with both featured when trying to access Zig Forums?

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

You don't.

Take the battery out of your phone or just leave it at home.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

With Android I know you can turn off location tracking in the settings and force stop certain google products which track the same. Not sure about Apple.

Regardless the line about the "only mistake" being location data is likely false, as is the "unidentified man" bit. What bank do you know that doesn't have cameras? They don't mention if he was covering his face, and they don't mention how he got away. They're trying to cover his ass internationally while also getting a headline.
This isn't really news but more to make fun of some dumb kikes falling for an avocado-grenade and getting caught in a retarded fashion

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

They don't mention if he was covering his face
Strike that they do say he was wearing a wide-brimmed hat, but honestly that won't help with proper camera coverage. Never mind other cameras around the area of the bank

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

Bro its Israel, everyone knows everyone there.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

I don't know about that, but jews definitely cover for other jews. Even the thieves among them.

Adam Price
Adam Price

Five days later, he went to a different Postal Bank branch, carrying the same small black item
Shelf life of an avocado is 3-5 days, and even if he walked straight home and put it in the fridge (which would give 7-10 days), the avocado would be mush from carrying it around during summer, and holding it in your clammy hand, during the stress of a bank robbery. No way he came back five days later with the same avocado…I call bullshit.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

His one mistake (well, other than robbing banks) was that he carried his cell phone with him while he committed the crimes
Why are kikes so low IQ?

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

his phone’s geolocation data snitched, and police officers were able to identify him, find him, and put him under arrest.

KILL ALL BUGMEN

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

so how do we debug the tech?

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Spyware device
bro you can turn off tracking!!!

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

The cell towers locate you all the time, and they save it forever.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

You can to a point. There are some apps that force stop all google products, and you can turn off the default ones in the settings like I said. It's still a spyware device for the government, but for all intents and purposes, third parties would not be able to track you

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

not news
check
not political
check
not good
check
spreading misinformation about opsec
check
saged and reported
check

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

With Android I know you can turn off location tracking in the settings
you can turn off
turn off
What is GSM triangulation?
What is rootkit?
What is hardware backdoor?
How do phones bypass the main chip to use the transmitter even if switched off?
lurk moar.
thanks for the laughs

Attached: laughingdogs.jpg (16.91 KB, 480x336)

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

*sage missed

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

cry more
see

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

I kinda wish that I could figure out a way to make 8,000 cash with a single avocado.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

see
I did. That's why I'm still laughing so hard!
kek!

Attached: cantintotech.png (631.29 KB, 700x684)

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Hey zach

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Maybe it was a different avocado.
After all, if it worked the first time, maybe it'll work again.
I hate avocados. Awful taste.

Brody Green
Brody Green

can't be tracked when it's receiving and sending signals to cell towers to function
Unless you turn on airplane mode in which case it isn't even a phone anymore.

Attached: 877146b573bf4cfd39fc1e09e6b83cdde7715965e1053bfbc6fc9f025430a5fd.jpg (43.48 KB, 500x500)

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

so how do we debug the tech?

THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED WAY

Attached: process-header.png (103.65 KB, 665x386)

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

There's no third party that has access to cell towers. The government can still track you and so can the police, but no random company can

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Option A: Don't take your phone on heists.

Option B: Remove the GPSr module from your phone. Logs from cellular sites near the banks, process of elimination will be used if this is the case.

Stick with option A.

Luke Price
Luke Price

Checked
problem with this suggestion is that the GPS is still on even if the battery is off.
Also sage for off-topic

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

airplane mode
airplane mode doesn't prevent cellular connections or GPS. There have been videos of people being able to use their service with airplane mode on, because airplane mode doesn't do fucking shit. A simple broadcast-able exploit allows them to bypass airplane mode completely.
The simple solution to all of this is to stop using a smartphone altogether.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Smartphones are test versions of jew mindreading machines + goyim location service

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

china already controls a majority of the Android and Apple cell phones.

David Russell
David Russell

The man made money and got to eat the avocado as well? Life is completely unfair.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

stop using a smartphone altogether
This is the only solution to the electronic kike.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

government can still track you and so can the police, but no random company can
There's no third party that has access to cell towers.
What is phone network provider?
What is third party services in every phone contract?
Please stop. My sides hurt

Attached: doggiecryingfunny.jpg (70.75 KB, 650x600)

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Israeli man robs two banks

Attached: niggers2.png (303.01 KB, 503x384)

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

He must be a low IQ Jew, a real Jew would work for the bank to steal.

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

You leave it at home so you have a perfect alibi, make sure the phone is in an optimal place to ensure the geodata is collected. Maybe even have an accomplice take the phone around with them.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Put it in a faraday bag.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

If police in the US are ZOGbots, are police in Palestine ZOGZOGs?

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

implying any setting you set in android or iphones is followed by the carrier
or even followed by the software manufacturer
or even followed by the hardware manufacturer

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

No way he came back five days later with the same avocado…I call bullshit.
He is kike user he pocketed $1000's but buy a new avocado hand grenade?
NO FUCKING GOYVAYYYYY

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

I discuss this in a post where I make a case for the use of brave browser in the thread titled operation textem, with any luck we will get some intel; it's post number 26.